The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 16

by Redsliver

* * *

I woke up dogpiled in a cuddle. The dorm room beds were twins, a struggle for me and one girl. It wasn’t a question of big spoon / little spoon. I woke up in the cutlery drawer after someone had taken out the sorting tray and dumped it violently back in.

Lynsey was sleeping face down on my chest and Paula was sleeping face up on Lynsey’s shoulders. I don’t know how Ira got her arm and knee under me. She was pancaked against the wall. Vickie was curled up like a puppy on the foot of my bed. She had my foot clamped in the crook of her knee.

Marie had taken the other bed for herself.

Dove was gone.

“Holy fuck…” I moaned pitiably.

“Morning,” Lynsey kissed my throat. Unable to move other than that.

My head was still fighting through the vivid clouds of last night. I had to know. What had I done?

“Psst, Paula!”

“Oh for fuck’s sake let me sleep. My vagina is dead. Beaten and clubbed into submission. Shut up.”

She was snoring out the word up.

Sunlight was filtering through the window. It was late January, We were all probably late for class. I know engineering nerds like Paula and Marie had eight thirty classes.

“Oh, god! I gotta go!” Marie announced, confirming my suspicions. She managed to scoop up her clothes from the spiderweb of discards. She kissed me quickly. “Scope!” she suggested and bolted out the door.

“How the hell did she get ready that quick?” Ira said.

“She’s gonna run over to her place to get her clothes and then a shower,’ Paula said. “Screw it! There’s no school today! Stop squirming and sleep!”

“Paula!” I said, again.

“What?” she whined.

“How gay are you?”

“I’m not, I’m in love with you,” she said. “Oh fuck! Now I’m awake! Asshole!”

“Um…”

“Shit, I’ll fuck the other girls to keep the peace,” Paula said, throwing herself morosely onto her feet. “And for the orgasms. And because Lynsey’s got a tight butt.”

“Ow!” Lynsey shouted for being smacked on the cheek.

“Oh shut up,” Paula said. “The orgies are great and all, but don’t forget I’m a great one on one date.”

Paula kissed me.

“Cool, I’ll take you out,” Ira said. “Dinner and a movie?”

“Yes,” Paula said, leaning over and kissing a welcoming Ira. “Huh. You know I’m straight?”

“Yeah, I, uh, wired some things together so you’d stop thinking too much about everything.”

“Thinking too much gives you wrinkles!” she said in ditzy elation.

“Vickie’s gonna age beautifully,” Lynsey said. The words were an insult but the tone was sheer joy.

Paula was hooking her bra closed as she crossed the hall to her dorm room.

“Do you think we should cut out Jordan’s heart and eat it whole to absorb his powers?” One of the guys in the hall asked.

“Yeah, it’s really you’re only hope,” Avril said, tauntingly. She entered my room and closed the door behind her.

“Mornin’!” I said.

“I felt you wiggling in my heart last night, before you conked out,” she said.

“Yeah,” I said. “You’re one of my girls now.”

“Why should I be a one man woman if you’re not a one woman man?”

“I am a one relationship man,” I said.

“Cheeky. Still, you have three hot bodies on you,” she sighed. “I can’t say it’s the worst thing. I’ll be by on Wednesday night for the full brainfuck. Cool?”

“Hot,” I said.

“Man, why is it always the dorks with me?” she said, shaking her head. “You guys are gonna miss breakfast if you don’t get a move on.”

“Fine!” Vickie said, walking herself off the bed with her hands until she was balanced on just her fingertips and toes. She tried a handstand, got halfway up and collapsed down onto her shoulders.

“I’m OK!”

Avril waved goodbye. Lynsey held on tightly as Ira climbed over us. I squeezed Lynsey and swung her out of bed. We stood in a naked circle. Well, I suppose four of us make a square. Parallelogram? Rhombus.

“So, I didn’t really push Paula well enough. Lynsey. You’re the one I played with the most, how are you different? How are things better?” I asked.

