The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 13

by Redsliver

* * *

It was Stephen—Kitty, Fox’s and Dove’s father—who insisted he drive me home. That said, walking to the dorms from the hospital might’ve taken me forty minutes, but that was mostly because Halifax sidewalks were icy murder patches in January.

He wanted to have a man to man with the man who was double-manning both of his baby girls. I stand by the trainwreck that is the previous sentence.

“Fox’s gonna be OK?”

“Yeah,” Stephen said. “Docs are all positive, but we’re really scared for him. You’ll be a friend for him, even if this thing with Kitty fireballs and explodes?”

“Uh, yeah,” I said. “Fox’s really my only guy friend in the city. Whatever it takes.” I avoided the fireballing point.

Stephen moved right to it though.

“Kitty’s a sweet girl, but she’s very rough with her toys,” Stephen said. “And even rougher with herself. Just because she rhino-crashes into whatever your teenage boy’s mind can think of, doesn’t mean she’s prepared for it.”

“I think, maybe, we’re a lot the same like that,” I said.

He laughed.

“I do sometimes tell her she’s my favorite son,” he sighed. “It was to tease her, but maybe Fox heard that and took it to heart.”

“I don’t think so,” I said. “I think Fox was thinking he could handle it. I think he’s always been interested in making himself stronger.”

“Maybe,” Stephen said. “Maybe. Fox’s always been tepid and cautious though. It doesn’t seem like he’d fall to his machismo.”

He stopped thoughtfully.

“Marie was there, wasn’t she?”

“Right after he realized they were broken up,” I said. If I had to beat that into Fox I would.

“Oh… It’s hard being a parent. We’re so far out of the loop,” Stephen said. We were already about a block from the dorm. “Listen, we only got a minute. Kitty. And Dove.”

“Right,” I said. “I’m doing my best.”

“Push your best,” he said. “Make your best better.”

“That’s, uh, good advice,” I said. I think this was the first time in years I had listened to someone my Dad’s age and actually took in what the words meant. With my ears pricked up from worry over Kitty. Fear. That’s what it took to get me to listen.

“Kitty’s gonna be grounded for staying over with you last night,” Stephen said. “Until next Friday. She’s still in high school, technically she’s 18, but she’s still in my house and she still needs to grow up a lot. If you are going to keep her out 1) it’s not a school night and 2) you call me and ask permission before 10 pm.”

“Or Kitty calls.”

“I’ll say no to Kitty,” he said. “You learn to be a man, stand up and handle things. I’ll respect you.”

“I guess that’s fair,” I said, as he pulled up to the curb across from my dorm. “Thank you, Stephen.”

“It’s minus sixteen out. If I didn’t take you, you’d have taken my daughters for the rest of the weekend.”

“I’m pretty sure that’s true,” I agreed.

“Three rules,” he said as I reached for the door handle.

“OK?”

“The first you know, call and ask, no school nights,” he said. “Second, condoms in addition to her birth control. Third, don’t say you love her to get her to do anything for you. Wait it out. It takes months to burn off the new relationship energy and look at someone with a clear head. She doesn’t know that; I have no idea if you know that.”

“Alright,” I said. “Can’t promise I won’t fuck up.”

“If you could promise that, I’d let you marry her today,” he said. “Now go, no sense pumping out needless carbon trying to stay warm in a car when your door is right there.”

“Thanks again.”

“You’re welcome,” he said. He didn’t drive off until I crossed the road and brought my keyfob to the main door.

The car ride had been comfortable. One male mind, fuzzy and insignificant, not really pricking at anything. I walked into a whole crowd of people heading out. Lynsey punched my shoulder. Paula mimed blowing her own head off. The rest I didn’t care about, but the flood of a dozen skulls and countless brains made me hammer the door close button of the elevator.

I stepped out onto the sixth floor, feeling good. Just Avril. I smiled, and walked towards her as she was unlocking her room.

“I’m on duty right now,” she said. Her brain was humming at a two. The Hey, I know you! of girl brains.

I flicked her brain up to a five. She gave me an unhappy frown but held open her door and said. “Can you be quick? I’m still overtaxed from last night.”

I walked into her single room and she closed the door behind me.

“Hi, what did you think of last night?”

