The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 21

by Redsliver

* * *

I had three hot girls begging me to take them to my bedroom. Down the hall I had three other hot girls blind in the throes of passion expecting me to join them.

The decision was trivial.

I went straight to the cafeteria.

Marie and Paula came with me. Lynsey said she was gonna make sure someone had changed my bed sheets since the last orgy.

Having six, eight actually! The Baker sisters! Eight women at your disposal. I was never gonna have to do laundry again. There wouldn’t be garbage on my floor. I’d never pick my own clothes again. Every thermostat was going to be three degrees too hot. Silence was a distant memory. I didn’t get a lot of choice about what went onto my tray.

The price of that burger was…

“What are you grinning about, idiot?” Marie asked as I set our trays down on the table. Paula just had a coffee and sat on my left.

I answered her with a snuggle against Marie and another against Paula. I didn’t say a word. I just picked up the greasy burger I had finagled away from their meddling. Everything else I had was a salad, I couldn’t even make it a ranch dressing soup.

I had water to drink. I was never touching pop again under their watch.

There was no god.

OK, I just looked at the smiles the girls had for me.

There was a god, and I was it.

It was the end of the supper serving time, but there were still a few dozen others in the cafeteria. I had picked the far table and put my back to the rest of the room. My hood hung low over my face. I ate at speed.

“Chewing’s an option. You shouldn’t unhinge your jaw and swallow things like a snake,” Paula suggested.

“Yeah, but it takes practice to get things down your throat whole,” Marie said. “You’ll help me practice, won’t you?”

I grinned, but didn’t answer. If I wanted to get to bed, I had to get fed.

The buzz, click, spin, and all other distracting sensations in the cafeteria were compounding and growing. I almost missed the snarky and jealous comments being thrown at me.

“How come jerks get all of the pussy?”

“You think Jordan’s a jerk?”

“Yeah, that doesn’t sound like Jordan. I always thought he was a nice guy.”

“Maybe he was. But, he stopped saying hi to anybody. He hides in the corner with his back to everyone. And all he does is drag the hottest girls to his bedroom.”

“So it’s not that jerks get all the pussy, but that that much pussy turns you into a jerk?”

“Fuck, I’m not going to bitch to a pre-law student ever again.”

I stuffed the last forkful of rabbit food in my mouth.

“Let’s go,” I said.

Marie shoved her face to mind. I moved to kiss her, smiling. Her nose twitched.

“There were onions on that burger. Mouthwash and toothbrush,” she said, skipping up and away from me. She grabbed Paula’s hand.

“What? I’m not finished with my coffee.”

“You need to brush your teeth too,” Marie said. “Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go!”

Her energy was infectious. I would’ve went over and said hello to Kurt, Amy, and Lu, the three who had been grumbling about my newfound jerkness, but turning my face to scan the room hit me in the brain like a wrecking ball. I set my eyes on Marie’s swinging hips and followed my nose.

Elevator up and we went straight for my room. Paula branched off for her own dental hygiene. I pushed open the door.

I should’ve known Lynsey hadn’t been cleaning up. I never locked my dorm room door. The girls came and went whenever. I’m sure she had cleaned it up earlier.

Instead she was getting herself ready.

I had never known the benefits of lingerie until now. My goal had always been to get the girl naked as quickly and efficiently as possible.

There had been a flaw in my plan!

That flaw was present, leaning back against the wall beside my bed, her legs spread just enough to draw the eye up to her crotch. Lynsey smiled, her lipstick a dark purple and her eyes overshadowed.

She looked incredibly hot.

Her hair had been done when I went down to eat. She had it wavy, framing her smokey eyes and daring grin. Maybe her makeup had been too. I just hadn’t noticed. But with the way her tits were on display now, it was a miracle I had noticed she had a face at all.

Her bra and g-string were black and laced with pink. Lynsey was a small woman, with not tiny tits, but she wasn’t in my top 5. She was seventh, actually, over Paula, under Vickie. However, when you cupped them and thrust them forward in this wonder of science and engineering.

