The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 14

by Redsliver

* * *

It was time for my training montage. I came out of the showers as clean and fresh smelling as I could manage. All of the orgies’ worth of sodden bedclothes and ensweatened body clothes were tumbling about in the washing machines in the first basement.

I should’ve become a psychic superstud months ago! I hated doing my laundry and now I had girls.

I wisely never verbalized that thought.

In my bedroom, a naked Ira and a near-naked Marie (she wore glasses having learned what I did to contact lenses) were tucking fresh sheets around my mattress. They were pale purple and printed with overly geometric flowers.

“These yours?” I asked Ira.

“Vickie’s,” Ira shrugged. “I’m still not used to getting boy-sweat and cum everywhere.”

“Practice makes perfect,” I said, squeezing her butt and kissing her cheek.

Marie was a happy six. Ira was an ecstatic ten. I was the apex predator alpha wolf. Marie was the deer. Ira was the circling ravens.

“Where’s everyone else?” I asked.

“We’re trying to keep things from going too far,” Marie rolled her eyes. “Dove’s down in Ira’s room watching Netflix ready to tag in when my jaw’s ready to fall off.”

“You feeling better? You were worrying about soreness before?”

“That’s why we have the tag team,” Ira said, “Don’t worry about her.”

I looked at Marie. She shrugged. She didn’t look as enthused as Ira. I reached over and grabbed my theater lesbian’s chin.

“Let’s start with you,” I said.

“Oh! I don’t think so,” Ira said, slapping me in the chest. “I don’t have half the skills with one of those,” she vaguely gestured with her open palm to my cock, “than our illustrious Marie, here.”

“I’m not a whore, Ira,” Marie glowered.

“Yeah, because you haven’t majored in business! You could be making money ass over fist!”

“Hand over fist.” I corrected.

“Not if she wants to make the big bucks,” Ira said, slapping Marie’s ass. “What I’m saying is, I’m the shittier blowjobber. I’ll step in when it’s time to ease you down.”

“Right, time to achieve Nirvana,” I said, stepping back and up on my bed. I folded my heels under my butt and stroked my cock to an easy erection.

“I’ll grab pillows for our knees,” Ira said, rushing across the room to the other bed.

“No need,” Marie said, pushing my shoulder and turning me. I wiggled back to sit at the head of my bed. She climbed up on her belly and readjusted her bangs, making sure to keep every strand out of her way.

It was time. I took a deep breath.

Two minds out there in the ether. Marie’s and Ira’s. I could count them. One two three… Wait were they all the same? Think of the speeds. An eight and an eleven, another eight… Two minds. Eight and eleven. Spinning together.

Ira flicked me in the ear.

“We don’t need to get ripcorded,” she said. “This is about you, right? So stop trying to make us incapable of anything but going balls deep.”

“Don’t go balls deep,” Marie said, her fingers wrapping around my cock. She rolled her cheek up and down the opposite side of the shaft. “You don’t want me gagging until I throw up.”

“But, I went—”

“Not in the first minute you didn’t,” Marie said. “Let me set the speed.”

Ira flicked my ear again.

“Ow! Quit it!” I said.

“No, you need to know that this isn’t about you getting great head, this is about mastering your superpowers. With great head comes failed… Well, I fucked up the Spider-man thing, but stop being in control.”

“Yeah,” Marie said, lifting her lips to the head of my cock and giving it a quick little peck. “This is about us and our control.”

“Should we clear the pipes a few times first?” I asked. “You know how I can keep going, right?”

“Ow!” I covered my flicked ear.

“You didn’t slow down after a cum,” Ira said. “You just needed to refuel. Let us do our job.”

“Yeah, right… Our job…” Marie rolled her eyes and rolled her lips over her teeth as she slipped my cockhead onto her tongue.

I took a deep breath and put my hands on my knees. I wanted to grab fistfuls of Marie’s hair. I wanted to smirk at her, ignore her request, and fuck her throat.

In my mind, that threat of vomit was not a possibility.

That wasn’t what this was about.

This was about Paula’s cracking mind.

This was about Vickie and Lynsey’s fighting spins.

This was about Avril thinking I was a fling.

This was about peeling Dove off the zero spin floor.

