The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 18

by Redsliver

* * *

Kitty was driving her mom’s car when we pulled up to Dove’s work. I had a plan, and it was to get Kitty and Dove fixed by the end of the night. Kitty’s mind running two ways at once, and Dove’s ground state of absolute insensitivity to fun and attraction were some of the bigger problems I needed to tackle.

Vickie was the biggest. Even if Kitty’s busted mind was worse, and I couldn’t say one way or the other if that was true, Vickie’s doublethinking was my own fuck up. I had to clean up my own mess.

We walked hand in hand, I didn’t even do this with my high school girlfriend, but I could literally see how the act spun up both of Kitty’s minds. I squeezed her thumb. One of the waiters came out to meet us.

“For two?” he asked.

“Is there something in Dove’s section?” I asked.

“I’ll check,” he said, and seeing how Kitty and I were eighteen and nineteen respectively, I don’t think he minded handing us and our limited tipping income onto Dove. We were left near the front door as he rushed up the steps.

“Once we’re fed, I want to take you straight back to my room,” I said.

The restaurant had a half dozen female minds spinning about in addition to Kitty’s two. I judged that by the number of women in the dining room. I was well versed at how inaccurate it was to count via mindsight. Still I felt one fractal of minds spin up and another spin down at that.

“I can’t wait,” Kitty said, smiling her crooked smile. Her bright blue eyes were glowing.

We weren’t dressed for a date. She had managed to comb the blowjob handles I had left out of her hair. Blonde framed her unmade-up face all the way down to frame her breasts under her unzipped parka. Jeans, sneakers, t-shirts, nothing fancy. She rubbed my fingers brightly.

“Just the two of us though, right?” she said, after flicking her eyes up the stairs. “I had enough weirdness with a sibling in the room already.”

The last sentence was said at a whisper and lightning speed.

I looked up as Dove came down. She beamed to see us. Another mind joined the fog as her head came into our line of sight. Her brightly smiling false face looked sad when I could tell there was a joyless unspinning mind behind the facade.

I had done some emergency wiring, but I really needed to take my time and get things fixed.

Could I do it one at a time?

Did I want to?

But I understood Kitty’s hesitation.

“C’mon guys, I got you a romantic little table,” Dove said, waving the menus.

Kitty’s minds jumped and we walked up to the second floor. The smattering of minds from the first floor faded away and the new crop manifested.

Kitty—2, Dove—1, guests—1. For women’s minds that was. There was one big table of six, at which the girl sat, and another table of three, all guys. I felt like I could keep track.

“I’ll grab you drinks,” Dove said, “We have diet coke not diet Pepsi, Kit.”

“Just water then,” Kitty said.

“I’ll have a beer,” I said.

“Oh, a beer?” she gestured to the signs over the bar, three dozen on tap. “Care to be more specific.”

“Something good?” I said, frowning. I flicked my eyes at Kitty. I was ordering a beer, I realized a second later, to show Kitty I was adult and capable. I felt I should bolster that dynamic before I went into her brain and soldered the collapsed Jenga tower back together.

I was not good at metaphors.

Dove was about to open her mouth and start listing. I just went with the Nova Scotia staple. “Keith’s.”

“Sure,” she said. “Twelve ounce? Sixteen? Pitcher?”

“Sixteen,” I said.

“I’ll be right back,” Dove said brightly and turned to go. I checked out her ass. I looked back at Kitty. Dammit, I wish I had clocked her minds, when Dove turned the corner, in behind the bar, she disappeared from my sight for a moment.

Though her zero was easy to spot.

Kitty was pouting at me. A four, a five, and a seven. I didn’t know which was which, just that the four and seven weren’t Kitty, they spun the same clockwise spin.

“What?” I asked.

“You shouldn’t check out my sister’s butt when we are on a date.”

“Yours is protected by the chair,” I said. “It’s harder to see.”

“But—”

“Right,” I said. “Baker girl butts are always worth the look.”

