The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

L.A. Nymphos

by Rinky Dink

Chapter 4: The debauchery begins

Heather climbed up onto the dais with a grim determination. At the previous day’s discussion, she had been relentlessly pummeled by what she considered shysters.

She was hardly a radical feminist but the way most of them referred to her as ‘babe’, ‘chickadee’ and ‘honey’ infuriated her. But she also knew another phrase ‘bitch’ would be put on her if she let her anger loose, so she tried to act with as much dignity as possible.

She was not sure how much more she could take before she let loose a string of choice expletives if she had to endure another day of condescending attitudes and self-serving questioning of her scientific findings.

But as that day’s symposium started, Heather was surprised how nice all the participants were, even a little deferential, calling her Dr. Slick and slathering praise on her work.

As they broke for lunch, Heather mentioned to Chloe the turnaround in attitude.

“Those guys were all out for my ass and suddenly they’re all sweet as pie,” said Heather, shaking her head in wonder. “A nice change.”

“I am glad you are happy Mademoiselle,” said Chloe with a big smile.

Heather’s antennae for slave-speak was pricked on that comment and she stopped in the middle of the hall to the dining room.

“Chloe, is there a reason that you know of that they were much nicer to me today,” she said. “You know you must tell me the truth.”

“Of course Mistress,” said Chloe, still in a happy tone. “I could tell my Mistress was not pleased with how she was treated by the gentleman, so I went to see them last night. All agreed they would be much nicer to you and all I needed to do was have sex with them. That was of course a simple act to make my Mistress happy.”

Heather put her hands over her face for a couple seconds.

“So last night you slept with every guy I just debated?” asked Heather as Chloe nodded. “Ooh, boy. New order from Mistress. When out on college business, you are not to have sex with anybody unless I tell you it’s OK.”

“You told me you wanted me to be more independent and do things on my own,” said Chloe, upset she had made her owner displeased, although she could not understand why.

“I know, I know,” said Heather. “I am not mad at you Chloe. Just, in the future, if you decide to have sex with five guys in a night, I would like you to tell me beforehand.

“Now let’s eat.”

* * *

“Why am I naked?” asked Annie as she weaved through a narrow hallway, a woman holding her arm and guiding her. “The dress I was wearing wasn’t mine. I need it back.”

“Don’t worry, it will be returned to you when you are finished,” said the woman, a pert brunette in her early 30s as she stopped and opened a door. “Just lay down and relax, the hypnotist will be here in a bit.”

Annie walked into a small room with very spare furniture. There was a lounge chair and a couple of regular chairs near a large video screen, and a desk with a chair over in the corner. There were some psychedelic paintings on the wall and Annie could hear faint music.

Annie felt a slight irritation on her upper right arm.

“Did I get an injection?”

“Oh yes, standard procedure,” the woman said. “It’s a shot to make sure you don’t get pregnant. I know some Catholics have a problem with that but your liaison said you were not that religion.”

“No, no I’m not,” said Annie as she was guided to the lounge chair. This was all confusing and she just couldn’t Think.

“The hypnotist actually might be a while, pretty large crowd tonight, so I left you some mineral water and I’ll turn on the video screen for you,” she said. “Just sit and relax and wait.”

Annie waved her thanks and looked around. The warning bells Cynthia had gleaned from her GSC report had finally dawned on Annie right before she was gassed, but she still had that self-confidence in herself that she could handle this.

She smiled to herself, the hypnotist thought he was dealing with another drunk, Hollywood party girl but instead was up against a trained behavior investigator who knew all the tricks hypnotists used, and how to combat them.

“Even in my fog, he doesn’t have a chance,” thought Annie as she sank back into the lounge chair. She would pretend to be hypnotized, do the girl sex thing in order to keep her cover, file her report with Heather and wait for the police to storm the place and make arrests.

Since this would be wrapped up quickly, Annie drank some mineral water and relaxed.

The screen was showing some music videos of groups she had never hear of, but if they weren’t country tunes from the Flatt & Scruggs era, she wouldn’t know them anyhow. The screen after a while turned to a woman speaking but by then Annie was not really paying attention.

Her mind fog was not going away. The combination of alcohol, knockout gas and whatever had been injected into her made her head feel like chocolate pudding.

Annie decided the smart thing to do was put her ringing head back on the comfy lounge chair and maybe take a nap before she fooled the hypnotist.

* * *

Brittany was proud of herself as she put the newly sharpened pencil next to the other 10 glimmering pencils in a can on top of the desk.

