The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Knowing Your Place

Chapter 3

Miakoda and I went around the City for almost the entire time before our reservation. The top of the limo was all glass and we got an almost dizzying view of the sky-line from the ground view, it made me feel like an ant. I always got vertigo when I looked up like that, some of the buildings were just so tall that it made my head swim, not like it wasn’t already swimming; Miakoda already had me swirling around mentally. Her presence, watching her undress, then re-dress, my head was filled with cotton.

“This is beautiful. In a gray and glass sort of way.” She muttered while sipping on some of the champagne that was provided by the limo service as part of the bar in the back. “Would you like some?” She motioned to the bottle of champagne, “It’s quite good.”

“I avoid champagne, most because it’s for celebrating but also it tastes like carbonated horse urine.” I looked over the selection available and grinned. I do have my weaknesses, though. “I’ll have some of that Irish Cream, on the rocks.” She smiled and calmly took a small tumbler and filled a it about half-way and dropped a few ice cubes into the cup and handed it over to me.

“So, where are we going?” She continued to look out the roof and windows just drinking in the sights.

“Right now, or for the restaurant?” I asked innocently, I knew she meant the restaurant but I was needling her.

She smirked at me without responding, taking a drink of her champagne instead.

I glanced at the chain watch I had discovered in my pants. Assume ably to finish the look that Miakoda was going for with the outfit. “Almost, probably should be headed there because of the traffic. It’s a nightmare at the best of times and I really hope this driver is either a dare devil or just a devil behind the wheel. I honestly can’t remember the name off the top of my head, but I have heard good things about it from other people that have been there. It’s Italian, so I hope you enjoy yourself.”

“I enjoy it... on occasion.” Was all she said, surprisingly short for her, I’m used to never being able to shut her up.

We crossed town and made it to the restaurant with little extra conversation. I was confused, she was being quiet, something was wrong. Terribly, wrong but I was also verging on elated she was quiet and she wasn’t toying with me! The entire time for dinner she wasn’t toying with me, she just ordered her food, I ordered mine and we ate in silence and it was like a real date and I found myself getting comfortable with her. It was like an actual date, and considering how mind-alteringly attractive she is in the first place it wasn’t entirely unpleasant.

We finished dinner, neither of us were completely drunk so the drive home was pretty boring. The sexual charge that she had given me earlier had not bled out of me yet so I was still pawing and biting and groping. She was extremely responsive and it was not an unpleasant way to end the evening, even after the limo dropped us off we practically ran up to my apartment, biting pawing, groping and stripping each other down the whole time. It was like my greatest fantasies with her, we did it everywhere and every way. I threw her against the wall and hiked her up we fucked there in the hall, then in the living room, in my shower, on the bed, we even just made love; softly petting each other, slow, gentle, tender after the frenetic pace of the night and my usual encounters it was an amazing way to end the evening with her.

I fell asleep satisfied, comfortable and having had enjoyed myself immensely. The next morning felt different, like the time that the other woman had slapped Miakoda but in a different way. Like something fundamental to my life had shifted into a different spot, it wasn’t like the whole world was different, just like I was different, something about me was changed somehow. Miakoda wasn’t there, of course, she hadn’t left a note anywhere or anything like that so I’m guessing there was no immediate demands she had placed on my life, it was good, finally only two days and she was gone. Usually she stayed for three days, doing what she wanted with me until she decided that she was done playing around and then disappear.

Work passed once more; more women noticed me (I didn’t have a girlfriend so it would only get worse) I put my eight hours in and then caught a cab home. I didn’t feel like walking, I just wanted to go home grab a soda and watch some television, I’m pretty active sexually but when Miakoda was around it was like the Olympics were on and I was completely exhausted by the third day.

I headed up to my apartment and carefully opened the door and looked around. She wasn’t in the living room. I checked the bedroom, she wasn’t there either. I checked my entire apartment and she just wasn’t in there, that was unusual, maybe it was symptomatic of the shift from yesterday? I couldn’t understand it, then I saw something, my answering machine had a new message on it. I wanted to ignore it, to erase it, to forget that I had even seen that it was ever even there! But as soon as I saw that blinking red light I was doomed, from a need to know if she had left a message. I reached out and pressed the button with a wince on my face.

“Dear, sweet Ulfr!” The message started, I grimaced this cannot end well. “I enjoyed last evening together so much that I decided to get you a gift. I know I have not gotten you many of them myself, but I believe you have earned it. We went for Italian last evening, but I’ve decided to treat you to some Latin.” What was she up to, it couldn’t be as simple as going out for an evening of dinner. “Dress up as you see fit to go to a nice restaurant, it’s across town and the reservation is for six-thirty. If you hurry you can probably get dressed and downstairs in about enough time to get to the car I have sent to pick you up. Enjoy your evening...” She left the message hanging with a sing-song voice.