“Jesus! Nice girl!” Marie said. “God, I feel underdressed. I just didn’t wear a bra or underwear.”

I flashed my head over to Marie, I had been mesmerized by Lynsey.

Marie was wearing jeans.

“I’m not wearing panties.” Is a sexy thing for a girl to say, when she has a skirt on. I was magnetting back to Lynsey.

My head turning and my eyes lighting back up was mirrored in Lynsey’s mix of anticipation and insecurity. She squared her shoulders and pushed her tits out more.

“Don’t hold a pose that’s gonna break you,” Marie said, shoving my toothpaste and brush in my hand. “He’s not gonna be back for a moment.”

“Mouthwash,” I pointed to my desk.

Lynsey lost the stiffness in her spine. The movement of her boobs nearly broke my neck in the turn to see. Marie shoved the Crest bottle in my left hand and ushered me out my door.

I was slugged by Paula’s and a bunch of other minds. Dammit! Going from distraction in a calm empty room to normal attention in a moderately busy hallway hit me like a ton of bricks. I staggered into the wall. Paula lifted my elbow.

“You alright?”

“Brain rush,” I said, trying to describe things. “Thank you.”

I stood up and walked with my hood down to the washroom. Fifteen steps. I should’ve asked Paula to flip my hood up, but her hands had been full as well.

I took a deep breath when the bathroom door closed. There was someone else pissing. Another guy getting a shower in the sectioned off left.

Men’s brains didn’t buzz the same way as women’s. There were only two. I didn’t even need my hood up.

The door could open, I could still get steamrolled. I did throw it up before I squeezed the Colgate on my toothbrush.

The door swung inward.

“He~ey! You did make it home!” Ira shouted brightly as she marched brazenly into the men’s washroom.

“Ah fuck, I was hoping taking a shit would be the one place I wouldn’t have to deal with Jordan drama!”

“Jordan’s not living a drama! He’s in a porn!” Ira shouted back. “Take your shit and go!”

She giggled madly and came up to me. “Do you get it? Take your shit and go? Cause he’s taking a shit? And going is to take a shit? And if he doesn’t want to know about all the goings on he should just fucking go?”

“You’re really fucking clever, Ira!” Shouted the showering man.

“Ah! Thank you Wudi!” Ira said. She laughed.

“Hi,” I said around the toothbrush.

“Seriously, all you have to do is listen to the jealous bitching and you know when the man himself has arrived,” Ira said.

“Envious!” Wudi corrected.

“Right, envy is wanting what someone else has. Jealous is fearing someone’s gonna take what you have,” Ira said.

“Covetous might be a better word!” said the shitter. I think it was Kurt.

“OK,” I said, spitting my toothpaste out and leaning down to take the water straight from the tap for the rinse and spit.

“Gross,” Ira chuckled.

“I am not interested in having a pedantic grammar lesson in the bathroom,” I said, taking a shot of Crest mouthwash and beginning to swish.

“It’s more of a pedantic vocabulary lesson,” Wudi said, walking out with a towel around his waist. He waved with the hand carrying his shampoo and walked straight out the door in his flip-flops. Dripping a little bit as he headed back to his room.

I spat.

“Let’s go! Let’s see Vickie!”

“What’s she wearing?”

“Oh for fuck’s sake! None of your girls are wearing clothes!” Kurt was getting really frustrated.

I almost tried to say something nice and friendly. Ira opened the door ahead of me. I was hit by the movement in the hallway.

“Ira! I know you like girls! But you don’t actually have a dick!”

“Yeah I do,” she grabbed my elbow and pulled me out of the washroom. “He’s right here.”

I waved and ducked my head down lower to cover more directions with my hood.

“That was so homophobic you piece of shit!” Ignoring Ira’s laughter, a verbal fight broke out down the hall. Ira and I had no attention for it. She led me by my door. I had to force us to stop.

“Why?” she turned on me. I had loaded my teeth, biting down on the brush and tail of the toothpaste to open my door. “Oh! Sure!”

She followed me and whistled brightly for Lynsey.

