The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 7

by Redsliver

* * *

“Are you sure you’re OK?” It wasn’t a fair question to ask of Marie. She was spinning at a nine despite the fact that she hated wearing her glasses. Her left natural brown eye was red and bloodshot. I felt really bad. I felt quite proud of myself.

“Relax, it’s not the worst thing that’s ever happened to me during sex,” she said, scoffing.

“It might’ve been for me.”

“Oh, you sweet summer child,” she laughed and kissed me on the lips. I had to smile. She was just exuding light and happiness. I put the fact that I had revved up my best friend’s girl until she had blown me in the movie theater out of my mind. “What’s next?”

“I’m going over to Fox’s,” I said. “You should come.”

She punched me in the arm and laughed.

“You flying over the moon in that post sex giddiness, that’s to be expected these days, lady killer. Me, on the other hand…”

“But you never got off,” I said.

“True,” she tapped her lips. “I’ll come to collect soon. Oh! Nice, accidental pun.”

She kissed me again.

“Are—” No, I wasn’t going to ask if she was going to break up with Fox. I didn’t want to share her. I didn’t want to steal her. Ignorance was bliss.

“R what?”

“Uh, I had fun,” I said. “You’re not worried about my other girls?”

She tapped her heart, frowned, tapped her head. “I know you say you’re playing with my head, but it really feels like my heart.” She stuck out her lip. “I’m gonna invite Paula over tonight. Come crash at my dorm room and I’ll have an answer for you.”

“Are you bi?”

“I love…” She stepped forward, grabbed my cock through my jeans (and her mitten). She kissed me again. “And I’m willing to play some games to get it.”

She pulled her hand away, booped my nose. She realized the light she was waiting for changed and crossed Spring Garden. We waved back and forth to each other a half dozen times. I walked back half a block to the bus stop. Just in time.

I was over the moon. Marie? Paula? Ira? Vickie… Lynsey…

I turned my phone on. Once I had gone to a movie and forgot to turn it back on for two days. Half my friends think I’m not human for that one. My phone started buzzing.

Lynsey.

Lynsey. Lynsey. Lynsey. Lynsey. Vickie. Lynsey.

Oh, and one from Paula: “Hey lady killer”

“Hey, is everything OK?” I texted back. I wasn’t ready to check in with Lynsey and Vickie yet.

“Everything’s great!”

“With Lynsey?”

“What? Who’s this.”

I almost replied.

“Sorry! Hey Jordan”

I sighed.

“Lynseys cleaning. A lot. She wouldn’t talk so I went out looking for beer. You wanna go to a party tonight?”

“Heading over to Fox’s.”

“For a manslut, you don’t go out much.”

“Have fun. I think Marie’s looking to get in touch with you.”

“Oh god. If you and Fox are thinking of getting into wife swapping, bring someone else?”

“Not Marie?”

“Not me. Call Lynsey. She needs to hear from you.”

I figured that was bad advice. I’d see her face to face after I… After I…

I found Ira’s number.

“Hey, How’s Vickie?”

“Hot.”

“Helpful.”

“Hey, you can land any chick right? With your heart fuckery?”

“I think so.”

“If I strike out with some girl you might like, should I pass her along? Finder’s fee threesome?”

“Marry me?”

“Hard pass. Call Vickie. She’s bouncing of the walls. Never seen her so happy.”

“Soon.” I texted back.

I risked checking out Vickie’s text. Holy shit. It was a nude of her on her bed. I quickly shut it down, looking around that no one on the bus had been peeking over my shoulder. I had my hoods up, I had two, but scanning the bus was tolerable. There were only like eight people and I never felt more than two at once. I grinned, leaned back and smiled like an idiot.

I changed buses and rode the rest of the way to Fox’s. The cars weren’t in the driveway. The lights were off. It was still early afternoon though. I walked up to the door and knocked. No one was home. I frowned.

I felt the two brightly spinning brains and turned to see the school bus accelerating away from its latest stop. Kitty saw me and beamed, rushing across the street without looking. I frowned. Those two brains, they had jumped from sevens to tens when Kitty saw me. They spun in opposite directions. I frowned, looking past her. No, she was alone.

“Jordan!” She skidded to a stop in her galoshes. There was a little ice on her driveway. She flew into me, headbutting my sternum. I crashed backwards, falling into the snowbank that cut around her driveway. She rushed over me.

“Um, hi? You OK?”

