The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

L.A. Nymphos

by Rinky Dink

Chapter 9: Slave Annie in control

“Oh shit!” screamed Janine as she convulsed from yet another orgasm. She was laying on her side, with her second cousin, a hypnotized Annie Harpring, lapping at Janine’s clit, her face buried deep in her pussy.

The other part of the ménage a trois, former LA cop Bridget, was laid out on the other side of Annie’s massive bed, having passed out after her fourth orgasm. Janine and Annie, who in her mind was now Slave Annie, had high-fived each other when Bridget rolled her eyes and went unconscious.

“Couple of hicks from the sticks can outlast these big city girls,” Janine had laughed.

Annie was not without her own stimulation, a vibrator stuck in her pussy whirring away. When Janine’s body flexed from the current orgasm, Annie gave a grunt and pulled away. A couple of strokes inside her with the vibrator and she was gushing her own pussy juice onto the bedsheet.

A few minutes later, when she finally came down and could think straight, Janine looked at the clock.

“Shoot, your buddy Cynthia will be back soon looking to go to dinner,” said Janine in a sad voice. “You’ll have to I guess, go back to being you, although I love this Slave Annie chick, she’s a pistol in the sack. Makes me want to give up guys altogether.”

“No, NO!” said Annie as she stood up on the bed, six-feet of sweat and smeared with cum. “You don’t understand Janine. Slave Annie is the real me. Annie Harpring has all these obligations and pressures to deal with: be like that, meet him or her or it. Be the perfect role model or else. Everyone loves her and, as stupid as it sounds, I am just sick of it.

“Slave Annie does just two things, have sex and worship Goddess. That’s my life from now on.”

“Hey, stupid is as stupid does as our Aunt Fannie used to say, although not sure she was the first to say it,” said Janine. “OK, so what’s next Slave Annie, you’re a heck of a lot of fun. I love you like this.”

Annie felt her heart give a little ping from Janine’s approval. She had a different relationship to Janine than the other people in her life.

Growing up in Wanker County together, Janine had been the star and Annie the dorky, socially awkward jock. Janine was the prettiest, the Homecoming Queen, Beauty Queen of the Pig Slop Festival and the life of all the parties. She was every boy’s dream date. Annie got better grades, which no one cared about, and was the top player on the high school girls’ basketball team, which did nothing or her social standing either.

Annie got the feeling what party invitations she received were because Janine told them she would not go unless they invited Annie.

In would not be until college, when her bust-size expanded, her baby fat melted and Dr. Heather Slick took her under her wing to teach her social amenities, that Annie became the beloved public persona she was now.

“I’ll think of something,” I always do,” said Annie.

Then Annie got an idea, an awful idea. She got a wonderful, awful idea. (Nod to Dr. Seuss for this line)

She smiled at Janine and went up to her bureau. She opened the top drawer and took out a clear bottle of liquid and a rag. She dipped the liquid liberally into the rag.

“Janine, I am going to be so nice to you,” she said as she walked back to the bed, where the equally sweaty, juice-flecked and nude Janine lay on her back. “I’m going to let you take a nap before dinner, and still have sex with me.”

Janine gave a quizzical look for a second, before Annie bent down and pushed the rag, filled with chloroform, onto Janine’s face.

“Sleep, my love,” said Annie with a curled smile. Janine was in shock and no way as powerful as Annie. Her arms flailed about and her legs kicked but that did nothing to break Annie’s firm grip of the rag on her face.

It took only about 15 seconds before Janine’s arms and legs stilled, and her body went limp.

Annie stood up. “Waiting for it,” she said with a chuckle.

Janine began to snore.

Annie then went to the other side of the bed to Bridget. The Girls Sex Club security director was beginning to stir but that stopped when Annie put the rag over her face.

Her well-honed police survival skills kicked in, even half-out of it, and Bridget began to try and knock away Annie’s arm pushing chloroform onto her face, and she possessed almost equal size and strength to her.

Annie loved the challenge. Usually she simply overwhelmed her targets with her quickness and strength, going back to her time as Nympho Slave Annie, when she had been turned into a ravenous sex beast knocking out women for her pleasure every day.

Annie positioned her lower body where she cut off Bridget’s leg power. She then put the full-force of her upper body into powering down on the rag. Her large breasts slapped Bridget in her eyes, distracting her from the battle at hand.

It took 30 seconds before Bridget gave a sigh and her long, lean body went limp.

Annie stood up in triumph.