“Gah!” Lynsey covered herself. She laughed and put her hands down. I took a deep breath as the door closed.

Paula and Marie took my dental stuff and loaded them up on the shelf by the desk. I pulled my hood back and lifted my head.

Four brains, they were pretty fuzzy, but every touch I had was already flying in the near double-digits. Eight, nine, nine, seven, nine, eight, eight, seven, ten.

The ten appeared as Ira climbed up on the bed with Lynsey. I decided not to make a mess of things and left their minds alone. I needed to get to a clear mind first and foremost. The quickest we had ever done it had been over three hours.

Vickie and Avril were going hard down the hall.

Marie was the only one who was dressed, still wearing her t-shirt and jeans. She had kicked off her boots and pulled off her socks, but otherwise she was dressed as she reclined in my computer chair.

Paula was unhooking her bra, her last piece of clothing, as I looked at her. I dragged her to me and kissed her. Ira was running her hands over Lynsey. Ira’s hair was a mess and she had untied and let her robe hang loose the second I had taken my eyes from her. Marie hopped out of the chair.

“Hey, um,” I grabbed her hands before she could yank her t-shirt hem up and toss away her top. “I need you for a mission.”

“Anal?” she asked. “Paula where’s the—”

Paula had a squat tube in her hand.

Marie grinned and saluted brightly. “Awesome! I—”

“I need someone to check in on Avril and Vickie,” I said.

“I can do anal!” Lynsey said. “Don’t worry, Marie.”

Marie flashed daggers at Lynsey for that. Lynsey frowned, she had only been trying to help. I knew what her brain looked like from the inside.

“Dammit!” Marie kissed me and stuffed her bare feet into her boots. Her coat and other winter stuff must’ve been in Paula and Lynsey’s room. She stomped out the door. I approached the bed and staggered for the two seconds the door was open. Ira rushed over and caught me.

“Vickie’s in her room?” Lynsey asked, worriedly.

“Yeah, uh, Ira and Avril have been working on her for at least an hour now,” I said.

“Oh yeah, that girl is a puddle!” Ira laughed brightly. “Marie and Avril will have to hold her upright to bring her down.”

Six minds. Could I handle six again? Eight had been a clusterfuck and—

I didn’t get to answer as Paula came up behind me and unbuttoned my jeans. I leaned back over my shoulder and kissed her as my pants and boxers went down.

I didn’t have much control, did I?

I had as much control as I wanted. I could feel their minds spinning right in front of me. Paula and Lynsey spun together. Ira hadn’t been turning the same way when he had come in, but she had matched herself to them in a heartbeat.

The others wouldn’t match.

Had Marie? What if that other spinning mind had been Marie before? I didn’t know.

“Three’s what I can handle,” I said, frowning. I lifted my arms to get my shirt pulled off of me. “The others of you will have to be on deck, and—”

Lynsey immediately got up and I grabbed her shoulder. Her face went from determined and helpful to deliriously happy. She laughed as I pushed her back and she bounced across the bedspring.

“I am unwrapping my gift first!” I said.

I looked at Paula and Ira, and I realized my problem. Lynsey was the only one primed to listen to my directions inside of the room at this moment. Ira was all over Lynsey, whispering sexy things in the brunette’s ear as Ira’s fingers traced out the patterns in Lynsey’s pink lace. Paula was slapping a tube of lube in my hand and squatting down to pick up my cock.

Her tongue crossed over the excited head of my freed cock. The door swung inward.

Lovecraftian buzzing rushed my mind as Marie carried Vickie in over her right shoulder. Vickie was naked, wrapped in her bedsheet. Avril was wearing one of my t-shirts.

When had she taken that.

Avril kicked the door closed.

Vickie screamed as Marie heaved her on top of Ira and Lynsey.

Avril rushed over and grabbed Paula’s head with both hands. Paula had been exploring the tip of my cock, kissing and licking. She made a violent wet noise as her nose struck me in the pelvis.

Marie snatched the lube out of my hand.

