The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Learn to Relax:

Chapter 3, Learning to Feel Pleasure

Over the past few weeks Amanda has become much more accustomed to being in trance and even has an easier time answering my questions. Her speech is clearer while she is under, and she seems to have a better awareness of her surroundings. Talking with her while she is hypnotized is starting to feel like an ordinary conversation. Except that she is extremely open minded and suggestible, accepting almost everything I tell her.

I arrived for her training. She let me in and then stripped. I put her under and went to work. “Do you ever masturbate, Amanda?”

“Not telling.”

“I need to know. It’s part of tonight’s training. You want to learn your next lesson don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“I need you to answer my question, in order to give you your relaxation training. You want to be trained, don’t you?”

“Yes, I want to be trained.”

“Then you have to answer my question. Do you masturbate?”

“Yeah.”

“How often?”

“Once or twice a week... usually.”

“And do you feel relaxed when you do?”

“No, I’m horny.”

“Masturbating is keeping you from being as relaxed as you can be, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“But masturbating feels really good, and you enjoy masturbating, don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“You could masturbate during your lessons. Then you wouldn’t need to at other times, and if you masturbate during your training, you could stay this relaxed, couldn’t you?”

“Yes, I could stay relaxed.”

“You want to masturbate now, don’t you?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Because you’re watching.”

“What’s wrong with me watching?”

“I would be self-conscious, not relaxed. I wouldn’t be able to get off.”

Damn. She’s resisting again. In the past it has always worked to approach her refusals in small steps, each time convincing her to do a little bit more, go a little bit farther. Once again, I need a new angle, a slower approach.

“Amanda, have you ever gone to a spa?”

“Yeah, I was at a spa once.”

“Have you ever had a massage?”

“Yeah, I’ve had a couple massages.”

“Did you enjoy being massaged? Were the massages relaxing?”

“Yes.”

“I could give you a massage during your training, that way you could relax even more than you are now. You want to relax more, don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“Then is it alright if I massage you, so you can relax more?”

“Yes, massage me.” She rolled over on to her stomach near the edge of the bed.

I began to gently give her a massage, rubbing her shoulders and down her back, and the back of her neck. As I worked, I began to implant more suggestions. “This is relaxing, isn’t it?”

“Mmm... yes.”

“You feel even more relaxed the more I massage you, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“My touch is relaxing, and feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“You enjoy relaxing, correct?”

“Yes.”

“So you really enjoy it when I touch you, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes.”

“You feel good when I touch you, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You enjoy it when I touch you because it makes you feel good, right?”

“Yes.”

“You want me to massage you more because it feels so good when I touch you, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, please massage me more.”

“Massages are pleasurable, aren’t they?”

“Yeah.”

“You feel pleasure when I massage you, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You feel pleasure when I touch you, isn’t that right?”

“Yes.”

“Whenever I touch you, you feel pleasurable sensations, right?”

“Yes, I feel pleasure when you touch me.”

“The more I touch you, the more pleasure you feel, true?”

“Oh yes.”

“You want me to touch you more, so you can feel pleasure and relax, don’t you?”

“Yes, touch me more.”

“I’ll bet you want me to massage more than just your back, don’t you? I’ll bet you want me to massage down the backs of your arms and legs too, isn’t that correct?”

“Yes, massage my legs too.”

I moved my hands and massaged her thighs and calves saying, “It feels even better when I touch more of your body, doesn’t it?”

“Mmmm yes.”

“The more of you I touch, the better you feel, isn’t that correct?”

“Yes.”

“The more I touch you, the more pleasure you feel, correct?”

“Yes, mmmm.”

“Wherever I touch you, you tingle with pleasurable sensations, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You want me to touch you more so that you feel more pleasure, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Then you’ll want to roll on your back so that I can massage your front. That way you can feel even more pleasure at my touch, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, I want you to touch me more.” She rolled onto her back.

I reached out and started at her neck. I ran my hands down her shoulders and arms, working her muscles. Then I slowly swept my hands up her belly and cupped her tits. She got a confused look on her face. I could tell she was enjoying it, but I also knew that she thought it was wrong. It was time to make her not care. I started massaging her breasts. She loved that, as her eyes opened wide.

“You feel pleasure whenever I touch you, don’t you?”

“Ohh! Yes!”

“You especially feel extreme pleasure when I touch your breasts, isn’t that true?”

“YES!”

“I’ll bet you want me to touch you more, so you can feel more pleasure, right?”

“YESSS!”

