The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 23

by Redsliver

* * *

I woke up under the collective weight of my six college girlfriends. I had a total of eight, but I didn’t think the cuddle pile pyramid would reach its apex until after I moved out of the dorms. I should start looking for an apartment. A three bedroom split nine ways might be affordable. A fuck room, a sleep room, and a third room. Yeah, that sounded like the dream.

But I was now awake, on the bottom of seven, or mostly the bottom. One of Paula’s knees was under one of mine, but otherwise she lay face down across Lynsey’s butt who was across my chest and nose deep in Marie’s feet.

Rule one, king sized beds, none of this twin bed dorm room bullshit.

Or a queen, a little bit of forced cuddling wouldn’t bother me. I groaned.

“Oh, god…” Marie rasped, sitting back and rubbing her bare ass over my forehead.

“Your elbows are so pointy…” Avril groaned.

“Mine? Sorry?” Vickie sounded the most awake.

“I couldn’t say for certain,” Avril said. “Is Lynsey dead?”

“Deadish…” Lynsey answered.

I just smiled. I had my piss boner hard. I needed to get up, but I also didn’t want to hurry. I closed my eyes and felt out the brains in the room.

That was Vickie’s! I could spot it in the fractal chaos! Upside down and everything, it was just different. So different that it was a beacon in the fog.

“Hey!” Vickie said, tiredly, running a hand up my morning hard cock. The recognition and contemplation of my sex organ tornadoed her up from the bottom, from thought to reaction. I still had a beautiful butt on my face, so I couldn’t say Vickie’s eyes were lidding over and her smile bloomed droopily outwards, but I had seen her horny face enough to recreate it from memory.

“Another round?” Avril asked, brightly.

“Another round?!” gasped Paula. She groaned heavily.

“What are you complaining about?” Marie asked, taking someone’s hand to lever herself off of me and wobble to the carpet. “You hardly got used to it at all last night.”

“I’ve had a sore pussy for days!” Paula groaned pathetically.

“Aw, pwincess,” Marie kissed Paula on the cheek. “Which underwear are mine? I gotta walk of shame back to my dorm. It’s almost too late to get proper ready for class.”

“Oh, what time is—”

Paula’s alarm went off interrupting Marie.

“Almost quarter to seven,” Paula said.

“Jesus, fuck what are we doing up this early?”

“Literally nothing!” Lynsey said, having not moved off of my chest.

“Smart!” Avril giggled and threw herself across my upper body, rubbing her bare tits in my face.

“Fucking liberal arts students,” Marie muttered. “OK, the other black bra is way too small to be mine, so I think I got my stuff. “Bye Jordan! I’d kiss you farewell but there’s a naked Asian girl in my way.”

“Just kiss Avril’s ass,” Vickie panted. “It’ll travel straight through.”

Avril giggled and squealed as Marie followed that advice. Avril jumped and moaned when the kiss was followed by a spank.

“Why’d you wanna slap Jordan?” Paula asked, I got a view of her bent over digging fresh jeans out of her wardrobe.

“Oh, that was for Avril!” Marie said. “Bye-bye!”

“Byuh!” I said, getting tit-smothered before I could completely reply.

Vickie added her mouth to her handjob and I realized I was gonna need to piss before I could cum and I didn’t want to do that to her. I finally struggled free. Lynsey limply slid to the carpet and began worming her way across to her own bed. She face-planted down on the pillow.

Hm…

Ira was sucking my cock, Vickie was just holding her roommate’s head from behind.

“I gotta pee,” I said, brushing Ira’s hair from her bright eyes.

She moaned and shook her head and fought Vickie’s hands before she could get her mouth off.

“You’re really taking to cock pretty quickly,” Lynsey said, but she was already tightly clenching her pillow. She yawned and conked out pretty quickly.

“That’s not true,” I said. I leaned forward and kissed Ira on the lips. “She’s taken to me. She’s still really lesbian. And loves you girls.”

