The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 3

by Redsliver

* * *

Dressed and padded out in our winter clothes, Lynsey insisted that I hold her mittened hand in mine. My gloves were in my jacket pocket. I knew I should use gloves to keep my hands warm, but I never seemed to put them on until my fingers were already cold.

We walked out of my dorm room. Ira and Vickie were waiting at the elevator. Three minds. Lynsey’s started spinning more immediately. Vickie’s mind spun when she met my eyes and stopped dead when she looked down at mine and Lynsey’s hand.

Vickie’s brain spun the same direction as Paula’s. That would be fun. I had a plan for later. She looked away from my smirk.

“Hey,” Ira said. She and Vickie were dressed in loose t-shirts and jeans. Probably going down to the cafeteria on the first floor. Ira’s mind was a series of precarious balanced plates. They spun pretty rapidly, but tilted up defensively the moment she saw me approaching. “You two make a cute couple.”

“Ira! They were fucking in the shower! With Avril!” Vickie snarled at her roommate.

“Yeah, well done,” Ira said. She put her hand on Vickie’s shoulder. It seemed like she was forcing Vickie’s plates to spin or at least wobble. “Let’s take the stairs. Use the boys room next time, maybe?”

“Maybe,” I said.

“No.” Lynsey declared.

Vickie stomped to the stairs and headed down. I watched her ass, and Ira’s.

“Not those two,” Lynsey said, darkly the moment the stairwell door was closed.

“Why not Ira?”

“Alright, give the lesbian a shot,” Lynsey said, shrugging.

“She liked the look of you,” I said.

“Yeah, but she’s been trying to get in Vickie’s pants forever,” Lynsey said, we stepped into the elevator. “Sorry.” We stepped back letting two of the guys from the end of the hall off first. Alone, in the elevator, I ramped Lynsey up to a five. She wouldn’t jump my bones, but she’d keep trying to please me and not start a fight this way. I assumed.

“Ira and Vickie?”

“I know they made out,” Lynsey said, shrugging. “That’s why Vickie doesn’t drink anymore.”

“Shame,” I said. Lynsey’s brain stopped but I dragged it back up to speed.

“Can you promise me you won’t try with Vickie?”

“No,” I said. The doors opened and we walked out. Lynsey kept her mouth shut. Ira and Vickie were coming out of the stairs. Her lips stayed glued together until we headed outside.

“Why not?”

“Because, if Vickie throws herself at me, I’ll say yes,” I said.

“OK, but can you promise me—”

I pulled her against my chest and kissed her to stop her from pushing and prodding. “What do you want to do for food?”

“I dunno,” she said. “What do you wanna do?”

“I know a place,” I said. There were other people outside. I could feel the pressure of more minds. I had to pick a small place. I led Lynsey on.

“Where are we going?” Lynsey asked.

“To eat,” I said.

The little pub was off of Barrington St and tucked between some old historically protected houses. The dining rooms were divided over three stories. Less minds all at once. Lynsey looked at my face as we kicked the snow off of our boots on the entrance mat.

“You look tired,” she worried.

“Not too tired for you,” I said, promising.

“That’s not what I meant,” she worried. I pushed her up to six. The eight other brains in the room twisted with her. I grinned. The hostess came over.

“Hey,” she said. “Two?”

“He’s a friend of mine!” Dove waved from the bar.

“Who’s she?” Lynsey glared at Fox’s older sister.

“Want me to save you or bring you to Dove?” The hostess asked, with a smirk.

“Bring us to Dove,” I said.

“Don’t do it in front of me,” Lynsey said. “Again.”

The hostess gave the two of us crooked looks. I smiled. Lynsey pulled herself in tight to me. We were led up to the middle floor. With Lynsey, Dove, the hostess, the bartender (a man in his forties,) and a couple maybe twice that age by the window, I felt the pressure lift off my brain. I could handle this.

