The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 6

by Redsliver

* * *

Run away and hide.

I felt like a big strong man.

But Vickie and Lynsey had come together like planes and trade centers. I had no training to be a first responder.

I had excuses.

Jesus Christ.

I kept looking at my phone. Expecting a Lynsey tirade of texts. It was quiet. No word. And what the fuck about Vickie? What would she do?

I didn’t know either of them as well as I thought I did.

I knew them well enough to get inside their brains to get inside their legs.

And the sex was awesome.

And I could fix it. I knew where they lived.

But I couldn’t fix it on campus.

I staggered away, deciding that I wasn’t making it to class. The flow of students through the corridors overwhelmed my mind. So many brains. Like there were more opposite directions than just clockwise and counterclockwise. A noneuclidean world of disconcertion and unbalance. This was what it must feel like to stare into the mind of some eldritch horror.

I needed practice. I had managed a bit of control when I was with Vickie and Ira. The fresh air was better. There weren’t clogged arteries of students out in the street. Partly because it was cold. I headed down Spring Garden, targeted for pizza corner. I pulled the hood of my hoodie and my winter coat up and over my toque.

Walls seemed to block out minds, and the hoods helped, but they weren’t impermeable like brick.

Or aluminum foil?

I’d look like an idiot if I covered my head with foil… But if I could origami up some real looking hats, maybe a robin hood with a feather, a 1920s mobster fedora, a bigass sombrero, I’d just be another eclectic and weird guy on campus.

Not with the sombrero. I wouldn’t want to step on someone else’s culture. That would just get me yelled at and posted on dozens of TikToks.

Besides, I didn’t know if tin foil worked.

Or if a hat would cover enough of my head to be effective.

What I did know was that I wouldn’t be able to do the arts and crafts well enough to have something that was fun and not shitty.

I cut across the old library grounds. I was walking taller. The hoods were helping, I don’t know if they’d help enough to walk around school between classes. If I sat up front in class, I could probably handle my smaller classes.

I got in line for a slice of pizza. Four girls in front of me. None worth a brain twist. Besides, I wanted a break. Still I ran my power along their differently spinning brains. I think one clearly liked her friend and her friend clearly liked the tall brown guy slinging slices. And they spun in the same direction.

I could play matchmaker? Give quiet lesbian a shot at her friend and her friend the exotic sex she seemed to want. They weren’t hideous. Maybe the guy would give me a free slice?

Except, if I stuck my power in their brains, they’d know it was me. And I was always first choice for the screw and I really didn’t want to go down in quality from Vickie or Lynsey.

Most people were getting their slices to go. I took mine to the mostly empty tables. I sat down and took out my phone.

Still nothing.

My heart sank.

I brought up Lynsey’s number.

I typed out:

“Hi, I’m getting pizza. Do you wanna come by and”

And then I deleted everything.

I should get her somewhere where it’s just me and her brain. Why did she and Vickie have to be so counter to each other? Why did Paula have to push back against jumping in? Why couldn’t the girls like each other the way I liked them?

I brought up Fox’s number.

“Come to pizza corner. I’m buying.”

Food. I’m buying. Guaranteed to get a friend when you need him. It was a short wate, but I did by a second slice and another Pepsi.

He came in, I walked over, got him a meat lover and a sprite. We went back over to my table. With my back to the door, my hoods up, and Fox across from me. It felt good.

“Dude… Man…” he shook his head and sighed. “Did you tank things with Lynsey?”

“I don’t know,” I said. “Can we go to your place today? Let the fires burn themselves out some.”

“After classes?” Big-brained Fox was a physics major. His labs kept him at school for hours longer than me.

“Yeah, same as always. Meet you there?”

“Um, actually, I’d rather you wait for me and we could go over together,” he said.

“That’s new, why?”

“Because you’re with somebody now,” he shrugged.

“I don’t follow.”

“It’s not fair to Kitty.”

“What?”

“Dude, I’ve been trying to set the two of you up since she asked me to at her birthday,” he shrugged.

“She’s your sister! You’re like the only friend I have on campus! I wasn’t going to torpedo that by perving all over your little sister.”

“My older sister’s fine?”

“Obviously! Dove has clearly no interest in me,” I said, slumping.

“You flirt with her all of the time.”

“I try and flirt with her all of the time,” I said. “It was like practice. If I could get her to crack a smile, I was doing something right.”

“But with Kitty?”

“I suffered grievous bodily injury,” I said, shaking my head and smiling. I looked up and he looked smug. “What?”