This was about stitching the damage I had done to Vickie’s brains back together.

This was about Kitty.

This was about me.

I opened one eye. Marie was gurgling wetly. I watched Ira who had her hands knotted together as she looked on in giddy excitement.

Marie was ready to suck and fuck and be loved for it.

My powers worked perfectly for them.

The two least necessary to fix girls were the ones to get this done.

I caught Ira’s finger before she flicked my ear again.

“Dude, she’s sucking your dick, stop eye-fucking the other girl in the room.” Ira ran her hand over Marie’s hairband. Marie clenched her eyes tightly closed and bobbed her head more. I was rolling towards the back of her throat but she was only handling the front third of my cock. Ira flicked her eyes at me. “It’s rude to ignore a girl.”

“Agreed,” I said, slapping my hand on Ira’s asscheek and dragging her over to me so I could take a mouthful of her right tit. “Ah wonn agnoh uh pwatty guhl agun.”

“Boys are so fucking simple,” Ira sighed, she started stroking my hair. She grabbed my nose and pulled me tighter on her boob.

Marie was aggressively and sloppily gobbing saliva down on my cock. Her whole spine, down to her tailbone, rippled with the worm of her blowjob. She had her wrists crossed primly under her tits and did all of the work with her mouth.

Her lips and tongue rolled over me the most. Blowjobs are awesome! If there wasn’t pussy, I’d still love getting my cock in women. Ignoring the fact that neither women nor I would exist.

“Goddammit!” I grinned, popping my mouth off of Ira’s brown tit. She wiped the saliva off her brown nipple and smeared it over my face.

“You’re such a spazz,” Ira said, laughing. She bent down and kissed me. She really put her all into it, her fingers tightening in my hair and trying to lift me off my ankles. Marie’s headbutt to my bellybutton kept me grounded. Ira broke the kiss with a large wet smack.

“You kiss good,” I said.

“Yeah, I had my run of pretty girls who wanted to practice but never wanted to cum back in high school,” she said. “It’s so-oo much better at university!”

Marie gulped sloppily around my cock as Ira smacked Marie’s ass.

“I’m glad you’re here,” I said, pulling Ira against me. She lifted her right leg and settled her knee down on the bed. She leaned her head on my shoulder. “I like having a team when I fuck my girls.”

“You’ve got Fox,” Ira said.

“He can get his own league,” I said. “Besides, he doesn’t want to be anywhere near his sisters.”

I settled my hand on Marie’s skull, but then I saw how askew Marie’s glasses had become. I reached down and picked them off of her face. She had her eyes mostly closed anyways. I put them in Ira’s hands. She grinned and slipped them on her face.

“How do I look?” she smiled.

“Like I wanted to cum all over your face,” I said, brightly.

She flicked me in the ear. Her nail smacked right into the canal. It really sent me twitching. Ira hopped up, drummed her palms on Marie’s buttcheeks.

“I’m putting your glasses down on the left of Jordan’s computer,” Ira said.

Marie gulped a thank you.

I was feeling it now. I was sticking in the back of her throat. The ring of Marie’s neck muscles rippled and eased me into her esophagus. I could relax and blast my—

I snatched Ira’s hand out of the air. She reached down with her left and dragged Marie gaping off of my cock. I shuddered, but I had stopped. I took a deep breath. Marie glugged down oxygen until she belched.

“Excuse me…” she muttered.

“Tag out pretty, he’s getting too hot,” Ira reached under Marie grabbing an elbow and the meat of the thigh. Ira roll-tossed Marie over my knee and onto her back. She hopped in front of me, licked her fingers and grabbed my cock tightly.

“You’re not gonna use these pretty lips,” I asked, grabbing Ira’s grin and pulling the lower lip down from her teeth.

“The plan is to keep you going up, not burning you out.”

Marie kissed the back of my neck and slipped off my bed. She grabbed my big bathrobe which I had thrown against the wardrobe after my shower. She slipped into a pair of Ira’s flip-flops.

“I’ll check with Dove,” Marie said, coming back and kissing the pair of us on the lips. She put her finger right up in my face after. “Don’t throw her down and fuck her stupid. And she doesn’t need to go crazy to fuck you either. Keep it in control.”