She frowned, tilted her head, thinking.

“She doesn’t look at me like I’m a leper anymore,” Vickie said. She stepped over and hugged Lynsey.

“There’s that,” Lynsey said, pushing Vickie gently off. “I think there’s more to do.”

“Did you have to look me in the eye when you realized that?” Ira asked, sighing.

“Yeah, I did,” she said. “But last night was intense. Do you think doing that every night is even feasible?”

“No,” I said. “I’m going to do girls in pairs.”

“Me and Paula? Vickie and Ira? Dove and Kitty? I guess that forces Marie and Avril together?” Lynsey said. “And Avril’s good for wednesday? Do you want me to mock up a schedule? Girls. We could book our time and get things working more smoothly. I don’t mind—”

“Great, scheduled sex…” Vickie said, “Holy shit that just takes the fun straight out of sex.”

“It really doesn’t,” I said. “The fun is in the sex.”

“No, the delicious nutrients are in the meat,” Vickie said.

“What does—”

“The fun is in the hunt,” she interrupted strongly.

“Well, then,” I said. “Keep your pussy wet. I’m an ambush predator.”

“Rapey…” Ira said, frowning. “I don’t mind the schedule thing, Lynsey. Do you need any help?”

“Uh, I might be better at accepting help after my night,” she said.

“Tell me when my night and Paula’s are, that way we can—”

“Why would you be with Paula, Ira? She’s my roommate. You got your own.”

“Hi!” Vickie was still on the floor. I waved back at her.

“Didn’t you hear? I landed a date night with Paula. We’re coming here for the after after-dinner mints. We’ll wife swap, Lynsey. Make it easy.”

“So that means we’re together?” Vickie said, flatly at Lynsey.

“It means you’re Ira’s wife,” Lynsey retorted. They were about to have a less than fun fight but I, cleverly and intentionally, distracted them with my rumbling stomach.

“Breakfast?” I suggested.

* * *

Meal hall only held a handful of stragglers. The walk to Upper Campus was clear due to ugly wet snow. It wasn’t until I sat down in chemistry that I really felt the crushing weight of a hundred human minds. Five minds could feel like eleven in my bedroom. There were nearly a hundred and sixty people in the class, though I doubted everyone made it to class, even on a good day.

I had a choice.

Was I going to fail out?

Was I going to tough through it?

It wasn’t a choice. One woman is a lot of money. I had eight. I had to make it through university if I wanted any hope of handling this power.

I sat by myself, or I tried too. I wasn’t the last one to get to the lecture. I had my hoodie up. This wasn’t good. I owned three and… Well I suppose I did have three girls to handle my laundry. We were going to be cleaning my sheets as often anyways. That said, I looked like a serial killer, hunched over in the far left side of the lecture hall sizing up the tall skinny post-doc teaching the class.

He wasn’t really in my league.

“You OK? You look green. You’re not sick or contagious or anything? You should stay home if you’re not feeling well.”

“I’m not sick,” I said. “Partied a little too hard last night. Thanks though.”

“OK,” the girl inquiring about my health asked. Even if I could put her straight in the mouth of the hoodie, there’d be a whole funnel of students behind her. And she was cute, sure, but I had a type, nines. This seven girl wasn’t going to cut it.

Great, now I felt like an asshole.

“You’re a good person,” I said.

“I have a boyfriend,” she said, quickly shutting me down. “And I’m not a partier. Especially on a Sunday night.”

“Stop whispering with some guy, Nora,” hissed Good Samaritan Nora’s next neighbor, “some of us are trying to pay attention.”

That’s what I was doing. My fingers shook as I scratched out notes on pencil and paper. I hadn’t even taken out my laptop. Or my textbook. I almost failed at getting a new pencil when the last lead broke in the first one.

I tried. I learned about chirality. Some chemicals go one way, some go the other. And that was enough for very different reactions.

Yeah, I had some hands on experience about that effect.

