The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 11

by Redsliver

* * *

My stomach had settled by the time we had climbed Morris Street up to Gerard Hall. The city needed to clear the sidewalks better than they did. Focused as I was on Vickie’s minds, I had slipped and fallen hard.

I hopped, I toughed it out. My wrist had been guarded by my parka sleeve and I was bleeding through my jeans. I swatted snow off my knees as I looked at Vickie.

Her fast mind was a straight fourteen. Her slow mind was a generous seven. I frowned. The lights lit up. 4. 5. and our floor.

I slipped out as soon as the door was partly open, rushing ahead of Vickie. I pulled my hoods up. There were too many people in the hall. I felt ravenous. Horny and hungry. Starved for affection and calories. Horngry? I couldn’t explain it but it wasn’t one, the other, or both. It was something chimeric.

Combine that with a stomach full of butterflies and a half-liquid spine. I didn’t know what I was doing. I was down the hall. Lynsey’s door was closed. I knocked.

Vickie hit me in a siderush hug as Lynsey opened the door. I yanked Vickie’s arm off my stomach and slid my sneaker forward.

“One minute.” I said, grabbing and throwing Vickie behind me at my locked dorm room. I bounced my keys off the door over her head and she caught them with two wild swipes and knees nearly bent to the hallway tiles.

“Jordan, I asked you for one thing,” Lynsey had said. My toes shrieked from her door bouncing off my toes. I shoved a shoulder into her door. She walked backwards. Her mind was an ice cold one. I shut the door behind me.

“I have a superpower,” I said. “You’re the first person I wanted. The first person I used it on. The first person I learned about myself with. I’m not giving you up.”

“Good,” Lynsey said, slapping her hands on her hips. “Give up her.” She sniffed and pointed with her nose past my elbow and behind me.

She tried to look intimidating. It was difficult for a short and petite girl. Her face was too cute to really get angry. Her dark brown eyes and fair brown hair looked too soft for the pit bull impression she was attempting. The thin flannel pajamas made her look even younger, girlish, and unconfident.

If she had wanted to be dangerously attractive, that she could pull off.

“You noticed how I haven’t grabbed your brain yet?”

“You’re gonna play with my heart?”

“Everyday,” I said.

“Everyday?” she whispered, shocked into a blush by my forcefulness.

“Lynsey, after two weeks, I’m going to be your boyfriend,” I said. “Your one and only.”

The smile that hit her lips crashed as her heart finished its beat. She had nearly jumped to a three. She frowned.

“I hate her.”

“I don’t care,” I said. “I mean, I care that you two have problems. I care enough to know you’re going to work it out. I care about you. I care about her. I don’t care that it’s going to be hard.”

I walked by her and flopped down on her bed. She frowned at me and sat at my hip.

“What’d she do?”

“I dunno! she just pisses me off. Everything’s a fight, she hates it when I try to give her the right answer when she says something completely stupid. She’s in love with you and you’re all the way up in my heart. I’m not letting someone in there that could push me out.”

“She has as much chance pushing you out as you have pushing her out,” I said. I sighed. “Fox is in the hospital. Poisoned. Like I was.”

“When you were too stupid to go to—” She frowned. She hissed, I think there was a minus one in the air. I frowned. Her brain was spinning in such a messed up discordant fashion. I tried to use my power like brake pads. Squaring up a deck after a riffle shuffle. Stopping a coin that’s spinning and teetering on a table.

I was flying in the dark, slamming off walls, no clue what I was doing. I was worried she was fragile ready to crack like Kitty was born or I had done to Vickie. I got her together. She put a hand over her heart and breathed heavily.

“There’s going to be two of you?”

“I dunno, maybe?” I said. “Maybe we can practice and figure out how to do things.”

She stabbed me with a finger. “I’m not going to be shared with your friend! I’m not a party slut cheerleader piece of shit!”

“Um…” I frowned. “No. I want that less than you do.” I considered it and shook my head. “God no. You’re mine. Vickie. Paula… Fuck, Marie. He’s gonna want her back?”

