The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 22

by Redsliver

* * *

Three of my six dorm-living women had their four brains at my fingertips for correction. Correction? Improvement? Sculpting?

Perfection.

Seven minds, even in my moment of clarity, would have overtaken me. Distracted me. And I’d have failed them.

Four minds: Vickie, Lynsey, Avril, and Vickie. I had done much of the groundwork on Lynsey and Avril. Avril was loyal, almost puppyish in her love for me. Lynsey’s jealousy and possessiveness had been chilled. She was eager and rewarded to share me.

Vickie was a total mess.

My mess.

I was here to clean her up.

I pulled my cock from contact with the girls. They had brought me to near-completion and I needed to keep on the knife’s edge. My cock eased down Lynsey’s thigh as I stood off the bed. I lifted up Vickie, she wrapped her thighs around my waist. I stepped back. Lynsey and Avril headbutted Vickie’s buttcheeks kneeling to service me.

I wasn’t directing them. They came to my desires as if by divine inspiration. My needs bloomed in the spinning chaos of their brains. I certainly felt like god.

I kissed Vickie’s throat as I lifted her high enough to keep Avril and Lynsey comfortably massaging my balls. Their tongues eased around the tower of my cock. When needed, Lynsey’s index finger and thumb choked the base. I’m sure I breathed as I stopped.

Kitty’s mind had been pulled apart, until it appeared as two halves of a deck of cards interlaced. Each half spun, on a split axis, clicking together in opposite rotations connected by the teeth of gears.

Vickie’s mind had cracked on its fulcrum. Her minds, should’ve been one single stack. They had split in the middle, nearer the top: the governing clearer thoughts. The base, her animal urges and instinctual forces, spun strongly, controlled as normal. Over the break, her sophisticated mind was dragged and half falling over the edge of her primal mind. Her sophisticated mind spun in the same direction as her primal mind, and rolled on the edge of the base. Dragged further from the fulcrum, it had to spin faster.

Feed the beast, and the woman’s mind raced.

Always questioning, always neurotic, always uncertain.

“You’re going to make it worse…” Vickie whispered in my ear. “I can handle it.”

“I can make it better,” I said. “I will.”

I ran my senses up and down Avril and Lynsey’s minds. I needed to know how they fit together, what kept a mind from breaking.

In Avril, it was experience. She had pushed through some tough times, lost friends or family. I wasn’t reading the very words of her thoughts. It was more ephemeral. She knew she could face difficult things and still be standing after.

In Lynsey, it was pure stubbornness. When someone or something tried to push her out of step, she squared her shoulders and pushed back.

I reinforced that in Lynsey, now able to keep that fight out of our shared harem. I brought both of those things to Vickie.

She had lived a charmed life.

She hadn’t lost friends or family. She had no idea how she’d handle herself if things went bad. She went along to get along. She loved being swept up in a bright eyed puppy love that she had carried for me for months. She hadn’t been overt or aggressive because that “What if he says no?!” voice at the back of her head was a coiled rattlesnake. It never quieted down. It never put its fangs away.

I had to shut up the stupid rattlesnake.

I had to make her emotionally invincible. Not invincible. I had made her one of my eight women. If she wouldn’t take any shit for herself, why would she just be one among many, when she could be another man’s one and only.

Because she wasn’t invincible to me.

I bit into her neck and growled as Lynsey’s finger snapped shut.

I couldn’t leave her like this!

I furrowed my brow tightly and slowly removed my teeth from the unbroken divots in Vickie’s skin.

The mind wouldn’t move the way its geometry told me it should. Like swinging a rock on a rope over my head, even if it was going too swiftly to stop and catch, I should be able to drag the rope in, shrinking the arc, until I had the rock in my hand.

There was one physics problem to the above. A figure skater pulls her arms and legs in tight to spin faster, and kicks out a leg and reaches out an arm to slow her spin. I pulled Vickie’s sophisticated brain in towards the fulcrum of her primal brain. It had already been spinning faster.

I pulled her in.

