The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Knowing Your Place

Chapter 2.

Work the next day was a trial, it had already started. Co-workers that never noticed me before suddenly started to see that I existed. I knew how this was going to end, it’s been happening for too long for me not to; first it was going to start with the mousy mail room chick, or the nerdy but not entirely unattractive secretary until I was getting pulled into private offices of high-powered executives that I didn’t even know worked for the fucking company. Miakoda was here so I wasn’t going to try and subject myself to those advances from the normal women, it would only last a day and then they would act as if nothing had happened after they saw Miakoda.

I even saw Jessica too, she greeted me like a friend but with a touch of frost to her voice that I have become so accustomed to. I knew what was going on, she would work with me, she would be friendly, she would even go so far as to hang out with me for lunch or even casually for drinks. But if the subject of “us” would come up I know she would freeze up, get a hard look in her eye and look away ignoring the conversation, change the subject at a break-neck speed and then go back just as quickly to being friendly...ish.

Finally, my day was done and I decided to walk home. It’s New York and my apartment was actually within seven blocks of work, it was good exercise and I needed to work off some of my energy, plus the reservation wasn’t until eight, so I still had three hours or so left. God fucking damn that woman! I picked up my pace as I realized that I was still thinking about her and more importantly about that fucking reservation, what the hell is wrong with me? Whenever she was around it was like I became a different person, I was in charge of other people, I made decisions and was pretty much management now! As soon as I saw her, it was uncanny, I could protest and argue but when she wanted me to do something there was just something about her that made me do whatever she wanted immediately. It wasn’t just me, it was everyone around her. If she stepped into a situation she took total control of whatever was going on. The bartender was only a single example, we walked out of there without a dime spent on a bill that probably would have probably been almost fifty-bucks, just in the alcohol that Miakoda shoved on me. There were dozens of examples, I have never seen anyone able to stand up to Miakoda in California she showed up once in a brand new car that she got someone else to buy for her.

I watched someone try to get into a bar fight with her once, it was the most amazing thing that I’ve ever seen, some chick was drunk off her ass and looking for a cat-fight. She had an accent that said she was from a much tougher part of the city than I had ever been to and she even carried herself with that swagger of someone that likes to start fights but also has a tendency to win those fights.

“What was that bitch?” The drunk woman had slurred as she stalked over to Miakoda, I don’t even remember what was being said, just that Miakoda had been talking to me about something. The drunkard staggered over towards our table and towered over the seated Miakoda staring at her with the promise of a tussle in her eyes, no matter what was said.

“I said something that had nothing to do with you. My friend here,” She smiled at me in that terribly coy manner of hers at that, “Were simply having a conversation.”

“No! You said something about me bitch I know what I heard.” I had been floored almost from that alone, I’ve never seen a single person call Miakoda a bitch, even I had never managed to pull it off despite my deepest desires to do so and here was this drunk woman doing it twice!

“I said nothing of the sort, kindly leave me and my friend to our drinks.” Miakoda never once looked at the drunken woman during the whole exchange, keeping her eyes locked on mine the whole time, and again she smiled at me coyly when she called me her friend. She knew the truth and enjoyed rubbing it in my face almost as much as she enjoyed the physical aspect.

The woman stood there for a moment then snarled and actually slapped Miakoda. It was like an atomic explosion went off next to me, the sound echoed through the bar with the concussive force of dynamite for all the effect it had. My heart dropped into my ankles and my stomach followed suit and I thought I would piss myself, I have never in my entire life felt as terrified as I was at that point when this drunk slapped Miakoda. It was a primal thing, an instinct to flee, to run to just get away, my adrenaline was pumping my heart was hammering away and I could hear my blood in my ears. It felt almost like something in the universe had shifted out of kilter, like what would happen if the sun rose one day and was green instead of yellow, or if sky turned purple and everyone could fly.

All through this my eyes were locked to Miakoda, the hit hadn’t moved her an inch but there was a single line of red on her cheek. She broke off the stare that we had maintained and I was allowed to look around, the bar had stopped it’s motion waiting for the fight, people held their drinks in their hands and I’m sure many of them held their breath. I looked down to the drunk’s hand and she had turned a ring around so that the jewel was facing her palm, looking back to Miakoda I saw the blood slowly trickling down her cheek. She dabbed at the blood with a napkin then slowly stood up, mercury could not have flowed with more grace than she moved at that moment, she towered over the other woman, between her own natural height and her heels. Once more there was that feeling of terror, of sheer animal response of flee, but I still couldn’t move.

Nothing was said, she never even lifted her hands in response. She simply stood there in the pose she usually reserves for me on those occasions when she shows up and I am with my current girlfriend. I watched the drunk woman, and it was progressive change; horrifying and surreal at the same time. I watched as the drunk washed out of her until she was stone cold sober, at least for the moment, she stumbled back a step, then two steps, you could see it in her eyes she was feeling the same panic response I was, but there was something else there: awe. Then I watched it; the mirror effect of what happened to me, I watched her eyes suck up the image of Miakoda from toes to face, at this point I almost felt sorry for the woman, but for the life of me I can’t understand.

