The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 17

by Redsliver

* * *

I squeezed Kitty’s fingers and she laid her head on my shoulder. I had my eyes closed. The halls of the hospital were flickering with the noise of ethereal minds. Nurses, orderlies, patients, visitors. People in the rooms we’d pass. People who pass us in the corridors. I tried to stay locked in on the constant minds. Kitty’s two, Tala’s single. Fox’s presence. I could never pin down a guy’s mind. I didn’t want to.

Besides, the clearer and louder girl’s minds were attractive. Like thorns on rosebush. I felt bull-rushed and battered. I opened my eyes. Fox was constantly running his hand over Tala’s face, or neck, or shoulder, or elbow, or wrist. I squeezed Kitty’s fingers. She squeezed me back, trying to break my fingers.

She smiled and batted her eyelashes.

I laughed.

“So, here, um… Doctor Clairborne is gone for the day and… Shut and get in.”

Tala flicked her eyes up and down the hallway as she twisted the key with the knob and pushed into the office. Fox grinned and spun, proudly walking backwards inside. Tala dashed in behind him. I walked in pulling Kitty.

“What are we doing?” Kitty asked.

“I think, we—”

“Oh for fuck’s sake!” Tala pushed Kitty aside and closed the door. She ignored Kitty and me. She rushed over to Fox and kissed him hard.

“I don’t like her,” Kitty told me.

“You’ve got terrible taste in girls,” Fox said, brushing Tala’s hair back as he broke their kiss.

“That’s not true!” Kitty growled. “I like Lynsey and… uh… Iva? There’s a redheaded one. Vickie!”

“Those are Jordan’s taste in girls,” Fox laughed.

“That’s all well and good,” Tala said, her face twisting into ecstasy with Fox’s fingers on her neck.

Three minds, two in concert, one of Kitty’s in contest. The opposition was amped to hell and back. The two together, well, I could pick out Tala’s mind as Fox rocketed it into the stratosphere. Kitty was… Happy.

“All… Uh… Well and good,” Tala repeated. “But Cheryl can only buy us a little time. Maybe we shouldn’t waste it.”

She attempted to kiss Fox once again. He let her nearly succeed. He had his hands on her hips and was standing far taller than she could easily reach on her tiptoes. He flashed his eyes at me.

“Can you get rid of Kitty’s swinging spikes? She’s really… Um.”

“She’s awesome,” I said, leaning in and kissing his sister. Her cheeks burned bright red. Her eyes were glazed and she was doing her best not to see her brother making out with the nurse. If her eyes were sparks, I was ready to go full forest fire. I kissed her lightly once again. She swayed in her sneakers. “And, I mean I can’t spin one mind without it running into another.”

“What?” Fox said, breaking his kiss with Tala. “It’s OK. I got Tala, look!”

He slapped the nurse on her great ass and turned her around. He leaned back and put his butt on the desk of the office we had stolen. There was a big leather couch on the right wall. I walked Kitty over to it.

The left wall was a shelf of books and folders. It was a thin office. The desk was cluttered with scattered pencils and a stack of unwashed coffee cups. The office felt more like a breakroom, if not for the picture of a good looking thirty-something couple in a couple of picture frames next to Fox’s hip.

“I’ve got her well in hand,” he said. I sensed Tala’s mind rush, jump, and spin as Fox showed off. “But Kitty’s kinda going ballistic.”

“He can play with people’s hearts too?!” Kitty whispered at me. “Boys have it so easy!”

“This is because of that stuff you used to bake cookies with,” Fox said, frowning.

“She baked cookies with the poison you took?” Tala gasped. “Was it an accident? I thought that—”

“It was an accident,” I said. “It’s not important.” I pulled Kitty onto my lap and patted her butt. I felt as awkward as Fox looked when he saw me holding her. He focused on his gorgeous little Filipina. I couldn’t blame him.

Tala was short, sure. Her dark hair was tied up. Her nurse’s scrubs weren’t the most flattering or sexy outfit. I don’t think Tala could have looked unattractive in anything though. She leaned her ass back and was grinding into Fox. She refused to look at Kitty nor me.

“So, I got Tala. You can fix Kitty right?” Fox said. “It would really help if we could exchange notes.”

“I agree,” I said. “Except for the fixing Kitty bit. If I fuck with one mine, the other’s going to—”

“I got Tala!” Fox interrupted.

“Kitty’s got two minds.”

“Hearts.” Kitty said, in a correcting tone. She then frowned. “Hey, would that kill me?”

