The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

L.A. Nymphos

by Rinky Dink

Chapter 6: Cynthia the Virgin.

Cynthia had no problem finding Annie’s spare key. It was in the back of the house under a rock painted in the Sparkles blue-and-gold colors.

She went in and, with the house quiet, assumed Annie and Janine had long ago gone to bed since it was almost 5 a.m.

Cynthia realized she was famished after having nothing but airplane peanuts to eat. She was walking out of the kitchen with a bowl of bran cereal before she readied for a night on the couch, when she heard two loud thumps outside.

When Cynthia opened the door, she could not have been more surprised. The slumbering forms of Annie and Janine had been propped up on the front door, they now toppled halfway into the foyer,.

A man in a limo gave a brief wave and drove off.

“I don’t curse, but what the frick,” said Cynthia out loud, hoping to wake one of them up.

Neither moved a muscle. They were obviously both out cold.

Cynthia was not sure what to do, she had never dealt with two unconscious women laying in front of her, and in a strange house yet. She checked their pulses to make sure they were OK. She could smell the alcohol on Janine’s breath and Annie seemed, well, a bit damp was the best phrase for the aroma coming off of her.

“I guess they went to the Girls Sex Club,” thought Cynthia. “That darn cancelled flight, I could have gone out with Annie and saved her, although looks like she’s alright. She even has a little smile on her face. Probably satisfaction on a job well done.

“Of course she completely fooled them and fit in quite well. Maybe I panicked for no reason. Annie is so smart.”

Cynthia knew she just could not let the pair lay there passed out at the front door. She hooked her arms around Janine, dragged her to the frontroom and lifted her onto the couch. Janine immediately began to snore.

Cynthia was in shape, she did yoga twice a week, but she knew there was no way she could carry the solid six-foot frame of Annie.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, Cynthia looked up startled. Who would be knocking at this hour?

She opened the door a crack and saw a tall, young blonde woman. She wore a short blue skirt, a silver-buttoned tailored jacket and had a police-style blue hat on. On the left breast of her jacket was a badge that said GSC Security.

“Hello?” said Cynthia meekly, she was a little scared as obviously Annie nor Janine were in a position to help her if trouble occurred.

“Hi, I’m glad to see someone open the door frankly,” said the blonde. “I’m Bridget O’Toole, Director of Security for, ah, the club Janine and Annie were just at. Our information was they lived here by themselves so I wanted to check to make sure they were able to get in the house.”

“Oh, Hi,” said Cynthia. “My name is Cynthia Fields. I don’t live here, I know Annie from college and I’m visiting. Actually, I could really use some help getting Annie up to her bed, which I think is beyond my capabilities.”

Heather had never told Cynthia or Annie about there being an undercover LAPD detective converted into working for the Girls Sex Club. In the rush to prepare for the Paris conference it had slipped her mind.

Bridget smiled politely and walked in. She bent down and almost effortlessly grabbed Annie by the waist and flipped her over her shoulder.

Bridget was actually a bit disappointed Cynthia had answered. She had expected Janine and Annie to be slumped in front of the door. Slave Annie had told her where the spare key was and this was going to be her excuse to get in the house and, once she woke up, begin insinuating herself into Annie’s life.

But she always had been able to think fast on her feet and she needed to know about this Cynthia girl, was she a threat to her boss?

“What about the other chick?,” asked Bridget nodding in Janine’s direction on the couch.

“Um, she’s fine, I guess I can just sleep in her room for tonight,” said Cynthia.

Cynthia and Bridget then walked up the staircase, Annie long blonde hair and loose arms swinging wildly down Bridget’s back.

Cynthia and Bridget began peeking into different rooms, as neither had any idea which one was Annie’s. They finally saw a room with a large bed, perfect for someone of great height, and the fact it had a pictures of Annie all over it holding trophies or meeting dignitaries pretty much gave it away.

“Guess this is the final resting place,” said Bridget as she laid Annie softly on the bed. Cynthia had pulled down the covers before Bridget put her down and then drew the covers up once Annie was tucked in.

“Thanks so much officer,” said Cynthia. “I’ll see you out.”