“Snow’s soft,” I said, assuaging her fears. Two minds zigzagged up and down as I said so. She had two? Why were they spinning in opposite directions? “Hi.”

“Hi.” She grabbed her hands together under the back of her bookbag. “Oh! You wanna come in?! Come on!”

She ran from me to the side door while fishing her keys from her parka pocket. I walked up the stairs behind her.

“You look pretty today,” I said. She always did. She turned. Her cheeks firetruck red. It wasn’t that cold out today. She thrust the door inward and tripped on the landing. I rushed. I couldn’t catch her but I helped her to her feet. “You OK?”

“It’s OK, just my face.”

“I like your face,” I said.

She went cross-eyed. “Um… DO YOU WANNA HAVE SEX?!”

“Yeesss?” I answered, a little worried.

“Oh my god!”

“Jesus Christ! Kitty, come on a little stronger, why don’t you?”

Kitty screamed as her sister walked into the kitchen. I had pulled my hoods down. Dove’s brain didn’t have a pulse. Kitty was a pair of tens.

“Why are you home?!” Kitty shouted. “The door was locked!”

“Yeah, Mom locks it when she leaves for work,” Dove said. “Hi, Jordan. I didn’t think you were coming over early anymore. You know, since you’ve got a girlfriend now.”

“He had a girlfriend before!” Kitty shouted.

“I don’t know what I have right now,” I said. Kitty’s minds were going both ways. Which one would Dove match if I pulled that cord? “Except superpowers.”

“What?” Kitty asked.

I grabbed Dove’s mind, spinning her up clockwise. She put down the beer she was about to open and put her hand on her hip. Kitty unbalanced. Her clockwise mind shot up to a fifteen by the time I had Dove at four. Kitty’s counterclockwise dropped to a five. Her face contorted in confusion. She slapped me with both hands, in the shoulder, pushing me out of the porch and into the kitchen with Dove.

I smirked, letting her push me, my socks sliding easily across the tile floor. I had my attention totally on her two minds. I crashed hard, nose first, into the jam of the kitchen door. Kitty shrieked, let go and I dropped backwards onto my tailbone.

“For fuck’s sake!” Dove laughed, sailing up to a six with inertia as Kitty recalibrated to her tens.

“Can you get me an Advil?” I asked.

“Follow me,” Dove shook her head. “Maybe you want to go make your bed really quick, Kitty?”

She stepped on my fingers as she bolted through the kitchen towards her room. I watched her go.

“Why did you have to try both of us at the same time?”

“You can feel her too? Or see her? Or, I dunno, smell her?”

“Sense is all-purpose,” Dove said. “And no, except when you were touching both of our minds.”

“All three,” I said.

“What?”

“It’s like Kitty’s spinning both ways,” I said. I touched my nose. Shit, it was bleeding. I grabbed it with my hand and squeezed as Dove led me to the bathroom. She pointed to the tissues on the sink counter. She opened a gold framed wooden cabinet by the window and grabbed some Tylenol.

The bathroom door was directly across the hall from Kitty’s room. She smiled and looked away as she rushed a pile of stuffed animals into a hamper and forced the lid down. I kicked the door closed.

“Um, Jordan? The door?” Dove said.

“It keeps me from doing you both at once,” I said, grabbing her mind.

“Romantic tip one, don’t lock a girl in a room with you and then force yourself on her?”

“It’s not like that,” I said, but I was already rolling her up to match Kitty’s ten. Dove put her hand on her hip and licked her lips.

“So what then? Worried that Kitty’s gonna break your dick?”

“Now that you mention it,” I said, chuckling at how honest that was. I was talking a bit high pitched with my nose crushed as I was waiting for the run to clot. “Um, no. What about a threesome?”

“A threesome?” she asked. I really had to push to keep her from falling. I hedged my bets and got her up to a twelve. She closed the distance, ran her hand over my chest. “What if Kitty doesn’t want me there when she loses her virginity?”

“She’s a virgin?”

“Kitty?”

“What? She’s hot.”

“Yeah, that’s kinda true. I guess you’re the first guy with the pain tolerance high enough to keep coming back.” She slipped two Tylenol tablets into my mouth. I had to shut up because I wasn’t breathing or talking until I swallowed. “You’re gonna have a hell of a black eye.”

“And guys with scars turn you on?”

“Maybe, if they’re the guy who won the fight…” she said. I pulled her to a thirteen. “You’re in deep enough, Jordan! Anymore and I think I’ll go fuck that doorknob!”

“Kinky.”