“It was wild,” she said. “I figure I got a punchcard for the wild shit I want to do before I graduate. That was definitely the biggest thing I’ve ever done.”

“And, a rematch?”

“You’re cute,” Avril said. “Are we going to be quick? A handie or blowie maybe?”

“I’m here to talk mostly,” I said.

“Mostly?” she raised an eyebrow. I was sliding my jeans and boxers down. She shook her head and squatted in front of me. She licked her fingers and closed her fist around my cock.

“Mostly.” I smirked. I twisted her up to a seven.

“Dude! I’m good, let’s just do you right now, OK?” she laughed.

“You sure? I don’t want to leave my girl in the lurch,” I said. “Not something a man should do.”

“Your girl?” she cocked her smirk. Her right hand squeezed my cock and she started pumping her wrist in a long steady rhythm. Her fingers were cold, or maybe it was just her room. Her touch really triggered something all of the way up my spine. She fingered her black hair from her face and tucked what she could behind her ears.

“Your ears aren’t pierced,” I noticed.

“Oh, um, I was more than a bit of a tomboy living with Dad,” she said. “I never really thought about it.”

“It makes you stand out,” I said. “I like it.”

“Thanks. Standing out among the eight of us is pretty impressive,” Avril said and leaned in and licked my cock around the head. Her hair fell forward. She let go of my cock to engulf it. I stroked my hands over her fingers and gathered up her hair, swiping as much as I could into my left hand until it looked as if her face hung from the ponytail I had gathered.

“’nk you!” she gulped around my cockhead. I leaned back on her bed and rocked her head and neck to my own personal beat. She was a mouthy sucker, lots of tongue, and spit. She used her hands to pump me all of the while.

I was watching her brain. It was fuzz to me. I could play with the whole thing and I was. She flashed me the finger and smiled around my cock as I pushed her into the double digits. She was moaning now, like sucking me with both hands on my cock was enough to get her off. Her shoulders were rocking the way she was rubbing her thighs together.

I tried to let go and hold back not at all. A couple of times over the last two orgies I had a clear and beautiful picture of the minds I was toying with. Somehow, trying to keep focus on my brain and not giving into my dick wasn’t helping shorten Avril’s blowjob and getting me to the cum.

“God! I forgot how much it takes to get you off,” Avril said. I tried to slide her back down my cock but she simply rolled the side of her face down my length. She kissed my ball between her fingers. “I’m on a hair trigger? I guess, a quick fuck’s OK. Quick! I mean it! I can’t have you fucking me braindead for the rest of the night. What if someone needs something?”

I rolled my hips and slapped my cock into her cheek. I grinned, pulling her up by the hair. She was grinning luminously as she stripped off her bottoms and climbed up on my cock.

She came the moment my cock slipped down across her clit. I sheathed a half inch in the mouth of her spasmodic pussy. I was just letting go of her hair. She was just about to try and kiss me. She screamed, joyfully, up my nose.

I slapped my hand on the round of her asscheek, ready to push her down.

“Knock knock!” Ira said, throwing the door open and slipping inside. I caught Ira’s voice but Avril just twitched in shock. I kneaded her ass and threw my hips smashing into her pussy.

“Fu~uck!” Avril groaned. Ira closed the door.

Ira had come in at an eleven to match Avril. One missed kiss across the corner of my lip and I couldn’t pick one brain from the other.

“Sorry, I heard you as I was coming out. I wouldn’t have if you weren’t on duty. I figured only Jordan was capable of getting you off while you were on-duty!” Ira swished over and grabbed Avril by both ass cheeks.

“Hi, Ira!” I said. “I promised Avril we’d be quick and you’re getting in the way of that.”

“Oh! No worries,” she said, squatting down between my knees. “I can’t believe how much of a guy I was just waiting to be!”

Her head twisted to get her mouth around my balls as Avril shivered half-frozen around my cock. She was incredibly hot, but petrified by the situation. I grinned, enjoying having my balls in the mouth of an avowed lesbian.

No! Ira was fun, but the important bit was that my cock shoved up a girl who didn’t quite get that she was mine!

I started going harder than I should’ve. My whole spine shuddered with the careless scrape of Ira’s top teeth. I used my hands instead, sinking into the bed, and dragging Avril’s hips up and down as I fucked her.