Pushing fifteen had cracked Vickie’s mind in two. I had the girls all spinning at tens now. That was the slowest spin beyond the point of any self-control.

Vickie was panting madly. She was humping her wet pussy hard against the muscles of my stomach. Her flavor ran down to Lynsey’s fingers and Avril’s tongue.

Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen!

I stopped the pull.

To reconnect her minds, I’d be running her primal at a ten as her sophisticated shot up beyond a twenty.

I knew minds cracked in the high teens.

What if I shattered her mind completely?

“Oh Jordan!” Vickie was shivering. I had to grab her asscheeks tighter as her shaking calves and curling toes were losing their grip behind my back. “Jordan! Jordan! Jordan!”

I clenched my teeth.

I couldn’t shut my ears.

Even if I could ignore her sexy begging voice, keep her pants from ending my moment of clarity, her tongue would’ve still been penetrating my ear. She tightened her lips on the lobe and suckled with noisy sucks.

“Jordan!” My name was suddenly twelve syllables long.

Her mind!

I had left it a wreck!

If she was my girl, I had to take care of her!

I couldn’t just drag it up.

I eased her mind slower.

It eased her aggressive attack on my body. The tightness melted from her muscles.I clenched her thighs harder. I set my feet wider. Lynsey and Avril sank lower.

I grabbed her sophisticated mind and oriented myself with it. When her sophisticated mind was a ten, her base mind had slowed to six.

Her body was ready for me, her mind was lost in love.

It was far more than enough to make her my woman.

This time, I pulled the primal to match the sophisticated.

That should’ve slowed the minds. It didn’t.

While Lynsey and Avril didn’t separate primal from sophisticated, they still had their minds stacked in the same way. The primal mind was the base, the sophisticated was the apex. The power came from the base, especially when it was at its wildest.

Fear.

Lust.

Anger.

I was resetting Avril’s mind to be quite different. And in this new dynamic, I could make her invincible.

I was inverting her mind.

Her love for me wouldn’t come from the need for pleasure, for connection, and for acceptance. She would know she was in love with me and that would rush her with matching desire and primal energy.

Think of me and be swept away.

Think of me and silence the rattlesnake.

The sophisticated settled on the bottom and slinkied the primal onto the top. Her mind was still spinning too far out, but it was pulling itself in, like a satellite in degrading orbit before it crashed into the Earth.

Fear hit me.

What would it do when it hit?

A mind was like a stack of coins, would Vickie crash in and shatter, breaking her worse?

Slow her down. Ease her down. Her toes touched the carpet as Lynsey and Avril scurried back a few steps of their knees. I grabbed Vickie’s hips. I was risking slipping down, out of the clarity, until I caught her gaze with my eyes.

She lunged for me. She was incredibly warm. I just wanted to celebrate. I wanted to throw her on the bed and fuck through this clearminded moment.

I felt strong and powerful for what I could do. I loved every hyperextended moment of sexual attention. Lynsey was up on her feet, pressed to my back. She and Vickie move their hands around my trunk in concert. The two beautiful antagonists brought together in synchronicity for my pleasure. My women.

Plus Avril.

She was still on the ground, rubbing my cock slowly, her knuckles running through the days-old fuzz over Vickie’s pussy.

“Let’s get off our feet,” Lynsey whispered in my ear.

“Yeah, throw me on my back!” Vickie’s demands were more eager.

I only wanted to give in.

I had fixed her.

We deserved to celebrate!

Not all of my women were put together right. Marie, Ira, and Paula were waiting on me across the hall. Paula and Ira would wait. Ira was probably feasting greedily on the two beautiful girls I had captured for us. All of us.

But six brains would be too many.

I closed my eyes and kissed Vickie a few more infinitely long moments. I don’t know how I mustered the willpower to let her go. She folded back her knees and bounced on the bedsprings. I hardly realized I had been holding her by the hips so her toes could barely touch the carpet.

I picked Lynsey’s fingers off my chest. She pirouetted around me as I lifted her hand over her head. She scrambled up next to Vickie. The vision of the two of them, small petite brunettes, their eyes, jaws, and breasts just a bit too different to be mistaken for sisters. I set my hand on the back of Avril’s neck and raised her to her feet.

