The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

L.A. Nymphos

by Rinky Dink

Chapter 5: The Investigation begins

The banks of monitors flickered as the row of men and women seated at the controls in front of them stared intently. The fact that each screen seemed to have a virtually motionless female encased in a clear tube laying in it did not deter any of the workers’ eyes from constantly sweeping.

A young man in a white suit at one of the control panels got up suddenly and went to a woman in a yellow body-fitted latex suit sitting in a chair about 10 feet behind the consol.

“Supervisor, reporting that No. 46 is now out,” he said. “You told me to let you know the moment it occurred.”

“Excellent work Clyde,” said the woman in the yellow suit. “She is targeted for reality time at the high headquarters. Please put in an order for pickup and delivery. Highest priority.”

… The middle-aged man rode the state-of-the-art cart to a large square. As he got closer, one could see the square held row after row of long, clear tubes. He could hear a cacophony of muffled grunts, shouts and squeals but by now he was so used them it barely registered with him.

The man gazed a bit at the site, it never got boring to him, knowing what was inside each tube.

He then went to a pad on one of the columns and punched in the numbers ‘4’ ‘6’ and then ‘retrieve’.

Almost like the modern snack machines, a long metal sheet went up and then over to a certain tube. Slowly, the tube came out of its shell and nestled perfectly to where the sheet was.

The sheet then carried the tube gently to the ground.

The man got out of his seat to stand over the tube.

After taking off the dark visor and the head phones, he saw it was Annie Harpring, asleep while her golden body was nude except for electrodes clipped to her nipples and clit. Her body shook slightly as the vibrator was still stuck in her pussy and humming nicely..

“Wow, it’s true, she’s here,” he said quietly to himself. “I’m always told this girl and that girl is famous but, finally, I have someone I’ve actually heard of.”

* * *

Most people who knew her considered Cynthia Fields the nicest person you could ever meet.

However, stuck in Chicago Airport, her connecting flight to Los Angeles canceled, she had not been very nice to the airline clerk, using some choice words she had overheard the football players in her class use.

It was a good time to check in with her identical sister Brittany, who was pretending to be her at the Sexual Deviancy office.

“Hey Sissy, how is it going so far,” she said when the very familiar voice answered the phone with ‘Sexual Deviancy, Cynthia Fields here, may I help you?’

“Pretty good sis,” said Brittany surveying her desk, which was immaculate as this point. “Picked up the mail, answered some calls, anything complicated I told them to call back next week when Dr. Slick will be her.

“Anyone come to the office?,” asked Cynthia.

“Hmm, oh yeah, had one person come through the door, hey, you didn’t tell me Heather had a boyfriend,” said Brittany.

“Well, I didn’t because I don’t know how serious it is,” said a very jealous, unknown to herself, Cynthia. “And since she is not there, why would he come.”

“No biggee,” said Brittany. “He had to get some equipment from Heather’s office she had borrowed. He was in and out in a few minutes. Nothing to worry about. Heck, until you called, I’d completely forgotten he had been here.”

Trained investigator Cynthia might have had some alarm bells go off when Brittany told her she had forgotten Professor Ecnart had been there. Considering he had been the only visitor, plus knowing Heather was dating him, she should have told Cynthia immediately in case Dr. Slick asked about it.

But she was too ticked off about her messed up flight plans,. and her thoughts were with Annie and Los Angeles.

“OK, good,” said Cynthia. “I’m probably going to have to take the red eye to LAX. Luckily, Annie told me a while ago where her spare key was, so I can slip in there without disturbing anyone in the early morning.

“I probably won’t have time to check in tomorrow but any questions you can always text me.”

“Will do, Sis,” said Brittany brightly. “Really, everything is fine. I even have ‘you know what’ under control. When you are in L.A., go have fun with Annie, say hi for me.”

“You sure?” said Cynthia. “Sorry but I have to ask. How many times did you have sex today?”

“You know what, believe it or not Zero,” said Brittany. “Being somewhere I don’t know anyone, and having responsibilities, maybe this was, like you said, the best thing for me.

“Now I was horny as a toad in the morning but, since around lunch, the fire kind of died out. I’ve been fine.”

“Well, that is great news,” said Cynthia.

“Yup, you have absolutely nothing to worry about back here,” said Brittany.

“Great, because who knows what hell Annie is going through,” said Cynthia.

* * *

“I have had eight orgasms so far Goddess,” said Annie. “All big to honor you.”

Annie stood on a bare floor looking up to the top of a staircase at a woman sitting on a throne-like golden chair. Annie dimly remembered the Queen of that HBO show sitting on something similar.

The woman stood up and Annie saw what she considered the most beautiful vision imaginable, although her face was partially obscured by a tumble of black, wavy hair. She was wearing knee-high slick black rubber boots, a tiny pink skirt around her waspish waist and a sleeveless tight black vinyl top that appeared painted on.

Sparkles were all over her clothes and she shimmered as she came down the stairs. Annie shook with arousal as she got closer.

“Good,” the woman said simply, before grabbing Annie’s head and giving her a deep kiss. “Come for your goddess.”

Annie went to her knees and soon toppled on her side for orgasm No. 9. She was still nude and on the bare floor as her fluids spilled out for all to see.

