The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 24

by Redsliver

* * *

I kissed Avril goodbye. She wanted to follow me down Coburg and Spring Garden to Sacred Heart, but I wanted to focus on Kitty. Did I not put her together right? Or did Fox’s mom pull her daughter’s brain apart? I held my hoodie forward and trudged down the street.

Middle of the day, walking by busy restaurants, was pickling my sensitive brain. I texted Kitty as I approached the school. “When you’re on lunch.” and a picture of me, half a block down the street.

I was tackled before I could even blackout my phone from sending the picture. I staggered, unprepared, for an aerial high-speed assault, and slid in the crackly ice that hadn’t been wholly cleared from the wintry sidewalks.

“Hi!”

“Hey,” I said, brushing her hair back from her face and hitting her earmuffs. I put her face straight in the funnel of my hood. She was bundled up in fluffy parka as well, but her tartan skirt and navy tights showed off the uniform underneath. We didn’t have uniforms back at my high school, a public high school. I hardly ever saw girls in skirts last year.

I think I would’ve been brutally distracted by legs to the point of flunking out. Especially by girls like Kitty.

“You’re, um…”

There were half a dozen minds fractalling out impossibly nearby. I grabbed the back of Kitty’s neck, messing up her blond hair. And pulled her in for a kiss.

She melted and squeezed me.

I got the mouth of my hood around the edges of her face.

“Ooh!” Some nearby girls squealed and shouted. She had brought friends? I didn’t care.

I burned away the non-Kitty minds. I focused until I had a splitting sharp pain inside my skull.

Three minds. All spinning in opposite directions of each other.

She was a fucking mess.

I let go of her kiss hard.

“Lunch is about to end,” she said, red cheeked and not from the cold. “I gotta go back to class in like three minutes,”

“You’re Jordan?” one of the girls she had brought with her asked. I turned and looked at the three of them.

Kitty was gorgeous. Her friends were… Cute, is the best I could say.

I didn’t want these two.

I had eight girls and I had to take care of them.

“Yeah,” I said, grabbing Kitty’s fingers. When I realized she wasn’t wearing gloves, I pulled mine off and held her freezing skinny digits in my recently warm ones. I turned and focused right into Kitty’s eyes. “Kitty’s my girl.”

One brain shot to the moon. One brain teetered and tottered. One brain sputtered down gears. I ran my lips over hers, starting and stopping several kisses. I whispered.

“How’d you come apart again? Was it me in there?”

All three minds cranked down a step.

“Don’t bring mom into this!” Kitty growled.

I felt relieved before I felt angry.

“Kitty says you’re a slut,” a fierce brown eyed girl said, interrupting my clash of emotions. I swallowed everything down and bottled it. I gave Kitty a quick kiss and pulled back from her face. The world flowed in. My stomach and inner ears wobbled.

“No,” I said, running my thumb up and down Kitty’s finger. She was a mess and I had lost my place without literally walling off the world with her face and my hood. “Sluts play to play. I play to win. For keeps.”

“Ah… He’s so dumb, he thinks that’s romantic,” said a blue-haired Asian girl, with a quiet chuckle. Her cheeks were glowing red all the while.

“It is romantic,” said the brown eyed girl. She looked defeated.

“OK, how about you meet me and my friends after school?” Kitty said.

“At your place?” I asked.

“At mine,” brown-eyed girl said. “Her mom and dad are gonna be home. Mine are—”

“Yeah, no. I’m going to Kitty’s,” I said. “And you two can go to her place.” I nodded at brown eyes. I turned back to Kitty. “I’ll see you after school.” Not a question. A certainty.

I kissed Kitty again. “Is Dove at work?”

Again the minds all around me were reacting in conflicting ways. I kissed her hard, cutting off her answer, and leaning her backwards onto her heels. She pulled on my belt. The tips of my toes scuffed up the ice I had just earlier managed to save myself from.

“Whoa!” Kitty said, slipping out from under me as I face planted next to her into the concrete. I bumped my nose, but prevented myself from pulping my face with a crooked arm.

