The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Layers(Or How to Make a Puss Café)

© Azure Sky ()

2. Passion

Midori’s nights at Creme Diva

When Midori had checked out 69’s when it first opened, she was happy with the layout, and she made it her mission that night to check out all the levels possible, all of them, that the nightclub had to offer. She ran away from the stupid guy she was with, he just wasn’t floating her boat, and although he may have tried his best to find her again, that night she was the Queen of the Night, and the shadows were her friends. She would blend into any situation, and didn’t need to care what any wanker man had to think.

She found her way to Creme Diva on the basement floor, and as soon as she got in, she took a shine to it already. Girl, girls, girls, and some nice decor, a kicking DJ and dance floor, and oh yeah, girls and once in a while a whole cadre of hot babes. There were definitely girls there, and Midori felt like a rotten girl in a candy shop, she knew she would be putting her dirty fingers in a lot of jars, but she just didn’t know where to start, because she was licking her fingers already, in anticipation.

She decided to plant herself at the bar at the back, because the lovely bartender there caught her eye. Her name was Damiana, and with her long flowing dark hair, her lovely bronze skin that was tanned to perfection with some help with her Mediterranean heritage, her eyebrows and eyelashes darkly sculptured to pull in as many innocent victims as possible, and a very nice body designed by the love goddess herself, Midori was smitten for the first time in a long time.

Midori hung out there, occasionally dancing on the floor, and allowing Damiana to serve her as much drinks as she could muster to slosh down. But she was getting very antsy, and soon Mids would crave the hot flesh of a pussy, and she knew that usually in a dyke bar where she frequented, the best place for her would be in a washroom. She was tired of flirting with Damy as she called her. She knew that a one on one talk, in a quieter environment, with Midori’s beautiful green eyes as a nice focus point, would probably convince the beautiful Cyprian to come back to her penthouse suite. But as much as the Eurasian beauty flirted with the gorgeous bartender, the more the girl rebuffed Midori.

She was going to call it a night, when Ms. Anise had come down to the bar. Midori was way past intoxicated, but she was at her best when she was drunk, she was a total lush whore when she was too many drinks into limit of the night. The middle aged woman with very striking features made an impression on the Asian Brit. She stood out, and Midori could sense the power she had, the power she possessed. Especially the way she handled people, like her employees. She came down to inspect how her new bar was handling, and she gave a cursory glance at the dance floor, at all the girls whooping it up, having a good time grooving to the DJ.

She then made to turn away, but as she was turning Mids caught her eye. Her dark eyes. Anise was a dangerous beauty, her Gypsy Roma heritage, made her almost vampire like, and like a vampire she liked to stalk her prey. She always knew who her prey was also. She savored the hunt and the bounty that came. She had put up with a lot of harshness in her life, to become what she was today, a successful businesswoman. Because of her misgivings in life, she strived for perfection in what she did, and she demanded no less of her employees. She also surrounded herself with what she liked, and she liked beauty, so she always was around it, at all times.

Anise made a note of the very lovely Asian girl sitting down at the bar, with many empty margarita glasses. She looked drunk, but that didn’t detract from her attractiveness. In fact Anise was turned on by the sleepy way that Midori looked. Her eyes seemed to droop, her face was placid and pleasant, and Anise imagined in her head, what she must look like asleep. It turned her on to see a beautiful girl asleep. She couldn’t get away from her obsession, a hot woman with her eyes closed, always sent shivers to all the right places for Anise. She was really wondering what Midori would do for her, naked and asleep in her bed.

Midori was interested in this new woman, and she could surmise she was some sort of management, perhaps an owner. This intrigued Midori, for she knew if she was going to be living in this city and state for the school year, having access to one of the hottest bars, would really tickle her fancy. Midori was resolved to make her move after all, she knew what her goal was for that evening. But she was also taken aback, as she intently stared at Anise, she noticed that the dark woman, paid her no heed, and went to Damiana, and put her long arms around the barmaid, and groped her breasts, in a show of dominance, to show everyone, that this lovely thing, was hers, and hers alone. Midori every second got more and more interested, the hotness began to heat up down by her vagina.

“Could I get another one, luv?”

Midori did her best to break up the reverie that Damiana and Anise were having. Damy was obviously enjoying having her boss make out with her, in front of everyone else. Normally Midori would be pissed, but she kept her cool and kept her eyes on the prize.

