The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KACIE TAKES ROLEPLAY TOO FAR

What I am doing her, Kacie thought. She was a junior executive at a nice company. She had the respect of her peers. She was good at what she did. She was nice and friendly (although she often wished she was tougher and harsher at work to her underlings). She was successful enough that she never had to use her beauty to get anywhere. If anything, she hid her tits—a nice 34 DD by the way—by wearing minimizer bras. Besides, she was adamantly against being thought of as a sex object. She wanted and deserved respect based on her skill and intelligence.

She did OK with men. But she rarely let any man have more than a handful of dates. She was content with her life and had no plans to be some big-titted plaything for some man.

Yet here she was dressed in a short tight skirt and a low cut almost sheer blouse. She was wearing a pink lace push-up bra that, with the help of the blouse, made her big tits seem enormous. She was even wearing matching lace pink panties and a lace pink garter belt, with white stockings. Because her skirt was so short, just sitting there made her stocking tops and garter straps exposed to anyone looking.

She felt so silly—and she hated feeling silly. Silly was for girls, for bimbos. Silly was not for successful woman like her. But she was dressed in a, in a … silly sexy secretary type of porno costume. She imagined that she could be asked to take DICK-tation by the right kind of cretin. She shuddered in shame and embarrassment. Why did she agree to dress this way? Worse, why was she excited by the shame?

It all started when Kacie was online one night. She was just surfing various chat rooms when she “met” a man on-line. He told her he liked to roleplay, particularly office scenes where a strong female executive is turned into a bimbo. Kacie couldn’t stop laughing at first. While she understood the fantasy from a man’s perspective, she hardly felt it right for a woman like herself. Yet something told her to try it. She did. She liked it. The first time was fun. So was the second time, although there was a weird computer glitch that kept flickering when she played with this man. Even though the computer glitch seemed to go away any other time, it always came back when she roleplayed with this guy. But it was such a turn on, that she ignored the glitch and kept playing, night after night. She liked it a lot—maybe too much. She roleplayed with this stranger for months. Every time they played, she got wet. Sometimes she played with her pussy with one hand and typed with the other. She even dressed in lace lingerie at times when they played because he asked her to. She knew it was silly. And she didn’t want to at first, but something about this guy—the way he asked he to do things—she just wanted to obey him. She never took any pictures nor shared anything about her personal life with this man. But she realized he was the only man that truly turned her on.

He asked her to dress sexy, in real life, under her work clothes. Soon she was doing so semi-regularly. She wore the pink lingerie set often. She wore other sets too—always lace matching lingerie of various bright colors, with stockings held up by garters. She always hid these ridiculous lingerie outfits with more conservative clothes, but she knew that at times, her garter straps had to be visible thru the fabric of her long but tighter skirts. Sometimes at work, she had to excuse herself to the ladies room to jill off just thinking about having this unknown stranger becoming her real life boss and commanding her to crawl under his desk and suck him off. This seemed to be happening a lot in their roleplay and she couldn’t get it out of her mind when she was in real life office settings. As much as she didn’t mind giving head, the idea of being “commanded” to give head was such a rush to her. There were some days that any man she worked with could have received a blowjob had he simply told her to do so and she would have willingly dropped to her knees—she was so turned on by the idea. Luckily, none of these men were the roleplay guy.

She was glad no man she worked with knew her new fantasy. Still, there were days when she wished one of these men would notice her body and tell her to strip and suck. She hated herself for thinking this, but some days she just needed to be told what to do by a man. To obey. The idea of obeying and sucking off a guy in her office always crept into her mind—more so on days after a long night of roleplaying the very same scene, computer glitch be damned. Some days she just wanted to be the very bimbo she so detested.

Eventually after another long roleplay—the computer glitch was its worst ever too by the play was so good, Kacie came in her panties twice—the stranger asked her to take a few pictures of herself in her regular clothes. She did and sent them. He was such a great guy and even though she knew she shouldn’t, she had to obey his request. She was scared until he simply thanked her and complimented her on her good looks. She giggled to herself—damn him and his charming nature. She wasn’t an object to be praised for her looks—she was a human the deserved praise for her merits only. Yet here she was giggling by being told she was pretty, and enjoying the shallow compliment.

