The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 19

by Redsliver

* * *

My muscles were taut. My skin shone with sweat. My heart hammered in frustration. I clenched my teeth harder than I ever had before. My jaw was hard out.

I was in better shape than these two.

Kitty’s fair skin was red from below and above. She was flushed from effort. She was reddened from handprints. Lynsey was more colorful. Her skin was naturally darker before the tan or bronzer, however she did it. Her nipples were darker. Her face was bluer. Her lips were redder. I dragged my cock roughly out of her throat.

She gulched up a wad of spit as I flickered at the edge of connection. Saliva ran down my balls and dripped between my knees and onto the bed.

“Oh god!” she moaned, flopping forward into a collapsed mess. I grabbed Kitty’s hands and she moaned in protest.

I was too close!

I could help her!

Her shuddering fingers clasped my cock but without the grip strength I was used to. I leaned down and kissed her hair from above.

“Keep Lynsey from passing out,” I whispered in Kitty’s ear.

She moaned what could’ve been a yes or a no and slumped herself across Lynsey’s back. She reached down and rubbed Lynsey’s red thighs. Lynsey kicked and snorted, unable to giggle from the ticklish assault

I rushed from the bed, grabbing my shower robe from my desk, and bolting out the door. I pulled the robe closed after stepping into the hallway.

For once, there wasn’t anyone coming or going. I strode across to Paula’s door. Knock! Knock! I counted to four and turned up the hall, looking for someone else.

This breather was keeping me from fixing Kitty. From shoring up the work I did on Lynsey. I was crossing the elevator alcove when it dinged.

Avril and several of her less attractive friends stepped out. I clutched onto the five minds as they manifested. Eyes caught me.

“Hey, that’s the pussy slayer?” One asked. I met Avril’s eyes.

She raised a hand to wave. Five girls. I counted with my eyes and assured myself that the fastest moving mind was a four. Seduceable. And I had no idea which girl it was. Avril looked busy and distracted.

I grabbed the first mind and yanked it up to an eight like ripping the cord on a parachute. A big, very big, blonde flashed her braces in a smile far too small for her chubby face. I jumped to the next one, the former four that I had sent crashing down from—

“Oh for fuck’s sake!” Avril said, she shook her head. “Sorry guys, I’m tapping out! Go up to Jennifer’s room.”

“You sure there’s not room for one more?” big blonde asked.

I spun her down to a two. Avril’s face lit up, but so did the weird-eyed brownish girl.

I’d feel bad for being so judgmental later, but I had set a standard with Lynsey. Avril met it. Her friends didn’t. I took Avril’s hand and pulled her with me.

I think she might’ve been the six of the group.

“You’re not interested in being the third wheel?” Eyes asked the big blonde.

“No,” she shook her head. “I guess I’m too pissed off from breaking up with Chris. Up to your room Jenny.”

“Dammit,” Jenny said, not eyes, but another girl, a ginger. The best of the four.

I had Avril. I made the right decision.

I dragged her to my room as the girls filed back into the elevator. The door shut, I was left with a four brain.

“I need more of a boost,” she said.

“Right,” I said.

“Especially if Paula or Dove’s in there,” Avril said. “I think I can handle Ira and Vickie.”

“Lynsey and Kitty.”

“Boost! Boost! Boost!” Avril said, but I was already grabbing her mind and jumpstarting her into the double digits. Someone’s mind connected halfway through. I heard a girl moan out of her door at the end of the hall.

Could’ve been Ira, but not Vickie. I didn’t check. I was too busy thrusting Avril into my bedroom.

“More of this?” Avril asked with a giddy excitement when she saw Lynsey and Kitty up on their knees hitting each other with my pillows. I grinned. Kitty’s bare tits jiggled madly when crossed by a whipping pillow.

I grabbed Avril’s hips as I kicked the door closed behind me.

“Pinch hitter,” I explained to Kitty and Lynsey.

“Is that baseball?” Lynsey said frowning. “Hitter’s baseball right? Not football or something.”

Kitty looked at Lynsey with grand disgust.

I closed my eyes. Four minds in the room and I was beginning to feel them stretch out into fractal infinity. I had left the room with Romantic-Kitty at a five, Slutty-Kitty a thirteen, and Lynsey a nine. They hadn’t stayed stable while I was out.

Educated guess, the four was Romantic-Kitty. I knew Avril was one of the twelves. And there was a ten.

Naked pillow fights did more for Lynsey than for Kitty.

I reached around Avril and unbuttoned her fly. She pulled off her sparkly tank top and kicked off her heels, dropping down three inches in my hand. I dragged her jeans down and lifted her out of them with kicking ankles. I carried her bodily and tossed her lightly down in between Lynsey and Kitty.