I got another quick peck on the lips and she left my room.

Ira pulled her eyes back from Marie’s leaving butt. Ira had kept her wrist pumping the whole while.

“Spit and cock is slippery,” Ira said.

I could hyper focus on her mind, when it was hers alone. I could see it as a stack of spinning plates. I still couldn’t pick out individual thoughts, intuitions, feelings. Whatever I thought of as her brain and most of the girls thought of as her heart.

“Pussy’s pretty wet,” I said, reaching down and rubbing Ira’s flushed red lips. She smiled.

“Your fingers are a bit too big to do that right,” she said.

“Your fingers are just right for my dick, Goldilocks,” I said.

“Fuck you, Papa Bear,” Ira snorted. “There’s one thing I’m not,” she fluffed her midnight black hair, “and that’s Goldilocks.”

“There’s one thing you are,” I said, grabbing her breast and pulling her lips to mine. “Is mine.”

“I know!” she said. She was giddy but she was winding down from her double digits with just the pair of us. I wondered if I could go inside her mind and make her heterosexual. More hetero. Maybe I should make the other girls a bit more lesbian?

“I’m down from my high,” I said, lightly kissing her. I put my hand on her head.

She looked down and her rocking wrist. She watched the head of my cock squeeze out of her tight fingers with every down stroke. She leaned left and looked at the door. She rocked her shoulders back and grabbed my hand from the top of her head.

“My jaw’s a little sore, but…” she lifted her leg and reached it back and around my butt. I grabbed her ass by both cheeks and leaned back as she had to let me go. It was easy enough to drag her opening straight towards me. I ran my cock in a circle trying to get purchase. I met Ira’s eyes and eased her down.

She jumped frustratingly up and away from my cock as the door swung inward.

“Oh, hey, Marie’s grabbing some Advil from Vickie’s dresser and then she’ll be back,” Dove said.

“You’re tits aren’t out,” I said, dragging Ira further onto my cock as Dove shut the door hard. “Can’t have that.”

“I got the short straw, figured I’d stay out of things until I could run down and grab your laundry,” Dove said, shaking her head. Her mind was a zero. I flicked at it, in the direction Ira was spinning. Dove grinned and accelerated herself up to a five. “Hey now! Do you want your clothes to get stolen?”

“I don’t want to wear clothes ever again,” I said, finally seating myself deep into Ira. She tightened her arms around my neck, reinforcing her grip and rolling her body into me. Dove rubbed Ira’s shoulder.

“Your tits aren’t out,” Ira said, looking through her bangs. “Can’t have that.”

Dove shook her head. The door opened again, Marie brought a seven brain into the room.

“Do you know what he feels like when he’s gonna cum?” Marie said, flatly looking at the girl on my cock. “Is he gonna let you off when he gets too close?”

“That’s your job, he gets really distracted by a good flick to his ears.” Ira said.

I flicked Ira in the ear.

Oh my god, all three women were pissed at me. And one of them, I don’t know if it was Ira or Marie, had never been so turned on by the act.

“You can’t do that!”

“We’re trying to help you?”

“You think I’m just begging for cock?”

Turnabout wasn’t fairplay.

“Yeah, actually, Ira. I think that is how you’re turning out,” Dove said quietly.

“It’s like you just discovered chocolate and now all you can think about is getting fat,” Marie added nodding.

I was glad for the moving of the spotlight and I was smart enough not to pile on and bring everything back to me. Instead, I grabbed Ira tightly around the waist in a bearhug. I started jumping her whole torso up and down my cock. She was clenching, like she was scrambling for a handhold before she fell off a cliff. But with her pussy.

“Ow! Crap!” I flinched from Dove’s flick in the ear. Marie’s just knocked around the upper shell but Dove’s nail clapped across the little bulge that protects the ear canal. It slowed her fingernail down but not enough to prevent the full follow through. “Fucking stop that!”

“You were getting red-faced,” Marie said.

“I don’t want ear abuse associated with getting laid,” I said, dragging Ira down and grinding her around in circles. “So quit it!”

“Yeah…” Dove said, she flicked her eyes at her phone. She frowned.

Ira started moaning extra sexily. Marie elbowed Dove.