This went on until one day after another long roleplay—with a glitch so bad that Kacie ended up staring at a flickering screen for 30 minutes before they could continue—he asked her for some pictures in her pink lingerie. She immediately declined, but the request nagged at her. She knew she shouldn’t, but he really wanted to see her in lingerie. A few days later she was dressing for work. She wore her favorite pink lingerie set and even a much shorter skirt to work. She was sure her garters and stocking tops were exposed when she bent over a desk to reach for papers. Worse, she took pictures of herself in her outfit and then a few more with just the lingerie. She told herself she was just playing and wouldn’t actually send them. Later that night he played with her for hours. The scene had her slowly stripping during a board meeting before being used by all the directors. The glitch interrupted the scene for maybe 10 minutes, when all Kacie could do was stare at the screen. Once they finished the scene, Kacie was so excited, so wet, that when he asked, she sent the pictures of her in the lingerie. She came hard that night as she jilled herself re-living the scene. She came again imagining the stranger jerking off to her pictures. She so wanted him to cum on her and in her instead. She was shocked when she imagined him cumming on her body. Why was she wishing for this? Why was she so turned on?

Finally he told her one night during a play session that he would be near her town. Before he could finish telling her more details, the glitch came back. Kacie stred until it went away. He then suggested that maybe they could meet for a drink. Kacie was no fool. She knew what he meant, he wanted to fuck her. To fuck her pussy, her tits, her mouth. But as much as she was no fool, Kacie wanted this stranger to fuck her as well. She agreed. She knew exactly what to wear. So here she was, sitting in a bar dressed like a slutty secretary, knowing she would have cum dripping off her face before the night was done. She smiled to herself. She discretely reached under her skirt and felt her wetness thru her panties. She was so wet and she had yet to actually meet this man face to face (or face to cock—he giggled to herself).

She wished he would get there soon. She felt so exposed sitting there, feeling her wet panties, feeling the cool air on her legs above her stockings, her nipples rock hard and her tits out in the open barely covered by her low cut and very sheer blouse, feeling the stares of the many men inside the bar. She declined a few offers of “drinks” from men who stared at her tits and legs like she was a piece of meat. She shivered again—thinking of herself as a piece of meat. Men were looking at her chest as simply tit flesh to fuck. Kacie was sure a few of the men in the bar worked in the same office tower as she did. She knew they would see her often during the work week and want to fuck her right there in some hidden supply room. Her pussy was leaking—she felt so warm, so wet.

Kacie hoped he would get there to free her from this place and simply take her and fuck her like the slutty bimbo she knew she was. Get here and fuck my face … please, Kacie begged quietly to herself.

Yet, he never showed. She waited until the appointed hour. Then another hour past that. She fended off at least half a dozen offers from other men who looked only at her chest—making her feel even more embarrassed, and yet more wet. One of the men—she was sure—worked for the same company in a different department. She would assuredly see him tomorrow at work and feel the heat of shame—a heat she was growing to enjoy.

Sad beyond measure, she decided to leave. He stood her up. This charming man stood her up. Why would he do that? She walked to her car. Just as she was opening the door, she heard the voice. “Kneel down and open your mouth you dumb bimbo.” She smiled wide. He was here. She turned and saw his face in shadow from the night. She smiled demurely. “I said kneel down. Now!” Kacie was startled and immediately did as she was told. He reached down and cupped her chin to lift her gaze upward. “Smile like a good girl.” She nodded and smiled. “Now undo your top and let me see those nice big titties.” Kacie nodded again and did as she was told simply saying “yes sir.” The idea of kneeling and undoing her top in a public parking lot at night only aroused her more. Anyone could walk past at any time. The car was the only thing hiding her body from one side. She was totally exposed on the other side. Bar patrons, passing cars, someone walking down the street … even a cop! She was exposed to all these public exposures.

