The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Layers(Or How to Make a Puss Café)

The usual disclaimer jazz:

This work may contain descriptions of sex and mature themes, if you are not allowed to read it, either because you are under the age of consent or because of the area you live in, then please don’t. It is a work of fiction, and it does not condone anyone’s behavior in real life nor does it represent anyone real, alive or dead, and as such you should read at your own risk.

Permission to copy for personal use, or to a non-profit site, with the original disclaimer intact, but please ask first before posting, otherwise that makes you a very, very, very, very, very, very, very bad person. :(

Anyways if you don’t like lesbian hypnosis/mc stories then this isn’t for you. Then why are you here? Yes, we have all been down this path before, don’t worry you can stick around and read, there’s no one here to judge you.

A shout out to the many pink writers, on the Archive, whose stories I’ve read over and over again. You’ve helped inspire me to write. Thank you for the many, many great stories. Too many writers to mention now, but they all do fine work.

It also never hurts to give a shout out if you liked it, A) very or B) somewhat, or hated it, C) very or D) somewhat, or E) all of the above, F) neither, or you didn’t bother to read it, but you feel, you need to tell me anyways.

Spanx ;)

I was inspired with the many nights of going out with my girlfriends, to every hotspot nightclub, checking out the scene, making the rounds like the good bar stars that we were, and those few thankless times, I bartended in some beer soaked dive. By the way, tip your barmaids. It’s the nice thing to do, and they will appreciate it, but maybe not THAT much.

Enjoy :)

How to make a Puss Café

First take a long fluted glass and using several different liqueurs, you will put the most sweetest and most densest on the bottom and put the ones with the most alcohol and with the most kick on the top, and lay the different colors layer by layer, so they float on top of each other, like the soft caress of bodies, rubbing together after a long orgy.

Top off with a strong liquor and then inflame the passion, by taking a silver spoon and slowly heating the high proof spirit igniting the blaze, and carefully drip the bluish flame into the vial of vulva vitality. It will burn at the oval steadily and smoothly like a lover tending to her partner’s delta diligently. Be careful to not tip over the liquid love. Then allowing the juices to simmer, top off with an ample dollop of cream, cooling the shaft of rainbow bliss.

Now taking a special silver straw, you will thrust into the creamy goodness, ever so gently, and sip, not slurp, each layer of color, one by one, layer by layer, in one sitting, until it’s all gone, because you know only bad girls don’t finish their drinks. It will go down ever so gently, allowing the spirits to warm and tickle your throat as it goes down, and it will pleasure your senses, ever so nicely. Enjoy.

* * *

1. Euphoria

“69’s on Sixty-ninth please, driver.” said Midori as she slid her butt across the cab seat, making sure not to break her heels in the process.

“Does he know where it is?” Cerise bent down underneath the roof of the taxi careful not to let her skirt slide up, and as Midori scurried to get to the opposite end, she too slid across the seat.

“God, I hope so.” Tia got in last and closed the car door. After shifting their weights to get their butts in their respective spaces, the girls began to buckle up. “Fuck, we left so late, it’s already ten you guys, we’ll never get in now.”

“Don’t worry,” the redheaded Cerise(or Cherry as her friends liked to call her) softly brushed a strand of hair out of her best friend Tia’s eyes, “we’re on the list to get in. We won’t have to wait in line. Isn’t that so? Midori?”

“Yes, we will be fine. If we can get there, that is?” The Eurasian beauty scrutinized the Sikh driver after giving him a hard glance, and before speaking she began to think out what she should say to the cabby, for she was never wont to talk to South-East Asians well. “Driver? Do you know where that is? It’s the nightclub on sixty-ninth avenue, yes?”

“Yes, ma’am, I know where that is.”

The cabby waved his right arm down, as if he was signaling to someone, but in reality he was just in an unpleasant mood to deal with young bitchy girls, and with his left hand he began to steer out of the driveway. As the car suddenly jerked out into the street, the girls had shifted their weights again, totally unprepared to the equilibrium of the sudden motion.

Not totally satisfied with the speed of the vehicle, the vibrant Latina checked her cell phone’s time and remarked, “We need to get there fast, like soon. Can you beat the downtown traffic?”

Tia looked into the rearview mirror, to get his attention, and after he nodded his assent, she shuffled her arms, and leaned back hard into her seat, grinding her ass into the leather. She was worried that this night would end up being a total dud, the only night she had this week to get laid. “The driver seems to be quite adequate.” Midori looked across the seat, to the upcoming traffic. “Take that left, just there to the underpass.” She ran her fingers through her blue hued bangs that were slicked into a spiky style, and glanced up with her lovely jade green eyes at her two companions. “I made sure to call Anise, before we left. It’s very full, at the club I mean. Real fucking full. It should be very fab dears, a very hot scene.”

“Awesome Mids. This is so going to be,” Cherry squealed like a three year old girl at her birthday party, “so good. I can’t wait to get there. Midori keeps telling me about 69’s, so it will so rock.” She began to look for her purse she had dropped on the floor when the cab jerked to a stop at a light. “Yeah, I’m sure he knows the city, Tia.” Cherry opened her compact mirror that she had taken out of her purse, and began to give her profile, the once over. “We get there, when we get there. I’m sure they won’t drink all the booze in the joint.”

Tia didn’t say anything, but simply grumbled, and looked out her window, and restrained herself to just sit back and watch the streets as the neon lights flashed by, as they drove on.

* * *

Earlier in the day

She wasn’t too crazy about going out tonight, but she accepted the date, since Cherry was a good friend, and they hadn’t hooked up in months. The hotheaded Latina had just got home from working at the Chicken Shack, waggling her tired ass inside her apartment door, and just about ready to drop a joint, and call it a night, when she spotted her phone blinking red. In nervousness, anticipating a gentleman caller, she clicked on the message, to find it was her old schoolmate Cerise.

Cherry Brandy, the fun loving, adventurous vixen, who had always been a good time girl to hangout with, never spoke ill of Tia Maria in the high school halls, and had the biggest ta-ta’s since senior high, and still did, Cerise was a definite longtime sista. Tia was tired as hell, but if it was one of her old girlfriends, she was there. She didn’t mind going out with Cherry, not at all, but it was the other company she minded. Ever since she had heard about Midori, from Cherry giving various stories about her new classmate, about this, that, and the other thing, Tia wasn’t very enthused with the prospect of hanging out with the Eurasian chick. Cherry had met her in a Womyn’s Studies course at Uni, and like peanut butter and jelly, the two young women, melded together quite well. Tia saw Cherry infrequently, mostly caught up on the phone now and again, but she was always spilling the beans about her classmate, since Tia took it that the two girls hung out with each other, also outside of class. In fact she was the one point of discussion that Cherry always brought up the most with Tia, ever since Cerise had broken up with her boyfriend Peter.

Pete Heering, the six foot two, blonde, ruggedly handsome, son of a gun, and a great guy too. Pete Heering, the college football star, that Tia would kill to have just a fine looking boy like him, and Cherry had simply dumped him, siting “personality complexes” as an excuse. Tia had only met Peter once, but that was all it took, for Tia to wish she could jump his ass. She didn’t of course in fairness to Cherry, but when she broke the news to the Latina matter of factly in a phone conversation, Tia was stumped as to why she would waste a fine piece of boy ass.

But what did Tia have against the Eurasian girl, Midori? Well, since Cherry had talked in length about her, Tia could only go on what she knew of her, from Cherry’s accolades, the ones where Cherry would do all the blabbing and Tia would do all the listening, not wishing to hear, and yet not wanting to be left out either.

Midori Melons, twenty-one years old, father British, mother Japanese. The family is stinking rich, and their spoiled brat has come to the States to study, and basically party to her heart’s content on her daddy’s paycheck. Oh, she did have a job, once. As a model, being in various photo shoots, tramping up and down the runway, but she gave it up, “because it gave her a headache”. Generally a smart girl, she never has problems with her school work, and gets a high average. Boys always want to date her, and she does date them, for awhile anyways, a week tops, and then promptly dumps them, to go partying again to find more partners. And by partners, she had both male and female ones.

Tia remembered the day when Cherry and her had met up at the coffee shop near the campus, and seeing each other for the first time in six months, she chatted away, endlessly about Midori this, and Midori that. The one topic that came up, that made Tia raise her eyebrows, was the unabashed sex life of the Brit. It was her scintillating escapades with other girls, the tireless pursuit of pussy, which was something that the hetero Cherry seemed to find so fascinating that she couldn’t stop talking about it.

“So wait, you’re telling me, she’s bi or something?”

Cherry had stopped to take a breath, since she couldn’t talk forever on just one, and stepped back in her mind, to ponder the question, “Oh, I guess so, she seems to like boys too. Well, sometimes. Yeah, I guess she’s a bisexual. I never know what to classify her as though. I mean she’s wild Tia. She’s the coolest girl, I’ve ever known.” Tia gave her a look of contempt. “Well, present company excluded of course. But yeah, the first time I’ve ever met, let alone hung out with a grrllover before. I mean you haven’t...”

“What? Dios mio Go down on girls? Lick labia, pet pussy? Hell no I’m too busy with my manz of the month, to worry about other girls.” As Cherry chuckled, Tia gave her a stern look in order for Cherry to fully catch her drift. “Ay puta Look, seriously, I’m not down with that, but I guess if it’s for some girls, then let them have their fun. Other than kissing and hugging my sisters, blood or otherwise, I have nevah, evah had the inclination, or the itch.”

“Never, really? I mean, I’ve made out in bars, kiss some girls, just to catch a feel of a boob, y’know cause its funny, all my college girlfriends do it. But there are so many pretty girls, especially on campus, I mean someone, might y’know, be tempted at least, to go gay for.”

“Well fine, I’m not down on your friend or anything. She sounds nice. I bet she’s really sweet. But for me, it’s just not a reality. I’m too busy looking for Mr. Wonderful,” Tia seeing three guys coming in from the rain outside, and noticing an athletic black guy in the bunch, pointed to him, “like that guy over there. I wish there were more of me. I’d be fucking every flavor of the month, I could get my hands on.”

“Oh, Tia, c’mon, you’re telling me, you’d never go gay, even for pay? Never go down on any girl like in a dirty movie for some significant amount of money, you an’ her just funning around. Isn’t there anyone, just any girl, rich and famous, or the hottest pornstar, you would do just for the hell of it, isn’t there anyone you would do?”

“No, no, no. Not in a million years. I think that most girls that go downtown to kitty street, are just not able to handle their men that well. I mean, c’mon, if a girl had her head straight, and looked halfway decent, she wouldn’t be worried about where she stuck her tongue, now would she? I think, not to say your friend is, but I think most girls, that dyke out, are maybe, I dunno hardcases, loco. Maybe your friend is cool, but I dunno, maybe she finds it easier, because she can’t handle rejection from boys well.”