“Rock, paper, scissors for the pretty one?” she asked, smirking.

Vickie and Lynsey sat up quickly.

“Done!” I said, touching Avril’s mind as I raised my hand to throw scissors. She threw rock. I had made her do so, bringing the thought up from her depths and out to the surface.

“Yes!” Lynsey shouted excitedly. “I… It’s OK Vickie. Avril will make you feel so~oo good!”

“But she gets the pretty one!” Vickie fought back, twisting to face Lynsey. “And you are so~oo beautiful.”

“Nowhere near as beautiful as you,” Lynsey shook her head. “I get Jordan.”

“Ah girls,” I said, “You’re both pretty!”

I pushed Avril onto the pair of them. I took one step through the door and realized my mistake. Avril climbed up between Lynsey and Vickie who, at my direction, mauled the RA with kisses and caresses. I hurried across the room lightly squeezing the head of my cock as I grabbed my robe. I dashed for the door.

“He’s getting away!” Avril said, but Lynsey claimed her mouth and Vickie rolled the threesome over until Avril was trapped against the mattress. I smiled, touched the doorknob, remembered I shouldn’t be actively masturbating and removed my hand from my dick as the door swung open.

It took three steps to cross the hallway and open Paula’s door.

I fell straight to one knee as I stepped forward.

“Jordan?” Even in my state I could barely pick out the mind from the innumerable in the hall. I realized edging had sharpened my perceptions but not perfected them. I climbed to my feet and staggered another step.

I grabbed Paula’s door.

“Oh Jesus Christ!” Some guy swore, maybe the one who had come to help me. I don’t know who yanked my door closed.

“That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen.”

“Should we call an ambulance? I could—”

I yanked open Paula’s door and twisted into the room, thrusting it shut. I staggered, kept myself from falling to my knees. I breathed hard.

Three minds began to fuzz, disappearing into the normal basic mess in which I could hardly differentiate them. I leaned more heavily on the door.

“But Lynsey was in his room?” I was the topic of intrigue out in the hallway.

“And Paula’s in hers. Plus that one black girl.”

“No, she’s Indian, Ira. She’s roommates with Vickie who’s in his dorm and—”

“Come here,” Marie whispered and pulled me off the door. These girls were dressed, though t-shirts and panties were hardly more than pjs. Ira was sitting in the Lotus position on Paula’s bed. Paula was playing with her phone.

“I need more…”

I focused on the minds. Three I could keep from fractalating out to infinity. Four, four, and three. Three different directions, somehow opposite each other. It was hardly sensible.

Marie first. Marie is at hand. Marie smells amazing.

I looked into her eyes, her contacts were out and she had her glasses on her nose. I pulled her in for a kiss. She was the three.

“That’s sweet,” she said. “I think I spent enough time sitting on my hands. Why don’t you go back and play with your other girls. We were having a fun sleepover anyways.”

“No,” I said, cranking her mind up. Paula and Ira frowned as they sank towards zero. I just needed a six. I was so close to the edge again.

Her lips cut into a smile.

“I did promise you anal,” she laughed. “Oh god, I haven’t done this since prom and—”

I took a fistful of her hair and pushed her skull downward. She climbed down onto her knees. I popped quickly free of my robe. She yanked the belt away.

“Ooh!” Ira rushed forward grinning as she watched Marie cup my cock and start kissing the tip. Paula hung back. She bit her lip. Their ones became twos, first Ira, Paula slowly after. Ira was going for a three.

She didn’t even have my view. I thumbed Marie’s hair from her eyes and caught occasional glimpses as she greedily slid me to the entrance of her throat. Her lips felt amazing.

Deep breath.

This isn’t about getting off.

This is about making sure I don’t walk into a room and hear: “Not tonight, go play with the others.”

I didn’t realize I had been offended. Offended with myself for not laying down that groundwork in Vickie, Lynsey, and Avril.