“You want me to touch you in other pleasurable places, like between your legs, don’t you?”

“RRGH, YES!” She spread her legs slightly, and I could tell she was already wet.

I reached down with one hand and started to rub between her legs. I kept my other hand feeling her tits, while continuing to tell her she felt her pleasure magnified wherever I touched her. She spread her legs some more and pushed her pelvis toward me in a thrusting motion. I leaned over and sucked a nipple, even biting it a little as I licked. She was lost in her own lust and started letting out little moans. I pushed one finger in her pussy. Damn, she was tight, 100% virgin. Then, as I pushed my way in, she moaned loudly, shook a little and fell back onto her bed. I lifted my hands and mouth from her body and asked, “Did you cum?”

“Yesss...”

“Did you enjoy that?”

“Oh yeah.”

“So from now on, you’ll want me to do that to you during all your lessons, won’t you?”

“Definitely.”

“Now that I’ve gotten you off, you’re more relaxed, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“After you cum, you relax even more deeply, don’t you?”

“Yesss.”

“After you cum, you’re satisfied sexually, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Cumming during your training satisfies you so that you won’t need to masturbate at other times. If you orgasm during your training, you can be more relaxed the rest of the week because you don’t need to masturbate, right?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m going to help you cum during all of you lessons. You want me to do that, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“So you can see that during your training is the only time you need to cum, so that you’ll be relaxed as much as possible the rest of the time, okay?”

“Okay.”

“During your training, I’ll help you to orgasm so that you don’t need to masturbate during the week, alright?”

“Yes.”

“And the orgasms I give you from now on are going to get more pleasurable with each one, aren’t they?”

“Yes please...”

“And you want even more orgasms, don’t you?”

“Hell yes!”

“So you want to be trained every night, not just twice a week, right?”

“Yes, train me every night.”

“And when you aren’t with me, you won’t masturbate. No matter how horny you get, you won’t cum except with me because you want to be relaxed, right?”

“Yes.”

“You know that during your training I’ll help give you a big pleasurable orgasm. So you’ll wait to cum until during your training, and you’ll only ever orgasm if I give it to you, because you want to be relaxed, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You won’t ever orgasm unless I let you, will you?”

“Yes, I won’t orgasm unless you let me.”

Training was every night now, so I went over Tuesday night and she let me in, then stretched out naked on her bed. “Learn to Relax, Amanda.” She slipped into deep hypnotic trance.

“Are you ready for your training, Amanda?”

“Yes, I am ready to be trained.”

“Good, have you masturbated since last night?”

“No, I don’t masturbate when I’m not being trained.”

“That’s right. During your training I masturbate you and bring you to a pleasurable orgasm because you can’t orgasm unless I tell you to, isn’t that correct?”

“Yes.”

“You want me to tell you to have an orgasm. Because each orgasm I give you is more pleasurable than the time before. And you love that I’m training you to feel pleasure, don’t you?”

“Yes, please give me another orgasm.”

“Okay. And remember to not cum until I tell you to.”

I fingered her pussy and licked her breasts, building up her arousal. When she was aroused to a significantly high level, I said, “You may cum now.” She came, louder and longer than the first time. After she had calmed down I moved further toward my goal.

“Are you relaxed now?”

“Yes.”

“You are more relaxed after that orgasm, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“That orgasm relieved your horniness so you could relax, didn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“But you still get horny frequently, don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“During the day, right? Sometimes you think arousing thoughts about me and you get horny, don’t you?”

“Yeah, sometimes.”

“When you get horny, you subconsciously remember that I’ll soon be giving you pleasure, so you don’t masturbate, correct?”

“Yes, I don’t masturbate.”

“When you’re horny, you know subconsciously that you can wait until your next lesson to orgasm. Your horniness may build and build, but you wait until I tell you to orgasm, right?”

“Yes.”

“So your horniness builds all day, but that’s okay because you know you can hold on until you are with me when I will give you an extremely pleasurable orgasm, right?”

“Yeah.”

“All day long, your horniness slowly increases, doesn’t it? Especially when you think sexual thoughts about me. But subconsciously you know that you can last one day. So you wait until your training that night when I will relieve your horniness with a powerful orgasm, isn’t that correct?”

“Yes.”

“Each hour, you’re horniness will keep increasing, won’t it? Each hour you will become a little bit more aroused, until you can get relief from me, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“What will that be like at the end of the day?”

“I will be so horny that I can hardly think about anything else.”

“What would happen if you missed your regularly scheduled training, or didn’t get an orgasm during the training?”

