The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 20

by Redsliver

* * *

I woke up in Avril’s room. We had fled my room that reeked of sweat, sex, and stickiness we couldn’t define. It had been hard to cool Avril off enough to cuddle and sleep. I only managed because she couldn’t keep her eyes open.

I woke up with my dick being sucked. She smiled brightly to see my smile broaden as my eyes opened. She lost her light touch. Her right hand squeezed on my balls and her mouth erupted with glugging geysers of stringy spit.

I brushed her hair and leaned back, turning my head to see the stuffed dolphin she kept in her bed. Cute. Her room was very girlish actually. Her desk was decorated with little dolls and trinkets. Last night’s clothes were haphazardly discarded on the previous three days worth of clothes. All of which were bright and vibrant. I kept my eyes from her walls and her many shirtless popstar posters. Instead, I focused primarily on the back of my eyelids.

She sucked greedily, roughly handling my balls and sinking her cheeks tight on the shaft. I fiddled with her mind, now one blurred spinning top rather than a discernible and navigable twister of intuitions and rationalizations.

I moaned and groaned, running my fingers deeper into her tangled morning bedhead. Her head bobbed with hungry violence.

It was morning, my erection was here for Avril, but morning erections are signal flags to piss. I had held on last night. I had stopped myself too much.

Maybe I was cumming too fast.

Maybe I was happy to just jump on the train of Avril’s effort and be steam engined to completion.

I arched my hips and pushed her face down. She sputtered wetly over my thighs. I erupted spastically onto the back of her tongue.

Her voice was choked on the head of my cock but it was impossible not to understand her wordless groan of happiness. She slurped and swallowed down my cockhead to make sure not a single milliliter of me was neglected. I untied my fingers from her bangs and brushed them aside.

“Good morning,” I said.

“Good morning,” she said, running her tongue around her small mouth and smiling. She sat up on her ankles, waiting like a well-trained puppy. “You’ve got class soon.”

“Thank you for getting me up in time,” I said, swinging my legs out of bed and stepping down on the robe I had worn over here. I frowned. I should’ve brought my shower stuff. Neither Avril nor I had been in our full faculties when we had staggered up the hall to her room.

“Of course,” she said. “What else do you need from me?”

“I need you to go to your classes and do great today,” I said. “And tonight, I need a third when Ira and Vickie are home together.”

“I’ll be there!” she said brightly.

Her need to please was boiling out of her. Yet, her sardonic smirk and confident posture were still there. I had Avril and she wanted to be mine.

I had done her right.

I had fixed Kitty’s wild and broken mind! I would get Vickie in proper shape tonight.

Ira would love my cock! Crave it like my heterosexual girls.

I was doing what was right and getting my harem together at their best. I stroked Avril’s bangs from her face as I walked out of her room.

The morning rush hit me.

I was in a science major, some days I started before most of the art, business, or humanities students hit snooze. Today, I didn’t start classes until nine thirty. I was up with the horde.

There were enough minds coming and going I couldn’t hope to count. I closed my eyes and wished for my hoodie. I ran my hand down the left wall, counting doors, rushing to my room.

“Whoa!” I guess it was Brandon who was in his doorway as I rushed passed and accidentally tapped his belly.

“He tag you in?” his girlfriend asked from behind him. I didn’t know her, she lived in Shirreff Hall.

“God I hope not, that many girls would kill me!” he laughed as I hurried on.

“Oh, just I would kill you,” the girlfriend said. I heard them kissing as I turned the corner. Two more doors until my own.

“Hey, you alright?” Lynsey asked.

I shook my head. She grabbed my elbow and hurried me to my room. I took a deep breath behind my closed door. I turned and she beamed up at me.

“How do you feel?” we said together. I smiled and waited.

“I feel great,” she said. “I’m yours and I get to be so with my best friends.” She frowned. “Only not my best friend, but she went to UVic and she’s terrified to fall under your spell.”

“I’ve got eight amazing girls,” I said. “I don’t need more.”

I watched her face as she struggled to think that thought through. I put my hands on her elbows. “I’d need her close to make a play for her heart.” I said heart and not mind. I was becoming more romantic. My smile grew quicker than a Grinch’s heart. “You’re not gonna see her until you both fly home for the summer.”

“If we do,” Lynsey said. “I mean, I probably won’t fly to New Brunswick. It’d be easier to get a shuttle or hitch a ride with somebody. Plus, we need to get an apartment, right? We’re not doing the dorm thing next year and you want somewhere you can have us all, right?”

“That’s a great idea,” I said. “I love your brain.”

“You never told me how you were doing?”

