The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Learn to Relax:

Chapter 2, Learning to Lose Inhibitions

I bought more hypnosis books to study, and picked up a few on hypno-domination, and hypno-submissiveness. I wondered if I could maneuver Amanda to the point where she would obey my commands even when not in a trance. She seemed to be responding well to my suggestions so far.

When I got to her dorm room, I knocked on her door and she shouted, “Just a minute!” A few seconds later she answered the door wearing her robe. “Come on in.” she told me, shutting the door behind me after I entered.

This session, I decided to push her all the way. I wanted to convince Amanda to obey my suggestions even when she was not hypnotized. Something told me I was rushing it, but I figured she was a pushover. Our session started out as all of them had, but once I deepened her to a completely relaxed state, I started maneuvering her towards being submissive and obedient.

“Is it easier for you to relax now?”

“Yeah...”

“And you’re relaxing more because you’re doing what I’m telling you, right?”

“I guess so...”

“You want to learn to relax more, right?”

“Yes.”

“So... from now on, why don’t you just do whatever I say, since doing what I say helps you relax?”

“No.”

The tone of her answer was flat refusal. I worried that she woke up because I had given her a suggestion that she disagreed with in some deep fundamental way. But she had not opened her eyes, and she still looked like she was in a trance, sitting on her bed. Maybe I was in the clear.

“Amanda, are you still relaxed?”

“Yeah...”

Just like before when she struggled against my suggestions, she did not wake up. She must have just strongly felt that she did not want to follow my commands, even though in a way she already was. Back to slow and steady. I still might be able to win tonight.

“You want to be as comfortable as possible for our sessions, right?”

“Yeah.”

“You are most comfortable when you are naked, aren’t you?”

“I am.”

“You are able to relax more when you are naked, correct?”

“Yes.”

“So why aren’t you naked now?”

“I don’t want you to see me.”

“But you need to be naked so you can learn to relax even more, don’t you?”

“... guess so... just seems... wrong.”

She was resisting again. I needed to take a different angle on this one, a gradual method since she seems to respond well to that. “You love the comfort of being naked, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“So conversely then, you must hate wearing clothes, isn’t that right?”

“I guess so.”

“You are more comfortable when you are naked, so you must be uncomfortable when you’re wearing clothes, right?”

“... Yes, clothes are uncomfortable.”

“So you must hate wearing your robe, because you just love being totally naked, right?”

“Yes, I love being totally naked.”

“Your robe feels like it smothers you, doesn’t it? It’s heavy, and it scratches you, and it doesn’t let your skin breathe, isn’t that correct?”

“Yes, my robe smothers.”

“When you’re wearing your robe, I’ll bet it’s so uncomfortable that it really bothers you, doesn’t it? With your robe on, you’re constantly thinking about how much nicer it would be to be completely naked, aren’t you?”

“... Yeah.”

“You want to be naked as much as possible, don’t you? Especially for your lesson so you can be more comfortable and relax more, don’t you?”

“Yeah... but...”

“So why don’t you take off your awful, smothering, uncomfortable robe so you can relax for your lesson?”

She became very agitated, “no... you would... see my...”

“Learn to Relax Amanda. Just relax, okay?”

“Okay.”

“You want to learn how to relax by being comfortable, don’t you?”

“Mm-hmm.”

“You’re more comfortable when you’re naked, aren’t you?”

“... Yeah.”

“So you want to be naked, don’t you?”

“Yes... as much as possible.”

“When you’re wearing your robe, you’re very uncomfortable, isn’t that right?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Your robe is so awful that when you’re wearing it, you’re constantly thinking about how incredibly good it would feel to be totally naked, isn’t that right?”

“Yeah.”

“You just wish you didn’t have to constantly think about how awful it is, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“When your robe is making you that uncomfortable, why don’t you try loosening it a bit? That way, it wouldn’t smother as bad, but wouldn’t reveal too much either, right?”

“... I suppose...”

“The looser you wear your robe, the less uncomfortable it is. Where the robe isn’t touching your skin, it doesn’t scratch, and if the robe is open some, your skin can breathe. If your robe is really loose, it’s almost as good as being naked, isn’t it?”

“... Yeah.”