“Don’t you fucking dare!” Lynsey punched my chest and rolled over me straddling my hips. Her flannel on my denim. She was warming herself up to a five. To a six. I smiled. She sat down softly on my hardening cock. “He comes for any of your girls, you shut him down. I need to know that I’m safe. I’m yours.”

“I think I’d literally fight him,” I said. “You know, if he gets superpowers and not brain damage.”

“Maybe your superpowers are brain damage,” Lynsey said. She looked at her door and slowed to a three. She looked down at me and dropped to a one. “Ramp me way up. I wanna be stupid when we go over there.”

“Do we need to talk more?”

“Why? You’re the only person who can change another person’s mind,” Lysney sighed. “I’m not licking her pussy. I’m not doing anything on camera.”

“You know, it’s not really sexy like this.”

“It will be when,” she punched me in the bottom of the ribs. “you.” punch, “turn,” punch, “on the fucking sexy!”

OK, that intensity was sexy.

I settled my hands on her knees. I twisted her up. She slowly built to a ten. Her shoulders drooped. Her smile softened. She played with her hair. I rubbed her thighs and she slowly scissored her legs rolling her crotch up and down on mine.

Was this enough?

“Ready for Vickie?”

She dropped instantly to a seven.

“Fuck! No. Sorry. I’m sorry.”

“Don’t apologize for honesty,” I was trying to say. I was spinning her brain back up again. Her door flung inwards.

“Heard my name!” Vickie swaggered in. Her winter clothes were gone. Her nipples pricked bralessly through her thin tee. Her hips swung in their painted on jeans.

Lynsey flicked her eyes at Vickie, rolling down the other petite brunette and lingering on throat, tits, and legs. Lynsey spun up to an eleven.

“I think I can do this,” she said.

I looked at Vickie. Two minds, spinning opposite. A five and a nine. I could work well with the nine. The five would be enough one on one. Her minds spun opposite Lynsey.

I lifted the girl up and climbed to my feet. She hooked her heels together on the back of my belt. Vickie dropped to a four, still a nine. I kissed Lynsey and rushed her through the hall, Vickie had thankfully left my door open. I slung Lynsey off my hips and set her bouncing across my mattress. She rolled up on her hip.

“Just give me fifteen seconds with Vickie’s brains.”

“A man who finishes in fifteen seconds?” Lynsey frowned, but I could feel the play inside her mind as she acted. “Not what I signed up for.”

I reached behind me, grabbed Vickie, and pulled the door shut.

There were other minds in the hallway. I didn’t care, with my hoods up I put Vickie into focus and let the others fog out. I pushed her flat against my door, lips nearly on hers. Her eyes instinctually closed. Her posture opened. Her hands went to my ribs.

I focused on the fast brain. Fourteen was as high as I would go. I didn’t waste any breath or time. I yanked that shit like I was starting a chainsaw. Her eyes gleamed and her smile melted, making it difficult to kiss her awake. I turned the knob and she stumbled backwards. I grabbed her hips, spinning her, marching her forward.

This was it.

This was for all of the marbles.

I kicked the door closed behind me. I yanked off my jacket and hoodie. I was kicking off my shoes and stepping on my heels to kick away my socks. I was unhooking my belt before my shirts were off my head and I had an open scan of the room.

Three brains. Two girls. Lynsey in her pjs sitting bolt upright on my bed. She always had great posture. Vickie in a caveman slouch smiling dumbly in the dead center of the room. Three brains.

I really couldn’t tell which was which. Lynsey’s brain was turning at a nine, like Vickie’s slow brain. But there was no sense of direction.

They were spinning in sync…

Vickie and Lynsey were spinning opposite when I had opened Lynsey’s door.

Who had changed?

What—

“Are you going to stand there looking stupid or are you going to take your pants off?” Lynsey asked.

That was the kick I needed.

I opened my belt, unbuttoned, and unzipped. I thrust my jeans down towards my bare feet.

“I like his chest…” Vickie said dumbly.

