The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 2

by Redsliver

* * *

Classes made me miserable. I had never liked school, but I had been able to focus my mind to make it through the hours before. There were a hundred and thirtyish people in the class. So many brains, tilting, spinning, stopping. And those were just the females. I stared blankly at the blank page of notes I wasn’t taking. Class was dismissed. I wouldn’t have noticed if people weren’t getting up and heading out.

I was hoping for relief but the halls were even more full. I put my head down, pushed forward. I ignored the gasps and grumbles that spread out behind me like the wake of a ship. I crossed through the student union and jogged down University. I needed to clear my head. To make it back to my dorm room.

Lynsey would be there! Vickie! Avril! And not just there! I really need to thank Kitty and... Oh, Dove… If Fox is gonna kill me for fucking his sister I should make it the one he’ll get less mad about, right? But first the dorms. Vickie! And Lynsey! They’re roommates too!

Scatterbrained idiot! I need to make a list of all the girls I’m gonna—

“Oh woo!”

“Stop staring at the young boys, Agatha.”

I zigzagged around old women who followed me the way my eyes followed basically every girl I had ever known. I walked taller, but I pulled back my reach. I had been spinning up every brain I could reach like I was hitting mailboxes out of a car window.

Just getting into the dorm eased the pressure off my mind. A pressure that ebbed and flowed with crowds. Outside hadn’t been as oppressive as the lecture hall. That was good, imagine if my brain powers wrapped the entire planet.

I could be the greatest supervillain ever!

I could imagine no ways to use my powers for good. It was time to use them for awesome.

I turned left off the elevator. I had Lynsey. It was time for Vickie. “Hey, Vickie!”

I slid into the open door of her room. Face to face with Ira Ramamurthy, Vickie’s roommate. I ratcheted up the smile.

“Vickie kinda hates you right now,” Ira said, not looking up from the tablet in her hands. She sat in the lotus position. The shape of her body, which I had familiarized myself with well, was hidden under an oversized hoodie sweater. Her legs were bare, her dark painted toenails wiggled oddly. She was hot, in a more in-your-face-hotness to Vickie’s girl-next-door-cuteness. Ira’s thick black hair framed attractive lips and large dark eyes.

Her brain spun at a lazy boring pace. I instantly grabbed it and started it spinning. She looked up, and for the first time met my eyes.

“Hey!” I said. “You look—”

The plates in her head wibbled and wobbled. She hopped up, tablet in her left hand, and shoved the door closed in my face.

I’ll get you next time! I laughed to myself. A second round with Lynsey would still be awesome. Or I could find Avril? Nah, she was never around this time of day. Unless she was on duty?

It wasn’t Thursday. She wasn’t.

I strode back down the length of the hall. The little flickers of brains buzzed out through open doors, or that one guy I passed in the hall, was totally manageable. But, if I didn’t figure things out, I don’t think I could go to a concert again, or even a first weekend showing of a Marvel movie.

If you want to survive poison: little doses.

I rushed to Lynsey’s room. The door was closed. I turned around to my room, tossed in my parka and kicked off my boots. I rushed back around and knocked on her door. I tried to flatten my hair madly, nervously. I had to do something with my hands.

“Hey!” Paula opened the door. She was tall, skinny, pale, and darkly redheaded. Her greenish eyes always looked a little stoned. She smirked with a small mouth and displaced her uneven spatter of freckles. “Oh my god! Hi Jordan!”

“Hey!” I said, brightly. Getting her plates spinning was easy-peasy. I could tell Lynsey wasn’t home, no brain to feel, but I still chicken-headed to look around Paula’s shoulders.

“You have no idea how much I love you right now! Lynsey needed that lay so much! She’s been perky all night!” Paula said. “Oh, shit!” She looked out into the hallway, up and down. “Hi Mark!” waved, grabbed me by the throat and dragged me inside. She shut the door hard.

Focus, total focus on the one brain ahead of me. I pushed it to spin. She licked her lips. I smiled. I looked down to her feet and back up to her boobs. She was still wearing her school clothes, jeans and t-shirt under an open zip up hoodie. Her boobs were kinda small, her legs were very long. She reached forward, grabbed my nose, and lifted my eyes to hers.

“I was looking at your boobs,” I said.