Was there a way to monetize my power?

Besides brothel. Porn studio. Slave trader.

Fuck.

It would be nice to have a job where Mom would still invite me over for Christmas dinner.

I struggled through the day. English was the only class I had more populated than Chemistry. Back to back, the most impersonal classes I was likely to have through all of university. The multitude of minds was the chittering of bugs in my ears. Sometimes I could feel them landing on my skin. I wasn’t able to say “thank you” to the neighbor who checked in on me in that class.

I burnt the next hour in a small awkward corner of the library. The closest thing to alone I could get on campus. I had missed a couple days worth of classes. I hadn’t touched homework since I had eaten the cookies.

I might’ve started catching up.

I was on my phone instantly.

Kitty was sending a class by class selfie stream looking cute as fuck. I texted her back a heart emoji. The next picture was of her, tongue out and cross-eyed, playing with the fucked silly anime face. The one after that was of her boobs in a public washroom mirror.

A bathroom that wasn’t empty of other girls using the restroom.

“Don’t risk—”

I deleted my text. I needed to get inside her mind and fix things before I started throwing ultimatums at Kitty. There was always part of her mind focused on being the disobedient bad girl of sex.

I needed to see her again.

I tried to tell Dove about Lynsey’s schedule. The sisters were gonna need to work together.

I doubted Kitty would be willing to not finish having sex long enough for me to help her.

Dove was instantly bright and sunny in her, “Hey! Love you! Shower now! I’ll talk before I go to work! Love you!”

She had an easier time dropping the l-words than Paula seemed to. Good.

I was gonna have to love these girls.

All you need is love.

And correcting mind control when love is hard.

I had another class. Not an ultra-full lecture hall but in a simple classroom. There were only fifty five people, max, in my psych class. I got up and sighed.

The weather was letting up but Halifax was a gray and hopeless slush puddle as I crossed the snow to the next building. People were out, mostly smokers wrapped in their intermingled equal parts tobacco and marijuana stenches. I could handle thirty people. Or, I didn’t fall into shivers or shakes even once.

The halls were more packed. One foot in front of the other. I stopped at a water fountain, more to splash myself in the face than to drink, and was wiping my face dry with the collar of my shirt as I stepped into psych class.

It was about half-full. Vickie waved me over to sit next to her. I did and she hugged me hard.

“You finally landed him,” Janet asked from the row behind him.

“Me and like seven other bitches. You can only take down a buck like my man in packs!”

“Oh my god, Vickie…” Janet muttered. I looked around, hood still slung forward over my head, hanging into my eyes. We were seated in the middle, to the back. In fact, unless I had been a row back next to Janet, I couldn’t have had more minds in my peripheral vision.

Two doors kept dribbling in person after person. I tightened my grip on my stomach and tried to stare straight ahead where I expected the professor to eventually end up. He walked in and got right into the lecture.

I was on a minute delay.

Janet’s pen poking me in the back of the shoulder helped. The aisle between Vickie and me didn’t really permit her to lean over and stab me to wakefulness. Vickie did thumbs up Janet as a thank you.

The Big 5. OCEAN. Openness to Experience, Conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness, and Neuroticism. These were the measurements of the mind. I started taking in the data by thinking about each of my girls. Could I use this to help them? Help us. Cement our relationship.

Or were these the parts of the mind that trying to change left Vickie’s mind like two Slinkies trying to eat each other.

I snorted to keep from laughing at my mental image.

It’s amazing how little it takes to make you laugh when you’re otherwise in duress.

I called attention to myself.

“Mr… Uh…” Great, the professor didn’t know my name. But we clearly had each other’s directed attention. “Are you alright? You look a little peaked.”

“He had a big night,” Vickie answered for me. Great, now I had the undivided attention of the class.

