The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

L.A. Nymphos

by Rinky Dink

Epilogue

Annie and Janine were sitting at the long dinner table of their penthouse apartment. It was early in the morning and a red-eyed Janine just got home and had a spiral notebook in front of her.

“I must tell you, I am really impressed with the job you have done as my personal assistant,” said Annie. “My coaches and foundation staff is very impressed how organized you are, especially with virtually no sleep. You get me to everything on time.”

“Well, when my cousin threatens me and says the gravy train is over, I have to do something or back to the sticks, I guess I got motivated,” said Janine. “You know, my job would be a heck of a lot easier if I didn’t have to schedule all these sex breaks during the day.”

“I can’t help it if at every appearance there is a hot chick who wants to immediately have sex with me,” Annie said innocently. “After you have scoped the room out and kind of encouraged them of course; that is part of your duties.”

“Yeah, yeah. I thought I outfoxed you when you agreed I only ask one girl per event,” said Janine, rolling her eyes. “I’m still waiting for One of them to ever say no to sleeping with you. Women with kids, minister’s daughters, don’t matter. How about the dad who drove his two daughter’s here from the Girls Scouts Senior Awards banquet. I only asked for one. Said it was an honor for his girls to lose their virginity to you.”

“It worked out, those sisters could do some neat tricks with rope,” said Annie, her eyes sparkling at the memory.

“Who would have thought growing up back in Wanker County I would be the wingman for my sex-crazed cousin,” laughed Janine. “You’re lucky the last thing Goddess implanted in Bridget’s mind was she would never be jealous or concerned about you sleeping with other women.

“I just happen to feel that way naturally.”

Yeah naturally, thought Annie to herself.

… An hour after Janine and Annie’s meeting, the apartment’s living room was lit by a forest of klieg lights.

Annie gave the toothy smile that endeared her to millions despite being near blinded by the light. The leggy blonde across from her smiled back as the stage manager shouted “You’re on”.

“And we’re back on Entertainment Afternoon with basketball superstar and all-around good egg Annie Harpring. We’re talking from her luxurious penthouse in downtown Los Angeles.

“I want to point out this really nice place is part of my contract,” said Annie. “The team pays for it. It’s not like I’m rich or anything.”

“That’s fine,’ said the chirpy host. “The reason we wanted to talk to you today was this is the second anniversary of your incredible single-handedly taking down of Dr. Bambi’s lesbian sex slave empire that made headlines around the world.

“And then it was revealed you had been a major player in uncovering the For Ladies Only prostitution ring in Detroit, and another scandal at your college where someone was turning women into nymphomaniac slaves, but for national security reasons we can’t know more.

“People think of you as a real-life superheroine.”

Annie smiled and gave a humble look.

She had been a very happy mindless drone, and earlier nympho-slave, until jostled out of that state by the mistakes of her controllers. In Detroit, all Annie had done was unknowingly get turned straight and be blind to the fact all her roommates had their minds completely taken over.

“Everyone is a superhero in their actions when they strive for it,” said Annie. “Dr. Heather Slick and her associate Cynthia Fields of the Office of Sexual Deviancy were the true heroes. I am very pleased they are now getting the recognition and financial support they have long deserved. I just did what any right-thinking citizen would do.”

“We knew you would be modest,” said the host. “So now let’s get to the good stuff.

“I know how protective of your private life you are but I have to ask (the host then held up four different gossip magazines). Each of these tabloids has you dating a different hunk. So is it Ryan, Ben, Matt or Justin?”

Annie laughed.

“A girl never kisses and tells,” she said shyly. “All I will say is, I am a single woman and I do go on dates.”

“Any hint on which one is right?” the host asked. “C’mon, just a little for the fans.”

“Maybe they are all are,” said Annie with a wink. “I’m not tied down to one individual.”

“Wow,” said the host.

The interview went on for a few more minutes, mostly the host gushing about how big a fan her 10-year-old was of Annie, and then the crew began slowly to put its equipment away.

A tall, good looking blonde in blue spandex shorts, pink tied-off shirt with a star on it and a blue hat came from the other room.

“Let’s go guys,” she barked at the crew. “Miss Harpring needs her privacy, right now.”

The crews quickened its pace and were soon gone.

“Good job, personal security agent Bridget,” said Annie with a smile.

“Screw you,” said Bridget as plopped on Annie’s lap. “I took a big pay cut for this aggravation. Goddess paid very well and never gave interviews.”

“Well if you had not been an idiot and doped up Cynthia you could still be working for her,” said Annie, who gave her a big kiss on the lips. “So screw you, which I incidentally intend to do right now.”

The pair made out, each clutching the other’s healthy bosom.

Janine then walked into the apartment.

“Hey, I just woke up and got the mail; there is a registered letter for you Annie, it’s from Dr. Slick but it looks like engraved or something,” she said.

Annie motioned for Bridget to get off of her and grabbed the letter. By the serious look on her face, Bridget and Janine knew not to bother her.

She quickly tore it open. As she read it, she shook her head, smiled and then laughed for a full minute:

“Miss Cynthia Fields and Dr. Heather Slick cordially invite you to be their guest at their marriage ceremony, to be held in Montpelier, Vermont on August 15. Please RSVP.”

Annie Harpring wouldn’t miss it for the world.

“Ladies, we’re going on a road trip.”

The End