My body knew what it liked, hot girls, and sheathing my cock into flesh. I was set for my body. I kept hyperfocusing on the parallel spinning brains.

Just let me see the wires I needed to solder together!

I grunted. I was pumping Avril as hard as I could. She was ragdolled on my cock. Slowly the tension was melting out of her locked muscles, but she was doing little more than squeezing my bicep and scratching her duvet.

Avril was a light brown Asian girl. Technically, Lynsey and Vickie were slightly smaller, but Avril’s body was so easy to whip about.

I was gonna have to try with Lynsey and Vickie.

Just pick a girl up, throw her against the wall, across a desk, onto a bed. Drag her over my cock like she was mine to play with.

Flicker. Give in! vs Focus!

Shit, I lost it. Thinking too hard was blunting the pleasure.

Ira slurped loudly. Her fingernails were long. I learned by the drag across my asshole. I froze rigid like Avril, but my hands were pulling her up. She came off my cock with a splash of her own lubricant.

Ira moaned squeakily and shut her eyes in a flinch.

If… And I was fucking not at a when! If something was ever going in my butt, it wasn’t going to be capped in Ira’s finger sword!

I twisted my foot, hoping to kick her wrist away from me. I missed, but she moved her hand on her own. She spat out my ball, headbutted Avril in the butt. Ira slurped my cock into her mouth.

She groaned excitedly as she sucked in the spilt flavor of Avril and me.

I reclined back hard. Avril chased a kiss on me and dropped her shaking sex right on my stomach.

I closed my eyes.

I stopped thinking. The orgasm hit me with a grunt and shudder.

Ira gasped as my cum ricocheted over her molars. I groaned. No drop, no clarity.

Dammit!

Avril brushed our hair from my face. She kissed my lips.

“Good?”

I nodded.

“Cool, grab your cockhog dyke and get out of my dorm room.” Avril kissed me sweetly. Her roll off of me swiped her heel in a glancing blow off the top of Ira’s head. Ira flinched, spitting her unswallowed collection all over Avril’s recently divested panties.

“Oh, gross! You OK, girl?” Avril said, squatting down and kissing Ira on the head.

“Yeah, can this cockhog dyke borrow your boytoy?”

“Always,” Avril said, getting up and wiggling over to her wardrobe. She tapped her lip, sniffed her shirt, and tossed it away.

“Cute bra,” I said at the zebra print I saw from an oblique back. She turned, pulling a pink top out off a hanger.

“Don’t just lay there, boy toy,” Avril said. “Out.”

“C’mon!” Ira said. “I’m so bored! Everyone’s all gone.”

“You want a little one on one?” I said, sitting up and brushing Ira’s hair from her face.

“No.”

“Get dressed and get out,” Avril said, blouse on, but unbuttoned, she was hopping into a pair of boring green panties.

I redressed as fast as I ever had. Ira grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hallway to our room. Her brain had slowed from an eleven to a happy humming eight. She shouldered in my door.

“Fuck the light!” Marie moaned and pulled a blanket over my head.

“You’re still here?” I asked, closing the door behind Ira and I as I stopped inside my room.

“You said it’d make you happy if I was,” Marie said. She lifted her blanket and peeked her face out from the shadow. “How’s Fox?”

“Good, psychiatrists are watching him though. They think the cookies were a suicide attempt,” I said.

“Cookies?”

“Yeah, you remember Kitty?” I said, sitting down next to Ira. She nodded. “She baked me some cookies last week. Oh my god they were bad. But since then.” I flicked her in the forehead. She countered, pinching and tickling my sides. I was laughing when I grabbed her off and thrust her down into the mattress.

“We all stink,” Marie said. “I don’t have a change of clothes or my shower stuff here.”

“You’re about my size,” Ira said, giggling and slapping my hands off. “C’mon.”

“Should I come?” I asked.

“Like with Avril and Lynsey the other day?” Ira giggled. “Almost everyone’s out for Saturday night shenanigans.”

“What is it? Four?” I asked.

“Half past,” Avril said. She slapped Marie’s ass through the blanket. “C’mon, let’s get rid of your stink, girl.”

“You’re bullying me.” Marie grumbled.

“Seducing you.”