No, I would never need to do that with Avril. She lived to be part of our relationship. If Vickie thought about me enough to direct me elsewhere, she’d set fire to her passions and change her mind by the time the signal reached her tongue to form the first syllable. Lynsey was a team player, so long as I had girls for her to team up with, Lynsey wouldn’t kick me out of bed.

Good.

There were many solutions.

I eased myself out of control. I knitted my fingers through Marie’s hair. I held her skull and started fucking her mouth more than letting her suck me.

I was impatient and reckless.

“If that was you, your face would be redder than your hair,” Ira said, hip-checking Paula with a giggle. Ira a five, Paula still a two.

“I think I’d be turning blue,” Paula shook her head. I flashed the pair of them a toothy smile.

I’d get them going in just a—I hardly needed much more—I was about ready to—I could—I would—Fuck!

I tried to pull out of Marie, but her tongue and her hands were eager. I had made her a six, but using her, I now saw, had nearly doubled her need and urge.

Oh that would be fun to play with!

But not right now! Goddammit! I had to show some sort of control.

“Get the lube,” I barked at Paula. Marie melted more in my hands. Paula seemed upset. She wanted a “Please.” That cooled Marie somewhat.

Alright, I knew what I was doing now. I knew what the goal was.

There were no broken brains in this room. Ira needed some better connections between me and sexuality. Marie needed some augmented eagerness. Paula wasn’t disgusted by girls anymore, in fact me and the girls only added to her desires. She only needed some smoothing out of her worries.

This was detailed work, small, intricate but nothing catastrophic. I mostly spent my time jumping from mind to mind making sure I wasn’t creating anything that I hadn’t seen elsewhere.

I finished with Ira first. She was gay. She’d never be thrilled to get a dick pic from me, but I got the feeling neither would Marie nor Paula. Nor Lynsey. Nor Vickie. Avril was a wild card. If I did it once for Kitty, well, she’d enjoy laughing at me the next time we met. Dove was also my girl.

Ira was naturally hornier than the other girls. If I was a one woman man, she’d be the most likely to keep up with me. Between Ira and me, I think the other seven were in a run for their money. But she was gay. It was easier to get Paula excited for pussy than it was to get Ira excited for cock.

What I could do was get Ira excited for me. I was special. I was wanted. She was a theater student, some of the things she would say would be to make it work. She would love me and I’d always have a say in how that made her feel in the end.

I had her spinning at a twelve. She was unsteady on her feet, holding down Marie’s shoulder blade, and leaning over to give me a kiss. Ira kissed with a drunken urge as she pulled Marie’s top off. Marie was stuck, bent over the edge of Paula’s bed, with her shirt over her elbows and head like she had lost a hockey fight.

Paula came up on our left, another tube of lubricant like we had made a mess with over in my room. I held open Marie’s buttcheeks as Paula’s fingers touched down.

I could make Paula excited for Marie, for girls, for their bodies. She was spinning at a nine, not enough to be intoxicated by her emotions, but overrun and giddy. She kept licking her lips as her fingers began breaching the pucker of Marie’s asshole.

I was squatting back behind Marie, holding her knees together as I kept my heightened place running my cock through the tightened flesh of Marie’s thighs. Her skin felt incredible. Her legs shook from the awkward balance she kept on her toes. I was safe at this speed. I touched Paula once more.

She loved me. She loved the girls. She loved herself. She wanted to play. She wanted to run wild. I tied each of those urges onto her image of me, and knitted them through her images of the other girls. Lynsey and Marie were sharp in her mind. Ira too, but in a deeper part, one that had been dark and awkward, but I had shone in a light. Paula’s bisexuality. A little kernel of herself she hadn’t understood or liked. I had brought it up and knitted it through her person. Her fingers moved faster. Marie sharply moaned.

Paula was good. I couldn’t find an exact Vickie, a clear image of Kitty, a single entity that was Avril. She was introverted, she had her good friends—Lynsey and Marie—and the rest of the world was a bit too much for her.

There was no friend zone for Paula anymore, in a few months I’d clean that up, when all the girls were clearer in her brain. She was loyal to me. She knew who my girls were. She’d be very affectionate with all of us. Only us.

