The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Layers(Or How to Make a Puss Café)

© Azure Sky ()

3. Libido

The cinnamon flavored liqueur Cannella di Calore is a rare drink, exclusively brewed in a secret location, where the family brewmeisters hand the recipe down, generation to generation. It is very expensive, and crates of it go in the many thousands of dollars, since the secret spice it incorporates into the recipe is exceedingly rare. Calore has a very spicy aftertaste, almost like tabasco sauce, and lovers of very hot and spicy foods enjoy the taste. Drinkers also enjoy the added side effect, of extreme libido. It raises the sexual temperature by many degrees in young women, and it will last a good duration, depending on the amount imbued. In order to take the edge off the burning qualities, many times it is mixed with other spirits, to lessen the burn on the tongue. In other words, it induces extreme horniness. Enough said.

Lava Lush: This shooter mixes in one half Cannella di Calore and one half Creme de Amour. Enjoy.

* * *

When the girls got back to the bar, Bailey was waiting for them, with another tray of shooters. Midori immediately kissed Bailey on the lips in thanks for her services, which made Cherry a little dubious of her always physical interaction with the busty blonde. Tia sat down in her usual gruff, the happiness from the drinking, slightly winding down. She was all too happy to just down some more drinks, and maybe give up on the night altogether.

“This is a hot drink girls. You have to try it.” Bailey immediately shoved the shot glasses in front of the girls. “You have to down it in one gulp. C’mon don’t be pussies, take it now.” The girls didn’t seem to notice Bailey’s aggressive nature towards them, in wanting them to drink. They were far too wrapped up in their own thoughts to care.

Cherry balked at the thought of drinking a spicy shooter. “Oh, I don’t like hot stuff. It’s too much. It scalds my tongue, I can’t stand it.”

But Midori pushed the shooter in front of her. “Don’t chicken out on me now. We want to party girl. Not be prissy princesses who turn up their noses at liquor, no matter what it tastes like.” She smiled at Bailey and nodded to Tia to take a shooter too. “What’s this one called, now? So many drinks tonight, I can’t keep up. I’m a sloshed lush, that’s fer sure.”

“It’s a Lava Lush shooter. Give it a try.” Bailey put her hand on Cherry’s shoulder, who was still hesitant, but in her big blue eyes, there was some sign of giving in. “You only have to take one, that’s all you’ll need. You can drink something after, to take the heat off.”

Tia was impatient. “C’mon, do we have all night here? Let’s just drink the damn shooter, cause I think I’ll be drinking shots of Jack after this. This night is so stupid. You girls act all silly, all the time. C’mon just drink it already.”

The trio downed it, and coughed at the hot liquid that oozed down their throats. Cherry especially gasped as it was more hot than she could have imagined. She grabbed her bottle of water, and splashed it in her mouth, trying to take out the heat. But it remained no matter how much she rinsed out her mouth with water, or tried another cocktail to take away the pain the heat caused. She wished she hadn’t taken the stupid spicy shooter in the first place.

Tia rubbed her lips and tried to brush off the sensation of heat in her mouth, “Damn, that’s fucking hot. But it’s not as hot as some of my mom’s cooking. It was ok, just be glad Cherry, you are not in Latin America. Some of that shit down there, would fry your candy ass.”

Midori smiled and took a swig of her cocktail, “I bet you’ve had hotter stuff stuffed in your mouth before Tia. I bet they’re not tamales either too.”

“Fuck off, Mids. You should be talking. I bet... I bet... you’ve had your mouth... it’s been in more places... especially since you’re bi... it would make anyone blush...” Tia was trying to find the words to say, but she suddenly felt very feverish, and holding her forehead, she felt her head and it was burning up, and she was sweating profusely. Had the spicy shot really gotten to her?

Cherry was whimpering, the burning sensation was still in her mouth, and she was trying hard to use an ice cube on her tongue to alleviate the heat, but to no good, it would seemingly melt the cube instantly on contact. She wondered what she could drink to take away the hotness. But suddenly something twinged. Something she hadn’t been paying too much attention to, but now was becoming more and more difficult. It was not pain she sensed, but inflamation. Arousal more specifically. Her pussy felt like it was on fire literally, and the startling sensation, caused her to clench her thighs, at the mere thought of sex. Midori was trying to not pay attention to the complaints of her friends. She felt they were acting like babies. She was again checking out the dance floor, so enamored with all the pretty girls. She felt hot, very hot, and she could feel the sweat pouring down her forehead. She wiped her brow to take away the seeping liquid, and wondered if it was hot in there, or it was her. The air conditioners were on full blast, so she was confused on the sudden influx of heat. Looking at all the pretty girls, sure got her going though. It made her mad clitty juicy, and she was rubbing her legs together in anticipation, of sex? Yes, of sex. Something she longed for, and wanted all night, but she was babysitting these babies, and as long as she hung out with them, she would have to wait. Well she could just ditch them for the time being.

