The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thanks to Retta for helping me edit (somewhat) I just got lazy and decided to shove it through. Standard disclaimers apply, this is a work of erotic fiction, so 18+. If you liked it, please feel free to contact me at . I’ve got extra chapters coming and could always use input from others on how they liked this or what I should change. Extra editing help is also appreciated as well.

Thank you all in advance.

Knowing Your Place

She walked into the room. There was simply no other way to describe her; without the emphasis on an introduction it seemed some how disrespectful. Like not capitalizing a name, or spitting on a war memorial, or like kicking your grandmother. There was simply something there, I couldn’t describe it. Certainly, she was comfortable, and she moved around so confidently that it seemed everyone was only there because she allowed them to be. Somehow she always knew where I was when she wanted me, and there was nothing I could do. It was maddening!

I was in a bar, surprisingly well-lit good food and a live band and since it was in New York, there wasn’t that problem of dealing with cigarette smoke. Personally, there’s nothing I like more than a good cigar coupled with a glass of wine, or a cup of coffee but I’m not a big fan of cigarette smoke. My work had kept me busy the previous week, so I decided to treat my new girlfriend and myself to a drink. I had even gone so far as to dress to impress: black slacks, a pair of black shoes, my favorite black under-shirt, and my favorite dress-shirt, black with deep purple pin striping. I knew I looked better like this than dressed as the corporate computer drone I really was.

But she was a vision to catch a man’s breath, place it carefully in her purse, and forget about it until he suffocated from staring. She was tall; taller than me and I am six foot two. She had probably three inches on me without her heels, but with them on she could touch clouds and had to duck for passing jet liners. Just like every other time I could feel my eyes doing it again; from the tips of her toes they drank in her poised form. Black boots with sharp stiletto heels that must have been at least four inches, hugging her skin as if they were painted to her calves they stretched to just below her knee.

A midnight-blue dress clung to her curves like a jealous lover, slinking down to her mid-thigh but enough of her legs were on display to make the heart-rate of a dead man to quicken. Her hips flared out as she posed for me, knowing I was staring and enjoying every moment of what she was doing to me. In a sharp dip that would make alpine skiers shriek with terror her waist thinned away from her hips only to veer suddenly off course and swell once more into a delectable pair of breasts that the dress only served to display, rather than hide. They appeared much larger than they actually were, not that they weren’t ample to begin with, but, the way the dress clung to her form, it simply enhanced her amazing physical form.

A silver chain dangled from her neck with two pendants on it; one looking like a full moon as if it were carved from ivory and covered in mother of pearl and the other a single disk of obsidian. My eyes were familiarly frozen onto those two disks, and it took a lot of effort just to pull my vision away. This only opened up a new option for her. I gazed into her face and I knew that once again, I had lost this battle. Her eyes were brown, almost to the point of being black, her hair she kept loose and mostly wild even though it looked better maintained than that of most professional models, her cheek bones were sharp and angular giving her a very distinguished look. A small hint of make up was all she applied to her brown skin, that was all she ever needed. During our years spent together she had explained once that she was Native American, never saying where from just vaguely saying she was from “Out West...” and waving it off as nothing and when I was around her that was all I ever needed to know.

My girlfriend looked over from her own drink because the conversation had died suddenly, I think she had even asked me a question when she had walked in. That was another skill she had, almost six years of this and she always knew the worst possible moment to show up; it was uncanny. My reaction to her presence never helped me, and I have never been able to keep a girlfriend for more than a month because of it. For a while I gave up and tried to stay single, but during that time I was constantly being hit on by women that most guys would have simply creamed themselves to be spoken to by. Tired of masturbating myself to sleep every evening I finally hooked up with one of these lingerie-model beautiful women and within a week she she showed up again. Looking over to Jessica with a pleading expression on my face, my mouth already open in apology, but I got no where, I never do. She grabbed her purse without a single word stuffed her I.D into her bag and stormed out, slipping past her without a look and into the street. It was part of this twisted game she plays with me, but in a few days time once she was done toying with me she would disappear and another attractive girl would somehow find me, and it would be another month of bliss.