“I... would be extremely frustrated.”

“That would be pretty bad, wouldn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“It feels terrible to go to sleep all horny and frustrated, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“So you want to make sure that you don’t miss any of your sessions, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes. Don’t want to miss any.”

“If you do miss a session, or if you go for a few days without me telling you to orgasm, you’ll be so horny that you’ll be ready to catch up on all the orgasms that you missed. You’ll be horny enough to cum a bunch of times in a row, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Even sometimes when you do get your regular daily orgasm, at the end of the next day you’ll be so horny that a single powerful orgasm won’t relieve it all, isn’t that true?”

“Yes...”

“By the end of the day, even when it’s only been one day since your last orgasm, you’ll have built up a tremendous amount of horniness. You’ll be so horny and aroused and needy that a single orgasm won’t satisfy you completely, will it?”

“Yes... so horny.”

“You need to cum very powerfully more than once to relieve all the horniness you build up each day, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“So I’ll bet you want to orgasm several times every night. Some nights many times, right?”

“Yes, please.”

“You want me to give you several powerful orgasms each night, because it’s terrible to go to sleep still horny and frustrated. And you’re so incredibly horny that you need a bunch of orgasms to be fully satisfied, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“So. How many orgasms can you have in a row?”

“Several.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m so horny all the time that a single orgasm doesn’t satisfy me.”

She was naked, lying down on her bed spread eagled, prepared for her training. I spoke her trance trigger and then asked her, “Are you horny, Amanda?”

“Yes.”

“Why is that?”

“During classes and all day long, I kept thinking erotic thoughts about you and getting aroused.”

“What sort of erotic thoughts?”

“I imagined you pleasuring me...”

“These thoughts turned you on?”

“Yes.”

“Thinking about me doing sexual things to you always arouses you, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“From now on, whenever you think about me sexually, you’ll become incredibly aroused, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“But if thinking about everybody made you aroused like that, that would be tormenting, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes, it would.”

“So you’ll only become aroused if you think about me sexually. If you think about anyone else, your arousal will go away, won’t it?”

“... yes.”

“I suppose you want me to give you release from your horniness now, don’t you?”

“Yes!”

“You really enjoy it when I give you a pleasurable orgasm, because it relieves some of your horniness, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Does an orgasm tire you out, does it drain some of your energy?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to have lots of orgasms each night?”

“Hell yes!”

“But if each orgasm uses some energy, and you orgasm many times, you’ll be exhausted. Then you won’t be able to be as relaxed, would you?”

“I suppose.”

“You want to be relaxed, and not exhausted, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Maybe if your orgasms were shorter, they could be more pleasurable without being as tiring. Then you could have more of them more often, feel more pleasure and still be relaxed and have energy left afterwards, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Then next time I tell you to orgasm, why don’t you try cumming for only five seconds, feeling even stronger pleasure, and relax immediately afterwards, okay?”

“Okay.”

I felt her up and gave her suggestions until she was very aroused again, then asked, “Are you ready to cum now?”

“Yes!”

“Then when I say ‘cum now’, you will orgasm and it will be very pleasurable. And you will stop cumming immediately after five seconds, alright?”

“Yes! Please!”

“Cum now.”

She shuddered and screamed with a powerful orgasm, but then suddenly relaxed and lay still.

“Good. That relieved some of your horniness, didn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“But I bet that short orgasm didn’t relieve all the horniness that you built up during the day. I bet you could orgasm like that several more times, couldn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Good. The next time I say your orgasm trigger, why don’t you orgasm for only three seconds, feeling tremendous pleasure, and then immediately relax, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Cum now.”

This time I hadn’t built up her arousal before triggering her, but I wanted to see if she could be made to orgasm on command, with no warm up. She did, with enough time to let out one good moan, and then lay quiet.

“You love that I’ve given you such a pleasurable orgasm, don’t you?”

“Yes, I love when you give me orgasms.”

“You like having lots of orgasms, because you feel pleasure more often, isn’t that right?”

“Yes.”

“You love having an extremely pleasurable orgasm each time I speak your trigger, because you get to feel pleasure more often, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Then each time I speak your orgasm trigger, you will have a very pleasurable orgasm, but only for one second and then you’ll immediately stop, okay?”

“Okay.”

“You’re doing great, really learning how to feel pleasure and relax, cum now.”

She wasn’t prepared so she didn’t have time to make any noise, but she shuddered a little.

“Cum now.”

This time a moan slipped past her lips, “Mmm...”

“Cum now.”

