The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

L.A. Nymphos

by Rinky Dink

Chapter 7: Annie the Nympho

When Annie and Janine came down, they were greeted by Cynthia in the kitchen cooking.

“Hey you guys, finally up?” said Cynthia smiling, as for some reason she felt in an especially good mood despite the long travel day. “Last time I saw you two, it was passed out on the front door.”

Annie and Janine looked at each with a smirk. Last time they had seen Cynthia she had been passed out too, after orgasming her head off.

“Hey Cyn, awesome to see you again,” said Annie as she gave her a big hug and a peck on the cheek. “And of course this is my cousin, and the roommate you have heard so much about, the famous Janine.”

“Hi,” said Cynthia who rushed up to Janine and gave her a kiss on the cheek and a long hug, somehow she had a very positive feeling about this person she just met. “I hope we’re going to become friends as well.”

“Oh, I get the feeling we’ll be really close friends, if we aren’t already,” said Janine as Annie, off to the side, had to use every bit of her mental strength not to burst out laughing.

“I made breakfast, well, I guess it’s brunch at this point for us sleepyheads,” said Cynthia as she dished out scrambled egg substitute.

“Awesome,” said Annie. “FYI Janine, while on an assignment Cynthia lived with me in Detroit briefly. Of course I refused payment for any rent but she made herself useful by cooking breakfast every morning. Hint, hint.”

“If you want burnt corn fritters I can do that,” said Janine languidly. “And that would also mean I had to be awake in the morning. We both know that ain’t happening.”

After they ate, Janine went to the living room to watch soap operas and text her party friends to review their night of sex.

Annie left the kitchen for a moment and came back with her official report on the night at the Girls Sex Club, and gave it to Cynthia.

“Wow, this is very professional, not that I would expect anything less from you,” said Cynthia as she skimmed through it.

While not sexually attracted to Annie, Cynthia was basically in awe of her. Annie had been the superstar of the Sexual Deviancy office when she started. Also, Annie and Heather had at that time a close personal relationship she desperately wished she could have with the doctor.

“And I see you have learned to type,” said Cynthia, who remembered having to transcribe many of Annie’s scribbles. ”But when did you have the time to do this? You were out cold when you arrived and I thought you just woke up.”

“You know me, I have my ways, I always come through,” said Annie with a wink, who knew without question she had written the report, although, as Cynthia had pointed out, there was no plausible time to have done so.

“Great, saves me from having to ask you a million questions,” said Cynthia. “I’m going to go to police headquarters, see Inspector Keeny and talk to the detectives on the case, get as much information as possible.”

“Perfect,” said Annie. “I have some appointments this afternoon. We’ll meet back here and I’ll take you out to dinner.”

After Cynthia left, Annie made her way to the living room.

“So … how did you like it?” asked Janine with a smirk.

“I liked it—a lot,” said Annie as she sat down next to her and put the mute on the TV. “Actually, I liked it so much I have come to a life-changing decision.”

“You are taking a vow of poverty and giving me all your worldly possessions?” asked Janine.

“No you dumb cluck,” said Annie, Janine could always make her laugh. “I’ve decided I really like sex. I know growing up I was like a eunuch but when I went away to college and then playing in Detroit, I was very sexually active, and I enjoyed it.”

“Saint Annie?” said Janine, who turned the TV off, as she was genuinely thunderstruck at this.

“Now, I always practiced safe sex and if I was in a relationship I certainly did not cheat on my partner,” continued Annie. “But I really enjoyed having a lot of sex. Since I moved to Los Angeles, I’ve kind of taken a sex vacation but last night reminded me how much I missed it.

“I’m still the good role model all the little girls. You know I don’t really drink, don’t smoke or do drugs and stress the importance of an education. But I am a healthy 24-year-old woman, 25 in December, and, in my free time, I want to get banged a lot.”

“Holy crap on a cracker,” said Janine. “So I guess next Girls Sex Club time I can count you in.”

