The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kitty’s Cookies — Chapter 10

by Redsliver

* * *

Marie and I got out of Dove’s car with varying degrees of excitement. Dove’s mind flashed down to zero on seeing Vickie’s cleavage in her mostly unzipped parka. I flicked my eyes at Dove. She smiled and resurrected her mind to a five. I took a deep breath, and swung the door open.

“What yourself,” I said, to Vickie, who was too close to the door. The minds of the street rushed in and my brain grew all sticky from the overwhelming explosion. It wasn’t like a classroom with a hundred brains. There might’ve been fifteen around me. It was still too much.

I could pick out Marie’s twelve. Vickie had a big flying ten. Ira, who was further back on the curb, was a cold one. There was Dove with her five, and I was just making guesses.

Brains didn’t come with faces.

I licked my lips and hugged Vickie. Marie closed the door of Dove’s car.

“Hey,” Marie said to Ira. “Looks like we’re stealing your girlfriend. You in for the orgy?”

“Orgy?” Vickie and Ira’s mind wobbled down. There were another eight out there, jumping out of the darkness.

“Hell yeah, your place? Lead the way!” Ira swatted Vickie on the bum.

“Yeah, I don’t know which dorm is Gerard and which is O’Brien,” Dove said.

“The further one of course,” Marie said, stepping into the crosswalk. Vickie untangled herself until my bare fingers were grabbed in her frosty mitt. I kept the “Ew… Melty…” expression off my face. She bounced in her bright pink boots.

“How’s everything?” I asked. “You and Lynsey got in a fight?”

Gerard hall was right across the street, I could pick out Lynsey and Paula’s window pretty easily. They had curtains, there wasn’t some shadowy woman looking out at us, planning our demise.

“She said you didn’t get to fuck me,” Vickie’s mind dropped, and then two minds bolted upwards, a ten and a six. The other brains I had labelled as Ira, Dove, and Marie all stayed normal. “I told her she couldn’t stop us. You know how she is? You should dump her.”

“I don’t think he will,” Marie said, turning on her heels and walking backwards down the potentially icy sidewalk. I frowned. She raised an eyebrow but looked at Vickie. “He’s gonna play with your heart and Lynsey’s until you’re begging to share him.”

“Damn!” Ira said. “Boy dreams big.”

“Eugh…” Vickie said. Minds were rising and dropping in response to everything. I think Dove hit zero and recovered again. Ira was hotter maybe? Unless that was Marie. I pulled up my hoods and tried to drown the world out. All I did was focus myself on Marie’s chest and Ira’s butt. Seven and a nine. Different directions. Fifteen and I wasn’t sure which way was up. The rest of the minds out there were still buzzing.

“He~ey!” I raised my eyes, down the street, Paula was coming up with a few of her engineering friends. Dudes. Marie spun and waved.

“Paula! Join us! Party!” Marie was gleeful. I frowned. Running herd on five girls? I was hoping to get more practice with two. Marie and Dove. Dove had really predictable brains. Drop, try again. Drop, try again. Marie really made it visual on her face if I ever dropped her down at all.

No practice, championship game tonight.

“Party?!” one of Paula’s classmates said. “We’re going to the liquor store. Do you girls need anything?”

Marie clobbered Paula in a hug. Paula looked over at me. “She’s overselling it guys. It’s just gonna be these girls.”

“And that dude.”

“One of the girls!” Ira tilted her head and beamed. Eyes turned on her. I tried to laugh. Marie did not like that insinuation. Paula was laughing up a storm.

“Dude, try not to let them break you,” said liquor-store-offerer-dude. “If you need one of the boys to make it a real party. You got my number.”

“I’ll remember,” I said, joking.

Marie dropped straight to a three. Paula was giggling madly. Her a seven. Ira was straight up a ten.

“Da-amn!” Said one of the other guys. “I would’ve put him out of your league, buddy.”

Paula traded off some hugs and the guys continued on up the street. Our group snowballed down the street to the next dorm.

“I take it, Jordan’s going full fiddle on all our heartstrings?” Paula said. Her brain slowly decelerating as the boys left.

“Oh yeah,” Ira said, slipping her arm around Paula’s waist. Paula dropped another few digits. Marie grabbed Paula’s hand.

Lynsey’s roommate was practically a one now.

I grimaced as we reached the building. I pulled my fingers out of Vickie’s hands and blew on them to warm them up. Didn’t help too much. She bit her crooked lip and grinned at me. I pulled my hood down as we went inside.