“I’m more of an ass-girl.”

“Promise?” I asked. Lynsey burnt fire truck red. The door opened behind me.

“You can’t just do that to a girl!” Avril, our floor RA, threesome in the shower with Lynsey said, slipping in behind me and closing the door. Vickie rose up to a ten and a fifteen. Lynsey dropped to an eight. And now there was a twelve.

These are all estimates. I was guessing from where I had pegged the girls I had in my bedroom.

I turned. Avril was dressed for bed. She didn’t wear total cover flannel PJs like Lynsey. Avril grinned, wearing a sheer red nightgown that fell just below the black panties she had mismatched to it.

It was a gorgeous mismatch.

I frowned. I grinned. I beamed.

“Fourway?” I asked.

“Hell yeah!” Vickie said.

“Get naked you drooling imbecile,” Lynsey said.

“You don’t have to tell me twice!” Vickie said, yanking off her top.

“I shouldn’t have to tell you at all,” Lynsey growled.

“You’re still wearing your—”

Avril was interrupted by Lynsey’s fingers flying at the buttons of her top. I slid my boxers the rest of the way down.

“I hope you don’t mind,” Avril said. “I like to give a gift that’s wrapped.”

She dragged herself across me. I urged her over and brought her up to kiss her.

This isn’t what I wanted. OK, in the abstract, this was everything I wanted. What I planned to have wanted was a chance to smooth out the static between Lynsey and Vickie.

I was ravenous though.

Sex.

Food.

There wasn’t any food in the room.

I had to consume.

Avril grinned as she broke my kiss. The hot Vietnamese girl was two years older than the rest of us. I thrust her back to where Lynsey sat. Lynsey was lifting her ass, sliding her bottoms and underwear down and away. A naked Vickie hit me.

I pulled Vickie to me. Kissed her like I had Avril, wetly and passionately, but for only a few seconds. I tossed her to the bed. She fell face first, wedging Avril and Lynsey apart.

“Her first?” Lynsey asked. A mind wobbled up and down. I decided to focus only on the fifteen. The last thing I wanted was Vickie’s mind to crack a second time.

How far down could this fractal go?

Don’t find out! Focus on making things work.

Avril thrust Vickie’s shoulders down, pinning her to the bed. Lynsey leaned across Vickie’s waist and pulled ass-cheeks apart. Vickie’s wet pussy squelched open.

“I can’t see!” Vickie said, giggling.

“I can, I’ll guide you,” I said.

Lynsey’s eyes shot up to mine sharply. Her cheeks were tinged pink, but that could’ve happened at any point. Her fingers did fold into Vickie’s ass. Nails pressed into skin. Vickie moaned.

I walked over, kinked my knees, and laid my hands onto Lynsey’s.

“That is a lovely cock,” Avril said.

“You’ll get your turn.”

“Yeah. I mean, you did good with two girls, but that was a quickie,” Avril said. “We’re taking all night.”

“I’m gonna need some food to make it,” I said. “But that’s my stomach. I don’t think anything could stop my cock.”

“All of this talking is!” Vickie screamed.

I smirked, whapped her pussy with my cock. I had my hands locked up with Lynsey and I wasn’t doing my best to aim. Vickie thrashed but Avril wasn’t having that and leaned her weight down heavy across Vickie’s shoulder blades.

I stared straight into Lynsey’s eyes. Her throat vibrated. Uncertainty mixed with lust radiated from her crooked smile. I eased my cock forward, lowering myself to align with Vickie.

This scream was wordless.

“Want me to shove your pillow in her mouth?” Avril licked her lips mischievously.

“I don’t mind advertising,” I said.

Someone found that hot. I grabbed Lynsey behind the neck and bottomed out in Vickie’s pussy. Vickie was kicking the floor. Lynsey almost let go of Vickie’s ass. Vickie squirmed. Lynsey pressed her elbow down into Vickie’s spine. It kept her steady. I broke the kiss.

“I can do this.”

My door swung inward.