“Hold on, I am busy.” The barmaid said not wanting to let go of her Ms. Anise who was giving lovely butterfly kisses on her neck.

But Anise saw a customer in need, and although it would be cruel and delicious to tempt her any further, she wanted to get to the point, “Go child, I am done with you for now, I want you to serve my customers, not act like a total slut.”

Damy sulkily went to get Midori another magarita, while Anise smoked continually inspecting the Asian girl in front of her.

“Yes, can I help you with something.” Anise got tired of the girl always, always staring with those big green eyes of hers.

“Yeah, darling. I can’t help but notice, that you look marvelous. Now, I may be drunk, but I totally would do you, even if you are older than my usual dyke hookups.”

Anise gasped, she was so taken aback by the young girls brashness. She swore like a sailor, drank like a fish, and yet there was some unmistakable way the way she carried herself, like she was royalty. Just another stuck up preppie bitch, who thinks that they are from London, they can have some faux fake accent, and act like a Hilton. Anise was bitterly angry, and was still slightly pissed, when she took Midori by the hand and led her to the back, and took her upstairs to her office, without either of them saying a word.

She led Midori to her desk, and sat down on it, her hands clasped with her hands, neither of them saying anything but their breathing heavy with horniness. Anise felt cautious. She never was afraid of anything, if anything ever would go wrong she knew how to defend herself, since she had been defending her life ever since she was a girl. She also had security at her beck and call, tough men who kick anyone’s ass if she gave the word. But there was something about this urchin of a girl, her rowdy ways, her seductive smile, her glamorous figure, her captivating eyes. That was it. Her green eyes. Anise realized too soon that what she was looking at, maybe too much even for her.

“What’s the matter darling, having second thoughts?” The young girl said looking mischievously at the club matron, with only one thing on her mind.

“I... you are so beautiful... but...”

“Hush darling,” Midori brushed her lips against the lips of Anise, “I get this all the time, but I can’t stand it when women all clam up on me. It’s not that they’re not beautiful themselves, why is it, they can barely string together a sentence in my presence, hmm?”

Midori looked up at Anise, their noses barely touching, and their eyes deadlocked together, in a game of cat and mouse. Anise let out a sigh of release, she felt free, not in control but free. The thought pleasured her, never had she felt this in a long time. Midori eyes flashed their jade, their nice cooling minty green, that so captivated the dark eyes of Ms. Anise.

“Oh baby, I am so horny now. You don’t mind if you are at such a loss for words, and actions, if I take the initiative.”

The Eurasian lovely reached down and began to unfasten Anise’s suit jacket, and freeing her magnificent breasts she began to grope them, trying to free them from their bra. She roughly gripped her left tit, all the while looking directly into Anise’s eyes, as the bar owner stood perfectly still, but gasped in fearful pleasure. When Midori found what she was looking for, she found a nipple, a deep brown nipple, and began to suck and bite and tease. Anise cried not in pain but pleasure.

They took off their clothing, item by item, Midori the spoilt rich kid, in her punkish hairdo, and ballsy attitude, and Anise the smart businesswoman, who lived in a war torn country, and had survived on her wits, was now regressed to being follower and the Brit girl was leader. She wasn’t able to resist anything that Midori did to her. When Midori finally stopped playing and teasing Anise, she looked up at her and held her chin to her eyes.

“You are not used to being dominated, right dear?”

Anise nodded greatly, “Yes, so not use... it’s foreign to me. Please...”

“Please what? Please what darling? You want to be dominated, is that correct darling?”

Anise nodded her head strongly again.

“You what? You want what? To be dominated by liddle ol’ me. You want me to take you, is that it? Tell me. Tell me what you want.”

Anise whispered,

I want to be dominated.

“Well you shall, now won’t we like that, won’t we?”

Midori immediately went down on her knees, and pried open the legs of Anise, who was sprawled across her desk. Midori licked, and licked, and licked her cunt, until she could feel Anise shudder, and not wanting her to come, she smacked the legs of her new girl toy.

“Stop! I didn’t say yet did I? If you want to be dominated, like you said, you will do what I say, yes?”

The Eurasian was on top of the bar owner, her green eyes flashing looking deep into the dark eyes of Anise. She shuddered at their power, and although she so wanted to cum and get it over with, the power the girl had over her, she resisted cumming, all for Midori.

“Sorry, don’t be mad.”

The jade maiden smiled her devilish smile, “I have something better darling, hold on.”