“Understatement…” Muttered the voice of a man who wanted to cut out my heart and absorb my power. Liam? Lucas? An L name probably. Lawrence! And doesn’t like being called Lorenzo, when you really roll out each syllable. Vickie was the only one who did that. He was three doors down elevatorward and across the hall. Avril’s neighbor.

“Sorry, sir,” I said, to the professor, ignoring Lawrence. “I’ll try not to interrupt again.”

“So long as you’re OK,” he said, with a bright smile for Vickie. Vickie squeezed my shoulder again. She needed my help levering her back over to sit her chair without falling onto the floor.

My notes from psych were illegible scribbles. Or rather, my notes from today’s psych class were worse illegible scribbles than they should’ve been. I should’ve taken out my computer. I should have typed everything. My computer sat on my desk at home.

I had been really hungry.

I had sought out salt and protein and animal fat with a vampirous lustful hunger. I was going to be fat when this was all over. Like an ancient king, a bevy of concubines, and a fat hedonistic lifestyle. Only without the money.

Since I had missed my first class, I was done for the day. I could’ve gone to chem lab, I was scheduled for Tuesdays, but it really didn’t matter so long as I went once a week. I even had my previous write-up already done. Finished before I had gone home last Tuesday.

I think this might’ve been the longest I’ve ever gone without doing homework since I had first lost my virginity.

Sex just seemed worth it.

“Hey~ey,” Vickie grabbed my hand as she followed me into the hallway. “What are you doing now?”

I looked at her, knowing that two of the swirling minds in the broad hallway were hers. She was a long way off from fixed. Was that right? Healed.

Healed.

“I’m gonna go visit Fox,” I said. “Would you like to come with me?”

“Yes, but get an uber? Don’t go walking down Robie. The weather’s starting up again,” she said. “And I can’t go. I got one more class in an hour.”

I leaned in and kissed her. Janet hovered around waiting as she noticed I was saying goodbye to Vickie.

She was wrong about the weather. The sun was out and combining with the wet snow of the morning to make the sidewalks glistening slip ’n slides. Still, I was glad I hadn’t walked as I got out of the uber.

The ride over had been nice. Two minds in the confines of the vehicle. I could almost feel the other minds in nearby cars, outside, through the rolled up windows of the Honda Civic. I was thankful the dude wasn’t a talker. It was just a relief to have some quiet and not be bombarded with psychic mess for the short drive.

I walked through the hospital. Nurses, patients, doctors, orderlies, screaming chaos. The Mad Canuck, listening to the chittering sound of nighttime insects, the true sounds of demons. I took four hard and heavy breaths riding up alone in the elevator.

“Hey there’s the lady killer.” Fox’s wardmate greeted me as I came in. He waved an I.V. tubed hand to welcome me. “Kiddo’s with the head shrinker. He’s been gone nearly the hour. Should be back soon.”

“Thanks,” I said. “How are you holding up?”

“I’d say I’d been worse, be a lie,” he said. “But the nurses are very pretty.”

“We certainly are,” a tall black man in scrubs walked Fox back into the room.

“Just scrumptious,” the old man said. “You gonna make those beds all slow like?”

“You know, I actually get the most sexual harassment in this whole ward?” the male nurse said, with a smile. “No, Mr… sorry, habits. No, Sergeant Hickman, I will not be objectified. But if you keep up the language, I’ll send Franny to do the chore.”

Sergeant Hickman laughed. “Yeah, like you can tell that ogress to do anything.”

“I am very pretty,” the nurse said. “I’ll leave you to your friend, Fox.”

“Thanks Jake,” Fox said, getting into the bed. He wasn’t wearing hospital clothes like the sergeant.

The others that had been sharing the room last time weren’t there. I guess the bed had to be made up for the next patient. And a new mattress needed to be brought in for it.

“Hey,” I said to Fox.

“Hey,” he said. “Wanna go for a walk?”

“Can you? You’re not under suicide watch or something?”

“Yeah, well, technically,” he said. “But, y’know. Some of the nurses are really pretty.”

“I saw,” I said, flatly.

