The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 5

by Redsliver

* * *

I climbed into my bed and wrapped my arms around Lynsey. I had been sure she was asleep when I had entered the bedroom. She purred and snuggled her butt back.

“Who’s that I’m smelling on you?” she asked.

I froze. Shit! Did… No… Calm down. I kissed the back of Lynsey’s neck.

“Ira,” I said.

She sniffed audibly a couple of times.

“Yeah, that is her… And lots of sex,” she said. Lynsey’s voice was hard the next moment. “Was she any good?”

“Well, not like you.” I rubbed my cock against her butt. “Get some sleep.”

“Thanks for coming back to me.”

“Of course,” I said. I don’t think she fell back to sleep before I conked out.

* * *

I woke up alone, starfished out, with the covers only over my leg. I woke up because I was shivering. I sat up, picked the sleep from my eyes, and rushed over to my dresser to grab a sweater and a pair of jeans. I doubled up on socks and ran in the spot until my toes were warm. I grabbed my phone. Early, I didn’t have to be up for another hour and change.

Food.

Coffee.

Morning boner.

A man needs to listen to his body.

I stepped out of my dorm just as Paula was coming out hers and Lynsey’s.

“You’re up with us engineers and vampires? A brand new day.” Paula smirked at me. Her brain was fuzzy and spinning lazily at a three. There were a couple other minds in the hallway. I guess I slapped them all pretty hard, because when I dragged Paula by the hand back into my room, she was spinning at a seven.

“Hey… Lynsey’s just across the hall, picking out clothes to impress you,” Paula said. She was twirling her hair by her ear, wearing a heavy Dal Engineering sweater and loose jeans.

“You could take a lesson.” I twisted her up to a ten. I stood taller as her cheeks flushed redder than her hair.

“You’re easy to impress,” she said, ripping off her sweater and t-shirt quickly. I grinned at her pale perky nipples. I grabbed her by the breasts and tossed her onto Quentin’s old bed. The mattress was there and I had put a sheet on it because I sometimes sat and watched Netflix on my tablet. If the sun was out, my bed would catch the glare.

Paula unbuttoned her jeans and wiggled her hips pushing down. I unzipped my hoodie and threw my jeans to the floor.

“Next time, a bit of foreplay wouldn’t go unappreciated.” Paula reached down and rubbed her pussy. She leaked readily over her fingers. “A girl likes the build up.”

“But playing with your mind’s fun too,” I smiled.

“My mind? Yeah, I was thinking of my heart.” She cocked her grin. “I guess the heart’s all in the head, huh. Do you have an interest in neuroscience? I think you could really benefit fro-mah-hah-hmm…”

I had to kiss her to shut up her nerd. Besides, it was cold in my room, and she had a long but skinny waist, legs, and arms. I had body heat to spare. I had to protect the damsel in distress.

She gasped into my lips as I punched my cock into her slippery pussy. She kissed me like crazy, biting and licking like a madwoman as her fingers scratched at the back of my skull.

“Hey, oh…” Lynsey opened my door and sighed. She rushed in and shut the door hard, with her against the back of it. I flicked my mind to hers. She was at a four and falling, spinning opposite of Paula.

I couldn’t have that. I tried to twist Lynsey up, maybe get them both to a seven. I already had my dick in Paula and Lynsey’s guards were down low enough that anything over a five and I was sure I could get her to do anything.

I practiced with Lynsey’s mind, I guess. With hairpoint precision, I twisted Lynsey where I wanted her.

Paula crashed. Down to a two. Down to a Hey, I know you. Too bad I’ve got a… a… thing. No need to small talk and catch up, OK? Don’t die tragically.

I reached for Paula’s mind. She pinched my ear.

“What?”

“It’s fine. Finish what you’ve started. I gotta get to class.”

“I want you to have fun too,” I said, but I was stroking my cock into her. Lynsey paced like a tigress behind my back.

“Yeah, you’ll owe me one.” Paula shrugged while on her back, she stretched out and pressed her hands flat against the back wall, pushing her hips down to me. “I know you can get me going. I know you’re gonna do it again.”

“Yeah?”

She grabbed my chin and ran her fingernail down the edge of my jaw. She laid her head back on the mattress as she hooked her socks under the cheeks of my ass.