“Found him!” Marie shouted. Minds swirled like mist beyond the ones clear and present. Marie was now part of the mass, indistinguishable from the others. Paula manifested, spinning opposite the others. Then another started spinning with Paula. The minds shuffled all around each other. I frowned. Marie frowned. “Where’s Ira?”

“She ran down to let them in,” Paula said, slapping Marie in the butt and moving them in to join us. Paula kicked the door closed. “I texted her. Fuck, the dick’s in use.”

“What?” I asked, sliding my cock back to sit deep in Vickie. Vickie was chittering the way she moaned. Lynsey was getting off the bed.

“Kinda a party,” Avril said. She used her knee to hold down Vickie now. She leaned over Lynsey’s shoulder and kissed me lightly.

“Let who in?”

“That other girl who ditched and a little sister or something,” Paula said, the other bed was now a stack of discarded clothes. Paula tossed her shirt and squeezed her bare tits. “Remind me that my bra’s in your room.”

“Yeah, but in class on Monday, when it’ll piss you off,” Marie said, and then kicked me in the butt. “Why’d you ditch the orgy?”

I didn’t get to answer. She knuckled her sock-footed toes on my glute.

“You know you have to move your hips to fuck a girl,” Marie said, scoffing.

“Right,” I said. I squeezed Lynsey’s fingers. Her brown eyes were almost yellow, almost gold, with the light in them. She was smiling. Someone in the room was at a four. No one was making any effort to get out of the mess.

“Fuck me!” Vickie groaned. I started humping her slowly. I reached down, rolled the shape of Avril’s breast in one hand. Honked Lynsey’s tit with the other.

“Is it just me doing stuff?” I asked.

Paula’s fingers ran up my spine.

“Yeah, I’m not getting caught with a mouth full of pussy again,” Paula said.

“I could use a tongue-bath, ple-ease!” Avril batted her eyelashes at Paula. Paula grabbed Avril by the nose and sat her up straight on Vickie’s spine.

In high school, I fucked a girl who just laid there. It took my ex months of sex to get over herself and do more. Make it more fun. Vickie couldn’t move. That wasn’t less fun. I had an army of girls and full control over Vickie. It was intoxicating.

I fucked harder. The buzzing of brains was really getting to my stomach and my balls.

My door clunked. The knob rattled.

“Hey! Bitches!” Ira shouted through the door.

“Sorry, I locked it,” Paula said.

‘I got it.” Marie was immediately behind me. I hadn’t noticed. My aim was onto the bed. Marie slapped my ass and walked to the door.

“Oh my fucking god!” Some guy from down the hall said as a naked Marie opened the door and urged two blondes and an Indian girl into my dorm room. She gave the guy the finger. She slammed the door, through the deadbolt, and hooked the chain.

“Rude!” Marie grumbled.

“Jordan!” Kitty slam-hugged me in the side. Her winter coat was cold and wet. It must’ve started raining since I had come up with Vickie.

“Why are you here?”

“Dad let me take her,” Dove said, staying away from me as she got rid of her cold and wet clothes. “Kitty, let him fuck his slut.”

“Sorry!” Kitty gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek and pushed off of me. I knew how many minds there should’ve been in the room. I couldn’t count that high. I got lost and was certain I was retreading ground after five. I felt dizzy on top of horngry.

My stomach rumbled and I leaned down, squeezing Lynsey’s fingers into Vickie’s ass as I just started jackhammering.

“Jesus!” Paula giggled.

“Lynsey’s next, then me,” Avril said. “I doubt any of you have a chance of getting fucked like that.”

“You’d be surprised,” Marie said. “This is basically his fourth fuck of the day. Unless he had someone for breakfast.”

Someone probably answered her. My heart was pounding in my ears now though. The room smelled of female arousal. I closed my eyes and felt all of the warmth and listened to all of the wordless femininity. Marie and a warming up Dove were holding my sides. Lynsey was giggling and twitching as Ira climbed up against Lynsey’s back. Paula was running her fingers down Vickie’s asshole and rubbing the sides of my cock as I dragged out and slid into the girl who couldn’t move.

