The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 4

by Redsliver

* * *

Lynsey slept in the crook of my arm. Her stomach and lower sides of her tits were cracking with my dried cum. I wiped some of that mess off of my stomach. I had felt spent after our second round, but she had wanted another and I had pushed through. Somehow, after the third wash of post-coital sleepiness, I had conked out for some amount of time but now I was awake.

And I was fucking hungry.

Our to-go boxes were sitting next to my computer. Sure, everything had gotten cold, probably had on the walk back from the pub, to be honest. I tried to hug and roll Lynsey off of my arm. She blinked and looked at me, smiling.

“Can’t sleep?” she asked.

“I just wanna bite,” I kissed her forehead. The sweat had dried out of her hair. She tasted salty. “Go back to sleep.”

“Don’t be long,” she said, through a yawn as I eased my arm out from under her. I flexed my fingers as my pinky and middle finger were overwhelmed by pins and needles.

I sat up and crossed my room, sitting naked in my computer chair as I cracked open my potato skins. One bite, one dark frown. There was a microwave and a hotplate at the end of the hall. I boxed it back up and started searching out some jeans. Lynsey’s breath steadied. I tiptoed and walked, in jeans and my bathrobe, as I headed down the hall.

I had no idea how long I had slept. It could’ve been any time between seven, when we had finished our first fuck, and seven in the morning, when the sun would rise. I closed my door quietly. Someone had drawn an X on my whiteboard. I smirked. Yeah, everyone knew I was fucking Lynsey. I was due dozens of high fives.

I may have strutted manfully down the hall. I certainly didn’t appear ridiculous.

Vickie laughed. She was slipping out of the girl’s washroom.

Right, I also needed to pee.

“Night, Jordan,” she said, yawning, turning towards her dorm room.

One look at her butt, she was wearing blue and white plaid pajama pants and a loose blue tank top that barely reached the hem of her pjs. If she stretched, she’d flash her flat belly. Lynsey and Vickie were both petite attractive brunettes, but you wouldn’t confuse one for the other. Lynsey was sharper, with a slimmer figure and perkier tits. Vickie was rounder, maybe a size up on the chest and a bubblier ass.

Lynsey also had brown eyes and Vickie had green. Vickie’s smile always seemed more natural and free. Lynsey’s was more snarky and intimate.

Plus, it was the middle of the night. Her lips were less shiny, her eyes unshadowed, and her ears didn’t sparkle. I hardly ever saw her without a half-dozen studs in rings per ear.

She didn’t need all of that to look pretty. To look hot. To motivate me.

I felt her brain. It was a slow, half-awake lazy turn of about a one. Probably less than Lynsey would’ve needed to say hi to me. I grabbed her brain and started twisting. She stopped. She frowned, looking at me.

“Feel it?” I asked.

“That you’re making me like you?” Vickie said. “Yeah, you don’t have to do that.”

“I know, now. I was kinda blind last semester,” I said.

“You had your girlfriend back home last semester,” she said. “You were blinding yourself. That’s how you coped without cheating.”

“Yeah, well, Lynsey said it doesn’t count as cheating for the next two weeks,” I said. I had to really push her brains at the mention of Lynsey’s name. She frowned, like she was fighting me. But when it came to brains, I was stronger.

“I got potato skins and a burger, wanna bite?” I said, gesturing my head to the end of the hall.

“Where from?”

“The gray brick pub down on Barrington Street. Something House.”

“They any good?”

“Not until I heat them up,” I said. In the heat I cranked Vickie up to six. She easily rushed up to a five. I had to barely even touch her. There was nearly a wall I had to push through to break a six. Her cheeks flushed pink. Her hand instantly went to her hair.

“Don’t do this unless you mean it,” she said. The glimmer in her eyes made it clear that she wanted me to do this. Almost as much as she wanted me to mean it.

I twisted her to an eight. She still resisted but I wasn’t getting tired like I was breaking a six. She absently touched her chest, not discreetly at all, making sure her nipples weren’t poking through her top.

“Jordan!” She hissed, and giggled.

“What?” I said, juggling the boxes in my left hand and taking her hand with my right.