Damn it, how I hated her, but my body was only partially my own when she was nearby.

Strolling up to me she smiled as she sat down. By way of greeting she pulled her hair to the side so that it cascaded over one shoulder and down her chest, but also so I had full view of the marks that were on her neck and shoulders.

“Those are n-n-new.” I stammered as I breathed in her scent, my cock twitching it’s desire. The fantasy of the two of us at my apartment her against the wall, me slamming into her as deeply as I could manage, both of us soaked in sweat flickered across my mind, making it harder to think.

“That’s not very nice Ulfr! How is that any way to greet an old friend?” Fluffing out her hair once more she smiled widely, not a hint of irony. I’m sure she she knew how much I hated her.

“I’m terribly sorry.” I almost snarled through gritted teeth, as much as I wanted to lash out against her I have never been able to. Once I saw her, I couldn’t leave her; I could not simply stand up out of the bar stool and leave without her suggesting it, or saying that we were going to. “I asked you not to call me that. My name is Michael.” My father was from Iceland and he had insisted that I get something from there, if only a name.

“You only choose to think that because you want to fit in too badly. Besides, Michael is your middle name so if you wish to be technical it is both.” This women drove me insane, it was a miracle that I hadn’t completely flipped my wig as it was.

“What the hell do you want Miakoda? No, never mind that. I know exactly what you want, but how the fuck did you find me? I got a job here, I transferred across the country for gods sake to get away from you. I lost a good job to do it, what are you doing in New York?”

“Such anger. You’ll be fun later.” She smiled slowly and I could have sworn I saw something flicker from her neck. Must have been the necklace, that thing was always spotless. I’ve never seen her not wearing it, never seen her clean it, but it was always sparkling.

Her matter of fact manner had the effect it usually did and diffused my anger by simply confusing me. How? I didn’t tell anyone I was moving, I didn’t tell my parents I was moving back to the East Coast until I was already settled into my apartment. It had been a lot of preparation but I had started everything after Miakoda had made her last visit, I was hoping that if I could leave the area that she and her games would have been left behind as well. “Don’t do that. Answer me, damn you. How did you know where I was?”

Instead of saying anything she simply smiled in that coy fashion that always ground my nerves raw but also had a side effect of getting me absurdly aroused, nothing made sense when she was involved. She called up the bartender and ordered herself a drink and asked for a refill on mine. “I don’t want anymore, I think I’ve had enough.”

A slow smile and she shook her head and looked directly at the bartender, “Ignore him, he’s in a grouchy mood. Bad day at work, make it a double.” The bartender nodded and returned her smile.

“I know all about those.” The bartender laughed and prepared everything and set out drinks down and provided a basket full of freshly made junk foods, barbecue wings, onion rings, buffalo wings, a little bit of everything. “Compliments of the house, the game is starting soon so I hope this makes you feel a little bit better.”

Looking to Miakoda, then to the bartender, then to the food, then the TV and I growled in frustration and grabbed one of the onion rings and stuffed it into my mouth like a petulant child. I understand how I act around Miakoda, but there are some times I just can’t help myself and the way she acts... maddening. Despite my earlier statements to the bartender I wanted my drink to be stiff enough to drop a buffalo, but I didn’t bring much money with me and I don’t drink beer, so drinking binges tend to be expensive.

“So, Ulfr, why New York?” Miakoda asked while sipping from her own drink. She did not have a problem drinking beer and liked them dark. The closer to tar you got the happier she got, and yet I have never seen her tipsy, much less drunk.