Avril climbed over everyone, making sure it was her lips closest to mind. I wanted to hunch forward and go harder. I couldn’t, pinned by the girls from all sides.

“This is awesome!” Kitty was squealing. She was up against the backs of Marie and Dove, screaming in their ears, same as mine. I would’ve said something. I was making out with Marie.

I couldn’t control anything now. In fact, I could only make things worse if I reached with my mind. Forfeit the mind. Focus on the body. The moment. The pleasure.

I groaned around Avril’s lip. I had to cum. I had to feed insatiable needs. My stomach rumbled again. Someone’s hand rubbed around my belly.

“He said he was gonna need some energy and—”

“I got Red Bull and power bars in my room,” Paula said, slapping me lightly across the jaw and worming her way off of the other girls. Lynsey rose up.

“There’s a tin of cookies in my desk drawer.”

“No, I ate those!” Paula said. The door opened and she headed out. “Jesus guys! Some privacy? Perverts.”

“What the fuck…” A woman’s voice stretched out. Jill maybe? I didn’t want her inviting herself in.

Whatever. I only had a handful of neurons to even register the words. I was too close to the precipice.

Vickie kicked the ground like Thumper. I made her squeal, my knee pinned her thigh to the side of the mattress. I growled madly and took a huge breath before garbling out a series of caveman swear words.

For an instant. I could see the minds. Each one. Separated from the others. Kitty’s and Vickie’s pairs were spinning on the same axis. Could I put them back together?

It was gone. The moment couldn’t have been more than an eighth of a second. The amount of time it took for the orgasm to hit and the ejaculation to manifest. I gasped, dry-mouthed. The door opened and slammed.

All of the minds were a twisted mess of confusion once again.

Slowly, I caught my breath and walked out of the tangle of arms and legs that held me. I combed out my hair with my fingers. Paula grabbed my left hand and slapped a protein bar into it.

“Wash it down with this,” she said, shaking a can of Red Bull.

I nodded as I chewed. The girls were arrayed in a fan of naked flesh before me. Lynsey still knelt on Vickie. Avril and Marie had their backs to the doors. Dove and Kitty were hovering next to each other. No. Kitty was hovering next to her sister. Dove was trying to put Ira between them. Ira was salivating over the hot blonde sisters. Paula stood next to me as I chewed.

These were my girls.

“You’re all mine,” I said. “I’m going to make this work.”

“Finish chewing before you speak!” Marie rolled her eyes. “For fuck’s sake!”

“Reminder, I’m getting my turn after Lynsey,” Avril interjected.

“Great, I finally commit to a guy and there’s a fucking sign up sheet,” Dove sighed.

I chugged down the energy drink. The can and the bar wrapper nearly made it into my garbage bin. Ira shook her head as she walked over and remedied that.

“Lynsey,” I said, reaching out my hand. She scampered across the room and took it. I dragged her across my body. Hunger sated, horny not. She felt my cock across the base of her spine. “Kitty?”

“Yeah? Yeah! Yeah. Um. Yeah?” Her face twisted with every shift in tone.

“I believe I promised you an Asian girl.”

“Whoa!” Avril said… “She’s… Who is she?”

“My little sister,” Dove said. “We’re Fox’s sisters? If you know Fox.”

“I don’t,” Avril said. “How little?”

“I turned 18 in October,” Kitty said. “It’s January and—”

Lynsey elbowed me. She had been looking up off her shoulder while I watched the other girls. I guess I smiled too widely when Avril grabbed Kitty. Kitty twisted and was slapped down across Vickie’s back.

“Dammit…” Ira said. She looked over at me. No. At Lynsey.

I wrapped my arms around Lynsey defensively. I grabbed my computer chair from behind me with my foot and dragged it to me. I sat down, knees spread. Lynsey pitched and weaved, forcing herself to turn around and face me, before I could mount her up on my cock. She crossed her wrists behind my neck.

I had a good grip of her ass. I could have yanked her straight down on my cock. She kissed me instead.