“When your robe is open and loose, it’s not quite so uncomfortable, so you’re not constantly thinking about how awful it is, isn’t that right?”

“Yeah.”

“So what will you do when you are wearing your robe and it’s even a little uncomfortable?”

“I’ll loosen it a bit.”

“And you don’t even have to consciously remember that you loosened it, because you don’t want to constantly think about your awful robe, okay?”

“Okay.”

I figured I had made the most of this session, salvaging what I could from the wreckage of my failed attempt at the beginning. I woke her up and left.

I arrived and she welcomed me in wearing her robe. While she closed the door then sat on the bed, I took off my coat and sat down at her desk. I decided to wait awhile to put her into a trance. We made small chit-chat for awhile about classes and school, movies and nothing in particular.

While we talked, she fidgeted and loosened her robe every few minutes. After she had loosened it a couple times, her robe hung open pretty wide and revealed a lot of cleavage. I watched her to see how comfortable she was exposing so much to me while not in a trance. At first she seemed quite casual about it. But after a few minutes of pleasant conversation, she noticed me glancing at her chest and she blushed.

She said, “You’re one of my best friends, and um... you’re a really great study partner and I love that you come and teach me... like you do. but... ah... I think I’d be more comfortable if I put something on.” As she said that, she started to get up, pulling her robe tighter around herself.

I said, “Learn to Relax.” She sat back down on the bed quickly and slumped over.

“Amanda, are you relaxed now?”

“Yes.”

“That slumped over position you’re in doesn’t look very comfortable, why don’t you try lying down on the bed?”

“Okay.” She pulled up her legs and straightened out on top of the bed.

I scooted the chair over closer to the bed and said, “That looks a lot more comfortable. From now on, during your lessons, you can lay down on the bed. That way you’ll be more comfortable to relax even deeper, won’t you?”

“Okay.”

“You’re relaxing deeper now, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You love being relaxed and comfortable, don’t you?”

“Mm-hmm...”

“You’re more comfortable when you’re naked aren’t you?”

“Yes, I’m more comfortable when I’m naked.”

“You must really hate wearing your robe, huh? It’s really uncomfortable, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“What do you do when your smothering robe makes you feel uncomfortable?”

“I loosen it without thinking about it.”

“That’s right. Your robe doesn’t feel so bad when it’s looser, so you prefer to wear it as loose as possible, don’t you?”

“Yes, I prefer to wear my robe as loose as possible.”

“But Amanda, after I came in we talked for a little bit, I noticed that you pulled your robe closed tighter. If that makes you more uncomfortable, then why did you do it?”

“Because my robe was falling open and I was embarrassed that you saw me.”

“There was no need to be embarrassed though, because nothing was revealed, right?”

“You could see... cleavage.”

“But nothing improper was revealed. I could only see a little bit of cleavage, right?”

“Yeah... but still...”

“It’s not improper. It’s okay to show a little bit of cleavage, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Since it’s okay to show some cleavage, then it isn’t improper to wear your robe loose, right?”

“Yes.”

“You’re more comfortable when your robe is loose, and more relaxed. You want to be more relaxed, so you should be comfortable wearing it loose around me, okay?”

“... Okay.”

“Being embarrassed made you uncomfortable, didn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“But you want to be as comfortable as possible, don’t you? So that you can relax more?”

“Yes.”

“Then you need to learn to avoid becoming embarrassed by trivial little things like me seeing some cleavage. You want to be relaxed as much as possible, so you want to learn to be comfortable with me seeing you in a loose robe, right?”

“Yeah.”

“In fact, you’re wearing a robe now, and I’m looking at you, and you’re comfortable with that, aren’t you?”

“... Yes.”

“But occasionally, your robe might droop open a little bit by accident and show a little more cleavage. If that made you embarrassed, you wouldn’t be comfortable and thus you wouldn’t be as relaxed, is that right?”

“Yeah, I wouldn’t be as relaxed.”

“So you want to learn how to not get embarrassed when your robe is open so that you can remain comfortable and relaxed, don’t you?”

“... I guess.”

“Alright, then you should practice remaining comfortable with me seeing you when your robe slips open, okay?”

“Okay... I suppose.”

“So pull your robe open just a little bit, and stay relaxed and comfortable by not becoming embarrassed that I see a little bit more cleavage.”