She stared at me with the puppiest of eyes. I almost kissed her right then. Touching a brain and making a woman like me. It was the greatest feeling in the world.

“Just because Lynsey’s OK with it. I’m not. In two weeks time, you can’t drop me. You’ll have to drop her.”

“I don’t want to dump you,” I said.

“And I’m not OK with this weirdass two weeks shit,” Vickie said. I had her up to a ten. She squeezed and rubbed my fingers. She was ready for anything if I told her I wanted it. “If you and I are together, you cannot go back to Lynsey.”

“What if I took you to Lynsey?”

I was pushing hard again, I wasn’t going to let her fall down to a six.

We were both huffing and puffing as we reached the alcove with the microwave. She was floating at a seven.

“Not with Lynsey,” she said, her lips shaking. I leaned in to kiss her. She closed her eyes but squeaked and pulled away. “Oh my god!”

“So not Lynsey,” I said. I was lying, a little bit. There was a way to make Lynsey and Vickie fit together. I just needed to practice and learn. I had only had these powers for a couple of days. There was going to be a proper solution and they’d be happy.

And I’d be happy.

She slowly opened her eyes.

“What if I took you to Avril’s room?” I asked.

“Oh my god!” Vickie said. “Take me somewhere?”

“Or there’s a bench right there.” I pointed.

She looked and I braced to catch her and prevent a slowdown. She actually blipped upward, brushing a nine, before settling on an eight.

“No, please,” she said.

“We gotta go somewhere though, right?”

“You have a room to yourse—Lynsey’s in there, isn’t she?”

I was still braced for that catch. I actually pushed her up to a nine.

“Paula’s in Lynsey’s room,” I offered. Vickie frowned.

“Not her, she’s… I don’t know what she is.”

“Your room,” I said. “Ira.”

She laughed in my face. “I know exactly what Ira is. That’s a no.”

“Even if I do a little of this to her?” I said, cranking Vickie up to an eleven. If I went to a twelve, I was committing us to that bench.

Vickie took a deep breath. She laid her hand on her chest and I looked down and admired as she did. Her hair was a mess. Her smile was shaking. Her eyes were closed more often than they were open. She leaned her hip against the counter, uncertain that she could trust her knees to hold her up.

“Maybe if you did that,” Vickie nodded. Her eyes opened and she tried to look angry at me. “Or she may just go after me, did you think about that?”

“A Vickie sandwich with white and brown bread,” I said, smiling.

Vickie amped herself up to a twelve. She immediately punched me.

“That’s not cool.”

“Your brain is saying it’s supercool,” I said. My stomach rumbled. She looked down and descended to a ten.

“You really need to eat,” she said.

“For energy,” I smiled. “And are you gonna send me back to Lynsey with all of that energy?”

“Don’t,” she said, grabbing her heart. Her tits splayed out and pressed against the elasticity of her top. Her left nipple started to poke through. She dropped her hands and flicked me in the nose. “Don’t get me hot for the thought of you going back to that skank.”

“Why don’t you two like each other?”

“Because she’s a bitch,” Vickie said, crossing her arms. “Dammit!” She had felt me grab her brain and arrest it from stopping. “Fine, I’ll wait. Eat. And we’ll figure something out.”

She stomped over to the bench. Slapped her ass down on the pine and crossed her legs as tightly as her arms in front of her tits. “And stop playing with my heart.”

She was slowly twisting up, recovering from her drop to a six. I smiled at her.

“I really think I’m playing with your brain,” I said.

“Except you only do that to make me think with my heart,” she said.

“I was trying to make you think with your cun—”

“I don’t like that word!” she frowned, but her mind was turning up faster. That could’ve been her interrupting me too.

“Your hoo-ha,” I said. She dropped her defensive posture to chuckle behind her hands. She moaned, loudly, stroked out her bed addled hair with her fingers and slouched comfortably against the wall.

She broke a ten when I turned my back on her. When she got a view of my butt.

I had never known known that a girl was checking me out before. I was as happy as I had ever been. I looked down at the food Lynsey ordered.

Lynsey was letting me go wild. Even with Paula, her roommate. She even seemed OK with Dove at the restaurant. OK is the technical word, she wasn’t pleased about it, but she was making concessions.

