The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 8

by Redsliver

* * *

Kitty and I scrambled to get my clothes off the bathroom floor and into our arms. I hopped, as quietly as I could, into my boxers. She was only wearing her underwear.

“Why is he home?” I mouthed.

“I don’t know!” Kitty whispered. Her minds were spinning up and down randomly. Like the idea of her dad finding us terrified and titillated her all at once. Her brain thrashed about like a ship in a storm.

“Kitty!” We weren’t fast enough as her father gasped, catching a glimpse of us from the kitchen.

We both froze. Deer in headlights. I was worried they were the headlights of an oncoming freight train. I almost didn’t feel Dove’s mind. It was quiet, like it hadn’t been spinning at all. She grabbed my shoulder and shoved me hard into Kitty’s room.

“It’s OK, Daddy,” Dove said. “I’m looking out for my sister!” She said it with a smile and threw Kitty into me.

She had been naked. Dove had. I had just seen her incredible tits! How did she in that tiny bit of time—six seconds—get into that button up and those leggings? The sleeve of six condoms hit Kitty in the back of the head and slinkied over to fall and be caught in our pressed together chests.

“But—”

“It’s not like it’s a surprise or nothing,” Dove interrupted their father as she closed the door. “You hungry? I was gonna make dinner. I figured they’d be hungry when they were done.”

Kitty took a breath. She hadn’t done that the entire time she had been in my arms. She looked up at me, face twisted in mirrored confusion. I picked the condoms off her tits. They turned red as she saw the prophylactics move off of her skin.

Knock, knock.

Kitty stopped breathing again.

“Sweetheart, don’t get hurt. And we’ll have a conversation later tonight.” Her father said. “Jordan, if my girls aren’t happy, I’m not happy. You wouldn’t like me unhappy.”

We listened to his feet walk away from the door.

“What in the holy fuck?” I said. He just left me in here. We had dropped the rest of my clothes in the hallway. He knew I was only wearing boxers and Kitty was half-naked.

“Dove always said Dad was cool about the important things,” Kitty said. “I can’t say I believed her until now.”

“What just happened?”

“The old hippie who named is three kids after his favorite animals is sex positive,” Kitty said, brightly. Then she frowned. “You’re not gonna be mad if I try to be quiet though? I’d die of embarrassment.”

“Favorite animals?”

“Dove for peace. Fox for something called the X-Files. And Kitty’s cause we’re cute.”

“I’d have named you Stegosaurus, cutie.”

She punched me. She was smiling as brightly and as crookedly as she ever had. I brushed her hair back over her ears.

“If you want to be quiet, we should probably start with a blowjob,” I said, totally manipulating her. Then I was scared. How could a blowjob make the girl happy? I was about to suggest a sixty-nine.

She had already whipped down my pants. She giggled at my cock as it bobbed at her nose. She slapped her left hand over her mouth.

“Not so quiet, am I?” She spoke through her fingers. I could hear her smiling.

“Can I see your boobs?” I asked, eyes periodically flicking to the back of her bedroom door.

“I don’t know, can you?” she snorted.

“No, your bra’s in the way,” I explained. She had to cover her mouth to giggle again, but she was already reaching for the catch behind her back, The tension broke and her chest, still pink tinged, jiggled.

She was beautiful. Her mouth was a little crooked, one eye was bluer than the other. Her hair was a mess. The rings of her nipples were the same color as the rest of her tits. I stroked her ragged bangs from her face. She had her hands on her knees as she pigeon headed around my cock.

She licked it first. Quickly with her eyes closed. She revved up to a pair of fourteens. She looked up and beamed.

“All of my slut friends say sucking dick bites.”

“Please don’t bite,” I said, realizing whose mouth I was aimed at. “In fact, fold your lips over your teeth.”

“Wike sis?” She asked, chomping a bit too much like Pac-Man.

“Yeah, just like you sister,” I said, misunderstanding her question. She put her hands on her hips.

“Dad said you had to keep me happy and you want me all grumpy like Dove?”