“Nuh uh,” Kitty countered.

I tilted my head waiting.

“Mom’s butt’s terrible,” she said.

“Yeah, but Stephen’s is amazing!” I said.

She snorted, laughing. “OK. I forgive you.”

A five, a five, and a seven. And the zero.

Both fives were hers?

I was looking dead through her glasses as her smile folded up brighter. It was the seven that jumped at that. Up to an eight. Dove placed our glasses in front of us.

“I’ll be back for your orders when you’ve actually opened the menu,” she said. She left again.

One five dropped to a four. I frowned.

“You were supposed to check out her ass!” Kitty said, turning back from her sister who was over at the other table.

“But you just said—”

“And you just convinced me,” she said.

“Gift of the magi,” I said.

“What?”

“It’s a story we had to read in grade six. It was about these two boyfriend and girlfriend, husband and wife, somethings. They wanted to get each other Christmas gifts. Or something gifts. Maybe just gifts.”

“You’re telling a story as well as a sixth grader,” she said, grinning.

“Anyway, the girl has beautiful long hair and the boy has a nice pocketwatch. The girl sells her hair to buy a chain for the pocketwatch, the boy sells his pocketwatch to buy combs for the girl’s hair.”

“So, you listened to me about not checking out other girls and I listened to you about how hot me and my sister are, and neither of us ended up happy,” she said.

“Not unhappy,” I said, I raised my glass and we tapped a cheers. We took a sip.

I’d have to stay on the edge for a long time to fix her. The plan was two girls at a time so they could pay greater attention and stop me if I got too excited. Could I fix Kitty without her sister.

“Do you still like Asian chicks?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Kitty said. She frowned. “Um, what about the redhead?”

“Paula?”

“No, Paula’s roommate of the Indian girl, Eerya? No, Paula’s the redhead! You were right,” she said.

“Ira,” I corrected.

“What?”

“Nevermind,” I said. “Yeah, her. You prefer her?”

“Not really,” Kitty said, “But I kinda like it when you make her do stuff ’cause you can see it in her eyes that she’s really not sure how to do it. I don’t like feeling like I’m the dumbest girl in the room.”

“Paula’s a dean’s list engineer,” I said. Which wasn’t the right thing to say because both of Kitty’s minds dropped by twos over that. Kitty frowned and looked at me patiently.

“I meant about sex. That girl’s a total nerd.”

“That’s true.” But if it was about being paired with a girl with less than or equal to sexual experience than Kitty, Lynsey or Vickie would be the choice. I figured what Kitty was noticing was Paula’s lack of sexual attraction to women.

“And, April’s not,” Kitty said, rolling over my train of thought.

“Avril.”

“Her too!” Kitty grinned.

“Right, let’s get some food,” I said.

We ate quickly but took some time to do the standard date stuff. Weird stories mostly. I didn’t have a lot. Most of them were me running around with elementary school friends up until I ended up in a different high school and moped around until I had a girlfriend. Kitty’s were lively. She never stuck to anything for very long, quit soccer after she broke the opposing goalie’s nose with the kick that lost her team its match. She quit horseback riding after she had fallen off and elbowed her instructor in the eye socket. She had quit art class, because she sucked at drawing. No wounds there. Or we’d need time for more stories.

It was fun, relaxed, I felt better for doing something normal. A handful of new brains were marching into the restaurant, but I hadn’t felt overwhelmed with Kitty straight across from me, laughing at stupid stories. She took a trip to the washroom; I walked up to the bar to pay.

“I could’ve brought the machine over,” Dove said, handing me the pinpad. I tapped my unopened wallet to the receiver.

“Yeah, I just wanted to touch base,” I said. “You seemed down.”

“Not down, just not up,” she said.

No Kitty in mindshot, and I didn’t care how I affected the four over fifty women currently in the restaurant. I gave Dove a good push start. She had instantly started turning as I touched her mind, even before I pulled the ripcord.

She smiled at me.

