The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 1

MC MF FF MD IN

Blurb: Jordan is too polite for his own good, when his best friend’s little sister bakes him cookies, he smiles and says they’re amazing, overdosing on the greatest baking disaster of all time. But as they say: What doesn’t kill you, gives you mind powers...

* * *

Author’s Note : All incest in this story is two sisters in a threesome with our hero.

* * *

“It’ll be a bit before Fox gets home,” Kitty said as she opened her front door almost out of breath. “I baked cookies!”

I smiled, said I’d love one, and kicked my sneakers off at the door. Kitty zipped back to the kitchen. Fox, her older brother, had become my best friend over the last semester. I lived on campus; he commuted from home. For homemade cookies, I’d have done the same! You know, provided home wasn’t 300 miles from here.

I liked Kitty. She was always cute but completely spastic. She scared me a little. I had been stabbed across the arm, kicked in the nuts, and tripped down the stairs visiting Fox over the last five months. I knew Kitty was trying to be nice; I always tried to be nice back. She had even invited me to her 18th birthday a couple of months back. I had ended up getting four stitches. I dipped my head warily into the kitchen.

In other homes, the kitchen being filled with fizzing beakers, laboratory glassware, round overly-labeled plastic jars, and other scientific paraphernalia might be red flags. That was just Fox’s mom. I was first year, so I didn’t have any of her chemistry classes yet, but she took the aesthetic home with her.

No, the danger in the kitchen was wiggling her perky butt and humming to herself.

Kitty was a high school senior. She had bright blue eyes behind thick rimmed glasses. She twitched out of time with her crooked nervous smile. Her wavy blonde hair was pulled back and tied up in a frizzy bun. She was fair skinned when she wasn’t blushing, making her generally pinkish. She was wearing a striped blue t-shirt, a knee-length black skirt, and a frilly white apron. I tried to not perv out too strongly with her; she was my best friend’s little sister, after all. I did notice her nice calves today. I mostly focused on her hands. She wielded a long plastic spatula making a pyramid of freshly steaming chocolate chip cookies. Seemed safe enough, though the kitchen did not smell like freshly baked cookies.

“Arrived before you. Kitty is feeding me cookies.” I texted Fox. Kitty picked up her plate and gestured with her eyes to the kitchen table. I smiled as I sat down.

“I hope you like them, Jordan,” she beamed, rocking back onto her heels, “It’s my first time! Tell me what you think.”

That first bite was... indescribable. I wanted to cough, to turn green, to curse God. I forced a smile. She was incredibly anxious and earnest. She had rolled up on her heels and bit her lip tightly. Her cookies were bad, awful, terrifying, heretical, apocalyptic. One look into her blue eyes, a glance at her off-tilted smile, and I just couldn’t come out and tell her that. I quickly devoured the other half of the cookie.

“Milk?” I said, rasping hoarsely.

“Oh? Of course! Yeah! Great idea! You’re smart!” She zipped to the fridge and dragged out a carton of 2%. I rapidly scraped my fingernails down the surface of my tongue, trying to disconnect any cookie remains from my taste buds. When she turned back, I was smiling and wiping my fingers on the back of my jeans. She slid in her socks across the kitchen tiles. I expected, hoped, prayed, that she would stumble and drench me in milk. For the first time, I survived unmolested. She set it down next to the plate, “How are they?”

She managed to put all of herself on the line for this one question. The truth would have killed her. I tried to speak and cleared my throat behind my fist. “They’re... Good...”

“Have more! Have more!” she celebrated. She waved with both hands from the plate to me. I was stuck. She slid the plate even closer to me. I should just tell her they’re terrible. Hit her in the really pretty smile with the ugly blunt truth. Where was my backbone? Did I even have balls?

Dipping one in milk didn’t redeem it. The milk turned gray in color. There was no gray in the cookies, they were a sort of burnt brown with reddened chocolate chips. Chunks of brimstone chiseled out of the walls of hell.

“Aren’t you going to have one?” I hoped.

“I’m trying to diet,” she said, shaking her head. She leaned back and put her hands over her flat belly. Her boobs stuck up nicely. She had a slender, long, and fit figure. “Please, eat them till you burst!”

I did my best to smile, surprised I didn’t have to reach into my face and pull the muscles taut to fake it. Till I burst? Hopefully soon? I took a deep breath. I was going to tell her. I washed the third one down with the rest of the milk. I almost swallowed it whole like a duck, trying to keep any particle from touching my tastebuds. The cookie crumbled and sogged just a little, defeating my attempt at ninja sneakiness. I looked back, through tears, into her eyes.

I took a deep breath and reached up to wipe my eyes with the back of my hand. I switched quickly to the other hand, the milk glass hand. I didn’t want cookie in my eyes.

“I’ll get you another glass!” she said, bubbling with joy. She hopped, skipped, and danced over to the fridge for the carton again. The front door opened and I hooked my head to see Dove coming in.