Honestly, I just wanted my dick in her mouth. If she hadn’t mentioned her father, I’d probably have grabbed her by the ears. She folded her lips back again. She smiled awkwardly and knee walked in tighter. Her floor was a mess and she climbed onto yesterday’s discarded jeans.

Her breath hit me as she hesitated millimeters away from my cock. I swung my hips forward and battering rammed her slightly opened mouth. She grunted and nodded and opened wide. I pushed myself against her tongue.

The knock knock was quiet on her door. I jumped and slapped Kitty in the bottom of the nose with my dick. She chuckled and looked over her shoulder.

“What Dove?”

“Dad’ll be gone in about ten.”

“Then you better get your ass in here in eleven,” I promised her aggressively.

“Threats’ll get you everywhere,” she said. I could hear her eye roll.

Her footfalls continued further up the hallway.

“Can we ignore any more interruptions?” Kitty said. “You were about to teach me how to suck a dick.”

“How to suck my dick,” I said.

“Yeah!”

“Because it’s the only dick you’ll be sucking,” I said, brushing her hair back over her ears.

One mind jumped eagerly up to a seventeen. The other dropped precipitously down to a four. She twisted her mouth in a confused grimace. Her eyes shone brightly.

“You’re not gonna just be with me though?”

“Don’t worry,” I said, wondering if I should drag the second mind up. I could get them both around a ten, I figured. That way her one mind wouldn’t feel like it was spinning too dangerously and whatever the other side is, she’d be into everything we were going to do. “I like it when my girls work together.”

The fast brain hiccupped, dropped to a nine. The other brain climbed up to a thirteen. She flashed her crooked grin.

“Do you know any Asian chicks? Japanese or Korean maybe?”

“Vietnamese?” I offered.

“OK! Her first!” The mind that got offended that mine was the only cock for her was now amped up to a sixteen. The other mind, the one I’m pretty sure I saw in her eyes, adored me. I brushed her hair back.

She wasn’t wearing her glasses.

“If you’ve got contacts in, you probably want to take them out. So I don’t end up gluing them to your eyeballs.”

“How would that happen?” she asked. Her eyes went wide. “Like in porn? Boys really do that? Why would you want me to stop sucking your cock?”

“Safety first,” I said.

She hopped up and rushed to her bedside. She kicked some stuffed pink hatted deer-raccoon thing under the bed, but it bounced off the clutter. She ignored it, opening some blue case, and wiggling her ass as she pinched the lenses out of her eyes and dropped them inside.

She grabbed her glasses. I was right behind her. She squealed laughing, her minds both spinning in dangerous territory now, but I lifted her and dropped her on her bed. With her feet in the air and her knees on her pillows, she pushed herself up on her elbows to face me.

“Teeth covered by your lips,” I reminded her, before running my cock over her mouth.

She attacked my cock, rushing forward and to get me into her mouth with a lip-sheathed chomp. I stood ramrod straight in frozen panic. She dragged her neck back and forth, left and right, running wildly over my dick.

I let my shoulders relax. I teased her blonde hair. I started swinging my hips.

She gargled and grumbled as I ran my cock harder across her tongue than her neck was ready for. Spit washed out of her mouth and dripped down onto the floor. I slowed down as she coughed.

I had a name for them now.

Her minds.

With a greedy swing of my hips Naughty Kitty ramped up. A brush behind her ears and a smile. Nice Kitty was purring for me.

Literally purring. Her tongue rumbled under my cock. It was heaven. I was liking this blowjob set up a lot. Girl gets stomach down on her bed and lifts her head up to my cock. Especially because I could squeeze her skull and really make the Naughty side of her happy.

Her Nice mind seemed to think I was bullying her. In that it spun quite a bit more wobbly. Not slower, both minds thought my desire for her was hot.

I wanted to fuck her.

I wanted to cum down her throat.

But, I had been insatiable for days. Ready to fuck so often that it was awesome. I knew with a breather and a cuddle, I was taking Kitty’s virginity this afternoon.

And she was gonna tell everybody.

That meant if I wanted Fox as my friend, Kitty was gonna have to be my best girl. I stroked her hair back over her ears.

