The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: This story was originally posted by Covert Hypnotist (). My re-write heavily borrows from Covert’s original story; the characters, setting, plot, and most of the script remain the same. Covert deserves full credit for almost everything in this story; the only elements that belong to me are the extended length and inclusion of additional dialogue. Much thanks to Covert Hypnotist for letting me hack up the original work.

Learn to Relax:

Chapter 1, Learning to Relax

I was sitting around with a few friends in the student union, eating and talking. The conversation drifted and time passed, people got up and left to go to bed or study in their rooms. By about 11:30, everyone had left but me and Amanda. I was pretty tired, just about ready to head back to my apartment, when for some reason, the topic of conversation turned to a hypnotist show that had happened the previous week. I had read some about hypnosis, and was fascinated by the concept, but I was convinced that it could only work if you had the permission of the subject. It seemed to me that the hypnotist must have been cheating somehow.

I said as much to Amanda, “The audience members he selected and hypnotized were probably paid actors assisting in a scam.”

“I don’t know...” Amanda replied, “I was in a hypnotist show a few years ago where I was hypnotized without realizing it.”

I, of course, did not believe it. But I was intrigued with the idea. It was getting late and I had early classes tomorrow, but I was curious and wanted to hear more about her experience.

“That sounds kind of weird.” I told her, “Tell me more about what happened. Like the details and stuff.”

I do not exactly remember everything she told me, but I did notice that as she was talking about it, she looked like she was struggling more and more to keep her train of thought. Then, just as she was about to finish the story, she sort of collapsed back onto the couch where we were sitting. I was puzzled at first, and a bit worried.

“Amanda, are you okay?” I asked.

“Yeah...”

It was weird. She answered me, but it was like she did not really know who was talking to her. While she was thinking back to that experience, maybe she had hypnotized herself the same way the hypnotist had done it years before.

“Why did you fall back like that?” I asked.

“Tired... relaxed... couldn’t stay sitting up like that.”

From what I had read about hypnosis, it sounded like she was in a trance. If the books were to be believed, she was in a highly suggestible state and would agree to most suggestions given to her. I doubted the truth of the claims in those books. I still did not believe it would be possible to make her do anything that she did not want to do. But then again, maybe I could use her to test my theories about hypnosis by seeing how far she would go. So, I sat her up as much as possible without drawing attention to us and started cautiously feeling her out, testing the waters.

“Do you like feeling so relaxed?”

“Yeah...”

“I can teach you to be like this, or even more relaxed than this, more often. You would like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Yeah...”

I looked around to make sure that no one else was watching. The student union was pretty much deserted, and the few people there were not paying any attention. I took what little about hypnosis I had read and seen done, and I used it. I spent an hour deepening her trance and blocking out everything else. She was so relaxed by the end of it that she could barely talk, and she was so focused that a band could have started playing and she would not have awakened. I got a small thrill just looking at her tranced out on the couch. She looked exactly like the classic hypnotized subject.

“Amanda, you said you wanted me to teach you how to relax, right?”

“Mm-hmm.”

“So you want to have lessons on relaxing, right?”

“Uhh-huh.”

“What days would you like to have these relaxing lessons?”

“... mon..day and... thurs..day.”

“Okay, any time that’s best for you?”

“Late... mid..night... before... bed.”

I was starting to believe, more and more, that a hypnotized person could be talked into doing the things I saw on stage at the show the other week. Just by experimenting with Amanda, it seemed like the books were sort of right. A hypnotized person would agree to do things they normally would not, as long as they were properly convinced that they actually wanted to do them. I started to get excited about the possibilities.

“Good. But you know, if you have to think about your lessons you won’t be as relaxed as you could be, will you?” I said, “You’ll be anticipating them, be anxious, instead of relaxed, right?”

“Yeah... I’d be anxious.”

“Well, why don’t you just let me remember for you? You’ll be in your room at that time, about to go to bed. I’ll just drop by then and give you your lessons. That way you won’t have to be anxious, okay?”

“Kay...”

“That way, there’s no need for you to consciously remember that you have relaxation lessons, and you can be more relaxed by only remembering them unconsciously, without thinking or worrying about it. That sounds like a good idea, doesn’t it?”

“Mm-hmm.”

“In fact, you don’t even have to remember what happens during these lessons, do you? Since you’ll be learning ways to relax, you can just remember what I teach you subconsciously. No need to worry about consciously keeping in mind anything that happens during these lessons or who is teaching you. Okay?”

“Kay...”