“Fine!” Dove said. I had lost track of whose mind was the six, the seven, or the ten. There was no slow descent like there had been with just Ira and me. Dove grabbed Ira by hugging around her shoulders, dragging Ira’s arms off of my neck and dragging her back off of my cock. I still had Ira’s waist. She bent bonelessly. Marie grabbed my wrist.

I let go, watching Dove and Marie drag Ira away. Her wet pink mess slid off of my cock. She kicked off the wall and fell with Dove to the floor. Marie stepped over the pair of them and settled herself in front of me.

“Dove’s gonna stay sidelined until after your clothes are washed,” Marie explained, untying my robe and letting it fall of her dark body. I pushed out of my sitting position and bowled her over onto her back.

I missed her lips, kissed her chin, then pushed her head further back and claimed her neck. She folded both of her legs outside my left hip but I rolled up her higher asscheek and spread apart her pussy and ass.

“C’mon, get up you crazy cunt,” Dove groaned and tossed Ira onto the far bed. Also fully made with another set of Vickie’s sheets. These were girly pink with something white. I didn’t give them much attention. If I was looking over there at all, I was seeing Ira kneeling and bent over the corner of the bed while a grumbly, but happy Dove, was squatting down and opening Ira up the way I had Marie.

So I wasn’t looking over more than that quarter-second glance. I had Marie. I stretched her out towards the foot of the bed. She reached up and pushed herself back with her hands on the side of my desk. I dragged my cock across her pussy.

Ira had been wetter.

Marie was gushing.

I groaned and thrust myself into my girl. I lifted myself up from her throat and smirked.

“Don’t go blasting inside of me,” she whimpered. She twisted her lips in frustrated self-incrimination. She responded by swinging her ankles and feebly kicking my calf and the air behind my butt. “We’re doing this for a purpose.”

“I know,” I said, grinning. I really wanted to get this figured out. But I had to compete that desire with the immediate desire to batter Marie’s already sore body into an inanimate pile of goo. I started fucking hard.

“I don’t want you to stop!” Ira moaned.

“Then stop kicking me and let me take care of you,” Dove countered.

“You’ve got really great fingers…” Ira moaned.

“You’re still flopping around like a—”

“Jordan!” Ira growled.

Marie was a panting mess and I wasn’t much better draped over her. She groaned and thrashed as I slowed to a stop at the bellowing of my name.

“Right,” Dove said, standing up and swatting her left hand up and down, spattering the carpet with Ira’s drips. “C’mon now, Jordan. You gotta hold off.”

She reached over and hugged me, biting my neck as she reached down and pushed a shaking Marie off of my cock.

“Oh my god…” Marie moaned pathetically.

Ira popped over the edge of the bed and reached out and grabbed Marie. Marie shrieked as she was dragged over the bed and landed on Ira.

“Fine!” Dove said. She lifted off of me and settled down on her knees, still fully dressed. I let her ease me back. She settled down and grabbed my balls and the shaft. She started infuriatingly slowly.

Marie and Ira were moaning on the floor. I crossed my hands together behind my head and grinned up at the roof.

“C’mon now, don’t go into that head of yours,” Dove said. “Stay in the moment. Stay present.”

Ira popped up again, because she had threaded her thighs with Marie’s. Ira leaned back, shoulder blades on my mattress, left arm reached out for me. I grabbed her fingers and ran my thumb over her knuckles.

“See, I don’t just want cock,” Ira said, quite defensively. She started circling her pussy hard into Marie’s. Marie was giving back as hard.

“Holy fuck, I was so close, don’t ease up now!” Marie started panting.

We all, not Dove, flinched when Dove let go of my cock slapped her hand flatly down on my stomach.

“Present, Jordan.”

“Right,” I said, nodding. “Back to work, soldier.”

“You’re a weird guy,” Dove shook her head and grabbed my cock again. I tried to hump, lifting my hips off the bed but Dove slowed her hands in response.

Marie’s eager grunting wasn’t helping cool me down. Ira sounded warm and patient as she groaned backup vocals.

I didn’t have to be patient!

These were my girls!

Dove was there for me to take!

I bit the inside of my cheek. I knotted my fists as tightly as they could go. I punched the bed. Dove’s fingers let go of me.