“Here,” the hostess led us to the table. “Greg’ll grab your drink order and Dove’ll be over soon.”

“Thank you,” Lynsey said. I smiled. The hostess was dumpy and homely. I wrote her off. I stepped behind Lynsey and picked her jacket from her shoulders, sat her in her seat. She looked up and smiled brilliantly at the gentleman act. I unzipped and sat down next to her, awkwardly shrugging my winter coat off my shoulders and onto the back of the chair.

Lynsey was staring silently at me.

I smiled.

“You keep firing my brain up,” she said. “My heart too. That’s why I can seem to handle Paula and Avril.”

“I’m not being sneaky with it?” I worried.

“No,” she shook her head and laughed. “I’m glad you’re not.”

“So, that means Paula and Avril know I did it?”

“I’d hope so. They’re not stupid,” Lynsey said. “It feels good.”

“OK,” I said. “Good. I’m gonna keep doing it.”

“Right, but… Just for a couple weeks. While you figure out how to be a ladies man. Then we’re gonna be together,” she said, brightly smiling.

“Yeah,” I agreed. I think in a few weeks I can figure out how to have a harem. That’d be sweet. Lynsey and Vickie.

Dove.

I caught her eye as she came out through the kitchen doors, carrying plates of food for the older couple. She looked as smiley and bright as I had ever seen her.

Her mind was so stock still it felt dead. I frowned. I reached out and spun the minds in the room, Lynsey’s clockwise. Hm… Or was it counterclockwise? I couldn’t tell without another brain to fight it off against.

“Hey!” Dove winked at me. She almost started up.

The bartender who was wiping off his hands at a sink and the old man with his missus, their brains weren’t a spin sort of thing. I don’t know about the changes I made to them. The old woman though.

“Henry, you’re looking really handsome tonight,” she said, flicking her eyes at me. I twisted my face back to Lynsey who chuckled in my face.

“You want to be careful with that new toy of yours,” Lynsey smiled. She ran her hand over my leg. “Or you’ll find yourself overrun by that nice old lady.”

I frowned.

“I.D.” the bartender came over. Lynsey had hers ready to show. I had to dig around in my pockets.

“White wine for both of us?” I said, looking to Lynsey for a question. She blushed.

“No, not for both of you,” the bartender said.

“I turn 19 in April.”

“K, well, um…”

“I’ll just have a diet coke,” she said.

“Make it two.” I said.

“You can still have a beer or something,” Lynsey said.

“It’s no fun drinking alone,” I said. She smiled and ratcheted herself up all on her own.

Lynsey was gorgeous. I could lose myself in her eyes. There was no excuse for her to have been a virgin. She looked back at me like I was as hot as she was. I felt invincible.

The bartender brought over glasses of ice and opened cans. They mixed drinks, probably, there was fountain pop. This was just gonna cost me needless dollars.

“So look who didn’t die!” Dove walked over to us. She projected a five to see me, but was cold and unturning in her mind. Her walls were up. I frowned. Lynsey pinched me.

“This is about the night before last?” Lynsey said. “When you got all sick in the snowbank?”

“Yeah, my kid sister baked this nice boy some cookies,” Dove grinned. Nice was a slur.

“Your sister?” Lynsey cooled a couple of turns.

“Yeah, Kitty. She’s got quite a crush,” Dove said. Lynsey turned on me.

“I’m kinda best friends with Fox. It’s terrible to start chasing after a bro’s sister, right?”

Dove put up her hands and laughed. Lynsey frowned and worried.

I retaliated against her coolness with a hard push. The old woman spat her drink back into her wine glass. Lynsey kicked me under the table, but couldn’t stop smiling.

“What was that?” Dove said, leaning on the table with one hand down. Her brain had spun up but she was throwing on the breaks with vigor.

“I have superpowers of seduction now?” I said, faking a smile and pretending to joke.

“That explains your incredibly pretty date,” Dove said. Lynsey smiled brightly. “Honestly, I figured you and Fox were fighting way outside your weight class. He’s out tonight with Marie. You college girls don’t know how hot you are.”

