The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Knowing Your Place

Chapter 4

We went up to my apartment me in the lead, neither of us really knowing what we were doing here, or what Miakoda was up to. The only thing I could hope for was that she would show up and explain what the fuck was going on. I wasn’t about to hold my breath about that though.

“Make yourself comfortable on the couch. Can I get you something to drink?” If she was going to be here, I might as well be civil. My confusion at the situation not withstanding, it didn’t mean I wasn’t about to be a courteous host, a beautiful woman being dropped into my arms with a smile and an amazing rack and I’ll be willing enough to jump at the chance to make a good impression.

“No, thank you.” She sat down on the couch and was once again demure, as if she was trying to hide somewhere, if she was still enough she might disappear into the couch and get out of this uncomfortable and unwelcome position. I would have let the poor girl go, but I don’t think that she would have been able to get out of the apartment Miakoda put us together, she was working some kind of an angle, she had to be.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed two wine glasses and the same bottle of wine that she had opened on me. I went back into the living room and set down one of the glasses down in front of Ayana and filled it with the amber liquid, then poured a glass for myself and sat down and stared at her carefully.

“Try the wine, it’s quite good. I got it as a gift and was keeping it for a special occasion, I was hoping to leave it for the day that she finally left me alone. But... oh well, it seems like I’ll never be rid of her.”

She stared at me as if I had grown an extra head or two and just blinked confusedly. ”She? What are you talking about?”

“...Never mind.”

She shook her head, still confused but did as I suggested and took a sip of her wine and then stared at the glass with a look of surprise on her face. “Oh, my! Usually I hate wine but you’re right, this is quite good!” She took another sip, this one quite a bit more substantial than her first.

“So, tell me again. How do you know Miakoda?” I asked while taking a sip of my own wine much smaller sips than she was taking.

“Well, I don’t really know.” She responded a bit sheepishly.

“What do you mean? How do you not know her? Yet you said downstairs that you met her yesterday or something.” I took a sip of the wine and got up and went over to my humidor and took out a cigar, snipped the end end, lit it from a box of wooden matches I kept nearby.

“Well, I work at a night club further uptown. I serve drinks for the most part but I am also... well... basically I’m eye candy. I’m there to look good and keep the customers there happy, keep them drunk, and keep the drinks coming. You know, that sort of thing?”

I took a puff of the cigar and nodded, enjoying the combination of flavors from the cigar and the wine plus the intoxicating scent of Ayana’s perfume and the smell of the cigar smoke. It was a heady feeling, my senses were beginning to soar as I was enjoying everything.

“I understand, please continue.” I said after another deep puff of the cigar.

“Well, usually we don’t get too many women coming into this club alone. It’s one of the clubs that rich men like to be seen in and spread money around because it makes them feel important and sexy. It’s also the kind of place that women like me, like to work at because we make a lot of money, a thousand dollars a night is considered slow, and that’s just from tips. If a big party comes through, we can make two or three grand.” She took another deep sip of the wine. “Well, this woman comes in alone. No guy. Odd enough, that she didn’t have a guy, even more strange because she was fucking hot... I mean... I’m not into women, but she was fucking hot.”

I nodded in agreement. No matter how much I hate her, no matter how much I try to avoid her to resist her, she’s still fucking hot.

“Well, she walked in just like she owned the place and took a seat in my section. So I went over to her and checked to see what she wanted and she struck up a conversation, asked me what my name was, how long I had lived in New York, you know small talk. Before I had even realized what was going on I was sitting down next to her, knocking back shots! I mean, it just felt like it was the most natural thing on the planet to be there with her, just hanging around with her, I didn’t even consider the idea of returning to work, she wanted to talk and I was totally fine with doing just that.”

She was getting more concerned, she took another deep drink of the wine then looked longingly at the bottle. “Feel free to have the last of it.” I said as I followed her eyes. “It’s good, and what’s better is it was free.” I chuckled at that.

She looked at me gratefully and grabbed the bottle and poured the last of the wine out and shook it once to make sure she got the last of it out then sat back.

“When my manager noticed what was going on he nearly threw a fit, but there wasn’t anything I could do. It was the busiest time of the day and here I am, drunk off my ass having fun with a customer. Laughing and joking and having a nice time. He came over fixing his suit in the way that he always does when he’s preparing to throw someone out, but he never managed to open his mouth. It was weird, she looked at him, and he looked at her and it was like he got slapped in the head, I’ve never seen him act like that. She didn’t say anything but he looked like he was scared of her he disappeared back to wherever he goes off to when he’s not sucking up to the people that spend a ton of money of course.” She laugh at this.

I nodded, I knew what she was talking about. Everything. I’d seen it all myself, been there first hand. “Go on.”