Avril tried to slither up to free her bra. Lynsey joined me in dragging Avril’s g-string off. Kitty pulled my robe away and was bringing it over to the other bed.

I had fallen too far from the edge. I rushed Avril who squealed as I ran my hard cock over her pussy. She flooded with desire as she thrashed side to side. Her elbows were slipping on the wet sheets and she had failed to unhook her bra entirely. It twisted askew on her medium breasts. I dove my face down into her cleavage, folding myself to get my cock into her pussy.

Kitty’s hand grabbed my shaft. The pad of her thumb rubbing the head of my dick and mapping the contours of Avril’s pussy as Kitty found my way in.

Avril groaned brutally as I punched into her.

Lynsey fell down on Avril’s left. Kitty threw herself down on Avril’s right.

“You should take your bra off,” Kitty suggested.

“You’re full of great ideas,” Avril sneered through clenched teeth.

“Thanks!” Kitty announced, opaque to the sarcastic tone.

I didn’t care about how they got along now. I would fix things and make them mine and together. With sexual mind powers came sexual mind responsibility. And great sex.

I dragged my cock nearly out of Avril. She groaned and twisted. Her lips warmed and squeezed my shaft. I fucked into her with a long slow stroke.

Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her! My eager mind screamed. The spin of minds all around me and the look on Lynsey’s face cooled me off.

Kitty grabbed onto Avril and fell limp. She was done and spent. There was a plummeting spiral of one the minds. The Romantic-Kitty ticked up to a seven. She was in bliss but without need.

“Why do they all have to have bigger boobs than me?” Lynsey asked, squeezing Avril’s breast.

“I love your tits!” I groaned. I squeezed my eyes shut and stopped myself up inside Avril.

“Your ass too,” Avril said.

“But look at that one,” Lynsey said, poking Kitty in the forehead. The blonde girl moaned insensately.

“Yeah,” Avril groaned. She lifted her hips. “Those two girls are way too cute and tall. Jordan?”

“Fuck?” I asked, dragging myself out and starting a slow rhythm.

“Fuck!” Avril squealed. “Grab my stumpy legs and fuck!”

“You don’t have stumpy legs,” Lynsey said, stroking her hand down Avril’s hip and up her thigh. I had grabbed Avril just below the knees. Lynsey tickled my knuckles.

“Oh for fuck’s sake! If you’re here, help out!” Avril snatched Lynsey’s hand and slapped Lynsey’s fingers down onto Avril’s clit. Lynsey parted the curled hair and rolled the clit around between her thumb and middle finger.

I was up on my knees, if I had squeezed in tight, grabbed Avril around the torso, I wouldn’t be able to hold myself back.

None of these three were paying attention to my limits.

It was on me.

I stopped. She groaned and dug her fingers into Lynsey’s wrist. Lynsey twisted and Avril swore.

I started. She kicked her heels, grabbed Lynsey by the hair, and the pair of them made out hard.

I stopped.

“Fuckin’ holy fuck! Goddammit! You ruined my girls’ night for a fucking tease!”

I started.

“Fuck!” Avril moaned happily. Lynsey tried to kiss her again. Avril dragged Lynsey by the hair down to a tit. Avril groaned happily as Lynsey sucked loudly.

Kitty motivated herself. Lynsey bit when Kitty headbutted Lynsey’s forehead. Avril screamed. Her pussy tightened madly. Kitty sucked the other nipple with seeming no knowledge that Lynsey had flinched back.

I stopped.

“Shittin’ motherfucker!” Avril groaned. Kitty pulled the tit up with her teeth, giggling as she let go and Avril snapped elastically down into a jiggle. Lynsey ground her fingers harder into her clit.

Four minds spun in my perception. Not a fractal cloud of infinite. There were four. There were three, Kitty’s two grinding together like toothed gears. I reached out for them. The fog crept back.

I cursed and dug my fingers hard into Avril’s thigh meat. I fucked her hard through six brutal thrusts. Each slap of our connection came with a whumpf out of her quickly emptied lungs. Kitty moved up and nibbled at Avril’s throat.

I couldn’t pull out in time to avoid Avril’s cresting pleasure. Lynsey let go with her finger and thumb and ground the heel of her palm down into Avril’s clit. Avril’s toes curled and her heels bent down.

I felt it. I saw them. The rush of pleasure and orgasm crashed inside me. I was gonna miss it.

“No!” I barked.

“What?!” Lynsey flinched back.

But I grabbed hold of the precipice and dug my fingers in, not letting myself be flushed off the side in a lack of control.