“You’re happy that I’m going to be teaching you how to relax, aren’t you? It’s nice of me to do that for you, isn’t it?”

“Yes... nice.”

“You know, wouldn’t it also be nice if there were a word... some sort of phrase that would let me bring you back to this wonderfully relaxed trance? That way I could speak it, and you would be able to relax beautifully and prepare yourself for your lesson. You want to learn to relax don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“Then isn’t that a good idea? To have a special phrase I can say to help you return to this peaceful relaxation?”

“... Yes... good idea.”

“Go ahead and pick a word or phrase which, when I speak it, you will instantly become relaxed like this. When you’re ready, tell me what your relaxation phrase is.”

“Learn... to... relax.”

“What will happen when I say your relaxation trigger, ‘Learn to Relax’?”

“I will instantly relax... and prepare for my lesson.”

I was having a lot of fun, and I could not wait to start implanting stronger suggestions, to see how much she would obey, but it was getting pretty damn late at that point. She had agreed to let me hypnotize her on Mondays and Thursdays, so I could continue experimenting with hypnosis later. I figured I had made enough progress for one night so I slowly brought her out of her trance. She looked a little spaced out for a few minutes, but she did not seem to care about it or want to question it! We looked at the clock and said our goodnights. I went back to my place and crashed.

The next day, fortunately, was Thursday. That night was our first “relaxation lesson.” Most of the day I spent thinking about how exciting it was to have Amanda hypnotized and highly suggestive. She did not resist any of the suggestions that I gave her, she might just agree to do anything I told her!

That was an interesting image, but I was still skeptical. She probably agreed to my suggestions last night because I worked in small steps and gradually inched her into new ideas, instead of suddenly dropping them on her. I would have to keep using the slow and steady technique, since it seemed to work with her. No need to rush things, patience was the key.

As the day wore on, I began to get worried that she would remember what I had suggested to her last night and not want to talk to me. I was concerned that she would hate me and stop hanging out with me. We saw each other in class. She spoke to me, even smiled. She did not have a clue! Now all I had to worry about was getting in her room for the session.

It turned out that getting through her door was not a problem either. When I arrived at her room, she was expecting me for a “study session.” Amanda could not remember what we were studying, but she let me in anyway. Even though she was about to go to bed, Amanda was still in the clothes she had worn all day. Loose, formless, and drab. After a little small talk, she started combing her desk looking for study notes, trying to figure out what we were supposed to be studying.

I told her “Come and sit down for a second.”

When we were both sitting on her bed, I looked her in the eye and said, “You really need to Learn to Relax.” As soon as I said the words she fell right down onto her pillow.

I asked “Are you ready for your lesson now?”

“Yeah.”

She did not sound as relaxed as before so I spent a few minutes deepening her back down to the level she had been at the night before. I even tried to take it further, to deepen her even more, into a trance where she would be more suggestible. Amanda agreed with what I said, but visibly did not seem to relax too much further. She actually looked somewhat uncomfortable in her scruffy clothing. Maybe with the right sort of suggestions I could make it easier to hypnotize her during future sessions.

“Do you enjoy how you are feeling now?”

“Mm-hmm...”

“And whenever I say your relaxation trigger, you will find it easier to relax more and find that you can relax even more deeply just by hearing your trigger, won’t you?”

“Mm-hmm...”

“Each time I speak your trigger you will become more deeply relaxed than the time before, won’t you?”

“Yeah... more relaxed.”

“Good. Now for your relaxation lesson. In order to be more relaxed, you must be as comfortable as possible, okay?”

“Okay.”

“You want to be as comfortable as possible so that you can be relaxed, right?”

“Yeah... I want to be comfortable.”

“Are you comfortable in your pajamas?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Are you more comfortable in your nice, loose pajamas than in your tight, confining school clothes?”

“Yeah.”

“Then why are you still wearing the uncomfortable clothes that you wore for classes? Wouldn’t you rather be in your loose, comfy pajamas?”

“...Yeah... but you’re here...”

“Why does it matter that I’m here?”

“Because... it isn’t right for you to see me in T-shirt and panties...”

“Why isn’t it right?”

“Because you’d be... offended.”

“No. I wouldn’t be offended. It’s okay with me if you wear comfy clothes. You want to be comfortable for these sessions, don’t you?”

“Yes... I want to be comfortable.”

“You want to learn to relax, don’t you?”

“Mm-hmm...”

“If you’re going to be more relaxed, you need to be as comfortable as possible, right?”

“Yeah.”

