The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 15

by Redsliver

* * *

I was alive! I had superpowers! I felt death’s bony fingers around my throat!

The world around me looked like it was washed in vaseline: indistinct, ephemeral, elsewhere. My heart was pumping like I had run nonstop for weeks. Each breath was dry and cracked. My cock twitched angrily as Dove’s lips snapped off of my cockhead.

Lynsey ground the heel of her palm deeper into my solar plexus. I folded into the mattress.

None of that mattered.

The material was intangible.

The intangible was undisguised, raw, and at hand.

Lynsey was simple. The spinning plates of her mind were knitted and threaded with otherwise invisible strands up and down her spinning tower. The geometry was impossible, unless the threads were more like electric arcs, rolling around the surfaces of their connected dishes and not physical wires.

The metaphors were clunky, impossible.

I could see them all, minds in a bright kind of focus that made the day to day use of my powers feel like cloud watching on a foggy day.

Marie, her mind functioned the steadiest.

Ira, connections of worry were being choked out by a forceful press of her libido.

Paula, her sexuality was fighting back against her need to be included and helpful.

Lynsey, wild knots of rage were backed by a need to take over.

Vickie… Was drunk. Her minds, sparking as they reached out for each other tumbling away from touch of the other. It was a mess.

Dove. Was worse.

She was broken, the axle, or the idea of an axle, that ran through the turn of her brain, needed to be hand cranked. She was doing it. For me. Though the effort made her whole and happy, she was going to burn out.

Step one.

I grabbed Dove by the brain as she slipped aside and Lynsey crab-walked between my knees.

I didn’t know how long I could be kept in this moment. I didn’t have time to waste, and yet every moment seemed impossibly long.

And all too short.

Dove turned and smiled at me as I grabbed her mind. She flitted her eyes around announcing what I had happily realized.

“He’s doing it! He’s only touching me!”

“Why’s he starting with that slut?” Paula grumbled.

“Looking for him to get under your hood and rewiring the… Shit, I don’t know cars. Make you want to lick pussy?” Vickie managed through a sequence of hiccups and giggles.

“YES!” Paula said. “Oh my god, I can’t do it myself!”

“And I haven’t been having much success with you either!” Ira wrapped an arm over Paula’s shoulders. “Actually, I was hoping he’d bring out my inner cock-slut first.”

Dammit! I focused on Lynsey’s tongue rolling up the seam of my sac. I was slipping back out of the sweet spot. I could breathe. Lynsey’s hand had been in my—

Dove seemed to know what I was thinking, she leaned over the bed and pressed her knee at the bottom of my breastbone and leaned in.

Clarity.

Revenge.

I was gonna throw her down on the bed and fuck the ass off—

Her mind was in focus. The moment reached out forever. I just had to keep myself between breaths. The shallow quarter-lungfuls I could manage helped immeasurably.

I ran my mental fingers up and down Marie’s, Paula’s, and Lynsey’s minds. I had to see how they turned. Where was the motivation?

It was tied straight to libido. The need to carry on, succeed, try, act, all tied to the desire and urge to cum, to attract, to connect.

Dove’s was inhibited.

I needed to hold myself here.

I could see the machinery that made her go. I could see the break at the stem of her plates. The more I could see, the more I hated the metaphor. But it worked.

My speed measurements weren’t as clunky anymore. Lynsey was lowest, running at a four. But I could’ve mapped that out to fifteen decimal places. That would be a waste of time. Besides, I couldn’t drop back into this state everyday. Paula was next, dropping from where she had been, a nine, and about to plummet below Lynsey.

She gasped when I grabbed her mind.

The thorns, scythes, and cudgels at the connections between her self-image, her sexuality, her tolerance of female friends. Forcing those families of plates together had amassed a cancer of self-doubt, disgust, and guilt. It was wrenching her mind apart. If too much had built up like this, pushing her where her mind wouldn’t be led, she’d crack.

Like Vickie.

Like Kitty.