“I already told you. I wanted to get away from you.” Sipping my drink I could feel the effects taking grip. Too close to Miakoda, too much of her smell, her look... dear gods her looks. From the front she was staggering, but from a profile aspect she could truly cause accidents. No... this is the drink talking, damn it, too much! I knew I had already had too much, I should never have taken this one. I grabbed a chicken wing, sprinkled a little salt on it then dug in. I need to get more food in my belly, it’ll help counter the alcohol.

“I don’t believe that is your only reason. You enjoy being with me too much to want to leave that all behind.” Again, nothing in her tone was condescending which made it all the more infuriating because it was true. I was still a corporate monkey, but out here I was making almost half-again what I was in California, it was pretty much the same job setting up computer networks, but it was with a brand-new company that looked like it was going places and quickly. I even had people working under me, and that looks great on a resume. Not that I was going to admit it to her of course.

“There was a better job here too.” What? No! I tried to force my hand to release my drink I tried to stand up, I tried to say something to avoid what was happening next, what I knew was going to happen but I couldn’t do anything, she hadn’t given me permission and I wasn’t allowed to leave yet.

“I see. Well, I could grow to like New York, I could like it just because you’re here and now, so am I. I think I will. Move here permanently now, sounds like it would be a nice change, I’ve spent too much time out west, now it’s time to see how the East Coasters live. Sounds fun.” She did it. Again. I had moved around in California four times because of her, I had tried to get restraining orders put in place against her, but every time I went to the court offices to do so, something in my hesitated and I always avoided it t the last moment. Not that I honestly believe that something could be done seriously done about her. Miakoda does what she wants it seemed, when she wanted.

All I could do was whimper and drain the last of my drink. I had not stirred it the whole time since she ordered the same thing so all of the alcohol had settled on the bottom and it was like a punch in the face from a super-heavy weight prize fighter. I continued to sit there and snack on the food that the bartender had left for us, paying as little attention to the presence of Miakoda as humanly possible and failing miserably at that act as the alcohol started it’s insidious work on my judgment. I hate this woman, hated what she was, hated how she could play me like a violin and yet no matter how hard I concentrated on the football game on the television I could not help but steal glances her way. I knew exactly what that dress hid so poorly. I had explored it for years now. Twice a month she stepped into my life for a few days then disappeared like water in a desert, twice a month, sometimes three or more times if I had pissed off a god somewhere.

But I knew her body. Where she was toned from exercise, where she was soft, and there were many places she was soft, so very many places. I shook my head and almost choked on the remains of an onion ring I had been eating but had not noticed I was eating. She smiled at me, once again that coy smile that she had used earlier but this time I didn’t have any defenses. Flashes and images struck my brain and seared into my eye balls; me drilling her from behind like like an animal, us fucking in the shower the water long since gone turned off, in the pool, in the hot tub, in the car, everywhere. Some of them were images of actual love-making, gentle and slow petting and soft caresses, nuzzling and kissing but they were quickly drowned by the images of feral lust that stormed my system with that look.

“I-I-I need to get back to my apartment, please.” I stuttered, staring at her tits while saying this, my cock was throbbing with tension. If my imagination had gone on for much longer I think that I would have given up and simply cum in my pants.

“Absolutely, I’ll help you back to your place.” She stood up in a fluid motion and extended a hand to help me. Her touch was electric and jolted me back to my imagination once more, more images, each scene more feral than the last, I could even hear things now. We were on my bed, in my apartment and we were both naked, she straddling me... I blinked, rapidly. No! Not again! This can’t be happening again!

“No! Damn it, no!” Miakoda grinned now, she never grins like that in public only when we are in private and only when she has done something particularly devious, much like what she had done now. Her body was on full display, her tits dominated much of my immediate field of vision because she was leaning forward holding my hand down while she strapped me in. The view was undeniable though, and it was all I could to try and resist sticking my tongue out and licking her engorged nipple.