Six minds. Seven. Too many. Seven. and Six.

I frowned, tilting my head as the elevator doors closed behind us.

“Six brains?” I said aloud.

“What?” Marie asked. “Yeah, there are six of us.”

I counted again. “Five of you.”

“What about your brain?” Ira asked. The elevator door opened. We stepped out onto the fourth floor. Swept away again. This time of night, not a school night, there were dozens coming and going. I was shocked and woozy. Ira and Vickie reinforced my right side.

“Too much to drink, guy?” Someone cheered me on. I raised up my left hand and threw up the horns. My right fingers were still a little numb. Marie opened the door to her room.

She had a real single. My missing roommate gave me a second bed and space. A singlet was somehow smaller than half a double. The bed was up above the writing desk, I’d need to go up on my tiptoes to get my chin on the mattress.

“Who needs a heart jumpstart?” Marie said, climbing her ladder and bouncing on the mattress.

Paula raised her hand. But that wasn’t right. If she was the one, there were still a two and a four to account for. I found Dove and stared her in the eyes. The four dropped to zero and resurfaced as a three.

“What?” I said. “Someone else is double braining right now?”

“What the fuck does that mean?” Marie asked. She was probably the eleven.

“Like Kitty. Crazy.” I said. Broken. I looked at Ira. I pulled my hoods up and marched her up against the wall, laying my forehead on hers and pulling my hoods forward so we were caught together.

Just a seven. The buzz around me was nearly quiet, compared to her. I yanked her up to a twelve. She gasped and melted on wet noodle knees.

“Not the lesbian,” I said, turning around. I had pulled her up by a seven. There were changes in the room, but nothing as big as a five point jump. I grabbed Vickie, ripped off her mittens, and grabbed her neck. She giggled and pulled her parka’s hood up to cover the eave of my own. We disappeared in our shared lightless world. I felt the warmth of her breath. Her lips an inch away. I might’ve given in, until her wet sneakers squeaked on the floor.

Two minds. One a two, the other a nine. Unlike Kitty they spun in the same direction. I frowned.

I had run her pretty hot when I had fucked her with Ira. Above fifteen felt hazardous. Kitty was dangerous to herself and others. I stepped back and frowned at Vickie.

I staggered backwards.

“Does that work?” Paula asked. “I didn’t even feel him at all like with Ira.”

“He didn’t play with my heart,” Vickie said. She shot me a frustrated glare. She was the seven and the two? It wasn’t like Kitty, I couldn’t play one off of the other. If I pushed her low brain up to a ten, her other mind would be flying at a more dangerous fifteen.

I didn’t wanna risk that.

“It works better with walls between us,” I said. “Some of your brains leak through the hoods.”

“Cool! Fix Paula,” Marie said. “I’m gonna go grab some coffee and snacks and stuff. You guys are coming with me.”

“Sure,” Dove said.

“Definitely,” Ira agreed. “Really get Paula going. I’ve never had a redhead.”

That tanked Paula. She slumped her shoulders and glared at me.

“It’s gonna be fun,” Vickie said. “I fucked Ira once when I was sad, and once with Jordan. It’s much better with Jordan.”

“Yeah, I’d hope so,” Paula said. I closed the door behind the other four. She looked at me. “I find women deeply unattractive.”

“You were OK with the Lynsey thing the other day,” I said.

She poked herself in the temple. “You were up in here. I’ve felt that much in love once, in grade eight, and I knew I was the side girl for this grade eleven friend of my brothers.”

“Well, you know you’re not my main girl now,” I said. “It sounds like you got hurt last time.”

“I got hurt because I tried to take him from his girlfriend,” Paula said, shrugging. “Now, I know I’ll be happy as one of your side girls.”

“I could have multiple main girls,” I said.

“Yeah,” Paula said. “Can I be a sidepiece? What if I find my one true love, y’know?”

“What if I get jealous and keep you from him?” I said.

“Could that happen?” She raised her hand to stop me from answering her. “Right, let’s make zero plans. OK? We’ve got, what? Three more years of undergrad. Then life will take us in different directions. I’m totally OK being harem concubine number thirteen until then.”

“It’s not thirteen,” I said. “Lynsey, Vickie, Marie, Kitty—”

“I don’t need to know the number,” she shook her head. “You took Ira, if she’s not around the group sex will be all about you. I can stomach Ira for good sex and finally getting along with chicks. You can keep the crazy out, yeah?”