“He’s talking about the little Filipina girl,” Sergeant Hickman said. “Jesus Christ, Kiddo. I don’t know which of you is the better lady’s man.”

“I’m better for the ladies. He’s the better man.”

“He’s the better man. I’m better for the ladies.”

Fox and I looked at each other and laughed for talking over each other. He swung out of bed. I took a deep breath and pulled up my hood.

“What are you doing?” he asked. “Right, you pretend that protects you.”

“It drowns out some of the noise,” I said. I was considering drawing up my parka hood as well. I already looked weird enough.

“What noise?”

“You know how you can hear, uh, see, I mean, sense all the brains out there?” I whispered as I stepped through into the hall.

“And they’re all spikey when they swing around at you?” he frowned. “It blunts the feeling if you get your hands on the one that’s bothering you?”

“But, what about all of the others?”

“Don’t you find the one you’re looking at drowns out the rest?” he asked. I was shaking my head but he had moved along.

He beamed at the cute Filipina girl chitchatting with a hot, if older, blonde at the nurse’s station. Older. They were both older than Fox and I. Filipina looked about our age, but she had at least made her way through nursing school. Older blonde was probably in her early thirties. They both looked at Fox with glittering eyes. They moved towards us, but Fox shook his head. Blonde sat down.

“Jordan, this is Nurse Tala,” he said.

“Hi Jordan,” she said. “Fox, I told you just to call me Tala.”

“I know, showing off,” he said, grinning.

I took a moment to frown at the pair of them. Then it clicked. “Hi! Taking care of my best friend?”

“Of course,” she said, her professional face forcefully holding back a smile.

“And, blondie?” I guessed.

“Cheryl? She’s hardly a blonde,” Tala rolled her eyes.

“And, no, she’s married,” Fox said.

“Oh, excellent…” I said. “I assume you have to get back to work?”

“Cheryl will cover for me,” Tala said.

I looked at Fox. I looked at Tala. I frowned at my best friend. “Dude, I, uh, pack my own lunch.”

“What? Oh, shit, No, dude, not that,” Fox said. “I just need a chaperone and—”

“Right, makes sense,” I said. “Where are we going? Somewhere quiet?”

There were other nurses in the hallway. A wife and daughter visiting. I closed my eyes and breathed heavy. It wasn’t a pressure of noise like a crowded lecture hall. I felt like I had been working out all morning and now I found out I needed to help my best friend move a couch. My muscles were on fire. Brain muscles.

“Um, not too quiet,” Tala said. “It’s not like we can do things like in Dr Tamber’s office.”

I frowned.

“My shrink. Dude! Black hair, amazing shape! Early thirties, maybe? Kinda dark like Marie and—” He shook his head.

“No, just somewhere without so many people coming and going,” I interrupted, though I couldn’t help sharing his stupid grin.

“I know somewhere,” she said, grinning.

“Hey!” Kitty hit me from the back.

“Oh, hey!” I said, putting my hands on the arms wrapped around my neck. She was hanging unevenly off of my back as she pulled on my neck and weighed down my schoolbag.

“Are you here with Mom and Dad. Or or?”

“Or or!” Kitty snorted like a piggy and giggled. “That’s my stegosaurus sound! Or or!”

“I meant are either of our parents—”

“No, Vickie texted me that Jordan was coming here and I—”

“Well then,” Fox cut his sister off hard. He looked in Tala’s eyes and grinned. “I guess we can go to plan C, right?”

“Um, let me get Cheryl to cover for me. Wait one sec.”

Kitty watched the nurse walk away in much the same appreciative head-tilt way that Fox and I did. I looked between siblings. I frowned. Kitty glowed in a shining toothy incandescent smile.

“This is about to be the most weirdest day of my life!” she swung around me and kissed me hard. I held her waist. Tala walked by us and waved us on with a shake of a keyring next to a laminate. Fox hit me in the shoulder and led the way.

* * *