Clarity.

I saw their minds with the clarity I needed.

Lynsey’s mind, the work I had done before. I could see the connections. I could see the counters. Yes, I had filed down the claws of her envy and jealousy. She still had all of her neuroses and insecurities tied to sex.

I flicked into Avril’s mind.

She was falling for me. She knew it and she hated herself for it. I was surprised. I could see matching affection in one of Kitty’s awkward minds. The other saw me as a game. One she was playing to win. She didn’t know what she wanted for a prize. Another orgasm? True love? Dirty experiences? Babies?

I flinched from that. Too young for that. I flickered through Avril and Lynsey’s mind. Avril was simply cooler on the subject. Lynsey was suppressing it.

I decided to not fuck with that yet.

I moved to Kitty’s minds. What had once been towers of plates spinning wildly had become like one of those Frankenstein’s laboratory devices. Two tilted spikes that traded lightning bolts across each other. No, not plates or a Jacob’s ladder, but both, but not all at once. Did you see the faces or the vase? The duck or the rabbit?

I decided I want Romantic-Kitty as my starting point. The wildness and sexiness of the other side was intoxicating, but secondary. This girl was one of mine. This side of her was where she knew it.

The other plates spun the other way. The lightning arched back and forth. It was hard to touch, to create a second fulcrum, to unbalance the plates.

I didn’t want to pull them apart and riffle them together like a deck of cards. I could do untold damage that way. I wanted to be a healer. I started rolling with the Slutty-Kitty. A secondary twist out of sync with the fulcrum at its center.

“Oh my god!” Kitty whispered. Her face came up from Avril’s throat. “Oh my god!”

“Shh!” Avril stroked Kitty’s face. Avril was vibrating still, half clenched around the cock as I slipped back out of her.

Or was I yanking out of her and I had lost all concept of time.

Was this a moment or was this forever?

Kitty’s lips foamed with her saliva and I snapped back to focus. I had been banging her minds together! I wanted to apologize but even as my throat worked and my vocal chords moved, I realized I wasn’t in time with my body.

Don’t be sorry, be successful.

Kitty’s two minds had been prised apart and left to grind against each other. I had twisted them, lined them up, they now spun in time and… they spun opposite Avril and Lynsey.

Make things easier. I turned the two minds the half turn back. Was I wearing down the mechanism? Would breaking be easier? I couldn’t tell.

The next goal was to fit her minds together. Each tower of spinning plates was knitted together by flickers of mental lightning. I slid them together, the lower plates, the more baser plates: hunger, jealousy, and excitement, slid together easily. They welded themselves together. The higher plates: dreams, imagination, self-image, sparked and fought back.

I was shaping a mind, like clay on a potter’s wheel. The base was coming together but the mouth was twisted and wobbling, threatening to rip apart.

I would not hurt my stegosaurus!

I found that. That flash in my mind, the stupid little pet name I had for her. I could see it running straight up from the base to the tip of the top. I was everywhere in her mind.

In her heart.

They always said I was playing with their hearts.

I started to believe it. I started to see this as a process of love and family. The mind wasn’t some tower of rationality. It was feelings and intuitions. The lightning in her mind shot up and I managed to get a grip on everything.

Nothing magically fell into place, I just had a tighter grip, a quicker hand. I slowly put Humpty Dumpty together again.

There she was. Three minds in the room. Three women.

I bottomed out inside of Avril. Her eyelids were sliding shut. I just had to let myself be swept back.

I had work to do.

I jumped from mind to mind.

Avril had to see me as safe, as wild, as hers, as shared. Half a dozen impossibly incongruent things. Thank god the mind wasn’t rational.

Her eyes shot wide faster than I could believe in the time-depressed state I was in. I should close my eyes, drop totally into perception of my mind, but it seemed to take forever to drag my eyelids down over my eyes.

Lynsey. Lynsey’s tower of lightning knit plates was glowing chaos. She was fighting it. She knew I was hers. She knew that Vickie could have me whenever she wanted. That would make Lynsey’s heart swell in happiness. And she knew that what was Vickie’s, Vickie didn’t deserve. I needed to be stolen back. That love was a fight and there was only one queen of the castle.

Lynsey would eagerly drag Kitty up on top with her. Lynsey would beg to share me with Paula or Marie or Avril. As soon as I laid hands on the other girl, Lynsey would be compelled to fight, tooth and nail.

I would have smiled broadly if my lips moved fast enough. I might choke on my still forming apology. I slipped to Kitty.