“Annie Harpring is deeply in love with you,” she said to Bridget’s sleeping form. “But I’m Slave Annie and, to me, you’re just another hot chick to be defiled.”

She gazed upon these two incredibly beautiful, and thanks to her, unconscious women.

She texted Cynthia to take her time coming home as Annie was going to be busy for a while.

She then went back to her bureau, and took out some lengths of rope. She looked at Janine snoring peacefully.

“I’ve never had sex with a hog-tied woman before,” Annie said.

* * *

Heather and Chloe strode through the door of the Office of Sexual Deviancy and immediately stopped.

Brittany Fields saw them from her desk and gave a wave. “Great to have you back Doc,” she said in a friendly manner and then immediately picked up the phone to make a call.

Of course, Heather and Cloe had no idea it was Brittany, who was secretly filling in for her identical twin sister Cynthia Fields, in the office.

“Well, it’s great to be back,” said Heather as she walked up to Cynthia’s desk as she put down the phone. “Just a little surprised by the welcome. I’m away only overnight and you usually run up and give me a big hug and kiss.”

“Oh sorry,” said ‘Cynthia’ as she went around her desk and gave Heather a hug and kiss on the cheek, not knowing it this was the one time Cynthia kissed her boss on the lips. “I guess I’m just overwhelmed, being here by myself. A lot has happened since you left.”

“It must be a whole lot, this is the first time in five years I’ve ever heard you complain about your workload,” Heather said. “I can tell something’s wrong Cynny, you don’t seem quite yourself.”

Brittany was now in a panic. She could pretend to be Cynthia to visitors and people who did not know the dynamics of the department, but to fool Heather was obviously not going to work. She could sense the doctor and her sister had a special bond and it had only taken her 30 seconds to see through the charade..

“Well, … that is because I’m not myself,” she said haltingly. “I’m Brittany. Cynthia wanted to leave early and help Annie with some investigation in California so she asked me to pretend to be her”

“So everyone at the college, particularly the dean, would think she was still here on duty and the office was open for business as usual,” said Heather with a sigh. “Typical brilliance on Cyn’s part.”

“So… you’re not mad at her?” asked Brittany, who did not want her sister getting in trouble because she had fallen apart at the slightest provocation.

Heather gave a smile and turned to Chloe. “Have I ever gotten mad at Cynny?”

“Only because you thought she was working too hard or bugging you to do even more projects, mademoiselle,” said Chloe.

“Brittany; me and Cyn have been together for almost five years now,” said Heather. “We have a very deep, personal relationship that goes far beyond student-teacher.”

“So you are a couple?” asked Brittany, who would not have been shocked if the answer was yes, having heard Cynthia blather endlessly like a love-struck schoolgirl about how great it was to work for Heather.

“Of course not, don’t be ridiculous,” said Heather quickly, and a bit defensively in Brittany’s opinion.

“But I have total, complete trust in Cyn-Cyn’s judgement. If she felt she had to go earlier than planned to help Annie out, there had to be a good reason and I support her decision 100-percent. And I’m grateful you pitched in and helped her make it happen.”

Heather then bent down and gave Brittany a kiss on the cheek.

Brittany melted, it had been a long time since someone gave her a strictly platonic kiss. What a great boss, she thought, maybe she could help me with my problem. Although so far this week that had been under control. Every morning since coming here she woke up with no sexual urges, like her massive thirst for sex somehow had been slaked already.

“Awesome, I wouldn’t want my sister to be in hot water,” said Brittany. “Honestly, I do have a ton of messages for you. Lots of media want interviews; foundations want to talk to you about grants.”

“Great,” said Heather. “Chloe here is at your disposal to help organize things. We can have a working lunch.”

At that moment, Dr. Ecnart came into the office.

“Lunch? Did I hear someone say lunch,” he asked with a wink. “I love lunch.”

* * *

Annie had gone downstairs to the kitchen. She knew dinner was soon but after all the sex and spraying of pussy juice for the past couple of hours, she was dehydrated and needed an energy drink.

“Wish I could sleep and have sex like those two,” she giggled as both Janine and Bridget had manged to orgasm despite being knocked unconscious by Annie’s chloroform.

The only thing she was wearing was a long Sparkles t-shirt and as she came out of the kitchen she gasped. Somehow, she still had enough wits about her to put the glass down on a table before dropping to her knees and bowing.