Dove, Fox, and Kitty. Some people’s parents tried to do the work for the bullies. Sister, brother, sister, in descending ages. Dove was dressed in the blue top of the diner she worked at. She had a figure like her sister, tall (but shorter than Kitty) with a small curve to her hips and a nice curve to her tits. Her hair was darker, only fell to her shoulders, and was wavier than Kitty’s frizzy. She had on pale lipstick and dark eyeshadow and a black miniskirt to match. Sexy gets tips, after all. Her thighs to her knees were reddened from the January cold.

Normally, I wouldn’t mind perving on Dove, like I worried about perving on Kitty. Dove was three years older than me and Fox. He wasn’t protective of Dove in the same way as Kitty. Besides, Dove was crazy hot.

In that moment, I barely registered Dove as human, let alone woman.

“What is that smell?” she blanched. “A hospital?”

“I made cookies!” Kitty said, proudly as she filled the glass in front of me. “Jordan is giving me a taste test.”

I smiled, mirroring the way the left corner of Kitty’s mouth raised more ecstatically than her right. She was just a little awkward when she smiled. My face was trying to tear itself from my skull. It wanted nothing to do with what I had just put in my stomach. I picked up the fourth cookie. I closed my eyes. Chomp. Chomp. Too many Chomps! Ew… Swallow. Milk wash. Milk wash! MILK WASH!

“Those do not smell like cookies.” Dove leaned over me and took her own bite. She spat the chunk over the floor, “Jesus, Kitty! Are you trying to poison him?”

“What?” Kitty’s cheeks lost their near perpetual blush. Her skin now showed how fair she truly could be. Bleached bone pale.

“Goddammit Jordan!” Dove smacked me in the back of the head, “I know you’re a nice guy but if you told her you liked these there’d be five dozen of them the next time you came over. Do you want your mom price-gouged buying you a coffin?“

“I—” I looked up for Kitty who had bolted from the kitchen with her eyes behind her hands. “Is she going to be OK?”

“Are you?” Dove flopped down in the chair facing mine. She sat with her knees apart, but snapped them closed when I tilted my head to see her blue panties. “Jordan!” she snapped, I looked up and she looked worried. “Are you OK? Those were what cancer would be if it were a baked good.”

“They weren’t that bad,” I said, as the first spasms hit my stomach. She waited for me to admit the truth. I frowned, “Uh... OK, yes, they were far beyond that bad.”

My phone buzzed across the table and I missed reaching for it. Dove sighed and picked it up. “Fox ran into Marie and they went for coffee. He’s on his way now,” she relayed to me. “Here, let me walk you downstairs so you can lay out on the couch until you feel better. Do you need to throw up?”

“What?” I asked. Kitty poked her head in the kitchen and I saw the fear on her face. I should’ve said something but shook my head: no.

I kinda knew it was a lie, but I felt better seeing Kitty look mildly relieved. She bolted when Dove looked over to see what I was looking at.

“C’mon,” she said. “You have to hold yourself up. You’re a skinny dude, Jordan, but I’m not carrying you.”

“I can walk,” I said. She led me down to the basement. I collapsed onto the couch. She came back and put a pack of Shoppers Drug Mart brand pills next to a glass of water. She shook her head.

“Fox’ll be here in twenty minutes or so,” Dove said. “I’m gonna make sure Kitty’s abominations are destroyed. XBox controller’s under your butt if you want to get started on your video games.”

I thanked her as my stomach penned it’s suicide note.

* * *

The rocking of the city bus on the way home was turning me green. It was about six hours later, almost ten at night. I hadn’t died, literally. Every game Fox and I played ended in my inevitable and quick death. I had turned down his parent’s offer to join them for dinner. I was not putting anything else in my stomach. Yet, I hadn’t grown hungry at all.

The bus was mostly empty and I could hardly even ogle Lynsey. Lynsey was one of my favorite neighbors to ogle. At least I knew I was on the right bus back to the dorms. Lynsey lived across the hall from me. My face fell down towards my knees. I couldn’t even run my eyes from her silky ponytail to her perky breasts without getting seasick. She made certain I knew that she ignored me.

I clenched my jaw, reswallowing a belch. It must’ve went in my lungs because I hissed it out my nose. It was agony to smell those cookies one more time. I fell over on my shoulder and against the window. The night vanished.

“Jordan!” Lynsey shouted some time later. She was on her feet, passing me en route to the back exit of the bus. “Jordan!” she kicked me. “Fine! miss our stop… Idiot.”

It took more effort that I imagined I could produce. I swung, lurched, and tumbled after Lynsey, swinging from pole to pole like a monkey, before I stumbled out the back door of the bus and onto the sidewalk. I stood in front of Halifax Central Library, just a block from Gerard Hall. Lynsey watched me stagger forward and put my hands down into the snowbank piled up next to the bus stop.