Once more, that sensation of change like the universe had changed once again, but this felt more like everything was returning to normal, the sun was no longer going to rise green and the sky would no long be purple, people could not fly. The sky was still going to be blue, the sun would still be yellow, and people still couldn’t fly. Not a word had been said yet nothing but a simple action from her, and it was over. I looked to the drunk woman and somehow she looked different some how, her posture had changed, and her over-all appearance had changed. I couldn’t understand any of it, but it seemed to be that her bust was larger, her waist thinner, and her hips wider, but there was something about her that had changed fundamentally. Nothing could change the way someone’s body was shaped, not like that and as much control as Miakoda had over her own body I doubt that your average person had it.

Miakoda simply looked back and me and smiled, with a warmth that I have never seen before. It was almost childlike, something you would see in a kid that just learned to walk, or say it’s first word, or ride a bike and then she sat down with her normal grace, not that liquid mercury of before and looked at me. “What’s wrong?” She had asked me, but I was avoiding her gaze because I knew she would lock into me again if I did, instead I stared at the other woman. Something was definitely different about her, she looked deflated now, less commanding and less in charge. Maybe it was just because of Miakoda but she looked like something about her seriously been altered in her altercation with her. The drunk woman practically scampered back to her own table, grabbed her things and bolted for the door, still acting as if she had the fires of Hell scorching her heels.

“What in the hell?!” I had made it all the way to my apartment while lost in my memories. Not like it mattered because that was were I wanted to go, but what did matter is that she was. “How the fuck did you get in here? This is my place! This is my home!” She was sitting on my couch drinking my wine, and smoking one of my cigars. The cigar was reasonable I loved the smell of it, but the wine was absurdly expensive, it was given to me as a gift during the time that I had refused to get a girlfriend in between her visits. I found out later that it was six-hundred dollars a bottle and I had saved it just because I was too stunned to give it back.

“You left your keys out last night, so I went and had a copy made. I needed a place to stay and I’ve got a few days before my own place is ready, besides... you don’t really mind. Imagine all the things we can do between now and then.” That damned coy smile once more crept up. I wasn’t drunk so the scenes that had driven me nearly insane last night only flickered for a moment like a spliced roll of film, too fast to recognize but definitely enough to quicken my heart-rate by the smallest amount. Always matter of fact, never anything else. “I know how much you love these things, so I tried one and now I know why, they smell heavenly. Coupled with this delightful wine I figured it would be a good way to start the evening, I even poured you a glass, I figured it would be safe since this is New York City and only mad men actually drive anywhere here.” She laughed, it was like bird song when she actually laughed and the room felt lighter, warmer, but not in a bad way, or even in a sexual way just... good. She didn’t laugh often but when she did it was a thing that mad poets cry.

“Thanks.” I bit off the word and took the cup from the small table between my couch and my TV, everyone had them and I pretty much modeled my apartment off something I had once seen in an Ikea catalog. I breathed in the smell of the cigar smoke then exhaled slowly through my mouth, since this was second hand I wouldn’t get the full effect until I tried it myself but this was usually a great way to get the full flavor of both the cigar and the wine. I sipped the wine and couldn’t help myself but grin, it was worth the wait even if I hadn’t wanted to drink this until after I was rid of her.

“You made the reservation.” It was not a question.

“Yes.” Again, I bit off the word through gritted teeth. “We have a little while, but I suggest we take a cab, this place is nice -just like you wanted- and if we’re going to dress up for it, I think we should dress up as well. But because of that it would not be a good idea to walk, I don’t feel comfortable walking around the city a night to be honest.”

“But so many people do it, it can’t be that bad. Plus we’ll have a chance to get exercise, when is the reservation for?”

“I’ve had plenty of exercise, it’s a hike to get from work to here. The restaurant is up town and much farther than my job so I think a cab is a much better choice.” I gritted my teeth as I felt the response welling up inside me, “The reservation is for eight o’clock, but if you want to walk we can do that too...”

“No. I think it sounds like I would enjoy taking a ride through the city, we could go sight seeing for a little while between now and then. Get yourself ready, I set out a suit on your bed for tonight. I’ll be in to change myself in just a moment, where is your phone I have an idea of what we can do for a trip.” She grinned once again in that devious manner and I wanted to snarl but found myself standing up and going into the bedroom.