“Uh…” I said, thinking of Kitty and Vickie. Oh god, I had Dove up that high earlier. Marie too. Lynsey? I forget. Shit. Did I leave cracks in the foundation? “I’m still learning.”

“Right,” she said. “Not concubines, lab rats.”

“Rats aren’t really sexy,” I said, frowning.

“Most animals aren’t, I hope,” Paula said, she sounded guarded and worried, but her crooked smirk said she was teasing. She had ramped steadily up since the girls left. She was a solid seven now and I hadn’t touched her brain. I licked my lips.

“You like me,” I said. “Just straight up like me.”

“Well, yeah,” she said. “You can carry a conversation and you’ve got man-boob muscles.” she reached on my chest and squeezed the parka. I frowned.

“Pecs?”

“Ri~ight!” she giggled. “I was gonna say deltoids. I didn’t know the right word, but I knew the one my brain was giving me was wrong.”

“How did I not notice girls liked me?” I said. Thinking of Kitty. Thinking of Vickie. Thinking of Lynsey.

“You were fucked up by your girlfriend back home last semester,” Paula shrugged. “And no one liked Quentin. So, anyone willing to go over your room before he dropped out, would’ve had their dander up and their pussy Sahara dry.”

“Really? He seemed like a good dude to me.” I was glad I had the room to myself, and Quentin had never been a friend like Fox had been. But he’d been OK, I thought.

“He ever corner you and force you to turn him down for three dates and a blowjob before he backed off?”

“No…”

“Ira has,” Paula said.

“It wasn’t like she hides the fact she’s gay,” I said.

“Quentin didn’t believe women could be all the way lesbians,” Paula shrugged. She tapped her head again. “You gonna fix me?”

She was spinning at a nine now. She still pushed higher, but she wasn’t accelerating enough to break into the double digits.

“I don’t know if I have to,” I said. “You’re at the point where’d you’d be down for anal.”

“That’s not really special for me,” she shrugged. “So long as there’s lube and you’re not a complete asshole.”

“I should text Marie for lube—”

Paula opened Marie’s desk and pulled out all kinds of sexual paraphernalia. “Marie’s got us all covered. She’s excited. She can’t wait until she gets her own apartment out of dorms. All of the engineering school parties are going to have her play hostess.”

“She plays hostess with rubbers and grease?” I frowned.

“She does now,” Paula said. “Or she will if you can run me up enough that one look at Vickie’s tits isn’t going to turn my pussy off. Get in my brain.”

“Not your heart?”

“You’re not making sure my blood is pumping,” she rolled her eyes.

“Thank you!” I said, grinning, throwing my hands up. She laughed. She was at a ten now. She frowned, dropping to an eight.

“Do it!”

“Does it feel good?” I said, grabbing her brain and pulling it harder. I dragged her up a thirteen and then backed off. Her smile went from flirty to braindead bimbo. She laughed and started stripping.

“You’re still wearing all of that…” She gestured at me from jacket to shoes.

“Right, the others?”

No dip.

“It’ll be easier to keep my spirits up if my pussy’s sore,” she said, beaming. She pulled her sweater off and kicked off her socks. She scrambled up the ladder onto Marie’s bed. Paula was tall, so she was hunched over, sitting on the mattress as she unhooked her bra. I rushed up after her and got a foot in my face.

“Clothes on the floor,” she said, pushing me down.

“You never answered,” I said, grinning at her small pokie tits. She accordioned her stomach as she dragged her jeans off and dropped them to the floor. “Does the brain-fondling feel good?”

“No,” she said.

I stopped dead. My belt unbuckled but my jeans still zipped and buttoned.

“It doesn’t feel bad. It feels like when you’re sitting on a really comfy chair, but you’ve been doing it for hours, so your brain has kinda fazed out how much you used to like it.”

“Huh…” I said. “So you don’t notice it?”

“No, you do, but it just feels… You know what? Shut up! I’m naked. You’re still wearing your socks and boxers. You’re totally focused on the wrong th—”

The door swung inwards. Paula shrieked, though her brain jumped up in speed as she covered her tits with Marie’s pillow. Vickie squealed as she was tossed into me.

“Paula, get out here!” Marie said. “Fix that one quick, Jordan. I want to get this party going and… stop it… Ira!” Her voice climbed playfully with the sound of lips on neck.