“The flood was a bit overwhelming this morning,” I said. “Like I had exercised too much yesterday and nearly pulled something going back into the fray. I’ll be fine. This breather was all I needed.”

“You sure, we could fuck or—”

“I need to piss,” I said.

She blushed furiously. She bit her lip. She raised her eyes to mine.

“OK, I—”

“And then get a shower and all of the rest,” I said, walking past her and grabbing my body wash from the top of my wardrobe. “You got class soon?”

“Not until ten thirty. I was just about to go down and get breakfast,” she said.

“Save me a seat,” I said. “I’ll see you in a bit.”

She nodded and beamed as she headed out. I followed her to the door. I stood back in my room with the door open. I could count now. Maybe four girls in the hall. Nope, now just Lynsey. The elevator doors had closed. I took a deep breath and went to shower.

I made it through the morning routine without much trouble. Heading down to the meal hall was harder. There were a good sixty people eating, but by then I was wearing my hoodie. I was able to focus just on Lynsey or Ira who were sitting opposite.

After breakfast, I headed to class. Sitting in the front with my hood up helped a lot. I didn’t know what I was gonna do when April rolled around and it was too warm for this out. Hopefully I’d have built up some endurance. Could I do that?

Maybe not the day after a clarity event. I stayed on upper campus at lunchtime.

“Hey! Jordan!”

I hadn’t planned to get a whole meal. I used my Dalcard for a coffee and a bagel and planned to find somewhere quiet and solitudinous.

I didn’t have time.

“Hey, Fox,” I said. “You feeling better?”

“I feel great!” he boasted. He was dressed normally. He looked good, but the overdose of Kitty’s secret ingredient he had consumed hadn’t really done much to him physically. I looked down his arm to the woman at his side. “This is Tanja.”

He pulled the hand of a black woman, nearly thirty, in a light blouse and dark slacks. She walked in new sneakers. She was pretty. Really pretty. Quite a bit shorter than Fox, but nearly eye to nose with me. She was dressed down, working clothes, and her thick dark hair framed a lightly made up face. She had big hoop earrings and a small sapphire stud in the left side of her nose.

Her eyes were sparkling with Fox’s power. I stepped closer, focusing her face square in the tunnel of my hood. There was a torrent of people coming and going in the SUB at the moment, but I think I managed to pick her out.

Her mind was spinning at a malleable seven. The look on her face told me she hadn’t been up at this tier naturally in quite some time.

“Hi Tanja. How do you know Fox?”

“I’m, uh, I’m his case worker,” she said, her brow furrowed to think. “I’m supposed to be marking his routine today.”

“My routine suddenly contains way more one on one time with a beautiful woman,” Fox grinned at me.

“Not surprising,” I said. “Hey, were you home when Kitty got back last night?”

“Yeah, she and Mom got into a fight,” Fox said. “Really swept the legs out from under her. You should give Kitty a call. She misses you.”

He tugged Tanja’s hand. “Next stop is Physics lab. You know the one with the hot TA?”

“No, I got Chester Oak,” I said. “Have fun with…” I frowned. “I don’t think I actually know her name. Rama something?”

“Not even close,” Fox laughed. “Kyeon Park.”

“I guess I was thinking of the hot chemistry lab tech. Wait, weren’t you in Edwin McAllister’s section?” I asked.

“Dalhousie’s been super accommodating,” he grinned, proud of himself.

“Score! Later days, man,” I said.

He pulled Tanja off and I turned to watch them go. Tanja looked even better from behind. I smirked. I felt like I had won out landing Marie from Fox.

I picked out my phone and slunk away from as much of the traffic as I could. It wasn’t easy, but I found a decent perch where people were only passing every other minute or so. Seldom in groups bigger than three.

I considered it endurance training.

“Hey! Fox said you and your mom got into it, you OK?”

“She is such a meddling bitch!” Kitty fired back. I grinned.

“Moms can be sometimes,” I said. “You OK?”

“It’s the worst! Mom said we can’t go out again until FRIDAY!!!!!!”

“I wasn’t sure I was gonna have time anyways.” I frowned. “Gotta handle the other girls too, you know?”

“Uh… Bitches.”

“Do you mean that?” I asked, worried I had left something off in her mind. Dammit, I had done my best to tee Lynsey and Avril up for sharing, didn’t I do Kitty’s mind as well?

I was pretty sure I had.

It was hard visualizing a mind that wasn’t currently tangible. Plus the others that were coming and going weren’t anywhere near the clarity of last night.

“No. I guess not.”

“Envious?” I asked, grinning.