Slutty-Kitty was Romantic-Kitty. The sheer dirtiness of this girl’s mind would’ve made me blush and grin had I known before all of this. She was knitting herself tight together. She boiled with need to be fucked and snuggled all at once. She wanted her hair pulled as much as her hand held.

She was mine.

She was the zero of my scale.

I took the adoration and warmth from Kitty and duplicated the feelings inside of Avril’s mind. They weren’t perfect matches. Avril’s sexuality brightened around me and darkened outside of her image of me. Kitty and Lynsey fading away from Avril’s focus on me.

But I had an image of me with my girls in Lynsey’s mind. Lynsey may have seen me with other girls as a matador’s cape, but I knew what I was shaping. I pulled that idea and brought it together in Avril’s mind.

I think I had it. The lightning storm of Avril’s mind glowed like daylight when pictures of me and my girls came together.

I pulled myself away, her spotlight followed me, but left the other girls behind.

She wanted me. She wanted us. She did not want them. She would tolerate them.

I could live with that.

I slipped over to Kitty. She had us, me and the girls, all in separate boxes. I was lit up, so was Dove, the others were darker. Except for Paula. No. For a redhead. So long as the girl was cute. Kitty loved cute girls; she couldn’t picture a cute girl without me fucking the girl into a bed.

She saw an open invitation for her.

That open invitation I brought over to Lynsey. She couldn’t bring herself to interrupt me with someone else. She didn’t want to join a fight she might lose. She had to be in control, above the others, a queen and her handmaids.

That was hot, but it would break her heart soon enough.

I was the king. They were my concubines.

I would be smirking at that any minute now. Lynsey tried to wrap herself in a protective cloak to keep that thought from reaching down too deep into her mind. She wanted it as an outfit she could wear, not something that would be there all of the time.

This wasn’t temporary.

These were my girls.

I massaged the thought and connected it throughout her mind. Her defenses crinkled and gave into my pressure. The knots in her muscles evaporated as I cemented our relationship.

They weren’t perfect quite yet.

Avril still saw herself apart from the group.

Lynsey could be dragged around by the nose by any of my girls.

Kitty was still a physical danger to, mildly, herself and to, wildly, others. I massaged my way through each mind. I picked up threads of lightning, interconnected thoughts and feelings and plug-and-played as I explored.

I found Lynsey’s firestarter switch. Her self protection. Her confidence and her anger. She was afraid of it, a wild beast she didn’t know how to cage. It was my job to fit it with a leash. I didn’t want Lynsey the doormat. I wanted Lynsey the Cerberus, guardian of the gates of Tartarus. A good and warm puppy to me, and force of nature to the rest of the world.

I felt proud of myself when I slipped out of her mind.

Avril was next. I had come for Kitty and I knew I’d always be flicking back to Kitty to make sure everything was in working order, that her brain wasn’t going to spring back into pieces. I didn’t know how long I could maintain my trance state. Kitty, Avril, Kitty, Lynsey, Kitty.

I went into the mind of the RA.

Avril was a storm of conflict. I had her. I had her. She was mine and she knew it and she loved it and she fought it.

That crazy fight rippled everywhere in her mind. It was a distraction, madness, and upset. I could see how leaving it a part of her every thought and action would snowball and avalanche into catastrophe.

She fought it. She didn’t want to win.

I had her.

Now I had to keep her. Now I had to keep her whole.

I liked that fight, that energy, that purpose. Nuclear fuel to power her, but I had to clean up the radiation damage. I had set the release valve. I had to focus it, to purpose it, to direct it.

I took that need to fight and I weaved each and every thread of mental lightning through her libido. Her ambition, her self esteem, her love all started to flower without that fight seeping in at the roots and corrupting their purpose.

Her sex… Her sex went from a cool night sky, a beautiful starscape, awesome and serene and conflagrated into a fireworks display. Could she handle the rest of herself while her libido was this wild?

I wanted to find out.

I worried I would break her like this.

But the rest of her mind was strong and settling. Instead of letting that fight seep into the rest of her mind, I found threads of her mind and brought it into the fight. Her goals, her affection, her ability to love, now fed her sex and our relationship.

She was a masterpiece. She was mine.

I flashed to Kitty now, proud of myself. Kitty’s stack of minds were neater than the other girls. I put her together so well, that she didn’t feel as real and as chaotic as Lynsey and Avril. Kitty’s mind was focused and gleeful.

I wondered if I should upset the stack a little. I had wanted to fix her, to protect her, to heal her. I wanted my stegosaurus to be the best girl she could be. The best girlfriend.