I closed my eyes. I assumed the eight was still Ira. That put Marie at a three. Were they going in the same direction? I tapped Marie’s brain, nope! They’re opp—

Ira flicked her smile back at me over her shoulder. She dropped to a seven, but her mind twisted to match Marie’s.

“Oh my god, that’s amazing!” I said.

“Yeah, well,” Ira curtsied and grinned. She slapped Marie’s ass again.

“Is she naked under there?”

“No, it was too cold in this room,” Marie said, groaning and throwing off the blanket and showing herself in the clothes from last night. “Plus I had to pee earlier and I went down to the cafeteria for lunch with Lynsey and Vickie.”

“Wait? All of you together?”

“Yeah, they needed a mediator while we decided on what it means to be your girls,” Marie said, stretching. Ira grabbed Marie’s jaw and kissed her, hard. Marie, shocked, tried to drop down from her three but I twisted, she left the kiss a six, Ira a ten.

“It makes me love you more than her,” Marie said, grabbing Ira’s hips and moving the brown girl out of the way to meet me in the eyes. “Can you pass me my glasses? They’re on your desk.”

I lunged over and grabbed her glasses. I stepped across the aisle between the beds to hand them to her. Marie sniffed. She dropped six to four. I almost grabbed her brain again.

“You smell like too many other girls. You need to go to the shower to get clean,” Marie said.

“I’ll get this one spit-shined and we’ll meet you back here,” Ira said. “Unless you’re going out to the stuff, Marie?”

“What stuff?”

“Trivia at the T-Room or some shitty local band over at the Marquee,” Ira said, rolling her eyes. “Too many guys at the T-Room, and now that I got pussy access through the best guy ever, I cannot stand music that Vickie likes.”

“Trivia doesn’t sound too bad,” I said, looking at Marie.

“No, we’d get crushed without Fox,” she said. “I don’t like losing. Let’s stay in.”

“Sweet!” Ira said, pulling Marie to her feet. “Let’s go!”

Ira and Marie went like a bullet out of my room. I sighed, smiling. I walked over and grabbed my shower shit. I pulled on my robe and stepped into my shower shoes. The door opened and Dove walked in.

“Hey!” I said, brightly. Her brain started up from its zero upon eye contact. “Is Kitty with you?”

“Yeah, no. Mom’s grilling her well done for the rest of the weekend,” she said, raising an eyebrow at me in my robe with a towel draped over my left arm. “Go, I can hang out.”

“Room for two in those stalls?”

“I prefer a bed,” she said. “Plus, you stink of other girls.” She sniffed. “Do you have clean sheets?”

“Yeah, bottom of the wardrobe,” I pointed. “And Febreze is over the hamper. Otherwise, the smell lingers. Well, I don’t know about sex smells, honestly.”

“I do,” she said, picking up the Febreze. “I think we’re gonna need a bigger bottle.”

“There’s a second unopened one… Somewhere, probably the closet up top.”

“I was making a movie reference, Jaws.”

“Never saw it,” I said. “Not a movie guy.”

“Go away,” she pointed.

I kissed her on the way out and headed in for a shower. The adventures all alone in the boy’s bathroom were arduous, heroic, and—dare I say? I must. I must.—tragicomic. However, there’s no place for them here.

I was whistling to myself when I walked back into my room. Both beds were made with my spare sets of sheets. I only had one other set of blankets and, with those, Dove had made the wrong bed. I grabbed her hip, leaned in and kissed her. She put her hand on my chest and pushed me off.

“Your hair’s dripping in my eyes,” she said. “Do you have a hair dryer?”

“No, I’ve got the wind itself.” I stretched out my arms and hammed up basking and luxuriating in the elements as I pirouetted by her and dropped my towel on the hamper. I tossed my poof and body wash on the desk that was supplied for my ex-roommate.

Dove was giggling when the door opened and Marie and Ira walked in. Marie looked good in anything, but the sense of style I knew for her wasn’t in line with Ira’s. Marie had on a light pink t-shirt with some spiraling design in white I didn’t recognize. She had picked out a knee-length skirt. Her dirty clothes were stuffed into a reusable supermarket bag. It got thrown onto my bed.

Dove dropped to a zero at the interruption, but rose back to a five when I placed a hand on her shoulder. Ira was still bouncing in the high single digits. Marie was a comfortable four. I closed my eyes.