Her brain tried to slow down but I grabbed and spun hard. Her whole face lit up like the west coast during fire season. She pulled my nose back down and made sure I took another good look.

“You’re dating Lynsey now?” Paula said, walking back to her desk and falling into the chair. I walked over and sat down on her bed. She frowned. I spun her brain faster. She hopped out of the chair and bounced on the bed springs next to me.

“We’re fucking,” I said. “Dating can come or go in a bit.”

“Yeah?” Paula said. “I’ve never done the casual sex thing.”

“Did you want the primer? I give lessons,” I said, making sure to really get her plates spinning. I was aiming to get her up to a seven, but expected more resistance and she bolted up to a nine. She took much much more mental strain than Lynsey to get going from one to five. After that was like the brake pads had disintegrated. A little touch and she was breathing heavier and spreading her knees further apart.

“I don’t wanna steal Lynsey’s boyfriend,” she said.

“Neither do I,” I said. “If she comes home, we can maybe do a three-way.”

It was all I could do to keep Paula’s mind spinning. In fact, she dropped down to a two, before I could react. I felt sweat gathering on my neck as I reasserted the smile on her confused face.

“A girl-girl-boy threesome is something I wanna do before I graduate, but with Lynsey?” Paula’s face contorted nervously. “No, I think I’d rather if you and me shared a guy, y’know? Another girl and it’d be more of a relay race than a team sport.” Paula’s eyelids were getting heavy and her throat shook as she nervously giggled. She leaned in closer to me, and her face turned from desirous to worried. “You look flushed. You’re not still sick are you?” She reached out and laid the back of her hand on my forehead. “You’re a little hot.”

“You’re a tall hot,” I said. “Are you flexible?”

“A little bit?” she answered confused.

“Let’s have a quick fuck,” I said. “Maybe it’ll clear things up for me.”

“I, um…” Spinning up her brain was staining the back of my shirt with sweat. All of the sudden her brain felt twenty times heavier.

“It’s a bad day for me,” she said, biting her lip. “I don’t mind giving head, I guess.”

“That... sounds... great…” I said, through clenched teeth. Then it was like pushing hard on a newly unlocked door as she had pulled it inward. I didn’t go flying, it wasn’t that kind of momentum, but I don’t think I had ever sighed quite so powerfully before. Paula put a hand over her heart and moaned. Her eyelids fluttered madly.

I hopped off of her bed and stepped on the back of my socks as I quickly unbuckled, unzipped, and unbuttoned.

“I’d rather swallow than you come on my face,” Paula said. “Oh, and um, that doesn’t mean don’t warn me when you’re gonna. You want another one, you gotta be nice to me.”

“That’s all I want: to be nice,” I said, pushing down my boxers and wagging my freed erection at her as I stood up.

“Sweet, first thing’s first.” She was piling up her hair and bangs out of her face with both hands, she nodded towards her desk. “Grab me an elastic. Top drawer.”

I stared at her.

“What?”

“I thought we were being nice.”

“I’m gonna suck your dick,” she said. “That’s pretty nice.”

“Yes, I’d like that. Please.”

“Oh, get me an elastic! Please!”

I leaned down and kissed her. She froze, though it was just a little peck on the lips. I timed it with the next spin of her brain. She murmured around a goofy grin. I had her up to eleven now. She was basically my kept woman. I pulled open the drawer and grabbed her a yellow hair elastic.

“Thank you!”

“You’re very welcome,” I said, smiling as she pulled her hair almost all of the way through the elastic, creating a thick loop on the back of her neck. She swung herself up on the bed, crossed her wrists under her tits and arched up so that her nose was just over my dick. I stepped forward.

“Nuh uh uh,” she said, with a tilted smile.

“Please.”

“Since you asked so nicely.” She reached out with her left hand to steady my cock. I shimmied forward to press the tip against her still closed lips.

She started with lots of kisses. Little pecks like I had slipped onto her lips a minute ago. She cradled my cock on the heel of her left palm and ran the crook of her nose down the side of my dick.

“You said,” she looked up through the few strands of her bangs that still fell over her face, “that sex came first and then dating. Because, I’d love to do the dating thing too.”

Her tongue was coming out now, slithering along the side of my dick as her mouth slipped up from my balls towards the head.

“Um… like two girlfriends?” I had all but let go of her brain.

