The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

L.A. Nymphos

by Rinky Dink

Chapter 10: Finale

“Don’t move or I’ll blow your head off, and that would give me great pleasure.”

Cynthia turned around, even though the firearm was mere inches from her.

“Why Inspector Keeny, so nice to see you again, what’s up,” said Cynthia in a mock funny voice.

“And so nice of you to give me a call that the head of the Girls Sex Club would be at Annie Harpring’s house at this time,” said Keeny.

“You betrayed Goddess?,” said Annie incredulously. She could not fathom a thought like that, even if she was not exactly thrilled with Goddess’ latest orders to her.”

Cynthia snorted.

“She’s no Goddess, her name is Dr. Bambi Burstein and she used to have a cable advice show that flopped,” said Cynthia. “But she is good at the mind-manipulation business. I came close to being like Annie, a sniveling, simpleton slave.”

“Hey,” said Annie. Her pussy quivered at that thought while her mind was not so sure it was that hot an idea anymore.

“I was doped up thanks to Annie’s new girlfriend Bridget and when I got there they put me in a super-deep trance,” said Cynthia. “Then I began orgasming my head off when they slapped a virtual reality viewer on me, stuck a vibrator in my you-know-what and put me in a sensaround box for what they thought was my ultimate sex fantasy.”

“So why aren’t you sniveling,?” asked Annie, who was now totally broken out of her trance, as being looked down upon by her best friend, and knowing she was right, cheesed her off to no end.

Cynthia laughed.

“Her hypnotist or whoever programs the VR gave me this totally unrealistic event,” said Cynthia. “Get this. They actually had me getting married to Dr. Slick, giving birth to her children and having me do nothing but have sex with her for the rest of my life.

“Obviously that is a totally ridiculous fantasy (Cynthia did not see Annie roll her eyes). That broke the spell that had been weaved over my mind when they cracked me open. I pretended, to see where it would lead, that I had fallen totally under her control. I talked her into making demands of Annie, you don’t get a chance to completely enslave someone like her too often, strike while the iron is hot I told her, and then I guided Goddess, or whatever her name is, to come here and texted Inspector Keeny.

“Great job ladies, Dr. Slick certainly put together am awesome staff,” said Keeny as he got out his cuffs.

At this point, Bridget and Janine arrived in the room, both carried over the shoulder of police officers, who had found them laying unconscious in Annie’s bed. They were gently put down on chairs. Both had nothing more than a blanket covering them, as both had been naked when the police found them. They looked very bleary-eyed but awake.

“We found these two out cold in bed together,” said an officer. “We got them up in case you needed to cross-examine. Didn’t know Bridget was a pussy-licker.”

“Fuck you Roy, and I’d say fuck your wife but I’ve already done that,” spat out Bridget. “Now, hold it Keeny, you are such a dufus, You’re arresting Goddess for what? Giving girls a place to fulfill all their sex fantasies is not illegal.”

Goddess then took out her phone and punched a few buttons. She smiled and shoved it in Keeny’s face.

“Here is a file of signed consent forms from every single woman who has ever been to the Girls Sex Club,” she laughed. “They have all done this voluntarily, of their own free will.

“Ask Annie Harpring here, or Slave Annie or mindless drone, or whatever she told her hypnotist she wanted to be called, because it turned her on big time. You know not a jury in the world will convict me if Annie Harpring backs me up.

All eyes turned to Annie, whose eyes widened. Her face got red as, with the trance broken, she realized she was in a room filled with cops, wearing no bottoms and dried pussy juice down her leg.

“Well … “she stammered. “I guess I didn’t do anything that, um, I really minded.”

“”Wow,” said Janine. “Miss Prissy Pants really is a sex freak.”

“And so much a freak she just chloroformed me, catching me by surprise the little shit, and then had sex with my limp body,” said Bridget. “I think that is technically rape, so Keeny you can leave here with an arrest –but of Annie Harpring.”

There was silence in the room for 10 seconds as Bridget’s words sunk in.

“Oh great,” said Keeny. “I get to arrest Annie Harpring, and have every girl under 14 hate my guts.”

“Well Annie, at least you’ll get lots of girl sex in prison, look on the bright side,” said Janine.

Annie was feeling woozy. She is the one going to jail?

She had never thought of her knockout sex fetish as rape, just something she liked to do for fun. Even when she had been a mind-twisted Nympho-Slave with an unquenchable thirst for sex, she had chloroformed dozens of girls and then had sex with them, she had never thought of it as hurting anybody.