She pulled both of them off the desk, Anise meekly following, as Midori took the lead, they had stripped down to nothing, and sitting down, the two women faced each other, cross legged. When Midori began to pull Anise to her, pulling her forward, Anise shuddered in realization of what was happening. The girl pulled her legs under the older woman’s legs, and she began to initiate a tribad position, she pulled Anise further and further to her body, their legs intertwined and their pussies close together. Anise shivered from the touch that Midori had on hers.

Midori pulled and thrust, while Anise followed along, a slave to her whims. The women grinded hard against each other, both moaned over and over again. Anise never would have guessed that a young girl like Midori would stretch her to her sexual limits, but she was in awe of her, because she was. Anise had her eyes opened, while she watched her new partner, with her eyes closed like she was sleeping, groaning at the extreme pleasure she was getting, rubbing their vaginas and clits together, roughly as possible. Anise was on the edge and she couldn’t take the pressure, it was so fucking good. She wanted to cum, and cum bad. The question was, would the new girl let her.

“Please, let me... let me go... let me cum... I need to...”

“Not now darling... not now... not now...”

Anise sobbed in pain and pleasure, “Please you made... your point... I am dominated by you, please give me release, I can’t stand it, please, oh God, please.”

“Not now, you fucking bitch,” Midori clenched her eyes very tightly closed and began to scream, “now you dirty slut, now... cum! Oh God, oh yes, yes, cum now.”

With Midori’s eyes tightly closed as if she was in pain, and her command to come, and the awesome feeling she was feeling her clit and vagina getting double pleasure, it was the last straw for Anise.

“Yessss, you.... ah... must release it, please cum, oh yes.”

Anise shuddered and let out a great groan as she came along with Midori. As both girls sighed and moaned through their orgasms, they finally fell to the floor, lying down, completely spent.

They didn’t say anything for minutes, until Midori could find her voice again, although very ragged it was strained to the max.

“Ha, ha. Tell me. Tell me, who owns you now. Hey, darling? Are you feeling weak?”

Anise gulped her throat tied in knots about the whole situation.

“Yes, my Mistress Midori.”

* * *

The berry flavored liqueur Saphir di Passione, or it’s brand name called Sapphire, is brewed exclusively in the Mediterranean, on the Sappho Islands, using the fragrant blue myrtle berries as it’s flavor. It’s a traditional drink in those parts, that many students of the famous poetess drink in celebration of her lyrics. Many drinkers report on a great aftertaste that lingers for moments, and it immediately calls to mind the exceptional beauty of the female figure. In fact Saphir drinkers ritually drink the brew in their sapphic rites, because it’s known to effect the human senses in women exclusively and it enhances the attraction to the feminine form, through visual and olfactory senses specifically, binding the disciple to a sexually smitten state.

Saphassion: This shooter mixes one half Creme de Amour and one half Sapphire. Enjoy

* * *

When the girls went downstairs, they used the staff staircase to be able to get better access to the basement level, where Creme Diva was located, instead of entering from outside, on the total opposite side of the club. Arriving at the entrance door, they found a neon sign saying DIVAS, and a woman who was on the other side of the door behind plexiglass, who would only buzz in members. The trio had no trouble at all getting in however, as soon as she saw them, she buzzed open the door, and told them to enjoy their stay. Upon entering the club, they were very astonished at the atmosphere of the joint.

It was completely dark, save for black and neon lights, and there was barely any standing room, since it was full up with girls, girls, and more girls. Midori was again taking the lead for the trio, and trying to find her coveted spot, the one where she went to the first and only time she was there. Shoving past boob after boob had Tia in a tizzy, since there was no manmeat down here, and it seemed like a very catty environment, her alarms were ringing, and she was ready for any catfight to breakout. Cherry on the other hand was taking an extreme interest in the bar, looking into the face of every girl she came past, her curiosity taking the better of her. Were they all lesbians down here? How can so many females, so many beautiful women, so many hawt girls, possibly be down here?

They weren’t the only ones taking note of the situation. Since they had come in, all girls closest to the entrance had been checking the trio out, since they seemed to have a hot Charlie’s Angels type theme going on, with a kind of a girl group dynamic that intensified their attractiveness. Patrons could see the fearless sexy jade maiden, the bubbly busty redhead, and the tough as nails, but sweet as sugar, mocha momma shoving through the throngs of dancers, like they owned the place. And for all the patrons knew they might as well have, since they acted like it. They were definitely nines out of tens, and all the grrllovers were basking in their beauty and their pride.