She had been awake for a whole two hours and not had sex.

Cynthia had been right so far. A lot of phone calls but no people actually coming into the office. She had said a lot of people wanted information on their work but to be seen walking through a door that said ‘Sexual Deviancy’ was a whole other matter.

She had fought successfully so far the urge to go outside, flash her bare bottom and see what college student would give her anal.

At that moment, the door swung open and a tall, lean man with salt-and-pepper hair in a tweed jacket walked in.

“May I help you?” said Brittany brightly, thinking this might be a person to have sex with, if she could not fight the urge.

“Oh, that’s right, I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced yet Ms. Fields,” he said. “I am Professor Ecnart from the Psychology department, probably better known to you as Dr. Slick’s boyfriend.”

Brittany was flustered for a second. Cynthia had not told her Heather had a boyfriend, probably because since she was away, there would be no reason for him to come.

“Nice to meet you professor, um, you can call me Cynthia,” said Brittany as she got up and shook his hand, letting the professor see her curves and ample bosom, although her urge to bang him had diminished slightly, knowing it was Dr. Slick’s boyfriend. “You know she is away this week at a conference, and maybe longer due to an outside assignment.”

“Oh yes, that is why I am here Cynthia,” he said as he eyed her up and down, no man could help it. “She has some equipment of mine in her office she borrowed and I need it back for an experiment.”

“Oh, OK,” said Brittany, playing the part of Cynthia. “No problem.”

Cynthia had given her twin all the keys to the office so she got up and walked with Ecnart to Heather’s office and was able to open it.

He went to a visor connected with earplugs lying on a table.

“I just need to make sure it still has the same calibrations as when I gave it to her,” he said warmly. “Would you mind sitting here and letting me give it a test run. It’s just a device to calm anxiety-ridden patients, completely harmless. Actually it will feel really nice.”

The real Cynthia might have had some qualms about a strange device being put on her head, but the untrained Brittany had no reason to think ill toward it. And she certainly did not want to get into an argument with Dr. Slick’s boyfriend and bring attention to herself.

“Sure” she said.

* * *

Three girls in cheerleader outfits stood in front of Annie. A large bed was right behind them filled with big fluffy pillows.

Annie licked her lips at the sight. A blonde, brunette and a redhead, all perfectly proportioned the way she liked them, pontoon-like breasts, wide curves and apple-red cheeks.

All three looked innocently at Annie with doe-eyes.

“What do you want us to do Annie?” said the redhead.

“We know we can trust Awesome Annie, we’ll do whatever you want,” said the brunette.

“Yeah, give us our orders,” said the blonde.

Annie looked down at the huge circular screen she was holding. She did not know where she got it from but she knew exactly what to do with it.

“It is really simple ladies,” said Annie in her sweetest voice, the kind she used when visiting children’s hospitals. “I am going to turn this on and I need you to look right at it. Do not turn away no matter what; just keep looking at it until I tell you to stop. OK?”

“No problem Annie, anything for you,” said the redhead.

Annie flicked the switch and a bunch of small spirals immediately appeared. A strange buzzing sound also emanated from the screen, the pitch changing every so often.

The disc immediately grabbed the cheerleaders attention. They stared at it and Annie watched as all of their faces soon were drained of emotion.

One by one, the pom-poms fell out of their respective hands as their bodies relaxed. Soon their bodies began to weave slightly, totally oblivious to anything surrounding them as they looked straight at the screen, which had morphed into three large spirals, all spinning in different ways.

Behind the spirals were an every-changing array of psychedelic patterns.

When Annie saw drool making its way out of the redhead’s mouth, she knew it was time.

“Ladies,” she said as she put down the screen. “Remain is this wonderful state you are in but look at me. You should thank me for getting you so happy and relaxed.”

“Thank you Annie for making us happy and relaxed,” they all said.

Annie felt her pussy moisten at her obviously complete control over these three lovely lasses. She loved being dominant on the court and, when she could get over her shyness, in the bedroom.

Annie orgasmed but somehow maintained her balance.

“You’re … welcome,” Annie panted out. “Now you are completely under the spell of the spirals and since I own the screen the spirals are on, you are under my spell. Do you understand?”

“Of course, we belong to you,” said the blonde.

“My body is totally under your command,” said the brunette.

“You are our Mistress, we understand completely,” said the redhead.

When she heard the word “Mistress”, Annie lost it. Her pussy throbbed and she toppled over like a tree. Her hips pistoned up and down and pussy juice flew out of her like a garden hose.