“You can’t hold your drink,” she inferred, and rolled her bright brown eyes at me. I forced a smile but she just kept a flat impatient scowl on her dark red lips. Her earmuffs were kitten faces. Her brown ponytail shined under the street lights. “Don’t just lie there. C’mon. One foot in front of the other.”

But I didn’t move. I raised my hand begging for a second. Or a minute. Maybe an hour. A one index finger worth of time.

“Don’t die in that snowbank.” She spun on her heel and disappeared like The Flash. Time slurred past and I hadn’t quite made it home. Lynsey had long since left me. She got me off the bus, that was something at least. I weaved and held tighter to stay vertical. “Just let go of the light post, Jordan!” Then take the walkway to the front doors. I took a breath.

“Hey sweetheart.” I heard a lovely Caribbean tinged voice, “You OK? Fox asked me to check on you.”

“Almost home.” I gestured at the building in front of me.

“C’mon then,” she said, and slipped against me and offered me her shoulder. She smelled amazing. I looked into her blueish eyes. She smiled her bright smile. She was a dark girl, with blue eyes, her thick black hair was kinky and framed her angular cheekbones. She had bright blue mittens and a thick green parka. I realized I was cold. “Jordan?”

“Marie?” I asked, she was Fox’s girlfriend, maybe? They hadn’t had sex yet. Though Fox had his fingers crossed for the coming weekend. They’d only really gone out since she had come back to Halifax after Christmas break. It was January 10th. Unless it was the 11th? Had it taken me two hours to walk one block? Maybe.

“Yes, it’s Marie,” she said. “C’mon, one foot in front of the other.”

“That’s good advice, you’re a smart person.” I said.

“I didn’t know you and Fox were drinkers,” she sniffed. “Though it smells like you’ve been guzzling Listerine.”

“I don’t drink,” I said.

“Yes, I can see that,” she teased.

“Hi, I’m Jordan.” I had a flash of something about her, a loss of recognition. I felt like my smile was only attached in one corner of my mouth and that some of my limbs couldn’t handle gravity. She hefted me up and I grabbed the wall to help. It was like I had vertigo, but just on my left. It felt like her brain was slippery and it spun madly out of my grasp when I tried to hold it. That made no sense. “You’re very pretty.”

“Thank you,” she said, tiredly. “You’ve got a nice smile. You’re gonna need a really good sleep. Now, you gotta unlock the door.”

I took a deep breath and dug out my wallet. I kept my key fob inside. I slapped the red light and the buzzer alerted Marie to open the door for me. She walked me to the elevator, pressed the call button, but watched the number go up from 6 to 7 to 8. She sighed and stepped away.

“Get to bed safely, Jordan.” She smiled and waved from the exit. I reached out to her and it was like her brain was tilted too far away and I couldn’t reach high enough for a grip. I don’t remember when the elevator door opened. I did wake up some when they bounced off my foot and opened again. I caught something and she walked back to me.

“You get home safe too,” I said, I pulled some part of her brain and let it go as soon as I looked into her blue eyes. They started to warm up again. She shook her head as I stared goofily at her. I wasn’t moving my foot as the elevator doors closed and opened once more.

“Well, are you going to get all the way in the lift? You can’t sleep down here, you gotta go to bed.” She arched her left eyebrow.

“With no kiss good night?” I said, as cheekily as my stomachache, and now headache, and now ankleache, would let me. She let out a very hearty snort. She walked in over my sneaker, leaned in and kissed me on the forehead. I helped her drag me into the elevator car. She pressed four and walked back out.

“Good night, Jordan.” She kicked my toes and this time the door had nothing stopping it from closing. I waved, but she had twirled and was walking away with a lovely waggle of her tail. I remember lurching upwards.

“Hey, floor Jordan!” The elevator stopped and I looked up from the corner in which I was holding my belly. Vickie smiled brightly. She was tiny, maybe five feet tall. Her thick brown hair was tied back and she held her pink knit toque in her left hand. She was wearing a white leather jacket and red jeans. Her ears were pierced with a line of three silver star studs in each. She smiled cutely.

“What?” I mumbled, looking up as she stepped inside and hit our number 4 button. I sat up as tall as I could and mumbled, “Getting home.”

“You look green!” She said when she turned around after the elevator rose again. She immediately hopped down into a kneel next to me. She laid the back of her hand on my forehead. She took her mitten off and tried again, “No fever. What’s wrong? Drunk?”

“Bad cookies,” I slurred.

“OK...” She didn’t look pleased but promised, “I’ll get you to bed.”

I needed instructions to get to my feet but Vickie showed a lot of patience. I used the rail and her body to steady myself. Vickie felt even shorter when I had my hand on her shoulder. The doors slid open.

“Jordan! One foot in front of the other.” She propelled me as I stepped forward. I saw Lynsey, dressed in pink pajama bottoms and a tight white tank top. She stopped, her dark lipstick gone and her skin looked prettier in a more natural kind of way. Like it matched her neck. She carried her toothbrush and her hair fell lazily to her shoulders.