After catching her breath, Annie scrambled up to her knees and put the back of her hands on the floor, palms up, a showing of total supplication.

The woman then turned her back on Annie and slowly walked back up to her throne.

During that time, flashbacks filled Annie’s mind.

Visions of her strapped to a wall, sweat pouring off her naked tan body as it swung violently back forth, desperately trying to free itself from the cuffs on her hands and legs tied to the wall. She screamed and screamed but knew it was to no avail.

Annie remembered fighting the banks of monitors showing spirals, moving shapes and swinging watches put in front of her. But with a metal headband pressing her head tightly to the wall, and two metal sticks coming from the ceiling that forced her eyes to keep open, it was not easy.

A nurse periodically changed the IV drip in her arm while head phones told her the wonders of the Girls Sex Club and its beloved leader.

She had been fighting to keep something, free will?, her undercover agent status? Annie could not quite remember but she knew it was some foolishness that would have denied her the freedom to worship Goddess, and she should quickly forget it.

“Thank you Goddess,” said Annie, looking up into a mixture of worshipfulness and desire as the woman sat back in her throne. “I humbly request that I have no name from now on, for I am a faceless drone with no identity except to do your bidding. My body has no meaning except for sex and awaiting your commands.”

The woman on the throne then turned to a statuesque blonde standing ramrod straight to her right. The woman appeared to be in her mid-20s with long, flowing golden hair. She was completely nude except for a shiny blue hat and low slung shiny blue belt. On one hip of the belt was a rope and the other a pistol.

“Now, Bridget, this girl has what I would call a positive attitude,” said the woman who then turned back to look down upon Annie. “Orgasm! Long and hard if you truly worship your goddess, nameless drone.”

Annie’s eyes bugged out as she felt a huge wash of arousal sweep over her. She fell once again onto her side and her body began throbbing. She looked more like a fish struggling for breath than a woman having pleasure course through her.

“I must say, for someone here working undercover for the police, she certainly does not act like an enemy,” said Bridget as she watched Annie throb. “The reports from her hypnotist of a strong desire to be a submissive were certainly correct. As Director of Security, I am officially declaring you safe.”

“That’s good, because you wanted to shoot her on sight when I told you we had someone here hired by the LAPD to investigate us,’ said the woman.

“Just being careful Goddess,” said Bridget. “I take my job seriously. Any threat to you must be exterminated.”

“And to think I had gotten so cocky, I was about to drop the question to all newcomers of ‘do you have any connection to the police’ because the answer was always no,” said the woman. “and now two in the last two weeks. You and the beached mackerel down there.”

“That is why you’re the Goddess,” said Bridget with a smile. “And you have both of us now totally in your thrall.”

“You are in my thrall, after I tripled your policewoman’s salary,” said the woman. “Let’s see how much my thrall she is.”

Annie lay on her side but propped herself up a bit with one arm as she saw the woman glide down the steps toward her. Annie’s eyes were hollow and she was still panting heavily. Even someone in shape like her, there was just so much a body could take after hour upon hour of orgasming.

“You may stay as you are, I don’t think you have the strength to stand right now, which pleases me,” she said.

“Thank you … Goddess,” said Annie, still out of breath. “This mindless drone … appreciates worshipping such a kind … and benevolent mistress.”

“Well, kind and benevolent Goddess has some instructions that she expects her mindless drone to execute,” the woman said. “First, I can’t just call you mindless drone, it sounds stupid. Slave Annie sounds good.”

“Yes, I am now Slave Annie,” said Annie with some pride.

“Like everyone upon arrival, you were given an injection of rohypnal, the date rape drug, time-released. You have been experiencing euphoria with its help but your memory will become fuzzy, consciously you will remember no details of this night except the good feelings from the sex.,” said the woman.

“Slave Annie, when you wake up you will think you are a person named Annie Harpring and act just like her. However, one difference is that your version of Annie will now be very sexually-charged. You will have no shyness toward slaking your immense sexual desires.”

“Ah hem,” said Bridget. “Don’t forget.”

“Oh, and this Annie Harping person will be totally and completely in love with my security gal here Bridget. Looking at her, you will find no imperfections in her body, which actually is true, plus everything she says will seem correct and you will agree with it without a second thought. A feeling of true happiness will wash over you when in her presence.”

“Thank you Goddess,” said Bridget with a big smile. “Gives me someone to do during the day and nights when we’re not open for business.”

“And thank you for your thralldom,” said the woman. “Two more things, mindless drone. Bridget was nice enough to write a report for the police on your night here. Annie Harpring will think she wrote it and present it as her own.

“Finally, your trigger phrase is ‘Harp head’. When you hear that word, you will go back into trance and revert to your true, happiest, state as Slave Annie.”

“Yes Goddess, I obey all your orders, I have no choice as your servant whose only purpose is to follow you,” said Annie. “I am completely under your control. I will be your nymphomaniac slave.”

“Good, now sleep,” said the woman. That was an order Annie could obey quickly. She closed her eyes and her long, lean body slumped to the floor, her head fell right into one of the many streams of pussy juice she had created.

The woman looked up at Bridget, still standing next to the throne, and smiled.

“I really like this girl’s attitude,” she said.

(To be continued)