I cheered.

Two brains down.

The madness of holding out came from how close I always was to giving selfishly. I just had to straighten my knees, push Marie down off of her tiptoes and I could slide home like she promised me. I kneaded her ass cheeks. She was whimpering from Paula’s fingering. Her pussy juice beaded down her thighs, slipping over me.

“You should lube up both sides,” Ira said. “Or I can?”

“What?” Paula asked, but she awkwardly, with her left hand, squeezed a dollop onto Ira’s palm. Ira all but skipped as she pushed me, dry hand, by the stomach, freeing me from the warmth of Marie’s thighs.

Marie groaned, her knees fell a few inches. She cursed, through clenched teeth, as Paula’s fingers hooked to catch her.

“Sorry!” Paula whispered.

“That sounded like a good ‘Motherfucker!’ to me!” Ira’s Marie impression was sexily spot on. That, and her slippery hand polishing the top of my cock, was enough to start my eyes rolling back. I ground my own teeth.

“Motherfucker…” Mine was also a good one. Paula giggled understanding.

I pushed Marie forward, loading more of her trunk onto the bed. Her toes slipped and she wiggle-walked forward. I slipped through her brain.

Hers was a beautiful mind. She loved me. I was something incredible. Who else could seduce and handle so many beautiful women. Marie really appreciated a beautiful girl, though not like Ira. It was trivial enough to tie Marie’s appreciation into her libido, but she saw me as something superhuman. She was giddy to discover it all.

That’s where I started from. All of the things that would clash or not fit with our goals as a group relationship, could have their thoughts rerouted through her sense of wonder, her sense of beauty, and her sense of adventure. Those three feelings I stitched together through her libido.

I really hadn’t done much. I made six or nine thin connections fatter. I had her mind at a ten, helping her accommodate Paula’s preparation. Marie looked back over her shoulder. Her big smile and crooked glasses beamed at me.

“Fuck me!” she said.

If I hadn’t saved Maria for third, I’d have missed Ira and Paula this time.

My girls were fixed, reinforced, perfected. Our group would work! I had done it!

There was still Dove. I wanted to keep her from going heartlessly cold. I had done the groundwork, but a second pass.

I’d have the sisters together this weekend.

Right now, I got to punch away this maddening state of unfinished purpose. Ira’s slippery fingers rebounded fast and hard on my cock. I closed my hand over Paula’s knuckles and pulled her away from Marie’s asshole.

“I almost want to be in her place,” Paula said.

“It’s so go~ood, you ginger scaredy-cat!” Marie giggled. I stepped behind her. “And he’s not gonna do it badly!”

That was mostly true. I could always make her enjoy it.

I guided my tip to her asshole. She turned away from me and prematurely gripped fistfuls of Paula’s askew blankets.

“What do we do?” Ira asked, squeezing in on my side and kissing my shoulder.

“There’s three girls waiting over in my room,” I said. “I am not going back out in the hallway.”

“Not it!” Ira said, whipping off her shirt and staring at Paula.

“Huh?” Paula said, frowning at Ira. “Oh, you won’t go out with your tits out.” She shook her head as if that was a surprise.

I kissed Paula, a quick peck on the lips. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, it’s literally a minute out of the fun.”

I nodded and slid my hands onto Marie’s hips. I lifted her up and eased myself forward. Lubricant made everything slippery. I awkwardly criss-crossed Marie’s entrance. Her teeth clattered and she punched the bed in anticipation.

“Boys can’t do anything without a helping hand!” Ira giggled and grabbed my cock.

Paula opened the door and slipped out into the hall. I didn’t feel another mind. I was lucky, but I had let that anticipation hold me further back.

I saved myself from being a one pump chump.

Ira teed me up. I drove long. Marie shivered before she groaned.

Wonder, beauty, adventure. All of those feelings flared wildly in Marie’s mind. I kept her from rocketing past a thirteen. I didn’t know if she would hurt herself, but I never really needed more than an eight. A thirteen was sexual chaos.