“Aw, we love you too, Ira!” Paula said, dressed in her bathrobe. She had clothes out and folded on the foot of Lynsey’s bed. Lynsey snored and was short enough not to risk kicking them off later.

“I think getting Paula to take to pussy was…” Vickie shuddered to a stop, overwriting whatever she was going to say. Ira squealed as Vickie tackled her down onto Paula’s bed.

I grinned, picked up my stuff, leaving Lynsey to sleep and Ira and Vickie to do their college roommate experiment. I expected rigorous scientific replication from them now.

It was early, the only people that should be up had eight thirty classes—engineering and science students. I was in sciences, chemistry, but I had taken the better calculus 2 and had a whole hour. I floated through the minds in the hallway. Never as many as had been in the room with me and my girls. Showered up, only two other dudes in there and dude-minds were always harder for me to clarify anyways.

I headed out early.

The morning in the city was frigid but bright. I was bundled up in a parka and hoodie. I needed more hoodies. I had a triple layer over my head with a wool toque. I had a crazy layer in the toque with aluminum foil I had pilfered from the cafeteria.

You can’t take food from the cafeteria. Here’s a roll of aluminum foil in case you need to preserve your food.

It was a silly system.

I felt like an idiot, but I had checked myself in the mirror multiple times and no millimeter of metal was visible through the hat.

I had conquered and managed my women. My weakness now was the world itself.

I stopped myself at Tower and University. The morning traffic was thick, lots of students flowing from apartments and dorms towards upper campus or down to Sexton. Head down, layered protection. I could almost make out shadows of brains. I wasn’t even certain I could pick the girls from the guys.

I pulled down my parka’s hood.

The connection hit me. A surprise hit to the face like from a wet inflatable beach ball. I took a deep breath. The minds still scattered out to infinity. With a dozen or two people in eyeline, that wasn’t a surprise.

But I wasn’t the only one protecting my head.

Girls wore toques. One cute brown girl had on earmuffs. I couldn’t tell if her mind was louder than the toque girls. Hats and hoods and anything it took to keep the Canadian winter from torturing folks.

Still, some people, mostly young men, had their heads unprotected. They walked very quickly or stared daggers into the traffic lights forbidding them from crossing into moving traffic.

Traffic.

Come summer those cars would be driving by with their windows down.

I had to get control of this or I was going to go crazy.

I was going to need to buy baseball caps. Like that guy in Biology Two who didn’t start college until 24. He covered up that he was already balding.

My dad had a full head of hair, good. He was gray by thirty. Bad.

Immaterial. I already had my girls. I didn’t need to give a shit about vanity. I needed to master my newfound powers and not get steamrolled like I had in the hallway last night. I couldn’t just hole up in an apartment, sending out my girls to bring back necessities and paying them in insane hermetic sex.

I had eight beautiful women. I wanted to take them places. See things, show them things, make stories, have adventures, live life, and bring them back to our apartment for insane hermetic sex.

I grinned and pulled down my hood.

Dozens of spinners, imprecise and scattered, flowed into and at me from a nonEuclidean impossible number of directions. I grabbed my head and felt the crinkle. I ground my teeth.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

I ended up having to clench my teeth, but I handled it. I looked around. The fuzz was too opaque to perceive through. I couldn’t pinpoint which brain belonged to which skull. There was some girl out there, off her rocker with sexual need. I saw a tiny little blonde hanging off a zombie eyed boy, trying to slog his way to the bus stop. I made an educated guess.

I just watched for about five minutes. It felt like half an hour. I was standing by a tree next to a church. Circling it to keep it between myself and the incoming wind. The wind was quickly on to me, trying to freeze me with its icy dagger-gusts.

Was the distraction of the cold helping me?

Was it hurting me?

I guess I wasn’t getting pulled through the fractal of minds floating around me like a rat with its tail tied around the chain of a chainsaw.

I grimaced as I overthought that simile. The fight was making me grimace. It turned my mind to dark places. I ground my teeth.