Unconsciously I looked over to the clock on my cable box and blinked, she was right of course. Every fiber of who I was snarled as I felt motion granted to me again, I went into my bedroom and pulled out the outfit that I was wearing when she had showed up again. It was simple, I will admit but it also looked pretty nice. I stripped out of my work clothing and took a fast and searingly hot shower. Just like her damned notes, I was obeying everything she said as if she, herself were standing in the room with me, I didn’t know what it was that she had over me that made me act like a lost puppy when she told me do move, but I did it anyway.

If she was going to pay for me to have food, then I was not going to argue though. Downstairs I went and there was a smaller, less ostentatious limo waiting for me just outside my building, designed for one or two people to get through the City streets much easier, and with less privacy in mind. No great big glass ceiling, no over-stretching, nothing of the sort, just a black four-door sedan with a really nice interior.

“I’m ready when ever you are...” I wasn’t sure how to call the chauffeur because I’d never dealt with one before, yesterday’s limo ride was handled from top to bottom by Miakoda.

“I’m Steve. Heh, new to the world of money?” The kid that was driving the car looked back at me from the rear-view mirror.

“Actually this was arranged by an... acquaintance.” I wouldn’t called her a friend, or anything of the sort.

“I gotcha, well let’s get started then. I was told you’ve got to be across town by six-thirty but I’ve also got here that we need to stop somewhere else along the way.”

I had figured that there would be a catch, Miakoda would come with me, she never said specifically that I would be dining alone and if there is any wiggle room with her then there is a problem because she will wiggle endlessly.

“Alright.” I signed and settled back and growled my frustrations as we began the slow crawl across town. I closed my eyes and just sat back and let the world slip by, I didn’t want to deal with her but it seemed like I didn’t have a choice in the matter, as usual. I had hoped that I was rid of her when I had left from California to New York, but that hope was now dashed.

The car drifted across town, slowly weaving through the choked traffic, a black shadow that slipped through the oranges of taxis and other black shadows, or the multi-colored manics that were silly enough to actual drive through the streets by themselves. The driver was good, and since I remained quiet, so did he, taking my silence as a suggestion and taking it to heart.

I felt the car stop and I refused to open my eyes, I get childish around Miakoda, I know that but there is only so much I can do and I use what little I can do to the best of my abilities. The driver got out and moved around to the passenger side of the car and opened the door to the other side of me, my eyes remained firmly closed and I refused to acknowledge the arrival of her.

The swish of soft, feminine cloth, the smell of perfume and the general bouquet of woman. Something was not only different, but most definitely wrong here, all the time time I’ve been forced to spend together with Miakoda and I know what senses she sets off and how. What she smells like, what she sounds like, most certainly what she tastes and feels like, and as I open my eyes and absorb the woman sitting next to me I know that this is most certainly not what Miakoda looks like!

Caramel colored skin with bronze-colored hair that flowed in waves, twisting and curling down her back until it reached the mid-line of her spine, arched eye brows over hazel eyes. Her lips were painted in a gentle pink lipstick that gave them an inviting tinge, she wore a powder blue dress with sequence in looping patterns along her belly and sides. Her physical profile reminded me a lot of Miakoda, but there was something different, something I couldn’t understand at first. The curves were similar that was for certain, I could tell just from the side view that the woman here was extremely well endowed, the front of the dress was either gifted with the ability of anti-gravity or she exercised as much as she did.

I felt something when I looked at her something like when I first saw her. But it was different, it was similar to when I watched that drunk woman try to start a fight with Miakoda. Another shift in the universe, as if something had changed, an alteration in the way the world itself works. But instead of the world shifting in a bad way, it felt... like I had been asleep and finally woke up from a deep sleep. I looked into her eyes and she looked back, and there was another shift as something changed like the ground jumped beneath us, there was a look in her eyes I couldn’t understand it but it seemed familiar to me in some way. So much shifting and bouncing, it had to be the car, but it was making me slightly ill so I closed my eyes and looked away and out the window then looked back at this surprising woman.

“Hello... my name is U... I mean, my name is Michael. Who are you? Er, that is, what are you doing here? I mean... damn it. What’s you name?” I stumbled over even the most basic of language so I shut my mouth and let her speak.

“Hi...!” She seemed just as surprised as I was at this turn of events and just as unsure of how to react. “My name is Ayana. Who, are you? What are you doing here? What’s going on?” She seemed not only as confused, she seemed even more confused than I was. “Where is Miakoda?”

Now I was even more confused than ever, what in the hell was going on here. “What do you mean, ‘Where’s Miakoda?’ she has nothing to do with this, I was expecting to see her, she promised me a dinner. Then the driver says I need to pick someone up, so I figure that I was going to pick her up. What in the fuck is this? Tell me who you are, and what you’re doing?”

There was that jump and sense of familiarity but I couldn’t place what was going on. Something that disturbed me, looking into her eyes there was that same jump, a struggle something that I just couldn’t place. A fight, maybe? “She explained that I was going to meet her down here. We were supposed to go out to dinner tonight and pick up guys together. I met her a few days ago and we traded contact information for each other.” The more I watched her, the more I was understanding something but I just couldn’t place what it was! “She called me up tonight and asked if I wanted to come out with her tonight, I said yes, she told me to come down and wait for a car to pick me up, so here I am.”