“I’m already naked!” Paula hissed.

“Hey cutie!” Vickie grinned at me. Three minds in the room. A few fuzzies outside. Paula was spinning opposite Vickie. I couldn’t quite picture the minds right out in the hall. I looked up and grabbed Paula’s foot.

“I’ll be quick,” I promised. Paula hopped off the bed, pulling Marie’s comforter with her. Paula kicked me when she landed.

“No stupid questions.” She glared at me eye to eye, slowing to a twelve.

“We bought you candy!” Marie was giggling. Paula closed the door behind her. I grabbed Vickie’s shoulders.

“Do you feel any different from before we hooked up?”

“So different!” She beamed. “Oh my god! I’m in love! And Lynsey’s not here, and she thinks she can handle you with other girls. SO I can make it work. And besides Ira’s all—”

“No,” I shook my head. “Stupid question it seems.”

I grabbed her slow mind and cranked it up to a six. Her fast mind was flying at a fourteen. A six, I could definitely get laid tonight. I might need to cuddle and talk her through it. It could be done. I stroked her hair back over her ears and kissed her.

The fourteen took control, slipping her hand into my boxers.

“Good enough,” I said. I hammered Marie’s door from the inside. I had to jump out of the way to evade Paula rushing in. Ira and Marie followed her. Marie closed and locked the door behind them.

“Dove?”

“Her brother got rushed to the hospital,” Vickie shrugged. “Family emergency, more for me.”

She was climbing down onto her knees pulling my boxers down. I grabbed Marie and pulled her out of Ira’s hand. Ira shrugged and climbed the ladder that Paula had already ascended.

“J-J-Jordan!” Paula said. “I could really use some backup!”

“He’ll come up and land the plane when he’s ready,” Ira said, pushing Paula down onto her back. Vickie, still fully dressed for Arctic conditions, grabbed my cock with her mitten. I yanked that off without turning my eyes from Marie.

“Fox?”

“Yeah,” she shrugged. “Vickie said she wanted to get you to the hospital after eating the cookies. He did the same, right?”

I frowned.

I was OK. I had three times as much as Jordan. Jordan was bigger and heavier than me. I tilted my head. Warm fingers were pumping my cock up and down. Marie bent down and picked my phone out of my pants.

“Your ringer on? Kitty’ll be calling you if anything important comes up, right?”

I nodded.

“Good. Then we can’t go and help so we best pass the time as best we can,” Marie said.

“Jordan!” Paula squealed and her arm reached off the bed and grabbed my hair. I took a step left out of Vickie’s grip towards the bed.

“C’mon, V, get undressed,” Marie said, kicking off her own boots.

I had an eye to tit view of Ira sucking on Paula’s nipples, her fingers pumping madly into the redhead’s pussy. I slowly picked the fingers out of my hair. I kissed the back of Paula’s knuckles.

“Stay ready for me,” I said. “I’ll get you when it’s your turn.”

Paula squealed.

Honestly, one look at Marie as she tossed aside her bra, next to Vickie who had chosen to take her bottoms off before her top. I put worry on the back burner.

I turned out OK.

I had gained superpowers.

Jordan was smarter than me. He and his doctors would figure it out. I could only reap the benefits of the powers in the moment. I closed my eyes. Took a deep breath, pulled Marie to me on my left, and Vickie up against my right side. I let go of Vickie’s hand and unhooked her bra before I opened my eyes.

“You’re not wearing contacts are you?” I asked.

She shook her head. She was naked in all senses of the word. Maybe not makeup, she wasn’t wearing much if she was. I tightened my fingers in her and Vickie’s hair. They eagerly descended to their knees.

Eyes closed. The slowest mind, definitely Vickie’s second, was running steadily at a six. Next slowest, probably Ira’s, was running at a nine. Marie and Paula were thirteens. And the fastest was Vickie’s horny one.

She gobbled my cock into her mouth, nearly taking Marie’s nose with her. Marie chuckled, reaching out and grabbing onto Vickie’s tits and bringing Marie’s mouth to the crook of cock. Her tongue swung low, rolling my ball up her lip. Vickie was a mess of a blowjob. Her lips and tongue were flooded with spit and they rolled nearly randomly over the bulge of the cockhead. I ran my fingers over Vickie’s ear, setting a half dozen rings dancing.

“Holy shit!” Paula gasped. “Christ on a cracker!”