She reached up with both hands and gently parted her robe a little bit more. It was a small change and I still could not really see much. “Good. Are you embarrassed?”

“Not really.”

“Of course not. Your robe still isn’t revealing a lot. There are dresses that reveal more cleavage than that and you aren’t embarrassed to wear a dress, are you?”

“No, I’m not embarrassed.”

“Good. So practice some more. Go ahead and pull your robe open wider, like a dress, and remember to not be embarrassed that I’m seeing your chest.”

She pulled her robe open quite a bit more and I could now see a good bit of cleavage between the halves.

“Amanda, how do you feel knowing that I can see some cleavage?”

“... comfortable... relaxed.”

“You are not embarrassed though, right?”

“No, I’m not embarrassed.”

“Good. Since you aren’t embarrassed with me looking at your chest, you are able to stay relaxed and comfortable, even when you pull your robe open wider, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Since you are not embarrassed to pull your robe open wider, you can wear it loose and comfortable, and be more relaxed. You want to wear your robe loose and open wide to be relaxed, don’t you?”

“Yes, I want to wear my robe loose.”

“You’re not embarrassed that I’m looking at your chest now because you want to be relaxed by wearing your robe wide open. You’re also not inhibited or embarrassed because right now your robe isn’t revealing much, so there is no need to get embarrassed and thus become uncomfortable, is there?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you embarrassed to pull your robe open wider, Amanda?”

“No, I’m not embarrassed.”

“Then go ahead. That’s good. You’re doing a good job learning how to be relaxed by being comfortable instead of embarrassed when your robe is open really wide. You are comfortable with me seeing your chest, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Of course you are. Right now, your robe doesn’t really reveal much at all, certainly less than a bathing suit would and you’re not embarrassed to wear a bathing suit, are you?”

“No, I’m not embarrassed.”

“In fact, it’s kind of exciting to wear a bathing suit, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“A bathing suit exposes lots of you skin, so people can see how attractive you are. You want people to think you’re attractive. It’s exciting when people can see your attractiveness, and it feels good to look attractive, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“It’s more comfortable to let your skin breathe and as a bonus, it feels good to expose more skin so people can see your attractiveness, isn’t that right?”

“Yeah, it feels good to be attractive.”

“So it must feel good now that I can see some of your chest, huh?”

“Yes, kind of.”

“It does feel good. It feels exciting when I see your exposed skin, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“The more of you that I see, the better you feel, right?”

“... yeah.”

“So pull your robe open a little more and remain comfortable and relaxed by being uninhibited and not embarrassed by what I see.”

She obeyed, pulling her robe apart some more, until it revealed quite a bit of cleavage. I continued, “You are more comfortable, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You’re more comfortable because you are uninhibited and not embarrassed, right?”

“Yes, I’m not embarrassed.”

“You know, I bet you’d be even more comfortable if you untied the belt of your robe. That would give you a lot more freedom of movement and wouldn’t reveal anything improper, would it?”

“Yeah.” She slowly untied the robe’s belt, the top part of the robe fell open a little more as she did but she did not seem to care.

“That looks a lot more comfortable. Your robe isn’t pressing as tightly against you, so it’s not scratching as much, isn’t that right?”

“Yeah...”

“It’s much more comfortable to wear your robe untied and loose like this, than tied and smothering, isn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“And you are uninhibited about wearing it this way, so you remain comfortable when I see parts of your body sometimes, right?”

“... Yeah.”

“It actually feels good when I see your body, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah... feels good.”

“So you will always wear your robe untied around me, because you prefer to wear it loose and you feel good when I see your body, right?”

“... I guess.”

“So how will you always wear your robe, when you are alone with me?”

“Loose... with the belt untied.”

“Alright, then why don’t you pull your robe open a little bit looser and practice being comfortable with me seeing you, because you want to remain relaxed when your robe is wide open, don’t you?”

“Yes...” She pulled the robe open still further, which revealed the insides of her creamy breasts down to her navel. Down near her crotch, the left and right sides of the robe were barely overlapping.

“You’re doing well. Your robe is much more comfortable when it’s open this way, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“How do you feel about me looking at so much of you?”

“Good... comfortable.”