She had my cock in her mouth. She wanted to meet and fuck the other girls. Naughty Kitty wanted to fuck them. Nice Kitty wanted to come out and play with me.

Win win.

I started humping her tongue. Not the battering ram push I had used to get into her mouth. A quick series of fucks over her pale wet lips. Her blue eyes flickered into view, but mostly she kept her eyelids serenely closed. She looked angelic with a cock in her mouth.

How would she look with a pussy?

If she was on my team, we could put Lynsey or Vickie down and fuck the shit out of them. The idea of knowing my girl was on my team… No, she was hunting in my pack… That was incredibly hot.

“Dad’s gone!” Dove sang.

Kitty’s door swung open with Dove’s announcement. Not expecting her. I jumped (like a bitch watching a scary movie) and that was enough, caught up in my plans and in Kitty’s warm mouth, that was enough. I groaned and unloaded my cum onto her tongue.

“No, don’t flinch!” Dove yelled and scrambled onto the bed. She straddled her sister, grabbing Kitty’s head and holding the mouth tight and deep on my cock. I barely felt Kitty’s tongue fold up to the back of her mouth.

I did hear her coughing and snorting.

I took a deep breath. Getting back down to Earth took several more.

Three minds were in the room. I guess my own too, but I couldn’t sense my own. I groaned, slipping back. Kitty lapped and slurped up my cum. Nice Kitty was shaking, hoping she was doing it right. Naughty Kitty was afraid her sister was gonna take it from her.

Dove was holding her sister’s head. Her mind wasn’t spinning, or if it was, it wasn’t yet at a one.

“You’re here?”

“I said I would be, didn’t I?”

“You don’t seem to wanna be.”

Kitty loudly swallowed. I petted her hair.

“Thanks Stegosaurus,” I said, smiling. She giggled, laughed, and snorted a wad of cum out of her nose and over my thighs.

“Oh my god!” Dove covered her face, turning red, her mind starting to spin up. “That is so gross!”

“Oh my god!” Kitty couldn’t get up with Dove’s weight pinning down her hips. She covered her face and leaned forward off the bed. Her ponytail swished forward.

“I’m gonna wipe down and fix Dove’s mind, so we can really fuck,” I said, squatting down. I kissed her on the ear. Nice Kitty couldn’t be happier. Naughty Kitty was in dangerous mode since I suggested really fuck.

“Dude, let’s just get it over with.”

“Mmm… No.”

Dove squealed as I slung her over my shoulder. She twisted, settled across both, and I fireman’s carried her walking sideways until I was in the bathroom. I kicked the door closed, vanishing Kitty’s minds. I dropped Dove to the floor.

“Seriously, I don’t need to be in love with… Oh… Ho… Yes…”

She fell back and grabbed the sink counter with her hands at her hips. Her knees shook and gave out. She was only at a six, but I wasn’t stopping short of a twelve.

I stared her in the eyes. Almost, totally vacant, not seeing her in the room. I was trying to focus entirely on her mind.

For days, I had been flying by the seat of my pants.

I didn’t know how precise I was. I was looking at the mind as one big thing, even though it always felt like dozens of spinning plates superpositioned on top of each other. They only differed by how they were tilted: welcomingly towards me or defensively away.

Basics, could I even count them?

No. Not yet. Definitely not yet.

The time I got to five, I was certain I was looking at one of the previous four I had counted, but I had no idea which one. There were clearly more than five. At least four times that. Possibly infinite. Probably not.

Dove groaned and moaned, slipping down to sit on her ankles. Her knees flapped. Her head fell forward. She hadn’t let go of the counter.

She reached her twelve. I let go of her mind. She looked up at me. She and Kitty had the same blue eyes. I had never seen Dove with a crooked smile to match her sister before. I took her neck in my hands. she stood up as I guided her. She fell against my chest.

“Every time I love a guy like this, he…” She stopped. She pushed off. She started laughing madly.

“What? I don’t wanna be one of those guys,” I said. “I want you and Kitty and all my girls to be in love with me. So I can be in love with you.”