“Yeah but don’t clue her in!” I said, aghast. Lynsey pinched me. I looked at her. She leaned in and kissed me, performing and territory-marking in front of Dove. Dove waited, cold inside and jubilant outside. How could it be that fake? I pulled back from Lynsey.

“Do you need more time to look over the menu?” Dove asked.

“Just a few minutes,” Lynsey said.

“I’ll be back,” Dove left and went to check on the other table.

The hostess brought up a table of six, five guys and a heavy girl. I squeezed my eyes shut and leaned forward groaning as my senses were beginning to whelm. Lynsey stroked my shoulder.

“You’re gonna be OK, right?” she asked.

“Yeah, yeah,” I said. I was acclimating after a few breaths.

“You sure? This was sweet, but if you’re still a little ill from before…”

“It’s not illness,” I said. “It’s my superpower.”

“Right,” Lynsey said, frowning. She punched me, but was still smiling brightly. She leaned in and whispered. “It’s not OK to seduce a bro’s sister.”

“Maybe?” I refused to clearly agree as Dove sent the bartender over to the new table.

“What?”

“Well, Kitty’s Fox’s kid sister.”

“Oh!” Lynsey said, leaning back and relaxing. “She’s just a kid. I can’t believe I got jealous.”

“You are both 18,” I said, before I realized how fucking stupid it was to say that. Lynsey dropped and I responded, almost by reflex.

“You’re in a mood tonight, Dorothy,” the old man laughed, raspily.

“Jesus Sarah!” the guys on both sides of the fat girl flinched.

Lynsey bit her lip, her cheeks were flushed, and she was flying at a clear 9 now. I smirked and leaned in. “Go to the washroom and I’ll follow you in a moment.”

Lynsey’s eyes went wide and her lips twisted through several shades of frown and grin. She sipped on her diet Pepsi, the bartender usually tells you when they don’t actually have coke, and got up. She looked back at me four times on the way to the stairs. The washrooms were upstairs. Most of the table of six watched Lynsey go.

But she was mine.

The first of mine.

I was so excited.

I’d fucked and gotten blown already! With three girls! In the last two hours even! I was ready to go again. I pushed back from the table. Dove sashayed over.

“He-ey,” she waved. She was spinning on her own without Lynsey here. Not sexually, like a three maybe. She still had her defenses up though.

“Hi,” I said, wearing a smile to match hers. “Getting curious about what I can do?”

“No,” she laughed. “Why would you say that?”

“Talking myself up,” I said. “If I can land Lynsey, I can land—”

“Careful.”

“Kitty?” I finished, defensively.

“Kitty’s gonna want the treat-me-like-a-princess shtick even more than your current squeeze,” Dove warned.

“With this,” I pushed her mind up.

“For fuck’s sake Sarah!”

“Miss? Can we get the check,” Dorothy grinned. “We’re in a hurry to get home.”

“Wow, I guess we are,” said the old man.

Dorothy shook her head at me, and Dove smiled for the old couple. “Of course, I’ll bring over the machine right away.”

“Washrooms are upstairs?” I said. Dove nodded and smiled as I rushed to follow Lynsey.

I was hit like a battering ram when I reached the top floor. There had to be three dozen people excluding the three servers. I leaned heavily on the bannister and heaved.

“Are you alright?” A waiter, a good looking guy of about 25, asked me.

“Just head swimming.” I said as if every word were a sentence. “Washroom?”

“Yeah, right behind me. You need a hand.”

“I’ve got wall,” I said, leaning across the wall as I staggered towards the washrooms. I pushed myself off of one wall towards the first door.

“Whoa buddy! Down one more, you were about to go in the ladies,” the waiter had stayed and made certain. I groaned and shuffled down to the boys washroom. Lynsey came out at the time, had probably heard the warning. She shook her head, and went back downstairs to our table.