“Wow, that only took you half an hour,” she sneered.

“You left him out there? Like this?” Vickie snarled, “What’s wrong with you?”

“Yeah...” Lynsey sneered. “I’m clearly the bad guy! I woke him up. I got him off the bus. He’d be across the harbor by now without me!”

The imperious Lynsey swished past the pair of us and trotted down the hallway with her shoulders back and chin up.

“Bitch!” Vickie hissed as we turned and followed Lynsey. “You could give me a hand getting him to bed now!”

Lysney threw up a finger over her shoulder.

“She’s a terrible person,” Vickie said, frowning.

“She’s got a nice butt though,” I said with a smile, knowing that Lynsey could hear me. She also had nice legs, nice boobs, nice skin, nice tummy, nice smile, nice eyes, even, sometimes, under duress, at least once, a nice personality.

“It’s a flat boy’s ass!” Vickie retorted. “Eat a sandwich!”

I disagreed with Vickie but not audibly. Lynsey glared at us over her shoulder and slammed her door behind her. I lived across the hall. We staggered for my room; I used the wall to hold me up. Finally, I reached for the knob and turned. Vickie sat me down on my bed, “I’m going to get you a cup of water and a bucket. Do you need anything else?”

“No, but thank you, you’re amazing.” I looked up at her. Her brain was like a tornado spinning really hard. She smiled, blushed, and pushed. I fell onto my back. I think I was asleep by the time she had pulled my second sneaker off.

I flickered on and off all night. The back of my throat tingled and it felt like I was rolling, spinning, or falling off the bed. I held, squeezed, and sometimes bit my pillow. On the third time that I woke up-ish, I saw Vickie sitting with Avril, our floor’s RA, on the other bed. I rolled my head, it was easier than just moving my eyes.

“C’mon V.” The RAs were all second and third years. Avril was a year older than Vickie, Lynsey, and myself, but you wouldn’t have guessed it for how cute she looked. You probably wouldn’t have guessed college age. She hated that. She was East Asian, Vietnamese I think. She was in her jammies, a Boston Bruins jersey and yellow flannel pants. She was brushing her long hair as she talked, “You know I have to tell you to go back to your bunk. You can check on him in the morning.”

“Look at him though.” Vickie gestured and waved when she saw my eyes open. “Quentin dropped out so he’s got this room to himself. He should have someone looking out for him. I got sick last semester; I wouldn’t’ve wanted to go through that without Ira looking in on me.”

Thanks to Quentin having an anxiety attack over finals, Lynsey called me the lucky one. I had a double room all to myself. This meant that, technically, I had the biggest single in all the dorm. Ira was Vickie’s roommate. Lynsey roomed with this redhead Paula. Avril had a single. All the RAs did.

“You make a good point, V,” Lynsey said. I was surprised to hear her, she must’ve been in the doorway. “Ira figured playing nurse would let her seduce you. Now you want to play the same game, but with a dick.”

“That’s not true! I’m not a whore like you!” Vickie growled.

“Fuck this!” Lynsey said. “There’s no helping her.”

“I’ll be OK,” I promised though my stomach gurgled and lurched, “Thanks for getting me home V.”

“Vickie.” She shook her head, “Or if you like it, Veronica.”

“Oh,” I felt a little removed from the closeness I craved. I turned to the other bright pair of eyes, “Hi Avril.”

“Hey sailor,” she grinned. “Feel better. Come on now, Veronica. Let him get his rest.“

I faked a smile until they closed my door behind them. I choked back the first few breaths, hoping they had walked out of earshot before I wailed into my fist as my stomach kicked up a storm. Kitty had tried to kill me! She was trying to make it look like an accident. Kitty had nothing but a future in the growing business of assassination.

I woke up again. It seemed Vickie had taken my jacket and my sneakers off but I was still in my sweater, t-shirt, jeans, boxers, and socks. I kicked the socks off and thrashed out of my jeans. I had unzipped my sweater but then I was asleep again.

“You coming down for breakfast?” I felt like I was floating when Vickie squeezed my toes. I scrunched up into the fetal position and shook my head. “Do you need me to call an ambulance?”

“I’m getting better,” In dribs and drabs. My stomach was long done spasming but it still ached. “One day I’ll breathe without a machine.”

“If you’re still in bed when I get home,” she kissed me behind the ear, “You’re going to the hospital.”

“I’ll take your mom to the hospital!” I grumbled. My throat was sore and the sides of my brain were being electrocuted. She left. Gravity reappeared. I flickered out.

“Knock, knock!” Lynsey stuck her head in my room. I still thought it was last night. My stomach was tight but it didn’t hurt. Now my fingertips and my brain felt like fire. “Avril asked me to see if you were dead.”

I rolled my head and looked at her in the door. She looked a mite worried, which I hadn’t expected. Her brain felt like it was tipping towards me, giving me a good easy reach of it. I shook my head and it felt like her nerves were swinging back and forth like a rowboat in a storm. She tipped her brain up defensively. She scrunched her nose when she frowned.