It felt good but I frowned. I turned to Lynsey.

“Sweetheart, can I catch up with you later?” I smiled. “Paula’s not in the mood for a threeway and it’s bad for a guy’s self esteem if the girl just lays there and takes it.”

“You sure? She said…” Lynsey lost a bit of happiness in her face. I guess she was excited that I wasn’t doing it for Paula.

“And close the door, I don’t want to accidentally ramp up all of the girls in the hallway,” I said.

“OK, um… I’ll see you soon.”

“You’re not gonna give me a kiss goodbye?” I grinned. Lynsey blushed. She rushed over, stayed a good half meter back and leaned precariously forward. I moved and kissed her lips.

“I’ll see you soon.” I promised.

She bit her lip and nodded. Paula and I watched Lynsey go to the door. She looked back at us four times before she closed the door behind her.

“Right, I’ve got class in like twenty,” Paula said. I smiled, turning back and starting her brain like I was firing up a chainsaw. She orgasmed like they came from being struck by lightning. Her pussy gripped my cock and she bit the inside of her cheek. Thrashing her head side to side as I smiled.

She managed a deep breath.

I started pummeling her pussy with aggression.

“Oh my god!” Paula gasped, her voice rasping like it was on fire. Her ass hung half-off the edge of the mattress. Her knuckles were whitening as she clamped down right next to her ass. Her sock feet kicked wildly out behind me.

I felt better, looking into her screwed up but pretty face.

A man didn’t just use a pretty girl to masturbate into. A man satisfied his woman.

Women.

I had women.

I kissed the hell out of Paula as I battered the inside of her thighs with quick short slaps. She was long and skinny inside as she was outside. Her legs were finally getting their grip again on the back of my ass.

Her fingers still twisted the edge of the mattress.

She moaned again. I could tell by the rattle of the spinning plates of her mind, she was cumming again. She was flying wildly. Most of her spinning at eights, some at nines, a handful of tens, and two sharp wildly tilted elevens. I think they were my vision of her sexual pleasure.

I hit them like a drummer hitting cymbals and she screeched up against my tongue. My cock had never fit in such a tight sheathe.

If she was cumming, than I could cum too.

I cursed and ground my teeth. I was pushing forward, not holding back. She bit my lower lip. I smiled harder. I bit her upper lip. She twisted her head. We were lucky both of us let go before we drew blood.

I growled as I creampied her twitching pussy.

She panted hard and the tension left her hands, neck, and feet. She practically melted. I lowered myself and rolled off of her. Her left arm was pinned under my armpit. I smiled.

“I really wished you fit better with Lynsey,” I said. “Maybe we try someone else. Avril? Ira? Vickie?”

I could feel her brain steady itself and slow to a six. I frowned.

“You don’t like anyone?”

She stroked my cheek.

“Girls are catty impossible bitches,” Paula said. “You wouldn’t be interested in maybe Mike? Or Wudi? You and Wudi played a lot of chess freshman week, right?”

“No, Wudi kicked the shit out of me because he was good at the game,” I said. “We stopped because he found some actual practiced players who wouldn’t be wasting his time.”

“OK, but you get along and—”

I stroked Paula’s cheek and shook my head.

“Why do you have to be so straight?”

“It’s OK for you but not me?” I frowned.

“It’s not OK for me because you managed to get around it with Lynsey the other day!” Paula sighed. “I don’t mind being your fuck buddy.”

“Not minding’s not good enough,” I said. “I’m gonna make you love it.”

“Well, the sex is awesome,” she said. “You said Vickie? You didn’t, did you?”

“I said Ira and—”

“You can play with a girl’s heart… a girl’s mind and make her fall for you. Ira’s a girl, and she likes girls. She’s like your perfect fuck-buddy.”

“It’s fun to hunt in packs,” I grinned. Paula lightly slapped me on the nose.

“I gotta go to class,” she sighed. She turned. “I think I got it. You get stopped by doors, right?”

“Seems to be. And there’s a distance limit, but like the lecture theaters on Upper Campus are big enough for me to get into a lot of trouble,” I said.