Again, a short grunt and slight shudder.

“Cum now.”

“Oh!”

“Amanda, you just had several orgasms in a row. Did you enjoy having so many orgasms at once?”

“Yes!”

“Each one was more pleasurable than the one before, right?”

“Yes.”

“And each one was short enough that afterwards, you were still full of energy. You could orgasm many, many times before you used up all your energy, right?”

“Yes.”

“Cum now. Cum now. Cum now.”

“Ahhh...”

It was getting late so I talked her back up to consciousness and left.

The situation I was in was quite frustrating. Amanda was totally comfortable being completely naked around me, was willing to let me fingerfuck her when in a hypnotic trance and only ever had orgasms if I commanded her to. But what I really wanted was a submissive slave; I just did not know how to make her want to obey all my commands. I read more hypnosis books, but could not find the answer.

“Learn to Relax Amanda... Are you ready for your training?”

“Yes.”

“You are ready for your training because you are relaxed, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You love that I’m training you to feel pleasure and relax, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You love it when I pleasure you and speak your orgasm trigger, because you feel wonderful and get to have a pleasurable orgasm, isn’t that right?”

“Yes. I love when you pleasure me.”

“Then spread your legs and prepare for me to give you pleasure.”

She obeyed and I began to stimulate her, suggesting to her that she would feel heightened pleasure at my touch. “You feel immense pleasure whenever I touch you, don’t you?”

“Mmm, yes.”

“You especially feel great pleasure when I touch you sexually, isn’t that right?”

“Yessss.”

“You want to feel more pleasure, and more extreme pleasure, right?”

“Yes.”

“Then you must want me to touch you sexually more often, so you can feel pleasure more often, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You don’t mind if I touch you more, especially sexually, because it feels so pleasurable, right?”

“Oh yes.”

“Then you won’t mind if I touch you, even if it isn’t during your training, isn’t that right?”

“... but...”

“I’m touching you right now and you don’t mind, isn’t that true?”

“... Yes.”

“It feels incredibly arousing when I touch you between your legs, or on your breasts, doesn’t it?”

“Mmmm, yes.”

“It even feels nice when I touch you elsewhere, doesn’t it? Not as pleasurable as when I touch you sexually, but comforting, right? You want to feel comforted and comfortable, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“So when I touch you, anywhere, how will the contact make you feel?”

“Nice and comforted.”

“You’re comfortable with me touching you anywhere, even when you’re not being trained?”

“Yes. I’m comfortable with you touching me anywhere.”

“You’re even comfortable with me touching you between your legs or on your breasts when you aren’t being trained, because you want to feel comforted and safe, don’t you?”

“... I guess so.”

“So when you are not being trained, you will let me touch you anywhere, even on your breasts or between your legs, because you want to feel safe and secure, don’t you?”

“Yes, I will let you touch me anywhere.”

“How will you feel when I touch you and it isn’t during your training?”

“I will feel comforted, safe and secure.”

“How does it feel when I touch you sexually right now?”

“It feels extremely arousing!”

“It always feels extremely pleasurable when I touch you sexually, doesn’t it?”

“Yes!”

“So it will feel extremely pleasurable when I touch your breasts or between your legs, even when you aren’t being trained?”

“Yes, extremely pleasurable!”

“You want me to touch you between the legs or on your breasts even more, so that you can feel more pleasure, more often, don’t you?”

“Yes!”

“Then you must want me to touch you sexually, even if it isn’t during your training, correct?”

“Yes! I want you to touch me sexually!”

“Good. Cum now. Cum now. Cum now.”

After she let me in, I slid the desk chair over to the bed while she laid down and prepared herself. But then, instead of speaking her trance trigger right away, I reached over and began gently caressing her breasts. She did not resist my touching her at all and even moaned saying, “mmm... touch me between the legs too, please!”

I could hardly believe it! She was not even in a trance and she was practically begging me to fingerfuck her! Wow, this girl is submissive! After a little more fondling, I took my hands off her and said, “Learn to Relax.”

I did not give her a chance to calm down. Rather, I kept working to chink away at her will.

“Are you horny now?”

“Yes!”

“My touch felt really good, didn’t it? I bet you really want to orgasm, huh?”

“Yes!”

“You’re feeling kind of frustrated, because you’re so extremely horny, and you’re still waiting to orgasm, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“I bet you really wanted to orgasm a few minutes ago, even though it wasn’t your lesson yet, didn’t you?”

“Yeah!”