All the minds spun the same way.

Dove hadn’t before.

I opened my eyes. Dove frowned as I scrutinized her.

“What?”

“You used to resist everyone around you,” I said. “Now you’re fitting in.”

“Playing with her heart again?” Ira said, falling back on the made bed. She kicked her shoes off and they bounced on my regular bed. “You’re not going full supervillain on us, are you Jordan?”

“It depends, will you be my sexy leather clad henchmen? Henchgirls?”

“Henchwomen?” Marie offered with a hand on her hip.

“Henchsluts?” Ira said. “Henchharem? Henchconcubines? What does hench even mean?”

“How about don’t be an asshole, be a good guy?” Dove suggested.

“Sort of,” I said. “Is it being a good guy to make sure my girls are mine?”

“It’s kind of an asshole thing to just see each new pussy as a passing smash,” Marie said. She sat down next to Ira. “Is this a fuck thing or can we play your XBox or Switch or whatever?”

I looked over at my TV.

“Yeah, we can hang out and play shit,” I said. “I got Mario Kart and some Pokemon stuff.”

“Sweet,” Marie kicked off the bed and onto her feet.

“But it’s still a sex thing, right?” Ira said. “I’m here for the females.”

“Yet when you had me and Avril, you went straight for the cock,” I said, smirking. Dove squeezed my elbow and walked by me with Marie to start up the game.

“Avril wanted you out,” Ira said. “She’s cute and all, but my list goes Vickie, Lynsey, Kitty, Marie, Paula, Dove, and then Avril.”

“Hey!” Dove snarled.

“Paula sometimes goes number one when I’m really amped up. There’s something fun about her trying so hard to not panic and leave,” Ira said.

“You’re a bad person,” Marie said.

“Fine, you can be second after Vickie.”

“I like her,” Marie said. “You’re after Vickie for me too.”

“Which one’s Vickie? One of the brunettes? The redhead?”

“It’s the willowy blonde with the glasses,” Marie said.

“I know who my sister is,” Dove laughed. “Try harder. Do you just have the two controllers?”

“Just the sides of the Switch,” I said.

Ira leaned back, looking from me to the girl. From me to the girls. To me. “What’s wrong?”

“I don’t have a grip on my powers,” I said. “I get flashes, but I need a bit more control to fix things and lock Avril down.”

“What do you need to lock her down for?” Marie asked. “Do you even know her that well?”

“Better than most people,” I said.

“We’re not talking biblically.” Ira kicked me. “What’s her major?”

“I dunno,” I said. “But I’m not a hundred percent on Lynsey’s either, and… well, you know.”

“I know you’re not very articulate,” Ira said. “OK, so you need to get your shit in check, right?”

“I think so.”

“Can we help?” Dove asked.

“The few times I’ve had really good control was when sex got just out of hand,” I said. “But that’s only a flicker, and then I’d cum.”

“So you want us to edge you?” Marie said.

“What’s edging?”

“It’s when you get your partner right up to the cusp of blowing, and then stop,” Marie said.

“I thought that was just guys being shitty or inexperienced?” Dove said.

“It might work,” I said. I closed my eyes and looked at the minds. I had lost places. Two fours and an eight. I opened them and looked at Ira.

“What? You’re gonna need them to do it,” Ira said. “I don’t have enough flying hours to handle the plane that delicately.”

“Yeah, let’s do this,” I said.

“Cool, can we play for a bit first?” Marie said. “I’m still battered and sore from last night.”

“Yeah, you wrecked her!” Dove said. “Besides, what if he gets impatient and just goes for it. I don’t think the three of us can stop him unless he lets us. If it goes too late, I’m fucked. I gotta open for breakfast and brunch tomorrow.”

“Oh my god! Food!” Ira said, falling back and flopping her arms out. She popped back up. “Let them play for a bit, we’ll get you all stocked up. And then we got the whole night ahead of us.”

“The cafeteria still open?”

“You don’t want to go and get something decent?” Ira asked.

“It dropped to minus thirty.”

“I hear they’ve got reheated lasagna in the cafeteria,” Ira said.

“Ease up, girl. I’m already seduced,” I grinned.

* * *