But I wanted her to be my girl, and it was easier if they would fuck together.

I didn’t think I could make her bisexual, not with just one little thing.

I ran my feelers in and out of Ira’s mind. There wasn’t some lesbian lightswitch to flick, a one size fits all solution to bring back to Paula.

Inspiration hit me. I didn’t need to make Paula attracted to women. I needed to blunt her resistance to the thoughts of disgust or distaste. I quickly swept away the mess I had left in her mind. I blinked, edging back. Paula rushed across the floor and apologized for stepping on Vickie’s shoulder. Paula’s mouth glomped onto my cock as Lynsey stared daggers up from my balls.

Right. They could feel it. They knew I was deep in their minds. In their hearts.

I think it was more than that. Their souls? Or was that too mystical? Was this magic? Science?

Those thoughts were a waste of the moment these girls were giving me. Dove leaned forward, most of the time there wasn’t much pressure on my chest. Paula slapped Dove’s ass and eased Dove off of my lungs.

Paula. Her mind was clear. Spinning without waste. I looked to the threads again. Insignificant strands of gossamer. Full bolts of furious lightning. Choking vines of wicked thorns. I focused in tightly.

I pulled thoughts, threads from other plates, weaving them together. It was as if each plate was the adjacent neighbor of every other. The metaphor failed repeatedly.

I found her sense of glee and excitement. The moments of her memories where she was conspiring with girlfriends, sisters, and classmates. I coated her wicked resistance with layers and layers of shared joy and fun.

She gasped.

“You son of a bitch! That’s brilliant!”

“What’s he doing?”

“Give him a minute!” Lynsey interrupted everyone. The attention came off my balls and dick. The warm saliva tingled coolly with the air of the room. Dove kept me from tumbling back out of the state, but if I came, I was out of it too.

I was burning with impatience and I had to cut through my feelings to focus on my tools.

There would be fun, more fun, when I handled my shit.

Boys! Paula had been boy crazy since she was twelve. She had a tomboy phase before that. She didn’t look it. She was a skinny long-haired pretty girl. I guess she did dress in hoodies and jeans, but so did every college girl. I didn’t see her with makeup often.

Once, she had loved boys. Now, she loved men. She had picked her engineering degree because she didn’t want a class full of catty bitches. She kinda hated it that Marie and her few other female classmates had so quickly forged together their clique.

I didn’t need all that detail. I just needed her desire. That came off in ropes. Holy shit! Paula loved sex! I packed that love in on top of her moments of giggling friendship and shared secrets.

I hadn’t made her love girls.

I hadn’t stopped her from being batshit-thirsty for cock.

I had simply painted the fight in her mind a less combative color. Now, sex amongst my women, from Paula’s point of view, was teamwork, friendship, sharing secrets.

“Oh my god!” Paula said, falling back. Lynsey grabbed Paula’s elbow and heaved the redhead off the bed. Vickie was five-star frog splashed. She erupted in giggles and Paula laughed as well.

“Hey, I’m gonna give your pussy a try? OK Vick? Vickie? V!”

Vickie laughed.

“Don’t honk my boobs too loudly,” Vickie laughed harder and gasped for air.

I did it. Maybe a half measure, but I had cleaned the wedge in Paula’s mind. I had set her up so she wasn’t about to crack like an egg.

I shouted excitedly! I was so proud of myself! Lynsey scrambled back from my cock. Dove drove her knee in tighter. My self-adulation would’ve been enough to drop out of my mind.

“My jaw’s sore, Marie, get in there,” Lynsey said.

“He’s on to you next? You’re giving up without a fight?” Marie laughed, but she slipped herself between Lynsey and me as Lynsey clambered to her feet. Lynsey looked me in the eyes.

“He’d better be,” she said.

Well, can’t argue with that. I thought I would jump back to Ira but Lynsey had made demands that weren’t unreasonable. I would’ve smiled at Lynsey if I had any control of my muscles. I was all about the mind states. Lynsey. She was kinda built for the good girlfriend, supportive of the guy, buying into his idiosyncrasies. If she had as much confidence in her worth as I had back before I first reached into her mind, she’d have walked away.