“I dunno. Redhead tonight?”

I smirked. “I was aiming for Ira and Vickie.”

“Then no, I’m not envious. You can have them.”

I laughed out loud. I looked around and then back.

“They’re for us to share,” I sent with a series of emojis. There was no instant reply this time. I started to get worried, but I had my afternoon class.

Sitting in the front to keep from being overwhelmed by the mass throbbing mind didn’t allow for me to politely keep any attention on my phone. I still checked it over and over. My heel was bouncing and my teeth were grinding. Something was off and—

I tried to look sheepish when I put my phone down with eye contact on my instructor. She didn’t give me more than a moment’s scorn.

There were too many minds to pick out hers, even if she was the only one straight in line from my hood. My perception melded together that far across the front of the classroom. Still, by the look on her wizened face, I guessed the fractal of hard zeroes were her.

My phone vibrated into the ring of my open note taking binder.

“Sorry,” I whispered at eye contact as I scooped it up.

“The teacher took my phone for the rest of class!” Kitty had shot back. I looked up at the instructor and quietly turned my phone off until class ended.

After that hour of shit note-taking, I booted up my phone as I escaped the lecture hall without eye contact on anyone. I was the weird guy now. Sitting right up front, hood up all class, rushing away from conversation after class.

Add in the rumors that must’ve been coming out of the dorms.

I felt most of those eyes on me.

My phone booted up to quite a few bathroom mirror nudes from Kitty. My favorite was the one where she had her finger in her cheek dragging herself out of frame. I frowned. There were other girls nearly out of frame or a few steps back from her.

Shameless? I liked. Reckless? I thought I had handled.

I was about to text back but Avril literally called me.

“Hey,” I said.

“Ira and Vickie are in their dorm room,” Avril said. “Want me to start the project?”

I smirked.

“Think you’re up for it? I’m a thirty minute walk away.” If I went straight down the street for home, I could be there in fifteen, easy.

“Damned straight I am. Ira’s ready for me. How forceful can I get to keep Vickie in her room?”

“No marks. No screaming.”

“While we’re waiting? Both of those things can happen when you get here, right?”

I laughed.

“No marks. No screaming.” I reiterated.

“Alright… Damn, the fuzzy’s coming off my handcuffs. I need to order new ones.”

“I’ll see you soon, Avril,” I said.

“Love you baby!”

“Love you too,” I said.

I hung up and brought up Kitty once again. I wanted to ask some questions, but I’d see her on the weekend and I didn’t want the pictures to stop coming in. I wouldn’t mind if she was more strategic about when and where she was taking them.

Her horny mind was tied into her romantic mind. So if this was happening, she must’ve been feeling as bright and sunny as I was.

“I got called into the office by the other worker bees. Love you!” I added a triple heart emoji and sent it off.

“Don’t get your balls stung off!” She sent back. I grinned. Always good advice.

I shoved my phone in my pocket, rebalanced my backpack on my shoulders, and headed down University towards home. My mind was a rush of imagined images of Ira and Avril handling a resistant but ever-so-slowly-giving-in Vickie.

Tonight Vickie and Ira, with Avril. That only left Marie, Paula, and Dove. I couldn’t do three at once. I only managed Lynsey, Avril, and Kitty because Lynsey was half done anyways.

So was Paula?

I considered it. Nah, I couldn’t effortlessly get Dove and I wasn’t seeing Kitty until Friday anyways. Tonight the roommates Ira and Vickie. Tomorrow the engineers Marie and Paula. Avril’ll be my yardstick tonight, why not Lynsey tomorrow?

Or Vickie.

I had cracked Vickie, and quite early into my powers. I was looking forward to having the real girl back with me. She had always been a bit clingy and awkward. How much of that did I want back? Should I make her more confident and deliberate?

Maybe I should ask her?

What did each girl want of themselves? Because I wanted them to be sexy, eager, and collaborative. How many people have someone who can jump in her mind and iron out the bits that bother her?

With power over girls came responsibility over girls?

Heh. Came over the girls. I had images of Spider-man webbing MJ and Black Cat in the face. Only my MJ was Paula and Black Cat was Vickie. She’d have to wear a wig but the black leather catsuit would be fun. Gwen could be Kitty and—

I shook my head out. I didn’t want to spend all day fantasizing when I had reality waiting for me.

I frowned, there were people all over the street and I hadn’t been paying attention to the minds wandering by until I pulled myself out of the fantasy.

Was that the secret? I just needed to let my mind wander off and it’d take itself far away from the distractions all on its own?

Daydreaming wasn’t going to help me when I needed to take notes in class. When I wanted to monetize my degree after college.