“You’re gonna fuck around on me?” she said. “I try to be a cold slut to deal with guys like you. But you won’t let me.”

“No, I like my sluts hot,” I said.

“What’s good for you is good for me?” she asked.

“You mean like how Kitty also wants to meet my other girls?” I asked.

“The opposite of that,” she said.

“I don’t know what that means.”

“You’re a slut,” she said, “But you play with my heart like you’re playing for keeps.”

“Everyone says heart, I’m fucking with your brain,” I said.

“Maybe be a little more romantic, jerkface,” she laughed and cranked herself to a thirteen.

“Oh, oh…” I frowned. “That’s why?”

“Yeah.”

“You’re not just horny for me?”

“Horny?” she frowned. “No, that’s not the word I’d use. You’re a horny fuck, and I’m gonna make you happy.”

I smiled.

“You know what would make me happy?”

“Not at all, that’s why I’m asking questions,” she said. “Can I have a boyfriend besides you?”

I had a say in that? Kitty, absolutely. She was mine. Just me and whatever girls I gave her. Lynsey and Vickie I was gonna bend to the right shape so they fit together.

Marie was still with Fox. I did not want to share her.

“You won’t be happy with some guy who’s not me,” I said.

“I don’t care about that,” she said. “I care about you.”

“Fine,” I said, but I couldn’t keep the smile off my face to match my tone. “You’re only getting my dick from now on.”

“And all of the pussy I can eat, no doubt,” she said, shaking her head and putting her hand on her hip. “C’mon, let’s go bust my baby sister’s hymen.”

She knocked with the back of her knuckles twice on my chest. Her ass swung gorgeously as she walked to the bathroom door.

Kitty’s brains (they didn’t feel like hearts, they felt like thoughts and feelings and spinning plates. I’m sticking with brains. If I could manage to be more romantic I would be!) were waiting for us as we opened the door. She was standing naked, bouncing on the balls of her feet with her hands clasped behind her back.

“You done fixing my sister?”

“My room, I don’t want to accidentally get one of your anime figures up my asshole.”

“You want one on purpose?” Kitty stuck her tongue out at her sister.

“Her bed’s bigger,” I cast the deciding vote. It was hardly a democracy. My cock was recovering to hardness as the girls bickered at each other. Kitty was taller than Dove. Fairer. Bustier. Dove had the hips, ass, and thighs though.

I grabbed each girl by the wrist and dragged them down the hall to the bedroom. I tossed them forward, Dove than Kitty because I was right handed, and kicked the door closed behind me.

Dove stroked her sister’s face and looked at me.

“My girlfriends said they wished they’d been on top during their first time so they could control the—”

“They lied to you,” Dove interrupted Kitty. She tossed her sister backwards onto the properly made bed. “You’ll keep flinching and chickening out. Trust Jordan.”

“I do!” She snapped at her sister, leaned on her left to look around Dove’s hip to me, “Of course I trust you. I love you.”

“Oh shut up,” Dove laughed. She grabbed her sister by the shoulder and shoved Kitty flat down on her back. She licked her fingers and touched Kitty’s pussy.

Kitty squealed in ticklish screeches and kicked Dove away.

“That doesn’t look safe,” I joked.

“Jesus, Kit. You wanna be proper wet, don’t you?”

“He can do it?”

“His cock is so hard he can barely think straight,” Dove snorted. “You should’ve blown him beforehand so he could focus.”

“I did!”

“So did—”

“I’m fucking with her,” Dove interrupted me. “I assume I’m here because I’m playing too. Not just your boudoir stenographer.”

“Do you wanna put that on your CV? I can write you a letter of recommendation,” I said smiling.

“No,” Dove said, she smiled at the joke but she didn’t want to give it time. “Hey, Kit. You ever had a crush on a girl?”

“Not you!”

“Yeah, probably some chick from one of your anime,” Dove said.

“Uh…” Kitty didn’t deny that.

“Well, we need to make sure she’s wet,” I said. “C’mon Dove, lend me a hand.”

“No!” Kitty yelped. I stopped dead.