Tia wasn’t sure if she was having some sort of panic attack or seizure, but the heat that enveloped her body, was beginning to be too much. She first feared that maybe she needed medical attention, but on calming down, she looked up at her friends and noticed they were drinking their cocktails, non-stop, trying what looked like, to cool down, since they were all sweaty too. Her head was burning, her throat was dry, and her body, her breasts felt warm. Warm and aroused. The nipples of her tits were standing on end, firm, poking out of her top, so obvious to the rest of the world. She was horny ever since she got home from work that day, part of the reason why she was in a bad mood, she wanted to fuck and come so bad tonight. But this was crazy. She was shaking from the extreme heat, the extreme horniness that overcame her. If she didn’t do something soon, she could feel in the pit of her stomach, she might get sick, and do something even more embarrassing than just throw up on the bar.

Cherry finally couldn’t take it anymore and broke the silence. “That’s it. I need to go to the bathroom, I think I’m gonna be sick. I have to get this burning sensation out of my mouth.” Her other friends grunted their approval, and as she got up, she came to the realization, that she was leaving a pool of pussy juice on her barstool, for her arousal was growing more and more by the moment, and she felt so sick with lust, it felt like she was going to explode.

When she dashed off for one of the washrooms to the right of them, Tia didn’t even try to make nice and stay with Midori. “I think I’m going to head out too, and go to... the ladies room.” She tried her best to look calm, and definitely didn’t want to tip off Midori, on her overheated body, and it’s sickening arousal.

But Midori was in her own little world herself, and didn’t seem to notice Tia’s problems. “Good idea. I gotta piss something bad.” She didn’t bother to look up at Tia, but left running off to the washroom located to the left of them, leaving a damp spot on her seat, a trail of liquid which was made evidently clear to Tia.

Midori also took the washroom nearest Tia, and the other washroom Cherry had taken was being used too. “Shit ” Tia said, upset at the fact that she was so aroused, that if she frigged herself, she didn’t want her friends to be nearby to hear her. She glanced at Bailey who wasn’t serving anyone, but was simply staring at her, smiling. “Could you please look after our place, and our stuff. I think I need some air.” She dashed away from the bar, moving through dancers, who were reaching out, seemingly at her breasts, that were sizzling in their halter top. She pushed through girls, trying desperately to get to the far end of the club, where she had seen before was where the third washroom was located. Her pussy felt so soaked, she was afraid that if she didn’t get to the washroom quick, she might literally piss herself, cumming all over the dance floor.

Seeing the reaction the three girls had to the spicy shooter, and their subsequent gift of wetness on their stools, Bailey reached to the back of the bar, for the phone and dialed the number.

“Hello, Ms. Anise. I gave it to them. Yes, they are very effected. Ok, I will give them that when they come back. Yes, I will do anything you ask, Mistress Anise.”

* * *

Cerise the first girl to arrive to a bathroom, went to a sink, and shoveled water in her mouth, gargling the water, to take out the incessant burning out of her mouth. After a little bit, her tongue did feel better, and spatting out the water, she looked up at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were watery, and her make up was running. She looked like a wreck, and she tried to sort out her face, rubbing excess mascara out of her eyes, that were burning with hot tears.

Raki the Turkish girl opened the door to the small bathroom, and went to the opposite sink of where Cherry was standing, who was desperately trying to rinse her face of the sweat that kept pouring down her face. Seeing what looked like was tears, she asked, “Are you alright honey?”

“I’m fine. Just drank something spicy. It got to me, that’s all.” She turned to face the girl, but suddenly she felt the twinge again. Raki was wearing nothing but a bare leather strap across her breasts, that was attached by a few other leather straps that braced a metal ring in the middle of her chest, leaving nothing to the imagination. She was slender, and her stomach showed signs of working out, showing off her very athletic abs. But her face was a vision of loveliness, and her smooth skin was so tanned she gave off the impression of being an exotic Arabian princess. Cherry felt so horny at the sight of Raki, she clenched her thighs together, feeling the seeping liquid run down her leg, down to her high heels.