“Ha! Ah!” Kitty laughed and screamed all at once. She corkscrewed down and grabbed my shoulder. I slowly pushed myself up to my knees.

“Is my nose bleeding?” I asked, wiping wetness away with the back of my hand. It was just semi-melted ice. Then I turned my hand over and saw the red. I had scraped up the heel of my left palm.

“No,” said brown-eyes. “You OK?”

“I’ll survive,” I said. Provided Kitty doesn’t kill me before I can get in her head and set things straight once more. Honestly, I wanted to kiss her and leave her spun up and excited over me. I didn’t want to fuck with the opposed brains. I didn’t want to play with her friends either. Kitty was the prettiest girl in the group. Her crooked smile and asymmetric freckles. Her glasses were dirty. Her hair was a wild mess under her earmuffs.

My right hand was bloody, so I just squeezed her fingers with my left. I forewent grabbing the back of her neck again and leaned in for a light kiss.

“You already kissed her goodbye,” said brown-eyes.

“Shut it Jackie!” said blue Asian.

“Dove’s down at the Henry House?” I asked.

“Uh, she had a shift at eleven, so probably? Unless she died in a car accident. Actually, Mom probably would’ve called me by now if that happened. And I’d get out of afternoon classes.”

“You don’t have your license, do you?” I asked, trepidatiously.

“Yeah, got it years ago,” she said, beaming her shiny teeth. “They even took the N off it so I don’t turn into a pumpkin at midnight. Do you wanna go out on a date later? I’ll see if I can get the car from dad and we can—”

“I’ll see you after school tonight.” I finally kissed her goodbye and headed down the street. She waved and crashed into her friends. I was glad I wasn’t the only person she was knocking about on the ice.

She better not be doing that with her guy friends.

Put Humpty Dumpty back together and you won’t have to worry about other people. I did it for Avril and Avril hadn’t been looking for a one guy thing before I got inside her brain folds. Kitty wanted to be my princess.

I just had to slay that dragon.

Kitty’s dragon was her own reckless craziness.

I stuffed the mangled metaphors as I blew on my weeping hand. I crossed the lights at South Park and rushed by the McDonald’s to the Lawton’s for some band-aids. The pharmacist wasn’t happy when I had cracked the box while in line to pay for it. She just needed the barcode on the box to ring it in. I checked; it was still intact.

“Goodbye Mrs Meier.” Her face changed on a dime when she met my eyes. “Let me look at that,” she grabbed my hand, slapping my wrist down on the counter. “Half-assed boy bullshit…” She probably had sons. She peeled off the band-aids I had slapped on and manifested some bottle from seemingly nowhere. I clenched my teeth as she quickly washed out the shallow scrapes.

“I fell on the sidewalk,” I said, because I felt awkward. An old man had fallen into line behind me. The pharmacist just nodded. She spread one new band-aid over the cut. Her way fit my hand better. It didn’t buckle up when I made a fist. She rang in the box, tossed it in the trash (there were another five band-aids in that.) “You can grab another box from the shelf,” she said, forming a genuine and concerned smile on her face. “Now be careful out there.”

“Thanks,” I said. Her mind manifested clearly in the unbusyness of the store. She was an OK looking woman in her forties. I left her brain at a one and pulled my glove back over my hand. “My girlfriend knocked me over.”

“Congratulations,” she said, wryly, and looked beyond my shoulder. “Hello Mr Keaton! You’re just in time!”

Right, I headed out.

The mild embarrassment and the mothering actually choked up a lot of my brain as I marched by the dorms and down to Dove’s pub. If I could take on enough distraction, I wasn’t getting overwhelmed by the world around me. That lasted fine on a mildly populated street where all the cars that drove by had their windows up and their brains sectioned off. It wasn’t so good as I got walloped in the busy lunch of the pub.

“Hey, for one?”

“In Dove’s section?” I said, eyes closed and headed forward.

“I’m all full up,” Dove said, sarcastically. I blinked open, hardly having noticed it was she who greeted me.