It was a beautiful day, just fucking cold. Girls were bundled up too much to check them out, but the few I did notice smiled back. OK.

The last check. I grabbed my foil lined hat. I felt like a total idiot. I took it off.

I wanted to sit down in the snow. There wasn’t much, the brown grass of the church lawn was poking through the hard thin snowpack that covered the yard. The waves of brains started flooding me. They were duplicate, triplicate, infinitlicate spiraling outward from every man, woman, and child that passed by.

A couple of bundled up girls hurried by me, head down to the wind. They were the closest. I tried to see if I could pick out two minds together. I couldn’t manage. The teeth clenching wasn’t enough.

Part two. The aluminum foil crumpled in my fist and I slapped the toque back on my head. I hurried to pull it down over my reddening ears.

I couldn’t say it felt the same as with the crazy-person foil lining. After dunking my head into the unfiltered chaos, surfacing into the breathable hatted state felt much better than I thought it could.

Good.

I walked down to the nearest bus stop and tossed the useless foil into the garbage. I was about to pull my hoods back up. I felt it. A mind I recognized. Not the most obvious, but Avril. I frowned and looked up. She was at Hollis and South waiting for the light. I waved, she waved back, hopping in her bright white snow boots and fluffy parka.

Besides Vickie’s, I had thought the girls were more of the wilderness of brains out there. I couldn’t pick out Lynsey’s next to Marie’s after all. I did know them from the rest.

She was spinning at a very happy seven. An I-can-miss-first-period-for-a-quickie level of excitement. I looked around, and counted fourteen women in view. I turned back to Avril who was rushing through the crosswalk towards me.

I grabbed her mind.

I turned her up and left the rest of the world alone.

I shouted excitedly.

She ran up to me, spinning at a nine.

“Where do you wanna fuck?” she asked.

I smiled.

“You didn’t have to zap me up, by the way,” Avril said, hooking her arm in mine. “I take care of my man.”

“And I take care of my woman,” I said, grinning.

“Women,” she corrected. “And a girl, with that Kitty one.”

“She’s legally an adult,” I said.

“Well, besides me and Marie, I think that word legally is going to do you a lot of heavy lifting,” she laughed. “Right, I know a good spot in the library. It’s a little tight.”

“I like it tight,” I said, squeezing her arm.

At her nine, we decided to miss two classes that morning. I wasn’t feeding off their energy, because they all seemed to share my excitement, but so long as I had a good grip on one of their brains, I had my own lifeline of psychic viagra.

Avril’s special spot in the library was a single person study room. It was smaller than many closets. There was hardly any place for us to drop our bags, throw off our winter layers and lower layers. I didn’t have much choice but to pin her against the wall and hold her aloft at just the right height to spear in my cock.

She had offered to drop to her knees to start us off, but I couldn’t get the door closed, and it wasn’t fair to broadcast out to the people using the library for a quiet place.

Also, I wanted to lock myself away from all of the other possible minds.

Avril was instantly wet. She snapped her elbows tight against my neck and pushed on the back of the door. Good thing I had gotten it closed, she would have slammed it outward and made us a sideshow.

Her feet, still in her pink socks, slipped on or flailed near the door frame.

She was incredibly aggressive with what she could handle. Kisses hit and missed all over my face until streaks of her tongue-swept saliva glistened on me from ear to ear.

I had control of her hips. I had her trapped against the wall. I didn’t have a long stroke unless I wanted to knock on the door with every fuck. I didn’t. However, she had control of her pussy. She sucked and clenched with her inside muscles in a crazy way that stroked my cock with a greediness. That knocked my breath out of pace.

I tried to capture her tongue, get a proper kiss in. We were a wild mess. She bit my lip and her own as I bumped her skull back into the plaster. I might’ve apologized. I doubted the words were intelligible. She might have taken it as a horny grunt. She seemed to like it a lot.

That was my first blast up her cunt.