“Well,” Paula said. “What if… What if you had me in one room, Lynsey in the other. Punching bagged our hearts or whatever…”

“It’s like starting a chainsaw or… You ever play on those big metal hand-powered merry-go-rounds they have in parks and stuff?”

“You mean, like, as a kid?”

“You’re an adult, I don’t care how you play with your playground equipment.”

“Yes, they had one near my place. My older brothers would get me really really dizzy and sick and I’d jump off and land funny on the grass, all of that sideways momentum.”

“Whatever,” I said. “I see your brain as a bunch of spinning things. Sometimes girls don’t spin the same way. Making you go faster just shuts down everyone else. Though, I mean there’s only clockwise and counter-clockwise, right? If I got you in a room with Vickie and Lynsey, maybe you’d match up with one?”

“Assuming we’re all on the same plane,” she said. “If there’s any tilting, there could be six ways to spin.”

“X, Y, and Z?” I said. “Yeah, there’s tilting. Especially when someone’s guard is up.”

“Sounds like you need practice,” Paula said. “So, I’m gonna stay single for Lynsey’s two weeks. I’ve got a guy in class I was excited to ask me out. He probably will in a bit, maybe. But, uh, I think I can make him wait like fifteen days so I’m not some cheating slut.”

“That’s nice of you.”

“What’s with that smile?”

“I’m hoping that in two weeks, I’ll have enough control that Lynsey and Vickie are best friends in bed,” I said. “If I can do that. Why would I let someone awesome like you go?”

She smiled warmly at awesome. She kissed my lips. “My arm’s falling asleep and I need those fingers to take notes in chemistry.”

I sighed and got up.

“Here’s hoping it takes more than two weeks,” Paula said. “You really would do good as Lynsey’s real boyfriend, you know?”

“Yeah,” I said. “But I can’t not use this opportunity.”

“And she knows it,” Paula said. “Don’t let her run into Vickie. Vickie’s gonna brag.”

“Vickie’s that kind of girl?”

“So’s Lynsey,” Paula shrugged at my door. She had her clothes in the crook of her arm. “Matches and gasoline both of them.”

“I better get out there.”

“You smell like you fucked a dozen sluts,” Paula said. “Shower.”

“You need one too?” I smirked.

“I’ll have to wait until after first period,” Paula said. Smiling, still mostly naked. She walked across the hallway to her room.

“Holy shit! Paula you have great tits!”

That was Mike. Paula’s petition bothered me. Him? I ground my teeth. No, I wasn’t going to share my girls.

Now, I just needed to keep them from killing each other long enough to make them want each other as much as they wanted me.

I went and showered. I had breakfast with Lynsey. It was fun, just doing the talking and flirting thing. Most of the people up this early were stem students. The buzz in my ears, the number of minds spinning all around me, it was intense, but I think I managed to get a handle on it by the time I ate my Frosted Flakes and banana smoothie.

I had a good two hours before my first class. Lynsey’s was in an hour. We made love, sweet and with no mind-fuckery at all, and then I sent her off with a kiss.

I felt it, the two minds spinning as Vickie’s door opened. It was just as I was saying goodbye to Lynsey at the elevator. The door couldn’t close fast enough. I tried to keep up my smile. Lynsey’s default spin was about an eight, but that brain coming out of Vickie and Ira’s room? Well, that was clearly Ira, the one. But Vickie was flying at a fourteen.

My heart was pounding like a jackhammer. She’d walk right in front of Lynsey and start sucking my cock if the goddamned elevator door wouldn’t close.

I dropped back against the wall as the elevator began descending.

Vickie walked over to me. I turned and frowned.

“Where’s Ira?”

“Oh, I’m not enough for you? Manwhore?”

“What?” I asked. I could feel the two minds, one stopped and one flying off the sexually addled handle. I looked around. The hallway was otherwise empty.

“I’m going to get a shower,” she said. Her face was cold and hard.

“OK, that’s a good habit to get into.”

“Asshole.”

Vickie walked away from me. I frowned. I watched her stop at the door to the girls washroom. She stared at me, holding her folded towel to her chest. I shrugged, confused. Minutes later, she stomped into the washroom.

The two minds disappeared with her.

“What the fuck?” I said. I frowned, scratched my hair. I walked over to Ira and Vickie’s room. I knocked on the door.