“Close?” she asked, warmly sliding up against my side. I ran my hand around her back and ran my hand over her arm.

I answered her with a deep breath. I stepped back from need. My mind stop screaming to Take! Take! Take!

I was in control.

These were my girls.

I would get better.

I nodded, leaned over and kissed Dove lightly.

“Back to work.” I tried to tell her but Ira exploded in a panting eruption.

Dove’s phone started buzzing.

“That’s your clothes,” Dove kissed me back, leaping me, and apologizing profusely for stepping on Ira’s knee when she landed on the floor.

“Marie!” I interrupted the girl-love more sharply than I had intended. Marie was panting, I could hear the need and frustration and imminence in her voice. “Get over here!”

Someone’s mind shot up.

Someone’s mind slacked off.

There was nothing smaller than a six among them. At a six I was confident that girl was for me, maybe not as dirty and as fun as I could imagine, but eager. The higher spins made a girl for all of us. Dove slipped out the door with my laundry basket.

Ira giggled on the floor and Marie climbed on the bed. I raised my finger and told her to turn around. Marie smiled, her hair band was coming loose, she swung her knee over my chest and backed her wet pussy towards my face. I reached up and hugged her thighs and ass, pulling her straight down to my mouth.

Receiving attention… was amazing.

Receiving attention… designed not to pay off… was several kinds of torture.

Returning attention… gave me purpose. I started feeling like I was involved with my girls. I immediately felt better and more energized. Marie’s breath and fingers started on my cock. I sloppily attacked Marie’s pussy.

“Oh! Jesus!” she gasped. “Ju-just… just… just-st focus on-on-on the cl-clit… I-Ira… Oh!”

I didn’t need her explanation of how Ira had put in the groundwork. I just listened, slipping down the bed to get my lips around her clit. Marie’s fingers twitched and she hissed out warm breath all over the slick wetness left on my cock. She was cumming.

Ira’s hand was running over my leg as she stood over the bed. She was catching her breath as Marie lost hers. I pulled my mouth back from her pussy and eased my grip on her hips. I shoved her off me towards the wall. She limply held onto my cock as she shuddered.

I grinned, face a mess, at Ira.

“You’re all nasty,” she laughed, climbing up on my bed. She pushed my cock down with the palm of her hand and rolled it around. I let my eyes close. She flicked me in the nostril.

“Jesus!” I flinched, covering my face. Marie was hugging my leg. I reached over and petted her hip with my free hand.

“I always thought sex was pretty good before you got into my heart,” Marie moaned.

“What?” I said, misinterpreting her comment as criticism. I covered my mouth and nose tighter as Ira shook her head smiling.

“Sex is the fucking best!” Marie purred and pulled herself off of me. She ended up sitting up, with her ankles crossed next to my shoulder and her hand on my balls to match Ira’s on the shaft.

I grinned and played with her foot. She laughed ticklishly. I reached for Ira’s hand, not the one on my cock. By lacing my fingers with hers, I protected all sensitive bits from flickings.

“Sex is the fucking best,” I said. I tried to relax, let myself get swept up in the sensations. Neither girl was going hard. Everything was slow and easy. I closed my eyes.

The purpose of this was to master my powers.

I wanted to handle them well enough that I could fix what I broke, keep them safe, and make them mine. All the way down.

If I had control, there was nothing to worry about.

Not my own fuck-ups.

Not Avril’s disconnection.

Not any lingering link between Fox and Marie.

Maybe I could even put on some guard rails and spin things above a fifteen safely?

“A little rough on my toes there,” Marie said, pulling her hand off of my balls and reaching down to her toes to rub my fingers.

“My toes! I just let you use them because they make you look sexy,” I countered.

She toed me in the ear and laughed at me.

“This is good, this is easy,” Ira said, seeing the steady rise and fall of my chest. “But it’s not what you wanted, right? You wanted to get to that spot before the boom! Right?”

“I, uh… I kinda want a little of this too…” I said. “But you’re right. More!”

“My jaw and pussy are sore,” Marie said. “We can keep it soft and easy until Dove gets back.”

She rolled my balls together again.

“My pussy’s tingly,” Ira said. “And we’re saving my blowjobs as a means to slow you down, yeah?”