But when Tia Maria had reluctantly arrived to Cherry Brandy’s house that evening, she was shocked to find that Midori was not only hot as she expected, but was even hotter than mere words could describe her. She was a vision of hentai loveliness, that most fanboys jacking off to their anime porn in their mama’s basements, would instantly cream in their pants on seeing her alone. She was a fashion photographer’s wet dream. She was anatomically perfect, with waist, hips, thighs, legs, face, ass, and yes, Mr. Melons’ daughter definitely lived up to his surname.

As the three girls had chatted away at Cerise’s, while getting ready to go out, it was obvious to Tia, that the two of them were very close. Midori would always have to talk about something, and she would just have to share this bit of information with Cherry, and Cherry, who although a sweetheart, wasn’t much of a conversationalist herself, would intently listen, like it was the best thing since sliced bread. But Midori also made sure to listen to Cherry carefully too, always sympathetic, and would click her teeth in understanding, always touching the redhead, gently stroking her arm or cheek. Tia noticed that Midori seemed to be particularly fond of Cherry, especially the way she seemed to flirt with her, while Tia pretended to not watch them too closely. No instead she just small talked now and then, and whenever they tried to bring her into the conversation, she would try to pretend she wasn’t really interested.

Tia didn’t say much, and was in a hurry to just go, since she was pretty much ready, the moment she stepped in the door, but she just let the other girls chit chat away, as Tia took long drags of her cigarette and observed. She observed the way Midori would longingly gaze at Cerise, her flash of green irises, taking in the figure of Cherry every time she moved. It was obvious to Tia that probably Midori had the hots for Cherry. But she didn’t care, or at least she told herself that, and they were already taking too much time, and the night was passing them by as it was.

Tia secretly resented Midori, since it seemed that she was definitely a league above her in some ways. Sure, Tia prided herself on her looks, her smooth tanned mocha skin, with a fine athletic figure, and a set of boobs to match the Japanese bitch’s ones. But it was her obvious book smarts, refined nature, lovely posture, her sexy British accent, and her predatory looks she gave from her green eyes, that obviously made the boys(and quite possibly the girls) melt in their pants. Hell, Tia knew that Cherry, the ever bubbly busty redhead, would be more than enough competition at the club as it was, but now with the dynamic trio they had going on now, Tia knew it would be every girl for herself. And that’s how Tia wanted it. She was competitive by nature, and she would do her best to score tonight, even with the Asian bitch around.

It was on, like Donkey Kong tonight. Tia would score with the first guy that Midori laid eyes on, or maybe she would just hang around her all night, and make sure it was she, Tia Maria Dominica, that would get all the studs in the bar, to buy drinks for her, and her alone.

“Oh, it’s on,” the sultry Latina thought to herself as she looked in Cerise’s bathroom mirror, admiring her jutting cleavage out of her halter top, “Bitch, it’s totally on for tonight.”

* * *

The cab pulled up to the curb on the street adjacent to 69’s, where many people stood outside the club, desperately waiting to get in. As the three lovely ladies opened the cab door and spilled out onto the street, they could see for themselves, how full up the club actually was, with the line stretched along the wall all the way to the intersection with huddled men and women just biding their time, waiting impatiently.

“Shit, that’s some line,” Tia remarked as she immediately went to her purse and pulled out her cigarettes and lighter.

Cerise seemed to pose herself on the street, trying to show off her assets to the waiting crowd, which were too obviously framed in her tight and skimpy top, and continually scanned the line to see if there would be any familiar faces, or maybe some inviting possibilities for the evening. “Oh, its cold. I should have brought my jacket.” The redhead shivered when a gust of wind hit her body, and began to rub her bare shoulders, that her low cut top was not protecting very well. “This looks so good, Tia. I was hoping it would be crazy busy, but not like this. I bet this is the hottest spot tonight.”

Tia dropped her cig after a few drags, and crushed it under her high heel. “Yeah, well I’m just glad it’s not dead and also glad it’s co-ed.” The hot Latina smiled at her remark, and looked at the line, and seeing the multitude of fine looking boys and generally hot girls, she smiled even wider. “Where’s Chop Suey, so we can get this party started? I’m chomping at the bit, girl.”

“Tia Behave. I don’t want any trouble tonight. It’s not every night I can go out with my best girlfriends, and relax, and have a good time you know?” Cherry had gripped Tia by the shoulders, and at eye to eye, she gave her a stern warning. “Midori can be something of a bitch, but she’s cool, kay? I just want to have a good time, tonight. Alright?”

Tia shrugged away from her friend’s embrace, “Well, ok. Just make sure she knows that, when you mean girlfriends, you don’t mean literally.”

“Where are you girls ?”

Tia and Cherry turned to see Midori at the head of the long line, standing next to the doorman. As the girls rushed up to the front of the line as best they could with their high heels clicking on the pavement and their halter tops wagging in the wind, they could see the envious leering looks of the other patrons, wondering aloud why these girls would get special treatment, to allow them into the club, which was full to standing room capacity already. A lot of the people waiting in line, thought similar thoughts, that the girls must be currying special treatment, in exchange for patron preference. With the girls being skimpily dressed and very attractive, more than one waiter in line, simply believed they must be bar stars making the rounds, not even considering they may just be friends with the owner. Just simple friends.

Midori was talking to Nocino the stocky head of security, who with his black security t-shirt, good looking but grim Italian face with five o’clock shadow and gruff demeanor, he was pretty much the epitome of a good but tough as nails bouncer.

“You know me darling, I shouldn’t get the fucking cold shoulder now, should I? Anise would have put me on the list, it’s under Mids.”

“Yeah, yeah, sugar I know you. But let me tell you... something. Don’t give me the attitude toots. You can see it’s packed in there, huh? Look, I don’t wanna have any trouble, alright? We have to be very careful here on nights like these, cause any trouble, and we can get our license pulled. You can be too rowdy even for us, sometimes as it is, “Bonnie Banzai”. I just want you to know that, before I let you in. Okay, princess?” He stared hard at Midori to see where she was coming from, and with a frown and a bit of reluctance, she nodded her assent. Nocino turned to look at the two approaching girls, and with his conditioned security instincts, he studied the girls with his steady brown eyes, trying his best to get a read on them. “And their names are...?”

“Cherry and Tia. Give her a call, she should be here now.”

He smirked, and unlatched the velvet rope. “Don’t worry princess, you’re on the list from the get go. Don’t worry, you’ll be taken care of. Count on it. Let’s go girls, I’ll show you to the VIP section.”

Cherry glanced at Tia, and shot her a smile. VIP? The night was turning out most interesting already.

* * *

The previous week

When Cerise walked out of the lecture hall, there were two things on her mind. One was grabbing a veggie wrap because she was starving, and two was heading home for some needed R and R, cause she was full up tired of studying. She had never felt anyone’s presence behind her, so when she felt a tug on her hoody from behind, she was startled by the approach.

It was Midori, tugging at her, trying to get her attention, because she was daydreaming about the leisure time she would spend that afternoon, by herself, with no books, or distractions like bothersome boyfriends.

“Hello sweets. Where’re you rushing off to? Got a randy bastard at home, wanting the goods so bad, yeah?”

She took the tote bag full of books slung across her friend’s shoulder, who was startled but pleased to see the Eurasian, and began to massage the redhead’s shoulder that was carrying the brunt of the weight, “Who cares about him? Fuck him. You’re my girl for the evening, hear? We are going to shop till we drop, and then it’s girls night at home, yes?”

“Well... I’d like to, but I’m kinda tired. I feel tuckered out right now. Mids, I don’t know...”

The former fashion model gripped her shoulder more firmly, and looked her straight in the eyes with her nice, sparkling, jade green irises, “Listen, I wasn’t asking, I was expecting. You don’t want to disappoint me now, do you?” Cerise could see Midori’s eyes almost flash with a kind of brilliance that the Eurasian sometimes got when she was excited about certain things. “You don’t have any immediate plans for tonight, right? Do you have any plans for tonight? You don’t have any plans for tonight, yes? You don’t have any plans for tonight.”

Cherry felt the rest of the hall fade away, like she was getting dizzy and would fall over, but Midori’s firm hand on her shoulder, kept her steady. She found that Mids’ shining eyes almost glowed like bright bulbs, and she found it easier to stare at them while talking to her, because the Brit was intimidating when talking face to face. Her fiery glare was the best point of focus that seemed to steady Cerise whenever she felt breathless in the Eurasian’s presence.

“You don’t have any plans for tonight, Cerise. Yes?” Cherry slowly nodded her head wearily. “Tell me you don’t. You don’t have any plans for tonight. Tell me.”

Cerise whispered,

“I don’t have any plans for tonight.”

Cherry blinked a few times in wonderment since she just realized she didn’t have any plans really at all. “No, yeah. I really don’t have any plans for tonight, yeah.”

Midori made sure Cherry understood what she was saying, since the redhead did seem to have slightly droopy eyes, due to a long day, and she made sure to stare with her shining green eyes firmly into her blue eyes, so she was understood clearly. “You’re not possibly, THAT tired. I mean you really can’t be that tired. You’re not feeling tired at all. You’re not feeling tired, tell me you’re not. You are not tired. Not feeling tired. Tell me.”

Cerise whispered,

“I’m not feeling tired.”

Cherry shrugged off a yawn and realized that maybe she wasn’t that tired after all, “Um, yeah, you’re right, I don’t feel really, really tired. I guess...”

But she went silent, since it seemed that Midori was giving her a stern look, with her steady jade eyes, that seemed to bore right though her. She knew that Mids wanted her to go with her, and she wouldn’t take no for an answer. Cherry had known from experience, that when Midori wanted something, it was hard to tell her no, when she had those lovely, beautiful eyes looking into hers. It was hard to say no to the sexy Eurasian, since how could she say no to those captivating eyes? Not when they looked so soulful, so bewitching, so demanding, how could she refuse her new friend?

After staring at Cherry for a brief moment that seemed like eons, Midori was confident that the redhead knew she meant business, “It would mean a lot to me Cerise, if you spent some time with me today, because I don’t have many friends here, in the States. Plus, I like you, and I want to get to know you better. Let’s go and have fun, yeah?”

Cherry thought it sounded reasonable, and she felt her doubts about going, were now fading away, since she didn’t have any plans for tonight, and she really wasn’t that tired as much as she thought, and Midori was a new, exciting friend, and she just wanted to know Cherry more. But she didn’t want to speak up right away, and seem too eager. If she seemed to eager, maybe Midori would read too much into that, and wouldn’t want to really get to know her.

Midori smiled at the redhead, confident she would win her way, and Cherry would hang out with her, “Okay, Cherry baby? You want to come shopping and hang out with me, dontcha?” She stared with her glowing green eyes straight into the redhead so she would get the picture, “You want to go with me, yeah? You want to go with me tonight, yes? You want to go with me now, tell me you want to go with me now. Tell me now.”

“I want to go with you now.”

“You want to go with me? You want to go out with who? You want to go when? Tell me.”

“I want to go out with you now, Midori. I want to go with you tonight, Midori.”

“You will go with me? You want to hang out? You want to hang out. Yes, you will go with me now.”

“Yes, I want to hang out with you. I will go with you now.”