“You tried to run from me, you should know better by now how this works. I wasn’t lying though, I could get used to New York and it’s just as convenient that you came here yourself instead of me having to drag you out here. But now,” She rotated her hips a little, and groaned at the sensation running her hands down my now pinned arms and across my chest. “Now you need to be punished, of course, considering how much you enjoy it,” Another rotation of her hips which yanked a gasped intake of breath from me and a moan from her, “I’m not sure if this is really that much of punishment.” I have seen Miakoda dance, she could put old men in their graves from dancing a waltz, and I knew for a fact that she could make a man cum from watching her belly dance, she had control over muscles I couldn’t even name.

Another slow rotation, first one way then the other then she combined a rotation with a progressive rippling of her vaginal muscles. It was like having sex with four women at the same time with only one dick, she could make me feel things that I never knew were possible, it was one of the reasons I hated her so much. Whenever she disappeared and I did manage to get a girlfriend the sex was never like it was with Miakoda, there was a connection with this manipulating whore that I could never find with any other women.

I was getting close but knew that she was not. She could do this to me, and with me for an hour or two before she finally had enough and then it was simply a race to orgasm, because of her personal control she almost always won but never had a problem helping me finish in such a spectacular manner that it made me hate her even more.

The more she writhed, the more she moaned, the more she thrashed and rippled the more turned on I got. I love rough sex but love to be on the bottom because watching the women enjoy themselves are one of the things that gets me going the most, and she had the ability to enjoy herself as few others could but there was nothing else I could do. I knew what those marks she showed were, I had given them to her. They were bite marks, I had been unable to take it any more the last time she had shown up and over-came her for a short time, but couldn’t do anything about it. I wanted to kill her, I wanted to run into the kitchen and stab her to death, but no matter how much I tried to bring myself to do it I just kept at her.

I had grabbed her and threw her off of my bed then lifted her back up and pulled her against my body and bit so hard I could taste blood, I didn’t care. I had wanted to taste more, so I bit again, and then I bit her again, my hands had lost all finesse and were simply groping her tits. I had thrown her against the bed and started to fuck her from behind with all pretense of foreplay forgotten, I just wanted to fuck her, I remember growling almost snarling in my desire. We had fucked for hours, from probably ten o’clock at night until I passed out sometime before dawn. That was the day that I decided to get out of California, I couldn’t be near her she was doing something to me something that frightened me. I remembered too clearly what I would have done if I had gotten the knife and that scared the shit out of me.

She continued to wiggle and shudder, moaning and gyrating. Her breasts were so close that I was struggling against my bonds and bucking wildly beneath her trying to get her to move closer so that I could lick them, fondle them, touch them or just hold them and feel their impressive weight in my hands. But she was tormenting me and I knew she was, she knew what she was doing and knew that I was nearly out of my mind again with desire for her. She kept at it, drawing me close to orgasm, then slowly leading me off, it felt like the head of my cock was going to explode when suddenly she got that grin again, she didn’t want me getting too out of control, she seemed to enjoy it last time, but this is punishment.

She simply clenched my dick with every muscle in her pussy at once and moved up and down slowly, I came almost instantly bursting off the top and deep inside her I thrashed against my bonds trying to grab her so that I could hold her down on me but she just kept going as she slowly worked up her own orgasm, rippling slowly up and down on my shaft plotting every single one of her most sensitive spots until she grasped for her own tits and bent backwards with a shriek and a smile released her own orgasm letting her muscles do what they wanted to do and sending me back into convulsions as her well-developed musculature tormented me until all there was was black. I passed out, that wouldn’t be the first time. My blood pressure has to be through the upper stratosphere when she is really having fun.

I knew she wouldn’t be there in the morning, she never stays after we’re done. When I awoke there was a note buried under the pillows, “See you tomorrow. I want to go to a nice restaurant, make a reservation for somewhere, then give me a call.” Once again, even in her notes she was just as matter of fact as if she was discussing the weather. That woman was infuriating! But as ever, between being nearly apoplectic with rage and making a cup of coffee, I made a reservation for a really nice Italian place I’d heard about up town.