“I still got six hours of shift left,” she said to me.

“Do you have your car?” I asked.

“Why?”

“Well, I’ll probably be done with Kitty around then, she’s got your mom’s car if you need a ride home.”

“I’ll text you,” she said. “There’s your date. Need the receipt?”

I shook my head and she tore the strip from the debit machine and crumpled it into the trash. She ripped off a second printing for the register. I squeezed her fingers and smiled. Kitty’s fingers tapped their way up my spine.

“Hey,” I said.

Kitty flashed around the room. Those four older women were checking me out as I left. Kitty frowned.

“You’re not competing with them are you?” I asked, lifting her jacket off the back of her chair for her to put her arms into it.

“I don’t want to have to,” she said.

“Let’s just say, I’ll take my tight, wet, teenage girlfriend over an army of dusty wind tunnels.”

“Girlfriend?” Kitty said, brightly, grabbing and squeezing my hand. The nail of her pinkie stabbed me in the meat just under my thumb and ripped open the skin. “Shit, whoops!”

I smiled, kissed her, “I’ll meet you outside.” I went to the washroom.

I noticed that my comment of dusty wind tunnels had significantly chilled and turned the spins of the minds in the room.

I had Kitty, and seven other girls under twenty-three. I stood by it.

I washed my hand and pressed some paper towel into the cut. I formed my fist around it. I considered pulling my glove on over the makeshift bandage, but I didn’t want to take them out next winter and find out what happens to nine months worth of dried and rotten blood in the padding.

I was still squeezing the paper towel when I held the door for Kitty and we stepped out into the winter. She reached for my hand again, I offered my elbow. She leaned on my shoulder and we headed back to the dorm room.

Paula? I already made headway on her. Maybe that was for the best. One big project and one mostly finished one. I had quite a bit of time, but still not enough, inside the focused state the other day. It couldn’t hurt to do things smarter, not bigger.

Dove, Kitty, and Vickie were gonna be the big ones. Or so I figured.

I made some connections with Paula. I could turn her into a real sex fiend, especially with the other girls. That would be awesome. Paula was the tallest of the girls. Maybe not the strongest. With tiny girls like Vickie and Lynsey, it’d be fun to have some of the taller, stronger girls like Paula and Kitty able to throw them around.

“What are you thinking about?” she asked.

“What’s gonna happen when I really get your heart and mind where I want it,” I said.

“Think we’ll be together for a long time?” she asked.

“I can’t see me giving you up,” I said. “Ever.”

I pulled my hoods up to quiet the mind-noise on the street. I think I had a proper focus on Kitty’s two minds. A nine and a three. And that nine came from me claiming to keep her. That had to be her romantic side.

“And Fox is gonna be just like you,” Kitty said. And then she frowned. “Well, his girls are gonna be darker.”

“What?”

“He doesn’t like pale girls. Redheads and blondes? Yeah, no.”

“Well…” I mean Marie was black. That nurse was Filipina. She wasn’t dark dark. I looked at Kitty’s bright smile. There was a lot of distance between Kitty and Tala though. “I guess so.”

“What about you?”

“I like you, and I like Ira, and I like Marie, and I like Paula,” I said, shrugging. “I guess I don’t have a type.”

“Yes you do,” Kitty said, grinning. “I’ve been watching you for months, you know? Plus I had Fox as my awesome undercover spy.”

“OK, so what’s my type?”

“Into you,” she said.

I frowned.

“That’s what everyone wants,” I said.

“Yeah, but you get ramped up when your girls are amped up. Your key-thingy in this pocket?” Kitty stabbed her hand into my jeans under my wallet and phone and dug around until she punched my balls with middle and ring finger knuckles. I fell forward and grabbed the wall of the entryway to the doors of Gerard Hall.

“Oh, other pocket,” she said, smiling as her hand came out. I smiled, nodded, and picked out my keys. I waved the keyfob over the scanner and the door locked buzzed. Kitty hummed to herself as she walked in ahead of me. I shook my head and followed her.