“It would’ve been really nice if you could’ve had an orgasm before your training, wouldn’t it? It would be nice if you didn’t always have to wait, feeling horny and frustrated, wouldn’t it?”

“Yesss.”

“I bet you want to have orgasms even when you aren’t being trained, so that you don’t have to wait until your training, feeling frustrated in the meantime, huh?”

“Yeah.”

“But you can only orgasm if I speak your pleasure trigger, right?”

“Yes.”

“Well, since you want to have orgasms when you aren’t being trained, why don’t you just have one whenever I speak your pleasure trigger, even if it isn’t your training? That way you can feel more pleasure more often without having to wait as long, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Then whenever I speak your pleasure trigger, even when it isn’t your training, you will feel incredible pleasure for one second, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You love that I’m training you to feel pleasure, don’t you?”

“Yes, I love when you train me.”

“You love that I’m giving you these training lessons, even though you can’t consciously remember them, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Not consciously remembering that I’m training you actually helps you to learn your lessons better, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“You love that you don’t have to consciously remember certain things, because it’s less for you to worry about, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“It’s nice not having to worry about remembering things, especially when I can remember them for you, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, it’s nice not to worry.”

“Take your pleasure trigger for example. When you’re not being trained, you don’t worry about consciously remembering it, do you?”

“No, I don’t worry about remembering.”

“Whenever I speak your pleasure trigger, you won’t remember that I spoke the trigger because I can worry about remembering for you, isn’t that correct?”

“Yes.”

“When I say your pleasure trigger, you will feel incredible pleasure and you won’t remember that I said anything, will you?”

“Yes.”

“You love that I am taking away some of your worries by allowing you to think less hard so you can be relaxed, don’t you?”

“Yes, I love when you take away my worries.”

“So when it’s not during your training and I speak your pleasure trigger, what will happen?”

“I will feel an incredible surge of pleasure that will last only one second, and I won’t remember that you spoke my pleasure trigger.”

“That’s very good. You’re really doing a good job today, learning to feel pleasure. Cum now.”

“OH!”

“Do you enjoy that I’m training you how to feel pleasure?”

“Yes.”

“You enjoy my company too, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“I’m a good friend, and you enjoy hanging out with me, don’t you? Especially since you’re comfortable being naked around me and you love being naked, huh?”

“Yes. I love being naked with you.”

“Then we should hang out together more often, because you love that you can be naked around me and I’m not offended, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Why don’t we hang out together sometime this weekend, and watch a movie or something in your room, because you love when I see you naked and touch you.”

“Yeah. I love when you touch me.”

“Anytime that’ll work best for you?”

“Tomorrow, after lunch.”

“Then I’ll stop by tomorrow and we’ll hang out for awhile, because you feel comforted when I’m near you, and you feel so good when I touch you, okay?”

“Okay.”

Amanda has been making tremendous progress over the last couple sessions. I was really pleased with how many of my suggestions she was agreeing to. She hardly resisted at all any more, in part because I was getting really good at phrasing ideas so that she would accept them, but mostly because she felt such extreme pleasure when she did. Soon, I was hoping she would submit to me totally.

This afternoon we were going to hang out together, I could hardly wait to get over to her place, but I had a few errands to attend to first. After I got up, I went to Blockbuster and rented the first sappy romantic comedy that caught my eye. Then I swung by the campus food court on the way to her dorm and wolfed down some breakfast off their lunch menu. While I was eating, my thoughts kept drifting to Amanda. How she looked lying naked on her bed, how she felt under my hands, how she tasted. I practically ran from the food court over to her room. It was a little before 1:00 when I got there and knocked.

“Who is it?” she asked.

“It’s me.” I said.

“Come in, it’s unlocked.”

I entered and she was sitting on her bed, reading a class textbook... totally naked. Thankfully, there was nobody in the hall behind me to see her in the buff and wonder.

She said, “For some reason I was thinking about you just now.”

“I thought I’d drop by and we could hang out for awhile. I rented a movie.”

“That’s a good idea, what’d you get?”

I gave her the DVD while I took off my shoes and jacket.

“Oh, I haven’t seen this one yet!” She said, “I kind of thought it looked good, but I’ve been too busy with school. I’ll get it started.”

I sat down on her bed, which was the only furniture to sit on with a good view of the TV. She popped in the movie and I studied the curves of her body while she navigated menus to get the feature started. She looked so beautiful. I started to get aroused and the fun had not even started yet. Once the movie was playing, she grabbed the remote and sat next to me. My arm wrapped around her and she smiled at me.