“Well, to be honest. I didn’t remember most of what happened, that night I was a bit smashed. However, the note that she left me kinda brought it all back...” She trailed off slowly looking away and taking another gulp of her wine.

I shrugged. I didn’t know what was going on, but I didn’t trust Miakoda, or anyone involved with her to be honest. Who is this woman; Ayana and what made her important to Miakoda? What made me important to her? What tied us all together? So many damned questions! And the only one with the fucking answers was Miakoda herself and I didn’t think for a moment that she was going to tell everyone anything.

“Well, I don’t have such instructions from Miakoda. So, here’s a question for you; she explained to me that she knew my taste in women and that she had to make a few changes to you. What did she mean?”

Ayana flushed, a deepening of the color of her skin. I’m sure that if she were a lighter skinned woman she would have rivaled the color of the wine she was drinking, she took another deep drink and I had a very disturbing sensation of deja vu. “Well, I didn’t used to be this... um... full figured.” She looked like she was physically trying to stop the words from coming out of her. “I used to be quite flat, but working at a club like that I had to use what I had so I was quite proud of my belly and my ass.”

“They are quite fine, I’ll readily admit. I would love to see them some time.” I commented off-handedly.

She looked at me with a wide eyed look and stood up slowly. She started to move her hips, slowly at first but then she rapidly picked up the tempo, I was confused out of my mind what the hell was she doing? It was interesting watching the differences between the way Miakoda danced and Ayana. Miakoda owned the music. Her body moved the way she wanted it to and the music flowed according to how she wished she bent the rhythm around her like a stone in a river causing eddies of motion. Ayana however moved the like river itself. She moved as if she music took her over, she was the only one that could hear the music but the way she shook and shimmied I understood exactly what she was talking about. My eyes were drawn to her belly like a magnet and when she turned around I nearly couldn’t pry my view off the swell of her ass.

I was further impressed by the expanse of her chest and that brought me back to reality. I had to forcibly try and calm myself down. I was quite hard, between watching her dance, the wine and the cigar I was quite ready to simply forgo any thought of being nice and see if what Miakoda said was right and if she would really do anything I said.

“You can stop now.” I said and motioned for her to sit down. I wanted nothing more than to grab her, drag her into my bedroom and do everything I’ve ever wanted to do to her but couldn’t because she was the one in control.

Slowly, covered in a slight sheen of sweat Ayana came back to reality and sat back down on the couch and grabbed her wine glass and emptied the whole thing in one gulp set the cup down on the table next to her, then put her head in her hands and started to cry. It pulled at me, I didn’t want her crying, we were both confused but I think she was more frightened now, rather than confused what was going on?

“Please, stop crying. We’re both confused but I hate seeing a beautiful woman cry...”

Instantly the tears stopped flowing, as if a switch was flipped. She looked up at me with puffy eyes from her tears and confusion on her face, the unasked question almost being screamed at me in it’s silence. Why me?

“What are you doing?” She asked, quivering. “What’s going on? What’s happening?!” She was shaking, screaming, terrified.

“Honestly, I can’t tell you.” She simply stared at me, not believing. “I know you don’t believe me, I can see it in your eyes. But I can tell you that I wouldn’t want this for you, not really, I have been Miakoda’s... thrall... I guess, for the last six years. Twice a month, for about 3 days each time, give or take a day for six, fucking years. Imagine that, completely unable to do anything she doesn’t want me doing for that time for six years. It doesn’t seem like a lot until you live with it, imagine... deal with the situation and knowing that every month or so she’s going to come back and own your fucking life!”

Her eyes got wide in shock, if she weren’t frozen in terror I think she would almost be able to feel sorry for me.

“I don’t really know how she has this power over me, and apparently she has the same sort of power over you too, and a similar power over almost every one else she meets. I don’t know what it is, but it’s just something about her, it’s like she is some kind of universal force.” I laughed at this it was a laugh on the very of hysteria though, nothing funny involved and took a long, deep drag from my cigar and let the smoke out very slowly.

“I feel like a mad scientist explaining my evil plan to the heroine, and I’m sorry for that. But I feel you should know more than I did. She just kind of walked into my life and took control of it the first time was nice in a way but that’s because she is just mind-meltingly hot. But trust me when I tell you that I don’t like her... despite how gorgeous she is, despite how aroused she makes me, how much I physically long for her touch, and how much I enjoy the sex... oh dear gods the sex! I still hate her because of the control she holds over me, just like you’re probably going to grow to hate me...”

“Miakoda said in her note that you were going to be mine to keep. She changed you to suit my tastes so that I wouldn’t be lonely while waiting for her to come back. You didn’t think it odd that you grew tits over-night? That you went from flat to a lingerie model in your sleep?” At this she looked confused, then angry, then scared. The change of expression was almost comical because of how quickly she went through them, they would be funny if it weren’t for the fact that I’ve felt them all at the same time myself: confusion, anger, fear... any number of emotional cocktails I’ve felt around Miakoda.