“You’re checking out my butt, right?” she asked.

“Of course,” I said. Taking on a deep breath and following her into the elevator. We rode up with her scooping up my undamaged left hand. We headed to my room, I pulled off the paper, it came unwillingly.

“You sit down, I’m gonna clean the wound and join you.”

“Oh my god! I’m sorry I did that!” she said shortly. “Stupid, I should’ve said something—”

And she closed my door behind her. Her slow mind was going up and her nine mind was dropping down. I shook my head and ducked in the washroom. I cleaned off my hand, the bleeding had stopped. I trashed the paper towels and stopped at Lynsey and Paula’s across the hallway. I knocked.

Lynsey opened. She was dressed lazily, a big fluffy sweater and flannel pajama pants. She had no makeup on and her hair was tied up in a ponytail. She looked at me.

“Is, uh,—”

“Rule of thumb,” she interrupted me. “If you’re fucking both girls in the dorm room, the one who opens the door was who you were looking for.”

Her mind was spinning at a two, engaged but not enticed. There were a couple of others in the hallway, I don’t think there was another in her room.

“Obviously,” I said, grinning. I twisted her mind up and up until it reached a ten. Her eyes rolled and all her teeth flashed in a massive grin. “I need my best girl to help save a damsel in distress.”

She jumped to an eleven at best girl and dropped to a nine at a damsel in distress.

“Did you distress this damsel?”

“I think she came this way out of the box,” I said.

“Oh, Kitty not Vickie? Cool,” she frowned. “Um, can I take a moment not to look like a slob?”

“No,” I said, grinning and laughing. I was about to tell her I was joking. She rolled herself up to a ten, marched past me, and into my dorm room. I shrugged, and followed her.

I wasn’t going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Not if I had to peel my eyes off of Lynsey’s butt to do it. Everything about this girl might have been small but that didn’t mean it wasn’t attractive.

“And she knows there’s already that blonde chick in his room!” More peanut gallery comments said. I ignored them and closed the door behind me.

“Uh, garcon! I ordered a redhead,” Kitty said, sitting on my bed. “Can you take this appetizer back and bring me my meal?”

“At least I don’t feel underdressed,” Lynsey said, drawing her eyes up and down Kitty.

I frowned. I felt their eyes on me as I closed mine. I had handled Lynsey’s jealousy problem, I think. She would be a good zero to scale my corrections to Kitty to. I felt their minds. Lynsey still had to be the ten. That meant Kitty was a four and a nine. I could work with that.

“Alright, so like the other day, I’d like to get into a state and help you both out,” I said.

“So half blowjobs until we’re blue in the face?” Kitty asked. “Did that already! Can’t we just fuck?”

“He wants to do the fine detail work on your crazy brain, Kitkat,” Lynsey translated. “But seriously, I still have sore wrists. Can’t we just fuck first?”

“First, I like firsts,” I said, grinning. I pulled off my shirt. Plus, I’d get the energy I had built up since Kitty’s earlier blowjob. I knew I was spoiled. Lynsey thrust down her bottoms. Kitty pulled off her top. I grinned and climbed on the bed, the first one naked. Lynsey was near-instantly behind. Kitty lagged in third.

I looked over Lynsey. She was cute, pert titties jiggling as she climbed on the bed.

I had an idea.

Two on Kitty. Two on Lynsey. Then we’d be in a great place to start slow-handling me! Plus, I wouldn’t feel like just a taker.

These were my girls.

When they came to my bed, they left jelly-brained.

It was the least I could do.

I grabbed Kitty by the hips and lifted her up and twisted her flat down on the mattress. She mumbled into my pillow. I grabbed Lynsey’s hand as I walked my knees over Kitty’s body.

“She did ask if we could just fuck first,” I said. “Would you like to give me a hand?”

Lynsey looked down and ran her right hand up Kitty’s thigh. She stopped at the white ass and squeezed the right cheek as her eyes flowed up to Kitty’s blonde hair.