The school supplied mattress’s springs creaked with every thrash of Paula. Ira was talking with a mouthful of tit, though Paula’s tit hardly filled a mouth. No one understood her, but we could hear the smug.

I took heavy breaths, the room smelled like turned on women. And coffee. There were a few cups in a cardboard tray loaded on Marie’s desk.

Why settle for a blowjob when I could fuck?

Because blowjobs are phenomenal and how do you tell two women to stop sucking you off?

I was in the hardest battle of wills for my life. Marie’s dark eyes next to Vickie’s pale brown ones. It was easy to get lost. Vickie’s loud slurping was dissonant and the only thing keeping my mind awake. I brushed her brown hair from her face, pulling the hair that she had inhaled into her mouth alongside my dick and pushing it aside. Several strands stuck to Marie’s cheek.

Marie slouched down, dragging my second ball into her mouth.

I would’ve given into the blowjob. I wasn’t fighting it alone. Vickie was incredibly cute and sexy. Marie was hot as fuck. I didn’t have a chance.

Without reinforcements.

“Fuck!” Paula screamed and grabbed my hair, yanking me towards the bed. I gasped, shuddering, holding on.

I grabbed Vickie’s forehead and slipped her off of my cock. Her slower mind dipped. Still a five. I frowned. It seemed Paula was right, it was easier to come down on their own, when a brain spun slower than a ten. I worried: what would happen if half of Vickie dropped below horny while the other half couldn’t get enough.

“I am so-oo wet,” Marie said, standing up and whispering in my ear.

I kissed her. I force-marched her backwards and onto the surface of her desk. Her ass knocked her keyboard aside. I almost apologized, but she had my tongue. I reached down, grabbed Vickie’s hair. I dragged her forward and pulled myself out of Marie’s grasp. Paula’s hand was flailing. I was glad I wasn’t where I had been. She pulled hair very hard.

Vickie panted and beamed as I dragged her face down the vee of Marie’s spread legs.

“Holy shit, little puppy!” Marie gasped, sliding her fingers into Vickie’s hair.

Six and fourteen. I smiled. I somehow got Vickie back up again. She dove into Marie’s pussy and started licking. I reached down, slapped Vickie’s ass and mounted the ladder.

I didn’t think about it in the moment. Ira would tell me later. The bed, literally hanging over Marie and Vickie like the raised blade of a guillotine. Was it made for the weight of three adults?

I was thinking of the waving brown ass and dripping red pussy facing the ladder. I ran my hands over Ira’s skin. The bed was high up. Neither Paula nor I could sit up on it without clubbing our head with the ceiling.

Laying out, Ira on all fours over an outstretched Paula, and me sliding up Ira’s back, it was… cozy.

“Jordan!” Paula gasped as she met my eyes over one shoulder. Her face lit up and she jumped to spinning at a fourteen. “You’ve come for—”

Ira moaned brutally as I lined up and sunk into her pussy.

“Come for her…” Paula said, now a twelve. I reached down and grabbed her hair. Revenge. I glared her in the eye just as Marie and Ira erupted in synchronous moans.

“I better see you cum,” I growled at Paula. “Ira, keep working those fingers.”

“Y-yes… Shit…” Ira grunted as I started to slide back out of her. The bed rocked with my slow rhythm. Her pussy gripped me tightly. “Why do guys have to have cocks, huh?” Ira moaned. “They shouldn’t feel this good.”

“They do so the species doesn’t end,” Paula groaned. She was bucking her hips into Ira’s fingers now. I could see her face contort and twist. I smirked. Proud of myself.

“Oh you dirty little slut! Suck my clitty! Yes!” Marie could be heard by her ass hopping madly up and down on her desk. I heard the crash and splash of two coffee cups. None of us cared enough to stop. If Vickie did get splashed, the coffee had cooled or she was above and beyond committed to making Marie pitch and squirm.

I reached under and grabbed Ira’s right breast. She had awesome tits. Big and round, easily the curviest figure in the room. Her ass cushioned my slow pummel into her wet pussy. I bit down on her shoulder. She bit down on Paula’s tit.

Paula squealed. I think the pain caused the spike. Orgasms, I think I was beginning to recognize them in their minds. There were two then, Paula’s and Marie’s. Marie went breathless. Vickie grunted and sputtered as tight dark thighs clapped her ears and vised her skull. Paula went piggy pink, high pitched squeals and freckle vanishing blushes right down to her navel.