“You seem alive enough to me,” Tala said. “Look, you guys can do your thing later? Right now, we’re on a timer and we should get this one back to his ward soon. Like twenty minutes is pushing it. So how about, we let your friends leave Fox and we take that couch and—’

“We already claimed it!” Kitty announced. She thrust me in the chest, right below the ribs. I gasped and wheezed as she slapped her sneaker soles to the floor, she squatted down and yanked apart my belt and down my zipper.

I gasped, trying to suck in air that my lungs refused. Kitty tried to lift me by the cock, in a fistful through my boxers, and pull my jeans out from under my ass. It didn’t work so well. I grabbed her head. I squawked. It wasn’t a word. It wasn’t: “Stop!”

Kitty continued unabated, getting my clothes tangled up below my knees and worming my cock out of the tail-hole. Her blonde hair flared as she dove in and sucked me noisily into her mouth.

“Ye-yeah…” Fox said. He decided the best thing to do was to slip out from behind Tala’s ass and spin her around on the tip of her left shoe. She sighed, relieved, when he grabbed her hair and flatted her down on the desk. She did a passable job getting the coffee mugs away from her face.

Her pink scrub pants went down as I choked in a big breath of air.

“Holy shit!” I groaned. I coughed. “Kit-Kitty—”

I looked down into the blue eyes beaming up over the rims of her glasses. Her cheek was bulged out like a squirrel’s. She nuzzled her nose down into my pelvis.

This was an incredible blowjob. I had missed the build up by the sheer violence of its opening. She spun her tongue madly around the inside of her mouth. She pulled her lips up, sheathing her teeth, and dragged her head upwards.

“Hold my hair?” she asked, “Please?”

“Well yeah, you said please,” I said, forgetting all about the pain a moment ago.

“How come you haven’t said please?” Fox asked, slapping Tala in the butt.

I didn’t need to see that. The angle showed me much more Fox than Tala, but I had a good view of her stretched out torso as she grabbed the corner of the desk sharply.

I did not need to see my best friend’s ass.

I instead looked at his sister, I slowly teased up the hair from her face into the handhold of a long ponytail. I didn’t grab much from the base of her neck and that tumbled down over her jacket and shirt.

“Please! Please… Please!” In dozens of ways, the voice of Tala cracked and jumped. She had a grip on the desk now. She was thrusting herself backwards into Fox. Fox was doing his best to stand low enough to reach her pussy.

Eyes back on Kitty!

I had her hair in my left hand and I brushed my right hand down her flat cheek as the other bulged. She leaned into my fingers and I lifted half my ass off the leather couch to keep her from bending my erection too far to the side. She slurped loudly.

“Dude? She’s a fucking bull in a china shop! Sand down the edges!” Fox groaned.

“And don’t be too loud!” Tala said, gasping out “Please!” She licked her lips. “The office is quiet enough to offer privacy but it’s not for shouting and screaming.”

Her own voice was rippling along on the lower limits of her lung capacities. She huffed shallowly and groaned.

“Dude, Kitty’s second mind,” I said.

Wait. Her energetic mind. Maybe her slut mind, by the fire in her eyes as she slipped her tongue out of her lips to keep in contact with my cock before she sucked in a breath and reenveloped my cock. And her romantic mind. It was having trouble with this.

And her romantic mind spun along with Tala.

I needed the proper laboratory to experiment on Kitty’s abnormal brain. My dorm room. A resisted orgasm. Far more than a shrinking twenty minute window.

But I wanted to take whatever tools Fox was using for my own. I closed my eyes.

“Pay attention,” I said, leaning back into the couch. Honestly, I felt clear and happy just to have three female minds at hand. No flickers and flows up and down the hospital corridors. Kitty, Kitty, and Tala.

I twisted up what I thought of as the romance knob.

“Jesus! Dude, what the fuck?!” Fox slammed into Tala and pinned her to the table. I yanked my hand back from the dial.

“What do you mean, what the fuck?” I asked. I tugged Kitty’s ponytail. She licked around my dick and smiled. “Was that OK, my little stegosaurus?”

Kitty beamed and nodded. Politely, she refused to speak with a full mouth.

“Stegosaurus?” Tala said, moaning pitiably.

“Ignore the nerds,” Fox said.

“Fox… C’mon! Don’t wait!” Tala pleaded. Fox stood up, keeping on hand between Tala’s shoulder blades and holding her down.

“That’s how I do it man,” I said, sighing and reclining as far as I could in the couch. My ass was on the lip. My spine was folded awkwardly. My heels had slid out over the tiles. My pants were still a Gordian knot tying my knees together, Kitty was climbed on top of me, ready to break my knees if her legs slipped and her tits crashed straight down.