Cynthia stepped to the middle of the room at this point.

“Now, I’ve looked at this from both sides now, somehow I remember the illusions” she said. “We don’t need winners and losers.”

“Thanks Joni Mitchell, but what about a solution,” said Keeny.

“Goddess – I mean Bambi,” said Cynthia. “Has been giving girls enjoyment, not me personally but witness Annie. Now 99-percent just go in for a good time but this super-secrecy and mind manipulation can be open to abuse if unchecked, witness Annie being programmed to fall in love with Bridget (Annie’s gasped at that statement).

“Anyone disagree?”

“I certainly do,” said Bambi. “I have broken no laws and I have lots of money to hire lawyers to fight any such accusations.”

“Well,” said Cynthia as she strode to Bambi, getting so close her breasts were touching her dress. “You do not have any consent form from me. I could file charges of kidnapping against you and Bridget. I did not do it of my free will; your security director drugged me.”

Bambi looked at Bridget, and grimaced as Bridget gave her a sheepish nod.

“OK, what’s your point?” she said.

“When my office was hired by the police to investigate your operation, the inspector said he could find no illegality, he just wanted to assure the worried parents of these girls nothing untoward was happening to them,” said Cynthia. “When you have a daughter suddenly decide to go to rehab, or marry a guy 30 years older or, um, turn gay, you’d like some answers.”

“Exactly,” said Keeny.

“Well,” said Bambi. “I was just trying to help them. That is what I do, if you remember my TV show. That’s why I target Hollywood Party Girls. I grew up in Beverly Hills and I know what it can be like as a kid, with all that is offered in terms of cars and money but little in direction. It took even me a while to get my life focused.

“If, after giving them a ton of sex, they are in a very suggestible state and for once ready to listen. I can point out they should look into rehab, or come out as gay if into chicks and, yes, some girls needed stability and I know some nice, older guys I think would be perfect for them and I’d hook them up. None of this is a crime.”

“True,” said Cynthia, who then went up to Keeny, who involuntarily stared at her big chest and curves. “Inspector, I went through all your files on the case. Not a single complaint from anyone who actually went to the Girls Sex Club. Just people surmising bad things from the outside.

“The problem here I think is transparency. I propose that Goddess, oops Bambi, promise to disclose the site of her club, and the membership, to the police at all times. In return Inspector, you promise to lay off her and halt any and all investigations until you receive a real complaint from someone who actually went there.”

“Fine,” said Keeny. “I just wanted to get these big shots off my back. As long as I have something to tell them.”

All eyes turned to Bambi. Cynthia gave a nod towards Keeny, a silent ‘you better or else’.

“What do you think Security Director,” said Bambi. “You know these people.”

“As long as I am the liaison to the police, we’re OK,” said Bridget. “I know who can be trusted with this red-hot info.”

“OK, then I agree,” said Bambi.

“Hey, one more thing,” said Keeny. “You have to unwrap your tentacles around Bridget’s head. We want her back. Her uncle the commissioner is real ticked off about her working for you.”

“Screw you Keeny,” Bridget spat back. “My hypnosis burnt off a while ago. She tripled my salary and I sleep with as many girls as I want. I’m not giving up this gig.

“… Don’t worry, I’ll talk to my uncle, and sing your praises on how you handled it so he thinks you are just totally awesome.”

“Oh,” said Keeny. “Well then let’s get out of here fellas, our job here is done.”

After the officers left, remaining were the five women, in various stage of dress, standing and sitting in silence in the dining room.

“Well before we were so rudely interrupted,” said Goddess. “Let’s go eat and come back here and have a good old-fashioned girl orgy. What do you say ladies?”

There was a brief silence, as the four other women furtively looked at other, not sure how to react.

“Fine, we can do this the easy way,” said Goddess. “Rockin cop, hillbilly hick, Harp head, Fields forever.”

Goddess smiled as all four women’s eyes glazed over, Annie the last one to fall but with the most intense gaze. Their arms suddenly went limp and eight eyes stared blankly at her.

Cynthia then walked up to Goddess, gave her a deep kiss, went down to her knees and then swiveled around to face the others.

“Thank you fellow slaves for doing what I thought you would do. The plan I hatched with our beloved Goddess work perfectly,” said Cynthia. “I pretended to have foiled her plot and now the foolish men think I am working with them. The Girls Sex Club and Goddess are off the police’s radar. She can now deepen her control over all of us. I know can’t wait.”