“Oh my god, you’re a total dork,” she said. “Fine, threesome with Kitty. I’m going to need a bit more of a ramp up.”

Kitty knocked on the bathroom door.

“Dove… Please go away.”

“So is she,” Dove said.

I nodded, turned Dove up to a solid fourteen. I was surprised she wasn’t sucking my dick right now. Or licking the blood off my hands. She had control of herself the way I didn’t see in Marie, let alone anyone else.

“Alright, Kitty!” Dove said, she passed by me rubbing her breasts across my chest. She snapped her teeth at me and smiled. We could both feel how hard I was. She opened the door.

Kitty had shed her school clothes and was standing there in her bra and panties. She tried to rush through Dove. Dove grabbed Kitty by the waist and lifted the younger sister from the ground. Kitty kicked, harmlessly, as Dove marched Kitty across the hall and threw her onto the bed.

“Dove! OK, I get it. Not in the hall!” The last word as a spiking shriek that surprisingly didn’t shatter all of the windows in the house. Dove flicked a smile back at me. She was wearing pajamas. Fuzzy blue pants and a loose faded t-shirt. She pitched the t-shirt onto Kitty’s hamper and posed with her shoulders.

Dove’s tits were high and perky. They weren’t the best I’d ever seen, but I’d been surrounded by great tits for days.

I tossed the wad of bloody tissues into a waste bin. I hurriedly washed my hands and face. Kitty came dashing into the bathroom. She slipped on the bathmat and scythed my legs out from under me with a pretty amazing scissor kick takedown.

I managed not to break my face this time. I was leaning over Kitty.

“Hi.” I said. “Dove’s gonna join us.”

“Why?” Kitty said. Her minds dropped and pumped up and down. Twelves and sevens and then changing places. I grabbed her elbows and lifted her up to her feet.

“You can feel this right?” I said. I pushed Kitty back and shut the door. Dove was way too amped up for me to risk taking her down a step at all. Kitty folded back against the closed door.

“Yes! Yes! I can feel it!”

She pulled me in and kissed the hell out of me. Which was awesome. She had no idea what she was doing. It was hot and wet and I narrowly escaped.

“Less teeth,” I said.

“Sorry!” She was blushing down her neck to her tight bra. I reached down and stopped a half-inch from her tit. She grabbed my hand with both of hers and clasped it to her chest. “Yes!”

Ego totally stroked. I ran my thumb over her nipple which I could feel through the bra, but had yet to see. I smiled as stupidly as she did.

Then I had a thought.

“Um, so, about feeling and—”

When she grabbed my cock, her hand was swinging like she was trying to throw the hardest strike in bowling. I gasped in her face and she went cross-eyed with confusion and shock.

“We’re, uh,” I coughed into my shoulder. I turned back. “We’re getting there.”

“Oh!” she said. “Sorry. I just… I tried to ask you on my birthday, but you fell down the stairs to the basement. I promised Fox I’d wait until you asked me.”

“I hate your brother,” I said. “I didn’t know it was OK to ask until this afternoon.”

But…

Her hand was moving slowly and nicely now. I let my eyes close, the lids were super heavy. I took a deep breath.

I had something I needed to do.

Two minds spun in my face like the lines of a whipper snipper. Both were solid fourteens. I didn’t like fifteens and higher, they felt dangerous. I just had to tweak her a little. Besides, even as I had left Dove, she didn’t seem like she’d wait for us.

I could fuck the sisters one at a time.

I could fuck the sisters together.

So, I didn’t really have a choice, did I?

I smiled.

“Feel this, OK?”

She nodded and pulled my zipper down. I had to ignore her, which was impossible. I hoped I could play with her mind even with only 30% of my faculties.

Thirty percent was rounding up.

I twisted up one mind, the opposite mind screeched down. I then grabbed the second and tried to even things out. I didn’t but when she settled herself, she revved herself up as a result.

She had two fifteens when I was done.

She slapped me across the face.

I had never been more shocked.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m making you like me more,” I said.

“No, you’re not!”

“What am I doing then?”

“You’re tugging my heart around,” she said, bottom lip sticking out in a pout.

“Yeah, I’ve been able to do this since I recovered from your cookies,” I said.

“What?” She pushed me off, turned around and yanked the bathroom door in. I retreated, banged my buttcheek off the corner of the bathroom counter. First injury I could blame on myself and not her.

Dove wasn’t in Kitty’s room anymore. Kitty was rushing to the kitchen.

“Hey Dove?”