“In order to be relaxed, you need to be as comfortable as you can be. You are more comfortable in your pajamas than in your school clothes, correct?”

“Yes...”

“You want to be comfortable by wearing your pajamas for these sessions, because you want to relax, right?”

“...Yes.”

“You are comfortable in your pajamas, even when I’m here, aren’t you?”

“I guess so...”

“Of course you are. I’m not offended if you wear your pajamas, so it isn’t wrong. It’s okay to wear pajamas when I’m here, isn’t it?”

“Yeah... it’s okay.”

“So you should wear your comfy pajamas for the lessons from now on, in order to relax even more, okay?”

“Okay...” She accepted.

Wow! It had taken a lot more convincing to make her accept that one simple suggestion than I had figured it would. Overcoming her resistance was fun even though it was challenging. Or perhaps it was fun because it was challenging. My success really made me excited and I wanted to push her further right away. But then I remembered that she seemed to be most agreeable when the suggestions came in small steps. I did not want any changes to be noticeable to her, it all needed to be her idea. So I ended the session for the night and went home.

During the weekend I stopped by a couple times just to chat. I could not tell any difference, but she did seem a little more relaxed around me.

Between classes, I reread some of my hypnosis books searching for ideas about what sort of suggestions to give her that she normally would not agree to do. While digging through my books, I found some examples that sounded kind of fun, but most of them were lame, and all of them seemed like the sort of thing that most people would not normally resist.

But then I stumbled across a chapter on erotic hypnosis. I wondered if I could convince her to do something sexy. Amanda was a very modest girl, shy around strangers, studied hard, no wild parties, quiet and not particularly social. She was probably still a virgin. Sexy suggestions would be a good test of whether hypnosis could make someone do something they normally would not. I smiled at the thought. She would definitely try to resist doing something sexy.

Monday night I went back for her next session. She opened the door in her night shirt. It was a ridiculously large loose flannel thing that hung down to her knees. After I had her under deep, I pushed a little more.

“You want to be as comfortable as possible so you can relax, right?”

“Yeah...”

“And you’re more comfortable in your nightshirt and panties?”

“Yeah...”

“No bra?”

“No, it’s not comfortable.”

“Then why do you wear one at all?”

“They’re tolerable during the day... and I’m supposed... to.”

“What do you mean, you’re supposed to?”

“People would be... offended if I didn’t...”

“Would anyone really notice if you didn’t wear a bra?”

“... no.”

“They couldn’t be offended if they didn’t know you weren’t wearing one, could they?”

“I guess not.”

“So you should try not wearing a bra. To be comfortable, okay?”

“... but that’s... wrong.”

“You’ll be a little more relaxed and more comfortable without one on, right?”

“Yeah...”

“You want to be relaxed and comfortable don’t you?”

“Yeah...”

“Your bra is uncomfortable, correct?”

“Yes, my bra is uncomfortable.”

“You’d really like to enjoy the wonderful feeling of not having to wear a bra, wouldn’t you?”

“... yes.”

“Does your bra itch sometimes, or feel tight and confining, or rub you sore, even a little bit?”

“Yes, sometimes.”

“Wouldn’t you just love the freedom of going through a day without having to wear an awful, itchy, uncomfortable bra?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Nobody would notice if you didn’t wear one, and you’d feel so much better without a bra, wouldn’t you?”

“... yeah.”

“When you wear a bra, it feels itchy and confining, making you very uncomfortable, doesn’t it?”

“Yes… itchy and uncomfortable.”

“Whenever you wear a bra, it feels tight and itches terribly and makes you painfully sore, doesn’t it?”

“... yes.”

“Whenever you put on a bra, you always notice how uncomfortable it is, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You’d feel a lot more comfortable without your itchy, confining bra and so you’d be able to relax more, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You could just not put on your bra in the morning when you get dressed and nobody would notice, would they?”

“Yeah, nobody would notice...”

“So that’s what you’ll do tomorrow, won’t you? When you put on your bra, you’ll notice how uncomfortable it makes you feel, so you’ll decide to not wear it. Just once, to see what it’s like to spend one entire day without the discomfort of your terrible bra, okay?”

“... okay.”

“And you’ll find it so enjoyable not wearing a bra, so comfortable and so natural that you’ll decide to not wear one for the rest of the week, won’t you?”

“Yeah...”

I finished up for the night. I could not wait to see her the next day in class, to see if my suggestions worked. Sure enough, she came to class on Tuesday without a bra! If I had not known there was not one there, I would not even have guessed, because her clothes were so loose and dumpy. But still, it was a success, and one that could be built upon. Hypnotizing her was so much fun!