Midori finally pushed through the crowd of ravers, dancing madly at the Euro techno track, and saw the bar at the back that she wanted to reach. Taking the two other girls by the hand, so as to not lose them in the crowd, the Eurasian led them forcefully through the steaming bodies of thrusting and gyrating revelers. Like the level upstairs, patrons that were now all babes, would purposely leer at their tits and brush against the girls chests, but Midori paid them no attention, since she had in hand what she already wanted. Tia was a little uncomfortable taking the Asian’s hand, but then felt more secure, knowing she wouldn’t be left behind in the lezzie pool. Cerise tightened her grip on Mids hand, content on knowing her friends were with her always.

On seeing Bailey at the bar, Midori let go of the girls, and dashed up to the bar rail, and began to plant kisses on the barmaid. Bailey was a blonde with gelled up short hair, with a ring in her nose. She dressed way down, down there in the basement, than upstairs like the other barmaids, considering she just wore a white tee, that barely fit in her breasts, and was tied up on the side, so her belly and abs showed. To cap off her attire she wore tight black spandex shorts, that looked to be only on for show, she seemed partly naked anyways. To Tia and Cherry’s embarrassment, the girls kept on hugging and kissing for a brief but awkward moment. Tia could see that the girls, had hooked up, at some point. “Glad to see you girl.” The blonde barmaid took out a tray of pre-made shooters. “You know who asked about you last Saturday?”

“Oh Gawd, who? I don’t want to know. Let me guess, ah... that Turkish chick, Raki?”

“No Ginny She totally wanted to know your number, to get a hold of you. She said she had lost it, and you gave it to her before. I dunno she gave some song and dance that’s fer sure.” Bailey opened up three Pussy Power bottles with an opener, and set them on the tray with the shooters, not even bothering to put them in cocktail glasses. The shooters were full of a baby blue creamy liquid, and they just begged to be downed. “I didn’t give it of course, I told her I didn’t have it, and I didn’t know when you would be in. Fuck, I’m not everyone’s keeper here, am I?”

“No darling, that was good. It was good of you to kayfabe her. She’s a total headcase, that one.” Midori licked her lips in anticipation of the shooters that were screaming out to her on the tray. But remembered her manners, and turned to her partners in crime. “Oh, these are my friends. Cerise, call her Cherry, she’s definitely not one anymore though. And Tia Maria. Such a lovely combo, don’t you think?”

“Uh huh. You definitely have it goin’ on tonight sister. When you guys came in, all the pussies in this place, were checking you out.” But Bailey remembered her manners, and turned to address the other girls. “Howdy, guys. My name is Bailey. Don’t worry about a thing tonight. Because you girls are in my hands now. Upstairs called, and I’ll be taking care of you, so just park your asses here, and I’ll make sure to be slinging you drinks, non-stop, I’ll be keeping them coming. For more, and more. So here ya go. Enjoy.” She pushed the tray in front of the girls, as they sat down in front of the bar, that was oddly enough unoccupied, despite the huge crowd.

Midori sat in the middle, and grasped the bluish shooter, “Ready girls, let’s get pissed, yeah?” Tia picked up another shooter, and looked at it quizzically and sniffed it, “What’s this? Creme de Booberry?”

“Mmm, it looks yummy.” Cherry motioned to the other girls to swig it down, for she was impatient to get the kind of buzz she felt upstairs, that was quickly leaving her.

“Yeah, but what is it?” Tia inside herself was hesitant to take it, something told her something was wrong. But it did look harmless enough. “It smells nice, I guess it’s one of them European drinks, that all the kids are drinking there. Right, Mids?”

“I haven’t had it before. Bailey, c’mere. Tell me friends what this shit is.”

Bailey had left the girls to hang out at the back, but seeing that they hadn’t downed their drinks back yet, annoyed her. She thought about just ignoring them, but decided it was best to give them the hard sell. She thought it wouldn’t be hard to sell liquor to lushes like them.

“That is... a speciality drink, a house shooter. It’s made with Sapphire, a berry liquor. It tastes, fucking awesome.” She reached up and showed them the bottle, that was blue, and had Italian scrawled all over it, and the picture of a Classical Greek bust of some woman. “I think Anise called it Sapphisaction or something like that. I dunno, she invented the shooter. It tastes really good, guys. I wouldn’t give you something that tasted like shit, would I?”