“You want to be comfortable and not embarrassed, so you can be relaxed, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“That’s why you’re uninhibited and not embarrassed when I look at your body, isn’t it? Because you want to stay comfortable to be relaxed, right?”

“Mm-mmm.”

“So to stay relaxed, you’re uninhibited about me looking at your body and seeing your chest, because you’re more comfortable when your robe is touching you less?”

“... yeah.”

“You want to have your robe touch you less, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You’re comfortable when I look at your chest, aren’t you?”

“Yes, it feels good.”

“Then go ahead and pull your robe wide open so that it touches your chest less and you can relax more.”

She was still for a moment and then slowly, ever so slowly, reached up and pulled the halves of her robe apart until it just revealed her nips and widened the gap at her navel enough to show the top of her fur patch.

“You’re doing great, really learning how to increase your relaxation. Are you comfortable?”

“Yes.”

“You’re comfortable and not embarrassed, that I can see your nipples, aren’t you?”

“... Yes.”

“You are able to stay relaxed, because you aren’t embarrassed, right?”

“Mm-mmm.”

“You love being relaxed, don’t you? You want to be as relaxed as possible, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You’re more relaxed when you’re comfortable, and you’re comfortable with me seeing your chest to your nipples, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I’m comfortable with you seeing my chest.”

“You’re even a little excited when I see your nipples because it feels good to expose more skin, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, it’s exciting.”

“You’re comfortable with me seeing your whole chest, because you don’t want to be embarrassed. You’d rather be uninhibited, relaxed, and feel good, isn’t that right?”

“Yes.”

“Then pull your robe off your chest and remember to not get embarrassed that I can see your whole chest, okay?”

“Okay.” She reached up and pulled the robe wide, exposing the full of her breasts and more of her crotch.

“You are comfortable with me looking at you right now, aren’t you?”

“... Yes.”

“You are comfortable and even a little excited that I can see your bare breasts, huh?”

“... Yes.”

“Since you are comfortable with me looking at your bare breasts, you are able to relax even more, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You can feel yourself relaxing very deeply right now, can’t you?”

“Yesss...”

“You love being relaxed, don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“So you must love when I look at your breasts, huh?”

“...Yes.”

“You are more comfortable now that you don’t have that smothering robe covering up your breasts, right?”

“... yeah.”

“Are you embarrassed being half-naked right now?”

“No, I’m not embarrassed.”

“You aren’t embarrassed because being embarrassed makes you uncomfortable and you hate being uncomfortable, don’t you?”

“Yes, I hate being uncomfortable.”

“You want to be comfortable, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You’re more comfortable when you are naked, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You’re more relaxed when you’re totally naked, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You want to be totally naked as much as possible, so that you can feel good, right?”

“Yes, I want to be totally naked as much as possible.”

“You want to be completely naked for your lesson, don’t you?”

“Yes, completely naked.”

“So you want to be comfortable with me seeing you totally naked, so that you can feel good, don’t you?”

“... Yes.”

“Then go ahead and take off your robe. Remember to not get embarrassed so that you remain comfortable and even get excited with me seeing you totally naked, so that you can feel good, okay?”

“Okay.”

She pulled her arms out of the robe’s sleeves and kicked it off her legs, then lay still on top of the robe on top of the bed. Totally naked. Before, I used to think she wasn’t very attractive, but I was wrong. Underneath all the baggy clothes she wore, she was a hottie.

“Are you relaxed?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“You’re not embarrassed being totally naked in front of me right now, are you?”

“No, I’m not embarrassed.”

“You’re comfortable being totally naked with me, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I’m comfortable being totally naked with you.”

“You feel good because I can see you, don’t you?”

“Yes... it’s exciting.”

“You love being completely naked, especially how nice it feels, don’t you?”

“Yes, I love being completely naked.”

“So you will be totally naked for all your lessons from now on, to be more comfortable and feel good, won’t you?”

“Yeah, totally naked.”

“And how will it feel whenever you’re naked and I look at you?”

“Exciting.”

I had her crawl beneath her bedcovers and told her “In a few minutes you will feel very tired. You will fall into a deep, ordinary, restful sleep. In the morning, you will awaken feeling refreshed.”