“No problem,” said Bridget. “Is it OK if I stop by later today to make sure they are all right. As you can imagine, having Annie Harpring at our club was a big deal and our owner wants to make sure there weren’t any problems.”

Cynthia was a little wary about having a security person from the sex club they were investigating return to Annie’s house. But she figured it also presented an opportunity to gain more information, and maybe Annie had set the visit up.

“Oh that would be great,” said Cynthia as she let Bridget out the door. “I am sure Annie and Janine would look forward to seeing you again.”

* * *

Brittany walked out of the building with a confident stride. She was in a very, good mood.

She had spent the entire day not having sex with anyone, a great first step in her recovery from nymphomania.

She glanced at all the guys checking her out in her low-cut t-shirt and short-shorts, her long blonde hair flowing in the breeze, and smiled as she did not have the usual inclination to stop and arrange a place to have sex with every one of them.

“I might look like sex on a stick but you have to ask me out, like a normal person now,” she thought to all the wolf whistles.

Her mind wandered a bit after that, but she knew exactly where to go. After a half-mile she stopped in front of an ornate, small house. It was just off the campus boundary so the whistles, gawking and smart remarks calling her ‘honey’ and ‘babe’ had subsided.

She put on a knowing grin and strode up to the door and let herself in. She briefly looked at the tables filled with antiques and the paintings on the wall before pivoting to her right and entering what appeared to be the living room.

She quietly took off all her clothes and set them neatly on one of the overstuffed chair’s.

She then went over to another room next to it, where she could hear the sound of men talking quietly and the clinking of glasses.

“Nympho-Slave Brittany is present for use,” said the nude young woman, standing ram-rod straight, with verve and a hint of need to a group of five middle-aged men.

“Excellent,” said Professor Ecnart. “Your Master is pleased with your total acceptance of the programming.”

“Thank you Master,” said Brittany eyeing all five of these men’s lower extremities. “There is only acceptance of your every word you say. Obedience and sex are my only thoughts.”

“Now are you sure Charles this is legit,” asked a tall man with salt-and-pepper hair. “You know we are all up for rape if this young lady here did not do this voluntarily.”

“Ask her,” said Ecnart breezily. “Nympho-Slave Brittany, you will answer my questions completely truthfully, as your Master you have, of course, no choice.”

“Yes, I am controlled by your will and have no choice but to give the truth,” said Brittany hurridly, every second of yakking delayed her hoped for gang-bang.

“Brittany, when I first met you this morning who is the person who brought up becoming my Nympho-Slave?”

“It was me Master. I begged you to turn me into your sex tool. I am only truly happy serving as Nympho-Slave Brittany.”

“In your heart of hearts, deep down, would you like me to reverse the process and turn you back into the person you were before I met you?”

Brittany’s eyes widened in horror.

“No!!! Please don’t make go back to that. I’ve been doing it, per your instructions, at the office to help my sister out but once I am done there I want to only be your’s master and have sex with everyone you order me to.”

No one noticed that Ecnart had phrased the questions a certain way. Yes, Brittany had asked to become a Nympho-Slave, after she had been put unknowingly in a deep hypnotic trance. And returning to the confused, anxiety-ridden recovering sex addict she had been that morning held no appeal to the programmed sex slave Brittany standing naked before them.

“I’m sold,” said the salt-and-peppered haired man as the others nodded. He then dropped his pants while the others followed his lead.

Seeing five very erect cocks made Brittany smile, but she also knew she wanted more as she strutted up to the first man, bent at her knees and wrapped her lips around his member. She was back in the safe place. She was who she was meant to be.

“Hey guys, my mouth is going to be busy but my other end is open for business,” as she wiggled her butt. “Anyone up for anal?”

A line behind her quickly formed.

* * *

Janine awoke with a start. She looked around and saw she was on the living room couch.

“I’ll have to bust on Annie about becoming a 90-pound weakling,” she thought. “She always managed to get me up to my room before.”

Janine then remembered Annie had gone to the Girls Sex Club last night with her and smiled. ‘Maybe she was a bit tuckered out,” she laughed.