She smiled up when her blouse was off and shivered when he reached down and squeezed a tit thru her pink lace bra. Her nipples were rock hard and on fire. She felt him roll a fingertip over and over a nipple thru her bra and she almost came from that alone. He smiled as he heard her moan.

Soon his hand roughly popped her tits free from the bra cups. He mauled her tits. Squeezing. Pinching. Grabbing. She moaned more. Her breathing heavy. “Suck me off and let me cum all over those big monsters you slut.” Kacie smiled wide. She was being commanded to suck cock—she loved it so much. That the command was made in a public setting where anyone might see her for what she is—a slutty bimbo—made it only more exciting. Soon, her hands were at his zipper. She quickly slid it down and fished out the cock she wanted more than any cock she could imagine. While it was nothing special—average size, maybe a bit thicker than normal—it was part of the very man who made her feel so slutty. Thus, it was the best cock she ever had. Soon her mouth was open and she was licking and sucking like a good little cocksucker. She made sure to lick all over his heavy hairy balls too. A good bimbo always takes care of the balls, she thought. She knew she was doing a good job because she heard his breathing grow heavier. She felt his hand on her hair pulling it into a ponytail so as to direct her, to control her.

Kacie felt her pussy tingle as her mouth bobbed up and down. She hoped he would cum soon as they were certainly going to be seen soon enough. She came in her panties as she imagined someone watching her like a common street whore. Soon he pulled her mouth off. “Let me fuck those tits.” Kacie immediately slid his slick cock between her massive tit flesh and bounced her body to give him a proper tittyfuck. He was grunting harder and harder. Kacie looked up to see him gritting his teeth. Then she felt it, the surge of cum passing through his cock. She pulled away and let it coat her. A blast on her chest, then another over her face. Another on her face again. She felt a large blast across her nose and into her hair. She came hard as the stranger coated her face and tits with cum, feeling his cum drip down her face. She felt drips down to her stockings too. She knew she was a gooey mess.

She moaned in pleasure as he told her what a good girl she was. “Good girl Kacie. You are a good little bimbo.” Kacie smiled and nodded. Soon his cock was back in her mouth and she knew her job was to drain it of any remaining cum. After he slid his cock out, he smiled down at her. “I hope we can meet again.” And just like that he was gone, leaving her alone, kneeling, covered in cum, next to her car in a parking lot.

Kacie was soon overwhelmed with fear. She was topless (well her bra was on but her tits were out of the cups), kneeling in a parking lot in such a short skirt that her panties were nearly visible—and if anyone saw them, they would see them soaked with her own juices, and with cum dripping off her face and tits while stuck in her hair and otherwise across her face and chest. She was a common street whore who got paid nothing. She was exposed to those men in the bar—some who knew her from work. She had nothing to wipe herself off with.

Kacie stood up and quickly got into her car and drove home, being careful to drive well within the speed limit. If she was stopped by a cop, she would probably get a ticket for prostitution she was sure.

Once home, she quickly ran inside and looked at herself in the mirror. She was so gooey! She pulled some off with her fingers and sucked them clean. Mmmmmm, she loved the taste so much. Why did he leave her like that? Why did he just fuck her face and tits and take off? Why did she like it?

She jilled herself for an hour before drifting off to sleep. In the morning she dressed in all purple lingerie with blue stockings. She wore a short skirt that barely hid her garter straps. She decided to wear a more conservative blouse, but she “accidentally” forgot to put on her bra. Her tits would bounce freely and be easily seen thru her top. She knew her nipples would remain rock hard all day enhancing her exposure and thus the looks she would get—and therefore her own pleasure of being an office bimbo.

She was “asked out” 4 times by men who previously treated her with professional respect. She said “no” to each one, but grew more wet with each invite. She tried to find the stranger online hoping he was still in town. He never replied to her online though. As the day was winding down, she was summoned to her immediate superior’s office. The thought of being told what to do—even the simple and common request to go see her boss—was exciting. She smiled as she walked in. She could feel his eyes all over her, especially her tits.