Just not Vickie.

Although, if Lynsey knew Kitty, I think that would’ve been another hard no.

Lynsey didn’t want me to be with a girl who would love me.

Or maybe it was me with a woman who I would love?

I loaded everything up on one of the plastic plates someone had left in the sink. I hoped they were microwave safe, but the tin foil lining the to-go box was definitely not. It was a big burger, with thick bacon, and I wished I could’ve gotten it off the grill instead of reheated a third of a day later.

The potato skins looked good. They’re potato skins, chunky bits of peel baked and covered with cheese, pulled pork, green onion, and some mix of spices. I’ve heard them called Irish Nachos before. Potatoes sucked reheated, but the pulled pork would be good.

I shut the microwave door and hit the minute button three times. I walked over and sat down next to Vickie.

She was humming between a ten and an eleven. I smiled at her.

“Have you done this before?”

“Microwaved a burger?” she smirked. “No, I’m a total virgin.”

I frowned, wondering if I should show I was happy that was the answer. Or that I was worried that Lynsey and Vickie’s imagined ideas of an adult relationship were what was causing the conflict between their brains. Vickie up, Lynsey down. And vice-versa.

“Like you, I had a boyfriend in high school.”

“Yeah, Sharon. Total boyfriend material.”

She elbowed me to shut me up.

“We broke up when I decided to come to Dal and he stayed local and went to Acadia,” she said. “Long distance doesn’t work.”

“It definitely does not,” I said.

“I’m not a virgin,” she said. “That was a joke about the mess you’re making of your food.”

“OK,” still not knowing what emotion to present about that.

“How you called Sharon and didn’t just hop into bed with Lynsey at Halloween. That’s kinda what attracted me to you.”

“Lynsey at Halloween?” I scoffed. “That wasn’t an option.”

“November was when she started being cold to you,” Vickie pointed out. “She did not take being rejected well. You know she deleted all of the pictures of you from like Frosh Week and everything.”

“I didn’t know she had taken any,” I said.

“Boys are fucking stupid!” She elbowed me and snuggled in close.

“Girls are not the kind of people to tell you straight up what’s going on,” I countered.

“There’s that,” Vickie said, cheek on my shoulder. “You should go back to Lynsey tonight. If you guys break up after this two week thing ends? Come looking for me.”

“I’ve never been really good at getting girls before,” I said. “Sharon was a lucky break, but now I am good. And I know why I’m good at it. I want to practice and get better and really master this ability I’ve learned.”

“You’re gonna break a lot of hearts,” she said.

“If I keep things below a fifteen or so, I don’t think anything will break,” I said.

“I wasn’t talking about whatever you’re doing in my heart,” she said. “It’s not just gonna be sex for someone like me. It’s definitely not for Lynsey. Especially because, after Halloween, she committed herself to saving it for someone she was certain she’d love forever.”

“And that was me?” I said.

“Yeah,” Vickie said. She wasn’t slowing down but she got up after a sidehug squeeze. “I’m going to bed. I don’t want to be the side girl.”

“I don’t want side girls,” that was a straight up lie. “I mean. I don’t want my best girls to be anything but what I really want. It’s not uncommon for powerful men to have multiple… wives and stuff.”

“Not in this culture,” Vickie said, hand on her hip. “Good night, Jordan.”

I looked up. I saw that she was really struggling with leaving. I could let her go, but I had a plan. A plan that involved a sandwich with two colors of bread. I smiled. I grabbed her brain.

“Fine, I’ll stay!” She was giddy, even before I could start the turn. I cranked her up to that fifteen I was worried about a few minutes ago. She hit me with a tackle, crawling onto my lap, stroking back my hair and kissing me hard. I grabbed her ass. It was bigger than Lynsey’s. I loved the grip I got. We broke for air.

We were both about to say something. I’m sure I would’ve thought of the words after they got out of my mouth.

The microwave beeped.

“You’re gonna need that energy,” Vickie said, panting. She leaned her forehead on mine and looked me in the eye. “If we’re crossing this bridge tonight, we’re burning it afterwards. With a nuke.”