“What?”

“Shut up and sit at the bar, Jordan,” Dove laughed. She pointed and I followed her finger. I hopped on the stool. The bartender looked at me.

“ID?”

“No need,” I said. “Just a diet coke.”

“Right,” he said, pouring me one from the gun. He put it on a coaster next to me.

“He’s mine,” Dove said. “Give him a menu.”

“If he’s yours, should I really be doing all the work?” the bartender asked. He was flirting with her. I closed my eyes and looked at Dove. There were a half dozen other women on the floor. I couldn’t be certain which one she was.

I did sniff out her one.

The bartender slid a menu in front of me. “You look hungover. Greasy eggs and poutine’s my cure.”

“Sounds good,” I said, not hungover and not really that hungry. I was about to nix the eggs.

“Yeah, except our chef does her job well,” the bartender said. “Great eggs… aren’t the solution.”

“Just the poutine then,” I said.

“I hope you tip Dove real well for this,” he said.

“Maybe later tonight,” I said, grinning. I took several deep breaths. The bartender ignored me until my glass was empty and he quietly refilled it. The food came before Dove made her way over to me. Mozzarella not cheese curds, this place was swankier than where I’d usually go for this kind of stuff, I’d figure they get it right.

The fries were awesome though.

“Hey!” Dove slipped in front of me and stole one of said fries. I squared her off in my two hoods.

“Your mom fuck with your brain?” I asked.

“I would’ve been too distracted to make it to work if she didn’t,” Dove said.

I rolled her up to a healthy three. Not enough for her to drag me off for a quickie, but enough to flush her cheeks with pink when she smiled at me.

“I’m heading by your place with Kitty this afternoon,” I said. “When you gonna get home?”

“I’m off here at seven,” she said. “If cleanup’s not a bitch, quarter after or so?”

“Right,” I said. “Do you want to be in a state to remember your job?”

“God no!” Dove rolled her eyes. “It’s way more fun and shit just is brighter when you get in there and pull the ripcord.”

“Huh,” I said. “OK, Kitty said you’re mom’ll be home after school?”

“On a Monday? Probably, she doesn’t have office hours or late classes,” Dove shrugged, and ate another fry. “Table four’s up. Love you.”

“I love you too,” I said as she swept away.

That was enough to clear things up. I had been pissed all day but a low burn, in the background. Mad at myself. Who the fuck bakes cookies so wrong it gives you superpowers? Well, Kitty, if anyone. Still, I hadn’t asked where’d that shit had come from?

Now someone was taking my women and breaking them.

I was pissed.

I should’ve asked if their dad was going to be home.

Did he know what was going on? He hadn’t seemed to at the hospital. He had let me go with both of his daughters. He was a bit of a hippie.

Dr Baker was the speedbump. Their mom was causing me all this grief. I had to get my shit together.

“Hey,” I called over the bartender. “Bill?”

“From me?”

“You got my drinks and food,” I said. “Dove just stole my fries.”

“I always thought she was a little grossed out by other people’s food,” the bartender said, sighing. “You treating her good?”

He slipped me the bill. I pulled out my card and tapped the machine.

“I neglected something, but I can fix my mistake,” I said.

“Good on you then,” he said. “Shit, thanks.”

I had hit the twenty percent button. I was gonna have to call Dad for money soon. Shit. Eight chicks, I was gonna be broke. I was in college to get a career and money in the future though. Fuck. Skipping class was going to be great for that.

“Bye Dove, see you tonight,” I said, slipping by her out the door. She grabbed my collar, spun herself up to a five, and kissed me in front of her customers. Probably shouldn’t do that…

I got it, she didn’t drop to zero like she used to.

She wasn’t overcorrected like Kitty had been.

Good. I was going to need to focus a lot of time on Kitty. But… I would need a few others to keep me at the edge where I could fix things.

Having two gorgeous sisters was the best. Well, the best with six other amazing girls. One little kiss was all it took to know the Dove I wanted was in there and ready again. I—

I think I missed the mark.