She put all of her muscles into the fuck. She was frenzied. That suited me fine. I couldn’t clock how long it took to get to the plateau, to manage seven, now six, brains. I knew that holding back was done for the night.

The door opened.

One flicker of an unfamiliar mind in the hallway. I staggered and Ira caught me. Lynsey rushed up to my side. Vickie clambered up on the bed. Avril hopped and straddled Marie’s shoulders. She reached for me. Ira pulled my head aside.

Paula closed the door.

I was fucking up a storm, surrounded by all of the college girls I had made mine. Two more. Kitty and Dove.

Six minds shot off to infinity. Nothing spun below a six, and when I saw Lynsey’s low energy, I ratcheted her up to a nine. She and Paula were falling on Lynsey’s bed, making out and knotting their fingers in each other’s hair.

“Oh! Dibs!” Ira said, as she breathily broke our kiss. “Give ’er hell, Jordan!”

She skipped away to throw herself on Paula and Lynsey. It would take a minute to breach their connection and insert herself, but she’d be the quivering center of attention in no time.

“Jesus! Look at her asshole!” Vickie said, as Avril claimed the kiss she had wanted. Fingers plucked the edges of Marie’s asshole as I fucked into her.

Marie was lying on her arm, flicking her clitoris madly, as I pumped recklessly into her ass. She was a gushing fireball of near completed desire.

I had been going for broke.

She deserved a cum too. They weren’t my masturbation socks, they were my girls, my girlfriends. Hell! My wives.

I giddily slowed down, caught in spasms I couldn’t contain. The clarity was breaking. One stretched infinity of six minds exploded in a greater infinity of fractals I couldn’t follow. Avril broke my kiss. I moaned.

“Marie! Your ass!” Eloquent. I couldn’t fight the retarded smile on my face. Flinch, fuck, spasm. I was shooting off deep into her clenching asshole.

“Other side,” Avril whispered to Vickie. Hands ran around my grip on Marie’s butt. They reached below her. Three hands, three women, finished the work on Marie’s pussy. I was loosing the last of my quiver. Marie had a few good “Motherfuckers!” left for the room.

Her anal ring madly tightened. I bent forward, holding Avril’s shoulder, rolling her back and breaking her aid on Marie’s pussy. There had been too many cooks in Marie’s kitchen. Vickie, all but laid out on the carpet now, reached up and plumbed into Marie’s pussy. I had an aftershock, between heavy breaths, as I felt Vickie’s knucklebones through Marie’s thin walls.

“Jordan! I love you!” Marie panted.

“I love you!” I growled.

Marie’s dam broke. Vickie let loose a giggling scream as a flush of hotness sprayed over her tits. I staggered back.

I looked around.

Ira was snuggled up against the back of Paula. Lynsey was nuzzled into her roommate’s neck. They hadn’t been fucking like I had thought.

I panted heavily.

Damn, I was done and…

“There’s water in the bar fridge,” Paula said. She shushed and whispered warmly to Lynsey a second later.

I nodded and grabbed two bottles from their shared plastic collar. Avril had dismounted Marie. Marie rolled over onto her back. Vickie was on her feet, rummaging through Paula’s dresser for a towel.

I sat down between Marie and Avril. The bottles circled the room as everyone who wasn’t half asleep in Paula’s arms took a little drink.

I watched Lynsey, so warm and happy as she started to sleep.

I wanted that.

“What are you thinking?” Marie asked, throwing the first empty bottle near the wastebasket.

I smiled at her.

“Cuddle pile?” I said, picking up her hand. Vickie squealed shockingly loud.

“Yes!” She grabbed my elbow and Avril’s. I still had Marie’s hand. We ended up in a crazed heap on Lynsey’s bed. I was over and under almost everyone. Vickie soon fell asleep with her head on my stomach and her torso scissored by dark legs. Lynsey hadn’t woken. The rest of us were stuffed awkwardly together, wrapping arms and legs around whoever we could touch. I laid my ear down on Marie’s breasts.

I think she was softly singing a lullaby, playing with my hair, when my tiredness won and sleep took me.

* * *