I’d have to remember my texting spot tomorrow. More endurance training seemed to be the only real solution. For the moment, I had to power through. I think I stripped my mind down to the raw nerves. Every woman nearby made me feel like I had overeaten spaghetti and climbed onto a roller coaster. No, a teacup ride that was flying down a roller coaster’s track as it spun.

I staggered across South St and wobbled up Morris towards home. I had my eyes closed as I dragged one foot and the other. Car horns and a “What the fuck man!?” were flung at me. I was sweating miserably under my hoodie and parka.

The sidewalks were packed with hard snow or wet ice. I banged my knee on the concrete and fell down trying to stand back up the first time.

“Hey, you alright?” someone asked.

“Just another block until home,” I said, pointing to the intersection ahead.

“Gerard Hall? O’Brien?”

“Gerard,” I said. Directly across the intersection, not across the intersection and down a steep hill for an entire block. Why’d they have to build this fortress town on a fucking hill?

“Here, give me your arm,” the guy slung my arm over his shoulders and held me up.

“Thanks,” I said.

“No worries, you get straight to bed. You got a roommate to look after you?” He asked. I looked at him, he was in his early fifties and dressed in a nice long coat over a suit.

“Girlfriends,” I said, with a grin.

“Plural?” he said. “College girls haven’t changed as much as I thought from my day.”

I started to feel better with some support. I wasn’t as bad as when I had staggered home after eating Kitty’s cookies, but I was feeling wrecked. He walked me across the parking lot right up to the door.

“Thanks again,” I said.

“Not a problem,” he waved as I pulled the door. “Pass it on.”

I nodded and waved and headed inside.

I had a moment to myself in the elevator. I took a deep breath and pulled up my shirt under my parka. I had sweat through to my winter coat. A shower and a pick-me-up, and then I’d go find my girls.

I grinned.

I was so glad I had said half an hour. I’d have to shower quick but I didn’t know I’d need the time.

There were no more than two female minds in the hall. I was feeling better after all. I kept my head down and two hoods slung over my face as I trudged to my room.

Two minds, four hands, I was grabbed and forced marched into my bedroom.

“What?” I said, as they kicked the door closed. It was me and three minds in the room. “I thought you were doing the thing in Vickie’s room. I tried to grin.”

“Paula was getting antsy,” Lynsey’s voice force me to stand up straight and throw my hoods back. Marie and Paula were the ones with the hands on my torso. Lynsey was tucking clean sheets around the second bed’s mattress.

“Oh,” I said, grinning.

“You ready to get to work?” Paula said, rolling the straps of her tank top off her shoulder and pulling down to get her tits out. Marie stepped up behind the redhead, grabbed both tits and bit Paula’s ear.

Paula jumped, but the groundwork I had done for her was showing through in the fiery excitement on her cheeks.

“I’m not,” I said.

“What?!” All three girls were glaring at me with a disgust and anger I hadn’t seen on a woman’s face since my high school girlfriend. This is what you get for speaking honestly.

“I need a quick shower and a big meal,” I said. “Please.”

“He said please,” Lynsey said, but she looked completely despondent.

Marie cocked her lips and pinched Paula’s nipples. Paula shrieked but Marie had let go and pushed the redhead aside. She stepped forward right up in my face. She sniffed loudly.

“Oh my god, you smell worse than your room before Lynsey had the balls to clean it.”

“That is a pretty bad smell,” Lynsey said. “Do we shower together?”

“Who’s on duty? Avril?” Paula asked.

“No,” I said. “She’s in Vickie’s room, I think.”

“Ira’s with them?”

“As far as I know they’re double teaming Vickie while they wait on me,” I said.

“Sounds like a plan!” Paula said. “Ira’s got energy to rival yours.”

“And Avril’ll keep things going no matter what,” Lynsey said. “He left her like a happy puppy.”

“Cool,” Marie said. “So we can’t do the shower thing?”

“How about we go grab him some food and he can meet us back here after the shower,” Paula said, slowly seating her tits back into her top.

“I need meat and salt,” I said. “Protein and electrolytes.”

“Fair,” Marie said, licking her lips. “We’d better get a lot, because I expect I’ll be stealing enough of your protein to start bodybuilding by the end of the night.”

“I said I’d meet up with the other three in, well, I’ve got twelve minutes,” I said.

“One of us better keep an eye on him in the shower then,” Marie said.

“Dibs!” Lynsey said. She slapped my robe and towel onto my shoulder and dragged my elbow to the door. I grinned.

I’m sure Vickie could hold out for a little while longer.

* * *