“I’ll bring you up a juice and a tea,” she said, growling. She took a deep breath and it felt like her brain was coming back into reach. “You smell like you sweated out another whole person. You should go get a shower.”

“Stop wiggling...” It was like her brain was flinching every time I reached for it. I stopped reaching. She frowned and scrunched her nose again. I slid my legs out from under my blankets. The air in the room was chilly and it jolted me more awake. “I need something sweet.”

“Juice?” she said flatly.

“A cinnamon roll?” I asked. The dorm food was meh, but I really needed one of their terrible pastries right now.

“K, fine, and a cinnamon roll.” She reached for my door knob. “If you haven’t showered though, I’m eating it. I’ll eat it right in your face.”

My door slammed shut, rocking my brain. I licked my dry lips and stood up. My muscles yawned but I wasn’t sore anymore. My ankle was a little bumped up, I guess. I turned around and frowned. Lynsey was right; I had sweated a sea into my sheets. I dragged off my bedclothes and threw my pillows in the hamper. I tossed my clothes on top. I Febrezed the hell out of the heap and the mattress.

I waddled to the showers in my red and black plaid robe and flip flops. Normally, I would wear a pair of matching pajama pants. Today, everyone got to see my spindly beautiful legs. Paula wolf-whistled, but that was an ongoing form of mutual bullying. I smirked but she was away before her slowly spinning brain made me dizzy.

Normally, I was often in a rush at 7 in the morning and seldom had the time for a long shower. I intended to treat myself. I cranked the heat up and scalded myself red. I eventually turned the cold on, even a little bit, and started to relax. I flinched as my stomach growled, but there was no pain. Other than hungry, I felt better than I had in years. It must’ve been true, a little bit of suffering and you reveled in feeling normal. I swore to myself that I would treat Kitty better next time. I would tell her the truth. I thought of Fox’s sister. Yeah, she was pretty and I was in a good mood. Bodies react. I felt more guilt than interest. I didn’t easily make friends and I wasn’t going to lose one hopelessly pining after his little sister.

But his older sister? I smiled idiotically. Then I caught myself. I had to get out of the shower. I had a room to myself, there was no excuse using a shared space for me time.

My hair wasn’t completely dry when I stepped back out into the hall. I saw a couple neighbors from a few doors down and tightened my robe’s belt which didn’t hide the tent. I hurried off to my bedroom.

“The Febreze wasn’t enough.” Lynsey was waiting for me in the doorway to her room. I turned and looked over my shoulder. “C’mon, sit down, have a drink, and then go back to living in your cave.”

I made certain the cap was closed on my body wash and discarded it and my scrubby just inside my door. I got excited getting invited into Lynsey’s room. Over the semester, I had been invited into everyone’s room on the floor, and most of them in the building. I still liked going into a girl’s room. I tugged my robe tighter. This was only different because I was nearer to naked. And Paula wasn’t here. And Lynsey’s brain was just out there. Going into a girl’s room, the erection actually wasn’t out of place. I lifted my chin high and kept a hand hovering awkwardly to keep from telegraphing my aroused state and offending Lynsey.

“Stop being weird and come in already! It’s OK, close the door.” Lynsey led me into her dorm room. Lynsey was clearly exulting in having a room to herself, even if only for the moment.

I was always surprised by this room. Lynsey was very particular about her clothes, her look, and her presentation. Paula was a scatterbrained girl in art school. Lynsey’s bed was unmade, yesterday’s socks were kicked across off the foot and strewn across her laptop. Paula’s blue, black, and white stars and ponies bedspread had hospital corners and her desk was immaculate. Hair clips, a red top, a pair of blue jeans, and frilly pink panties were all haphazardly dropped on the floor next to Lysney’s pillows and a green bra hung from the arm of her desk chair. Paula’s hamper was tidily hidden behind her desk with the cover tightly on.

I lived in a room closer to Lynsey but I dressed closer to Paula: the worst of both worlds.

Like all the two-person rooms, Lynsey’s was the mirror of my own room. Beds by the wall, wardrobes next, desks by the window. They had set up a big flat screen with a Nintendo Switch in front of the thick red curtains. Whose side of the room was obvious, and not just by Lynsey’s disarray. Lysney’s greens, golds, spring colors, and hunk musician posters combated blues, whites, winter colors, and anime chick wall scrolls. Lynsey on the right and Paula on the left.

Lynsey swirled on her heel. She was dressed lightly, despite the frost outside the window. Her dark low-cut tank top dipped down into her bouncy cleavage. Her jeans hugged her slim legs down to her Disney Princess socks, Elsa on the left foot, Jasmine on the right. She hooked her finger and led me to the back of the room.