“Shit, you’re gonna be busy in there, aren’t you?” she asked me as she off hand stroked Paula’s purple-red choked face. Marie turned over to the bed where Vickie was being spun out of her bedsheet. I couldn’t move with Paula’s teeth so close to my balls. Vickie spun off the bed and hit the floor. We all gasped, shouted Vickie’s name. Except Marie who was looking over her shoulder and squeezing her asscheek through her jeans. She flicked her head forward. “One of you girls wanna help me reach my ass and—”

With Avril’s help, I managed to lift Paula’s face off of my cock. She staggered backwards into Avril’s knees. Paula’s laugh was melodic. I managed to weave around them and was the first to reach down and help Vickie up to her unsteady feet.

“Hey,” she said.

“Did you hit your head?” I asked, worried.

“Shoulder,” she said, “Kiss it and make it better?”

I pulled her into a hug and made a big wet kiss on her shoulder. I leaned back. Her smile was hard to hold up and her eyes were glassy. Her knees shook and I knew she would drop without me holding her up. I swept up her knees and carried her to the empty bed.

“I also fell on my pussy,” she said, fluttering her eyelids.

She grabbed the pillow when she touched down on the bed. She smelled of sweat and sex.

I hadn’t been there.

I had caused it, but I hadn’t been responsible for it.

I was about to take responsibility.

But I didn’t want the other girls to think I didn’t appreciate the sexiness Lynsey had opted for today. I wanted to encourage that as much as possible. I gave a quick kiss to Vickie’s cheek and stood up.

I marched across the room and yanked Lynsey off of her feet. She had fingers full of cool water-based lubricant and Marie was bent forward over my computer desk. Her jeans were around her ankles.

Proof of her lack of underwear made me smirk.

“Hey!” I said, kissing Lynsey and lifting her. She kicked up her feet and wrapped her legs around my waist. My knees hit the other bed and I thrust her down next to Vickie.

The pair had been oil and water for months. Lynsey was going to let me find out what kind of man I was, so long as Vickie wasn’t part of the deal.

I changed the deal.

I grinned, bursting with pride, as Lynsey straddled Vickie. Lynsey on all fours, Vickie on her back. I slapped my hands down on Lynsey’s petite butt. I pulled the cheeks apart.

Her g-string was guillotining her asshole.

I ran my finger inside the piece of lingerie dragging it from cleft to pussy until my finger was slick with juice. Lynsey’s gasp led Vickie to grabbing the top girl’s head and the pair made out frantically. Ira’s hand wrapped over my shoulder and down my chest. She put her chin on my shoulder.

“Gotta love that view!” she said.

“Damn right I do,” I said.

I felt the minds out there. There were seven, because of Vickie’s break, but it fractionated into an infinite repeating fractal. I couldn’t tell which ones were spinning in concert with which. I couldn’t even guess the speeds, running from a six to a twelve.

That six? Marie? She was standing up. Paula and Avril were standing over the bed I was on, waiting on me to get started.

I flashed my eyes back to Marie.

A five. A million fives.

A four. Ten trillion fours.

The look on her face told me who was crashing.

I picked up Ira’s fingers and kissed them. She nuzzled her nose in my back.

“Make sure Marie’s ready to go,” I said, pulling Lynsey up three inches by the string of her thong.

“What?” Marie said. “Oh my god!”

Ira had raced over and I heard the loud knock as Marie was bent forward; her two forearms slapped my desk.

I tried to ignore the sound of falling electronics. Ira’s bright apology didn’t make it easy. Luckily Marie’s squeals were louder. Ira wasn’t patient or deniable as she ran her lubricated fingers in and around Marie’s asshole.

I pulled my hand back and dragged Lynsey’s g-string down her thighs.

Hold yourself back! I tried to tell myself. Get close and hold off…

And then what? I raised my head up and saw Paula leaning at the door. Avril was waiting like a puppy on her knees right behind my hip.

Divide and conquer.

“Paula, take Marie and Ira over to your room,” I said. “I need to juggle you in and out to make this work.”