“And you’ll do what I want to do, yes? I want to make the plans, I have something special lined up. I want you to be a good friend, and hang out with me, and let’s have fun. You want to do what I want to do, yes? You want to do what I want to do. You will do what I want you to do. You will do as I want to do. You will do as I say you will do. Understand? Tell me Cerise. I want to make sure you know the plans for tonight. You want to do as I do. You want to do what I tell you to do. Tell me.”

Her mind reeled, it seemed a lot to ask, she’d rather not think, and just go with Midori, and let her do the thinking for them, but Midori wanted her to tell her what she should be doing.

She whispered huskily because she was so weary and she just had to tell her,

“I want to do what you want to do. I will do what you want me to do.”

“Good Good girl, Cherry baby. Let’s go.” Midori didn’t give Cherry much time to ponder, she just wanted them to get out of that drab school, so with her friend’s books in one hand, and the redhead’s hand in the other, the Eurasian beauty, quickly dragged her away in the opposite direction, from where she was heading.

Her eyes blinked several times, because they began to tear, from looking at Midori’s eyes for so long that were looking at her so longingly, and Cherry felt a bit dizzy, and had to hold on tight to Midori to get her bearings, until she could think clearly again.

Cerise felt like a ton of weight was lifted off her shoulders, now that they had both had made the decision for her to go out with Midrori, she felt better, since she was not trying to bother to think too much, but just tended to listen to Midori, and decided to go with what she wanted. She was tired from school to really think much about doing something, she felt much better if Midori took charge. So it was settled, the redhead had thought to herself, she was going with Midori now, she was going to hang out with her this evening, so she just had to follow her. It was much easier and simpler this way.

To just follow Midori.

* * *

Nocino had walked the girls past the dance floor, or the one of many dance floors, since the whole club had many levels, four to be exact, and in each section of the club, was another bar unto itself. The stereos pumping in its dance mix into the ears of the patrons was at full blast. There were many people, either huddled around tables, at the bars getting their drinks, or grooving it hard on the floor, everyone trying to reach out to someone they knew, or internally thinking about making their next move, to the person they were attracted to. The girls tried their best to careen around the patrons, it was so packed in some areas, that it was inevitable to bump into someone. Sometimes it was a thrill, or sometimes an irk, but the girls chests would always be rubbed against the other patrons in their quest to reach the VIP section. Some men would seemingly bump into them by accident, and some girls would take a gander at the girls, maybe to look to compare, or maybe just to stare. Whatever the case, the girls were more than happy to reach the smaller, sectioned off bar.

Cherry was very impressed. She had heard about 69’s for months, and knew it was pretty swank, but now to not only move ahead of the line, through the velvet rope, but now get to hang out in VIP, really made her head swell. She knew that Midori had something of a jetsetter lifestyle, and now with being friends with her, some of the lifestyle was now rubbing down to her.

Tia on the other hand, although she liked the scenery and the ambiance, still wasn’t impressed enough, and now with Midori, who was every second proving she was the pretty rich girl, she wondered if Midori could show her up anymore this evening.

Nocino, the head of security led them into a corridor, where the ladies and mens rooms were located on that level, and after leading them to a Staff Only stairway, he opened an unmarked door, and led them into a nicely carpeted area, complete with tables, a vista view of the dance floor that was one floor down, and it’s own boozecan.

“Here you go girls, if you leave here, or go outside the club, and want to comeback in, ask security to let you back in.” The bouncer smiled his smarmy smile at the trio, and let himself out.

Midori moved straight for the bar at the back of the small but posh restaurant section, which was manned by a very gorgeous brunette. Destinee the classy bartender, who most men wouldn’t have the guts to speak to, was dressed all in black, in the tightest top she could squeeze into. Seeing the woman she was seeking, who was sitting on a bar stool next to Destinee, Midori squealed and ran up to her, past the tables where the few other patrons in the room were enjoying themselves. Anise was drinking from a highball glass, as Midori immediately came up to the raven haired woman in the classy business suit, and threw her arms around her, in a hug.

“Oh, you made it darling. I was worried you would get sidetracked or something.” The slightly older woman had pushed her glass to the bartender, and motioned her to refill it. Sitting up from her seat, she returned the warm embrace of Midori’s, and she held it long enough for both Cherry and Tia, to catch up to their companion.

“I told you I would come, darling, and I came. Here are my friends I was telling you about, Anise.”

“Oh, welcome.” The club owner reached out to Cherry and gave her a hug, and when she reached out to Tia, instinctively she shook her hand. “A friend of Midori’s is a friend of mine. I hope you girls like 69’s. Feel free to have a good time.” The classy woman turned to Midori, and giving her the lookover, she nodded in approval. “Take off your jacket darling, and get some drinks. The night has just started, and I’m sure you girls need some stiff ones, I’m sure.” She laughed at the double entendre of the comment, and as she did her dark eyes lit up.

“You can sure say that again,” said Tia, “I mean a drink, sorry, this club sure is hopping.”

The women chuckled, but Tia felt nervous. There was something gaudy about Anise. She seemed nice, but in a fake way. Like the European exoticness that Midori brought, Anise too, felt too foreign. There was something that made Tia uncomfortable, but she couldn’t quite place exactly what it was.

Anise, was a tall and attractive woman, who definitely looked commanding and competent enough to run a huge nightclub. She no doubt, from her seemingly intelligent manner went to college at sometime in her life, and never bothered to hide her intellectual demeanor in front of others. Although she was seemingly conservatively dressed in a business suit, the fitting of it allowed for her well endowed breasts to be showcased, as the top she was wearing underneath, bore them so well. So in the presence of all the fine honeys, Anise could definitely compete, and her attire was definitely still club appropriate.

Midori began to take off her long leather jacket, and underneath, Tia wasn’t surprised, she was wearing a nice titty shirt, that nicely showed her ample cleavage. Destinee their bartender, took Midori’s jacket and hung it behind the bar, since she wouldn’t have to go to the trouble of the coatcheck, which was a minor pain in the ass prevented, thanks to VIP. Cherry who hadn’t come with a jacket, pleasantly chatted with Anise, who no doubt Tia thought, was Cherry’s new role model. Cherry had a way of automatically wanting to latch on to people she had just met. She did it with her ex-boyfriends, and now she seemed to do it with any chick she thought was cool, meaning any girl who was attractive and popular.

Anise was explaining business to Cherry, who was characteristically soaking it all in. “Well, it’s been packed every weekend since we’ve opened one month ago. Business is good. But with all the levels of the club, we have been able to cater to certain crowds. Each level has its own unique space and theme. It can get pretty hectic in here, but it’s a first in this city, and that’s the lure. Young people, young women mostly, lured in here, to one of the hottest nightspots imaginable. Sometimes I wonder if I’m not running a hot nightclub, but an entertainment multiplex instead. But that’s the rub. To be so able to attract beauty, but have to worry about so much to have, to control. But I love the club scene, and pretty girls like you, who come in, drink it up, and dance up a storm, it makes it so much more worthwhile.”

“Wow, it sounds so cool.” Cherry didn’t pause to register the compliment, but instead in her capacity tried to give one herself. “I hardly go out drinking and clubbing anymore, due to my schoolwork, but when I heard about your new club, and Midori wanted to go, I just couldn’t resist. It’s so nice here.”

“Thanks, Cerise.” Anise took a sip of her cocktail, and paused to collect her thoughts, in order to package the deal best. “You’re definitely the type of girl, we like to have come to our clubs, a student, attractive, nice, and considerate. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to get going. Destinee here, will take care of your needs.”

“Going so soon, darling.” Midori came up to Anise and kissed her on the cheeks.

“Yes, I might pop in later, but I really have to do some business. But baby, don’t stay a stranger, you should visit more often. Stop running around, and say hello to your friends more often.”

“Whatever, Anise. You know me. Thanks for the red carpet treatment darling. I’m going to show these girls how to really party tonight.”

“Well if you girls are interested, and it gets dead up here, go down to the basement level. On Friday nights, we reserve that section for Ladies Only Nights, “Divas Do 69’s”, downstairs in the club Creme Diva. It starts at midnight, you should check it out. I’m sure you will like it, and the girls might too.”

Cherry piped in, “That sounds awesome. I told Midori I wanted to go to a girls only bar sometime, now’s my chance.”

Anise smiled and nodded her head, “Well if you get tired of jerks dumping their beers on you, by the dance floor, downstairs you can dance without worrying. It’s really great down there.”

“Sounds fab Anise. We’ll check it out.” Midori smiled and put her arm around Cherry in a sisterly embrace. “If my girl is up for it, I think we can swing it.”

“Good, good. Maybe later? We’ll catch up, yes? Don’t get too drunk, girls.” She hugged Cherry and Midori goodbye, and nodded to Tia, who was already at the bar, working on her beer, trying to look pleasant enough, although she did look slightly pissed.

Tia was scouting across to the dance floor, looking for any suitable men, just itchy to get on the dance floor, and get talked up, maybe even felt up, by some hot stud. As Cherry and Midori joined her at the bar, Anise in confidence took Destinee aside. The owner took the gorgeous brunette by the waist and whispered in her ear. She whispered instructions.

* * *

The previous week that Thursday evening

She led Cherry to the parking lot, and the two of them hadn’t said a word until they got to Midori’s car. Cerise beamed at the sweet ride that awaited them, a new silver Sexus XXX-69 convertible. She let go of Cherry’s hand so she could take out her keys out of her purse, and pushing the lock button on her keychain, the headlights flashed on, the doors unlocked, and the hardtop began to fold back. Cherry was happy to see that they would be able to cruise in style.

“Wow, nice ride Mids. Did your parents get this for you while you are here?”

Midori had thrown off her sweater into the back seat, flashing her chest inadvertently which was simply housed in a skimpy wifebeater. She climbed into the driver’s seat and began to start the ignition, “Oh, this thing? I just bought it this month. I wasn’t too happy with my red Scorch, in fact I kind of totaled the bitch, in truth. Daddy was not happy to hear, oh darling, he was miffed. I just needed something to get me from point A to point B. Not to sound conceited, dear, but my other car back home on the island, is a Venus Benty?”

“What? You’re kidding right?”

Cherry’s working class parents weren’t in the habit of buying their daughter a new car like that, at her whims. She was told if she did well in school this year, then maybe the next year, they might look into help financing a car for her. But definitely an expensive sports car whenever she felt like it, was not in her future.

“No, I’m not. Hop in, sweets. I want to go, go now. Let’s get the fuck out of this taco stand, yes?” Cherry realized that she had stayed by the car, to admire it, and was looking like a dope in the process. She quickly went to the other side, and carefully hopped in the passenger seat. As she was in the process of buckling up, Midori looked at her with astonishment, “Wait. You’re not going to go cruising with that drab, chav of a Gag hoody on, are you? We want to attract people, to make an impression. I didn’t come to college to hang out with teeny boppers, wanting to be Britney, yeah? I have standards dearie. Take off that jacket.”