I stood up and sighed and made my way towards the bedroom. “Please, follow me.”

She stood up, clearly frightened of what was going to happen. “You can relax I’m not going to do anything to you. I’ve been a thrall myself for too long to force you into something but I think we should make out some kind of living arrangement. This is a one bedroom apartment and well... I’ve got it decorated like it. One bed, and a couch. But there’s an issue... I need to have a girlfriend of some kind. Otherwise an issue arises because of one of the complications between myself and Miakoda.”

“Basically, I’m asking if you want to skip a step and some aggravation and call ourselves a couple. We don’t need to do anything that you are not comfortable with.”

She was once more in a stance of frozen terror, or possibly stricken confusion. Finally she looked down to her feet, “That isn’t what I am supposed to do.” She had been getting closer to me the whole time and then she pulled me into a sudden forceful kiss. I was taken completely off balance by the sudden blur of movement, she thrust her tongue into my mouth and entwined it with mine, pulling my body close to her crushing her breasts into me. She pushed me towards the bed itself and shoved me down onto it pulling my shirt off forcefully, ignoring the buttons entirely and simply going for the gold. She seemed like a woman possessed. Considering the fact that Miakoda was involved she might have been. She tore off my pants then nearly shredded her own dress as she mounted me. From the smell of the cigar earlier, the wine, the smell of Ayana herself and then this sudden reversal of her personality I was solid as an iron pipe. She didn’t even wait for very long she angled herself to my shaft and then thrust herself down with a groan and a sharp thrust and immediately started an animalistic pounding that only served to turn me on me. Her breasts were gyrating in the most appealing fashion and had my eyes sealed to her nipples until I couldn’t stand it anymore and grabbed hold of both her breasts and licked first one then the other in rapid succession. Quickly I was lost in the whole event, a primal pounding with no finesse no attempts at expertise, it was a simple race to orgasm. The more it continued on the more I got used to the desperate pace of her actions, sliding up my length then slamming back down again and again. It felt amazing, and I began a counter thrust, causing a deeper thrust and an even more intense sensation. Both for me and Ayana, she began to moan loader as she came closer to orgasm, the walls of her cunt rippled as she got closer and closer to orgasm and then she came with a screaming howling cry of sheer release, I joined her almost immediately.

The slid off me and flopped over on her back and stared at the ceiling. Glowing in her post orgasm then she started to laugh, her laugh was not tinged with hysteria, it was instead completely hysterical, she was nearly out of her mind. I could understand it, but I wasn’t entirely sure what had just happened, but I certainly enjoyed it. “What just happened?” I asked very uncertain. She was shaking with laughter and hysteria and was still gasping from the orgasm. “That was what Miakoda wrote for my note. She told me that I wanted you more than I’ve ever wanted any other man, that I had do fuck you like I’ve never fucked anyone else before that I was going to be bound to you. That I was going to be your slave, that I was going to be to you what you are to her. That I was some kind of gift to you after all your years of service to her. I didn’t believe it, I almost even kind of forgot the letter entirely until you had invited me into the bedroom, then the letter hit me all over again and I couldn’t think about anything else but you, about screwing you...” At this she kind of broke off into sobs. “Alright, I understand.” I whispered softly, “Sleep. We’ll talk about it later...” She was asleep almost immediately, it had to be true what she was talking about, that I had the same power over her that Miakoda had over me, it was intoxicating to think about and I grinned to myself, it was going to be an incomplete reversal on a completely innocent young girl but I planned on taking full advantage of my situation while Miakoda was still gone.

Our relationship was much like that for the better part of the next month or so. I was no longer directly accosted by my female co-workers, but I wasn’t ignored either. If I showed interest then they reciprocated excitedly, even when they found out that I had Ayana living with me. Ayana, for her part had become something of a fixture, she found herself making a great deal more money at the club she worked at because of the... modifications that Miakoda had made to her. With Ayana making more money we were able to pool our resources together and get an even nicer apartment with two bedrooms, so on the occasions when I wanted to bring another woman home Ayana would sleep in the extra bedroom, but for the most part we slept together... rather we fucked each other into unconsciousness.

Then the month passed and she came back into out lives. She didn’t do it with any fanfare this time, she didn’t need to I guess. She had given me something to hold on to something to constantly remind me that she was still a part of my life whether I wanted her in it or not. She came back by waking us up to breakfast on a weekend, a breakfast she’d made.

I woke to the smell of bacon and eggs being cooked and looked over to my side then sighed. “Ayana, wake up... we’ve got a visitor.” I stood up and threw on a pair of pajama pants and padded out into the kitchen.