“Sounds good to me. Bottoms up.” Midori gulped the shooter, and the other two followed suit. The trio definitely thought it was yummy, as it went down the hatch. It was flavorful as it was fragrant, and all too soon, it was gone, but the sweet aftertaste remained, and their tongues hungered for more.

“Oh wow. That’s what I needed.” Cherry licked her cherry lips, to get any of the remaining creme left on her puffy cocksuckers.

“More, more. We need to get really pissed here, gals.” Bailey heard Midori’s request and opened the bottle and began to fill their shot glasses half full. But as she was going to set it down under the counter again, Tia reached out and held the bottle.

“Boy, this looks expensive.”

Bailey took it out of her grasp, not allowing her to look at it anymore, and took out another bottle that was white, and began to fill the rest of the shot glasses with Creme de Amour. Her hands were steady as possible, but there was a slight shake, as Bailey seemed to be visibly flustered.

“Fuck, Tia. Anise told you we were being taken care of, it’s probably an exotic novelty drink, and she just wants us to enjoy it, since when you are with me, darling, people will treat you a little bit better already.” Midori grabbed her glass again, and put it up to a toast. “To sex, alcohol, and easy slutty girls who should know better, yeah?”

The three of them inhaled their drinks without hesitation.

* * *

A few cocktails of Pussy Power later, the trio were feeling fantastic. Midori was watchfully eyeing the dance floor, seeing all the comers on the scene, busting a move to the dance beat. Cerise was whimsically wiling the time, not really paying attention to anything particular, as all the faces kind of blended together, with all sorts of different colors, all of them intriguing. Tia was staring at the dance floor too, a stirring in her was arising, but for all she knew, it was the desire to get up there and dance.

She noticed that it was pretty much a swinging club, there was always girls up on stage grooving, or down below on the floor gyrating. It was never dead, it was always go, go, go. They were all pretty. All of them. Tia Maria couldn’t find an unattractive girl. Each body, each shape, took on it’s own vibrant form, free flowing to the rhythms that the stereos blared out of the speaker system. She thought that the highest compliment she could give each and everyone of the ladies in the club, would that, they all in their own way, were deserving of a fine man. No scrub would do. They would have to be loved, honored, worshiped and obeyed, by a man. Tia couldn’t find a dog in the bunch. They were all damn fine honeys. But Tia smiled, knowing that for most of them, men wouldn’t enter the equation. They didn’t care for a hairy, intimidating body, to ruin their fun. If they were attracted to each other, what was the harm? They were all beautiful and shouldn’t beauty reward beauty. It was only fair, right?

Tia rubbed her temples to take away the slight headache that was forming in her mind. She must have been buzzed, not thinking straight, because she was definitely not used to checking out chicks. What was the problem?

And the smell, the scent, she could detect from each and every girls’ perfume, each flowery odor. Not only their perfume, but their sweat. Their own attracting scent. It was like her nostrils were attuned to every woman in the bar, she could smell woman a mile away. What was she pregnant?

She shuddered in fear at the prospect. It wasn’t a bad scent, in fact thinking about the lovely honeys and their fragrance, kind of chilled her out. She always told her boyfriends how she loved the smell of a man’s clothing. Like his college football jacket and the musky leather smell inside it. Or the just washed sweater, she had kept from the night before, when he slept over, and the smell it gave when it came out of the dryer, and where it would eventually end up in her so called “trophy drawer” of odds and ends of guys she had slept with, their mementoes she had to remind her of them. It was like that there in the bar too. She could smell the overwhelming scent of pussy. And it pleased her. Would she keep other girl’s clothing, friends who had slept over, smell them for their scents, take in the odors of their panties? Tia shuddered again.

She looked over to her two companions and realized something. They, out of all the girls there, were some of the most attractive, the most visually stunning, the most scintillating scentful. She hadn’t really noticed it, but she could see how it would be impossible for any man, not want to jump her friends. They were fucking hot, and she could see it with her glazed over eyes, and smell it with her inflamed nostrils.

After some hesitation, Tia popped the question to Midori. “What’s the perfume you are wearing, Mids?”

Midori was doing some hesitating of her own too, steadily looking at the dance floor, just itching to get up, and dance, and maybe bump into some lovely options. “Les’ go dance, girls. I feel fucking good, and now’s the time.” She sat abruptly up, and grabbing Cherry’s hand, steadied the tipsy redhead to her feet. “It’s the new Dior. One eighty a bottle. Why? Do you want some?”