Midori began to unzip the front of the pullover, but Cherry felt hesitant, “But, it’s kind of nippy out, and I’m afraid I might be in the beginning of a cold.” She wished her new cool friend would just not bother, she really didn’t want to take off more clothing than she had to.

Cerise and Pete had a fight the week before last, he was always making jokes about her body, not bad snide remarks, but not really flattering, loving comments, but almost borderline creepy and they made her feel like a piece of meat. It seems she dressed so fine, showed off her luscious body so well, that it invited criticisms from Pete’s friends, that he just had to give feedback to her. So after a huge rigmarole that weekend, they were barely talking to each other, just now and again to call and shoot the shit. After a few days of weeping after being so mad she could punch his face in, she came to some sort of grips, but her enthusiasm wasn’t there, she wasn’t really about trying to look her best, at all times, sure at certain occasions but with nothing to compete for or with, she wanted to wear whatever felt comfortable.

Cherry this week didn’t even want to talk to or let alone think about Peter this week. So she wasn’t in the mood to go all out, now because his fucker friends, would just tell him “they saw her at such and such, and she looked like such a whore, blah blah”. She felt she didn’t have to showcase her figure all the time anyways, since she went out all in the beginning of the academic year, getting many appreciative glances from the student body, but now that she had a relationship, one that wasn’t always great all the time, and sometimes felt dead in the water, why put in the extra effort?

In truth she was starting to dress down going to her classes, like a lot of the other girls she saw moving in and out of classes, ones that cared about their academics, and not appearances. She was not looking for a new boyfriend at the moment, not wanting to make the extra effort to look good since she was only spending the day taking notes in lecture halls, so what could it hurt, to relax in comfortable clothes? That morning, she had simply thrown on an aerobics top, with no added support underneath, for she was too tired to bother, and just threw on some sweat pants and a light pullover with a hood, to complete the ensemble. If she took off her jacket, she would feel like she was in her bra, with the top barely concealing her breasts.

But Midori would have none of it, and looked her straight in the eyes, “Darling, it’s sunny and hot out now, and I took off my sweater, because I wanted to cruise in style and show the goods off. You told me you would do what I wanted, and you would do what I did. So let’s give it up, yes?” With those soulful, powerful eyes shining, looking straight at her for an answer, Cherry knew she was supposed to do what Midori did also, she had said she would. She nodded meekly afraid of what she would find inside the jacket, as Midori quickly took it off. “Alright then, that’s my girl.” She was in the process of throwing the redhead’s jacket in the back of the car, but she paused looking at Cherry’s chest, and grinning like a Cheshire cat she threw it back, and turned to the steering wheel to drive out of the lot.

The sun beamed down on the two girls, whose bodies were getting a fair amount of rays, as they sped down the streets, in Midori’s Sexus. They had already wore their sunglasses to keep the sun out of their eyes, as Mids, was racing through all the lights she could catch, trying to get out of the downtown rush, sometimes going through reds not caring about possible tickets. Cherry was cheerful, the speed of the silver sportscar had woken her to full attention. But when they reached the freeway and were able to speed even faster, Cherry had noticed that another car was trying to keep speed with theirs.

It was another convertible, this time filled with boys. They were hooting and hollering, and trying to get the duo’s attention, since they had to be the ones they were yelling at, since they were the only ones on the road at that point. As Cherry was feeling self conscious about her jacket being off, and her body being more exposed, she gasped when she saw Midori do the unthinkable. She began to rise out of her seat, while keeping the car steady with one hand, and with the other she began to raise her top.

“Yeah, you want to see some tits, you randy ass wankers. You pervy pervs. Wanna see some gash, some fanny? Well you won’t, you won’t even get close to this,” Midori was steering madly, every so often rising up, and pulling her wifebeater higher over her exposed breasts. Cherry wished she could stop her, but was mostly concerned with her life, as she was afraid the car would careen off the road. The boys were going mad with excitement, as Mids continued, “Cherry c’mon. Join a sister. Take your bloody top off. Flash the little freaks already. Do it now.”

Cerise didn’t know what to say, it was scary, but exciting, and scary, but thrilling. She shouldn’t though, for she was thinking about her boyfriend Peter, what would he think? But at the same time, Midori was wild, this was the most fun she had in months, she wouldn’t see these boys again, what did she have to lose? But at the same time, what if any of her girlfriends found out? They would think she was a silly skank.

Midori sat down, and steadied the car better, slowing a bit, letting the boys drift a bit in front of them. She adjusted her top, and turned to Cerise, raising her shades to look Cherry in the eyes.

“Cerise, I thought you were fun. I thought you were going to be my girl tonight, yeah? What about our deal? You must do what I do, right?” Her eyes shone in the sunlight, with their jade intensity, “You said you would do what I did, and what I wanted to do. You would do what I told you to do. You would do what I do.”

Cherry could almost hear a third voice in her head, debating the situation, but as she looked at her eyes, her no take bullshit for an answer eyes, her beautiful, persuading green irises, Cherry could hear the voice say, “You said you would do what she would do. So you must do what she would do. Do what she would do.”

The boys could see the Sexus speed up, and as they glanced back, their eyes lit up in glee. They saw two girls, one Asian at the wheel, and her redhead passenger, start to pass them in their convertible, as they both raised their skimpy tops, showing off their massive cleavage. The busty redhead stood up straight, while the Asian kept to the wheel, and she shook her body, like a burlesque dancer, to show her girls bouncing up and down. As quickly as they came, the girls were gone, speeding off at top speed, outracing the guys, shouting obscenities, as the boys looked on in disbelief.

When they arrived at Midori’s penthouse suite later that evening, it was from a long time shopping at the mall, because they had stayed till the very close, Mids not wanting to accept that she had bought enough, the diehard shopaholic that she was. Luckily for Cerise, Midori was convinced that they shouldn’t walk around in just their tops, although she did joke about having Cherry walk around in her underwear, and although the girls laughed, Cerise shuddered wondering if she would actually be able to convince her to do it. She felt she could be convinced of anything by the Eurasian model. And she liked her dearly for that, that and her wild, wild ways. Cherry was so happy to actually find a very cool friend, a vast difference from the girls she knew in high school.

They had bought clothes, clothes, clothes, and some other accessories. Well Midori did, since Cherry was limited in what she could spend that month. But she was just content to see Midori use her credit card to endlessly amass whatever tickled her fancy. She was happy to shop with the hot Brit, that was enough reward for her. But when Midori took her into a shop, usually looking at all the high end fashions, she would stop and ask Cherry her opinion, her advice, she actually asked her, Cerise, not simply tell Cherry how she thought what was hawt in fashion right now. But if that wasn’t surprising enough, she not only bought to her hearts content, the Eurasian beauty insisted on buying her, Cherry Brandy, some hot accessories herself.

Cerise couldn’t believe it, but numerous times, Midori brought up a question, as to what Cherry liked, what she thought, as in what could Midori buy for her. Buy her? None of her girlfriends past or present had ever asked to pick up her clothing tab. Sure Midori’s family was wealthier, but Cherry didn’t know Midori that well, and why would she buy another girl, someone who was just a friend, why would she insist on buying stuff for her too?

“Oh, c’mon baby, darling, you will look great, so fabulous in that. What’s the matter don’t you like it?” Midori was draping a very vibrantly pink silk dress, form fitting to fit just right on Cherry, and Cerise couldn’t but help but stare at the price tag. “Don’t worry about that darling, I told you I was taking care of you this evening, you’re my girl. Your ass is mine.” The Eurasian laughed deeply. “Yes, that’s right, I’m your sugar momma, and I’m taking my pet slut out to wine, dine her, and layer her with gifts, make her up so pretty, so she can whore herself later to all the johns, who will pay handsomely for her.”

Cherry looked stunned, and didn’t know what else to say, about the offer to buy this awesome present. How could she possibly accept this offer.

“But...”

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to pimp your ass out, it’s on my daddy’s payroll. Just go in that dressing booth, and get this on quick, we have several more to go through. I’m going to pick this lovely green one, matches you think?”

“Okay, I’ll try them, but I won’t make any promises, kay?” She giggled feeling so guilty about the attention she was getting from her new best friend. Maybe this is how the jetsetting stars she read about so much, really lived. “Thanks, Mids. You’re so nice too...”

“Shut it, I won’t hear any word of it darling. I said whatever Dadsy can pay for, it’s cool. You’re my girl, and I will treat you better than any man will, that’s fer sure. Now let’s try these bitches out. We still have to get to lingerie, before they close. I have some really nasty, naughty ideas for you, love.”

Coming in to her apartment, Cherry was so happy to see that it had exceeded her expectations, Mids suite was so awesome for an ubercool chick like her. They had dropped their many shopping bags with all their expensive designer clothes on one of her couches, and Midori went straight away to the fridge and pulled out a chilled bottle of wine.

“Like me bachelorette pad, yeah?”

“Oh, it’s wonderful. My place is just a small house I share with two other roommates. It’s okay, but this... this is nice. Do you have parties here? It has such an open big space, despite living downtown, on this floor. God, you must pay a fortune every month.”

“I dunno, like I say, Daddy wants to make sure his girl is safe. Gots enough security, and I am still close to the rabble, the hotspots, the crowds. I love it in this city. It’s not the West End, but it will do.” She also began taking out some quiche and some veal she had ready for an occasion like this. “I need to go to the pisser, darling, but make yourself at home. We are going to have a girl’s night of it, for sure.”

After making dinner together, and drinking many glasses of wine together, Midori and Cherry had a good time of it that evening watching telly and talking about whatever came to their minds. Cerise was happy to relax and not worry about any stresses of the day. Mids’ home felt like a sanctuary and she felt this wouldn’t be the last time they would share an evening like this. There was no phones ringing off the hooks either though. Cherry was a bit surprised seeing that she took Midori for a popular girl, always having friends to see, many dates to have. Maybe her cell was turned off so she could enjoy Cherry’s time exclusively. Cerise smiled at the sweet thought.

They were cracking out the DVD’s watching this and that. At some point Midori was showing Cherry her favorite show at the moment, it’s second season, that Cherry was told was the best so far. It was THAT show. The show that Cherry had never watched before, but she had heard so much about it. It was on higher cable stations or satellite, and Cerise didn’t have that back at her house, but she had heard so much about the show. It got a lot of press, and she wasn’t surprised that Midori was a fan of it. It was about lesbians of course. Well, as Cherry watched it, she realized it was about women specifically, no different than any other chick show, and Cherry thought it was pretty good. She liked the stories and characters, girls like herself, that shopped and talked and was quite a bit like the show, that Cherry liked, THAT show. But it had much more than just women oriented plot development, it had something that Cerise was a bit curious about.

She read in interviews that the show had mostly straight actresses, well a few maybe bi here or there, but she understood, the girls were just acting. But she knew right away why a show like this couldn’t just be on basic cable. Their was nudity, and sex. Cherry was surprised to see this, in what seemed like a well thought out show. She had watched porn more or less with a boyfriend to get in the mood, but from the porn she had seen, it relied more on hardcore titillation, than plot. This show had it all plot, eroticism, romance, sex, the only thing that Cherry noticed was missing, was well... men.