“Not if it’s Lynsey,” Paula said, but her mind ratcheted up. “I know a few people I could ask though.”

“Are they hot?”

“Oh, right…” Paula said, her answer disappearing as she glommed over the head of my cock. Her tongue circuited around her mouth. She had her lips folded over her teeth. It was nice and warm. I slipped my hands into her hair. I popped from her lips with a wet splash.

“Do you think Marie Stone’s hot?” Paula said, grumpily. Then she smiled, evilly. “Oh, wait... I think she’s… Fuck, Fox’s your buddy!” Paula giggled and said. “First Fox and then you, Jordan. All of the hopeless guys are stepping up.”

Her brain spun up to a thirteen on its own. All of her plates steadied and she was laser focused on me now. I could feel her lips pulling to the sides as she took me into her mouth, smiling again. She chicken-headed, bobbing up and down, hardly taking more than the bulb of my cockhead into her mouth. I tightened my fingers. She came off my cock again.

“Don’t throat fuck me,” she said. “Plea…” But she cut the word off. “Don’t throat fuck me.” She winked, kissed my cockhead, slathering her tongue out of her lips and loudly dragging me into her mouth once again.

She hummed and eased me back into her mouth.

She hadn’t said “Please.” My knuckles tightened in her hair. She flashed her green eyes up at me. Her eyes almost rolled back in her head to see that high. She wiggled her butt on her bed. I smiled, and pushed forward. Until now, I had barely entered her mouth. I inched, twice, deeper inside. She gasped and spat. I slid my hand down her back, impishly unhooked her bra, and slid down all the way to reach for her ass.

She was tall, skinny, and slender, but I got a warm fulfilling handful of buttcheek. She moaned, trying to bring her head further down my dick. I felt the tightness at the back of her throat. Her muscles quaked and clenched, pushing me backwards as she tried to move forwards. She was doing her best and my mind was a total twisted mess of desires and glee.

“Well fuck you because he picked me!”

Paula and I tried to turn our heads to the closed door at Lynsey’s voice. It was easier for me. She got a bulged out cheek like a gluttonous squirrel. But I couldn’t pull back, my fingers were more knotted in her hair than I had expected they could be. The door flung inwards. There was no hiding.

Vickie cackled in justice-giggles.

“He’s all yours, Lyns!” Vickie bolted. I grabbed for their brains, and realized Paula’s was screeching to a halt at once. Vickie was gone. Lynsey just stood there, eyes wide at me in confusion and disbelief.

I felt bad.

I had to make it right.

That’s what this was for.

Paula spun right back up. She smirked around my cock. I grabbed Lynsey’s brain and pushed it hard. It had to go the opposite way of Paula. There was a clash, and I couldn’t wholly let go of Paula’s mind to get Lynsey going. I got them both to a six. Enough to start giving into their libidos.

Lynsey squeaked in nervous surprise. She looked left, then back right.

She spun herself up to an eight. The color came back to her cheeks and the height to her spine. She cast her best smuggest smile down the hallway and walked in.

“You’re supposed to mark the whiteboard when you’re not alone in here,” Lynsey said.

Paula slurped loudly. She was knocking her head around.

“Jawdun! Jawdun!” Paula’s tongue flapped against my cock in her mouth.

“My ring finger’s tangled, give me a sec,” I said. I had to let go of my checks on their brains as I untied my fingers. Lynsey put a red X on the whiteboard before shutting and locking her door.

“I don’t know if we need to do that with both of us inside,” Paula said, as my cock wetly left her lips.

“It’ll piss off Vickie,” Lynsey said, not quite getting herself up to a nine. I pushed Paula, who turned right, clockwise, to Lynsey’s left. I still managed to slow Lynsey down doing so. Both were about a seven.

I stood there with my cock out. It wasn’t wilting. That’d be hard with Paula’s breath still on it. She had tucked both her hands under her tits. When had she done that? After I was finally in her mouth. Lynsey looked over.

Threesome? I didn’t manage to say.

Lynsey licked her lips.

“We’re not having sex,” Paula said. “Today’s not safe for me.”

“Oh, well, I can finish him off then,” Lynsey said. Her eyes were dark when they met Paula’s. “And we can sort out what’s OK with my boyfriend later.”