“Grow up,” Dove scowled. She climbed up on the bed and thrust Kitty flat down on her back once again.

“But your fingers are too cold!” Kitty said.

“Oh,” Dove said, grinning. “I can’t lend him a hand then?”

“You can… If Jordan wants… Um… Fuck…”

“I could use a spare tongue,” I suggested.

Kitty squealed in ticklish defensiveness once again.

“That wasn’t a no,” Dove shrugged. She grabbed my elbow, hopping as she pulled her tights off her leg. She shucked her top and shook her tits at me.

I wasn’t looking her in the eyes when I replied: “When I play my cards right, I don’t get no’s.”

That was the truth of it. Women were mine. I knew what I wanted. I wanted these sisters. I wanted Lynsey and Vickie. I wanted Marie, Paula, Ira, and Avril. Eight girls. I had to control two together first.

Three spinning minds in the room. Hard mode?

I’d master my craft with Lynsey and Vickie. I smiled. Kitty was kicking and laughing as Dove climbed up over. Kitty’s wrists were locked together across her tits as Dove pushed her crotch down and the little sister into the bed. I looked down the vee of Kitty’s thighs. Her fuzzy blonde muffed pussy dripped for me.

Dove’s fingers were haloed in the reddening of Kitty’s thighs as she wrenched the girl open. I approached the bed. Dove’s hair cascaded forward, blocking my view.

Kitty squealed. She laughed and shrieked again.

“She’s having fun,” I said, referring to Kitty. I was talking to Dove as I combed her hair over the side of her head. I revealed her upside down face running left and right over Kitty’s pussy.

“That’s fun?!” Kitty gasped. I tilted left. Kitty was staring straight into the same view her sister was into.

“You’ve done this before?” I said, smiling.

“What?” Dove asked. She looked up at me, crossed her eyes, bit her lip and whipped her head to the left. Kitty swung her knee at the precise time to slap her sister in the forehead. Dove punched the comforter. “Fuck me!”

“Me first!” Kitty said, sounding like a drowning fish. I watched Dove’s spine curl up as she raised her face. I squatted down and kissed her.

Dove moaned.

“Hey, me! Me! Me!” Kitty pulled her head out of her sister’s pussy just long enough to beg like a spoiled princess. She thrust her pussy up at Dove’s chin. I broke my kiss with the older sister.

Three minds. Nice Kitty was spinning the slowest at an eleven. Dove was kinda dangerous. Naughty Kitty was really dangerous.

I tried to temper things, but Dove turned the same way as Nice Kitty. Her eyes were glazed as I raised myself up. She let go of Kitty’s left leg and grabbed my cock.

“Lead me in,” I said.

I was pulled straight into Dove’s mouth.

“Do me! Me!” Kitty kept saying and flicking up her hips between slurps.

“Dove!” I said, strongly, warningly.

She ejected me from her mouth. Cobwebs of saliva ran from the purple of my cockhead to the corner of her mouth. I put my hands on Kitty’s knees.

“Now?!” Kitty squealed brightly and happily. Her ankles crossed under my balls. Big sister looked disoriented as her ears were cymballed by little sister’s thighs.

“Now,” I said, pushing her open. Dove bit her cheek and twisted her lips. She reached through Kitty’s thighs, grabbed both ankles, and wrenched Kitty wide open.

“Hey! My feet are ticklish!”

“Lick my pussy, twat! We know what we’re doing down here!” Dove hissed. “If she ends up killing you, I’m taking that cock to a taxidermist.”

“That is a strange compliment,” I said, and whapped her in the nose with my dick head. I kinda wanted to see the look on her face if I slapped both cheeks too. But, there was a virgin pussy spread open and begging for me.

I’d have fun later.

I grabbed my cock. I slid my hand under Dove’s wrist and pushed the inside joint of Kitty’s thigh.

“Are you ready, Stegosaurus?”

Kitty’s giggles could be seen in the twisting pleasure of Dove’s face.

“Out of all of the pet names,” Dove panted. “You pick a giant dinosaur.”

“With a thagomizer,” I said, showing off my huge diction. Her eye roll was totally worth it.