It was just a soap opera, with well... lesbians.

And if the straight actresses were acting, they were sure, well... doing a good acting job?

Cherry and Midori had commented on the show here and there, and they were only a few episodes in, and Cherry was getting used to the format and plot. But she noticed they got quiet on the arty sex scenes, and Cherry chuckled to herself, because she felt like a little girl again, who had just grabbed the dirty mags from under her brother’s bed, and looked with idle curiosity at the taboo she mustn’t see.

They were really silent as they watched what looked like another sex scene, so quiet that Cherry could hear Midori’s breath, which was slowly going in and out, seemingly heavier, like she was laboring with something. The scene was shot in black and white, and it had two of the characters, a blonde and brunette, naked, kissing, smothering each other with their embraces. All the while, like the girls on the couch, another woman, a spectator herself, watched with eagerness and a touch of sadness too.

Cherry felt a twinge of naughty guilt, for although the act of two girls making out wasn’t alien to her, this scene seemed to touch her in a way she hadn’t thought of before. She could see the women in the room really go for each other, not fucking like in a porno, but making love. She could sense the complete devotion they had for each other, their affection. She could also see the woman on the outside, who was riveted to the action, she could see her jealousy, her contempt, her sorrow, her lust...

Cherry gasped as she saw the woman outside in the hall, do something she wouldn’t necessarily do herself if she noticed two naked women, groping together. She unbuckled her pants, and began to place her right hand down her pants, the camera shot showing the hand bunched up in the crotch of her pants. It then cut to the woman’s face, as an expression of pleasure and moaning were evident on her features. Cerise was amazed, if the woman was upset to see her girlfriend former, ex, or otherwise, whatever, why would she still, pleasure herself to the display. The two naked women in the room, were now more active, the brunette started to slide down the nice ivory legs of the blonde. Oh dear, she was going down on her.

Cerise brought her legs together slightly. She wasn’t really being turned on by the lezfest that was on the tv, but she realized it had been some time since her and Peter had screwed. A little thought had crossed her mind, that a little attention down there wouldn’t hurt. She was so upset that week, that well, she had just forgot all about it. Funny, even if she was stressed before, she always at least made sure to take care of business, there was nothing so stressful that it would have to wait for a loving partner, a partner she could trust and love. Had Peter made her frigid with his macho posturing, his talking about her behind her back, like she was a slut? Was he right, did she think about sex too much, or not enough, what was her problem? Just then she heard a sound that made her sit still, frozen in place, and look ahead to the screen, to not draw attention to herself.

It was Midori. Cerise had heard the undeniable sound, from the direction of the Eurasian. She had moaned. It came from her side of the couch, and as Cherry impassively watched the blonde now go down on her partner, as the woman voyeur watched, ever attentive, she too made the same sound she heard in the living room. The moans went stereo. Cerise wondered for a microsecond if maybe it was just a yawn, maybe Midori had just let out a huge wail of sleepiness. But she knew deep down it couldn’t be a yawn. It must have some erotic connotations, it was the sound of a girl in pleasure. If Midori had done it once, it could have been easily ignored, Cherry would pretend to make no mind of it, but it wasn’t done once. The stereo sounds of satisfaction began to echo in the loft, Midori was getting louder and louder.

Cerise couldn’t bare it anymore. She slowly turned with a quizzical look on her face, scared, but more excited than scared, at what she would see. Cherry saw Midori in the throes of passion, giving it everything, she got. Her eyes were glued to the screen, as Midori had her legs stretched out, and her head was lying back on the throw cushion on the couch. She was licking her lips, squeezing her left breast still covered by her wifebeater, but barely, and she had the other hand down her boxers that she had come back from her bedroom in, and plopped down that evening to watch DVD’s in. Like the woman voyeur she was busy in her pants, Cherry could clearly see even though her boxers obscured it, she could tell what the Eurasian’s hands were doing.

Midori never looked up from the screen, but she addressed in a hushed whisper Cherry just the same, her breath was laboring hard “C’mon darling, I just get so excited. I hope I don’t.... uh... scare you. But it’s just us girls here. Ahh... please darling, don’t think ill of me.” She turned to look into Cherry’s eyes, her pleading, shining green eyes. They flashed in the dense light from the large screen TV, and Cerise took a sharp breath, just to see those eyes, made her dizzy with excitement. “I’m so sorry... to do this... but... it’s ok, Cherry. We’re cool, yes? I know you are cool, the moment I saw you Cerise. My cool fun girl, my Cherry. Ohh... please, don’t be scared, join in the fun. You did say you would do what I did, what I wanted, yes?”

Cherry knew the answer, but she didn’t have an answer, “Uh... I’m shocked... I...” She had to rethink her thoughts, not sure the best way to broach this. But the third voice in her head, did tell her she did promise, she did agree. They were just girls there. No one but them. “It’s okay, I’m okay. I’m not frightened, I’m cool.”

But she wondered, if she really was cool. The scene on the screen seemed to be going on forever, as the two naked women had lied down on the rug, and were going at it, like the world was going to end. The woman voyeur had already taken off her shirt and now she was taking off her bra to stroke the already hardened nipple of her right tit.

“Are you sure this isn’t porn?” Cherry chuckled, trying to break the ice.

“Cherry...”

“What?” She somehow knew what the answer would be.

“Cherry, my sweet Cherry... Ahh... look at me.”

Cerise turned slowly, as she shook her shivers reaching every apex of her body, she could barely stay sitting up, but she turned her head to see the bright sparkling green that shone even brighter.

“Cerise, join me.”

The third voice, her voice of reason told her, “You said, you said. You said you would do what she did. Do what she does.”

“Okay...” Cherry took in a deep breath, and knew the answer was predetermined, she knew in her mind, she would do whatever her lovely Midori asked anyways. “I’ll try.”

She knew that Mids wouldn’t be able to see her whole body, she would just follow along, she didn’t even have to, do that. She didn’t have to reach, her full potential. Just humor a friend, play along. She put her hand down her sweats, very gingerly, not too rough, just a little tease. The lesbo sex on the screen was escalating out of control. For even softcore porn, this felt so explicit, Cherry wondered if maybe Mids just didn’t splice in a hardcore scene, but she did watch the show, this was it, wasn’t it?

Maybe the whole idea, of women making love to women, something alien to Cerise, was making it more explicit. She looked over and saw Midori, totally engrossed in the picture flashing across her lovely, shiver inducing jade eyes. They were brighter than before, totally ablaze with lust, and passion. The woman voyeur was starkers now too, and Cherry gasped when she saw that now her hand was definitely visible, she could see it rubbing vigorously, her pussy in full view on the screen. The spot was getting a lot of action, as her eyes, were sad. They dripped down tears, because no matter her lust, she was devastated. Cerise felt her pain. She felt sad, and so horny, so very horny too, like this was her first time.

Cherry gripped the couch, the twinge on her clit was unmistakable, it was flaring up, and she resisted putting two hands down her sweats, which would have shown her exact lust, her will to get one, at least one, result. She followed suit with the lovely Eurasian model, and gripped her swollen breast, the one that she hated people to see, the one her boyfriend always remarked on how his friends just had to talk about. Well fuck him. This was just them girls, Cherry didn’t have to feel ashamed in front of leering male faces. She heard Midori moan and spasm on the couch, was she close? Cerise had not made a peep on her end, she didn’t want to show how fucking hot this made her feel.

Midori slipped off the cushion that she had laid across, and for a moment Cherry feared she slip off the couch completely, hitting her head on the coffee table. She bucked her head up and down, and Cherry could hear more screams coming from the screen too. They were all going to come. Every last one of them. And Cherry knew she would join them, their sounds were driving her up the wall.

As she lurched forward her pelvis with her right extremely buried in her boxers, rubbing her clit madly, Midori held her head in her left hand as if she had a headache, “Ahh! I can’t take it. Ah, darling... be a good girl. Be a good girl... please. Come on. Come with me.”

The two lovers on the bright screen who were in the throes of a hard pressed sixty-nine on the hardwood floor, because they couldn’t contain themselves to go to bed, the blonde on top, her face framed by the screen, closed her eyes and screamed, and then the brunette beneath her, diligently delving into her lover’s delta, moaned a low moan as if she was in labor, but she was only pregnant with passion, and the woman outside the door, slumped against the wall and slid down, groaning in lust, as the hot burning tears splashed down her face, on to her milky white chest.

Cherry had seen it all. She had seen enough. The sound of bliss was rising from her cunt all the way up her throat.

Cerise did what she had done ever since she had first found what it meant down there. She thrust two fingers tightly in, making sure to slip the rest of the hand by the bud, that was feeling fucking awesome, and slid her ass down further past the couch, thrusting forward taking the bull by the horns, the way she had always touched herself. She closed her eyes and locked on to the sounds the other women in the loft were making.

For the first time that evening, her voice was raised past a whisper, “Oh god, oh god! No, I...” Cherry didn’t want to say anymore, what would Midori think of her.

“Do it, do it already. Let’s fucking come, darling. Ahh...” Midori slipped off the couch with a bit of a hard bump, but she could care less because her head threw back, and she came harder than she had, for that week at least.

The third voice echoed in her head, “You promised. Do what I do. Do what I do. Do what I want you to do.”

In multi-stereo with the women on the screen, Cherry moaned, “Oh, please, ohhh......” She clutched the couch in fear of falling over, and she felt the juices rushing out, and the smile of satisfaction overcoming her. She put her strawberry head on the pillow next to her, and put her face in the cushion, to muffle the sobs she didn’t want Midori to hear.

It was a full minute of the girls not saying anything, just being still as the dead in the grave, the scene on the screen changing to a more normal scene, with the women embracing and hugging, with no more heat but just love. Cherry looked up from the cushion her eyes bleary with tears. The screen went suddenly black, as Midori found the remote and turned it off. She stared at the abyss of darkness, unsure of the next move.

The Eurasian lovely jumped up, and stretched, “Ahh... that was nice, darling, nice. I think I need a drink.” She noticed no noise coming from the redhead who was sprawled across her end of the coach, her lovely rear face up, and her head buried in a pillow. “You okay, love? Are you hurt?” She rushed to the coach and sat beside Cerise, putting her hand on her shoulder. “Please don’t be mad. I’m sorry... please don’t be mad love, I couldn’t stand it if you’re mad at me.” Her voice was strained, and for a moment Cherry thought for the first time, the Brit would lose her cool, and cry. “Listen, I didn’t mean... I mean... please honey baby, I jes’ want to be your friend, I’m sorry, don’t hate me, I couldn’t bear it.”

Cherry realized that maybe she was scaring the jade maiden, and she would deeply upset her, which would deeply upset Cerise herself. She sat up as Midori helped her to sit, her hands at her shoulders, softly massaging them, trying to put all her care in her touch, to make Cherry realize the affection she had for her. She swooned to think that someone of Midori’s caliber would care about her. She brushed the rest of tears past her eyes, and looked at the green eyed lovely, whose eyes were shining as before, but now had the hint of hurt in them. She weakly smiled at Midori.