Another session, another chance to push a little further and see if the shy Amanda could be convinced to accept suggestions that she normally would never agree to. I was really having fun testing out the limits of hypnosis, it was so exiting!

During this session, after I had deepened her trance and she was in a suggestible state, I asked her, “Did you wear a bra at all this week since our last session?”

“No.”

“You were more comfortable not wearing a bra, weren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You are able to relax more when you aren’t wearing a bra, aren’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“During this week without your bra, you didn’t suddenly need it for any important reason, did you?”

“Not really.”

“That’s because there is no reason to wear a bra. Underwear is unnecessary, isn’t it?”

“Yes... unnecessary.”

“So you can see that there is no need to wear a bra ever again, right?”

“... but... if someone notices...”

“Did anyone notice this week that you didn’t have a bra on under your shirt?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Nobody noticed, because no one can see your underwear, right?”

“Yeah.”

“No one can tell if you’re not wearing an undergarment, can they?”

“Yeah, no one can see...”

“Did you enjoy the comfort of not having to wear uncomfortable underwear this week?”

“Yes.”

“So, since no one knows when you aren’t wearing underwear, and you enjoy not wearing an uncomfortable undergarment, and underwear is unnecessary, you can see that there is no need to ever wear that undergarment again, is that correct?”

“... yeah, I guess so.”

“So you’ll never wear a bra again, because it’s tight and rubs you sore and there is no need to wear underwear that nobody can see, right?”

“Yeah, I’ll never wear a bra again.”

“That’s a good decision. By not wearing uncomfortable underwear, you can be more comfortable and relax more, and nobody will be offended because they can’t tell the difference, isn’t that right?”

“Yes.”

“Are you ever going to wear underwear that is tight, itchy or uncomfortable in any way, ever again?”

“No, I won’t wear uncomfortable underwear ever again.”

“Are your panties ever tight, or make you itch even a little bit, sometimes?”

“... sometimes.”

“Your panties are an undergarment that no one can see, aren’t they?”

“... yes.”

“There is no need to wear panties, right?”

“... yeah...”

“You want to be as comfortable as possible, so you can relax, by not wearing uncomfortable underwear, don’t you?”

“Yes, I want to be comfortable.”

“Sometimes your panties are itchy and uncomfortable, aren’t they?”

“Yeah...”

“They’re tight, confining and they itch badly. Whenever you wear panties, you always notice how uncomfortable they feel, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You’d be more comfortable if you didn’t have to wear panties, wouldn’t you?”

“... yes...”

“Nobody can tell when you’re not wearing underwear. There is no need to wear any. You want to be as comfortable as possible by not wearing uncomfortable underwear. Your panties are uncomfortable so you won’t ever wear them again, will you?”

“Yeah... I won’t ever wear panties again.”

So, within the first two sessions, I had convinced her to never wear underwear again! Perhaps hypnosis was stronger than I had originally believed. I had not pictured her as the submissive type, but I guess she followed my suggestions under hypnosis because she trusted me. The possible uses for my new hypnotic power over her were kind of arousing to think about. Over the weekend I imagined where I might go with this.

I have been having strange fantasies lately. After the weekend I laid in bed for awhile thinking about hypnotizing Amanda, and getting quite aroused by the image of her helpless and compliant. I was somewhat disturbed by that and I did a lot of soul searching. I questioned my own motives for experimenting with hypnosis on her in the first place. At first, I thought I was just intellectually curious about the art and I only wanted to see how far a hypnotist could take someone. But the further I took her, the more I seemed to want to take her further still.

However, I still believed that a hypnotic subject would only agree to do things that they truly wanted to do. So if she gave me control, it was because she wanted to be controlled. Thus, it would be impossible to cross any lines that should not be crossed. Finally I got up, deciding that there was nothing inherently wrong with me using hypnosis on her to make her do things. I went to Monday classes, planning suggestions to give Amanda.

That night I arrived at her door, and she answered wearing her nightshirt. Immediately I wondered whether she was wearing any panties under it, or not. We sat down on her bed. I spoke her relaxation trigger phrase and spent a few minutes deepening her trance.

Then I asked, “Are you wearing any panties right now?”

“No, they’re uncomfortable.”

“So this is your pajamas, right? Just a nightshirt?”

“Yeah.”

“You are more comfortable when you’re not wearing panties, aren’t you?”

“Mm-hmm...”