“Kacie, one of our clients has requested a meeting with you. I told him you were not ….ahem …. dressed for a business meeting, but he insisted. He is waiting in the conference room. I am not sure what he expects, but you are NOT going to let this company down young lady. Understood?!?!” Kacie bowed her head like a “naughty girl” and simply said “yes” very quietly. (She could only think how much she would fuck her boss if he told her to do so. She almost came just by being called “young lady” by him).

Kacie walked down to the conference room. She tried to compose herself to represent her company properly. When she walked in though, she knew instantly. It was him. He smiled and stood up. “A pleasure to meet you Miss, err Ms. Gordon. I am glad you were able to make this meeting.”

“Of course sir. What can I do for you?”

“Put your hands on the table and bend over.”

“But right here? Anyone might come in sir?”

“Did I make sense to you young lady?” The tone was more of a command than a question, Kacie could tell. She had to obey. And he called her “young lady” too. God, she was going to cum any second. She nodded and did as told. He walked over and got behind her as she bent forward, her chest on the table top, the coolness of the top making her nipples harder than they had been all day. The excitement only grew when she felt his hands raising her skirt up over her ass—her purple panties exposed, her purple garter belt and straps exposed, her blue stocking tops exposed, her wetness exposed. She felt his hand caressing over her panties. His finger tracing between her legs over her wet spot on panties. She moaned at his soft simple touch.

His finger traced over and over feeling her clit thru her panties. She moaned in pleasure. She looked back at the man begging him with her eyes to please fuck her like an office bimbo. This was a look that he immediately understood. He leaned over her, pressing the front of his pants into her panties as his mouth approached her ear. “Kacie wants to be fucked like a stupid slut, doesn’t she?”

“Oh god, yes, please sir. Please fuck me. I don’t deserve it, but please sir, please.”

She gasped hard when she felt him tug her panties down with one pull. She heard the zip of his pants and felt the slap of his cock strike her ass when it was released. He smacked her ass a few more times with his cock, toying with her needs. And then it was in—hard and deep and Kacie nearly passed out from the pleasure. He impaled her filling her wetness with his thick hard cock. Soon his hips were thrusting driving his cock in and out of Kacie. She moaned and moaned. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.”

Kacie came hard and soon after she felt his release inside her. He filled her with a huge load of cum. He grunted “dumb bimbo” as he unloaded. Kacie came again.

Upon pulling out, he wiped his cock tip across her ass leaving a ribbon of cum. “That will be all for now Kacie.” He soon zipped up and was gone, leaving her bent forward, skirt hiked up, panties down, cum across her ass and dribbling down her leg over her stockings. She knew she had a minute at most before someone was bound to walk in on her.

She quickly slid up her panties feeling the cum on her ass being covered. Then pulling her skirt down only increased the sensation of her sticky ass. As she left the conference room, Kacie saw her boss, who ran up to find out how the meeting went. Kacie did her best to make sense, but she could sense he was staring at her rock hard nipples through her blouse and could smell the cum she was wearing like perfume. When he expressed disappointment in her, Kacie looked down, hating being a disappointment to her important male boss. She didn’t flinch when he took her hand and led him to his office. “Please sir, I’ll make it up to the company.”

“Yes you will you dumb office slut.” Kacie felt his hand on her head pushing her down. Before she realized what she was doing, Kacie was crawling under his desk and giving head like an office bimbo, her new role for the company.

Ten minutes later Kacie was walking out of her boss’s office with a belly full of cum to match her pussy full of cum. She was also secure in her new job at the office. She would no longer be an executive. She was an office bimbo for fucking and sucking. They would talk down to her. She would be used for her body, not her mind. Kacie fingered herself as she drove to the bar parking lot, knowing the stranger would be there. God how she need a cock between her tits.