I was surrounded by seven women, Dove included, on the floor. Someone had jumped to a five when Dove had kissed me. That zero flitting about, that was might’ve been Dove.

I was grinding my teeth when I left the pub. The cold winter air blasted me in the face as I stomped down the steps. I managed to feel the ice on the ground without crashing into a heap again. I slowly inched my way back to the dorm.

Avril was out, classes. Ira and Vickie were gone from their room, I didn’t know their schedule. Lynsey and Paula were gone too. Then I opened my own door.

Ira and Lynsey were playing my Playstation, sitting in their underwear. I closed the door.

“Oh, I wasn’t expecting you two,” I said.

“Don’t you have a bio lab?” Ira asked.

“There’s a free spot on Thursdays I can jump in on,” I said. I looked at my clock. I fell hard down on my bed. Ira paused their game, crawled over, and begun untying my boots. Lynsey climbed up on the bed behind me.

“You alright?” she asked.

“Honestly, yeah. I know what I need to do, I know when I can do it. It’s just not time yet and I want it to be over and done with.”

“Good, I think,” she pulled my parka off me and threw it on top of Ira’s head. Lynsey giggled. Ira shook it off and raised an eyebrow.

“Can I get her back?” Ira asked me.

“Yeah, make her scream a little,” I said.

Ira started chuckling, darkly. I began to think she wasn’t talking about fucking Lynsey. I wondered if I should step in.

No.

I was OK with my girls playing rough. If it ever felt like it got to the point it wasn’t play, I could fix it. Would fix it.

Lynsey unzipped my hoodie and pulled it off.

“You don’t seem OK,” Lynsey said, this time throwing my sweater across to the other bed. Ira put my boots by the door, knee-walked back to me and leaned herself on my knees.

“I’m anxious,” I said. “There’s too much time to kill.”

“Well,” Lynsey started rubbing my shoulders and Ira unzipped my jeans. “We know how to handle that.”

I grabbed Ira’s hands before she could put them on my cock.

“What if I need that for Kitty and Dove?” I groaned. “Besides, I’m just lounging here for like forty minutes before I need to get a bus.”

“You probably have more than an hour if you call a cab,” Lynsey said.

Which I could’ve done had I not gotten that poutine I really hadn’t needed after a muffin at the coffee shop. Fuck.

“I’ll pay for it,” Ira read my face.

I could mooch off my eight girls for the rest of my life. No, I couldn’t.

“I’m taking the bus,” I decided. “But, yeah, forty minutes is plenty of time.”

I let go of Ira’s fingers and grabbed her head. She smiled as I lifted my butt and she pulled my jeans and boxers off. Lynsey kept digging her thumbs into the stiff muscles of my neck. It was a first attempt at massage. I tried to roll my shoulders towards where I wanted them pushed but she was adamant in continuing her pattern.

I might’ve said something, but I was pulling Ira’s face forward and she had on this sparkling lip gloss that had my full attention as she sucked her cheeks flat against the sides of my cock.

I might not’ve been comfortable leeching money out of my girls, but I was absolutely OK just letting this blowjob be about me. I did my best to get a girl off when that was my goal, but right now I just needed to clear the cobwebs. That meant letting these two take care of me.

The lesbian had learned to give great head. She had a really agile tongue. Her head bobbed, accelerated by my grip, as her lips squeezed tight the shaft. Slugs to the door of her throat had summoned a gush of excess saliva that backup-vocaled her glug-glug choke with a splish-splash.

She had a small mouth. With her cheeks sunk in, but for when my cock pushed the bulge out of the left side, her dark skinned shone with an anaerobic purple. I knotted my fingers tighter in her hair.

“Dammit,” Lynsey said. “You wind her up like that and she’s going to take it out twice as hard on me.”

That mental image had me groaning. Lynsey leaned in and nibbled the shell of my ear as I sped up Ira’s head.

My door banged open.

“Sweet!” Vickie said, whipping off her t-shirt and showing off her braless state half-turned to the hallway as my door eased shut.

“Fuck!” I groaned.