We had specifically said we weren’t boyfriend and girlfriend just last night. I had my powers to try out and I didn’t want to hurt her.

“Um, Lynsey, we said… Otherwise, I wouldn’t’ve…”

“You said, you needed to work out some stuff because of what’s-her-name from high school,” Lynsey was slowing down. I still had my dick raring to go! It wasn’t fair! I wasn’t fair. Still, I could think better and be kinder if I got rid of the erection.

“Right, and may we continue?”

“Um…” Paula looked up at me. She did reach out and pick up my cock. “Not a threeway, Lynsey.”

“No! Ew!” Lynsey grimaced and flumped down on her bed to start pulling off her boots. “But… Can I watch?”

“Like before,” Paula said. “You weren’t too rough, but if you start showing off for her, I won’t be able to keep up.”

I nodded, my focus too much on their brains to form words well.

Paula slipped her hand back under her tit and sucked my cock into her mouth.

“Oh my god! Oh my god!” Lynsey gasped. I rocked hard into Paula’s mouth. Her eyes went wide and she glared up at me as tears swelled in her ducts. I grabbed Lynsey’s hand, she had wrapped it around my waist when she had rushed forward and slammed into my back. “Holy shit!”

“First blowjob you’re seeing?” I asked. I leaned down and kissed her. She looked pissed and hurt before our lips touched. My fingers tightened into Paula’s hair. Paula moaned but she had control of my cock. I deepened the kiss with Lynsey and broke it. Lynsey smiled happily. She leaned her cheek on my arm as we both turned our attention to Paula.

“She’s kinda a whore,” Lynsey said.

Paula’s plates slowed. I tried to start them up again, really putting the spin into them. It was like, I was just sending out a tornado, trying to spin all of the brains around me in the same direction. Lynsey dropped to a four, Paula slurped loudly announcing her nine. I grabbed Lynsey’s hand and squeezed her fingers. I kept her from dropping all of the way away.

“Get it out of your system,” she kissed my cheek. She went over to her bed, grabbed a pair of headphones off the charger on her desk, and unblacked her phone.

“You don’t have to stay if it makes you uncomfortable,” I said. The moan in the middle, Paula was really stepping up her game, didn’t assuage Lynsey’s fears.

“Then Vickie’ll see me leave,” she said, pushing each bud into her ear. “This way she’s the bitch.”

“Right,” I said, not grokking whatever the fuck she was saying. I turned back and stroked the back of my hand down Paula’s cheek. She smiled brightly, squeezing my cock with her lips.

I moaned this time. Lynsey’s bedspring squeaked and the music coming out of her headphones assaulted the room. If she made herself deaf, maybe I could fuck Paula while Lynsey slept.

I smiled like a fucking idiot. Paula beamed her mouthful up at me. She leaned down. Her half-assed ponytail was falling apart out of its elastic. She had really nice feeling lips. Not that I had too many around my dick, but these were built for it. Wet and springy. She used a lot of tongue and her mouth vibrated as she hummed along to Lynsey’s cheesy pop music.

I leaned back, eyes at the ceiling, doing my best not to go crazy with the spin control. Paula had her shit down and Lynsey wasn’t put off too much to start a fight. I could only make things worse, I figured.

I moaned, hotly. Calm, happy, relaxed. I could just give in to the warm attention. I smiled, teased Paula’s ears. That seemed to make her happy, judging by the pull of the smile on her lips. I closed my eyes.

I just could’ve let it happen.

She had asked me to tell her.

I was amazed I remembered.

“Get ready Paula. Almost. Almost…”

I think I was lost in the near crash. I heard the bedsprings. The earbuds got louder as Lynsey hopped out of her bed and rushed us. Still, even if I had interpreted enough of the stimuli, I was too sluggish to have acted anyway. I let out a heavy groan, just as I felt my cock twitching and the pulse of cum about to wash over the back of Paula’s tongue.

Lynsey grabbed my cock with her left hand and slapped my chest with her right.

“So much spit!” She said, so loud because of her headphones. I staggered back a step as she pushed me.

“Lynsey, don’t!” Paula tried to say as I was yanked from her mouth. Lynsey’s grip was tight, novel, and I was already into an orgasm when she grabbed me. Paula yelped, slipping down as she pulled her hands out from under her tits and dropped off her elbows. She got her eyes closed in time.