Then I left, exhausted. Talking Amanda out of her clothes was a long, hard battle where I had to carefully guide her through a web of tangled logic. I felt wiped out, but it was worth it. The past couple hours were more fun than anything I have ever done, and the victory made me a little high. I felt like I could talk anybody into anything.

It was late when I knocked on her door. She hollered that she needed a second to get ready and then answered the door wearing her robe as usual. It was untied and open loose, so that when she moved, it sometimes swung open to reveal her crotch. We walked over to the bed and she laid down. I spoke her trance trigger. She went into a hypnotic trance and visibly relaxed.

I asked, “Are you relaxed now?”

“Yes.”

“You love that I’m giving you these relaxation lessons, don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“You love that I’m teaching you how to relax, training you to be more relaxed, more of the time, isn’t that true?”

“Yes.”

“What do you wear during for your lessons, to be comfortable during your training on how to relax?”

“Nothing.”

“Are you comfortable being totally naked during your training?”

“Oh yes.”

“Then, since you are more comfortable that way, you can take off your robe now and enjoy relaxing in the nude.”

Amanda stood up and shrugged off her robe. Then she stretched out on the bed. She was beautiful.

“How do you feel?”

“Good... excited.”

“Do you enjoy being naked?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you more comfortable when you are naked?”

“Yes.”

“Are you more relaxed when you’re comfortable?”

“Yeah.”

“You love being relaxed, don’t you?”

“Mm-mmm.”

“Then you must love being naked, huh?”

“Yes, I love being naked.”

“Are you comfortable with me seeing you naked?”

“Yeah.”

“You feel good when I see you naked, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“It’s exciting when I look at your nakedness, isn’t it?”

“Mmm-hmm.”

“Then even when I’m not training you how to relax, you can still be naked when we are alone together, since you are comfortable with me seeing you naked and you enjoy it so much, okay?”

“Okay.”

“But you’re only comfortable when it’s me, right? You won’t be naked with anyone else, will you?”

“No, just you...”

“So what will you wear when it is just you and me alone together, in order to be comfortable?”

“I’ll be naked.”

During the long walk home, I marveled over how far I was able to take Amanda, how much I had convinced her to change in the past few weeks. I also considered how much I had changed myself. The nice person I used to be was disappearing, to be replaced by a completely different me. I had discovered how exciting it is to dominate others, to control and shape them to my will. It was thrilling in a way that was almost scary.

I pondered these things as I walked the night streets. The fresh air helped cool me down some and take my mind off Amanda’s hot, sexy body. How could I do this to her? Is it morally correct to give the suggestions I had, changing her beliefs? By the time I made it home, I had nearly convinced myself to stop hypnotizing her. But I could not make myself give her up just yet.

As I lay awake in bed, I started to fantasize about her. I remembered how she looked laying naked on her bed. The shape of her tits, the curve of her hips, the sexy entranced look she had when hypnotized. I wanted her so bad. But I did not just want her body, I wanted her mind. Before I fell asleep, my earlier doubts had vanished. I was confident, ready to dominate Amanda, and damn the moral concerns. She would be mine.

During this lesson, I wanted to make her more submissive to me, but I was not sure how to go about doing it. She readily accepts certain commands, as long as they are accompanied by some sort of logic. But other commands, especially ones related to her obedience to me, are flat refused. I seemed to have hit a wall where I can push her no further.

Lacking any good ideas, I decided to use this session to reinforce concepts from earlier lessons. I have read that suggestions implanted under hypnosis will gradually fade with time, just like any learned skill or memory. To retain effectiveness, suggestions will need to be refreshed.

“Learn to Relax, Amanda. Are you relaxed now?”

“Yes.”

“Are you even more relaxed than the lesson before?”

“Yes.”

“Do you remember your previous lessons?”

“Not consciously.”

It is kind of ironic that I can make her forget things, but I cannot go the other way and make her memory stronger. Then I wondered, why not? It should be possible to strengthen her memory retention and recall, as easily as to make her forget.

If so, then I might be able to make her suggestions permanent, so that they would never need to be reinforced. In a way, the suggestions would be self-reinforcing. If that was possible, then I would never need to do these refresher lessons again. On the fly, I mentally drafted a script of suggestions that should convince her this would be a good idea.