Dammit.

With the door closed behind me. I felt great. How did I manage the lecture hall of nearly two hundred students earlier this morning? Was I getting stronger? It was taking less effort to readjust Lynsey.

Or maybe she actually liked me?

Did that mean Dove’s brain was so immobile because she didn’t?

I splashed water on my face, but it was more performative than helpful. I wiped down my face, waited for my erection to subside, and walked back to the door.

I took a deep breath and imagined a big stone wall around my brain.

That wasn’t the solution.

The dozens of brains in the room hit me, but not as hard as they had when I had come up the stairs.

“Hey, do you need me to call you a cab?” the waiter asked.

“No, I’ll be OK, when I go back and sit down.”

“OK, but I told Greg to cut you off and get you a water,” he said.

“I’m not drinking,” I said, “but thanks.”

“Yeah, no problem,” he said, frowning. He flicked his head to one of the tables, slapped on a smile, and headed over.

I gripped the railing tightly and walked down. The brains disappeared with the broken line of sight. I walked eagerly over to Lynsey.

“I heard you got caught so I panicked and ran back over here,” she whispered. “I’ll make it up to you in your room.”

“Yes, you will,” I said.

“Ready to order?” Dove came over. I looked her over, not focusing on her brain. She, like her sister, was tall and blonde. Though Dove’s hair was streaked with darker colors compared to Kitty’s simple platinum. Dove’s hair was artificially wavy. The sister’s eyes were the same bright blue. Dove’s smile belonged on a magazine. Kitty always looked awkwardly tilted when she tried the same.

“Uh, yeah, uh, what’s good?” I said.

“I love the fish and chips,” she said. “The seafood chowder’s excellent. All of the seafood was brought in this afternoon. It’s really fresh and good.”

Lynsey’s face scrunched up in disgust at the mention of seafood.

“Ladies first,” I said. She smiled brightly back.

“I want the potato skins and… no, not and. I’ll just have the spicy burger,” she said.

“Fries?”

“Yeah…”

“And the potato skins for me,” I added. Lynsey lit up brightly.

“She’s gonna be stealing off your plate.”

“And I’m gonna end up with half of her burger,” I said.

“You can let me upsell you with pulled pork on your skins,” Dove smiled. Her shoulders were noticeably back. The Baker sisters were much more stacked than Lynsey. I tried not to get caught looking as Dove hunted a bigger bill for a bigger tip. Her mind was stalled though.

“Yeah, definitely, pulled pork,” I said. Dove definitely displayed a lot of brightness, but Dove didn’t respond inside.

I reached out. Excluding the men, there was only Sarah, Dove, and Lynsey in the room. The old couple had left. I could feel all of their brains. I could only sense spin, and maybe distance as the fat girl was across the room. Her brain wasn’t as loud? As sharp? Sharp worked. I could tell Lynsey’s and Dove’s apart, but reaching for one upset the other.

Dammit.

Dove spun when she was alone.

I was calling Fox. I was going over his place tomorrow.

Kitty.

“What are you smiling about?” Lynsey asked.

“Beautiful women,” I answered and squeezed her hand.

“It’s smarter to say ‘A beautiful woman’,” she squeezed my fingers back. “But I get it. She’s cute. You did push us again.” Lynsey’s grin and confidence melted. “Are you gonna go home with her tonight?”

“No,” I said. “I tried, but she didn’t take.”

“Oh?” Lynsey said. “What a bitch.”

I frowned at Lynsey. She went white and I smiled.

“Are you trying to help me hunt?” I asked.

“Shit… Um… No? Honestly, I’d rather you didn’t have to,” Lynsey said. “But… She’s so hot.”

“Yeah, really hot,” I agreed. Lynsey glared at me. Her mind was spinning without a hiccup though. “I think it’s her being a waitress though. She’s all, this is my job and totally checked out.”

“So… If you caught her elsewhere?” Lynsey said.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Dammit…”

“You OK?”