“Right, says the girl with the prettiest eyes…” Marie shook her head. “Not to mention the total whore enthusiasm. Just because you’re not practiced at dick, doesn’t mean you’re garbage at it.”

“But the worst,” Ira countered.

“I don’t like saying blowjobs or the attention I get from my girls is the worst,” I said.

“It’s a scale,” Marie squeezed my balls for attention. “There’s a hell of a long way down from the worst.”

That’s when the doorknob turned. Ira turned and grinned.

“Hey, we need your throat to fuck!” she said, brightly.

Lynsey stopped hard in the doorway. Paula collided behind her.

“We shoulda seen this coming,” Paula groaned, she was about to push off and turn around.

“Beep beep!” Dove said, brightly, bulldozing Lynsey and Paula into my room with the laundry basket.

“Door closed guys! Have fun!” Avril said, reaching in and pulling my door closed on everyone.

“I had let Lynsey talk me into a threesome. I don’t think I’ve got another night like last night in me.”

“We’re tagging out,” Marie said, stretching and cricking her neck. “We need you girls to take a shift edging him.”

“What’s edging?” Lynsey asked, staring at me. I just smirked, left it to the girls. Ira stayed on the bed, and crawled over to Marie’s spot between me and the wall.

“It’s when you bring him right up to orgasm and then stop,” Dove explained.

“So it’s like dating in grade 10?” Paula said. “That always just left me so angry.”

“No,” Marie said, grabbing Paula by the hips and pushing her towards me. I reached up and grabbed her hand.

“Gah, we should’ve stayed at the party,” Paula said.

“Why?” Lynsey asked. “Neither of us were drinking and I knew Jordan wouldn’t like all of those other guys hitting on us.”

“I knew that…” Paula countered accusingly.

“Girls!” I finally stepped in. “The last few… big bangs we’ve done. Sometimes, right before I’d cum, I’d get like a perfect view of all the brains around me. I think, if I can see things more clearly, I can treat you all better and not fuck up anyone’s hearts.”

I said hearts because breaking a heart sounded less dire than claiming I was causing brain damage.

But I wasn’t the most romantic.

“And you think this’ll help?” Lynsey asked. I nodded and she pulled off her t-shirt. Her bare breasts bounced free.

“I knew you weren’t wearing a bra! Your girl’s a little attention whore, Jordan,” Paula said.

“Get naked,” Dove said, slapping Paula on the ass. She had emptied my basket of clothes down on the other bed. Marie was humming to herself and picking out shirts and folding them. Dove grabbed the doorhandle and left again, taking my basket for another load, I guessed.

I had never done enough laundry in one day to need to take two trips with my basket.

Paula shoved the door shut. Lynsey climbed into my bed. She had stripped down to her panties and socks. Ira led Lynsey’s hand, and then her face, down to my cock.

I groaned happily.

“Oh, you impatient… Fuck!” Paula trudged over and grabbed Lynsey by the knees, yanking off each sock.

“’nk ya!” Lynsey said, mouth full.

I ran my fingers through Lynsey’s brown hair. Four minds in the room. How were we doing?

Nine. Seven. Five. Seven. Seven. Nine. Five. Nine. Three. Nine. Seven.

There were only four chicks in the room.

Unless Paula had gone all of the way and broke since I last had my grip on her sanity.

“You’re doing his chores now too? We really are slaves now, aren’t we?”

“I was thinking more like girlfriends,” Marie shrugged. “Though, when I was dating Fox, his mom still did his laundry. At least I know I’m helping Jordan out, not babysitting him.”

I reached out and grabbed Paula’s fingers. I stopped her from going to the door. She looked at me, face worried and nervous.

Ira and Marie spun together. Lynsey spun the other way, but clockwise, I guessed, ws her nature… And Paula always spins against the current. She invented an opposite of clockwise and counterclockwise.

I closed my eyes. Five and Nine spun together. Seven spun almost the same way, maybe tiltier or something. I couldn’t play with that one and assure I wasn’t fucking up the five and nine. I had to hunt for the three. I couldn’t find it. I ran my thumb over Paula’s knuckles. The five bounced. But, no, it was another five. Opposite the other five. That was Paula. I tried to focus on it, but everything was a washed out color blended mess.