“That’s good. Not having to consciously worry about remembering your lessons is nice, isn’t it? It’s less for you to worry about, right?”

“Yes.”

“You like that I worry about remembering certain things for you, don’t you? It’s nice of me to take your worries away, isn’t it?”

“Yes, it’s nice.”

“It’s especially nice with your training, isn’t it? You can learn your lessons better if you don’t have to worry about consciously remembering them. That way you can focus on remembering them subconsciously and thus remember them better and longer, can’t you?”

“... yeah.”

“Subconsciously, you never forget anything I train you to do. You always remember to unconsciously follow your lessons, don’t you?”

“I guess so.”

“It’s true. For instance, you have learned what to do in order to be as relaxed as possible. What do you have to be if you want to be relaxed, Amanda?”

“In order to be relaxed... I have to be as comfortable as possible.”

“What do you do in order to be as comfortable as possible, most of the time?”

“... I never wear underwear.”

“Why don’t you wear underwear, Amanda?”

“Underwear is uncomfortable.”

“And what do you wear for pajamas when you sleep?”

“Nothing.”

“Why?”

“Because I can’t relax to fall asleep if I wear any clothing in bed.”

“Very good. See how well you remembered all of that? You never forget what I train you, do you? You always remember to subconsciously follow your training. You can see that is true, can’t you?”

“... yeah.”

“If you learn something during these training sessions, you will remember it subconsciously forever, for the rest of your life, won’t you?”

“yes...”

“Your subconscious memory of these lessons never fades. That way, no matter how much time passes after your training, you will still subconsciously remember and follow what you have learned, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Good. And just to make sure that you never forget, you will mentally recite your lessons to yourself occasionally, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Each time you repeat them, they will become stronger, more permanently fixed in your memory, won’t they?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now for your lesson. What do you wear when you are alone?”

“I’m totally naked when I’m alone in my room, or alone with you.”

“How does that make you feel?”

“I’m comfortable with it. I enjoy being completely naked.”

“How do you feel when I look at your naked body?”

“I feel good... excited.”

“Whenever you are naked and I look at you, you feel excited, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Even when you’re not being trained, right? If you notice me looking at your nakedness, you feel excited and good, don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“You especially feel excited when I look at your intimate areas, right?”

“... I guess.”

“You do. Notice how I am looking at your breasts and pussy right now, and notice how it makes you feel good. You feel enjoyable, exciting feelings whenever you notice me looking at you sexually. You can notice that, can’t you?”

“Yes.”

“So, you feel excited whenever I look at you naked, and you feel even more excited when I look at you sexually, don’t you?”

“I suppose I do.”

“When we are alone together, you will always be totally naked, because it feels so good, and you enjoy it when I look at you, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, I enjoy it when you look at me.”

“Are you embarrassed when I look at you sexually?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Because being embarrassed makes me uncomfortable, and I hate being uncomfortable.”

“Will you cover up or conceal your intimate areas, in any way, when we are alone?”

“No.

“Why not?”

“Because... I feel even more excited whenever you look at me sexually.”

I decided to drop by and visit her today, even though it wasn’t one of her lessons. I knocked. She answered the door wearing her robe and a puzzled look. Then when she realized it was me, she let me in.

She said, “What are you doing here? This isn’t our... study... time.”

“I was just on this side of campus and thought I’d stop by to say ‘hi.’ and chat for a bit.”

“Oh. That’s cool, but I have an afternoon class soon and I have to get ready.” She shut the door.

“No problem,” I said. “I’ll just stay for a little bit. How have things been going today?”

She answered, “God, am I glad it’s you. I hate wearing this thing.” And with that she shrugged off her robe, and gave me a good look at her body. We sat on the bed and chatted about school and our favorite rock bands as though it was completely normal that she was not wearing a stitch of clothing. I could even stare at her tits or cunt and she would not say anything. She was completely comfortable with me looking at any part of her body.

After not too long, she said, “Sorry, but I have to go to class.”

I excused myself and walked in a daze to my last class for the day. At least I get a free strip show out of this relationship. But still, I could not stop thinking about her as my sexual slave. This weekend I am going to do some serious planning about suggestions to give her during her next hypnosis training session.