Grinning, I eased my cock to the pink of Kitty’s pussy. “Steggy?”

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!”

I frowned, for just a heartbeat. I went for eye contact with Kitty and just saw the wiggle of her hot older sister’s ass. I eased myself down and inward. Kitty gasped. The membrane before me ringed my dick.

“Kitty!” I figured she wanted to hear that as I bulldozed my way in there. Slow and strong. As deep as I could go.

“Jo-Jordan!” Kitty squealed.

“Watch your teeth! You little fuckin’ dinosaur!” Dove barked.

I took my hand off the base of my cock and cupped Dove’s face. I pulled her downward.

“You owe us some tongue support.”

“Fucking hell,” Dove muttered. She struggled to get her face down with my stomach in the way.

“Are you good, Kitty?”

No answer, just moans from both sisters. I waited. I hadn’t moved since I had breached into her. Her pussy was spasming around me.

“Steggy?”

“She bites when she laughs!” Dove grimaced and punched me in the hip. That let go of Kitty’s left ankle. Now a foot was flying wildly around.

“I, uh… Oh my god. You’re fucking me!” When she said fucking, Naughty Kitty swelled and Nice Kitty stuttered, following upwards a heartbeat later.

“No,” I said, smiling. “This is fucking you.”

I could’ve jackhammered her. I think that’s what Dove was expecting. She flinched away from my belly. Instead, I dragged myself out as slow as I went in. Kitty was incredibly slick. I inched my cock forward. It was a slow pace, one I could keep up for a long long time.

Dove moaned. “She’s… Oh my god…”

“Jordan! Yes!” Kitty groaned as I seated myself in. Every time, I got my name and a yes. Dove had clocked our speed. She was eagerly lapping up at Kitty’s clit. Kitty’s left heel was bouncing wildly on the bedsprings.

Her pussy fit me better than any I had ever had. I think. Maybe I was just pussy blind because I was inside her and it was awesome.

“Give me a big stegosaurus cum,” Dove was muttering, under her breath. I think she was afraid of Kitty’s teeth. Should’ve told Kitty to sheathe them with her lips. Worked wonders for me.

“Fucking sweet fuck!” Naughty Kitty groaned. “Jordan!” Nice Kitty squeaked. Following the spin and wobble of her minds and I could fuck her better than anyone else could. She moaned and kicked like a trail of breadcrumbs, but that wasn’t as leading as the Las Vegas lights of her brains.

I sped up slowly. She seemed scared of the dick every time it came a little faster. The next pump and she was in love once more.

“Shit! She’s starting to get good back there,” Dove said, moaning and kissing me on the abs. She groaned and drove her hips backwards, wiggling her ass and wiping her pussy over Kitty’s lips. The sputtering sounds of the little sister were wet as hell.

I dragged Dove up higher, leaned in and grabbed Kitty around the waist. When my thumbs pressed into her belly, she spun up Nice and Naughty all at once. I was pulling her to me as I fucked into her now. Still steady, but not quite slow anymore. Her pussy clenched and gripped me madly.

“I hope she’s over being ticklish,” Dove said, reaching down and Vulcan saluting over Kitty’s mound. There was a snap of muscles inside Kitty. Dove ground the base of her fingers so that Kitty flinched. She headbutted her big sister in the pussy. Dove’s face twisted. Dove wasn’t as close as Kitty.

I leaned in, shoved my nose through the dishwater blond of Dove’s hair. I pressed my lips to her ear.

“Let me see Kitty’s face and I’ll finish inside you.”

Dove’s fifteen brain shook wildly. A dozen different plates in defense, half as many in eager welcomeness. They juggled back and forth. She swallowed air, held her breath turning red in the face as she kicked her knee into the bed to break Kitty’s grip.

“B-but-but!” Kitty gasped as Dove’s wet pussy was stolen away. Dove kept her hand running hard on Kitty’s clit. I urged the big sister aside and leaned in. I took one of Kitty’s tits in my hand. She clapped her own hand onto mine.