“End of the hall, my room,” her voice was liquid sex. She sounded like she was working on herself. Kitty slid to a halt in the dining room before the kitchen.

“We’ll go play in a second,” Kitty said. “C’mere!”

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the kitchen. There was a bottom corner cupboard that she rushed over to. She dug way in the back and pulled out a Christmas decorated metal tin.

“What?”

She cracked the lid. I staggered back as the smell hit me. My stomach turned over and my eyes watered. She put it on the counter and took one out.

“You kept those?”

“Yeah, because you ate them and asked for more,” Kitty frowned. “Just because the others didn’t want them and Dove said you were just being nice. She’s not always right. Sometimes she’s just being mean to me.”

I gasped, took a full breath of air in the dining room. I was red in the face and turning purple when I grabbed the can cover and set the tin closed. It was too early when I breathed again. Kitty frowned at me.

“They really are bad?” she said. Her minds dropped down to nines. I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. Got her back up to tens.

“They…” I shook my head and grabbed her ass with both hands. She giggled and kicked her legs around my waist. Somehow, that went smoothly. I squeezed her cheeks and ran her out of the kitchen, across the dining room, and into the hall that led to the upstairs bedrooms.

Fox’s was down in the basement.

“How come, when I touch other people’s… Girl’s minds… they don’t slap me like you do?”

“What do they do?”

I kissed her.

“Oh!” she said.

“Yep,” I said.

“And you can do this with…”

“Even Dove,” I finished her sentence.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah,” I said. “Though, you’re special.”

I was talking about her two minds. I didn’t understand. She grabbed my hair and kissed me. Apparently, I had picked the words she had wanted to hear, even if they weren’t the words I had wanted to mean.

“Really?”

“Yeah…”

“And Dove?”

“She’s kinda on a clock,” I said.

“So… I’m special, but there are other girls?” she said.

“Well, yeah.”

“OK, but I want to meet them,” she said. “Like with Dove.”

“Really?” I started rushing her down the hallway to Dove’s room. Kitty stopped giggling and cackled up a storm. She had her legs kicked out over my hips. She twitched, kicked off one side of the hallway and we slid to the right and I slammed the corner of my elbow off her open door.

I dropped her.

I cursed.

I apologized.

I laughed.

We ended up sitting on the floor, looking into Dove’s room. Three brains spun madly in my senses. I couldn’t help it. It was anesthesia to start laughing. Even as I felt Dove dropping from her uncontrollable thirteen down to a still exploitable eight.

She came to her. She was naked, a little tuft of pubic hair. Most of the girls I had fucked hadn’t had anything down there. I walked my eyes up her body to her eyes. When I smiled for her, she crossed her ankles and shook her head at us. Kitty grabbed my chin and dragged my eyes down to Dove’s tits.

“Nice,” Dove said.

“They’re better than nice!” I said. Kitty and I erupted in laughs. She leaned over and grabbed me around the shoulder.

“You guys know Mom’ll be home at 5:30, right?” Dove said. “We probably wanna be done with whatever fucking you’ve been pulling on our heartstrings for.”

“Or he could just fuck Mom,” Kitty said. “Dad won’t be home until eight or nine.”

“Fox’ll be here by six,” Dove said. She looked cold and her mind was dropping again. “If you make Mom cheat on Dad...” She had dropped to a four. She was barely going to be my friend in a minute. “I’ll never forgive you.”

“I won’t,” I said. Besides, I had to deal with Marie and Fox. I grabbed Kitty’s hand and climbed to my feet. I guess things were out with Dove. Kitty let me pull her up. “Let’s go to your bedroom.”

“Dove’s got a queen sized bed, I just have a twin,” Kitty said.

“She’s right,” Dove said, wiggling her ass as she walked into her room. I was expecting the door to swing shut but she didn’t. I frowned. I leaned over and kissed Kitty.

“Give me 1 minute, then come in,” I kissed her again. She grabbed my hair and kissed me hard. I think I would’ve lost all the hair on the sides of my head if I pulled back. So I pushed her against the wall and we made out until we were panting.

“That wasn’t quite a minute,” Kitty pouted.

“Your sister’s not gonna have fun if I don’t help her get in the mood,” I said. I was still amazed the door hadn’t closed and locked. Dove was sitting up against her headboard, knees and ankles apart. She was scrolling on her phone.

“Cool! Can I watch?” Kitty asked.

“What?”