“I want you to be my boyfriend. That means no other girls,” she said. “How long until you get this out of your system?”

“You gave me two weeks,” I reminded her. She grunted.

“I wasn’t thinking as clearly back then,” Lynsey said.

“I can help with that,” I said, grinning. Dove’s mind was flickering into existence as she came out of the back room. Fat Girl’s was a blob. Lynsey’s was sharp in my mind. I twisted her hard from her eight to a ten.

“Fuck! Sarah! Jesus Christ! I’m seeing someone, cool your fucking jets!”

“Yeah, and I’m gay. And you know that. Stop grabbing my dick.”

“Maybe I’ll go somewhere it’s appreciated,” Sarah declared, pushing herself up from the table.

“She’s coming over here.” Lynsey covered her eyes and pulled my face away from the commotion.

“You just had to switch sides of the table,” said one of the remaining three guys. I don’t know which.

“Hi,” Sarah leaned on my table. “You and your lady committed to just the two of you?”

“Yes,” Lynsey said, forcefully.

“Can’t argue with that,” I said. I effected a stage-whisper. “In public.”

“You want my number for later then?”

“No,” I said, frowning,

Lysney snuggled in. Sarah looked strangled. She was flying madly at like a thirteen. I pushed her any harder, I was sure to get attacked. The thing was, she was only at an eleven before I said “No.” I was worried.

“Sarah stop making a fool of yourself,” said the gay man. Boyfriend guy was switching places with one of the other guys. Probably the volunteer for no strings attached sex.

“Looks like you’ve got someone waiting for you,” I said.

Sarah turned. She frowned. I didn’t let her drop from a thirteen. Lynsey pressed herself against me. Dove deathgripped the bar. Sarah sashayed, as best she could back to her seat.

“Hey Le~on,” Sarah said, leaning in tight with her new guy. An ashy complected overly skinny guy.

“That was nice of you,” Lynsey said, whispering right in my ear. “Is that being a wingman?”

“I don’t know,” I said. I looked over at Dove. Her eyes burned at me. She was spinning at a seven now. Lynsey was up at a ten. Her fingers ran over the tent of my jeans as Dove blushed and retreated to the back.

“Not tonight. Me tonight,” Lynsey said.

“Can we make it through dinner?”

We got our food to go.

If we weren’t as close to the dorms as we were, I’d probably have amped her up and bent her over a snowbank. We made out brutally in the elevator. We giggled and bolted across the hall. I slammed my dorm room behind me.

Lynsey spun on her heels ripping open her unzipped parka and showing off her tits perking through her thin top. I kicked off my boots. She bit her mittens by the thumb and tossed them on the second bed.

More people need their roommate to drop out of classes.

Her winter clothes were gone, except for her toque, but I grabbed her hands before she could pull it off her head and thrust her down on my bed.

I hadn’t touched her brain and it was ramping up. Her eyes glowed with desire. I couldn’t help myself. I kissed her hard, mauled her boobs. She moaned and tried to slow up my hands. I moved on, unbuttoning her jeans and pulling her pants down in hard yanks. She slipped down her panties right behind me.

I stood up as she started unbuttoning her shirt. I threw my pants down to my ankles. I managed to step one leg out of them, but was kicking my left as I rushed Lynsey once again.

She was in her top (all but unbuttoned,) her bra, her socks, and her toque. I was in my socks and shirt. I kissed her madly. Our hands went to each other, poorly directed and searching out different parts. I wanted her thighs, breasts, and butt. She wanted my neck, chest, and back.

I was ready. I stroked her pussy. She was wet.

“Use your fingers,” she moaned encouragement. I kissed her neck and bit the top of her titflesh. I stroked her pussy. She squirmed, and if I pushed my fingers where she pulled with her hips, moaned louder.

I was amazed I had that much wherewithal to follow her cues.