Or, it was my job to master this ability so that there could be a proper bridge between Lynsey and Vickie. I smiled and took the food from the microwave. She waited, sitting next to me as I ate aggressively. I barely tasted the food, not that that was much of a disappointment. It would’ve been great fresh. Besides, I was hungry, but for every shared smile or look with Vickie, I was more impatient than anything else.

I trashed half the food, tossed the morsel she was grazing from between her fingers, and took her by the wrist. She put her hand on my shoulder and pushed me by her room.

“There were a lot of onions and garlic on that,” she said. “Brush your teeth.”

I looked at my room, where my toothbrush was. Where Lynsey was sleeping. I looked at Vickie. She was humming at an eleven, and was nearly as impatient as I was.

“Can I borrow your toothbrush?”

I did not expect that absolute plummet in speed. I had a lot of trouble keeping her going at all. I had her back up to a seven. We both leaned against the frame of her door breathing hard and heavy.

“No,” she answered the question. She pecked my lips. “Be quiet. Don’t wake the dragon.”

With that gesture, our first kiss, I knew there was no stopping us tonight. Even with Ira just inside Vickie’s door. Shit, she was thinking straight now. Ten seemed to be the point at which a girl could only make impulsive choices. I started spinning her up harder. She pouted.

“Just use your own toothbrush,” she said, and giggled, playing eagerly with her hair.

Just don’t think too much about Ira. Avril in the showers had whetted my appetite for threesomes. Actually, I had this appetite for years and years, but now that I had my first taste of meat, I was going to be an apex predator. I grabbed Vickie on the back of the head and moved to kiss her. She just gave me a peck and slapped her hand between our mouths.

“Seriously, brush your teeth,” she said. I nodded, and quietly stalked down the hall to my bedroom. I slipped into my room. Lynsey lay sleeping in my bed, cocooned up in all of my blankets. Her steady breathing never shifted as I turned the flashlight on my phone and walked to my desk where my dental stuff sat in the cup.

I had them in my hand.

“How was the food?” Lynsey asked, attempting to dig herself deeper into the mattress.

“Garlicky,” I said, leaning over and kissing her cheek. I made a show of breathing.

“And onions,” she yawned.

“Go to sleep,” I said.

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“To brush my teeth,” I said. “My breath stinks.

“I don’t care,” she said.

“I do,” I said.

Lynsey grumbled. “Say hi to Paula for me?” she probed.

“As soon as I see her,” I said, with a smile.

I could see Lynsey scrunching up tighter, her knees coming up to her tits as she balled up under the covers. I could feel her brain, steady at a two. I didn’t want to wake her up by risking assuring her things were OK by forcing her up to a comforting four or six. I closed the door behind me.

Vickie handed me a bottle of mouthwash. She was waiting by the boy’s washroom. I was spitting into the sink so quickly, that I realized I hadn’t probably gotten the benefit of any of the dental hygiene products. I looked myself in the mirror.

I smirked. That was a lady killer! I needed to hold myself to the standard of the girl I was going to be chasing after. I brushed the hell out of my teeth. I rinsed twice with the Scope. I strutted out of the washroom.

Vickie flicked her eyes up and down the hallway. She had ramped herself up to a thirteen waiting for me. She rushed in and grabbed my neck. I tried my best to hold the tip of my wet toothbrush away from her back as we had a real hot and heavy kiss. But a brief one, just long enough for Vickie to twist herself up to a fifteen. She was biting her lip and her eyes were practically on fire when we broke apart.

“C’mon,” I said, arm around her hip, pushing her down the hall. We kept our eyes straight ahead, down the hall to Vickie’s door, not pausing for a second to look at my door.

“Oh my god! We’re gonna wake up Ira!” Vickie gasped. I smiled at her. She was chuckling, her perky breasts bouncing with her exuberance.

“If all goes according to plan,” I said.

“It can just be me,” she said, but her cheeks were flaming red and there was no drop in her brain spin.

“It will be,” I said. “Sometimes.”

She frowned, but she couldn’t even waste enough time to try to sell me a two week window like Lynsey had. Vickie’s fingers shaked before she grabbed her doorknob. We tiptoed into her room.