“So…” Dove said. “More of this afternoon?”

“I’m gonna make sure Vickie’s still alive,” Marie said.

“No! But in a good way!” Vickie giggled. She grunted. Kitty’s elbow clocked Vickie in the back of the skull.

“Then I’m at least going to get her out of the line of fire,” Marie said. “The redhead. She loves girls!”

“Oh fuck you!” Paula said. It was mostly jovial.

“Hey,” Lynsey said. “Me.”

“Of course,” I said, bringing my attention back to the girl on my lap. She leaned back so I could kiss her neck and collar. She lifted her tits towards my face. That pulled her crotch away from mine. I tightened my fingers on her ass. Dove’s hands settled on Lynsey’s shoulders. Lynsey drooped forward, her forehead on mine. She descended. Paula lined my cock up to her roommate.

“Shit! The other bed’s wet!” Vickie moaned.

“Just these three coats,” Marie corrected. There was a cascade of winter laundry dumped onto the floor.

“I like dark skinned girls,” Vickie giggled and Marie shut her up with a kiss.

I could only see Lynsey. Forehead to forehead. She warmly sunk down on my cock. Her nails pricked the back of my neck as she settled down to my balls.

“Hey,” I said.

“Hi,” she grinned.

“Hello!” Paula laughed. She dodged Lynsey’s vicious elbow.

“Let’s give them a minute, Red,” Dove said.

Her voice. Fox. She had left to check in on him in the hospital. I should know about my friend. I should care… Dove and Kitty were here. They weren’t crying. Good enough news. I pushed the unhappy thoughts from my head. I focused on Lynsey.

We just rocked. She rolled up on her knees while I moved within the limits of the chair. She was a whimperer. Her breaths were shallow and warm across my nose. I tried to kiss her. I succeeded as often as I failed. I ran my hands up from her ass to her breasts. She kept her grip on my neck.

“This is good, right?”

“You’ll make it good when it’s not, right?”

“I have to,” I said. “And for that to work. I need the best girls.”

“And I’m one of them?”

“The first,” I said. “But all of you.”

I spoke out to the room.

“Thanks Jordan! Oh sorry Avril! I’ll lick it! I’ll lick it! I’ll—mmph!”

I spoke to Lynsey.

“How do you feel?”

“I feel like you made me love you,” she said. “I’m in love and you’ll make sure I love you forever. It’s the best feeling in the world.”

I felt better. I felt stronger. I grabbed Lynsey’s ass again. She groaned when I bounced her up and down on my cock. My computer chair started squeaking wildly. Avril was making similar sounds.

Lynsey tightened her grip on my neck, her elbows crossed under the back of my skull. I caught her lips; she sucked in my tongue. I dragged her pussy back and forth on top of my balls.

She twisted her neck, started sucking and biting madly on my shoulder. She groaned and clenched. I huffed and puffed. Spraying myself inside of her.

We panted. Slowly slowing down to a stop. She kissed me. Sweetly. I slipped from her. I hardened against her thigh.

“Jesus girl! Ira why didn’t you ever tell me girls ate pussy this good!” Avril was groaning.

“Because I wanted you to eat my pussy,” she said. “Shh, keep going Marie…”

“You have to go.” Lynsey looked sad, then understanding, then excited. I could feel a brain dropping from a nine to a seven and climbing up to a ten. It followed her smirk.

“Dove, you remember my girlfriend, Lynsey. She needs cleaning up,” I said. I lifted her up and slid Lynsey into Dove’s arms. I grabbed Paula who was hovering trying not to be noticed by anyone but me.

“Hey! Hey! My turn! No, don’t stop! I’m trying to get him to—Oh my fuck, you teenaged slut!” Avril was going crazy.

“Are there any more power bars?” I asked Paula. She pointed to Quentin’s old desk. Four bars were waiting. Three more Red Bull were in the box.

I smiled predatorily.

My stomach wasn’t full. My dick was hard again.

One power bar and a Red Bull wasn’t enough. Two brunettes weren’t enough.

* * *