“Sorry.” She pulled out her desk chair for me, throwing yesterday’s bra quickly into her wardrobe. I smirked as we wiggled around each other. Her brain was vibrating and slowly turning. I could make it stop, like pushing down a coin spinning on a table. But if I let it spin, she smiled. Her smile was radiant. In fact, I decided to spin it a little faster. She ran her fingertips along my shoulders as she went over and sat on the foot of her bed.

She brushed her bangs around the edge of her face. She gestured to the coffee tray of brown cups in front of her laptop. There were two Ziploc bags with slightly crushed honey crullers. “I think the cinnamon rolls were a couple of weeks old, so I grabbed us some honey donuts instead. They seemed the freshest.”

“That’s great!” I was more lucid now. Her mind started tilting up defensively again. I just had to drag it down. I missed, it seemed it took attention to brainhandle someone. I was, however, really hungry. We weren’t supposed to take food from the meal hall. My coat pockets were lined with Ziploc bags to combat that fascism. I had shown this secret to Quentin who had shown it to Lynsey. Lynsey was smaller than me, wore a smaller jacket, had smaller pockets, hence the slight crushing of the crinkled crullers.

The carry-away cups were provided by the meal hall. Ostensibly we were allowed to take tea and coffee. She had stuffed four into a brown cardboard tray. Steam wafted up from two. I took a deep breath, drinking in the light smell of black tea and donuts. Lynsey’s brain tipped forward until I brought my eyes back to the beautiful brunette. “Thanks, Lynsey. It really means a lot, now and last night.”

“Last night I left you out in the cold,” she berated herself, “But in my defense you spent that whole bus ride mumbling about wanting to sleep with me.”

“That’s horribly rude!” I did not recall that at all. “Next time, I’ll speak up and clearly.”

“That’s all I ask!” She laughed brightly and shook her head. She reached for her tea, leaning across me. I lifted the tray and held it between us, “You know, Jordan, you’ve changed quite a bit from last semester.”

“I don’t know, really.” I knew what was different. I didn’t think I had changed. I had learned that going to a different university than your high school sweetheart doesn’t permit the relationship to survive. I was free now, not tied down.

“Yeah, you’re not...safe, anymore,” she decided.

“Whoa!” I resisted, “I’m definitely—”

“It’s OK,” she interrupted me and wiggled her but further to the edge of her bed, “I promised myself when I left high school, I’d stop being the girl who always played it safe.”

“Yeah?” I slid the chair closer to her and accidentally ran my bare foot across Jasmine.

“I didn’t know how you liked your tea.” She pivoted swiftly at our touch, her foot pulled away, and I pouted. Her brain swung upwards. She rolled her beautiful eyes and didn’t make eye contact after. “So, um, I made it two creams and a sugar. That’s how I like mine.”

“That’s fine,” I said, having to crush my palm down into the cardboard tray to tug my cup out. I put the tray on the desk behind me.

“And there’s an oj and an apple juice in the others.” She sipped her first drink from her tea. “How are you feeling?”

“Much better,” I said, rubbing my belly. “It felt like I had to grow a whole new stomach, but it seems to have worked. I’m just down to a little tingle in the back of my throat.”

“Yeah?” she asked, licking the donut from her fingertips. “Let me see?”

“What? The back of my throat? Do you need a tongue depressor?” I asked but she stepped forward and her brain tilted forward and jumped its spin from a two to a three. Lynsey was uncomfortably excitingly close. She smiled. Her lips expanded as a slow opening bloom of joy. She reached for me, her fingers running up the sides of my throat to press under the corner of my jaw and against my tonsils. Her hands shook. Her brain was pulling up so I leveled out her brain. I then gave it back its light spin. Her fingers went surgeon steady.

“Nothing feels swollen,” she decided. She laid the back of her hand on my forehead. “You feel cool.”

I reached up and took her hand. I was nervous, and excited, and ready to say something I hadn’t figured out yet but was sure I’d pick the words to make her fall madly in love with me. I looked into her eyes, and realized that holding her hand had started spinning her brain a little faster. I pushed it, a three spin wasn’t good enough, I wanted a nine. I managed a six.

“What are you doing knocking around in there?” she smiled brightly. Her eyes were way more clever than I felt at the moment. I wasn’t actually seeing or touching the way her brain moved and turned and tilted. I was sensing it, from a sense I hadn’t known of before. I thought of me and her. She didn’t respond to my brain. I let go of her hand and the spinning slowed down. I didn’t like that. I sped it up, it was hard ramping it up to a seven. Her cheeks tinged red.

I let go and the spinning slowed down. She squared her shoulders and frowned. I took a deep breath.

“Lynsey, do you like me?” No, she didn’t. Not the way I wanted her to, but her lips curled into a smile.

“You’re already wormed into my mind.” She shuddered with excitement. “You want me to like you? Make me.”

I’ve been describing her brain like it was a plate spinning on the tip of a stick. It’s kinda like that, really, but a few plates, balanced on the same stick. They spun together, super positioned, and if I just spun them harder and faster, and to the right, her cheeks got hotter and breath grew more ragged. She ran both hands through her hair. She chewed her lower lip.