But she let it happen.

Go on, get it out of your system.

I’m better than a bunch of whores.

I’m here to love you and whatever it takes for you to love me.

But Vickie…

I could fall in love with Vickie and Lynsey knew it.

If she had known Kitty, Lynsey would have put up barriers against Kitty as well.

And if Marie hadn’t been dating Fox.

Or if she thought Paula would put up with me for more than a fling.

Ira was a lesbian. There shouldn’t have been a chance.

Avril was a user. Dove was cold inside. Those were the girls Lynsey was prepared to put up with.

But she shouldn’t have.

And I should’ve loved her enough to not need to.

Jesus! Lynsey was nervous, but her mind was put together so much better than Paula’s had been. Everything was in its place. If I wanted to really get her to pull her claws out, I needed to make a mess of things.

I frowned. I started to pull out.

“Do it!” Lynsey said.

“But—”

I was surprised I got the word out. I rasped and gasped. Marie was cupping my balls and arhythmically pumping my cock. The unpredictability of her handjob was what was keeping me from slumping into a finish.

How long have we been doing this?

They had learned techniques, allocated skill points, my cock was—

Lynsey grabbed my nose and jaw.

“Please, I want to fit in,” she said, eyes deeply staring into mine. “I don’t want to lose out on being in love. I can do it. You can help me.”

I nodded. She let go of my face and smiled as I looked into her mind again.

Paula I just had to wire things together. Vickie was enjoying my successes loudly. Lynsey was a different animal. She had fairy tale expectations of romance. She had childhood expectations. She had smart expectations. She had reasonable expectations. She knew which were which.

If I let her go, she’d find someone she was looking for.

I was that guy, apparently, last semester. I was that guy, until I was more than that guy.

She deserved that guy. I would be that guy.

Exclusivity. She was only for me. That was rigid, concrete, and fundamental. I know what that felt like in her mind. Could I do it the other way? I layered feelings together in Paula’s mind. Could I tweeze Lynsey’s mind apart? Could I separate her expectations of me, from hers of herself.

I had to try.

There were many plates within a mind. Many is the most exact number I could name. The threads between them, they didn’t always start and end uniformly. It took a while, even if the out of timeness my mind was experiencing in this state of near completion.

She kept whispering encouragements, right in my ear.

She wanted this.

I wanted this.

The guilt boiled away.

Some things were easy. Paula was the easiest. Roommates aside, they weren’t the best of friends, but they were close. That backbone between them, being forced to share space and time. Love was easy to work into that relationship.

I realized I was going to have to do this piece by piece. Girl by girl.

I didn’t know how much time I had.

“Name two more. I’ll make three work tonight.”

“Vickie and Marie,” Lynsey said instantly.

Hard mode it was. But not impossible. I sunk deep into the details. Lynsey legitimately disliked Vickie. Lynsey saw the two of them as apex predators snarling over a killed deer. That amused me. Marie was like an opportunistic vulture overhead.

I tried my best with Vickie. Putting the cupcake back and grabbing a salad. Self-control is where I started. Then I followed her sharing instincts, the ones I used with Paula. Those were harder to tie in, but I made progress, if not perfection.

Lynsey wanted to save the world. Make it a better place. Cut away the predatory capitalism that exploited and funneled unearned power to the top. She seemed more against the thing that hurts than for the people she wished to help. I felt like I was flipping plates straight over in her mind. She screamed out as I did so. I couldn’t stop halfway, I had to go. I hoped I wasn’t destroying her world as I did so.

Self-control. Sharing. Saviorhood. I don’t think I made Lynsey really look out for the downtrodden, but I put her on task to at least check in with the world she wished to improve.

“Is that enough?” I asked.

“For today…” Lynsey frowned. “You promised me Marie.”

“Aw!” Marie said. “I love you guys too!”