My cum slapped her eyelid and then raced over her forehead. A second spurt went all over the back of her hair. Lynsey yanked the dribbles out, spattering more red hair.

“It’s in my hair!” Paula moaned as I gasped and shuddered. Lynsey kissed my cheek.

“Clean her up and go!” she said.

I reached over and pulled a bud out of Lynsey’s left ear.

“What?”

“You wanna go get dinner, my treat.” I said.

“Like a date!?” she said as loudly. She pulled her earbud out.

“You’re not being nice,” Paula muttered. Cum dripped off of her face and onto her sneakers. “Fuck!”

“Thank you,” I said, squatting down and hugging Paula’s shoulders. Lynsey had rushed off to her wardrobe and was yanking her way through a series of tops. She looked over her shoulder.

“You’re welcome,” Paula giggled. “Grab me the Kleenex from my desk.”

I did so, kicking clear of my jeans which had remained pooled around my ankles the entire blowjob.

“You smell like sweat,” Lynsey said. “Both of you. Go get showers.”

She had ramped herself up to a five. Paula had calmed down to a one. One, it seemed to be, too friendly not to be polite. A two was happy to see me. At a three, they’d be lit up to see a really good friend. I offered Paula the box and she pulled out a fistful of tissues. I did the same and picked my leavings out of her hair.

“Are you good? You got it out of your system?” Lynsey asked, smiling nervously.

“I don’t want to say yes right away,” I said. “I don’t want to be a liar.”

“As long as it’s not Vickie,” Lynsey said. “She’s in love with you. Or she was. I think she hates you now, but she could love you again. I don’t want to catfight some girl. Thanks for choosing Paula first.”

“Well, I’m really hot,” Paula said, face down. She moaned and dropped her fingers to the floor. “And tall.”

“Oh! She is! Is that the thing?” Lynsey asked. Who was smiling awkwardly. “You wanna try some new things. Tall girls and whatever?”

“I didn’t think I was the kinda guy girls would say yes to,” I said.

“Oh! Oh! Why not? You had a girlfriend and everything,” Lynsey said. “Anyway, so, take me out. And put an X on the door if Paula says yes again.”

“That I can do.”

“This is what you meant by dating could come later,” Paula said. I tossed the used Kleenex in the bin. She pushed herself up to her knees. She touched her hair. “Yeah, a shower.”

“Sounds good, let’s go,” I said.

Lynsey hit me.

“You just got a blowjob from her. I… I’ll shower with you.”

In the communal showers in the bathrooms? Yes there were stalls and whatever. I’d be amazed if no one had fucked in them… Still, seemed too much.

“I’d love that,” I said, my dick ignoring all over-thought brain-manifested worries.

“And then you’re buying me dinner,” she said, opening the deadbolt “I haven’t eaten much beyond cafeteria food since we got back from break. I am willing to kill for something made to order.”

“Great!” I said. I pulled up my pants. She kicked me out of the door. Vickie stuck her head out of her dorm room. I waved. She pulled her head back in. I heard the slam. I frowned.

“Dude! Holy shit!” My neighbor, a tall black guy laughed as he walked by bundled up in extra thick winter gear.

“Yeah, thanks Wudi,” I said, accepting the victory pat on my shoulder. “Later.”

“Later!” he said, leaving for the elevator.

I was smiling like the king of shit when I went into my room and grabbed the bathrobe off of the hook. I kicked the door closed, tossing away my shirt and jeans, throwing my boxers on them. Only my shirt landed in the hamper. Slipping into a fresh pair of boxers, slinging my robe over my shoulders, and stepping into my shower shoes, I was out the door in as little time as possible.

I returned to my room for shampoo. Lynsey was outside of her door with her robe and stuff, Paula was right behind her. I took Lynsey’s hand. She slapped my left from offering the other to Paula.

“She’s your girlfriend.” Paula shrugged, heading off down the hallway.

“And you’ll be my boyfriend when it’s time,” Lynsey said. “Just maybe until next weekend? Do your weirdo horny thing over the week? That’s enough time, right?”

“Well…”

She squeezed my hand and made certain I felt the sharpness of her thumbnail between my ring and middle fingers. Her smile was all soldier. She glared me in the eyes. “I’m being really kind, patient, and cool right now. I can’t keep that up forever.”

