The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

L.A. Nymphos

by Rinky Dink

Chapter 8: Slave Annie awakes

As Annie Harpring walked into her house, she saw her cousin Janine was talking to a tall, lanky blonde. She was wearing blue jeans shorts and a tight blue top with a couple buttons undone that showed off her cleavage. She also had a blue official-type looking hat on.

Although Annie knew she had never met this person, she instantly relaxed and smiled. Somehow, she knew this was someone on her side, she could trust her completely and if she had some advice for her, Annie would certainly agree with it.

“Hey cousin, this is Bridget, the new security director at the Girls Sex Club,” said Janine as they turned to face Annie. “She came by to check up on us, make sure we were OK.”

“Thank you so much,” said Annie as she gave Bridget a peck on the check, and immediately felt the urge to pull down her shorts and get licking. “We’re both OK, and very satisfied customers, but so thoughtful of you to come by.”

“No problem ma’am,” said Bridget who could see by Annie’s flushed cheeks what affect her presence was having on her.

“For your kindness, I insist you go out to dinner with us,” said Annie, who prayed she would say yes, she definitely wanted to see a lot more of this Bridget person.

“Thank you, it will be an honor to go to dinner with you Miss Harpring, I’m a big fan,” said Bridget.

“Oh please, call me Annie, or sweet cheeks,” said Annie with wink.

Janine looked at Annie incredulously. She had never seen her virginal cousin act so shamelessly sexual … and to a complete stranger.

“So anyhow, my newly minted sex freak, how did it go this afternoon,” asked Janine.

“Can I tell you later?” said Annie, nodding over to Bridget.

“She’s the security director at a girls sex club,” said Janine. “I don’t think you will say anything she’s not heard before. And I already told her your mission, we’ve bet on it.”

“I was also a member of the sex crimes unit of the Los Angeles Police Department for five years,” added Bridget. “Not like I came out of a nunnery.”

Annie’s trepidation about discussing her sex life in front of someone she met 30 seconds earlier disappeared. Somehow, she knew she could trust Bridget with her innermost thoughts.

“What do you think? Annie Harpring always comes through,” she said. “A perfect 3-for-3. I banged them all.”

Janine then grimaced and gave Bridget a $20 bill.

“I had you for 1-for-3, you always sucked at talking to people when it didn’t involve basketball,” said Janine. “Bridget had confidence in you; she said you would score every time.”

“Thank you Bridget,” said Annie as she gave her a kiss on the lips. “Nice someone has faith in my sexual prowess..

“All three were actually pretty easy. Honestly, I think they were already in love with me and we’re just waiting for a signal that it was OK to pull their pants down. Heck, the TV reporter asked to meet her in her hotel bedroom. I barely said hello and she was jumping my bones.”

“Way to go Annie,” said Janine admiringly.

“Obviously, I would never have sex with someone for ulterior motives, but there were some unexpected benefits,” said Annie. “Like we might be moving to a penthouse apartment downtown soon (“Cool!” said Janine). My foundation director now refuses to take a salary, she wants every penny possible going toward the kids, and the TV girl said instead of a segment, the whole show would be dedicated to me, and she would quit if they put in a single negative comment.”

Janine then high-fived Annie.

“The only thing is,” said Annie as her mouth did a little downturn. “All these women want to have like relationships with me. They all had that ‘ball and chain’ look. I like them, but I just want to have sex a lot right now.”

“See, I don’t have that problem, I give off a, ‘looking for a good time this is just casual sex’ vibe,” said Janine. “Sorry cuz but your vibe is more ‘let’s get married, have kids, move to the suburbs and join the Republican Women’s Auxiliary’.”

“I can solve your vibe problem temporarily,” said Bridget. “How about if I call you ‘Harp head’, and she then turned to Janine, and ‘Hillbilly hick’ to you.”

Upon hearing those words, both Janine and Annie stiffened, their arms dropped loosely to their sides and their eyes stared blankly straight ahead at nothing.

“Mindless drone, tell your cousin your true name and purpose,” said Bridget.

Annie pivoted toward Janine, both still with blank faces and stiff postures.

“I am a body whose sole purpose is to be in service to Goddess and to have sex,” she said dully. “Goddess has ordered me to be called Slave Annie. I, of course, accept any and all instructions from Goddess, as I have no will or mind of my own. I am willingly completely under her control.”

“And to think, she came to the club as a hired investigator for the police,” laughed Bridget.

Janine immediately snapped to awareness and made a quick step toward Annie.

“Goddess must be protected,” she said before Bridget blocked her way.