Each plate was pitched, or yawed, or wobbled as they spun. The harder I spun them the more difficult it was to pick out individual plates and adjust them. More spin, more fire in Lysney’s eyes.

She fell backwards on her bed and moaned.

I reached over and grabbed her knee.

“Wow, oh my god, wow,” she said. I slid my hand higher up her leg.

I had had sex a couple of weeks ago, when my high school girl and I agreed that we couldn’t do long distance together. That was New Year’s Eve. I had figured Paula had been the sure bet, but I got shut down. I hadn’t asked Lynsey. I figured that was a clear 0%. I hadn’t asked anyone out since Paula. Now, I had Lynsey, her brain a twister and her breath aflame. I climbed my hand to her pussy.

“Jordan!” she shrieked. “What are you doing?”

“You like me,” I said.

She nodded immediately. “I thought you were gonna ask me out!” She breathed hard. I smiled brightly. She hadn’t done anything to dissuade my hand from its grip on her leg. “This is super quick.”

“I may be a little dangerous,” I said.

“You’re…” And her brain was almost thundering as it spun. So many plates wobbling. I squeezed them till they were all flat. I had slowed her down from an eight to a five. That was still a lot of spin. There was clarity in her eyes now. She rubbed my knuckles as I squeezed her thigh.

“I’m going to fuck you, Lynsey,” I said, with a smile. She turned red. Her golden eyes drifted closed. Her head began to shake… not “No.” but “Let me think for a moment.” She moaned as I grabbed her brain and spun it like I was starting a lawnmower. She kicked her feet up off the floor and spasmed out like a starfish.

I grabbed her by the shoulder and ribs. I dragged her bodily and dropped her head down on her pillow.

“Jordan?” Her lip shook as she blushed hard. She was totally cute, petite, pretty. I liked cute, petite, pretty. I reached for the hem of her top. She tried to do something, I saw the plates of her brain shifting. They were spinning so fast that they pulled themselves back into balance. At a nine, they tornadoed like a gyroscope.

“Lysney,” I said. “You’re beautiful.”

“You’re…” She moaned and closed her eyes tightly. I lifted her chin and kissed her.

She attacked my mouth and grabbed my head. I was proud of myself. I had wanted her to like me and now she fucking liked me. She kissed sloppily, amateurishly, unstoppably. I stopped thinking about it. I had a task to perform.

Breaking our kiss was not something Lynsey was prepared to allow. She pulled me in, but I put my hand between her breasts and pulled my head back until her grip broke.

“Jordan…” she begged. I grabbed her clothes and started stripping her naked. She squirmed, half fighting me, half rushing me. I tossed her tank top first and she bounced back on the bed with her jiggling tits. Elsa flew before I grabbed Jasmine. I yanked down her jeans without fully unzipping them.

She was immaculate. She had a tan complexion all over, perky little brown nipples and darker hair on her crotch than on her head. Her toenails were painted gold and her fingernails pink. I ran my hand over her stomach and up until I grabbed her breast. She gasped.

I put my knee on her bed. I felt her brain spin faster as I climbed. I hadn’t kicked her up to a ten. That straightened my spine and hardened my cock. She looked down at it. I think one plate managed to wobble with fear but others spun faster.

“Your clothes,” she begged.

I only wore the robe. I yanked open the knot of my belt, and let it fall to the floor. I climbed over Lynsey and stroked her ear, feeling the holes empty of piercings as I kissed her again.

She was spinning on her own, but I took the opportunity to try and add some more momentum. Was ten as high as it could go? I felt like no, but it was hard to get a grip to accelerate her. She gasped and fish-mouthed. She was so ready for me, her legs flowed like water as I parted them. I ran my hand over her dripping pussy.

This was the best power ever! Next time I get food poisoning, I wonder if I’ll learn to fly.

“Jordan!” she moaned madly.

I grabbed my cock and ran it down her pussy. I was ready, she was ready. It had been instant. I like foreplay, but I love fucking.

She groaned as I punched through her virginity.

“Holy fuck!” I said, totally surprised.

“I’m not a slut!” Lynsey shook her head.

“I didn’t think you were,” I said. “But you’re hot and outgoing. There’s no way you haven’t had thousands of opportunities.”

“For sex, but how many for love?” she asked. Now, even at high speeds, some of her plates were tilting up defensively. A dozen more were dropping down, ready to be grabbed.

I didn’t have an answer for that. I just had her warm body under mine. She wrapped her arms awkwardly around my skull and kissed my jaw and bit my collarbone. I started fucking her tight pussy.

She was my first virgin. I was proud of myself. She was so much hotter than the girl I had before. Her legs spasmed out to my sides, I picked one up and held it against my hip. I grabbed her headboard as well. She moaned wildly with every long thrust I gave her.