“You clearly like her.”

“You know who I am. I’m a total skeezbag when it comes to hot chicks.”

“Dude, you kept a long distance thing going for months with Lynsey Killigan throwing herself at you on Halloween. In that fucking costume she was wearing.”

“Killigan’s her last name?”

“Or Killian? Something like that.”

“Would you be surprised to know, I wasn’t aware she was into me?”

“No, actually that explains things,” he laughed and tossed his crust onto his cardboard plate.

“So, why would you inflict me on your sister?” Honestly, I was thinking about the last few days. I was thinking about the text and picture I’d been sent of Lynsey and Vickie apparently clashing. I was mostly thinking of how I was being a coward and not diving into fixing things.

I needed more practice.

I needed to get better at this.

Then I’d fix everything.

“Every guy is an inveterate horndog,” Fox said. “I’m looking forward to doing unholy and immoral things all over Marie. Every guy’s gonna perv on Kitty. You were just the only guy I knew that she liked, went out of his way to treat her well, and was committed to a girlfriend. So when she asked that I give her a few hours with her before we went downstairs and played video games, it seemed like a good idea.”

“Well, shit,” I said. “You literally had to tell me it was OK.”

“This was last semester. You were still doing your long distance thing till Christmas,” Fox said. “I wasn’t going to be the one to torpedo that.”

“It’s been weeks since I got back from Christmas. Single. And I’ve had four opportunities alone with Kitty.”

“Right, and you pussied out.” He laughed at me. “I guess I’ve just been in the groove of the status quo. And, I’ve been busy with—”

His face lit up brightly. I could feel something change his brain. It wasn’t as stable as spinning was with girls. I turned. Marie was walking up to the door of the restaurant.

She looked so good. Her brain was spinning at a happy six. She tapped her phone screen and picked her ear buds out of her ears as she came through the door. Fox was racing over to her. She forced a smile.

I could tell it was a force.

Her brain speed dropped to a two by the time Fox grabbed her hand and fished out his wallet.

That wasn’t OK.

If he was gonna go as far setting me up with Kitty, and I had this superpower. I smiled. Why not spread the wealth?

I pulled my hoods forward until I had Marie framed in my sight and everyone else in the restaurant blocked out. It wasn’t quite perfect. I could feel the cashier, Fox, and the three dudes coming in from the street. She was the only woman though. That made it easier. Nothing else was spinning.

I took a deep breath.

I lacked all subtlety. I cranked her brain up to a ten as he paid for her slice. She twisted. The look in her eyes over her shoulder at me was hot as the sun. She started walking over to me. There was a very definitive swing to her hips.

Oh shit.

She knew it was me. That crazy bitch at the pub with Lynsey last night. She went to me first before her buddies could sweep in and pick up my litter.

Fox hurried into view with a can of diet coke and a slice of veggie for Marie. I twisted in my seat, back to them, and looked down at my half finished slice.

Marie’s fingers stroked across my shoulder as she twisted around the table and sat across from me.

She was a black girl, with little makeup, and her hair tied back in a loose and wavy ponytail. She wore colored contacts. She didn’t always have the steel blue eyes she was looking at me today. She was almost formless in her fluffy white parka. She immediately unzipped it and hung it over the back of her chair. She was wearing her Dalhousie Engineering sweater, which showed some more of her figure. It wasn’t a display, but it could’ve been with her smirk.

It didn’t matter. I knew what she looked like down to a skimpy slutty police uniform back on Halloween. She was tall, athletic, with big tits and the best legs and ass I had ever drooled over. She crossed her legs under the table. The toe of her snow boots crossed over the front of my jeans.

I felt my heart clog my throat.

“Hey!” Fox beamed, he slid her slice and popped down in front of her. He dragged his chair around the table and smiled at her.

She fell, not far from the ten I had forced her to, when she smiled at Fox.

“Thank you.”

Through those words, I cranked her up to a twelve.

She was staring right into Fox’s eyes then and there. I was being a good friend. She turned back to me.

“Hey, shit, Jordan,” Fox said, checking his phone quickly as he reclined in his chair. “Calculus.”

“I think I’m going to skip class today,” I said. Vickie and Lynsey were up at upper campus after all.

“That’s great, I’d hate to eat alone.” Marie’s smile might’ve been pointed at Fox, but her eyes were all for me.

Maybe ditching wasn’t the best idea.

“It sucks we never got put in the same class,” Fox said. “At least we got chem, physics, and English together. Can’t win ’em all.”