“What?” Ira asked, opening the door. She was dressed in a big t-shirt. She looked me up and down. “Shouldn’t you be in the shower with Vickie?”

“I don’t think she likes me this morning,” I said.

“She was fluttering around here like a bee ready to fuck a whole field of flowers,” Ira said.

I looked at her mind. She was spinning at a five. I smiled. Better than I expected.

“How was last night?”

“Pretty good,” she shrugged. “Are you gonna jumpstart my heart and take me back to bed? Because my first class isn’t until 11: 30.”

“Is that an offer?”

“I can shut the door in your face, but Vickie’ll find you and she has a key.”

“Wouldn’t you rather that?”

Ira shrugged.

“Do you like Paula?”

“She hates women,” Ira said. “I’d kill to fuck her.”

“Can I come in?”

“No, I prefer having this entire sexual conversation in the hallway for the amusement of all our neighbors.”

She stepped back and closed the door behind me. She whipped off her shirt and tossed it towards a hamper. She sat down on the edge of her bed, only wearing a conservative pair of sky blue panties. I sat down next to her.

“You’re gonna need to double me up or whatever it is you do,” Ira said. “’cause right now, I see: cool guy friend. I had to get really silly to see: cock’s not so bad.”

“I could just go 150% not the full double up and get you to a blowjob’s just the polite thing to do,” I said, with a smile.

“Really?” Ira laughed and snorted. “God, I hate being polite. It’s so much more fun to be a total bitch.”

“Did you notice anything weird about Vickie this morning?”

“Uh, ish…” Ira said, frowning at my pivot from the game. “She was excited to see you, but scowling and stomping around the room. Like after she found you in bed with Lynsey the first time.”

“I’m gonna make them friends,” I said.

“It’s easier to get a polite blowjob from your super cool but alpha bitch lesbian friend,” she said.

“That’s true,” I said. “Because it’s really easy to play with one mind at a time.”

“Mind? No, you get into our heart and feelings. My soul even.”

“That’s all in the brain though, right?”

“Jesus, you’re a terrible romantic,” she laughed. “So that’s the long game, a three-way relationship with Lynsey and Vickie?”

“Full on harem,” I said, smiling.

“Full on biblical?”

“I don’t follow.”

“Three hundred wives and seven hundred concubines.”

“Oh, that sounds a little much,” I said. “Isn’t four in like Islam or something?”

She shrugged. “I’m not really a religious scholar. I can do musical theatre and a handful of classical literature references.”

“The only language skills I have are computer languages,” I said.

“Nerd.”

“Sex king of the nerds,” I said, with a smile.

“That’s not untrue,” Ira said.

Vickie threw the door open and stomped in. Her hair was still wet and she was toweling her bared naked body off. There were three minds in the room now. I frowned. Ira’s mind and the cold one that came in with Vickie were clockwise. The bubbly over-the-top sexy brain of Vickie’s was flying at a dangerous 14, but anti-clockwise.

I was worried about her.

That was my first excuse to push everything clockwise. Ira snapped her head to look at me. Vickie stood over me, hands on her hip, nose to nose. My eyes were aimed down at her naked body.

“I put myself out there and you can’t catch a fucking clue!” Vickie snarled.

“Hey Vick, looks like boytoy here’s pushing for another threeway.” Ira leaned in on my shoulder. I had her up to a nine. Vickie-cold was up to a three, Vickie-hot was down to an eleven.

“Of course he is! But I’ve got class!” Vickie walked over to her dresser, grabbed a sweater and a pair of jeans at random. Vickie-cold was slowing down, Vickie-hot was going up. She’d meet my eyes over her shoulder and go out of her way to stretch and shake her ass as she dressed with her back to us.

“Vickie…” I said. I looked at Ira. “I don’t know if I’m making anything better or worse.”

Ira ran her hand in a circle on my chest.

“Better.” She said on a hot breath.

“You fucking better,” Vickie said, dropping onto her bed across from us. She was pulling on a pair of socks now. “Well, what are you waiting for? Fuck her and ignore me.”

“I’m not trying to ignore you,” I said. “I’m trying to make this work, but your minds… There’s like two and—”

“Guys are so fucking blind!” She stomped into her sneakers, grabbed her parka off a hook and stomped out of the dorm room. She left the door wide open as Ira sat mostly naked on the bed with me.