After all she had done for her, Janine could not be mad at Annie, but she did want to sleep in her own bed.

She quietly went upstairs so as not to wake her cousin. She was about to slip into bed when she pulled up the covers and received a major surprise: a young, blonde woman was sleeping there already.

A really, hot, looking blonde. And she was moaning something, it sounded like: ‘Lick Slick, lick Slick.’ and she was playing with herself furiously even though she was obviously asleep.

Janine was anything but adaptable. She figured this stranger must be connected to Annie somehow, to ward off overzealous fans Annie had put in an expensive security system a little while ago,

Annie must have told her a way to get in. And a robber or rapist would most likely not wear a huge crucifix on their chest and be wearing Hello, Kitty pajamas.

“Slick is here to lick baby,” whispered Janine as she moved silently onto the bed and put her head right on Cynthia’s pussy.

Cynthia’s hand withdrew immediately and Janine began slowly giving long licks to her very extended clit.

Cynthia began making mewling sounds and that just encouraged Janine, “I’m going to get this hot babe off while she’s asleep!” she thought. In her many sexual escapades, this was a new challenge.

Janine gave loving licks to Cynthia’s clit and slowly worked underneath her pajama top and got a hand on a breast. She began slowly flicking and gently twisting a nipple and, when Cynthia immediately gave a gasp of pleasure, Janine knew she was on the right track.

The name Slick jogged Janine’s memory. When various family members had bail hearings sometimes Annie could not come to be a character witness when she was in college because she worked for someone named Slick.

“Slick’s here’s baby, come for Slick, come for your girl honey.”

It took only about 30 seconds of this soft patter before the combination of that, with the licks, and twisting caused Cynthia to erupt.

Suddenly, Cynthia’s eyes flew open and what her body was about to do hit her: “Oh Sweet Jesus!” she screamed as Janine was hit with a geyser of pussy juice in her face.

The lower half of her body began bouncing furiously and Janine did a dive roll off the bed to avoid the legs whipping her.

She looked up at the sight as Cynthia’s body continued to undulate. “Geez, it’s like she never had an orgasm before,” thought Janine.

There were no more words coming from Cynthia, just guttural sounds of pleasure punctuated by her screaming at the top of her lungs

This show went on for a good two minutes before, suddenly; Cynthia closed her eyes and flopped down on the bed. Her hip area still trembled and her slit still trickled a bit of liquid.

Annie then ran into the room with a baseball bat in her hand.

“What’s happening! Anyone hurt,” she half-shouted to Janine.

“Well this chick over here almost put out my eye with her firehouse of a pussy,” said Janine as she got up, Cynthia’s juices running down her face. “But I’ll survive, not sure about her, she had the mother of all orgasms.”

“I heard bloodcurdling screams, I thought maybe an intruder was attacking you or something,” said Annie, who then went over to the bed and looked at a sight she never thought she’d see.

Cynthia, her pants down, her top rolled up, lying unconscious in a puddle of her making, a slight smile on her face as she had been knocked out by the powerful orgasm.

“Do you know the chick,” asked Janine as she wiped her face after getting a towel from the bathroom.

“Yeah, it’s Cynthia Fields, I worked with her in college, she is like one of my best friends, she was supposed to come visit me this weekend, I guess she got in a little early,” said Annie. “Did … Did you just have sex with her?”

“What do you think cousin?” asked Janine a bit proudly. “Look at her. I fucked her good didn’t I”

“You don’t understand, Cynthia is like really old-fashioned, I’m like a wild child compared to her,” said Annie. “She probably was a virgin or darn close to it. Heck, she might feel obligated to marry you now since you’ve had sex.”

“Well, she had sex with me but I think, in her mind, she was really doing someone named Slick,” said Janine. “You know what that’s about?

“Yes, yes I do,” said Annie. “But it’s 6 a.m., my head hurts from all the booze I had to guzzle last night and we can deal with this later.”

“But where do I sleep?” asked Janine. “Your virginal friend has ruined things for me here and I don’t want to go back to the couch.”

“You can share my bed ,” said Annie, who then chuckled. “First time you probably heard that line when it meant actual sleep.”

(To be continued)