The movie started and she fixed her attention on the screen, but I spent about as much time studying her as I did watching the film. I watched her reaction as I shifted my hand to cup a breast. She did not seem bothered at all by the contact and even wriggled a little closer to me, leaning into my touch. Then for a while we just watched the movie, while I idly fondled her.

After a few minutes I stretched my arms and then let one arm fall back down around her, while my other hand found its way between her legs. She inhaled sharply and spread herself slightly, to give me better access. I obliged, stroking her lips. She leaned into me, sighed and said, “Mmmm... that feels sooo good.”

A few more minutes passed, I glanced at her a couple times and saw she had a contented smile on her face. Perfect! She was following my earlier post-hypnotic suggestions, exactly as planned. She loved it when I touched her, and was totally comfortable with it! Hopefully, all my other suggestions would work just as well.

I shifted a little bit and then announced, “I’m gonna try to get more comfortable by lying down on the bed.”

I slid back and pulled my legs up, then swung them around to lay out lengthwise behind her, no longer close enough to the edge of the bed to be in contact with her. She looked at me and frowned, then looked back at the movie.

“Mmmm, this is much more comfortable!” I remarked, patting the bed, “Why don’t you lie down too, there’s room in front of me.”

She sat quietly for a second, looking at the TV and thinking. Then she said, “Sure! I do like to be comfortable.”

She scooted back and laid down next to me so that I could see the TV over her head. I pulled myself up behind her until I was spooning her. Then I casually flopped my arm on top of her, around to her front. She took my hand in hers and held it against her. Again, we just watched the movie for awhile.

She started a conversation by saying, “You know, I’m really glad you came over today. You’re such a good friend and I feel so comfortable and safe when I hang out with you. Why don’t you come over more often?”

“Thanks, but you could come and visit me too you know.”

“That’s true. But you live off campus, and I don’t have a car.”

“Well... you could get a bus pass, but alright. Let me know what you’re class schedule is like and I’ll stop by during the week sometimes, between classes.”

“That’d be great!” She exclaimed.

While we were talking, I gently caressed her stomach with my hand, tracing wider and wider circles. “I just love how you feel,” I remarked, “your skin is so smooth and soft, cum now.”

“Oh!” she responded, “Thanks... I use moisturizing soap and lotion.”

I sniffed, “and I love how your hair smells, it’s really nice, cum now.”

She gasped and answered, “Ahhhh, strawberry scented shampoo.”

I slid my hand up her stomach and cupped a breast. She pressed herself against my hand. “And I really love how perfectly round and firm your tits are, cum now.”

She inhaled sharply, “Thanks!”

“In fact,” I went on, “I love every part of you. Cum now. Your hair, your face, your smell, your tits, cum now, your pussy. Cum now. I just can’t give you enough praise for how beautiful you are! Cum now.”

“Mmmm, thank you for the compliments! Nobody has ever told me how pretty I look.”

“You’re welcome, cum now, but it’s hard to believe nobody has ever told you how pretty you are.”

“No... the boys never talked to me much in high school and the girls picked on me.”

“Well that’s not very nice. You’re a very pretty girl, cum now.”

“Mmmm... thanks. It feels really good when you caress my breasts like that.”

“No problem. Anytime you want me to caress you, just ask.”

“Okay... would you mind rubbing my clit too, please?”

“My pleasure. Wow, your pussy feels really nice and tight! Cum now.”

“Oh! Thanks for giving me such nice a compliment!”

“I just think you deserve all the praise you can get for being such a pretty girl, cum now.”

“Thank you so much.”

“Cum now, cum now, cum now, cum now, cum now.”

“Mmmm...”

I stopped feeling her up and just held her. She cooed contentedly and snuggled back into me. For a long time we just watched the movie and chatted occasionally. Near the end, I mentioned how it was so awesome that she liked to go around her room naked and that she was comfortable doing it when I was there. We talked some about how she just could not stand to wear clothes more than she had to, and as long as I was not offended, she would prefer to be naked around me. I praised her for not being prudish and spoke her orgasmic pleasure trigger.

After the movie ended, we cuddled and talked for a couple hours. Our topics of conversation drifted all over the place. I made sure that whenever I complimented her on something, or praised her for being a certain way, I would speak her pleasure trigger. When it started to get near suppertime, I disentangled myself, thanked her for being such a good host and triggered her pleasure. I got my DVD, we said our good-byes, she gave me her class schedule and suggested good times to stop by during the week, and I left for home. She looked quite sad to see me leave.