“Cool your jets Hillbilly, as you heard, Annie has had a big change in viewpoint,” she said. “Annie is now one with Goddess.”

“OK, but then now we must honor Goddess by having sex,” said Janine, who was still the same person, just in a deep hypnotic trance with her GSC programming having kicked in.

“Yes, we must,” said Bridget with a smile. “Uh, you two have any problems with incest?”

“We grew up together but, biologically, we are only second cousins,” said Annie.

“Hell no, I always wanted to fuck her,” said Janine.

“You two go up to Annie’s bedroom and get ready,” said Bridget. “I will join you in a minute.”

* * *

Cynthia was totally flipping out.

“My best friend is a zombie sex slave!” she screamed in her head. “And they bagged that really nice cousin of her’s as well. What do I do?”

Cynthia had quietly walked in right before Bridget used the trigger phrases to trance them both out. She had seen Bridget’s car outside, having recognized it from the night before, and wanted to check out the scene before she announced her return.

Her worst fears had apparently been confirmed. But she had no idea what to do about it.

Annie or Dr. Slick had always been available to lend a guiding hand if a tough situation arose. But Annie was now brainwashed into being one of them and Heather not only was far away in France, she did not even know Cynthia was here.

A decision was quickly made for her.

“Hi Cynthia, nice to see you again,” said Bridget, who came up behind her and quickly injected a syringe filled with liquid into the base of her neck. “Here is some ‘happy juice’ for your troubles. I think you need to see my place of business.”

Bridget then grabbed Cynthia by the arm and guided her outside to the curb.

Cynthia was startled but after a second she began to feel good, really good and, indeed, happy. She spoke a meek, “Happy, happy” as a stretch limo pulled up. Bridget put her in the back seat and said ‘Have fun sexy’ as it quickly pulled off.

Almost immediately, Cynthia felt a liquid-soaked rag in her face. A few seconds later, she did not feel anything.

* * *

Heather and Chloe faced a forest of cameras and klieg lights as they entered the airport’s baggage claim.

Dr. Slick had not considered the interest from the public of having a supermodel posing as her assistant at a sex conference, and in her home country of France to boot.

The fact Heather was a beautiful blonde herself, paired with the exotic looks of Chloe, had caused a media firestorm in Paris, where they were more inclined to cover sex conferences than most countries.

Heather had planned to get in a couple of days of Chloe with her family when her official conference duties ended, the familiar surroundings hopefully helping establish the slave more of a sense of self.

But with cameras surrounding Chloe’s family home, that had to be canceled. Heather decided to cut the trip short and rush home to make it in time to fly with Cynthia to California to help with the investigation.

But it looked like she would be a bit delayed getting to the office.

“Did Chloe help you with your ménage a trois research and in exactly what capacity?” was the first question Heather faced upon arrival in the United States.

* * *

Cynthia was glad to be back in the safety of the Office of Sexual Deviancy.

As she came through the door she saw Dr. Heather Slick sitting in her office, the door open. She looked around and did not see Chloe. That was odd, thought Cynthia, as a slave Chloe was always near Heather, unless she had some kind of errand for her to run.

Heather waved Cynthia into her office and got up and closed the door upon her entry. Another odd occurrence, thought Cynthia as she took a chair. Heather always had an open-door policy, the door closed only when she had guests.

“Anything wrong Dr. Slick?” asked Cynthia. “Something seems a bit off.”

“Yes, unfortunately Cyn, Cyn, something is off—way off,” said Heather in a gloomy fashion.

“Well you know I will do absolutely anything to help the situation if I can Doctor,” said Cynthia.

“I don’t know if you can,” said Heather, who looked to Cynthia on the verge of tears, a state she had never seen the always-composed Dr. Slick in before. “But as an employee of mine I have to inform you as the office will have to close. I’ve already sent Chloe, hopefully cured, back to New York.”

“Please tell me,” said Cynthia, the thought of anything happening bad to her boss made her stomach ill.

“OK, I am just going to tell your straight, I could never deceive you Cynny,” said Heather. “Just sit listen and believe that everything I am telling you is true. Believe me, I’ve had all the tests. Don’t ask if it is real. It’s very real.“

“Remember the paper I did on Persistant Sexual Arousal Syndrome?”

“Of course, it was a big hit at our Nymphomania Seminar, a woman basically is sexually aroused all the time and orgasms frequently, we worked so hard on … ,” said Cynthia, who then felt like she got hit by a 2-by-4. “What! You mean?”

“Yes,” said Heather. “I thought I had to experience it myself to truly give a realistic account of what women went through with PSAS. I took some drugs that induced the syndrome, did things I still can’t speak about, but then the symptoms went away and I felt fine.”