“You enjoy not wearing uncomfortable clothing, don’t you?

“Yes.”

“You are able to relax more when you aren’t wearing uncomfortable clothing, isn’t that right?”

“... yeah...”

“Do you sleep better when you’re able to relax more?”

“yeah... I guess so.”

“So you sleep better now, without panties, don’t you?”

“Yes, I sleep better without panties.”

“You always sleep better when you aren’t wearing uncomfortable clothing in bed, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you enjoy sleeping without uncomfortable clothing?”

“Yes.”

“You don’t wear clothing to bed if it is uncomfortable, because you want to relax more and fall asleep easier, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I don’t wear uncomfortable clothing to bed.”

“Is you nightshirt ever uncomfortable? Does it ever ride up, or choke the airflow around your skin?”

“... sometimes... yes.”

“Your nightshirt sometimes tangles in the bed sheets, doesn’t it? You don’t have freedom of movement wearing a nightshirt, do you? It feels like it suffocates you a little bit, doesn’t it?”

“... yeah...”

“You would be more comfortable if you didn’t wear your nightshirt to bed, then you could relax more and fall asleep, right?”

“Yeah...”

“You aren’t as comfortable and can’t relax to fall asleep if you’re wearing a nightshirt to bed, can you?”

“Yeah... can’t fall asleep... wearing nightshirt.”

“You don’t wear uncomfortable clothing to bed, because you want to relax and fall asleep, right?”

“Yeah.”

“So you won’t wear your nightshirt to bed. You will sleep in the nude to be more comfortable and relaxed, so you can fall asleep, won’t you?”

“Okay, I will sleep in... the nude.”

“So what are your pajamas, if you sleep in the nude? What will you wear before you go to bed?”

“I’ll get a robe... wear around my room before bed... then take it off to sleep.”

I was secretly disappointed. I was hoping she would decide that it was okay to walk around her dorm room naked. Oh well, small steps. She was progressing very well, and was very receptive to my suggestions. I could not expect to make much more progress than that. I ended the session for that night, woke her up and went home.

This week I bought a few more books on erotic hypnosis, and read them all hungrily. They gave me a lot of ideas that sounded exciting to try out. Reading the books and fantasizing about being in a position of total control really turned me on. I imagined some of the situations described in the books, substituting myself for the hypnotist and Amanda for the subject. I think I will try to realize my fantasies with Amanda. After all, if she agrees, it’s because she wants to be controlled.

That night she opened the door wearing a robe. Fortunately Amanda had a single, so she did not have a roommate to question her changing lifestyle. We got settled for the session. I said, “Learn to Relax” and once she was suggestible I began as always, with a question, to verify if my previous suggestions were working.

“During the day, do you wear underwear at all, to class or for any reason?”

“No. I never wear underwear, it’s uncomfortable.”

“What do you wear when you sleep?”

“Nothing.”

“You are more comfortable to fall asleep when you’re naked, aren’t you?”

“Mm-hmm.”

“You are able to relax more when you’re naked and you enjoy being relaxed, isn’t that correct?”

“Yeah.”

“So you enjoy being naked, don’t you?”

“Yes, I enjoy being naked.”

“Then you should be naked as much as possible, right?”

“... but... it’s not right for people to see me naked.”

“You don’t have to be naked all the time, just as much as possible, right?”

“... I suppose...”

“Then why don’t you go around naked when you’re alone, in your room by yourself? You’d be more comfortable and no one would know, so it wouldn’t be wrong, would it?”

“... I’m... not sure.”

“You want to learn to relax, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You are more relaxed when you are comfortable, right?”

“Yes.”

“You are more comfortable when you are naked, correct?”

“Mm-hmm.”

“Then you must want to be naked as much as possible, don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“You really enjoy the comfort of being naked, huh?”

“Yeah... I enjoy being naked.”

“Nobody can see you in your room when you’re by yourself, can they?”

“No, nobody can see me.”

“When you are alone, nobody can see if you are naked, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Then there’s no harm in sitting around your room without any clothes on, is there?”

“I guess.”

“Since you really enjoy being naked, and because you are more comfortable and more relaxed that way, you should be naked whenever you’re alone in your room, shouldn’t you?”

“... yes.”

“So what will you wear around your room?”

“Nothing.”

“Why?”

“Because... I enjoy being naked as much as possible.”

Well, that’s enough progress for today. I wrapped things up and ended the session. As I walked home, I fantasized about what I would do to her next week. I had some big plans for her further lessons.