He pulled Marie closer for a quick kiss.

I was doing the right thing.

I twisted her up to a fourteen when their lips were together. She just melted in his arms.

It worked!

“Wow,” Fox said. He was giddy. “You’re amazing.”

“Yeah,” she said, flicking her eyes to me.

I really shouldn’t help people.

“I feel amazing,” she said.

“I think we’re going over my place for games later,” Fox said, standing up. “I know that’s not your thing. So, still on for tomorrow?”

“Wouldn’t miss it,” she said.

Fox clapped my arm, grabbed my garbage, (I would’ve finished that crust!) and all but skipped out of the restaurant.

I looked at Marie. She smiled around the pizza in her lips, tilting sideways watching Fox leave. She waved a little wave.

When she looked at me, she had spun down, but to an eleven. An eleven is anything short of anal in a dirty bathroom stall.

“Uh, he’s head over heels for you and I thought I could help,” I said.

“Yeah, I noticed.” She was smiling as she chewed. I felt like I was under a microscope in her eyes.

“How are you two doing?”

“He’s very vanilla. A very nice guy.” she said, after she had finished chewing. “I prefer excitement.”

Great.

“Look, I haven’t made a move on his sister because I’m a good friend,” I said.

“Why not? Kitty’s down for it. And from what I’ve heard from Paula, you could give that little kitten quite the education.”

“Uh… You talk to Paula?”

“Yeah, she’s in engineering as well.”

“Why are the engineering girls so hot?”

She laughed her ass off and grabbed a napkin to catch the pop that had come out of her nose. I felt better. Making her laugh ratcheted her down to an eight.

“Thanks,” she said, still chuckling as she wiped off her boobs. She caught me looking and amped up to a nine.

Should I run?

“Seriously, there’s about one in ten first year girls in engineering. Almost all of them in our chemistry class. I point them all out to you? You’ll probably change your “engineering girls are hot” idea.”

“You can carry a lot of uglies,” I said. “You’d have to drop out before I changed my mind.”

Why was I flirting?

Oh, look at her smile.

“Maybe I should go?”

“Why, you’re skipping class and I’m free for two hours. We never hang out.”

“That’s because you don’t like video games, so you’re never over Fox’s when I am,” I said.

“That’s not it,” she said. “I don’t head over Fox’s because I don’t want to pity fuck him.”

“Right.”

She had no pity in her eyes while she looked at me.

“Let’s go to your dorm room.”

“Uh…”

Maybe, backup would let me deal with Vickie or Lynsey. Or neither would be home. Paula was off in calculus with Fox. Avril, I had no idea. Ira wouldn’t be around. It was Friday.

“Or we could go to my room in O’Brien,” she said. “Let’s just go somewhere.”

“Let’s go to the movies,” I said.

She frowned at me. She looked a little disgusted and impatient. She was up to a ten now.

“Alright,” she said, taking out her phone and flashing a smirk at me. “I’m choosing the flick.”

“Sure, whatever,” I said. “When you find what you want. I’ll grab our tickets.”

“Already paid for them,” she put her phone down.

“But…”

“Show’s in a little over an hour,” she said, finishing off her slice. She picked up her pop bottle. Her tongue circled the rim. I stared like an idiot. She smiled in triumph.

“Let’s, uh, go. Cool off and clear our heads,” I said, standing up. I grabbed her garbage. She slung into her coat.

I was hoping the cold January air would hit me like a cold shower.

I had never had a cold shower. I can only imagine they work at killing a libido.

Marie bumped her shoulder into mine.

“If we keep going this way, you’re gonna have to break up with Fox,” I said.

“Left?” she said. “You want to take the long way around Citadel Hill? We got more than enough time.”

“I meant, this flirting and what comes next.”

“A movie date?”

“Shit.” I said.

“Did you pay for the tickets?” She flattened her eyes at me.

“No.”

“Then you’re not taking me out on a date,” she said, with a smirk.

“But you’re taking me out on one,” I said.

“So you can only wind me up? Can’t voodoo me less horny?”

“Well, I can…”

“Then there’s no problem,” she said, bumping my shoulder again. “You’ll stop things from going too far.”

“Right,” I said. “Right!”

“There’s a smile.”

“This is what I wanted to do,” I said. “Learn control. So I can fit Vickie and Lynsey together.”

“And what about Kitty?”

“Fox doesn’t want me to only perv out his sister,” I said. “Maybe I can cool her down and I won’t have to hurt her.”

“Like a nice guy,” she smiled. “Not getting the girl.”