The splash inside her brought her hands off the door. Her sharp nails pricked into my hair. Her pussy squeezed tighter than she had managed. She spat out our lips. Her next kiss drew her tongue up to my left nostril. I was ending my orgasm, breathing raggedly. She was cresting hers. That power and need was right there in the room.

I made it mine.

I all but flagged out of her sucking pussy. I kept fucking. The mess I had made and the slickness she leaked slid down my legs to the pile of clothes I was standing on. I wouldn’t notice, until the cool air mixed on my legs and I felt the chill. That’s how I figured out I had to stop or miss my 10 30 class.

“Oh my god,” Avril said, sliding boneless down the wall. We were a mess. The room was thick with our evaporated sweat, and all the other fluids. I would’ve gone down with her, cuddled for a moment, but she was pinned awkwardly between our school bags and my legs. She had her feet pointed up beyond her head.

“Pass me up my shirt?” I asked, picking my phone up off the little writing desk that ate up a third of the real estate in the room. “Do you have a ten thirty class?”

“No, it was Econ at nine thirty and psych at eleven thirty.”

“Well, you got some time,” I said, pulling on the shirt she had offered me. “I’ve missed too much of my classes as is.”

“Oh, I didn’t want to fuck things up for you, I—”

Her mind plummeted to a one as she rambled out her apology. I tried to squat down and kiss her. I nearly kneed her in the face. I settled for the most awkward hug I had ever performed.

“It’s OK,” I said. “I love being here with you.”

“I…”

“What?”

“It’s not too early to say something that’ll scare you off, right?”

“I can’t be scared anywhere,” I said. I pointed and she handed me my boxers. “I love you, Avril Tran.”

“Um… Shit… What’s your last name?” Her face dropped to a 0, but I could feel her spinning behind the shock and terror she was showing me. She was running back up to her rest state of seven.

“Yeah, stop fooling,” I poked her thigh with my toe. I didn’t have my socks on. She had insisted. She handed me my jeans.

“OK,” she said. “I love you Jordan!” She said later.

“And my last name?”

“I’ll ask Vickie or something about it later,” she said, laughing.

I snorted and shook my head. Getting dressed was a struggle. I also wanted to help Avril up and get decent before I slipped out. That made things harder for the pair of us. She eventually shrugged into her coat. I pulled up my hood.

“Good idea, your hair is a mess,” she said.

“Your handiwork,” I said. I checked my phone once more. Twenty to. Class had been in session for five minutes, two minutes to run across campus. Shit. I didn’t want to be late. I especially didn’t want to be the center of attention entering a lecture hall full of people with brains, loud, unavoidable brains. “Let’s go get coffees.”

“You’ve got class,” she said.

“True, but I share it with Fox, he always gets good notes,” I said.

“What a nerd!” Avril said, gleefully grabbing my arm and smiling as she led me out of the library. Instead of hitting up the basic chain drip in the student union building, we cut through some side streets over to Coburg St. The library had grown cluttered with brains. Permeable shelves of books did little to protect me from the waves and spins all throughout the school. The bottom floor of the SUB would be far more busy this time of day.

Having Avril’s mind to anchor myself to in the storming chaos was a lifesaver.

The little kitschy place we chose had maybe eighteen tables and a bar with five stools. It was busy, we weren’t going to get a table to ourselves.

“Hey Avvie, this the boy you ditched us for?” The blue haired barista looked me up and down with daggers. I figured she might be the zero brain in the room. Most of the others were buzzing at comfortable twos and threes. Someone was at a ten, probably…

“Yeah, this is Jordan and…” Avril laughed and elbowed me. “Fox always gets good notes?”

“That’s our TA,” I said.

Fox hadn’t noticed us as he was huddled up with a gorgeous Korean girl. I couldn’t remember her name, Hyeun or Kyeun or maybe I heard her wrong. I hadn’t really talked to her beyond a thank you once when she had handed back our midterms last semester. I wouldn’t have thanked her if I had seen the 64 grade I had achieved.