Ira was sleeping, sprawled out over her covers in an unbuttoned red pajama set. Her pink tank top was pulled up over the bottom of her tits. Her mind was whipping about, like her eyes dancing under her eyelids.

Dreams.

I could fuck with her dreams.

It was hard getting a grip to make her mind spin. Vickie closed the door and the light from the hall disappeared from across Ira’s body.

It was OK, if I did this right, I was going to have and feel that body. Seeing was nice, but probably the lowest priority of which of my five senses I intended her to act on.

She was gay though. I squeezed Vickie’s fingers. Vickie was the bait, and I was the switch. I grinned, but the only way I could send that to Vickie was with a series of hand squeezes.

“Sh! Shh! Sh!” She tried between giggles. I turned and focused on Ira’s dreams. She was still dreaming. Get them spinning. I sent them in the same spin as Vickie. Vickie gasped with every little push, but right now I was herding the spinning plates together.

Finally, I got a good grip, a dozen plates spinning at a four. Vickie leaned on my shoulder, her hands running over my chest and back.

I hoped I wouldn’t break her. So I turned my attention to Vickie. I kept pushing though. It was dizzying, making Ira dream harder as I grabbed Vickie by the hips and lifted her onto her bed. She was flying, her brain spinning at a dangerous sixteen. Ira was hardly at a seven. I didn’t want to wake Ira up before she hit ten. Twelve would’ve been preferable.

I took Vickie’s breasts in my hand, squeezing her through her top as I laid her down on her bed. She was kissing me like a drowning woman finding water. Her legs were squeezing around my left knee. Her bedsprings squeaked with the humping of her hips.

Ira’s mind was stabilizing. She was coming out of a dream.

I really put my strength into spinning up Ira. Vickie exploded in a keening orgasm as she ground her pussy through my knee. Her pajama bottoms and mine couldn’t contain her wetness. She soaked my leg.

I couldn’t measure her, not with Ira’s brain spinning right by us. They were blurring. But I don’t think I broke a twenty.

I couldn’t promise I hadn’t broken Vickie.

She was panting and clawing nonfunctionally at my shirt. I did my best to sit back on my ankles. She scratch-crawled up with me, hanging manically off of my shoulder as she sucked on my neck.

“Mmm!” Ira was definitely awake. Her bed was creaking and her throat was rumbling with her moans.

“We woke up your roommate.” I whispered to Vickie.

“Don’t mind me,” Ira moaned. “Just keep Vickie moaning like that. Oh god, your voice is so cute girl.”

Ira was talking and nibbling on her lip. Her knee bumped the wall. I finally pulled Vickie off of me enough to toss my shirt aside. She tackled my bare chest, her hands rubbing wildly and she kissed over my pectoral muscles with lost abandon.

Ira moaned again.

“You’d have a better show if you turned the light on,” I said.

“So would you,” she purred.

“So would I.”

Vickie screamed, but I had to push Ira again. Next time, I’d take Vickie in at a six or so. She was too ramped up, but holy shit was it nice. She shook and squealed. It was hardly dry humping but she was grinding herself and panting as she yelped madly.

The light turning on made me flinch as it stabbed my eyes. Ira shielded her own behind her left hand. Vickie came again.

“What are you doing to her?” Ira asked.

“A little of this,” I said, smirking.

I cranked their minds. I really tried to separate them out first. It wasn’t easy, but it wasn’t entirely fruitless. I didn’t pulp Vickie’s brain like I was juicing an orange. Ira lost a breath on a gasp. She had to be a fourteen now. Vickie’s mind was so big it was filling all of my senses though. She was actually limp in my arms. Her fingers slipped because of how much her palms sweated. Her tongue limped against my nipple.

Ira flopped down on her bed, legs splayed wide. She ran her hands through her dark hair. She was gorgeous. Deep brown skin, almost black eyes. Normally she wore maybe a bit too much makeup. She was bared in a way I hadn’t seen before. Her lips shook in her smile. She was running her thighs with both hands and breathing hard. She had big tits.

“You’re gonna look,” she said. and stroked her hair from her face once more. She tossed her pajama top and yanked off her tank top. She grabbed her tit and moaned dangerously.