“No, no. Don’t get upset. I’m okay. Just been a stressful week, that’s all.” Cherry stifled more tears that wanted to come out, she didn’t want to look more melodramatic, she decided to put on a brave face. “I... never did that before. With another... you understand?”

For once Mids was quiet, and gravely nodded, not wanting to blow this, and upset the redhead further. Cherry was taken aback by her compassion, her willingness to go an extra mile for Cherry.

“I don’t understand Mids, you know I have a boyfriend? I’m not upset, just nervous, you know?”

Midori eyes perked up, as the flash of green, began to get brighter, and Cherry could see her friend’s beautiful face light up with joviality, “Love, I’m sorry, I guess I sorta jumped the gun, but don’t get me wrong, you’re a hot mama, but I got me own boytoy too.” Cherry nodded in agreement, since she knew that Mids was just dating a guy, or more like two guys recently. “I just was funning around. You know me, sure I like girls and pussy better, but I’m not completely hung up on it. Okay, darling? We’re still friends, and that’s all I care about, and if you still want to be my mate, I want to be your mate.”

Cherry enthusiastically shook her head up and down, “Me too. I want to be your friend Mids. We get along so well. I just... I’m just afraid about...”

“What others think?” The Eurasian model sat up and stretched, her voluptuous chest wagging in beat to her breathing “Fuck em. They don’t have to know, what our relationship is about, I won’t tell me jackoff boy if you don’t tell yours. Deal.”

“Okay, deal. And if you’re not just trying to get in my pants,” Cherry chuckled at her comment, the humor returning to her face, “I can live with the flirting but it’s so hard to deal with Peter, I think he’s jealous of all the men in the world already. He would be so mad if he knew about you.”

“Ah, fuck that wanker. I have enough boys and another girl on the way.” Cherry put her hand on her mouth in astonishment. “Don’t worry darling, I feel more for our friendship, I care more about you, than any of the lays I sleep with on a nightly basis.” She went to stand up to go to the kitchen to pour herself a drink, but sat right down in afterthought. “Okay? We’re okay, yeah?”

“Of course.”

“Good, darling. I think the world of you, darling you know it.” She hugged the redhead tightly and the two girls hugged back, very happy to realize what each other meant to the other. Midori slipped out of Cerise’s embrace and kissed her lightly on the lips. “Cher’ I think of you highly, I hope you do know that.”

Cherry smiled and took a pillow and smacked Mids lightly upside the head with it, “C’mon where’s that drink you promised. Don’t be such a goof, fuck you’re silly. Go on already!”

The girls laughed and Midori went straight to the liquor cabinet, and pulled out a bottle. She went to the fridge and pulled out some ice and dropped into two highball glasses. She untwisted the bottle’s cap, and slowly poured in the milky creme, the silky smooth substance melting the ice slowly. Cherry noticed that the bottle looked fancy, possibly expensive, it looked regal, and it had words in a language she didn’t understand. It was Creme de Amour, the liquor of choice in the crowd that Midori hung out with.

* * *

The makers of Creme de Amour have been making the special cream liqueur using a special recipe, that after years of trying to perfect, have come up with the best possible solution, the elixir of instant affection. It induces the right harmony of alcohol and flavor, which merges it all, to make one happy union. They only export to very special markets, for a bottle of the creme de la creme can be pretty pricey, and only “special” usually affluent clients order the nice creamy drink, the drink that keeps on giving.

The liqueur can be used by itself, on the rocks, but it can also be combined with other spirits, to make special cocktails or shooters, and many say that the creamy liqueur that has an almondy aftertaste, can give the drinker the feelings of romance, although it may not last long, for the love of the creme is artificial to a point, but it is sure effective in trying to win over a sweetheart over dinner and a drink, so no doubt Creme de Amour would make a great after dinner aperitif, with one’s lover. Enjoy.

* * *

The girls wanted to go to the ladies room before settling down and drinking. Destinee was very polite and offered to take their purses, since Anise had told her to make sure the girls were well taken care of. Midori and Cherry gave their purses, and made their way to the bathroom nearest the VIP section, but Tia still didn’t feel that comfortable leaving her purse with the bartender, and declined.

Anise had taken Destinee aside and told her to really check on the girls, and make sure they got plenty to drink. She also wanted her to make them a house specialty, a shooter, a Bliss Kiss, so that they would be kissed with bliss.

“Use the cherry liqueur Bacio from the special shelf, Destinee. I want those girls to have fun tonight. They can drink expensively as possible, so don’t spare on any ingredients for their cocktails. Ok, darling? And give them some energy drinks too, they will need their strength, to dance.”

Anise liked to be in close contact with her employees, and since Destinee was a lovely beauty, she had the habit of embracing her and enjoyed the contact their breasts had on each other, as they had a rapport with each other. She put her hand with it’s finely manicured nails, finely dark like her cold black eyes, on the ass of the lovely barmaid, and tended to pat her now and again, on the pretense that Destinee was being a good devoted, obedient little good girl, and good girls need a pat now and again to show they were being good. She stared deeply into the brown lashes of the buxom brunette, her dark eyes peering in, trying to see if there was any resistance to her whims at all.

“Ok, Ms. Anise. Leave it to me. I will totally make sure they enjoy themselves tonight. I will keep the drinks coming.” Destinee shuddered with excitement, as she wondered what her owner as she was sometimes called, had planned for tonight.

“You will? You will do what, dear?”

Destinee shuddered again, and whispered clearly so her owner understood, “I will do anything you ask.”

Ms. Anise stared deeply into the eyes of the servant, the service matron who fixed the drinks for all her thirsty customers, “Who am I child? Who am I to you?”

“Mistress, my mistress. I will never let you down, never I promise Mistress Anise.”

“It turns you on to be so devoted to your boss. That excites you, no? Remember your hospitality is mine. When customers are under this roof, my house, you will be as sweet as possible, but when I want something, I will take it. Understand?”

“Yes Mistress Anise, I understand.”

Anise gently patted the ass again, and slightly ran her nail against the smooth fabric of the pants, slightly scratching the girl’s posterior.

“Good, and I want those girls to be happy. I want them to be taken care of. Make sure they go downstairs when it’s time. Call me if there is any problems. And under no circumstances are they to go with anyone else. They are here in my domain, you are my servant, and I want them. You will make sure I do. Yes?”

“Yes, Mistress Anise.”

Anise put her cheek to the barmaid’s cheek and ran her nails in the lovely mane of hair of the brunette, “I trust you will. I so want this tonight. If all goes well. I will reward you. If not, I will be very upset darling. You understand, I’m sure.” She turned to sniff the neck of the barmaid, as Destinee shivered, it reaching from her toes all the way back up to her neck, and both women could feel it in their breasts as she softly shuddered, “That Asian whore. She thinks she has the key to my heart, and she does. I must possess her, I can’t help myself. It’s fate, it has to be. It must be.”

Anise took a step behind, so her and the barmaid were not in plain sight, and she kissed her on the neck tenderly, as Destinee stood, and passively but passionately swooning took the affection from her employer. The soft kisses turned to little bites here and there, not to much to leave a mark, but enough that it made Destinee shudder and moan, her cunt excited from the attention.

“I always get what I want.” Anise touched the crotch of Destinee, squeezing tightly and biting her neck harder with no restraint, as Destinee groaned from an orgasm.

“Oh yes, Mistress Anise.”

* * *

As the girls ritually went to the mirrors, and checked themselves out, Midori came out of a bathroom stall, and she too began to run her fingers over her face and straighten out her blouse, trying her best to find work to do, when in reality she was just vainly enjoying the view of herself.

“Girls Cher Tia You are looking so fucking fab tonight.” The two other girls thanked their companion for her compliment, and went back to their own self assessments. “Lets try to have a fucking good time, yeah? I say we do shooters right away, and get the night rolling. C’mon, les’ totally get pissed, yeah?”

Cherry was smudging any excess mascara out of her eyes, making sure her face was just perfect. Five star perfect. “Mmm, shooters. This is so like out of high school. I hope guys, we can totally get shitfaced tonight. I so don’t want to even think about school tonight.”

“Or Peter.” Tia was shifting her tits, making sure her flimsy top wasn’t bunched up around them.

“Fuck, Tia Why do you have to bring up shit. I told you I just want to have fun tonight. Drama Queen.”

Midori licked her lips in approval of her own image before her in the mirror, and turned to Cherry, and embraced her, putting her arms around her waist and gave the redhead a bearhug.

“Yeah, Drama Queen. Les’ just be as fucked as we’s can get, kay? This is a night for love, luv.” With that, she reached in front of Cherry, and began to cup her breasts, and started to fake fuck Cherry from the rear, all the while, giving Tia a devilish grin. Cherry giggled like a little girl, while squirming in Midori’s embrace, not trying very hard, to shake off the Eurasian beauty.

“Ok, whatever, you girly girls go downstairs to the dyke bar, and go full tilt in pussyland. Me? I’m going to find a boy, no two well packaged men, tout suite, and I won’t leave out any details, when I tell you girls tomorrow, how my fuxploits went. Because trust me, tonight, this club has enough manmeat for all the honies, but I’m going to take as much as I can get.”

Midori and Cherry just laughed, and began to lick their fingers, and wag their tongues at Tia, “C’mon Tia,” the Eurasian model jested at the hot Latina, “there is so much top grade pussy here, anyone can go dyke. Even you.”

“Fucking lezzes.” Tia stormed out of the bathroom, pissed off.

* * *

When Cherry broke the news to Midori that previous weekend, that she had just had a fight with Peter, and they broke up, she was so hysterical, that her new best friend said that she would come pick her up at her house, because she wanted to be there for Cerise. The blue highlighted lass, hung up the phone, and immediately sprang up from bed, that also contained another naked body, belonging to a curly blonde girl named Ginny, that Midori saw from time to time, mostly in the evening to hook up, whenever Midori had the itch to.

She kicked the emotionally upset Ginny out of her loft who was shouting obscenities and demanding to know where the Asian Brit would be going at that time of evening, and dressing quickly, she dashed down to her silver Sexus, and drove speedily to the suburbs that Cerise lived in. She was happy that this was the moment to shine, to show her Cherry, that she was there for her.

Sitting down on Cerise’s couch, her roommates were out at the time, Cherry poured out her soul to the Eurasian, not really sure if she should, but feeling it would make her feel better if she did. Her roommates were nice but not particularly close to Cherry, and Midori was a friend, that the redhead felt she could trust. Mids was certainly interested, and kept telling her it was alright to cry, and that Peter, “was a fucking wanker this, a fucking chav bastard that”, she kept telling Cherry she was too good for the jock, and she was lucky to be rid of him, and kept telling her she was the most beautiful girl in the world. Cerise swooned at the lavish attention the Eurasian beauty lavished on her, and felt ten times better that she was there with her, through her troubles.