“Goddess!,” she shouted stunned that the only woman who counted in her entranced mind was in her home. “This worthless wretch apologizes for the condition of a house you have graced with your presence. I would have rented the Taj Mahal as the only site worthy of you.”

As Annie looked up she got another massive shock. Cynthia was now next to Goddess. The thin, brown-haired woman in a skin-tight black dress slit up top to show cleavage turned to her.

“Told you,” she said. “Great attitude for a slave.”

“Yup, just had to see it for myself,” said Cynthia looking down at the kneeling Annie. “Annie always wants to be the best. If she is being enslaved, she will be the best slave ever.”

Annie was angry. Cynthia was talking to Goddess in a normal conversational tone.

Annie got up and slapped Cynthia’s face.

“How dare you talk to Goddess in that fashion,” Annie said sternly. “Goddess must be spoken to in only worshipful tones. If you have been to her club, you know the only meaning to your life should be having sex with women and serving Goddess.”

Cynthia had not moved when slapped. Getting hit by someone she considered a sister was a complete shock. She looked to the woman next to her for guidance.

Goddess then held up her hand.

“It is OK Slave Annie,” she said. “Yes, Cynthia has been to the club and, let’s say enjoyed it mightily. Through what you had told me, not that you remember, and from Cynthia’s session with our hypnotist, I have learned about her extraordinary organizational skills.

“As you can imagine, there is a lot of record-keeping as we keep expanding, and party girls are not the most efficient with paperwork, so you luring her here is sort of a godsend for Goddess. But because of her duties, she needs to have a business-like relationship with me. Hard to get work done if she just spends all her time on her knees begging me to lick her clit.”

“That’s your job.”

“Yes, Slave Annie, I have accepted a position as administrative assistant to the president of the Girls Sex Club, to start the day after I graduate college, which as you know is imminent” announced Cynthia proudly, sticking out her chest a bit. “I get salary, full benefits and unlimited access to the club, which I fought quite hard for.

“But I assure you Slave Annie that I am enthralled by Goddess as much as you. I just have to keep it real for Her purposes.”

“That’s wonderful,” said Annie as Goddess motioned her to get off the floor. “Of course Cynthia you are very welcome to stay here when you move permanently. It will be a safe place as Janine also is under Goddess’ thrall.”

“Hey, where is your hillbilly cousin and my security director,” said Goddess. “Cynthia said you were all planning to go to dinner. I figured I’d make it a fivesome, and then come back here and have a real fivesome.”

Slave Annie’s pussy quivered. The thought of having sex with Goddess, IN HER HOUSE was frankly blowing her mind.

“They are both asleep in my room,” said Annie. “Bridget triggered us and to honor you we had a threesome all afternoon.”

“I am honored,” said Goddess. “Since it is just us three right now might as well let you know your future plans. Me and Cynthia discussed how you can best serve me in your current state. You being a mindless drone and all.”

“Yes Goddess,” said Annie who so turned on now, she loved when her mistress talked about her servility. “I await your orders and please know that I will follow them to the letter. I am completely and totally under your control and will be forever.”

Liquid then dribbled down Annie’s leg, easily seen since she was wearing nothing but the t-shirt.

Cynthia’s eyes widened: “She’s getting off right here in front of us,”.

“Yeah, she tends to do that a lot around me, get used to it” said Goddess. “Here are your instructions slave as you must now structure your life to its new reality:

1. We will immediately transfer all your worldly possessions, car, home, stocks, cash into my name. Any future paychecks will go directly into my bank account. Slaves do not own anything, mistress’ do.

2. You will stop playing basketball. Slaves serve their master, not have independent lives. You will have a small mattress in my room as your permanent sleeping place. It is the only thing that will be considered yours. You will take care of my needs 24/7, that is what slaves do.

Finally, you will disband this foundation your old self started. Charity begins at home and I’m your home. Slaves don’t boss other people around anyhow, that is why they are slaves.”

Got it Slave Annie?”

Annie blinked furiously. Of course what Goddess said was right, she was Goddess, thus everything she said was Truth.

But quit basketball?, that was like hacking off her right arm, she couldn’t remember a time when playing basketball was not a major part of her life. It was her comfort zone, the court was the one place she was entirely comfortable.

Shutting down the foundation did not thrill her either. It helped so many people. And, having grown up dirt poor, giving away her hard-earned money and property did not thrill her either.

But to go against Goddess, that was unthinkable, wasn’t it?

Before Annie could respond, she suddenly saw a gun put to Goddess’ head.

(To be continued with final chapter)