“No, no. Just thought it was nice, I was trying to guess the name.”

Midori gave her a skeptical glare, and then a puzzled frown went over her face, but then was replaced by a radically different smile of fun and joy. She realized something about Tia, and the revelation sent shots of pleasure through her. “C’mon I want to dance now. Let’s go girls.”

The three of them hustled on the dance floor, finding a small space near their seats, while Bailey kindly looked after their purses. They kept together, so as to not lose one another. The DJ was cranking out house club mixes of various popular artists, and the girls enthusiastically bumped and grinded, feeling renewed, with no small part to the Pussy Power they had imbued. They stood in a small circle and swayed with the music, smiling, trying to have the best possible time, watching out for one another, and making sure that the two others were in line of sight at all times. They did this so they could make sure they didn’t lose each other, and it probably didn’t occur to either of them that it also allowed each girl to check each other’s body, bouncing in the lights. Their smooth bodies, glazed with perspiration, their halter tops keeping their breasts secure, as they wiggled up and down to the rhythm. No, they were trying to be safe, and look out for a friend..

It was crowded and Tia had a hard time swaying to the beat, since there were girls to the left of her, tits to the right. She kept bumping into another girl, but no one seemed to mind. She could smell the sweet sweat that was glistening off the dancers bodies, and it was almost as distracting as the lovely sight, of breasts here, chests there. She was usually a very good dancer, but she decided to keep it on the low tonight, no need to over do with the Latin moves, enticing guys to come up to her and ask her number. She was more concerned with watching out for the other dancers, who were barely dressed as she was, whose bodies were dark silhouettes, framing their voluptuous figures, and she was occupied by keeping watch on all the girls, so as to not hit them while dancing.

Cherry tried to get in the mood of the dancing, but she felt very dizzy, and kind of felt like she was just going to fall over and faint. Her eyes were glazed, possibly drunk from all the alcohol, but she was ever alert and ready to have fun. She was so happy. Happy to be with the most beautiful girls she had seen in her life. She played around with Tia and Midori, trying to get their attention, by swaying her hips and doing a sexy stripper routine, bending over and shaking her tits, in order to get rowdy cheers from the patrons. If she was too silly-headed to dance, and there was too many pretty girls to get Mids and Tia’s attention, she would get their attention no matter what.

She even went so far as grinding her ass into Midori’s panties, which Mids was only too happy to play along, and she bumped along with the busty redhead, humping her ass, in a lewd rhythm, even almost pushing herself over the top, grinding her cheeks of her ass, until she had to stop in fear of cumming on the dance floor. This got whistles and hoots from the crowd. But Cherry was just having fun, and she was too dizzy to dance very well, so she thought playing games with the girls was one way of being popular, what was the hurt?

She even got Tia involved by teasing the Latina, trying to talk to her, and when she had nothing to say, it was all a sham, a trick to reach over and squeeze Tia’s enormous boobs. Honk, honk. Cherry had told Tia, that’s what all the girls do, it’s fun, it’s a game. Nothing special, no harm, no foul. Every time Cherry coped a feel from Tia, she could see the hot Latina, burn up with passion, and she would curse and swear, at the jest, while Cherry and Midori would stop dancing and laugh, laughing at her expense for it was all in good fun.

Sometime in the course of this Tia had bent over and whispered into Cerise’s ear, to ask if she was alright, fearing that she may be too drunk, but instead of being serious and replying, she licked Tia’s ear. Very hotly and indiscreetly she kissed and licked all over Tia’s neck and ear. This got a roar from the crowd who witnessed this, and Cherry finally backed away to Tia’s amazement, and giggled. It was what girlfriends do, after all.

Midori was having the time of her life on the dance floor. She was feeling fan-fucking-tastic. She was pleased to see her girl Cerise, on the floor acting like a first rank skank, and it made her heart go piter pater, and her panties get wet, to see her in action. It was also nice to see the Latina cunt, loosen up, cut a rug, and just chill. She wasn’t far from bad looking, she was fucking hot that Venezuelan beauty was, in fact with her bi streak going, Midori would have totally gone down on Tia, if she wasn’t such a bitch. If Tia was a stranger she met in the girls room, she would totally bend down, hike up her skirt, and eat her out, to all hours. But now with some of the pressure of the evening relieved, anything was possible, maybe all three could be real good friends. It was what Midori hoped for. Midori would ham it up on the floor, checking out the girls, not trying to get too excited in front of the other two, and she would occasionally put her hands into Cherry’s and they would sway to a song, rhythmically swing each other, or bring each other in close, and Mids would take male lead, and they would slow dance. She would also try to get Tia’s attention, whose attention was always diverted, seemingly checking out other girls. She would come up to the Latina lovely who had no idea the Eurasian was by her, and when she finally felt her presence Midori would motion to rave with her, and the two would briefly dance off, each admiring the others good form.