On the bed there was a suit, expensive probably didn’t even count as an adjective for this thing, it was the noun. Expensive. I picked it up and looked it over, of course she knew my exact measurements probably from just looking at me. The cut was odd, but I had to admit that I liked it, as I dressed I noticed quickly that everything was silk, the whole thing she even had picked out a pair of silk fucking boxers for me to wear. The shoulders were cut broad and the jacket was long and when I looked at the mirror on my wall I nearly jumped backwards, holy shit! It was a fucking Zoot Suit! How the hell did she find something like this? It was ox-blood red with black pin striping up and down the whole length, the shoes were polished and gleamed almost like her blasted necklace, I had to admit that I looked good. She never did stuff like this for me, what was going on. Usually I was little more than a play toy, something she had her fun with for a few days, got bored with and dropped off in the corner somewhere to forget about until later, now she is dressing me up like a favored doll to show off to the world.

She came into the bedroom with a few hangers and a pair of shoes I assumed for herself. She set everything down on the bed and started stripping out of what she was wearing, jeans and a t-shirt, nothing amazing but just watching her strip was intensely erotic for me. It was like watching Christmas happen before my very eyes, she was the gift and she was unwrapping herself right before me and acting like I wasn’t even there to see what she was doing. Off came the pants revealing her toned thighs and pert ass concealed only a small bit by the red thong she was wearing. The shirt was next with a criss-crossed motion of her arm she pulled it up and over her head her whole body on display again, the curves I had memorized so long ago once more in full view. She was delightful clothed, she was fucking gorgeous with a dress, orgasmic nude, but with the right lingerie she was a goddess, her breasts were cupped gently by the red lace of a bra that was not designed for any function other than to tempt. Her breasts did not need support, so it made sense, and it was almost with remorse that she removed the bra and panties and stood fully revealed.

I had to concentrate to close my mouth for a moment because I had been staring slack-jawed she had done it again. Intentionally or not I don’t care, and don’t know but she gave me a strip tease out of jeans and a t-shirt that would have your average man blown. Completely, totally ruined for any other form on the planet other than hers.

“You haven’t seen anything yet my dear Ulfr.” She gave me that coy grin and bent over slowly and picked up her clothing that she had just gotten out of and placed it carefully on the bed, moving to a beat she knew well and that I knew well she started.

“Don’t do that. Not now.” No, please no.

“I feel like dancing, and it will make dressing so much more interesting.” That coy smile while her hips undulated like the waves of an ocean, she kept the rhythm steady, drawing my attention to her hips as much as possible, she was still nude and I could see everything, her muscles playing on one another just below the surface of her flawless skin. Not one muscle bulged or was over exposed, she was simply athletic and probably worked very hard to do it. Her hips shifted rhythm slowly, adding something extra a slow swirl every few heart beats, then her legs moved into the dance turning her body around like a slow moving vortex until her arms were taken into it. I don’t care if you have seen belly-dancers from India, I don’t care who you have seen dance, nobody could do better than her.

She shifted tones of the dance and looked at the clothing she had brought, it was a battle between her hips and her abdominal muscles now as they both undulated together like a serpent. She selected her bra and put it on, slowly working it into her dance in a way that made me want to rip it off again and fuck her, but I was too mesmerized by her movements to do anything myself. She slid into a new thong this time, powder blue and just like all of her lingerie designed to entice, not to hide anything. Again the tempo of the dance changed and I felt the charge jolt into my spine, I had looked at the dress only casually but she must be about to put it on.

There were no straps to this construct of sin, a single zipper up the side was all that held it to her form but it didn’t matter, nothing mattered anymore. Colored the same ox-blood red as my own suit it had a shimmer to it that turned it black in some spots when the light hit it correctly, it went no more than a few inches past her rear and looked like she was born from it the way it stretched across her form and clung desperately as if afraid she might try to leave the dress behind somewhere. Her breasts were once again pressed together forming a deep canyon that sucked up conscious thought like a black hole swallows light.

Her dance stopped as she slipped into a delicate looking pair of high heels with laces and straps that slid all the way up her calves.

“How do I look?” She grinned at me when she was finished.

“H-h-h-how do yo-you l-l-look?!” I stuttered for a moment while my tongue was once more granted access to speak. “You know perfectly well how you look!”

“But a woman enjoys being told.” She was still grinning, but her eyes held that coy look. Between her getting undressed, then her dancing, then her getting redressed, I was certain I could have dug for oil with my cock and that I had testicles the size of volley balls. I wanted her so badly I was quivering, but I also wanted to kill her, and I wanted to get out of there, so many conflicting emotions it was enough to drive a man crazy.

I couldn’t help it, the words were pulled from my lips despite my desires. “You look phenomenal.” It was all I could say at that point, I knew that I could have said more, but I held the words back otherwise I would have burst into song or something equally stupid.

“You’re so nice Ulfr, thank you.” She grinned again. “Oh, look at the time! Our ride should be here by now, come we must be on our way.”

She turned and slipped out of the bedroom and I was close on her heels. Down to street level we went and I was once again staggered by what I saw, in front of my building was parked a fucking limousine! Black and sleek it was right there, “Ah, good. They’re here just in time. Come along, we’ve got sights to see and a few hours to do it in.” With a single word from her to the driver we were off, on a sight-seeing tour through the City.