You know how hard it is to tell a beautiful girl no when she wants to fuck? It’s a thousand times harder when another hot chick is sucking your dick and would welcome the reinforcements.

I had to.

I couldn’t be here all night fucking the crazy out of some of my favorite girls. I had a mission. And a responsibility.

I shook my head. I wanted to say something like, “No, Vickie. Sit down.” I barked like a sick frog instead. I dragged Ira’s chin to my balls and ground my teeth as I spurted out down her throat. I had her esophagus stretched with the head of my dick. Her windpipe squeezed tight as spit leaked out her nose. Her tightly closed eyes welled in unshed tears.

I would’ve leaned back and grinned stupidly at the roof. Lynsey wasn’t a hardstop, she swayed back but did her best to keep me from getting laid out.

“Fuck!” I said, untangling fingers from Ira’s hair and letting her slide up my cock and off the head. I grinned up at Lynsey.

“OK! Anyone call next dibs?” Vickie was full naked and leaning heavily on Ira’s shoulder. Ira was pushed down so her ass slipped to the carpet between her ankles.

“Yeah, ride’s for Dove and Kitty,” I said. I slowly pulled myself up. I was still in my t-shirt. I grabbed Lynsey’s fingers, squeezed. I kissed Vickie lightly. I patted Ira on the head. “I need a change of clothes though. Something I can meet Kitty’s mom in.”

* * *

Here I was again, this time heading uptown on the bus. Lynsey in the row ahead of me. The butterflies in my stomach were nothing like the murderous cookies that had been a couple of weeks ago. I couldn’t get them to stay at home. I wasn’t going to bring them into the Baker’s. It was difficult enough to look Stephen in the eye when I had his two daughters with me. What would he say about the Indian girl, the two brunettes, and the redhead.

Paula had showed up while I had showered. She didn’t know what was going on but she was on her phone.

Vickie snuggled in against me. I had my arm wrapped around her shoulder.

“You gonna make it?” Lynsey asked.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine,” I said. “You guys didn’t have to come out.”

“What else were we gonna do?” Ira asked.

“Don’t you have revenge to get?” I asked.

“Yeah, but she hasn’t let her guard down yet,” Ira said.

“Oh, that’s just—Ahh!” Lynsey squealed and covered her mouth with both hands as Ira lunged across the aisle and pinched Lynsey’s belly from both sides. Ira fell back.

“I couldn’t wait,” she said, laughing and falling back against Paula.

“Do I want to know?” Paula looked up.

“You will when it’s your turn,” Lynsey said, rubbing herself.

I shook my head, reached up and pulled the stopcord.

“We’ll keep going and hit up some restaurant,” Paula said. “There’s nothing playing at the theater though. You got cab money if they keep you longer than the buses go?”

“I tried to set him up, but he’s being hardheaded and stupid,” Ira said.

“OK, whatever,” Paula shrugged. “Invite us if you can.”

I nodded, didn’t plan on it. It took a moment to peel Vickie off of me before I stepped off the bus. I waved to the girls. Kitty’s house was one block up from the stop. I trudged up the hill. Outside of the city proper, the sidewalks seemed better cleared. I rubbed my band-aid through my glove.

Here I was. I just had to go in. Tell off their mom. Isolate the girls and fuck for hours and hours until I could set things right.

Easy peasy.

I rang the doorbell.

Kitty skidded in her socks, she was still wearing her school uniform, as she yanked the door open.

“He~ey!”

“Hi,” I said. There was no one out in the cold, so I could only feel her three spinning brains. I grabbed her hands and came inside. She slipped on her socks and pulled me into the house. She crashed her shoulders back into the closet doors. I charged her, otherwise I’d have caught my toe on the threshold of the door and taken another fall today.

She was pretty with her glasses askew. I kissed Kitty hard just as I felt the fourth mind manifest.

“Jordan,” Mrs Baker’s voice came from the kitchen doorway just behind me. “I’m sure Kitty will try to keep you warm, but I’ll freeze. Close my damn door.”