“Of course,” I said. I started walking. She yanked me to a stop. “What now?”

She hooked a thumb at the girls’ room.

“I think I’ll get in more trouble going in there than you would going in the boys’,” I said.

“Yeah, but I’m OK with you seeing other naked girls until next week.” I was amazed I could hear her for how low she was speaking. “Are you OK with boys maybe seeing me naked?”

“No, no I am not.” I said, without hesitation. I spun up her brain plates, in time with her own. I could feel a few brains, around corners and in dorm rooms. I assume I affected them, but not as much. Lynsey let go of my hand, held up a finger and peaked her head inside.

“Psst! Paula!”

“Yeah, it’s fine!” Paula shouted back.

“What’s fine?” Avril asked. That didn’t matter, Lynsey grabbed my elbow and dragged me in after.

“Oh?” Avril was wearing her bathrobe standing at the rows of sinks. Her hair was still wet from a newly finished shower. She looked at Lynsey. “I have to tell you that’s not allowed. If you make a mess, clean it up. Same as getting sick after drinking.”

Avril’s brain was turning, but hardly a one. I grabbed it and spun it the same way as Lynsey’s. Paula’s crashed to a stop but Avril’s cheeks lit up brightly. She looked Lynsey up and down. She looked me up and down.

“Oh! I know you weren’t backed up because you banged Lyns last night! How is there so much crap in my hair!” Paula growled. Avril moaned.

“Oh? You guys had a threesome?” Avril asked.

“No,” Lynsey said, shaking her head. She was trying to lead me towards the back section with the curtained shower stalls. A curtain was hardly a barrier between my new powers and Paula’s brain. “I’m not a slut.”

“But you are, Jordan?” Avril asked with a bright smile.

“Just until next weekend,” Lynsey said. I pushed them both up again. Paula snarled and washed her hair even harder. I couldn’t twist Paula down lower than a zero. There was no negative spin.

“No strings,” Avril said. She looked good wet. A Vietnamese girl with long hair and good sized boobs. A step up from Lynsey maybe? Lynsey was a bit taller but they looked about the same around their stomachs and hips.

“Just the one Lynsey’s got a hold of, apparently,” I said.

“Stop flirting! She’s letting us do this because we’re gonna be quick!” Lynsey said.

“I was thinking maybe she wanted a bribe,” I said. I had a bit of a chubby since Lynsey had dragged me into the washroom, but I was full on erect now. I was separating the lapels of my bathrobe.

Lynsey huffed, I ratcheted her up higher and Avril smiled along with her. Lynsey moaned.

“Motherfucking shitshow!” Paula snapped. She turned off the water with a smack against the wall. She yanked on her bathrobe and was still closing it over her body as she stomped out. She caught me looking and pulled it tighter. She zipped out of the bathroom, her hair plastered to her face.

“Looks like she got it all out,” Avril said. “Now about that bribe.”

I gestured to her to follow as I gave into Lynsey and was dragged across the tiles. Lynsey rushed all of the way down to the furthest stall. She turned back, her smile running into Avril’s. Lynsey’s yellow eyes shook in confusion.

Their brains turned together.

I was sweating as I rushed them way way up. I hung up my robe on a peg and dropped my boxers on the floor under it. I walked backwards into the stall naked. Lynsey turned to Avril. She looked at me.

“If it’s in the dorms, I have to be a part of it,” Lynsey said to me. She turned to Avril. “We didn’t bring condoms, I planned to jack him off only.”

“I’m on the pill,” she smiled at me. “I think you’re strong enough to lift me right up against that wall.”

Avril probably weighed 100 pounds even. It didn’t mean I wouldn’t get tired but I was confident I could’ve lifted Paula or Dove. Lynsey or Avril was well within tolerances.

She pulled open her robe and she was naked underneath. I’d had these powers for two days and I’ve fucked one girl, got blown by another, and was now getting a chance at hot RA at the end of the hall. I cocked my smirk to the side and pulled her in with me.

Lynsey slowly undressed. She picked up my boxers and hung them on the hook under my robe.

Avril squealed brightly as I bent down, grabbed fistfuls of her asscheeks and heaved her up the tile wall, high enough that I could make out with her. I could feel Lynsey’s slowing down as she stepped inside and pulled the curtain closed.