She was already rushing into the room. She hopped onto Dove’s bed, bouncing across the bedsprings and then trying her best to lay crosswise at Dove’s feet. Kitty put up her knee and couldn’t decide on how to frame her shoulders. Dove gave me a tired smile. Kitty almost managed to look seductive.

Both were sexy. I walked in and closed the door.

I felt for Dove’s mind, a two. And she was still putting in the performance of sex. I met her eyes.

“Why?”

“I already said yes, didn’t I?”

“I’ll fix things,” I said.

“You were gonna sometime, why not now? It’s not like there’s anything else going on,” she said.

Kitty rolled over. “That’s all it takes?”

“You have sex because your bored?” I asked at the same time.

“Usually,” Dove answered.

“Alright,” I said. Three minds, two were Kitty’s. They seemed more awkward than disagreeing. Like she had no clear footing on any of her thoughts. She was flying at two thirteens.

Dove was a one. I pulled up the hoodie of the shirt I was still wearing.

“Boo! Clothes off!” Kitty said. I dropped my pants and she squealed. I walked forward, sat on the bed. I shushed her, pulled her legs out of my line of sight and looked at Dove.

Kitty was still in the room. There was a depth perception to things now though. I could focus on Dove.

I twisted her a little. Kitty did not react as much, but she was still being changed. I rubbed her calf without looking. It seemed to settle her some. Normally, I cranked the brains, pulling on them like the ripcord on a chainsaw.

Dove looked at me impatiently. I was slowly getting her over a six. Going slow didn’t mean I could feel more gradations. I couldn’t differentiate 5.2 from a 5.5 or anything. It still felt like a ratchet, the next tooth would click in. It was going faster.

“He got these powers from my cookies!” Kitty said.

“I’m sure you followed Mom’s recipe to a T,” Dove said, rolling her eyes.

“You gotta stay out of my line of sight, Kitty,” I said. “Otherwise, I could really upset you.”

“Oh!” She scrambled around me and slipped her arms around my waist. Her tits felt great from behind me.

Even with her cheek on my hood pressed up against my neck, the barrier fuzzed her up enough.

“From her cookies?”

“Once I felt better, yeah,” I said.

“Baking soda’s in the box. With the arm and hammer on it. Not one of Mom’s lab jars.” Dove rolled her eyes over my shoulder.

“I know that!” Kitty snapped.

“For fuck’s sake. You are so bad at baking, you gave the boy you’re in love the power to fuck every woman he wants?” Dove shook her head.

“Well, better than killing him…”

“Bright sides, “ I said. Dove was smiling bright back at me when I got her to an eight. Kitty was a shaking seventeen but it might’ve been her other twelve that had her dry humping my butt. I reached down and rubbed her fingers and knee.

“You don’t have to go much higher,” Dove said. “Besides, Kitty’s not too patient right now, and I don’t need to love you to be involved in this.”

I nodded.

“I like the idea of you loving me,” I said.

“Why wouldn’t you want to have sex with someone you love?” Kitty asked.

“Because he won’t be mine,” Dove said. “You haven’t seen the brunette he picked up Kitty. We’re just the other girls.”

“I’m special,” Kitty barked.

“Very,” I agreed.

“And he’s going to take me to all of those girls, and we’re gonna be together,” she said. We meant Kitty and I minus Dove to her eleven brain. The second was shooting up to a twenty. That Kitty wanted to conquer the world with my cock. To her, we was me, her, and our spoils of war.

“We’ll be right back, Dove,” I said. I stepped off the bed and ran Kitty to the door and out into the hall. “Close the door, please Dove.”

She slammed it. Kitty and I heard Dove collapse her shoulder into the closed door.

“Pull my hood down?” I said. I was busy carrying Kitty piggyback. She did and instantly started nibbling and licking on my ear.

I tried to pull up the eleven, slow down the twenty.

The twenty fought not to slow down. She was barely a seventeen when I was pushing the other brain at a fifteen.

“I don’t think this is safe for your brain,” I said.

“Or my heart.”

“That too.”

“Cool,” she licked my ear. “Can we go have sex now?”

“Yeah,” I said, frowning. “I we have to.” Kitty curled her toes into knuckles and knocked on Dove’s door.

Dove wiped her eyes, leaving them a little red. She smiled to see me in a way I had never seen her smile. She swung her hips and headed to the bed.

“Hi ho!” Kitty threw an arm over my shoulder and pointed. “Giddyap!”

“Hey girls! Oh, I know those shoes. Hi Jordan!” Their father’s voice cut through the house.

* * *