“I’m getting a bunch of girls,” I said. “Paula told you, yeah?”

“Yeah,” Marie nodded. “She certainly sang your praises.”

I tilted my chin up and squared my shoulders more as we walked.

“Did I make things better for you and Fox?”

“It was the best kiss I ever had,” she said. “You really can work a girl up.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Your thank you’s in the movie theater,” she said.

“What movie did you pick?” I asked.

“Does it matter?”

“No,” I said. “What matters is mastering this power I have.”

She practically purred as I stood up taller. Her brain spun up to a thirteen. I looked her over.

Fox had such good taste in girls. We had bonded during frosh week ogling Marie and Avril after all. I talked him up. Even introduced him to Lynsey and Vickie. Because I had my girlfriend back home.

Now I didn’t.

Now Lynsey and Vickie were mine. Though they didn’t know it yet.

Marie was his.

I pushed her brain up.

She giggled and scooped up my hand. I should’ve been wearing gloves. Her fingers, straight out of the mitten, were toasty and warm. I squeezed them.

“I hope you’re not too disappointed in me,” I said. “I can see how good it feels for me to get into your brain.”

“You can see that?”

“It’s all over your face,” I said. She had a traffic stopping smile. Or, I attributed the car slipping as it came to a stop to Marie. She had the monopoly on my attention, I couldn’t even have remembered the term ‘black ice’.

We walked the long way around Citadel Hill. When we looped back to Spring Garden and headed into the theater, there was still twenty minutes left to kill. I smiled for the girl at the concessions stand. I leaned over and whispered in Marie’s ear.

“Watch her face,” I said. Concessions girl was faking a smile as she shoveled our popcorn into bags. But she was spinning in Marie’s clockwise direction. Marie was a thirteen. I pushed.

Oh, right, it’s so much easier to pump a thirteen to a fourteen than it is a two to a three. Marie was giggling madly as she hit her seventeen. Popcorn girl turned back around with a real four smile.

I completely forgot about the concessions girl and yanked Marie down below a twelve as quickly as possible. Concessions girl looked like I had kicked her puppy.

“Thanks,” Marie said, icily, taking the popcorn as I grabbed the pops.

“You’re welcome… Enjoy the movie…”

Marie elbowed me onward without stopping at the flavoring station. I slurped my pop and followed her. The cleaning staff was just leaving the theater as we walked in. Marie ran up to her seats. Tucked in the back row, in the middle. I followed her up. I generally sat in the middle rows. My ex-girlfriend believed the sound was better there. I had never noticed the difference.

“I didn’t even look what we were seeing,” I said. Putting her pop in the armrest between us. She grabbed it and put it on her left instead. I was about to put mine in the vacated cup holder. She grabbed it and put it another seat down.

“What?”

She grabbed my zipper and yanked it down.

Shit, right. Her twelve had ratched back to a fifteen on its own. The many plates of her mind were earthquaking left and right. She undid my buckle. I grabbed her head, physically. I grabbed her brain, metaphysically. I slowed her down.

Like I promised.

She was looking up at me, spinning at an eleven. Her brain was still shaking from the bumpy, too high, of a ride.

“I said I would.”

“I figured this is where we’d be,” she said. She looked at my boxers as my jeans fell down to my boots. “There’s supposed to be plenty of nudity in the flick.”

“What?”

“And it’s supposed to be kinda dull, so it might just be me and you,” she said. She grabbed my underwear and pulled them down.

My cock was hard. It would be impossible to hold off with Marie looking up at me like that. I stroked my hands through my hair. I did my best. I dropped her to a nine.

She pouted at me.

She lifted the armrest that would be between us.

“I notice you’re not pulling your pants back up,” she said, dragging her finger over my cock. She sighed. Pulled her hand away. “Maybe you should? If you cool me off any further, I’ll probably start thinking straight.

I sat down cock still out. Eyes matching Marie’s. I reached into her brain.

Eight.

“You’re a good friend,” she said, still leaning in against me. Her hand settled on my thigh. Her index finger ran up and down my cock.

Seven.

“It’s gonna suck be blue-balled,” she warned. “No, you were going over Fox’s tonight. Gonna get there early when Kitty’s just getting home from school?”

Six…

She fell back in her chair. She lifted her hand from my leg. She sighed.

Five.

No.

Six.

I couldn’t just watch the love and attraction bleed out of her beautiful eyes.

Seven.

She turned and stared at me with confusion.

Eight.

Her mouth cut a smile across her face.

Nine.