Only there wasn’t color.

There wasn’t anything visual.

There was just some model in my mind.

“Come join us! He loves it when his beautiful girls just dive in and play nice.” Ira was trying to tempt Paula, when I let my mind slip out of its hyperfocus. I groaned. Lynsey’s blowjob was pretty shallow. Ira’s fingers on my shaft were there mostly to rub and play with Lynsey’s lips. I had to keep a strong hand holding of Paula’s fingers.

“Paula…” I said. “Just hang out tonight. Take your turn, you don’t have to do anything gay tonight, OK?”

“You sure, cause I don’t—I’m not like a bigot or anything!”

“Oh, sweetheart, no one things you hate guys because you don’t want to fuck anyone on the third floor,” Marie laughed.

The girls looked at each other.

“Even I know Wudi’s on the third floor,” Ira said.

“I meant third floor O’Brien,” Marie said, “I don’t live in this den of sin.”

“We’re trying to control how horny he gets,” Ira said, controlling the conversation again. “Do you see how giddy and happy he gets when girls are having orgasms all around him?”

“Yeah! It’s so bad!” Paula sighed, I pulled her back to the bed by her fingers again.

“Tonight we got to get him close but stop,” Ira said. “So all attention’s gotta be on him.”

“Says the girl after she’s got hers,” Marie countered.

Lynsey slurped loudly. I looked down, saw those bright brown eyes. She was offended. I smiled and brushed her bangs with my free hand. I couldn’t afford to let go of Paula. Not that it would be difficult to break my grip on her index, middle, and ring fingers if she was committed to do so.

Lynsey rolled her tongue around outside the edge of her lips and Ira giggled for the feeling on her knuckles.

“Close, but then pull off,” Ira said.

“So, it’s all selfishly about me for the moment,” I said to Paula. “Alright?”

“That’s better, actually,” she said, laughing. “I’m not a homophobe!”

“No one cares,” Ira rolled her eyes.

“Yeah, not when your pussy is that sweet.”

“Dove, don’t fuck with her,” I said. “The point of this is for me to get a handle on, ugh, yeah.”

Lynsey really didn’t like my attention wandering. She was coughing and gulping as she attempted to swallow more of my dick than her small mouth was capable of handling. I smiled at her and she stared laser focused into my eyes.

“Oh shit!” Ira grinned as I moaned at Lynsey’s intensity. Ira let go of my dick and yanked Lynsey back and up.

“Give him a minute to breathe and then it’s your turn, Paula,” Marie said. She turned back to my clothes.

“Dove’s been, uh… waiting longer,” I said, flicking my eyes to the door.

“I wasn’t finished,” Lynsey barked out roughly.

“That’s the point,” Ira said. “We get him on the knife’s edge and keep him there. You’re gonna be sucking his cock for years. you’ll get your mouthfuls in the future.”

I grinned at that. Years.

“Years?” Paula asked worried.

“This is the only dick for me,” Lynsey said. “And he’s not going to stop slinging into you.” She pushed Paula towards the bed and dropped her butt right next to my shoulder. “I have to make do.”

“Right,” Paula said. “We’re fuck-slaves.”

“Or sister-wives,” Marie said. The door opened. I looked up. Dove. I smiled, but I was honestly hoping Vickie was back or… Well, only Avril and Kitty were missing and they weren’t making it tonight.

“Right,” Paula said, tying her hair back from her face. She climbed in between my knees and glowered at Ira. “I don’t need help.”

“Sure, don’t bite my head off.” Ira lifted her hands. Paula kept an eye on the lesbian and sank down towards my dick.

I kept trying to pick through the fog of minds. All of my clothes were folded or hung up for the first time ever. The wet smack of lips and cock were near constant. I would get antsy, handsy. There were always someone flanking me. Ira on my right most of the night, Lynsey traded out for Paula, for Marie, for Dove, and back to Lynsey again on my right.

I enjoyed laying there, forever cuddled, getting a long disconnected blowjob. But I didn’t like being the labrat in the experiment. I would bend the girl on me over me, into Ira and I would get my hands on her ass and in her pussy.