“Be the first one in the limo,” said Annie. “Right now, I am going to test my, um, new outlook. I have three meetings today. One is with the owner of the Sparkles, to discuss the impasse on a new contract for me, then a meeting with the director of my Annie Harpring Foundation, and then a pre-interview with this TV sports reporter who wants to do a segment on 120 Minutes on me.

“I intend to pursue sex with all three.”

“Looks like I did raise you right,” said Janine. “As I used to shout at your games. Go get ’em Annie.”

* * *

“Sexual Deviancy, Cynthia Fields, how can I help you,” said the lovely young blonde brightly when she answered the phone.

“Yes, my name is Roger Wilcox and I am a booking producer for the Tomorrow show in New York,” the voice on the other end said. “We’ve read about all the adulation Dr. Heather Slick has received at the Ménage a’trois conference in Paris on her findings, and we would like to book her to be a guest on our show as soon as possible.”

“Dr. Slick has some private business to attend to of an undetermined length but I can certainly let her know of your interest, and I am sure she will get back to you in a timely fashion,” said ‘Cynthia’.

“That would be great,” said Roger. “Oh, and we understand the supermodel Chloe is helping her. For a famous model to quit her career to assist a sex researcher we think our viewers will find quite interesting, so we’d really like to have her on as well.”

“If Dr. Slick is there, Chloe will be there as well, so I do not see it being a problem,” said ‘Cynthia’ who knew from her sister, the real Cynthia Fields, that Chloe was actually Heather’s willing slave.

As Brittany put down the phone she added this message to the pile already on her desk. Whatever had happened in Paris certainly caught the world’s attention she thought. Brittany guessed she should have followed what was happening closer, but who had the time. Her days seemed like one big blur.

Brittany then looked at the clock, saw it was lunchtime and gave a big smile. She wasn’t sure why she looked forward to lunch so much, all she did was put a Back in 1 Hour sign on the office door, go into Heather’s office for some privacy and eats a yogurt by herself, certainly nothing memorable. However, she always felt so relaxed and, fulfilled, was the best term afterward.

Maybe because it marked another day she had not had sex. As a recovering nymphomaniac, she was overjoyed at the progress she had made since coming to the university to fill in for her identical twin sister Cynthia.

Brittany went to the mini-fridge and grabbed her paper sack and headed to Heather’s private office.

With every step, her posture straightened and her eyes glazed over. She took a deep breath, smiled widely, and opened the door. She closed it and immediately dropped her lunch bag and began shrugging off her clothes.

Eight men watched as she folded her clothes, put them on a nearby table, and looked up at the gaggle of men, all with their pants off.

“May Nympho-Slave Brittany have sex with all the men, Master,” she asked.

Professor Ecnart stepped forward from the group. “You may, as long as I am first.”

“Thank you, thank you Master,” said Brittany. “I have such a wonderful Master who lets me have sex with so many strangers.”

Brittany then fastened her mouth around Ecnart’s engorged member, did her now expected wiggling of her butt, begging for anal, and did not utter another sound for the next 55 minutes, except for loud slurps and grunts.

* * *

“Fuck me, oh god, fuck me!!” said the slender, tanned woman as she writhed on the carpet of her opulent office.

Annie Harpring was on her knees above her, plunging a dildo relentlessly into her hole.

Pieces of the woman’s business suit were scattered around them as Annie had quickly seduced her.

“I’m going to blow!” the woman shouted as a river of pussy juice poured out of her and her hips banged the floor like a jackhammer.

Guttural screams followed as Annie got up and enjoyed the show.

A meeting with Jaime Bustard, the powerful and super-wealthy (thanks to her rich late husband who married her when she was a young showgirl) owner of the Sparkles was an intimidating affair ending almost always with the player caving in to take a much lower salary than she wanted.

At least that was the way Annie had heard to suppose to go.

“I can’t move, my legs won’t work, you’ve paralyzed me with sex,” panted Jaime.

“Oh, so I guess you don’t want to lick this then,” said Annie as she came over and put her sex in Jaime’s face, already glistening wet and ready to be licked.

“No … I must taste you,” said Jaime. “I’ll do anything. Just give me time to recover.”

Annie then went over and grabbed Jaime’s phone and handed it to her.