She did have the foresight to put her hand up so the entranced cheerleaders remained in position.

After she got the strength to finally stand up, Annie knew it was time.

“Ladies, you are not only slaves, but my cheerleader sex slaves,” said Annie, who noticed all three brightened up a bit when she used the term ‘sex slaves’.

“Your sole purpose in life is to pleasure me. Sex slaves of course insult their Mistress by wearing clothes, please correct this.”

The three girls snapped into a state of awareness again and looked down at their clothes like they were alien beings. Sweaters, skirts, bras and panties were quickly discarded. Once they were all nude, they fell to their knees in front of Annie, palms extended outward in a sign of submission. She noticed all three had completely shaven pussies and their pontoon-like breasts remained upright, nipples fully extended.

“Please forgive us for insulting you mistress by wearing clothes,” cried the brunette.

“Yes, we swear it will never happen again,” pleaded the blonde, with the other two nodding in agreement.

This total fealty to her caused Annie to have a minor quiver in her pussy.

“You are forgiven, this time, ladies as I am a benevolent mistress,” said Annie. “Now, it is time for your worthless bodies to achieve your purpose. On the bed are buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clips, strap-ons and lube. Grab them and get ready to pleasure your mistress.

“After we are done I will chloroform all of you, stick on a strap-on and have more fun before you are shipped off to headquarters.”

“Do we get a chance to fight off the chloroforming?” asked the redhead brightly. “Attempt to stop you with slaps and tickles?”

“That’s fine,” gasped Annie, about to gush again. “Now hop to it slaves.”

“Yes mistress!!” they all said enthusiastically as they jumped on the bed and began dividing up the toys between them.

Annie could not believe this was actually happening. This was her perfect fantasy and somehow it was being achieved.

She peeled off her clothes but before she reached the bed she was hammered by another major orgasm. The thought of getting her dream sex scene about to be consummated turned her on so much.

After some flip-flops on the floor and more darkening of the carpet with her fluids, Annie crawled to the bed.

“Mistress!” the three cheerleaders squealed as they hauled her up to it.

“Let the debauchery begin, ” thought Annie.

* * *

Ecnart knew by the way his subject’s massive chest was going up and down in a steady fashion that Cynthia Fields was completely in trance.

“You think people would figure out that my last name being the word ‘trance’ spelled backward what my specialty is,” he thought to himself. “But they never do. Always wondered what I would have become if my name was Moshe Greenblatt.”

He slowly removed the earphones that had been emitting relaxing sounds and subliminal instructions from the gorgeous blonde’s ears. He then took off the visor that had been showing ‘Cynthia’ Fields all kinds of spirals, colors and a virtual swinging watch.

As expected, her eyes were completely shut.

“Cynthia, open your eyes but keep in the very relaxed state that you are enjoying and want to stay in so much,” he said.

The blonde girl in the chair did not move.

“Did you not hear me Cynthia?” said Ecnart, puzzled by her lack of response. He thought Cynthia had fallen under the spell of his ‘relaxation’ unit rather quickly.

Again, the girl did not respond.

Ecnart was not sure what to do next.

He had put this device on many powerful and brilliant women and all had succumbed. Heather had talked, a lot actually, about how special Cynthia was. Did this seemingly, ordinary college coed have some kind of incredible iron will.

Then, out of nowhere, the girl in the chair with her eyes closed spoke:

“Sex, I need sex, please have sex with me.”

Ecnart was taken aback for a second. Miss Iron Will was asking to have sex with him?

“I will only consider having sex with you on two conditions,” he finally said. “You must open your eyes and keep in this very relaxed state you are in. Every word from me makes you relax and feel good even more.”

The girl opened her eyes, and spoke again:

“Yes, Master, I will do as instructed,” she said. “My body is completely under your control to do as you wish, but your simple servant begs you to have sex.”

Now Ecnart was completely thrown for a loop.

He was a trained psychologist but he had never seen anything like this. This young girl had gone from not even acknowledging he was in the room, to now pledging her total devotion in the space of 30 seconds.

“Well Cynthia, your master needs a detailed explanation of how you ignored me at the beginning of this and how now you are a good slave and want sex,” he said. “Your total enslavement you of course know is obviously a very good thing, but as a doctor I am curious for the backstory.”

For about 10 seconds the young blonde girl simply stared at him and Ecnart thought he was back at square one and Miss Iron Will was back. Then, suddenly, he could see her face twist a bit but then slowly relax.