“I can’t believe it, we had fought last week, so we weren’t seeing each other regularly, but I never thought... I never thought, it would give him invitation... to cheat on me.” She wiped a tear out of her eyes, but sniffled and sat up straight determined to look like she had some dignity. “I told him I didn’t appreciate the way he treated me, the way he talked to me, the way he got back to me on what one of his teammates said about my... my body. Or how they would tell Peter that they saw me chatting or laughing with some guy, and that I must be cheating on him. Oh... I couldn’t stand it. I told him so. So we fought and then we were fine. And now this.”

“But what happened, darling? What’s wrong to make you cry so?” Midori went over and put her arms around the shoulders of the sweet redhead, who smiled when her friend gave her comfort.

“Oh, I can’t believe him. So, I was mad at him, and I refused for him to come over, for his... booty call.” She gritted her teeth and for the first time Midori saw anger in the redhead, “That fucker, I didn’t want to have sex with him, because I just didn’t feel up to it, I mean it was on my time, and I didn’t feel good, and I wasn’t...” She paused and looked at the Eurasian hesitantly, but then calmly related, “If I don’t feel like it, or simply I can’t it’s that time, or I won’t, he has me... blow him.” Midori perked up at the naughty language that was coming out of her sweet friend’s mouth, she was being so candid, but she tried to look sympathetic and not horny, “Yeah, I mean I would do it in the beginning of course, I wouldn’t put out all the time, when I wanted to sure, but not when I didn’t feel like it. But he insisted on me doing that... so, anyways, sorry I must be bothering you.”

“No, no darling, it’s fine. I’m here to support you honey bunny. Let it out. I won’t mind.”

“Thanks,” she wiped another sniffle with a kleenex, and made sure to wipe her face clean from the watery sadness that tinkled down, “Yeah, I would say no I’m not gonna, and he was on the phone like an asshole, he was saying, “Baby, I just want you to blow me, I just want you to suck my cock, fuck c’mon, c’mon bitch, fucking don’t be a tease, I’m outside your house now, c’mon out, and blow me”, over and over again, I couldn’t take it, I pulled out the phone so he couldn’t call me, it was horrible.”

“Fucking wanker, that fucker...”

“But if that wasn’t horrible enough, he had to... I couldn’t believe it, when I heard it, but I found out, I heard the confirmed sources... Midori, I saw pictures.” She punched her fist down on the couch, but quickly calmed down to resume her story, “They were in the locker room after the big game, and supposedly someone on the team invited some... sluts, some whores, to hang out with them. And he... and he... obviously couldn’t control himself, so he got his blowjob. That fucker got his, with some stupid tramp, ahh... Midori I could kill him. Someone was kind to take pictures of those fucking stupid jock friends of his, and they got footage of it, I saw it. A good girlfriend of mine showed me, I wanted to puke when I saw it.” Cherry took some more kleenex and began to dab her eyes. “So I called him and told him what I felt, since he couldn’t control himself, couldn’t handle me or our relationship, and I told him to fuck off and die. There, I did it... oh God Midori, I can’t believe he did this to me.”

“That wanker, fucking wanker bastard, he’s a pseudo date rapist, that he is. I can’t believe he... how you would put up with him like that. If he did that to me, I would knick off his balls, I would. Fucker... but I’m sorry baby, I’m bad, I should have... it’s okay. Here, c’mere, give me a hug, you’ll do better I promise, yes? Darling?”

Midori embraced the upset redhead, and squeezed her tight, and with a sigh, Cerise felt much better, and was happy to have a friend that understood and was there for her. But Midori more than understood, she knew. A glimmer of regret passed through her, as she realized that Cherry was relaxed and content to lay in her arms, but it was slightly unnerving to know that she had caused her dearest Cherry so much pain. She knew exactly what Cherry called her for, knew exactly what had happened with Cherry’s boyfriend, knew what she would say, because Midori had set up that way.

It didn’t take much to set it up to get Cerise’s boyfriend Peter Heering to cheat on her. She met up with a casual acquaintance, a girl she met in some rowdy areas of town, a soul sucking bitch named Chartreuse. With a little convincing, which didn’t take much when it came with Midori, and a just a little cash, a little flash of gash, and maybe a little eye to eye contact with Midori’s very convincing green eyes, Chartreuse willingly thought it was a good idea to go down on a college football star. Hell, she probably would have done it for free, and done it anyways, but Midori made sure everything went well, so it wouldn’t get back to her. She made Char really want to not blab the plan to anyone else, just them two would know. And Chartreuse wouldn’t know everything anyways either, just that it would be good to suck off a jock till he explodes in his briefs. With a few well placed gropes and some nice loyalty inducing sweet talking, the bootiful black bitch, was all up to party with the guys.

The girls came up with a scheme for her and Char’s tramppack to storm the locker room after the hos got invited back there. Then with a camera taking pics, and Chartreuse doin’ her thang, poor Peter would not look a gift blowjob in the mouth, and he willingly, too willingly it seemed, took the services from the girl with a big mouth, Chartreuse. Then when the pics got in the hands of some other college girls around campus, and they were posted on a few peeps sites and referenced in a lot of blogs, and then it was pretty much the hottest juicy gossip going on around school.

Poor Peter and his teammates, not only did it make them look like monkey’s asses, it might jeopardize their future on the college team, maybe even worse, but considering they were so close to finishing the season, they might with some convincing, ride out the rest of the year. She didn’t care about Chartreuse either, because she was already something of a ho, and the little notoriety no doubt would feed her small ego for a bit, it was not like she was doing much, or at least in Midori’s mind she was not up to much. But whatever happened it was none of Midori’s concern. As far as she cared, Cherry was home without no boy, where she belonged.

With her.

* * *

The cherry flavored liqueur Bacio di Bliss, or simply called Bliss, is exclusively brewed by a family in Denmark, who have been making the sweet tasting spirit for many generations, and drinkers of the liqueur generally report that they experience something that compares to pure euphoria.

Bliss Kiss: this shooter mixes in one half Creme de Amour, and one half Bliss. Enjoy.

* * *

Tia Maria was the first girl out, and feeling overconfident in her sexiness, she went back to the bar, and planned on buying a drink and doing a walkaround the club to check out the clientele. While she fished through her purse for money, Destinee cut her off at the pass.

“No, your money isn’t good here. Compliments of the house. If you want something, it’s on us. Don’t worry honey, you’ll be taken care of .”

Tia was taken aback by the offer of generosity, but as Midori approached the bar, she was all too happy to drink free liquor.

“Sweet, baby. My friends and I want some shooters, and maybe a fucking good cocktail to chase it, please, yes?”

Destinee took out a tray of shot glasses full of a pinkish liquid. “Already two steps ahead of you honey. Here try these, they’re yummy.” The three girls instantly took a shooter, and after clinking their glasses, downed them.

“Bottoms up. Mmm, that was fabulous, baby.” Some cherry creme lingered on Midrori’s lips and she eagerly licked them.

“Wow, that’s good.” Cherry was delighted in drinking her namesake flavored drink, and as the creme slid down her throat, the alcohol in it, warmed it, making it slightly numb, but quickly the sensation left, and in its place was a sense of overwhelming joy.

“Not bad. Pretty good.” Tia was surprised in the overall taste of the shooter, it tasted like a homemade cherry pie. No, she could have swore, maybe even better than a cherry pie. “Nice, but I’d like a drink now.”

“Yeah, what’s that drink called, and do you have anything else that good.” Cherry was smiling, so happy that her luck was changing for the better, after dumping a boyfriend and slaving away at school, now she felt she was on the high road.

“It’s called Bliss Kiss, it’s a house specialty. Another house drink, it’s a new one, which is an energy drink. Do you girls want to try it?”

“Sure,” said Midori, “I could really use a lift. I feel so great, I want to dance my ass off, darling.”

“Here.” Destinee took three bottles, and opening them poured the already mixed cocktail into the highball glasses on the rocks. “Energy drinks are all the rage. This is one of our own, in house. It’s vodka and tequila mixed together, lemon flavored, with caffeine and ginseng. It will really keep you going.”

“Hmm,” Tia took one of the bottles and read the label, “Pussy Power. Damn, I could sure use some of that right about now.”

The girls laughed, and they drank.

* * *

After a few drinks later, the girls were still not buzzed, but they felt pretty good.

“Do you guys wanna come with me, to walk around, and checkout the club.” Tia finally spoke up since in the last hour, they were mainly drinking, and the conversation had sort of lasped.

“Um, I think I’m fine here. I might want to dance later, but for now, I’m pretty cool.” Cerise was amusing herself, playing with her small umbrella that came with her cocktail.

“No, baby, not yet. I still want to get right wrecked first, and besides, we have a date downstairs. It’s past midnight, we should go check it out. So girls, whaddya say?” Midori didn’t feel really drunk yet, but she had a good thing going, and was in a much more sociable mood.

Tia though pretended to not notice Midori’s friendly offer, “Well, you guys hang back here for a bit, I’m just going to get a layout of the bar. Just going to get some air.”

“But what about downstairs?” Cerise voiced her concern of Tia ditching them, “You are planning on coming back, right?”

“Yeah, yeah. Have a few more drinks, I’m just going to circle the dance floor, see if there’s any honeys out there. Wait for me.”

As she left, Midori smirked at Cherry, and was amused by the Latina’s attitude. “Honeys, hey. Well, we’ll wait a bit for her, yes? Otherwise, baby, lets blow this scene.” Midori got up and started to make her way to the ladies room. “I have to go to the pisser, darling. If I’m not back in ten, I’m probably fucking.”

Cherry smiled at Destinee, to try to not look hurt at her friends abandoning her. She was considering another drink, since all of them this evening tasted wonderful, and she wasn’t completely wasted yet, so another couldn’t hurt, could it? But she thought about pacing herself, and she also felt a little shy around Destinee. Here was a very beautiful babe, who perhaps made the most possible tips, a barmaid like herself could make in a night, and she was just only here babysitting just the three of them. All she did other than make their drinks, was stand and smile, and stare at them, sometimes she did barback stuff, like wash a glass, but that’s it. It was definitely dead at this end of the club, but Cherry wondered why her friends and her, hadn’t ventured out earlier.

She hadn’t noticed the young man, who seeing a few girls huddled around the bar, had made his way over to the underused portion of the club. It was technically a small room used for VIP members of the club, but no one else was in it at the moment, except Cherry and Destinee now, and seeing his opportunity, he strode towards her. Cherry felt the presence of someone beside her, and looking up she saw Jack leaning against the bar, looking to get a drink. She was dead on looking into his eyes when she turned around, and although startled, she was very happy to see his handsome face, and smiled back at him.

“Hi, there. Why are you sitting there by your lonesome. Is it because you are not a social drinker?”

“No, no. My friends just up and left, a few minutes ago, really. We were hanging out here, and I guess we will move on soon. Why? Why are you here?”