I just kept staring at her, the car was moving on to our destination though so there wasn’t much I was concerned with. She was attractive, most definitely and the whole outfit complimented her form which was most certainly lush. I looked up from her body back to her eyes again and saw familiarity there once more, what was it? It was driving me mad!

“So she told you to come out here and you’d be picked up?” I asked slowly, my mind still trying to fit the pieces of this puzzle together with things that just did not make any sense.

“Yes, I just explained that! Who are you though and what are you doing here?” She was angry, but she wasn’t violent at least and that was a plus.

“Calm yourself down and we’ll figure out what is going on.” I demanded and glared at her. “Obviously she got us together for one reason or another so if we’re calm we can figure out what is going on.”

She seemed calm at least which was good. If the two of us could put our heads together we could figure out what was going on, I was sure of it.

The car stopped slowly and the driver got out and let us out from her side. Apparently we were a lot closer to our destination than we had thought. I looked around and started, we were back at my apartment. “What’s going on?” I asked the driver.

“I was told to give you this.” He said and handed me a sealed envelope.

It was more of her games! I was shaking with anger, fear, and a mixture of other emotions, uncertainty was not the least of them. I was truly concerned, what more did she have in store for me? What more could she do to me? Six years of torment and now she put me and this complete stranger together, then had us drive around the city in circles.

Dear Ulfr,

You must be at your apartment by this point. I gave the driver very specific instructions and he was so willing to help. (I could imagine him practically falling over himself to help in fact) In any case, we have been together for six years now, that is a very long time for us both to be enjoying each others company. I also realize that you seem to be running through women at an alarmingly rate, I understand that most women are capable of jealousy and since you have been so good to me for the last six years I have decided to return the favor and give you a gift of your own.

Knowing your personal taste in women I had to make a few changes, but I didn’t think you would mind. She didn’t have the curves that I know you love so much so I had to give them to her. It took me a long time to find the right woman so I really hope you enjoy her and her company, she will treat you exactly as well as you have treated me for so many years. Don’t worry, I won’t be leaving you behind to her alone! I know you must have been concerned about that, you can still have all the women you would like between my visits, but darling Ayana won’t interfere with those relationships in any way, so please don’t worry. She also won’t interrupt our relationship either, so don’t worry about that either.

There is more of this letter on the back, but please don’t read it. It’s for Ayana to read so turn it over and give it to her and tell her to read it.

Miakoda

She had signed her name with a flourish and it was all written by hand. “Ayana, read this.” I turned the letter over and handed it over to her. I watched as she read what was written for her but also took in her. I hadn’t looked at her before because I was being petulant because I had believed that I was going to be picking up Miakoda not someone else, not a complete stranger! She seemed to be shaking but I wasn’t paying any attention to that, instead I was taking in a more detailed look of what she looked like.

She was not tall, that I noticed immediately, she could not be more than 5′3″ and with her appearance she was exactly what Miakoda had said, Ayana must have been from Latin-American decent. She was beautiful a soft, rounded face that gave her an innocent expression her hazel eyes were wide, either from what she was reading, or just naturally but they were appealing to the eye a deep portal to the soul. Her copper colored hair wasn’t just wavy, it was styled subtly with part of it pulled back and pinned in place, the whole effect was very interesting. Despite her being almost a foot shorter than Miakoda she had a very lush form, her breasts looked positively enormous on her tiny body, she was carefully maintained otherwise, much like Miakoda she was athletically built with a tight, well cared for body. Her waist was, also much like Miakoda very thin with full wide hips, but her rear was noticeably larger than Miakoda’s probably from her Hispanic heritage.

She was shaking now that I noticed and she was looking at me, again with that familiar expression. As soon as I started looking at her though she stopped shaking, it seemed that she did so with a physical effort, but she still calmed down though.

“What now?” She asked me slowly, like she was trying to fight something but couldn’t.

“What do you mean, what now?” I couldn’t help but enjoy looking at her, the neckline of her dress was a deep plunge and combined that with the fact that she was almost a foot shorter than me I was staring straight down and into that glorious cavern of cleavage.

She must have noticed where I was looking because something changed about her. Her temperament had shifted slightly, she quivered and put her hand to her chest and took a step back. “What would you like to do now?”

We had been standing in front of my apartment in a daze for the better part of fifteen minutes now and it was about time for us to go inside and see if we couldn’t figure out what was really going on. What did she mean by her note to me?

“I think we need to go upstairs, there’s no real point in just standing here. From there, we can figure out what is going on.”

She nodded demurely and waited for me to lead the way, it made sense because she had no idea where to go but for a moment I had another of those flashes, the same as when she had come to New York and I saw her, I saw me and Ayana totally nude her face contorted in passion her breasts fully on display, sweat covering every available inch of her body as we were entwined in that animal embrace that characterizes so many of my encounters with Miakoda.

Shaking my head to clear it I lead the way up the stairs.