This meant I could focus on Ira. I had an undo swell of pride for how a good I was fucking a lesbian. I mean, she shouldn’t like dick, but she was going out of her mind with pleasure. I said I could recognize orgasms. The minds were a stack of plates. They pitched and yawed in different ways, but when orgasms overcame a girl, they seemed to bounce and tilt way out of step then the path they had taken.

Ira was in the first tremors of pleasure. I had work to do.

Paula was a limp rag at this point, more part of the mattress than an active participant. Ira kept fingering Paula, but Paula did little more than flinch and fail to catch many of her breaths. I stopped going slow and long. I pushed Ira’s hips down in between Paula’s thighs. I couldn’t feel the roof on my outstrokes anymore. I stayed mostly inside her hot and tightening pussy. I fucked with abandon.

Ira moaned and showed off theatrically. That made me go harder. I didn’t want theatrics. I wanted to conquer her. I wanted her body to obey my cock. I wanted to make her cum.

“No. No. No. Let me get you,” Marie was saying. “I’ve never done this all the way before. Just kisses and squeezes.”

“Step one, quit using your tongue for pointless yapping!” Vickie growled. I wondered if that was her slower mind. Less excited. It spun slower, but it was probably the mind that had her wits about her.

Ira kicked the bed. Paula managed to pick the crooked fingers out of her pussy. She weaved her fingers in between Ira’s, holding the brown hands away from her red and abused sex.

Ira’s back was slick with sweat, her hair fell in a limp curtain over Paula’s throat. I stretched out, eye to eye with Paula. There was too much Ira between us, my kiss with Paula failed.

That’s when my ringtone erupted.

“Oh! Why do you get to stop?!” Vickie growled. I fucked harder and harder into Ira’s pussy, ears open, half my attention on the girl below me.

“Hi Dove, you caught him balls deep in Ira’s asshole,” Marie answered.

“He’s not in my ass!”

“I could be!” I whispered it as a threat in Ira’s ear. A show of force. She was mine to do with as my urges took me. She bucked, and not to throw me off. Her plates spun and clattered in a craze twist of her mind. I felt her mind go before her pussy clamped and her toes curled.

“Yeah, I’ll tell him. He loves you, too!”

“Whose this bitch he loves?!” Vickie groaned. I leaned in and whispered to Paula. “Hold her for me.”

I was scrambling down the ladder, my cock aching to cum. I don’t know how I pulled out of Ira’s tunnel, but I landed on the coffee slick tiles and whiteknuckled the ladder to keep on my feet. I slid across Marie and thrust Vickie back on the desk. I grabbed her hair, slid my cock into her, and met her eyes.

“I’ll love you all. And when I’m done with you, you’ll all love each other too.”

Vickie stared me down.

“Start by fucking me.” The slower mind said. “Please…” That was the fourteen.

I reached under her thigh and leaned her back against Marie’s computer monitor.

“Hey! HEY! One girl’s enough!” Marie had climbed up. I didn’t notice. I was kissing the hell out of Vickie and lifting off the desk with every instroke. She bit my mouth, the corner, missing part of our kiss.

I hadn’t kept much in the tank. The blowjob of Marie and Vickie. The pussy of Ira. I had just had to fucking cum.

Her awkward six mind was bugging me through every little moment. It should be fast. Like her fourteen. Ira’s eleven. Paula’s twelve. Marie’s seven.

Marie’s seven.

That wasn’t right. I was here. I made it special. I made it unforgettable. I made the love. I owned their hearts.

I came. Paula swore, she had been turning opposite Marie and Vickie. She came down like the end of a drug high. She was waking up to see just who she was in bed with. She was too polite to push Marie off of her so they kept making out, but I had definitely fucked up.

It wasn’t that Paula was now a six. I blasted my cum into Vickie. She was spinning at a twelve and a seventeen. I had to slow her down. I whispered lightly in her ear.

“Shhh… I’ve got you… It’s OK… Come down with me, love.”

“I’ll love whoever you point me at,” she whispered back. “I’ll show Lynsey. Right now.”

Could I say no? I couldn’t help her without getting her mind away from the collateral damage of Marie and Ira. Ira was burning at a fifteen herself. Dangerous,but the seventeen was critical. We were hardly dressed when we closed the door behind us. The other minds winked out but the sounds still carried some. Vickie couldn’t stop smiling as Marie and Ira had Paula moaning in a mix of pleasure and confusion.

* * *