She giggled a little bit, embarrassed at her lightheadedness but she couldn’t help but feel giddy, even though a part of her still felt sad. Jack reminded her a bit of her ex-boyfriend, he was kinda like Peter. Hanging out with Midori made her forget him, and when she was gone, then her mind would drift a little to Peter, and how it might be, if she was still with him. But Mids was always good to her, for her, every time she was in the same room with Cerise, she totally forgot her worries, and the sexy Brit, the way she talked, the way she acted, the way she looked into Cherry’s eyes with her dazzling green, it all made Cerise feel calm, but excited, no relaxed, but a little energetic, maybe like it was when she had her first crush. She began to miss Midori already, and it wasn’t two minutes since she left.

“Well, I saw a nearly empty bar, and I want a drink, so...”

“So, you wander up to strange girls in empty bars in order to get... a drink?”

Cherry wasn’t sure why, but even though the conversation with the guy was normal enough, she felt so bubbly, so airheaded and overly happy, and she was trying to stifle her chuckling to herself, but it was all in vain because all she could do was stop herself from bursting out and laughing entirely like a stupid bimbo.

“Yeah, you want one.” Jack was unsure of the girls current status, she didn’t seem to have a boyfriend nearby, and from the moment he came by, she was all smiles and seemed to like him. But he didn’t know if it was because she was wasted, but she seemed really in a contented mood.

“Yeah, of course. You paying?”

Again Cerise felt silly with pleasure, since she hadn’t bought a drink yet that night, but it was a welcome offer to get a drink from a guy, especially a guy, as good looking as him. Blonde, blue eyes, tall, with a fairly decent physique, and he seemed to be nice. She maybe she lucked out after all, and tonight would be her lucky night. Well at the very least it might get her mind of her asshole ex for a night.

“Yep. What do you want?”

“Tell her to refill this,” She pointed to her almost empty glass, “and hurry up and make it snappy cuz I feel like I’m going to need it tonight.”

“Why? Guy troubles?”

“Yeah, I guess you could say that. Hey! Are you reading my mind? First you ask me if I want a drink and now you ask if I have man issues. You aren’t one of them triple x mans, are you?”

Cherry sputtered a bit, as she kept from laughing outright, but a little bit of spittle formed on her chin, and turning a bit of crimson from embarrassment, she wiped it off with a napkin. Trying her best to think straight, although she had many thoughts about acting like a fool, she tried to get her head straight, and act serious, so she didn’t totally scare this guy away, and make him think she was a drunk lunatic.

“Ah, sorry. It’s very kind of you. To buy me a drink, I mean.”

“You’re welcome and it’s nothing.” He turned his attention to Destinee who was a few feet away from them on the other end of the bar. “Hey, could I get...” But as he motioned to get her attention, she walked away seemingly oblivious of him, and went to the back of the bar.

When she came back and was in close proximity, he tried again to get her attention, but she leant up against the barback counter not bothering to pay attention to their end of the bar, and looked to the dance floor, swaying with the rhythm of the currently hot dance hit. When she finally noticed him, she came directly back to where they were sitting.

“Yes, what can I do for you?”

“Could I get a Heineken, and could you refill her drink please?”

Destinee got Cherry another Pussy Power and a shot of Bliss instantly, and went to get Jack’s Heineken, but took some time to come back as she went into the storage room behind the bar. When she finally did come back, after some minutes later, she asked him exactly what beer he had asked for, and when he repeated it, she seemed to be pissed at him for not making himself clear on what he wanted. She grabbed the Heineken and opened it, throwing down the beer cap so forcefully, the sound on the floor was loudly audible, even in the noisy club. As Destinee handed Jack his change back however, she knocked over his beer, spilling some on his pants and lap, and curtly apologizing, she went to go find something to clean up the mess.

During the wait for his beer, Cherry giggled at his inability to get served, and slurped her dee-lish-ous cocktail like it was mother’s milk, happy to be there, with the pretty lights, the lovely music, her awesome, and beautiful friends, and score, the company of a goofy guy.

By that time, Tia had made her way back to the bar, feeling content and wanting another drink, but still not any closer to scoring, since for some reason the guys out on the dance floor, just didn’t do it for her, or at least the ones she saw so far that evening.

She had waltzed across the dance floor, trying to get her groove on, her Latin rhythm programming the way she showed off her fine ass, or the way she thrust her hips, and the way she jiggled her babies, so anyone watching her would think what a hot mama she was. But as she gelled and got on pretty well, when a guy came dancing up to her, the way he came up to her, so confident, made her burst out laughing, for it was so funny seeing his suave facial expression, she just had to laugh. She laughed so hard, she had to excuse herself from the floor.

When she simply decided to just walk around the nice but massively packed club, a stark contrast to the small but deserted VIP section, she looked into the eyes of every guy, she passed. Some guys were pretty hunky, but they were sometimes found with another girl, and normally Tia would be all for competing but she didn’t feel like it tonight, she just wanted to be laid back and give no trouble. Also any guys who were single, but with a group of guys, another normally inviting offer since if she was lucky she could sometimes score double, or triple, or the dream of dreams that never been fulfilled yet, maybe four on the floor? But as she looked at the groups of guys, again she felt a bit cautious, no need to ruin an evening, uneventful though that it is.

But she was confident she would get some action, eventually soon, since she felt pretty fucking hot that night, so she decided to do what any high maintenance biatch would do, and load up on some more juice.

“So, who is he?” Tia stood to the other side of Cherry, grooving to the current track, discreetly whispering into her ear, so as to not show him, that she noticed him.

“Mmm, you came back.” The busty redhead hugged her best friend in the whole wild world for the first time that evening, since Tia was acting like a bitch all night. “I knew you would be back, I’m so good. These drinks are killer.”

“Are you hammered girl? Do you know that boy, there? Who is he?”

“Him ” Tia tried to hush her friend, so not to draw attention to themselves, but Destinee and Jack had turned to look at the girls anyways. “I don’t know him. Seems nice though. Wanna ask him his name?”

“No, I’m not interested, I just wanted to know if you were, that’s all.”

Tia sat down on the stool beside Cherry, and Destinee immediately came with another drink for Cherry and her.

“Where did you go?” the barmaid asked setting down the glasses in front of them, “I made a drink up for you, but you had left?” Destinee looked worried like it was the end of the world if a customer would miss a drink, but the girls didn’t notice the subtle stress that was on Destinee’s face.

“Ah sorry honey, I went to do a little cruising, that’s all. I must have forgot I ordered a drink. But I’m here now, thanks for the love.” Tia downed most of her drink on the first swig, in hopes it might make her more happy, than she felt. “Christ, it’s a slow night for me. But hey, I feel pretty good. I think my luck will change soon, Cher.”

Cerise giggled, “Well, you keep trying, me an’ Midori are going downstairs soon. Last chance. C’mon you know you wanna.”

“Well...”

Midori had come back rushing in, and sat down immediately next to Cherry. “Oh, yes, babies, have you been missing your Mids, your lucky time girl. I’m really fab right now, really freaking fantastic. But this scene is getting old, old, dears. I want to go downstairs now, now babies. Don’t make me put up a fuss.” She seemed very enthusiastic, and somewhat manic, Tia wondered if perhaps she had done lines of coke in the bathroom.

“Oh Mids, I missed you,” The buxom Cerise went to her new girlfriend, and smothered her with her chest, while embracing her in a hug, “you took forever. We gotta dance tonight, I want us to party hard, kay?”

“Yes, yes darling, soon.” The Eurasian model shot a predatory look at Jack who having gotten a new beer finally, was walking over towards the girls.

He cleared his throat as he pulled up a seat next to Midori, since Cerise was holding on to Mids very tight, and didn’t seem to want to let go anytime soon. When she heard him clear his throat, she recoiled in slight embarrassment, and all three girls shifted in their seats, waiting for him to make the first move, all the while studying him very closely.

Despite the intimidation of three lovely girls staring him down, Jack found the courage to speak, “Ahh... hi, I’m Jack, I just met your friend...”

“Yeah, it’s Cerise... no just call me Cherry... nevermind, these are my girlfriends... guys we were just talking when he was getting a beer... Giggle... when you guys abandoned me, before.”

Tia shook Jack’s hand, “Tia, it’s Tia.”

Midori who was staring at Destinee at that time smiling to get her attention, who was pretending she wasn’t paying attention to the conversation, suddenly swivelled around in her seat, and stared him right in the eyes, with her big beautiful jade irises, that had a hint of anger in them.

“My name is Midori, pleased to make your acquaintance Jack. Jack...?”

“Yukon. So are you girls having a great time already this evening?”

Tia and Cherry nodded their agreement, but Midori’s expression didn’t change, she still preferred to stare at him point blankly, “Yes, Jack, we are having a wonderful time. In fact, we are just about to go down to Creme Diva’s 69s just now, in fact.”

“Oh, really, ok, cool.”

Tia grumbled to herself, Jack wasn’t really her type, although he was a good looking white boy, but that didn’t mean the other girls couldn’t take him. Maybe if they paired up sooner, it might take some of the edge off of the evening they were having. But instead Midori, had to be the buzzkill, the killjoy, Tia always thought she would be.

Jack’s friends, two men similar to him, who had wandered by the VIP room, and seeing him in there, and finding him talking to three hot girls, by himself, was too much for them to take. They had been looking for him for about a half hour, and now here he was. They called loudly for him to come over to them, so they could leave.

“Hey Jack Come over here, you wiley bastard, you ”

“Oh, shit. Ok, well it was nice meeting you girls.”

The three of them nodded their heads, and were curious as to what he and his friends were like, but something inside of them, said not to worry, that they were content enough already, to not worry about a strange, new boy.

Jack sensing that the girls wouldn’t offer any more company, decided to just leave then, but not before giving it one more shot with Cherry.

“Well, I’ll leave you my cell number, ok? You’re not seeing anyone now, are you?”

“Well...”

Cherry hesitated not really sure on the answer to that question, something inside her head was telling her to reevaluate that situation, but then thinking clearly, she knew she didn’t have a current boyfriend, now did she?

“Um, yeah, you can leave your number, Jack. I’m not seeing... I don’t have a boyfriend, no.”

“Ok, then, here it is.”

Jack and Cherry felt all eyes were on them, as Tia, Destinee, and Midori especially, were glaring at them, which made the two of them feel very unnerved. It was almost like time took forever, as Jack fumbled with a piece of paper, and wrote his number quickly, not even bothering to have her input it into her cell, and clumsily handed it to her, where she immediately stuffed it into her purse.

Jack could feel his friends impatience, and Cherry’s friends impatience, so he resolved himself to get out of there immediately.

“Ok, then. Give me a call Cherry, if you can, when you want to go out.”

He hugged her goodbye, and waved to her two friends, and met up with the other boys, who after checking out the lovely quartet at the bar, left out the VIP door.

Midori, sighed a sigh of relief, since she had held her breath in, for most of that exiting encounter, and turned back to the bar, downing her drink. She noticed that Tia and Cherry didn’t have any more drinks left, and she smiled up at the lovely Destinee. The brunette bartender who seemed partly interested also, she was caught up in the drama that unfolded for a second there.

“I think that’s it, for here, luv. Thanks for putting up with us, skanks.” She put her arms around Tia and Cherry, on either side, “Ladies, let’s go slutting now, shall we?”