Cynthia then went over to Bridget and gave her a deep kiss and a squeeze of her breasts, which were now on open display as the blanket hung loosely over her..

“I will forever be in your debt Bridget that you packaged me off to the club, so I will now always be one with Goddess,” said Cynthia with a sigh.

She then walked over to Annie, who simply looked at her.

“My dear friend Annie, you were so right,” she said as she gave her a kiss. “You were so happy being a sex slave and wish you had stayed one. It was foolish of me to tell you otherwise. Goddess has drained every ounce of free will from me – and it does feels so good.”

“We actually did not lie to you Annie,” continued the now Slave Cynthia. “I will be upon graduation work officially for Goddess and I would love to move in with you and Janine and I assume Bridget shortly. I will be adding someone as well. We can make this a true Temple of Girls Sex in service to Goddess. It will be so wonderful to live in a place where girl sex and Goddess rule.”

“Welcome to the club, the sex club,” said Janine as she held her hand for Cynthia to shake, and then grabbed her for her own tongue-laden kiss.

“Hey, what someone would your bring,” said Annie. “I’ve known you for five years and I’m not sure you have even gone on a date.”

Cynthia looked longingly at Goddess, like a puppy at her master, and turned to Annie.

“After dinner, and the orgy, I plan to call Dr. Slick and tell her she is needed immediately here, and to come alone, no Chloe,” she said. “Let’s just say she will be a special guest at the club for a few days. After that, she will be put on staff at the club, with her top assignment to make sure I am, um, in the best mental state to do my work.”

“That’s fancy paperwork jargon for being Cynthia’s little fuck toy,” said Goddess.

Annie watched as Cynthia visibly shook when she heard the word’s ‘fuck toy’,” Yep, Goddess has found your one weakness and driven a truck through it, the deep in the closet love you have for Heather, thought Annie. As a slave to Goddess, her desires could finally be brought out.

“OK, so are we eating or are we ‘eatin’,” asked Janine.

Annie spoke up with authority.

“Of course it is Goddess decision as I am just a mindless drone but, before all of this happened, I made reservations at a nice Italian place down the street,” she said. “I kind of already ordered, mainly every aphrodisiac food I knew they had, which I was going to make Bridget eat of course. So they’re kind of waiting for us.”

“Then its settled,” said Goddess. “My limo awaits. Cynthia, come with me, you three I guess have to put, like, clothes on.”

“Yes Goddess, as usual you are correct,” said Annie. “You two get dressed, I’ll be up there in a minute, have to set the alarm. I’ll drive, we’ll meet you there.”

After Annie gave Goddess and Cynthia the restaurant’s address, the pair left while Bridget and Janine bounded upstairs to throw some clothes on. When the room emptied, Annie sighed and picker her phone up from the dinner table.

All effects of the Girls Sex Club programming had been washed away. Annie Harpring was again thinking as Annie Harpring, and maybe a more mature one.

Annie guessed some small part of Cynthia had made her tell Goddess to order Annie to do things she knew Annie would object to, and break her out of the trance. While falling under Goddess’ spell, Cynthia had been somehow able to fight back, she truly was amazing, thought Annie. When the other three had been triggered, she had quickly figured out what was occurring and played along.

Annie grimaced a bit. Even clear-thinking, she still had a thing for Bridget. She was glad to see that she too had been entranced when Goddess used her trigger phrase. Goddess, oops Bambi, must still need to keep her under some kind of control. As a tall, tough, gorgeous young public servant, Bridget was certainly Annie’s type, not counting the occasional spell that turned her into a raving nymphomaniac for anyone with a vagina.

“I’m done with the whole helpless sex slave bit,” thought Annie to herself. “That was just an excuse to not face my real feelings. I can be a role model and host charity events and still want to bang chicks a lot. It’s what makes me, me.”

Annie then took her phone and texted Keeny “Help! It was a setup. She controls Cynthia.”

Keeny texted back immediately: “Wow, your girl fooled us. She’s good. When and where can we pick her up”

Annie thought for a second. They were supposed to go out to a nice dinner, a chance to get to know Bridget better, albeit entranced, and then back home for a wild girl sex orgy in which unspeakable acts of depravity would undoubtedly be committed.

“2 a.m. at my house. Most likely all suspects and witnesses will be unconscious after being chloroformed … easier for you to handle”.

Keeny texted: “Thank you Annie, so considerate. You are a true hero.”