“You’re excited to watch.”

“I’ve been watching little brunettes like her and Lynsey get absolutely gorilla fucked on Pornhub. Do not disappoint me.”

“I’m really only up to baboon-fucking. Maybe chimp-fucking at my best,” I said. I lifted Vickie and dropped her onto the bed. Her eyes were fluttering half rolled back. I looked over. “Maybe some other wildness. How do you feel about hunting in packs?”

“I feel like you and Vickie are the pack and I’m the deer who wandered away from her herd.”

“Yeah, that’s not wrong,” I said, I yanked down Vickie’s bottoms. She kicked a bit. Her breathing was steadying now. I ran my hand over Vickie’s dark red cunt. She flinched and kicked. I got out of bed. She ran over my fingers, I put my hand right in front of Ira’s face. My fingers glistened. I curled my finger in the universal come along gesture. I reached out, with my other hands, and picked her hand off of her thigh. She got up to her feet. At my touch, her mind started to slow down.

Vickie screamed and flopped madly on the bed.

“You’re a fucking wizard,” she said, gasping and closing her eyes.

“Then let me show you some magic,” I said. I smiled at Vickie, “Are you ready, beautiful assistant?”

“I think we played enough with metaphors,” Ira said. “Let’s just be blunt. I’m gonna sit on Vickie’s face, you’re gonna fuck her pussy.”

“I’m gonna scream,” Vickie panted.

“A nice battle plan,” I said. “Colonel.”

I gestured Ira forward.

“General,” she corrected, clearly enjoying the metaphor game. But I was not gonna push it further than that. I was running out of brainpower to hold myself back. I grabbed Ira’s ass with both hands.

She felt back, her shoulder onto my chest as I dragged her pajama bottoms and panties down. She looked up.

“I don’t want any dick.”

I just tapped her brain. I didn’t want Vickie to explode.

“I will if you want me to,” she understood. “And, yeah, you will want me to.”

I reached over her and answered by taking her breasts into my hand. She shuddered. My breath teased down her neck. She nodded.

“Let me get my first off from Vickie.”

“That’s what I want too,” I said. “She’s so hot.”

“And now that I know you share,” Ira picked my hands off of her breath. “I don’t have to hate you because she likes you.”

“All you had to do was look in the mirror to know I would share,” I said.

We approached the bed, her from the foot, me from the head. Vickie was laid out the wrong way. Her skin was red and her breaths were coming hard but slow. Her nipples stuck up angrily to the roof. Her hands were balled into fists, pulling her sheets and comforter up. She had kicked the pillows onto the floor.

I put my hands down on her knees. Her eyes went straight to me. Her smile was empty but aflame. Desire was the core of her gaze and if there was anything else, it was lost in the engulfing fire.

Ira ran a fingernail up Vickie’s throat. She leaned in and they kissed. Ira was shocked. Vickie’s hands shot up and grabbed Ira by the hair. Ira was not breaking that kiss easily.

I dropped away the last of my clothes and settled myself down between Vickie’s knees. I pushed her thighs apart and down into the mattress. Her pussy was shaking and dripping and too red. Her skin was hot, like the beginnings of a fever. She was naked enough. Her bottom and legs were bare. Her top was rolled up over her perky tits. She managed to look me in the eye and smile, before her face disappeared under Ira’s brown ass.

I stroked my dick, aimed, and set myself against her entrance. Vickie was groaning and flinching to touch. Shocks from her brain centered orgasms recurred all throughout her body. I had to push her thighs tight to the bed to steady her enough to attempt an entry.

“C’mon Vickie. Just like I did that one time for you.” Ira was whispering melodically.

“This isn’t your first time together?” I asked. Vickie and I gasped as my cockhead entered her pussy. Ira twisted, half her face covered in her hair falling off the side of her head.

“I pushed her once, but she was really drunk. I barely kissed her pussy before she clenched her teeth, called out, sucked her thumb, and fell asleep.”

I ran my hand up and over Ira’s flexed ass muscle. She reached down and touched my fingers. I twisted their brains reflexively, but I didn’t have to. Ira’s eyes fluttered shut and she moaned.