I gasped as the water that came out and brushed across my back was too cold.

“Sorry!” Lynsey said, fixing it.

“B-better,” I said. Avril nipped my nose. I just wanted to fuck her. I wanted to waste no time. I felt out of place in the bathroom and I figured that once I had this ice broken with Avril, I’d be able to take her to my room or check out hers and really explore each other. I ramped her up, like Lynsey, impatient to get started.

“Shit!” Avril panted. I had thrust up, slipped on her slick pussy, and skidded the head of my cock out of the cleft of her ass.

“Here,” Lynsey said, pressing herself up against my back, reaching around to grab my cock. She aimed me upwards and steady. Avril tightened her grip on my neck with both arms, we slid her ass down together, connecting her pussy to my dick. Lynsey shrieked and pulled her hand away when Avril’s pussy touched her knuckles.

“I have never had a girl do that for me before,” Avril said.

“Well, I’m a great girlfriend,” Lynsey said. She started sudsing up a loofah and started washing down my back.

“You’re amazing,” I agreed.

“Don’t focus on me, the sooner you get Avril out of your system, the sooner we can go get supper.” Lynsey said. Her eyes were shiny and her lips hung open between words. The pair of them were under near-narcotic levels of brain spin it seemed. I turned to Avril, on my cock she was too far down for a comfortable kiss. I hefted her right leg up and over my elbow. She grabbed my biceps and squeezed.

The noises that sprang from her throat were sheer uncoordinated joy. I felt impossibly powerful as I held up her body. My shower shoes squeaked in the water of shower. Avril barely got wet with my body between hers and the shower.

Her pussy was muscly tight. She was clearly clenching her ass, pulling on my cock with her pussy as she moaned. If Paula hadn’t blown me so recently, I’d be the only one who ended up enjoying this. Avril kissed my pecs. Her voice was more mousy and squeaky as she could only pull in the smallest of lungful breaths. She kicked my back with her heel on every instroke.

I went for fast and strong. Avril’s brain kept spinning on its own, but because I refused to let Lynsey’s slow down, I was whipping Avril up into a storm.

“Oh shit! Shit!” She muttered into my chest. Her arms squeezed my neck more tightly. Lynsey was squatting down, washing my legs. Her hand and her sponge ran between my thighs. The stall was quite small, her breasts bracketed my left leg.

I was surrounded by girls and pleasure. Once Avril’s voice jumped an octave and her vocabulary fell three levels of comprehensible, I knew I could just let go.

“Should I pull out?” I asked.

Avril’s arms and leg hooked tighter. That was my answer. That and a whole lot of f-bombs. I leaned in, tasted her hair as I moaned. I spent my cum up into her pussy.

Brains were slowing down as I breathed hard. Avril giggled warmly in my arms. Lynsey stood up and slapped my ass.

“C’mon, I need someone to wash my back,” Lynsey said.

I nodded, doing my best to disconnect my dick from Avril. She slipped on the squeaky wall tiles, falling back down. It took a few long post-coital breaths for my cock to deflate. That’s what it took to finally get her down onto her toes. One’s foot worth of toes. I had to back up to get her other leg off of my arm. That’s when I felt the other brains. Two.

Lynsey gasped and giggled stepping out into the corridor. She almost fell. I turned to grab her, but if she hadn’t saved herself she would’ve crashed into the floor. She stood naked in the corridor, not letting me pull her in.

“Oh, hi Vickie!” Lynsey said.

“How’s your boyfriend-stealing roommate?” Vickie said in sweet vengeance. I popped my head out. Vickie squealed. Ira looked over and shook her head.

“Thanks for no-strings sex you two,” Avril said and inched around us. Vickie cursed and stomped out of the bathroom.

“I guess she’ll pee on another floor,” Ira said, shrugging. She grinned brightly at Lynsey, her brain spinning up faster. Lynsey looked down and rushed into the stall behind me. I smirked at Ira. Her brains stopped spinning immediately.

“Right,” I said. “You’re welcome, Avril.”

“Don’t mention it,” she said. “Enjoy your date with Lynsey.”

I walked back into the stall. Lynsey slapped her sponge into my hand, turned her back to me and lifted her hair. I smiled and got to washing.

* * *