I brought my eyes to her. Nice Kitty shot up high as hell. I swear I was gonna say something. Dominating? Hot? Stupid but felt good in the moment? I don’t know. I hadn’t thought of the words. I didn’t get any out. Kitty’s left hand pinky fingernail drew blood from the shell of my ear as she gobbled up my face for one hell of a kiss.

It was all sloppy and misdirected and full of affection and madness. I loved it. I tried to pay it back, rolling her tongue over with my own. She bit both of our tongues, thankfully, nowhere near as hard as she had clipped my ear.

I don’t know what swear word I used with the pain. She shouted “Gosh damned fucknuggets!” Her pussy was clamping and her hips were twisting as she swung them up to catch me. I bit her lower lip, vengeance was not strong enough to hurt her. Naughty Kitty firehosed out a series of “Fuckery fucks!” Nice Kitty held my forehead down on hers.

“You came on your first time,” Dove said. “I bet all of your girlfriends will be as envious as me.”

“Fuck ’em!” Kitty groaned. She wheezed and melted below me. Dove held Kitty’s leg open and I eased my cock out of Kitty’s pussy.

“Jordan didn’t cum though,” Kitty said, she almost lifted her head up but instantly collapsed. I dragged Dove across Kitty’s stomach. We both stepped onto the floor. She then hopped back onto the bed, kneeling, grabbing Kitty by the closer knee and further elbow.

Dove’s bald pussy was flushed and I could’ve made an educated guess where Kitty had bitten the surrounding white skin by the red marks. I slapped a hand down on her asscheek. I swiftly shoved my cock into her.

“Oh my god! Holy motherfucking god!”

Seemed the sisters shared a filthy mouth. I was gonna need to get a blowjob out of Dove soon.

Soon, not now.

I was wrecked from my time in Kitty. Dove clenched me and rocked her hips with impatient anger. I didn’t want the woman to be angry.

I didn’t follow the streetlights set off by Dove’s mind as much as I had Kitty. I could have, if I hadn’t been so beyond stopping myself. Dove’s pussy was warmer. I felt amazing inside her. I leaned over her back. Met Kitty’s eyes over Dove’s shoulder.

“Should I help?” Kitty asked.

I almost said yes. Then I saw the drop of blood fall from my ear onto Dove’s shoulder blade.

“You earned your rest, stay there so we can cuddle you, Steggy.”

Kitty giggled and covered her mouth as she did. Her tits jiggled. Dove was grunting and moaning too.

Tactilely, visually, auditorily, I was drowning in stimuli. I dug my fingers tighter into Dove’s ass. I tried to feel her, was she ready to blow? I watched her mind a crazed jumbled mess.

“I’m cumming!” She grunted bluntly.

I took her at her word. Her pussy tightened and I slid my balls forward until they smacked the back of her thighs. I pumped my cum deep and hard into her.

Gasping, falling forward, Dove and I pinned Kitty down onto the mattress.

“I hope you can cuddle better than this,” Kitty said. She turned her head away from me. To the door, but I was in no state to register that detail until she said: “Hi Marie.”

“Hey!” I heard the girl who had blown me in the movie theater and twisted to look over my shoulder. She was wearing glasses and eating a yogurt. She waved the spoon at me. “I took Fox up on his offer to meet you two for video games.”

“Fox?” I frowned.

“Oh my god! I have to tell him the great news!” Kitty said gleefully. I was off balance and Dove wasn’t ready for Kitty’s explosive push. I crashed to the carpet. Dove clotheslined me with the back of her knee.

“You might want to put some clothes on,” Marie said as Kitty rushed by her.

“Thanks!”

I sat up. Looked at Marie. She was spinning at a comfortable seven. I frowned. I looked at Dove. She was smiling more than I had ever seen her smile. She was back down to a one.

“Uh…”

“Yeah, I’m not into watching the trainwreck. You wanna go out and get a beer, Dove?”

“How did Fox land a cool chick?” Dove said. She hopped up and went to her dresser. She flicked her eyes at me. “Jordan. Get out of my room. I’m changing.”

I didn’t get off my ass for another thirty seconds. I still don’t know what the fuck was going on.

* * *