I failed to think of that dangerous outcome for more than a fleeting second. She gulped loudly as I turned at the back of her throat.

“But you did it from across the room,” Fox was saying. We were very specifically not looking at each other. I was happy that the bulk of the moans were coming out of Tala. It was weird enough to be here at all. To be here with his sister…

Was another thought I failed to think about for long.

Blowjobs are incredibly distracting.

Kitty was doing her best to really keep as much of her cheek inside in contact with my cock as possible. Sometimes, I would inch down the runway of her tongue and pressure the back of her throat. Mostly, I rolled up and along the left or right side of her mouth. I felt her molars threatening my foreskin and cockhead, but she kept her lips, cheek, and tongue the dominant forces upon me.

I kept a tight grip on her ponytail. I tried to breathe slowly and directly.

“Goddammit! Pussy is fucking incredible!” Fox groaned. “I… Fuck yeah Tala.”

“Fuck me, Fox!” Tala wailed. “Please, please, please!”

Please was a very sexy word when said breathlessly.

Fox groaned over his clenched teeth. That I hadn’t needed to hear. I sighed happily.

Tala hadn’t needed my jump, but she was spinning at a twelve now. Kitty’s minds were a six and a nine. More than enough to enjoy, but I’m betting that slower turn of hers would’ve preferred the room to ourselves.

And her faster one would prefer I was the one with genitals in my mouth.

I enjoyed the moment.

“Seriously, man, from across the room,” Fox said, after a stabilizing breath.

“What? What are you talking about?”

He turned to look me in the eye and immediately twisted back in line with Tala’s ass the moment he saw the blond hair in my hand. I whipped Kitty’s hair like the reins of a horse. She giggled around my cock.

It was easy to get lost in her eyes.

“I, shit… I can’t touch a brain from that far away,” Fox groaned. “It’s like, I gotta duck and cover under helicopter blades to get to the hand spinning the, uh, chain.”

“You can talk to your friend later,” Tala groaned. “Please, just…”

Directions were unclear. The slap of skin on skin amplified. Kitty’s cheeks burned a deeper red in response. I twisted her ponytail and pushed her down my cock. She swerved me towards her throat.

Kitty rasped and gulched a wad of saliva down onto my balls as I pressed deeper against her throat than I had been.

“Oh… gross…”

“They don’t have to be here, Fox, we—”

Fox shut Tala up with a whipping slap to brown ass cheek. Kitty giggled brightly at that, my cock bounced free of her lips. I considered pushing her hard back down. I was with Tala. Clock was ticking, maybe it wasn’t the time to think.

Kitty had both of her hands on my balls as she sucked me in once again. I dropped my head back, staring at the hard tile ceiling panels. I wonder if there’s a reason hospital ceilings are like—

Kitty groaned with my cock against the back of her throat again. I twisted.

Tala and Fox moaned. I felt Tala’s mind notch up hard. Fox was slamming with short definitive thrusts into his nurse. She groaned.

Whap!

Thirteen.

Whap!

Fourteen.

Whap!

Fif—

“Shit” I grabbed Tala’s brain and notched it down from the danger zone. Kitty’s face fell around my deck. “Oh, Kitty! I’m so sorry.”

I couldn’t fold myself anymore as I tried to kiss her. All I could do was rub her ponytail warmly against her cheek. She started to smile a bit more.

Kitty returned to my cock. Energized and droopy lidded. She was running a slow four and a fast eleven. I had let go of Tala’s brain at a twelve.

“What! Jesus man!” Fox snarled.

“That was an asshole move!” Tala barked. “Fuck me! And keep your friend out of my heart!”

“Shit!” I groaned. “Dude, it gets dangerous when it gets too fast!”

“What do you mean fast?” Fox groaned.

Whump…

Thirteen!

“She’s running at a thirteen! You push her past a fifteen and she can break… Like Kitty.”

“You broke Kitty!” Fox snapped. He was pulling out of his girl—

“No, Kitty’s always been odd,” I said. “I broke Vickie.”

“I don’t want to hear about other girls,” Tala said, panting. “Not even if they’re not yours, Fox. Get back in here and finish your job. I’ll take you to your room and you can finish gossiping like teenage girls.”

“Wait…” Fox said. He was hopping up in his pants as he turned around. Tala cursed a pretty significant and drawn out “Fuck off!” Fox hopped to, and then backed away from his sister. “What do you mean broken?”

“Like how she’s got two brains,” I said. “Two hearts. Like we were talking about earlier.”