“I am not Cynthia Fields, that is why all powerful Master I did not respond when you spoke to me using that name,” she said. “I beg your forgiveness for my horrible deception. I am her identical twin Brittany Fields. Cynthia wanted to get an early start on an outside assignment and I said I would fill in so people would think she was still here.”

That explained a lot, thought Ecnart. Like why ‘Cynthia’ Fields had been wearing a low-cut t-shirt and a micro-mini skirt at the office. He knew Heather would never have allowed an employee to show up like a trashy slut.

“OK, um, Brittany, that explains the first part,” he said. “Now why are you declaring yourself my slave and wanting to have sex with me. Not that there anything wrong with that, but I’m a scientist and I need details.”

Brittany shuddered a bit and a tear rolled down her apple cheek.

“I am a Nympho-Slave,” she said simply. “That is short for Nymphomaniac Slave. I was turned into one by Dr. Martha Satyriasis.”

“Old Martha!” said Ecnart with a snort. “Heather replaced her here. I knew her of course, but she was a whack job. Made millions writing sex books after she got the boot here though.”

“Yes,” said Brittany. “I was used by her in a plan to hurt Heather. When I was in high school she captured me and using sophisticated brainwashing techniques turned me into her willing slave. She also tripled the size of my clit, leaving me a raving nymphomaniac with an unquenchable thirst for sex.”

“Get out,” blurted Ecnart. “How did you live?”

“Very, very happily,” said Brittany. “That’s the problem. I was having sex all the time, except to work and sleep, per mistresses orders. I had no personal problems because I really wasn’t a person in my mind. I was a slave.”

“Hmm, interesting,” Ecnart said.

“I was her’s, completely and totally,” she continued. “That was my life. Others fought against her control after they were converted but I was brainwashed not once but twice. Being Nympho-Slave Brittany was what I knew. The thought of being anything else never occurred to me.”

“So what finally ended it,” Ecnart asked.

“The law caught up to Mistress, I mean Martha, right before her plan to hurt Heather was about to work,” she said. “Her spell over me was then broken. I no longer obey her wishes but doctors discovered the nympho-slave programming had been burrowed into my brain for so long and so deeply, that the behavior patterns remained.”

“Oh, I get it,” said Ecnart. “You are kind of like an orphaned Nympho-Slave.”

“Yes,” said Brittany, who suddenly got up and began removing her top. She had not worn a bra in a long time so Ecnart quickly saw her large, firm breasts. “I have fought the good fight. I know, in theory, I should want to be an independent woman and have sex only with people I care about, but I am still only truly happy when I am having sex or serving someone’s orders.”

By this point, Brittany was totally naked. Ecnart gasped a bit at seeing her nubile young form. Like her sister, Brittany was not just attractive; she was pageant-winning, top-flight model hot looking.

She laid back in the chair and opened her legs wide. Ecnart could see her pussy was already dripping.

“Well, I took an oath to make people happy,” he said as he quickly dropped his drawers.

The tale of Nympho-Slave Brittany had already made Ecnart’s penis hard as a rock. He moved forward and quickly plunged his member into Brittany’s soft folds.

Brittany cried out as her entered her. She was now in her safe place, a man’s dick in her. She enjoyed it even more as in her still-entranced mind this was her new Master doing it to her.

She bucked as she tried to get Ecnart as deep as possible into her. If she could have him reach her cervix, that would be the ultimate.

Ecnart soon gave a grunt and Brittany could feel his warm cum pouring into her. She threw back her head in glee and her pussy wriggled about, wanting as much of what she considered the nectar of the gods in her.

When he finally withdrew, Brittany quickly got on her hands and knees and crawled toward the professor. She latched onto his dick and began licking off all the cum she had not been able to keep inside her.

Her expert tonguework soon made Ecnart hard again and within a couple of minutes he was shooting ropes of cum into Brittany’s mouth, which she sucked on greedily.

When he finished, Brittany stood up. She made sure he could see her puffed-out cheeks, filled with his jizz.

She briefly smiled and, in dramatic fashion, swallowed it.

“Master, do you like anal?”

The middle-aged professor’s eyes widened at Brittany’s sexually explicit actions.

He then remembered that the sex-pot in front of him was in a deep hypnotic trance. Her last conscious moment had been putting on the visor and head phones as ‘Cynthia’ Fields.

“Well aren’t you going to be a programming challenge,” he said to her, Brittany’s cum-smeared lips widening into a smile.

(to be continued)