My cock was pressed against her knee. She was arching her back, unhooking her bra, and worming side to side to get her bra out of my way. I grinned, taking her dark nipple in my mouth as soon as it slid free. She couldn’t pull her bra away with my chin trapping it.

She threw away her hat. She tried to get her last button but she was rocking and groaning with the run of my fingers over her pussy. I slipped my first finger in and she gasped, flinched. That button went flying. Her top fell open.

I sucked on her nipple as she sucked in my fingers. She was hot flowing into the palm of my hand. I rubbed her desire back into her. Her skin reddened and her breath quickened. I was ready.

Her tit fell from my mouth. I kissed her chin before I re-aimed and found her lips. She grabbed my hair. She was loud and breathy and all of the more reason for me to move ahead. She felt my cock run up her thigh to her pussy.

“Wait!” She managed to groan with my lip in her teeth.

“What?” I worried, feeling her brain. It was spinning like crazy.

“I’m still wearing my socks,” she said.

“They’re not in the way,” I said. She felt my smirk right against her lips. She felt the head of my cock right against her lips.

I thrust and grunted. She kicked and moaned. Her socks hooked around my knees. I started humping her, long full strokes in a methodical steady rhythm.

I was bent crooked keeping up our kisses. Her fingers tried to maul my shoulder muscles and pull them up from the bones. I grabbed her shoulder and thrust her body down as I slid my cock full inside. She gasped and whimpered.

I eased out of her and made sure the next slap of our full connection was louder and harder.

I was beaming with pride from the way she lost her breaths. She was kicking her hips off the bed, grinding her belly into mine as I fucked her. She broke my attempts to kiss her. She chewed the inside of her cheek. I stretched out. It was a lot easier to move faster with my back in line.

She didn’t scream. It wasn’t even a shriek. She let out a short whistling note and clamped her teeth shut. Her breaths turned off in embarrassment.

I moaned and groaned, hoping to help her along. I loved her voice. It dripped in sex and music when she let it. She was blushing and nervous and her nose rubbed into my shoulder as she got fucked.

I was the engine. I felt incredible running my cock up inside her. I lifted her ass and put it on my knee. I reached for the head of my bed, letting go of her shoulder. She gasped, wildly pulling in breaths as she couldn’t hold her timid silence any longer.

“Jordan! Shit! Oh my god! Jordan!” She almost cursed a few more times, but steamrolled the dirty words with my name.

I grabbed her jaw.

“Your cunt is fucking tight, Lynsey,” I growled. “Fucking your wet pussy is fucking incredible.”

“Fuck me with your dick!” she shouted. She gasped, started to stop breathing again. I tapped her cheek and she exhaled hotly into my throat. “Fuck me with your dick!”

Her voice was intense but it was also much quieter.

It wasn’t all that late and there was only the door between us and the rest of the dorm.

I groaned.

“Cum for me you fucking beautiful fucker,” I grunted through clenched teeth. I could feel her brain, plates tipping and spinning wildly. Sevens and fourteens all at once. She kicked me with her heel. She kicked the backs of my thighs a few dozen times. Her pussy clamped and stroked me.

I let go along with her.

“Jordan…” she murmured between harsh groans.

“Fuck… Lynsey.... Shit…” I growled with every slap of my balls against her asshole.

She grabbed my hair, tried to bend me crooked again. Her lips snapped and kissed the bottom of my jaw.

I couldn’t bend, not as I grunted like a monster and pitched my orgasm through her.

I stopped shaking and twitching first. She had even started first. I sank my shaft deep inside her and pulled us into a tight hug. Even as my cock deflated and slipped from her, she moaned and shook her final shocks.

I brushed her bangs from her face. She frowned at me.

“Next time, let me take off my socks.”

“Fine. Take off your socks and we’ll go again.”

“Not yet,” she said, wrapping her arms around me tighter. “A little more of this first.”

“Fine, but you’re socks are coming off soon,”

“You know they are,” she said, with a smile.

* * *