Vickie was clamping down on the third of my cock I had managed to press into her.

“C’mon Vickie,” Ira moaned. “Let your tongue out.”

Ira grabbed the desk off the foot of the bed with one hand. The other tickled my knuckles before she reached down and grabbed Vickie by the hair. I took a deep breath and pushed my way into Vickie.

I felt like I bottomed out before I could get all of my cock into her. She dug in her heels and her stomach muscles rippled as she pushed her crotch back to me and sucked me tightly in that last little inch. Ira gasped, her shoulders dropped, and I caught the curve of her smile through the curtain of her hair.

I reached over and ran my hand over the back of Ira’s calf. I used her leg as a grip. I explored Vickie’s lithe torso with my other hand. She had lovely tits. I palmed the side of her ribs, held her tightly, and moved both girls as I dragged my cock out of Vickie.

She held fast, riding down the blanket a smidge before her pussy coughed me out and I slid out of her clenched muscles. She was fiery and tight. Her sex leaked wildly over our connection.

“Mm! Suck on that little button, Vickie! Mm!”

Obviously Vickie had her mouth full and could hardly moan at me to tell me I was doing it right. I had to base it off her humping hips and scrambling ankles. I pushed myself back in and moaned.

Ira turned and smiled for me, her throat tensing with her latest breath. She looked down at Vickie and my connection.

“I’ve always wanted a dick,” she said. “Just to stick in teases like Vickie.”

Ira ran her hand down over Vickie’s cheek. She was really humping Vickie’s lips as she did so.

“You could get a strap on or something,” I said. Beginning to hump, trying to match the jiggle of Ira’s ass.

“It wouldn’t feel the same for me,” Ira moaned. “But… What else am I gonna do?”

“I’ll be your dick,” I decided, fucking hard. “You and me, we could fuck our way straight through all of the great pussy on the floor. Vickie.”

Vickie moaned. Ira gasped.

“Paula.”

Vickie slurped. Ira giggled breathlessly.

“Avril.”

Vickie’s pussy was as tight as it could get. Ira bit her lip and threw her head back.

Lynsey.

I didn’t say it. Not with my dick in Vickie. It didn’t seem right. Not until I bridged them. Vickie and Lynsey together, it would be shit, just mean to taunt one with the other. One look into Ira’s eyes, I knew she was gonna help me do just that.

“Lynsey,” she mouthed the words silently but it was unmistakable.

“Ira,” I said her name.

“What?”

“Don’t think you’re free from this.”

She leaned back. I let go of her leg and grabbed her throat. She gasped, turned herself up a little faster as I pulled her back and kissed her. Her hair slipped between my lips and hers, we didn’t kiss for long. We stopped the moment it distracted us from humping Vickie.

“I know I’m not,” she said, with heavily lidded eyes.

“Good, let’s get this little sex kitten off,” I said. “That’s what we’re here for. Tonight we’re here for Vickie.”

“For Vickie,” Ira said. I let go of Ira’s neck and reached down to Vickie’s pussy.

That was enough to ignite Vickie around my dick. Her mind still spun crazily. Her body was continually wracked with almost orgasms and spasms. She let go, a puddle of liquid bones under her red and goosepimpled skin. I eased her through the orgasm, long-stroking slowly out of her tight and clenching tunnel. I hit the bottom again. She scrambled at me again. I felt her swallow me inside once more.

“She’s fucked stupid,” Ira laughed, pulling her pussy off of Vickie’s face. Vickie’s hair was a mess and her skin was streaked with the froth from Ira’s desire. She smiled dumbly. Her eyes were glowing when they saw me. I leaned forward, stroked her hair over her ear and kissed her.

“That is so sweet,” Ira said, but her voice was dripping with impatience.

I pulled back from the kiss, but my nose was still touching Vickie’s.

“What do you say, Sweetness? Sounds like we owe Ira the full treatment,” I said.

“I don’t want to let you go,” she said, her pussy rolling around my cock. “But if it’s what you want. I’ll do anything.”

“We’re gonna have a great time,” I said, turning and smiling at Ira.

“I love you,” Vickie whispered wetly in my ear.

* * *