“She’s even pretty from behind,” Lynsey said. I leaned over and kissed her.

“So are you.”

“Don’t only squeeze my butt!” Kitty said, pounding fists into the mattress. “I’ve been dying all day, Jordan!”

I slapped her unclasped buttcheek and she squealed.

I watched Lynsey’s eyes, cognizant that the faster of Kitty’s minds was spinning up. The slower wasn’t degrading, but I got the feeling she was feeling slutty not romantic.

I really needed to combine those two.

Hopefully lock them onto me and the girls I pointed at.

Lynsey lay herself down against Kitty’s side. She brushed aside blonde hair and started nibbling and kissing Kitty’s ear. Kitty rippled from her shoulder to her toes. I ran my hand over her butt and pulled the cheeks apart.

Naked in under one minute.

Finger down the wet line of her pussy before the second.

Didn’t girls need lots of foreplay?

I grabbed her thigh, from the inside and her elbow. I leaned over Lynsey’s ear and whispered.

“Let’s flip her.”

“Let’s keep her mouth full of pillow,” Lynsey countered, shoving Kitty’s head face down with a snap grip to the back of the skull. Kitty kicked ineffectually. Her fingers knotted into fists. Her fast mind ticked up closer to Lynsey’s speed.

And her romantic mind inched down to a five.

Shit.

I kept my grip tight on her thigh and reached my other hand into the crack of her ass. I ran my fingers, middle and index paired, over the pucker of her butt and down to the cleft of her sex. She wriggled and I squeezed her leg tighter. That ripple rolled out over her again.

“I cleaned these sheets and pillowcases for you to get your stink all over them,” Lynsey growled. “And you’re going to get your pussy stench all over his cock.”

I grinned at the fire in Lynsey’s voice. She had her lips slipping on the shell of Kitty’s ear as she spoke. Lynsey only let go of Kitty’s skull to pick blonde hairs off her own lips. It spread open Kitty’s pussy. She was dripping wet. In fact the inside of her thighs were red. She must’ve been rubbing them together our whole date. I clenched the muscles. She popped slightly off the bed, engulfing the tips of my fingers into her tight tunnel.

“And when your slut stink is all over his cock, he’s gonna think I’m gonna want it…”

“I’ll lick it clean! It won’t stink!” Kitty said brightly.

“Bitch!” Lynsey hissed and slapped Kitty’s ass. I used that opportunity to start sawing in and out of Kitty’s pussy. She flexed the muscles of her ass. She rubbed her clit hard into the mattress.

“What?”

“That’s my cock, just because you’ve got your filthy stink all over it doesn’t mean you’ll be taking what’s mine!”

Maybe I was gonna need to double check the zero point on my scale.

“I’m sorry!” Kitty sounded way too happy about all of this.

Lynsey spanked her again. Each time, after the noise filled the room, Lynsey skimmed her hand up Kitty’s back and grabbed her head.

“Sorry girls get punished.”

Smack!

Kitty’s pale skin pinkened instantly and reddened after another two blows.

I was feeling energized by Lynsey’s little show.

“It’s time to make my cock stink of Kitty’s pussy for Lynsey,” I said, grinning.

“Leave the words to me,” Lynsey said. She rose up and I pulled my hand free from Kitty’s pussy. I whipped my hand and cracked Lynsey hard on the ass. She gasped, twitching harder than Kitty did.

I’m certain I didn’t hit Lynsey with the force she leveled on Kitty’s behind. Lynsey sprawled back out, tight to the side of Kitty as I walked in between the blonde’s thighs. I slid one hand over Kitty’s red ass cheek, she twitched as I touched her raw skin. I slipped my hand down to her hip and the bottom of Lynsey’s thigh. I lifted Kitty from the bed, or at least up in a triangle from her knees to her shoulders. Her neck bent stiffly as Lynsey had a strong hand on the back of Kitty’s skull.