She covered herself and pushed me towards the door. I walked over and tried to think for a second.

Vickie was…

I pushed her really hard last night.

She wasn’t like that yesterday and…

I closed the door with myself inside. Ira was burning hot and I had a grip on what I could do for her.

“This is the only cock you’ve ever had,” I said, shedding my bottoms and wiggling it at her.

“Actually, When I was fifteen. I had a real close friend I used to give handjobs to, when he got shot down by girls he liked,” Ira said. “But it turned out he had stopped looking for a real straight girlfriend because I was giving him handjobs and he thought I was turning straight.”

“But it’s the only cock you’ve fucked?”

“Yeah,” Ira nodded. “And the only one I’m ever gonna suck. Which I’m not really interested in. I should at least get to cum too.”

“Of course,” I said smiling. “I don’t want a bunch of masturbation socks.”

“Ugh… That is a gross self image to have,” she stuck out her tongue and shook her head. She looked at my cock. “I’m gonna need another boost. I like you and I’m wet as hell, but that’s still just a dick.”

I walked over and stroked her hair back over her ears as I accelerated her up to a twelve. There was shaking to her brain plates now. Hm… Maybe it got dangerous before the fifteen? Maybe it—”

Ira slipped down and took my cock in her hand stroking it.

“They feel good though. If girls had them, I’d like dicks, I think.”

“Some girls do…”

“Oh great, I have to deal with all of that shit in class,” she said. “You’re mind fucking girls so you can real fuck ‘em. Don’t fake being a good person.”

“What?”

“Oh,” she smiled and ratcheted herself up to a thirteen. “You’re just an idiot! That’s so cute!”

“Shut up and suck,” I said, stroking her bangs out of her face.

“You probably can get a better BJ outta someone like Vickie,” Ira said, bringing her face close to my cock. She frowned at it and looked up at me with her big bright eyes. “But a fuck is really more my speed.”

I twitched my crotch muscles and bumped her nose with my cock. “You hurt his feelings, he deserves a kiss to know you still love him.”

“With lots of tongue, no doubt.” Ira shook her head, smirking.

“Now you’re catching ah-on!” I sighed as she slid my cock down the side of her cheek before slipping her wet mouth over the top of the head. I leaned back, watching her brain. She did slow down to an eleven but then she started putting the work in.

By wanting to do it well, she started to like it more.

She was wet and sloppy. I liked that a lot. She was spitting and flopping her tongue aggressively all over my cock. The look in her eyes alerted me that she was a little self conscious and wanted to move on.

I brushed her hair back and popped her lips off my cock with a grip on her jaw. I pulled her to her feet and kissed her. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome,” she said. Her mind, fluttering at a thirteen, made her smile. “Work me up to finishing someday soon?”

“That’s all but guaranteed,” I said, smiling. She squealed as I lifted her hips and tossed her onto the bed. I rushed after her. She wasn’t big on making out but she did like when I was kissing her neck and collar. I grabbed her breasts and spread her thighs with my knee. She was instantly rubbing her mound with both hands under me. She squirmed as I nipped the flesh of her tits.

“Get up here so you’re cock lines up right,” she said, grabbing my hair behind my ears and pulling me up to kiss me. She was a little taller than Lynsey and Vickie. I was still a little bit accordioned as I ran the head of my cock sloppily over her pussy until I found my way in.

She had a great hot pussy. I was grinning stupidly when I slipped into her. She gasped and bit my lip.

“I do like that you’re so much bigger than me,” she gasped. “I’m going to start picking up basketball players.”

“Don’t talk about fucking other people,” I said as I bottomed out.

“Other women,” she said. “We can go together.”

“I like girly and feminine,” I said.

“Oh, then I better let you lead in our hunting trips,” she said.

“Damned right,” I said. We smiled and kissed as I began fucking into her. It was a warm and friendly fuck not some rushed aerobic contest of strength and speed. I liked those and she’d get that soon enough, but I was happy with a slow rolling fuck on the bed with a girl who just seemed to like me.

Which was a new development, because last week I was mostly beneath her notice.

I got a little rougher with the hips remembering that.