“Right, too many girls at the orgy,” Paula said. “Your life is so~oo hard!”

She blew me a kiss and grabbed Ira from behind, tying the belt closed. I didn’t look at how they were going to handle Marie.

I had business.

Lynsey’s back arched as I ran the backs of my knuckles up through her pussy and then right back down. A little tickle on Vickie’s prepared hole was a bolt of lightning under her skin. She flinched and spasmed hard.

Her breath came out in pants.

“So tender!” she murmured. Lynsey stroked Vickie’s hair and kissed her cheek. Vickie slowly calmed down. Ira dropped the open tube of lubricant on the small of Lynsey’s back.

“She’s not tender everywhere,” Ira beamed and kissed me on the cheek.

“Do we have to go out there?” Marie held Paula back from opening the door.

“Yeah, he said so,” Paula said.

My cock slid into Lynsey as the door opened. My brain felt like it was shaking madly inside my skull as I bit the inside of my cheek and pressed the three of us down to the bed.

Lynsey was incredibly warm and welcoming inside. Her pussy hugged my cock and milked me down to the balls as I squeezed down over her back. My teeth ground.

Ira pulled the door shut.

My mind shot out like the snap of a slingshot’s band. I couldn’t stay up. My face filled with Lynsey’s hair and I flattened my nose against her skull.

I could’ve exploded from that instant then.

“Shh, come on, you gotta go slow and get close,” Avril had climbed up on my back. She had her hands on my hips. Her tits pressed against my back. I eased up.

The tube had sprayed lube all over my belly and Lynsey’s back. It was flat and empty. Avril reached around me and tossed it towards the garbage bin. She tried to wrap around me from behind. Her hands skated over my now glistening stomach.

I had as hard a time getting a good grip on Lynsey’s hips.

I went for her shoulders. My fingers were still slick, but I was able to draw her back to me as I pressed in. She squealed brightly.

Avril tried to set a slow pace, molding her hips against my ass. I went a bit faster. I wasn’t crazy, I wasn’t trying to pop off immediately.

I knew where I had to get to. I knew how far I was off. I closed my eyes, gave into the sensations and tried to shuffle through the minds.

Lynsey and Avril spun together. Vickie and Vickie spun the other way. It was hell forcing the resolution tight enough to see four distinct and only minds. I wasn’t prepared yet. What I knew was that all the minds in my room were fast and eager.

The hard part was not touching them.

I didn’t know how routine it had become. I spun the mind connected to the girl I was fucking. So when I sparked up Lynsey and Avril, and it ground down Vickie. I had to course correct. I tried to teach myself to juggle mid stroke.

I was bad at it.

That’s why Avril’s slow preventative pace couldn’t work.

I ground my teeth and let go as I barrelled up to the edge. Lynsey growled and screamed with excited delight. Avril was grunting as she tried to keep up. She was holding on for dear life. Vickie lost Lynsey tending to her.

Nines and eights. Eights and sevens. Sevens and sixes. Every correction was ruining it.

I had a flash, only four minds. I held my breath as I forced back up to it. My body and face were burning red with effort and without oxygen. Lynsey moaned for how tightly I gripped her shoulders.

She was slick and squeezing but she wasn’t racing up to meet me at the peak.

Sixes and fives.

I was making a mess of things.

Slow down, focus.

I couldn’t focus until I had ran fast and hot enough.

I bellowed in frustration. I panted in exertion.

Fives and fours.

Avril wasn’t holding on as tightly now. I was still slamming hard into Lynsey but I think that was all my muscle power. If she slacked I fucked even harder.

Fours and threes.

“Oh…” Vickie moaned, seeming to wake up a little. “Oh…”

She wiggled, got one arm free from out from under Lynsey.

I yanked Lynsey to the left. I started down hard into Vickie’s eyes.

Threes and fours.

I grinned and shouted gleefully. Lynsey clamped down and I stopped dead.

Four beautiful minds turned clearly in my head.

Fours and fives. Fives and sixes. Sevens and eights.

I grinned. It was time to get started.

* * *