“That’s OK, while you catch your breath you can call your lawyer,” said Annie, thinking quickly, as this had gone even better than she had hoped for. “Tell him you have come to an agreement on a new contract with me and to write it up.

“I am to be paid double, no triple, my current salary. The team must also donate $1 million annually to my foundation and, hmm, you are selling 10 percent of the team to me for one dollar.”

“That’s … a lot,” said Jaime, still with a dazed look on her face.

Annie went down and began licking at her nipples, Jaime’s exhaling signaling to her she had hit a sensitive spot. My old Nympho-Slave instincts for knowing what got off a woman is still razor sharp thought Annie. She then looked at Jaime with pure lust.

“Well, if reject my contract demands then you reject me,” she said. “I guess I’ll go free agent and you’ll never have sex with me again.”

Jamie’s face had a look of absolute horror. Unknown to Annie, she had lusted after her since the day she arrived from Detroit, and every day she was in contact with her hot body and sparkling personality just made her pussy ache even more. Her initial toughness with Annie on a new contract had simply been sexual frustration.

Annie’s goody two-shoes reputation had kept her from making a move. But there was no way she was letting Annie go anywhere now that they were finally sex partners.

“No!,” whined Jamie who took the phone, dialed her lawyer and repeated verbatim what Annie had told her to say, and she then covered the mouthpiece.

“I have to get something out of this my love, for appearances sake” said Jaime with an air of desperation. “You must agree to live in a penthouse right next to mine in downtown L.A. Company-paid for of course. I need my lover close so we can have sex as quickly as possible.”

“That’s reasonable,” said Annie, who after Jaime gave her lawyer that last contract bit, brushed the phone away and stuck her pussy in Jaime’s face.

She lapped dreamily.

* * *

“Ms. Harpring I must say I’ve never seen you dress so, I guess, comfortably for one of our meetings,” said the tall brunette with long straight hair and glasses from behind her desk.

“I guess I’m adjusting to the California lifestyle, its hot here,” said Annie, who was dressed in short-shorts and a pink t-shirt showing plenty of cleavage. “Now Patricia, for the millionth time, call me Annie. You run my foundation, really well from reports, and I consider you a friend.”

“Oh thank you, thank you Miz … Annie,” said Patricia, a bit flustered, as like most people who dealt with Annie regularly, she was secretly deeply in love with her. “I try to put in a good 18-20 hours a day. Nothing is more important than making your foundation a success.”

“Sorry if I am dressed casually, do we have a dress code for foundation employees?” asked Annie.

“No, never had to before, everyone knows they are representing you, so they dress classy,” said Patricia.

“That’s fine,” said Annie. “I know some big companies have a no fraternization rule, that employees cannot have personal relationships between them. Do we have that rule?”

“We don’t have a rule like that, should we?” asked Patricia, confused why Annie was asking administrative type questions, usually she just wanted to know how many kids they had helped that month.

“No we should not,” said Annie, as she got up from her chair and walked behind where Patricia was seated. “Because then I couldn’t do this.”

Annie lowered her head and began kissing Patricia’s neck. She also reached under her blouse and bra and began gentling fondling a nipple. Annie quickly felt Patricia’s body shudder.

“Did you just orgasm?” asked Annie.

“Yeah. … Yes,” Patricia gasped out and Annie now was twisting the other nipple. “Ms. Harpring. Are you seducing me?”

Annie then took Patricia’s glasses off and gave her a tongue-filled kiss.

“Yes, Patricia I am. I want to have sex with you,” said Annie lustfully. “I will stop now if you consider it inappropriate.”

“No!!” shouted Patricia who got up and began unbuttoning her blouse, Annie was pleased to see she had some very nice-sized melons, she always had been a breast woman. “Hey, there are no rules against it. I was just going to suggest going to the back room, I have an air mattress there I use so I don’t have to go home to sleep.”

Annie then reached down and flicked Patricia’s clit, she gave a deep groan and said: “I love you Annie. Please come to the back and ravage me.”

“Hey you are my director, I’ll follow your lead,” said Annie as they went to the back room hand-in-hand.

(To be continued)