“Yeah,” said Cynthia. “That conference was like six months ago.”

“Well, unfortunately I have discovered the syndrome, once it occurs, never really goes away. My body’s immune system can no longer fight it and every doctor I have been to says I have it – for the rest of my life and there is nothing they can do.”

“Oh my!!,” shouted Cynthia.

“It’s OK Cynny, I have come to terms with my fate,” said Heather as she raised her hand to calm the near hysterical Cynthia. “I’m fine.”

Heather actually laughed a bit.

“One of the side effects is, somehow, the disease has changed my sexual orientation. The doctors who specialize in PSAS say they never has seen a case like this before. You know I have always been straight but now I find myself sexually attractive to girls. I am, medically speaking, a permanently horny lesbian.”

“Wow,” said Cynthia, who was now calm, like Heather had told her to be.

“My only option, I figure, is go to Nevada and move into a legal brothel where I can slake my unquenchable thirst for female flesh,” said Heather. ‘The only other possibility would be too much to ask someone.”

“What’s the other possibility, just in case,” said Cynthia.

‘Well,” said Heather with a grimace. “The only alternative is to find a female willing to provide me with sex basically 24/7. Of course I would make this woman honest, we certainly would get married. And you know how family oriented I am Cyn. I will want a lot of kids, this woman will be almost constantly pregnant for the next 5-6 years. My brother has already told me he will donate as much of his sperm as needed, so the children will have DNA.

“So to the outside world, we will be this happy little lesbian couple with kids running around and nice Doc Slick always ready to have the neighborhood children over for lemonade.”

“That sounds nice,” said Cynthia.

“Sounds is the operative word Cyn-Cyn,” said Heather. “The reality is, this hypothetical woman will basically have no life except having sex with me, carrying a pregnancy and raising kids. And I have to add that, although I do not wear on it my sleeve, I am a devout Christian and I expect this woman to live a Christian life as well as make sure the children receive a Christian upbringing”.

“You’ve found that woman!” shouted Cynthia .

Heather giggled.

“You Cynny?,” said Heather as she waved her hand. “C’mon. Being a lesbian, pregnant whore, that is just not you. If you want to really help me, could you please look into flights to Reno?”

“Yes, I am,” said Cynthia with a steely determination. “I can have sex with women, I had a ton of it in Detroit, and I liked it too, and I am very religious and family oriented.

“I can spend the rest of my life having sex with you, and I learned how to use a strap-on when I was a lesbian prostitute really, really well.”

“OK,” said Heather crossing her arms. “You know how we work here. No suppositions. Prove it.”

Cynthia did not miss a beat.

She quickly stripped and was now buck naked. Heather then got up and peeled off all of her clothes. She motioned Cynthia over to her couch, which looked much bigger than Cynthia remembered, all the better for what she had planned.

Cynthia went to her purse and pulled out a dildo and lashed it to her waist.

Heather laid down on the couch and spread her legs. Cynthia was excited to see Heather was completely shaved – and dripping.

Cynthia hopped on top of Heather and began pounding the strap-on into her box. Heather arched her back a bit and began mewling her pleasure.

“Yes. … bitch … yes. … Cynthia … sex … Cynthia … sex.”

Cynthia pistoned the phallus in and out of Heather. Sweat was pouring off her forehead and mini-orgasms were coursing through her body as she was SO sexually aroused now.

She knew this was exactly the way she wanted it to be, and it would be forever. Cynthia was no longer the prim, super-religious college student.

She was a savage animal looking to indulge her lust. She reared back in her glory and then bent down and pounded Heather’s pussy even harder.

Cynthia could now feel the orgasms growing and growing throbbing inside of her ….

* * *

“Supervisor!, Supervisor! We have a problem in Number 3!” shouted the young man at the control bank.

The woman is bright yellow latex got off her chair and went over to him.

“My goodness, she is orgasming so much she might break the acrylic top,” said the woman as she watched Cynthia smash her hips into the top of her tube as she moved up and down in orgasmic bliss.

“I’ve never dealt with this situation,” said the man. “It’s like she’s never gotton off before and she’s making up for lost time.”

“It’s happened before, but very rarely,” said the woman. “We call it the ‘Perfect Situation’ when they are experiencing so intense and meaningful they just loose all control of the body.”

“What do we do?” asked the man. “I’m detecting small fissures already in the pod.”

The woman shook her head, went back to her chair and popped open a compartment in her arm-rest. A red phone slid up and she picked it up and dialed a single number.

“This is why we have a Goddess,” the woman said.

(To be continued)