“I will when he’s done,” Lynsey snapped.

“Don’t worry, I love you right now, Marie,” Ira said, hugging the black girl warmly.

I knew where to start in her territorial instincts. I started with the same suite I had connecting Lynsey to Vickie. It was easier this time. I saw things I missed. Fear. Fear of loss, a broken heart, unworthiness. Now, sharing, giving, uplifting wouldn’t risk her fear but feed her heroism. Marie sucking my dick would make Lynsey feel like she was saving the world.

I pulled out of her mind.

The last orgy, the flickers of connection, it had all left me energized and ravenous. I was starting to feel wiped. My head ached with use. I needed to let go and—

Marie let go.

I cursed like a bitch. “Suck my cock!” I growled. Almost managing to breathe myself down and out the unfulfilled side of my trance. Dove eased off my chest and sunk her mouth down on my cock.

I was back in her mind.

Make her go. Make her need. Make her desire.

I needed to fix a ripcord to her libido and yank it so she’d start up on her own.

I didn’t know what I was building. I didn’t know how I was building it. I clamped myself onto the through force of her mind. She could make it go herself. At a look from me. A soft touch. She was spinning, had been since she had put away my clothes.

I reached up and grabbed her ass. I watched her trigger herself.

I saw the disconnection, like those threads and arcs between plates had been severed with a baseball bat. Her mind wasn’t well handled. The edges didn’t fit back together anymore. I had to tie things up in other emotions.

I couldn’t even trace them back the way I had in Lynsey’s mind. What was going on?

I frowned. I looked for anything I could. Her need to make her father proud. Her knowledge of how good she looked by the way she was treated. Even the urge she sought out to pull herself out of bed in the morning.

It was all small.

I hoped I wasn’t making too much of a mess as I wove a thick rope of small feelings. I stitched the cord through her image of me. She was happy to like me. She was jealous of Kitty. I pulled that cord and looped to her libido.

“Oh my god! You can’t just dive in like that! He’ll cum!” Marie and Lynsey shouted together as they tried to wrench Dove off my cock.

If I didn’t fight with them, this was over.

I wanted it to be over.

Marie.

Ira.

Vickie.

Avril!

“AVRIL!” I bellowed out and dragged myself back from the brink. She wasn’t mine!

“Should we go get her?” Vickie asked from the floor, giggling.

“Someone’s gonna have to get dressed,” Paula said. “I sure as shit ain’t.”

“Oh my god! Let me do it!” Lynsey gleefully clambered out of the bed. She torpedoed off the edge and Paula grabbed her in a wrestling hug as she fell into their pile with Vickie.

“I hate to see her leave, but I love watching that ass plummet off a bed,” Ira snickered.

“You want to take punching his lungs?” Dove asked Marie.

I let the world fade out again.

I still had Vickie’s mind to work with.

Kitty wasn’t here. Marie was… Marie was fine, she fit in this thing the best. I didn’t need to play in there.

Vickie’s mine was like a deck halfway through the bridge of a riffle shuffle. The pipe of motivating libido that stuck itself through the center was bent and crooked. Turning one half of her mind just upset the rest.

She was also drunk, so every action I took was like working a steering wheel covered in grease. She was a mess.

“Get your tongue out of my ass so I can grab him Avril.”

“Shh! C’mon baby, focus,” Dove whispered, as she rubbed my cock on the side of her cheek.

“Now?” Marie asked.

I felt Dove’s head shake until I took a large breath and then she nodded furiously. Marie drove her fist down into my ribs.

“Lower,” Dove suggested.

I groaned and bucked but I managed to stay clenched and starfished all at once.

“Paula! Please stop! I need to go get Avril!”

Vickie clambered to the edge of the bed and pulled herself up. I flipped through her mind. She was hurt. She wanted Lynsey to like her. Vickie hated bullies and not being able to make friends. She didn’t trust boys and I was no exception. I was just so damned cute!

I was smiling like an idiot. Dove recommended another lung punch. Marie was enjoying those.