Kitty squeezed my balls when my eyes almost moved up to Fox. I groaned. There wasn’t any resistance in me, so long as I gave her my attention.

“You’re my amazing stegosaurus,” I said, sweetly.

We both chuckled at her pet name. Fox shook his head, I could see the movement in my peripheral but I had no interest in more detail than that.

We were on a schedule.

Kitty was sucking a dick so well, she deserved my undivided attention.

“Fucking hell Fox,” Tala said.

“Tell me when to stop,” Fox said. “OK, Jordan?”

“I’m not saying stop with your sister’s dick in my mouth, man,” I groaned.

“That’s your fucking sister?” Tala said. “Oh god, why are the weird ones so good at fucking.”

Fox shut her up with a slap to her ass. He drove his cock in and he grabbed her hair. Tala hissed out over her teeth and swung herself back to meet him.

Bam!

Fourteen!

“That’s the sweet spot!” I said, trying to manage to encourage Kitty and to keep Fox from breaking off a piece of Tala’s mind.

“What?” Fox grumbled but I think he figured it out by the next time his hips swung forward. Tala didn’t ratchet up again.

I laser focused on Kitty. Kitty deserved my attention and Tala hadn’t gotten her tits out or anything. I’d be happy to see another beautiful woman’s tits, but that was about all I wanted out of Tala.

I had eight girls.

My eight girls.

Lynsey and Paula. Ira and Vickie. Marie. Avril. Dove and Kitty. I twisted Kitty’s ponytail around in my hand. She greedily slurped and sucked as she handled my balls. Blowjobs were objectively the best thing going.

Tala had a sexy voice as she groaned over the cracks on the skin of her ass. That was fun backup vocals for Kitty’s sloppy happy tongue. My girl opened her eyes, grinned around my cock and through her bright lashes. Her throat rumbled with a low chuckle and then a high giggle.

She was excited to have my cock in her mouth. That made me feel invincible. She was proud of herself, gleeful to be doing something naughty. Plus, I had twisted her romantic heart… mind up a notch for her when I had kept Tala from slamming headfirst into a brain-altering wall.

That mind was ticking up into a six just by watching her eyes.

Invincible wasn’t a strong enough word.

“That’s it, Kitty,” I said, groaning, melting into the couch cushions.

“Yeah! Tala! Fucking hell!” Fox groaned out.

“Please! Please, fucking please!” Tala said.

I didn’t think that please comment should’ve gone as deep as it had. Maybe she was the kind of girl who latched onto whatever was going on. For how pretty she was, maybe she was socially awkward.

Maybe Fox had done something I couldn’t.

I didn’t have a clear look at Tala and Kitty’s minds. I just had a sense of where the excitement was and when the needle hit the red section.

Kitty let go of my balls with her right hand. She grabbed my cock and walked her feet tighter on me, lifting her breasts off of my knees. She noticed it first.

That was a skill I’d need to exploit when it came time to heal her. I’d—

I wasn’t keeping enough thoughtspace available to make future plans. Without her pinning my knees down, I opened my thighs and she waddled right up to my balls. Her left fingers rippled like a master’s across a piano. Her right hand choked and stroked hard. I let my eyes drop closed, almost a microsecond after she pressed me to the opening of her throat and closed her own eyelids.

I pulled her hair enough to make her whimper around my dick as tension hit the apex. I breathed out hard over clenched teeth.

“Fuck! C’mon, fuck!” Jordan barked.

“Fill me, please, baby! Please!” Tala was moaning.

I opened my eyes, watched Kitty’s red face and closed my eyes. Focused on my girl.

I huffed out a hard breath and let go. My heels jumped off the ground as my fingers let blond fall down onto Kitty’s neck. I slapped my hands down, one into the couch cushion, the other onto Kitty’s shoulder. Kitty purred and rumbled her throat.

Tala was performing up her orgasm and I think Fox caught it. I couldn’t do anything as he kicked her up. Fifteen. Sixteen. Seventeen!

That wasn’t a performance anymore!

“No… Fuckin’ hell, buddy!” I tried to say.

Kitty slurped loudly as I came. I hit her first straight down her throat. She coughed. Her eyes opened, red and watery. She coughed again and slipped me down to sludge the rest of my cum out over her teeth and tongue. She pumped me hard, really digging the pad of her thumb into the base of my dick and squeezing the tube along the bottom to get every last drop out of me. She licked her lips, tilted her head back, vibrated her throat in swallowing, and leaned forward showing off an empty mouth.