She took a few laps and a couple of deep moans before she worked out a good way to contribute to our rhythm. She kissed my neck, pulled back, kissed my throat, pulled back, and kissed my lips.

“You need to shave,” she said.

I’d shaved a few days ago; I guess I did. Still, I grinned and pulled away from our kiss, rubbing my hair over her cheeks and making her sputter and laugh.

“Oh god, do not put that between my thighs! You have a harem for a reason!” She was laughing and struggling and warm and tight. It was a great fuck.

We kissed some more and I reached down to cup her ass, lifting her off the bed as we pushed up the hill. I was ready to blow.

“Let me rub my clit and I’ll cum with you,” she said, eagerly. We both reached down, me with my left hand and her with her right. Our fingers fought over her clit as I rubbed my unshaven face against her soft one. She snorted among her moans and gasps. That startled me and I smiled as I grunted.

She didn’t cum with me, but she was not far behind. We both slowly collapsed into a warm sweaty puddle with her underneath me. She wrapped her arms and a leg around me, cuddling into my chest.

“Can you use your powers to turn into a girl?” she asked.

“I can turn you straight for a time, that’s good enough for me. For us.”

She dropped to a nine at for us. I frowned at that. She kissed me and dropped her arms out to the side.

“I just had a great time,” she said. “Oh fuck… I found a guy… Mom’s gonna want me to marry you.”

“You and how many other wives is your Mom gonna let me have?” I asked, grinning, rising up a little. She pulled me back down.

“Oh god… That’s not a question I really want to consider. Because the answer probably wouldn’t be one.” She pushed me up and looked me in the eye. “Your harem’s not a real long term thing right? It’s sort of a college sex club with all the hot girlfriends and girls as friends you can manage, right?”

“I don’t know,” I said. “I’m focusing on Vickie and Lynsey first. Though not in that order.”

“Ah, thank god.”

“But I like this club idea,” I said and kissed her. “Only partners inside the club.”

“Dibs on president!”

“Superpowers make me president.”

“Fine, I’ll be vice president,” she sighed. “Avril, me, Lynsey, and Vickie?”

“And Paula.” I said. “Though I don’t think they’re ready to have the rules laid down.”

“Shit,” she sighed. I relaxed, this time falling alongside her rather than on top of her. She slipped her right leg over mine and wiggled herself into the crook of my arm. “I don’t think Paula’s hot enough.”

“I do.”

“Well I guess that is the requirement,” she laughed.

“You know Fox?”

“Yeah, your dork friend?”

I glared at her.

“It’s not inaccurate.”

“He has a hot older sister,” I said.

“Dove… Yeah, I’ve met her.”

“Did you?” I made all the appropriate facial gestures to ask if they fucked. Ira shook her head.

“That girl is kinda mean,” Ira said. “And that works for me, but I’ve never figured out how to pick up a mean girl. Just get picked up by mean girls. Dove’s straight.”

“I can make her wibbly wobbly straight,” I said, grinning.

“And you’d do that for me,” Ira asked, her face lighting up like a kid on Christmas morning before she laughed and slapped my sleepy cock. “No, you’d do it for him.”

“And all of his favorite girls,” I said, grinning.

That’s when a phone vibrated. She reached over me and grabbed it. She frowned. “Not me.”

“Mine’s in my pocket,” I said. I rolled over Ira and leaned off the edge of her bed to grab my pants from the floor. I pulled my buzzing phone out of my pocket. Ira helped me inch back into the bed with her.

“Hey, looks like you’re a total idiot!” Fox had sent me a photo with a string of emojis.

“What are you gonna do about that?” Ira asked, looking at the picture Fox had sent me of Lynsey and Vickie yelling at each other in the Student Union Building.

“I’m gonna ask Fox if he wants to play video games at his place tonight,” I said, fearfully.

“Cowardly,” Ira said. “But not the worst decision. Give them a night to sleep on it. Don’t leave it longer than that.”

“You’re a good friend.”

“What’s that look on your face… You want a ‘I’m sorry you put your dick in the wrong girl blowjob?’”

“Is that out of the question?”

“I hate being a good friend,” she said, rolling her eyes and reaching for a hair tie on the desk by her bed. “Top me up again?”

* * *