“I have to go to the bathroom, sorry.” Cherry made as though she was going to run to the stall, but Raki grabbed her hand, and placed it on the leather of her chest. She rubbed the redhead’s hand all over her breasts, her smooth stomach, all the while, Cherry whimpered and clenched her thighs even harder, not sure on what to do.

“Do you like?” Raki devilishly asked the redhead. Cherry wanted to answer but was afraid of sounding flaky, and nodded her head in agreement. Raki then darted her head forward and kissed the cherry lips, her normally cocksucking lips reserved for boys, she kissed and sucked the redhead’s lips, holding on for dear life, as Cherry even more than ever, clenched her thighs for dear life.

Cherry realized the strange attraction to the sexy Turkish girl. Raki was a beautiful lass, but with her shorter hair, and her nice athletic figure, her tall body, and her dark and mysterious features, she seemed more like a pretty boy than an actual lesbian woman, and Cherry didn’t hold back, and she returned Raki’s kiss in ernest, pushing her puffy lips into the mouth and tongue of the strange girl. Her panties were so soaked, and the juices kept drip, dripping, as the two strangers, went at each others mouths with no abandon.

However when Raki went to slip her hand under Cerise’s dress, caressing the bare leg of Cerise, and wanting to hike up her skirt, to put her fingers into her panty, and finger her, something inside of Cherry resisted despite being so horny. It didn’t feel right to her, to do it with this stranger, someone she barely met. As she felt Raki’s hand move, she snapped out of the reverie and slapped the hand away, and withdrew from the Turkish princess’ kiss.

“Sorry.” she simply said.

Raki withdrew surprised and a little hurt. “Do you have a girlfriend or something?”

“Sorry,” was simply all Cherry could say. “I have to go to the washroom, sorry.” She immediately withdrew and went to a stall, and closed it tight and locked it from the inside.

Cherry sighed a sigh of relief when Raki left out the door, so relieved she was that it hadn’t caused too much of a scene. It took some brief moments, sitting on the toilet, her drenched panties down around her ankles, and her skirt pulled up to not get it anymore wet than it had to, before she could relax again. She waited for what seemed like hours, when only it was brief moments, before she began to take action. She was so pent up with lust, that she was surprised she hadn’t just gave into her lust, and jump the Turkish girl.

She had already pissed, and like a tradition to her, that was as old as long as she could remember since she was a girl, she raised her skirt, and thrust her pelvis forward, to give herself better access. She couldn’t take it anymore, and was going to chance on someone coming in, and discovering her, but she didn’t care, she just didn’t care at this point. She took her strawberry glossed finger nail and scratched at the itch that had formed around her labia. She took her index finger and rubbed it against her clit. She ever so often would take the finger and smell her scent, this tradition, was so familiar to her now. She then was unable to stand it, any longer. Like a piston she had the finger move up and down, slowly at first, and then quickly she had it thrust harder. She masturbated vigorously.

She usually thought about the current boyfriend in her life, and the favorite actor of the month, going at her at the same time, in her masturbation fantasies. Or some variation of that, depending on her fancy. But now there were no men, just girls. Her girls. Her friends. Tia and Midori. They were all three naked, and for the first time she would imagine herself in a threesome with two girls.

Sure she had, just like she told Tia that day at lunch, imagined herself making love, or rather having a girl make love to her. But three girls, it wasn’t fathomable to Cherry until now. She imagined the lovely ivory brown skin of Midori, her lovely melons of breasts, with her fine nipples, and Tia her nice tanned skin, sort of like Raki, but a shade darker, all three of them, there kissing and groping each other’s tits. Just what girlfriends do, right? They cope a feel, no harm no foul. But it was the image of Midori, going down on her, setting her pussy lips apart, and licking ever so gently, that image, that hot thought, put Cherry over the edge.

“Oh, c’mon, I can’t stand it.” she said as she continued to vigorously rub her clit, with her eyes clenched closed, imagining the dirty goings on with her and her friends. “Ah... I can’t... no... no more... ah...” Cherry tried to be quiet as possible as she came, she clenched her teeth, and whimpered and sobbed quietly on toilet, completely oblivious to world outside.