Lynsey adored it. She did everything in her power to block out the rest of the room from my attention. She swung her ass hoping to block my line of sight of the other girls. But that just brought girl-attention on Lynsey’s ass. I didn’t dissuade our orbitters, the way I was grabbing Lynsey’s ass. That just got her tail to shake hypnotically at Ira, Dove, and Marie.

Ira, on her best behavior with Paula, focused greedily on Lynsey. The moaning sounds of kissing girls were amplifications.

I didn’t see Paula get pulled off.

I didn’t know it was Marie sucking until Lynsey wanted another go. Dove picked up the rest of my room. I had to send Paula to keep Dove from playing maid and running out the garbage.

All the while, I had to focus on a mix of the pleasure and the attempt at control.

Lynsey was pulled away. I made them put Dove down on me. Marie eagerly took advantage of my free hands.

“I, oh shit, I think we need to press it harder to the limit,” I said.

That’s when Ira grabbed my balls. Her nails were sharp and longer than every other set. My posture had never been so straight. I started groaning and breaking my kiss with Marie.

Ira shouldered Dove off of me, the half-second of a breather wasn’t enough to roll back like the longer waits between handoffs had been. Ira slobbered down my cock.

“Ira’s old spot is on deck,” Marie moaned. She climbed over me. Dove took advantage of my hands. Lynsey I heard stomping in the background.

“Guess who’s drunk bitches!” Vickie staggered in my room and faceplanted on the floor. That interrupted my Ira attention. Lynsey stepped over Vickie’s head and yanked Ira away. She cursed when Marie jumped down between my legs.

Paula aggressively shut the door.

“Oh my god! I hit you’re ankle!” Paula squealed.

“Is, oh motherfucker…” I wanted to ask if Vickie was OK but I didn’t have the opportunity. Lynsey slipped her thigh over my face and moaned performatively for the room.

“Cool!” Vickie got up. “How come no one’s fucking him?”

Her voice was overrun by hiccups and slurred words. She clambered forward and leaned on the bed, unable or unwilling to get all of the way up to her feet.

“She’s not gonna be able to figure out when to pull back,” Dove warned.

It was getting harder to hear with Lynsey’s thighs closing on my ears. These quotes were my best educated guesses.

I groaned. I twitched. My cock felt the body-warmed air of my room. Too many hands to be one person. Same with tongues.

‘Vickie! We’re trying to get him close. We want—”

Lynsey’s fingernails dug into the meat of my chest, right under my left nipple and into the gap between my right collarbone and the lower rib. She was making a big scene of her orgasm. She was pushed off my face, and left the bed, shouldering away Marie, and fell flopping into the on-deck waiting spot. Paula put her foot on Lynsey’s shoulder and kicked her away from the bed. Taking the reserve spot for herself.

There was something about that gasping deep breath I managed. I felt a shudder in my toes.

There they were… Lynsey’s wobbling plates. Marie’s steady mind. Ira was forcing her mind to keep up. Paula’s plates weren’t on the same plane. Vickie’s minds were at war with each other. Dove’s had something gumming up her mind’s center…

They let go of my cock. I slipped back.

“Almost…” I frog-croaked.

“I know what I’m doing the best,” Dove said. She pulled Vickie’s tongue and fingers away from me. Vickie giggled on the ground.

“Almost…” I hissed through clenched teeth. Lynsey didn’t listen to Dove. She took my cock in her mouth and tried to roll her body up on my chest into a sixty-nine. Paula pushed her ass back to the wall. Dove didn’t fight Lynsey, she pulled my leg open more, though I hadn’t had them at all closed. Her upside down face took my balls in her mouth.

I groaned and swore.

“There—” I don’t think the words came out too bad, but I had the clear view of all of the minds in the room, separated enough that I could spin Vickie’s low four and not inhibit her high twelve.

Too much!”

“St—”

They stopped. I fell out of perfection. I gasped for a lungful.

“Hey!” Lynsey scowled. Pushing up and driving the heel of her hand into the pit of my ribs. I gasped, as the wind kicked out of my lungs. Dove engulfed my cock.

I shot straight into clarity.

I bit my cheek despite gumming for oxygen.

I managed to keep myself there. I wasn’t falling out of it.

I had work to do.

* * *