“Jordan!” She moaned again. “Jordan!”

I smiled to hear my name like that. Her lips shone with wetness and her voice sang with breathiness. She was amazing.

I could feel her mind, still spinning but slowing down. I could feel myself, my breaths hot and coming more quickly now. I pressed my head down into her pillow, closed my eyes, I sped up her brain and matched it with my hips.

She cracked. The plates rattling off of each other as she dug fingernails into my skull and shoulder. The leg I wasn’t holding kicked brutally into her mattress.

“Lynsey! Fuck yeah! You’re so beautiful!” I rasped out, finally spasmed, and launched my cum into her. She was a taut bowstring, her spine bowed off of the bed. Then she dropped, panting madly. I rolled out of her and dragged her into a little spoon against my chest.

“Are… we going out now?” she asked, worriedly. I don’t know how many plates were her mind, probably dozens or more. One big one, or heavy one, or thick one, or significant one, it was hard to really classify this strange new sense I was feeling. That heavy brain plate raised near vertically. Fear.

I tentatively reached out and slowed her whole brain down. Not all of the way, I was happy with her at a three.

“I just had sex,” she said, dumbfoundedly. I focused on that big plate and leveled it out better. She turned back and smiled at me. “That just made me like you! Like I was worried you were gonna get mad when I said I wanted to be only friends. Do you want me to be your girlfriend? Put it back up if you don’t, please.”

“You can feel the up and down? What about the spinning?” I asked.

She looked at me with confusion.

“When I made things more intense,” I asked.

“Thanks for cooling that off after,” she said. She reached over, turned to face me, and then almost kissed me. She retreated just a bit before I kissed her hard. I pulled back and looked into her bright yellow eyes.

“Lynsey?” I said.

“Jordan?” she replied.

“What if I don’t put it back up?”

A different big plate, not as big, rose a little. She pulled it down herself with a deep breath.

“I think I’m OK with that,” she said. Her eyes shone and she smiled. “You can do this and you only want me?”

“Thanks for the tea and donut,” I said, not answering the question.

“You were my first,” she said, touching my cheek. I let the big plate tip a little. More small ones went with it. “Am I gonna love you?”

“Is that what you want?” I asked. “It might take me a while to figure it out. But, it always takes a little bit to figure love out.”

“OK,” she said.

“Now, I’m gonna finish my tea, and get another shower,” I said.

“And I have to change the sheets,” Lynsey said. Another big plate shifted wildly. “I didn’t mark the door! What if Paula walked in on us?” Lynsey’s eyes flashed down to her tits, then my cock. “She still can!”

I let her hurry me out of bed and back into my robe. I was thinking: What if Paula comes back, indeed? I had a lot to learn. A lot to try out. I’ve always wanted two women at the same time. Paula would be a good choice, just because she would be closest at hand. But what about Avril? Vickie? Ira?

Dove and Kitty. The thought hit me and I smiled. Lynsey smiled back as a thin plate bounced around like a cocaine-addled Tigger. No, I said to myself. I wasn’t going to fuck over Fox and screw with his family.

I grabbed Lynsey and I kissed her. She was still sloppy and virginal. That still surprised the hell out of me. She pushed off me.

“I gotta wear more than just these panties,” she said, striding over to her dresser.

“Lies!” I said. She smiled back over her shoulder and posed with a wiggle of her ass. I devoured my donut and washed it down with cooled tea. I realized I was starving.

Lynsey had pulled on a long sweater and then jogged over to walk me to her door.

“See, he’s out and about,” Avril was saying while she and Vickie looked in my empty apartment. The pair of them turned. Avril flashed a knowing smile at me and Lynsey. Vickie locked eyes with me. She was a mess of chaotic brainplates. Avril was steady, with all of them in the slightly up and guarded position. Lynsey was something else. I reached for Vickie, but brains didn’t fit into space the way they were arranged in reality around me. I frowned as I bumped wildly off of all three. Avril scowled at me. Lynsey elbowed me.

“Hope you had fun!” Vickie said, and stormed off down the hallway.

“What did you just do?” Avril asked. “Nevermind. Congrats kids. Glad you’re feeling better Jordan.”

“Thanks,” I said.

“What about me?” Lynsey demanded as Avril walked away. When she turned the corner, when Vickie was in the room, I couldn’t feel them at all. There were a couple of guys in the hall, waiting for the elevator. They’re brains didn’t feel like plates and I kept myself from reaching out.

“I don’t know what I’m doing yet,” I said, picking up Lynsey’s hands. “I’m glad you were the first.”

She blushed and smiled, and her brain plates told the real story. I leaned in and kissed her, stabilizing her, and then I left before more could happen.

Her brain disappeared when I closed my door.

Holy shit! I laughed and punched the air excitedly. Avril next! Or… Or… I took a deep breath. Slow down. Whatever happens next. I gotta learn. I gotta practice! I smiled and danced the stupidest jig.

* * *