She grabbed my cock again.

Ten.

She gestured with her other thumb. Higher.

Eleven.

Higher.

Twelve.

Good.

Thirteen.

GOOD!

I leaned back in my seat as Marie squatted down and grinned toothfully up at me. She bopped the head of my cock against her nose.

I might’ve thought to apologize to Fox. I wasn’t in what I would call a thinking mood.

Marie’s tongue slipped up and down my cock. I ran my hand through her hair. I pulled out her hair tie. Her thick wild black hair fell down beyond her shoulders. She giggled.

I put my finger over my lips and shushed her. A couple of middle aged women were entering the theater.

Thank fuck. Their seats were down near the aisle at the bottom of the stairs. I leaned back.

Marie’s wrist slid quickly up and down my cock as she rose up and looked over her shoulder. She was smiling when she turned back to me. She whispered in my ear.

“Can you fuck with them too?”

I sent out my feelers. They were a three and a five, spinning together, but opposite of Marie.

“It’d ruin my time with you,” I said.

“Well, if you find someone who won’t ruin our time together…” she gestured brightly with a flick of her eyes and slipped back down between my knees. The lights lowered, but didn’t shut off. It was almost romantic. Until the pre-show trivia started.

I somehow managed not to be distracted by the screen. I brushed Marie’s hair back over her hair as her lips and tongue explored my cock. Her fingers rippled as she wiggled her tongue under her slow pumping grip.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her off me.

“Thinking about—”

I silenced her with a look. Her winter shit was in the seat next to me. I bent forward and put my face an inch from hers. Her cheeks darkened and her lips curled up into an fiery excited smile. I grabbed the hem of her dumpy college sweater.

She popped her head up.

Those two women were whispering to themselves. We resorted to charades. I jumped up in my seat, pulled my shirt up further and out of the way of where she had been licking. She dumped her sweater down in the seat next to me. She put a hand on her hip, posed in her cute sky blue bra. She almost looked over her shoulder again. Stared at me. I watched her rev herself up to a fourteen.

She popped the hooks and dropped the cups away from her tits. Oh my god! They were magnificent! Round, perky, larger than any of those I had ever seen. Her dark nipples stood up. I took the bra from her hands and dropped it onto the seat behind me. She walked forward on her knees, dripping spit onto her chest, and surrounded my cock with the warmth of her bare breasts.

I wasn’t asking for this, but fuck did I want it. Her skin felt soft against the shaft of my cock. She rose and fell on her knees. I put my hands on her hers, pressing her tits together.

I bent crooked. Kissing her, just as she dripped more spit down on her tits. I made the kiss sloppy but short, not just because the angle was killing my back and pushing her tits away from my crotch. More spit slimed her now lightly shining breasts.

I leaned back, unable to stretch my feet out with my pants around my ankles and caught in my boots. I started to feel her heartbeat, through her ribs; all I could do was smile and loll backwards in the seat.

She wasn’t excited to see him.

It wasn’t going to work.

I looked down at her. I thought hard about her body and our connection. I tried to steamroll everything else out of my mind.

She had a cocky smirk on her lips and sheer ecstasy in her eyes.

Yeah, I thought of nothing but Marie in that instant. I moaned. My eyes went wide and I bit the inside of my cheek.

The older women down the steps went back to whispering.

I didn’t care.

I heard the words: “feature presentation” but wouldn’t have registered them if the theater lights didn’t go all the way down.

I barely saw whatever country looking road the opening shot started on. I grabbed Marie’s fingers tightly. I guess, in retrospect, it was a warning.

She understood it.

She leaned forward. Her mouth dangled and opened. I let out a dragon’s breath, searing and noisily out of my nose. My body twisted and I bucked my hips.

I wasn’t expecting a geyser.

Neither was Marie.

She flinched back in surprised recoil. She moaned and tried to throw her hand to her face. I held her tightly to her breasts. I drizzled and oozed through the rest of the shakes until I made a complete mess of her already spit slathered breasts.

I took a breath. I didn’t mean to make it that loud.

I felt Marie crash. One of the plates of her mind just rejected something harshly, yanked the whole thing, not to a stop, barely down to a nine. I let go of her fingers and leaned forward with my hands on the side of her neck.

She looked up at me, but with the only light in the theater being the screen, all I could see was her silhouette.

“Are you alright?” I asked.

“You splooged the contact out of my eye!” she hissed. Quieter than almost everything else we had whispered so far.

I turned bright red when the two women erupted in laughter.

Definitely not from the movie.

* * *