“Hello there, Ulfr!” She was positively cheery. I wanted to stab her in the eye with the spatula she was using to flip the eggs. Especially since the night before had been a threesome with Ayana and this hot little oriental girl from my department.

“Good morning, Miakoda. Have you had a chance to make coffee, I see you’ve been kind enough to make us breakfast.” I decided to try and be civil, coffee always helps my disposition for some reason I blame the nerd part of my personality, we run on 30% caffeine after all.

“I have actually. Would you like some?” She started towards the cabinet that held our coffee mugs. It boggled my mind how she had found everything so easily in this apartment considering the fact that she made no noise while searching for anything, no noise while getting anything ready and yet moves around like she knows everything about the place.

“No, don’t worry. I’ll get it myself.” I grabbed down two mugs, “Do you want some?”

“No, thank you very much though Ulfr.” She set out the bacon and eggs and slapped some french toast down on to the griddle. “How many slices would you like?”

“Three, and Ayana will take three as well.” I replied as I poured out the coffee, spooned in the sugar and milk according to mine and Ayana’s preferences and then lit a mini-cigar I kept for a mornings like these: read as mornings that involve Miakoda showing up.

“It seems that you and Ayana are getting along amazingly. I am very glad to hear that, it was so very hard to find someone that would suit you.”

“I’m sure.” I sat down at the table and looked up in time to see Ayana staggering through to the kitchen. She wore a robe that was quite short and only loosely tied so a slight tilt of her body in one direction or another was more than enough to show of half of her body.

“And that’s actually what I am here for. For you Ulfr, I am going to explain what is going on for the last six years, and for you two the last month.”

I was so shocked I nearly dropped my coffee Ayana just stopped and stared. “What... you’re...” She was at a complete loss for words, as was I. Miakoda seemed totally nonplussed by this fact and simply went back to making breakfast.

She dished everything out and we ate in silence after she informed us that this would be something tough to understand and food would help what the mind couldn’t digest, this confused the hell out of me but I was used to that with Miakoda.

“First of all, I want to tell you both that you have been chosen because of certain criteria. To simplify matters it is a matter of names.” She smiled to herself as she took a bite of a strip of bacon. “You humans have this odd practice of giving complete strangers your real names, I don’t understand it really but it suited what I wanted just fine. To explain, knowing somethings real name gives you power over it, and because I know both of your names I have power over you, but it’s more than just that, at least for me it is. We have limits, there has to be limits. My limits are obvious if you ever watched your own calender Ulfr.”

“What... what do you mean? Us humans? What are you talking about? What do mean the calender?”

“I’m certain you’ve noticed that I show up once or twice a month by now. But maybe not, time seems to blend for humanity it seems. My name is Miakoda, or at least that’s the name you know me by. I thought it was appropriate considering the fact that it means ‘Power of the Moon’. I am allowed on the surface of the world during the Full Moon and the New Moon cycles.” She held up the two disks on her necklace, the Ivory and the Obsidian disks. It was making sense... but only a little bit of sense now.

“But that isn’t the only limit. I can only directly control someone that has a True Name that falls within my circle. Trying to explain exactly what my circle is would be a bit too complex for me to try to put into words, but trust that it’s something to do with the world around us. You, sweet Ulfr are one of those people. Do you even know what your name means?”

I shook my head, I didn’t and I was a little ashamed to admit that. I could guess, because I’d heard enough Icelandic while I was growing up, but not enough to be fluent.

“Your name means ‘Wolf’. They fall under my circle and thus, because your True Name falls within that circle it means I have control over you.”

“You Ayana, also fall under my circle. Your True Name means ‘Deer’. However, we must all know our place. I can influence the both of you, because I am... more than human. You, Ulfr can influence Ayana because her True Name is lower than you. You Ayana are the lowest of us three and can exert no influence except that once when I allowed it. For now on you are subject to whatever Ulfr or I desire, just as Ulfr remains subject to whatever I desire.”

“You two may know this. But you may speak of it to no one outside of our little group her. I will come back tomorrow evening and then... then we will, all of us, have some enjoyment. But I am sure that Ulfr will enjoy it the most.”

She smiled and laughed and then simply wasn’t there anymore. She completely disappeared and left me and Ayana staring at the space Miakoda was occupying a moment before what the hell was going on? I know that I need to ask more questions when she showed up again.

“Come with me. It’s a weekend and we’re out of bed entirely too early, I think we’ve got some neighbors to piss off.” I growled as a punctuation to Ayana and picked her up as if she weighed nothing and carried her into the bedroom.

I still hate Miakoda. But I was going to get a threesome tomorrow from two of the hottest women I’ve ever seen... I think I can deal with it. What’s another six years when that’s what you’re looking at?