Her stack was clear. The romantic image of me and her: weddings, sunset beaches, candlelit dinner, was now perfectly in line with her more lascivious ideas: she in the wedding dress: Vickie, Lynsey, and Marie kneeling naked, leashed and collared like dogs. The two of us holding hands under the setting sky on a beautiful beach, drinks in our other hands, Ira sucking my cock, Avril licking Kitty’s pussy. The two of us leaning over a small table, she eating a piece of meat off of my fork while Dove served us, topless and marked red with our handprints.

I loved this girl.

We were going to have so much fun together.

I kept her mind so perfectly together. I hoped the constant injuries and chaos that had followed this girl like an eager puppy had fallen out of her two-minded conflict.

My hand still hurt from the cut. Lynsey’s forehead was marked from the headbutt. Avril’s nipple still had toothmarks.

I didn’t believe I had made her less hazardous.

I loved Kitty. Shouldn’t I love it all? I reached into her mind. One plate, it had been part of her romantic mind, a need to please. Her desire to be noticed and loved seemed to be the engine of the turn of her mind. She was flying now. Not dangerously fast, a serious eleven I could easily round up to a twelve. Avril was steady floating above a ten. Lynsey was a happy seven.

They all spun the same direction.

My girls worked together.

My plan, two at time, four fucks, wasn’t going to work. Next two, I’d need one of these girls. I had to build my empire together.

I put my pressure back on Kitty’s mind, on that central need to be regarded with want and need. I inched it, millimetered it, out of perfect alignment with the rest of her mind.

There was an echo, all throughout her mind. I watched, certain I had collapsed her brain like a Jenga tower. Lighting arced, thick ropes where there had been little threads.

I could put it back. I could—

I didn’t have to.

Kitty’s mind stabilized. There she was. Not my perfect plastic girlfriend, but my stegosaurus.

It was such a stupid joke and now the idea of calling this girl a multi-ton dinosaur just swelled my heart and made me feel great.

I wondered if I would laugh about it? I had almost finished apologizing. A handful of seconds had passed before I had dug my fingers in and kept myself being swept away in an orgasm.

Flicker. Lynsey wasn’t insecure and playing Queen of the Hill anymore. Flicker. Avril loved me and all of her energy to keep out of the box was aimed at being a total crazed psycho in bed. Flicker. Kitty’s mind was whole, not fighting itself anymore. She loved me and desired me, all at once and all together.

I had done it.

I yanked my fingers out letting myself back to the torrent.

Fingers out of what?

I had pictured it as being flung off a cliff, hold on until I had saved my girls, then I could drop and orgasm and collapse.

I formed the image of me falling. But I was stuck. Panic flooded my heart. I couldn’t let go. What could I do for help? What hadn’t been seconds had passed like minutes, but that was with purpose, I—

I could reach out. I had my girls! I—

I was shocked. That knit of lightning holding the girls spinning discs together, communicating and attaching one feeling to the next. They seemed to arc, the three of them together. And that arc came from me.

I screamed, or would have, but my diaphragm clamped and I went red-faced as the wind rushed from my lungs. Kitty and Lynsey, hardly undergoing the fuck that Avril and I had, twisted back as their muscles spasmed. Avril screamed for me. A wordless banshee wail that snapped out of infinity, that space of precision and slowness, and into an instant, the chaos and immediacy of real life.

I snorted, gasping for breath. I managed a wheeze as I fell forward onto Avril and sprayed myself inside of her vibrating channel.

Lynsey rolled on her back and came again. Kitty curled up fetally and smacked her eye on Avril’s shoulder.

That made me laugh, in relief, and from some other laugh I had queued up moments ago. The cum had kicked the clarity out of my last few moments. I let my weight pile down onto Avril. She slowly unflexed and patted my hair.

“Oh god…” Kitty said, sitting up and clutching her eye. “Fucking—”

Her phone rang. She tumbled out of bed and wormed across the carpet to her discarded clothes.

“Hi mom… No, I think we’re done here,” she said, starfishing out on the carpet but for her right hand holding her phone. “It was great. Yeah, I can drive home. Give me a few minutes to say goodbye? Don’t I sound OK? Love you too, Mom.”

Kitty groaned grumpily. She turned her head to the bed. I only know because Avril had quietly asked me to roll off of her. I leaned my head over to Kitty.

“You have to go?”

“I think so,” she said. “I got a few minutes. No more than a thousand though.”

“Come up for a cuddle,” I said.

“Come down here you slave driver.” she stuck her tongue out at me and flopped her right hand out to perfect her starfish. Her phone went clattering under my bed, my actual bed, not the second one we had moved to. She rolled her head away from me.

“Fuck,” she said. Her laugh was infectious.

* * *