Annie laughed; she always came off as the good girl no matter what, and went up the stairs to change.

* * *

Dr. Ecnart watched with a smile as the two women in chairs shook, visors with swirling images on their heads, earbuds on with instructions calmly flowing into them.

“You will have two more fellow Nympho-Slaves joining you in service to me,” he said to the young naked blonde standing next to him.

“Yes, master, if it pleases you I am very happy,” said Brittany. “It will mean more people to have sex with?”

“Yes,” he said. “All four of you will live in my house. When not having sex with me or my friends; you may have sex with the others as you please.”

Brittany looked at the pair in the chairs. Chloe was barely moving at this point. As a trained slave, she had little resistance to start with and she was now silently mouthing the words of control she was hearing. Brittany definitely looked forward to having lots of sex with the gorgeous model.

Heather was still resisting a bit. Her chest heaved and her head moved side to side, but it was slowing down. She liked Heather, she had been nothing but kind to her and, OK let’s face it, she knew her sister was totally ga-ga for her. That thought sparked a question in Brittany’s brain-smoothed mind.

“All knowing Master, you said four will live with you, we are only three,” she asked.

“Well we can’t have your identical twin sister Cynthia bouncing around able to think for herself,” said Ecnart, who had started rubbing his member through his pants, this was going better than he ever expected when he first started dating with Heather. “I know enough from Dr. Slick that your twin comes off as this cutesey-poo cheerleader but she’s really a borderline genius, super-sharp whiz who can solve anything.

“Let me know when she comes back from California. We’ll clamp a visor on her, hypnotize the crap out of her and she will be with you and the rest on her knees begging to suck me off.”

“No … Cyn,” Heather gasped out. “Help … Brit.”

Ecnart laughted.

“Yes, Brit, help,” said Ecnart, who pulled down his pants, his member fully extended.

Nympho-Slave Brittany needed no further instructions; she bent down and immediately put his dick in her mouth and sucked heartily. Soon her head reared back as he shot his load into her mouth. She dramatically swallowed and smiled, her teeth still with his cum on them.

“Get me some water, draining these two of their free will and making them fellow, what do you call it?, nympho-slaves has made me thirsty.”

“Of course Master,” said Brittany. “I have no thoughts in my head except your commands.”

The office door was locked and the shades pulled down so no one saw a naked Brittany walk out of Heather’s private room to the water cooler, which was down at the other end of the office.

As she passed what had been her desk, Brittany saw there was a message on her phone.

Out of habit she picked it up. It was from Cynthia “Case closed, crook caught, be back tomorrow”.

Brittany then put her phone down, Master needed water, she must obey. She would, of course, tell her Master about Cynthia’s impending arrival, as he had ordered, and she would be made just like her. They would spend their lives being simple sex slaves to the master she had known only for less than a week.

Heather’s desperate plea rang in her head “Help, Brit”.

Heather had always been so good to her. Back when she really was a Nympho-Slave, Heather had rescued her. It was not her fault Brittany had been too weak to fight off the aftereffects.

And even today, Heather had once again been so sweet and understanding.

And with the intuitive bond twins share, even in her docile state Brittany knew Cynthia would be furious with her for aiding in Dr. Slick being turned into a mindless slut. Until she was turned into the same thing.

But she was a Nympho-Slave and she did what her master said. Brittany knew she was not like her sister or Heather, she was a dumb weak-willed bimbo and this was the life she should have.

The office phone rang and since Brittany was still right there she picked it up in mid-ring. She had closed the door to Heather’s office when she left, so Ecnart would not have heard it.

‘I assume this is Cynthia, this is Dean Smith, can you tell me why I saw the ‘Out to Lunch” sign for three hours and when I just tried the office door it was locked,” said the annoyed voice on the phone.

Impulsively, Brittany decided not to lie.

“No Dean, this is Brittany Fields, Cynthia is my sister and is away on an assignment until tomorrow,” she said. “I have subbed for her in the office all week. Dr. Ecnart has now hypnotized me into becoming again a Nympho-Slave. He is currently hypnotizing Chloe and Dr. Slick into becoming nympho-slaves as well.

“The door is locked so no one will interrupt him. I am naked so the blinds are drawn as Master likes me ready to have sex at all times. Excuse me but my master has requested water and I must obey.”

Brittany heard the Dean stammer ‘Why … does this always happen to me?’ as she put the phone down and padded to the water cooler.

Next: Epilogue