“Don’t hurt her,” I said.

“It’s fun when it hurts,” Kitty said. Lynsey let go of Kitty’s head and smacked the reddened ass.

“Don’t injure her,” I corrected, quietly mouthing as I met Lynsey’s golden brown eyes. She smirked, evilly.

“You’re the one about to be slamming into her abused ass,” Lynsey countered.

“My pussy!” Kitty corrected Lynsey. The high schooler could feel me pressed against her entrance.

I looked down at that ass before me, dichromatic white and red. I would fuck it, but not on a night I needed to switch between girls over and over again. I wanted to fuck them well, not sick.

Kitty gasped, nose in my pillow, as I sunk down into her. I was holding most of her weight up at her hipbones. Her toes splayed and poorly gripped my comforter as she tried to pull herself back and to my balls.

Lynsey got up, she walked her knee over Kitty’s head. Kitty mewled in not-quite-protest as Lynsey’s weight came down on Kitty’s hair. Lynsey grabbed my hands on Kitty’s hips. The bed swayed as she pushed and I swung. Kitty almost helped. She made a lot of sexy noises. Squeaks and whimpers mostly. I leaned over, folding my stomach over the curve of Kitty’s ass, trying to reach out and kiss Lynsey for it.

Lynsey made it work. I was stripped of much of my leverage as I battled tongues at the otherside of Lynsey’s teeth. She however, gave up nothing. Lynsey’s fingers were as tight on my hands and Kitty’s hips as they could get. The brunette banged the blonde against my hips. I did my best to fuck into the girl.

Kitty was a mess. She was blubbering. Her pussy clamped and clenched. Her toes slipped; she always had one knee down on the mattress.

She groaned and moaned. I needed to fuck. I rose straight, leaving Lynsey’s combative eyes and dark grin. She dug in her nails, I flinched, remembering the restaurant. Lynsey licked her lips. I closed my eyes.

The spin of their minds before me and the totality of Kitty’s heat around me. It was ecstatic. Kitty was saying something, but it was hard to hear her through my pillow. That was gonna be covered in slobber when we let her up. She kicked and clenched.

I rolled my shoulders back opposite the pressure of my cock. I split into her sex in long full strokes. I had her hips, I had her bent the right way for me to reach. She slapped her thighs together. Her toes scraped my wall.

Lynsey watched me like a hawk. Her smile broadened across her lips and narrowed in her eyes. She rolled her shoulders back and, with the force of her whole body, she lunged forward and stuffed me fully deep into Kitty.

Kitty groaned as her head tried to drag her hair out from under Lynsey’s knees. That sparked a match. That triggered the blaze. That burnt her out.

Kitty bucked up and down because she couldn’t move her head or body with Lynsey holding her to me tightly.

I had two choices, bail or join in. I doubt I had a choice. I watched Kitty’s two minds coalesce, two leaning stacks of spinning discs, grinding against each other, not quite separated between the plates.

I groaned and thrust her forward, freeing my cock. The push, tumbled Lynsey back to smack her butt on the head rest. Kitty erupted, squealing, a jet of hot proof sprayed out from her reddened pussy and all over my balls and thighs.

I grabbed the head of my cock and squeezed, holding things in and feeling the pain as I brought my lungs into order. I had caught myself.

Smack! Smack!

Kitty just moaned. The handprint on her right ass cheek was a fair bit paler than the red splotch on her left. Lynsey leaned in.

“I told you to get his cock smelling like you for me, not spray him like some kind of slutty skunk!”

Smack! Smack!

One hand then the other. Kitty bounced with each one. I grabbed Lynsey by the wrist and wheeled the two of us off of Kitty and onto our feet.

“Other bed?” Lynsey said, brightly and happily. All the force and spite vanished from her angelic and bright smiling face.

“Right,” I said, walking over to the other bed. No pillows, but it was made. “Other bed.” I kissed her and we fell down sitting together.

* * *