I had thought I had aced that test.

“Avvie?” the barista tried to get her attention again.

“I’m a bit tied up, Margot. Hey, Jordan, are we going over to say hi?”

“I guess we should,” I said. I watched Fox rubbing his hand up the tights and under the skirt of his newest conquest. “Maybe not.”

“Gah! I’ll go and clean you the table next to them,” Margot grumped and headed over to wipe down the newly vacated table. It was the first table to clear up. I looked again to make sure we weren’t jumping queue. An older guy shook his head and gestured for us to take it. He enjoyed his waiting place and the view of…

Goddammit!

I dragged out my phone and slogged back months through my emails to get the TAs name off the syllabus.

Kyeun Hi Park

“Do you know how to pronounce that?” I asked Avril.

“Do I look Korean?” she asked, harshly.

I froze. Her face cracked and she laughed massively.

“C’mon,” she grabbed my hand and hurried me across the room after Margot.

Her laugh had caught Kyeun Hi and Fox’s attention. Fox waved and laughed.

“I was gonna ask you for notes after class,” he said.

Kyeun Hi looked at me, going white in the face. She looked confused at Fox. He didn’t remove his hand from her thigh.

“Right, um, what about Kyeun Hi’s notes?” I asked her.

“Uh… I’m not supposed to share those with the…” Her eyes rolled up and she shivered from her shoulders to her knees. Fox smiled. He pushed until she crested a thirteen, I almost warned him but he stopped. “Not over email,” she said, “I’ll print some off and hand them out for you guys.”

“You’re amazing,” Fox said.

“You look better,” I said.

“Yeah, how long did the upset stomach bother you?” he asked.

“Really bad for hours, it felt better than death so I thought it was better. But it wasn’t for like six days after that then things were actually good,” I said.

“Huh,” he said. “I find sour things, fruit and stuff, way too sour now.”

“I haven’t noticed any taste changes,” I said. “Maybe something in your brain juice smoothie.”

“Maybe,” he said. “Kitty’s been bugging me to get you to come over. So much so that I think she pissed Mom off.”

“Why can’t she invite me over?” I asked.

Fox shrugged. “Insecure high school girl shit?”

“And Dove?”

“What about Dove?” he asked. “I was kinda hoping she’d warm up after you brain-tickled her. Cold as ice.”

“I thought I had fixed that,” I said.

“I don’t see a difference,” Jordan said. “Kitty was sharp for a few days, but she’s back to her self-and-others-destructive clumsiness.”

“Fuck.”

“What?”

“It all just goes back?” I said, frowning at Avril. “It’s so much work and frustration to get the fine detail stuff done.”

“What?”

“Oh, right, you seem to have slightly different powers than me. You don’t visualize the girls as pyramids of spinning discs?”

“No, not really, like a comet with a tail,” he said. “You can push the rock and it takes time for the tail to swing into place.”

“Yeah, that’s not my experience at all,” I said.

“I don’t know what to tell you,” he said. “Mom describes it the same as me, you know?”

“Your Mom? What the fuck?” I asked. I frowned. “Shit, where does Kitty go to school?”

“Sacred Heart,” Jordan said. “If you want to grab her for lunch, she’ll be free at twelve thirty.”

I looked at my phone. I sighed. I had some time.

“Oh, you alright?” Avril asked.

“He’s a guy, he just wants a muffin and a blowjob,” Margot muttered as she cleaned a nearby table.

“Oh that’s a great idea!” Avril said, grabbing her friend in a startling from-the-back hug. “You get him a hot blueberry muffin and I’ll take him to the washroom. You’re the best Margot!”

Margot glared daggers at me as Avril rushed me over towards the unisex bathroom sign.

“Just a chocolate muffin for me,” Fox said, grinning as I dragged the door closed behind me.

“The rest isn’t on the menu!” Margot’s shrill voice cut through the door.

* * *