Vickie grabbed up my hand. If I had time, if she wasn’t drunk, I could bring her back onto track. What had pulled her apart? Wanting to stay and wanting to stomp out for being cheated on.

I rubbed her fingers with my thumb. She laced our hands together and pulled herself up onto my shoulder, digging in her chin, and watching me as she laughed.

“Don’t break anything,” she said, brightly.

“Gotta clean up my muh-ess-uh!” I lost my grip on Vickie’s mind like I was struggling to hang off the side of cliff. She was gone, I rushed away, and then I lost the individual connection.

“I don’t think he needed that one,” Dove slapped Marie on the ass.

“Sorry,” she said.

I had to be dragged back up to the edge. Lynsey was hopping into her clothes. Paula had been rolled over me and deposited on my bed. Ira sat on the desk, her feet on the foot of my bed, watching like an overlord. Vickie was slumped and staring at my eyes. She looked sad. I reached over and brushed Vickie’s hair from her face. She was sweaty and the room smelled of sex.

“I’ll get in there soon.”

“I know,” she said.

“What if we suck his dick together?” Paula asked. “Really get our tongues working in synch and—”

“We don’t want him to cum all over our faces,” Marie said.

“Oh I do. I love to look at you with your eyes cum-glued shut.”

“He’s not going to blow the lenses out of her glasses,” Dove said, rolling her eyes.

“I’ll be back with Avril!” Lynsey said, brightly and shot out the door. The light of the hall made me flinch, popping my cock out of Dove’s mouth. Paula shot in and slurped loudly.

“Fine, I needed a break,” Dove said. “Do you think there’s Advil? I think the muscles in my wrist are gonna look like The Rock if we have to keep this up.”

“By the computer,” Marie pointed. “Vickie, kiss the man.”

Vickie gleefully scrambled up and grabbed my face. She was sobering up, but she had been obliterated when she had arrived in my room. Her tongue slapped around my face with abandon.

I got there. The state, I could feel it before I was in it. Vickie’s mind materialized and I grabbed it as I let go of her.

If things went badly, I’d be playing fifty-two pick up. I worried she’d be a dribbling awkward mess. I knew what wedged Vickie’s mind apart. I found threads. She didn’t have the same tools to work with as Paula and Lynsey. Yeah, she shared with Ira, but Vickie shared with brothers and sisters and cousins. Tying how she treated family to her sexuality would shatter her worse.

She didn’t want to save the world. She wanted a little, very little, piece of it for herself and she wanted to be good enough to deserve that.

She wanted a great boyfriend. She wanted to be a crazy and wild girlfriend. But she wasn’t crazy and wild, not deep down. She knew I liked it. She tried her best.

Do or do not. There is no try.

I had to bring both, what she dreamed she could be and who she actually was, together. I wanted that person to be closer to the dream.

I picked up a few things, but her mind was in shambles. I think I made progress, but she wouldn’t stop kissing me. Dove had her knee back on my chest. I don’t know who was licking my balls. Ira was fingering Paula, but whether it was Marie or Paula keeping me fueled, I couldn’t guess.

I think I made some progress, but Vickie’s chaos was big. I had to be careful. I needed more time and the tongues and fingers and kisses were stampeding me off a cliff.

“Dove!” I pleaded, readying myself from the punch. She heard me. She grinned and she leaned her weight forward.

The door burst inward, just enough for Lynsey to slip in, face aglow, and Avril being pulled behind by the fingers.

“I brought Avril!” Lynsey shout-whispered as she bowled into my room. The shock on top of the pleasure hit before Dove’s knee. I groaned, let go of Vickie’s mind, and splashed over Paula’s face and Marie’s ear.

I stared bloodshot at the ceiling. That was about all I could do.

“Oh, he’s dead… Guys, you gotta stop interrupting me. I’m on dut.y I really can’t be fucked tonight.” Avril slapped Lynsey on the ass and closed my door from the outside.

* * *