It was all good.

But Midori had to be wary too. There were bitches all around.

When Midori left for a second, to get quickly a bottle of water, since she was thirsty, she came back to see, a tall statuesque Italian girl, with a beautiful face but had a small beauty mark on her chin, who was dressed in a pure white bikini top, and a fuzzy white ascot, and she was dancing by Cherry, her Cherry while Tia was completely oblivious, watching the other girls on the floor.

The girl’s name was Frangelica, and she was trying to start a conversation with Cherry, who was trying her best to respond, but her glazed eyes telegraphed, that she wasn’t much up to conversing. Midori was incensed, she immediately knew what the bitch was up to, and she dashed straight to where the girls were. She came in-between Cerise and Frangelica, and tapping Tia on the shoulder she gave her a bottle of water too. She then put her right arm around Cherry, and defiantly drank her water, as she glared at Frangelica. Cherry was nervous, “Hey, Mids, this girl knows where there is a great party happening at closing time. Maybe... we can try it out.” She felt her strength go, since she sensed that Midori was not too happy with her making a new friend.

“Mmm, yes. If you girls want to, you should really, you know?” The Italian wasn’t fazed by Midori, because many women, both for their men and girls, were intimidated by her regal beauty, why should she be any different? Although Midori was a stunner herself, Frangelica wasn’t going to back down in front of her or show fear. “At the club closing, you girls should check by our table, it’s over there,” She pointed at a table way at the back, where prissy rich girls, were holding their martinis, their eyes locked on the scene where the girls stood.

But Midori wasn’t going to back down either. “Well, if we get the chance, but we have other invitations too. So ta ta.”

The Italian beauty tossed her dark locks of hair, and pouted her mouth, all in rhythm with her magnificent breasts jutting out from the sigh she gave. “So be it, but if nothing pans out, don’t forget, you know where to find us.” Frangelica put her long finely manicured nail to her scarlet lips, and then kissing it she put it on Cerise’s lips. “It was nice meeting you Cherry, we must meet up again sometime. Ciao.”

When she left, Midori was seething, but tried not to let Cherry know. She had seen Frangelica around the circuit, and she knew a bit about her, but the little she knew of her, didn’t endear Midori to her, and she felt in competition with the Italian bitch. But seeing her back down without Mids taking out her claws and fighting it out, made her sigh a relief. She knew if she went to the party, all the girls would be fake, and Frangelica who obviously had her sights on Cherry, would do all she could to seduce the lesbian virgin. It was Midori’s right to seduce Cherry when the time was right, not hers.

The pair didn’t say anything for a few seconds, since they were both caught off guard, and Midori was still holding Cherry, while the both of them drank their water, neither one was too anxious to break the hold, but they could both feel the body heat of the other, and it was all too awkward, when she let go, since they noticed that Tia, had wandered off from them, and was engaged in a discussion with a group of girls. Midori, felt again she was having to save the day, since with the good looks of the girls, they would be getting propositions left and right. Midori was resolved to get both girls home. Home for herself.

Tia was slightly confused. She was there dancing and the next thing she knew hands were dragging her off from her friends. And then she was facing a group of girls she didn’t know, who were urging her to go with them. But she felt strong hands pull her from the back, and spinning around she realized it was Midori, who had Cherry with her, who was holding on tight to the Eurasian.

“C’mon, let’s get a drink, shall we? It’s like a meat market in here. The kitties with their nails are out. Let’s go back to the bar.”

Tia shot a glance back at the strange but beautiful girls, and somewhere deep down she considered leaving her friends, and joining the foreign world she hadn’t yet known, but seeing Cherry, holding hands with Midori, obviously hammered, and smiling for the Latina to join them, she made her decision.

She shrugged out of the grip of the Eurasian. “I could kill for a drink right about now. I only danced because you girls want to teeny bop all over the place. I’m going back and getting shitfaced.” With that she darted straight back to their seats that were reserved for them in front of Bailey at the bar, with Midori and Cherry in tow.