I smiled, leaned forward over my wet and spent cock. I grabbed Kitty by the neck and kissed her. Both of her brains ramped up. A twelve and a seven. I kissed her quickly a second time and looked over at Fox.

Fox had finished. He was folded over Tala and panting miserable. Her left heel was bouncing like Thumper in Bambi. She breathed fire.

“You gotta pull her down, Fox,” I said. “You’re done and she’s not safe there.”

“Oh, my god, why can’t you and—”

“Because you saw me swing around like a berserker, I’d be fucking with Kitty,” I said. “Besides, Tala’s your fucking mess.”

“Oh, baby! I am such a fucking mess,” Tala murmured dreamily.

Fox shook his head and forced himself to his feet. He cracked his hand down on her ass. Her bumping leg shook his elbow as he breathed to himself.

I caught glimpses of four minds.

“Hurry it up, man! You gotta!”

Sixteen. Fourteen. Eleven. Seven.

“Stop! That’s fucking enough!” I said.

I had managed jumps of twos and threes, but not like that. He didn’t even know how much he was swinging. Or so I inferred.

“Is she any lower?” he asked.

Tala dreamily sighed.

“She’s a seven.”

“Out of ten?”

“Out of twenty, I guess? Once you break fifteen things get dangerous,” I explained. “I don’t know what the upper limit is, but I don’t want to find out.”

I closed my eyes.

One Tala, spinning not quite perfectly in sync with Kitty’s slutty brain.

“She’s not broken,” I said. I was thinking of trying to explain what I was seeing. I was picturing this one thing I used to do that pissed mom off. We’d get plastic forks at some diner or something. I’d bend them, just below the neck. The first few bends, back and forth, they’d hold a new position. Bend. Bend. Bend. Then they’d start to flop. Bend. Bend. Bend. Snap!

“You don’t want to put her up that high again,” I said. “She’s at a seven, she’ll fuck you.”

“Oh god! Not right now!” Tala said, slipping off the desk and grabbing her panties and scrub bottoms from ringing her ankles. “We had twenty minutes and that was seventeen of them. Put your cocks away, boys.”

And Fox and I didn’t look at each other until we had tucked away safely from our coming zippers. I grabbed Kitty around the waist and leaned down to kiss her again.

“Dude,” Fox said, slapping my shoulder. “I don’t want to be in the room with you and Kitty ever again, but thanks for making my sister so happy.”

“Oh, get out of here, Fox!” Kitty pushed him off, but was smiling dreamily.

“We all have to get out of here,” Tala declared and pushed Kitty out of my arms and into the hall. Fox and I followed. Tala yanked the door closed and locked it tight.

“Fox has to go to his room,” Tala said. “If you guys are gonna compare notes about your weird superpowers.”

“You like them though, right?” Fox said, but he didn’t kiss her when his eyes caught sight of a couple of orderlies pushing an empty bed around the corner and past us. We all stepped to the wall to let them pass.

Tala waited.

“I loved it,” Tala frowned. “He can’t hurt me too bad, can he?”

Kitty seemed mostly OK. Vickie wasn’t so bad, right?

“He probably can,” I said, admitting the truth. Maybe, I’d try to keep things under a twelve going forward. I took Kitty’s hand, and she was up to that very twelve. I frowned. Her horny mind, the one turning not unlike Tala’s, was down near a five. What had got her romantic side up so—

“There you are, Fox!” I looked up and Judy grabbed her son and hugged him tight.

Kitty frowned when her mom didn’t see Kitty’s hand in mine, even after waving our hands at the back of her mother’s head.

“Hey you two,” Mr Baker’s, Stephen’s arms wrapped over mine and Kitty’s shoulder. “You wanna run along. Nurse Tala can’t be babysitting Fox all her shift and we’ve got a meeting to maybe get him out of here.

I turned and looked as Stephen came off my shoulders. There were two uniformed cops, waiting. Fox had his eyes on a thirtyish looking black woman. She was good looking, though her uniform made it difficult to tell if she had tits to match her hips. I guessed yes. I remember his mention of the blond nurse, Cheryl. I flicked my eyes to black cop’s bare ring fingers. I probably should’ve looked to her left hand first. I flashed him a thumbs up from behind Kitty’s back.

“Hey man, see you on the outside,” I said, grinning. “If you’ll allow me, Mr and Mrs Baker. I’m gonna take my stegosaurus out on a date.”

“What the—did you call my daughter, Jordan?” Judy asked.

“The cutest animal,” Kitty said.

“If you’re going on a date, brush your hair, Kit. Jesus, it looks like you were just in one of those hair-pulling fights you and Dove always got into.”

* * *