The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KACIE GETS READY FOR A WORK PRESENTATION

It all started so innocently for Kacie. She arrived at work to find the company had gone ahead with the new computer software purchase that the top executives had been considering for what seemed like 6 months or more. As a junior executive Kacie was in on the various proposals the company received. She and the other executives, senior and junior, were all polled on their thoughts of various types of programs, uses, etc. In the end the senior executives finally made a decision.

About god damn time, Kacie thought as she turned on the computer once in her office. Kacie smiled thinking the senior executives would never have had such a hard time making a decision if they had some younger blood—even some female blood, she agreed with herself. Being the only female in the company, and in a business that was male dominated anyway, was never easy on Kacie, Yet she made up for it by hard work, dedication, and exceptional intelligence. She couldn’t count how many times she corrected one of her fellow junior executives on simple matters of business practice. She even corrected senior management from time to time. She suspected she came across as harsh at times, but how else was she going to prove herself? Because, if the big boys couldn’t take it ... well fuck them. She was reminded again and again how “girls” didn’t belong in the management world. Well too bad, she did belong, and the men better “man” up if they couldn’t handle a little constructive criticism from someone, female or otherwise.

As Kacie was looking over her latest project on the screen, she notice it flicker. The flicker lasted for a few minutes before she was able to get back to work. Then it occurred to her that maybe she could soften her approach at least a little. While she had no plans to buckle under to her fellow execs, junior or senior, she could at least act a bit nicer. Maybe instead of always trying to dress like a man—with pants suits, maybe a skirt suit would make a better choice. After all, although she was competing with men in a “man’s world” she could at least acknowledge a simple truth, she was NOT a man, she WAS a woman. Dressing like a woman was not a concession. The more she worked, staring at her proposal on the screen, the more she considered her idea.

That evening, she went shopping for some skirt suits, and found a very tasteful navy blue outfit with a blazer and a skirt that was long past her knee, down to mid-calf. Tasteful, respectful, but at least feminine to some extent. Kacie bought pantyhose too—she hadn’t owned a pair for years, and some one inch heel pumps to make the outfit work. She would not wear it every day of course, but from time to time, it would be a nice thing to do.

She wore it the next day to work knowing there was a major executive meeting at lunch. She did notice a few of the older men look her way and smile slightly. She even bit her tongue when one of the senior men made an obvious mistake. Let someone else take this one, she thought. I’ll just be a bit more respectful and not correct him. She remained quiet despite the fact that no one else corrected the other executive.

Kacie wore pantsuits the rest of the week and basically concentrated on her proposal most of her time at work. She felt her eyes grow weary at the end of each day as she pecked away at her keyboard. The flicker occurred often, but at least she was able to get her work done. She knew that the hard work would pay off at the end when the executives saw the final product. By Friday, she decided that her skirt suit went over so well, she would wear it again the next week and maybe one more too—she needed to go shopping for another.

Over the weekend, Kacie shopped and found a nice cream colored suit, but the skirt was a bit too short, as it stopped at the knee, and the jacket would have to be worn open due to its cut and styling. Still it was perfect otherwise. So she bought it as well as another pair of shoes that matched, even if the heel was 2 inches. She also found the blouse would have to be darker because the suit was cream colored. Thus, she would have to buy the nice black bra and panty set she saw. It wasn’t easy for Kacie to find a lace bra that could both support her 34DD chest and show them off but she found just the right one with the cute matching panty. She giggled a bit given that showing off her chest was really not what anyone at work would see, but she knew it would make her feel more feminine and then she would be able to give off the proper female vibe at work so as to not upset the men too much when she spoke. Besides since she would wear the new suit with the jacket open, her chest would be on some level of display. Might as well acknowledge she had big boobs and here they are boys. Just because she had good ideas, she didn’t have to be a bitch about it after all.

Kacie wore her navy skirt on Monday and then the new cream one on Tuesday. She felt so … “girly” as she got dressed. She admired herself in the mirror at home once she had on her black bra and panties. Then she slipped on white pantyhose and the suit. After the heels were on she felt like one of those powerful woman seen in movies—sexy but smart who had the attention of the men because she carried the room physically and mentally.

At the office Kacie worked hard on her project, so caught up in every detail that she ended up staring at her screen for an hour straight just thinking. By the afternoon meeting, she was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn’t say a word other than “I’ll do it” when someone said they needed coffee. Kacie rushed and fetched the coffee like a … well not an executive that was for sure. Kacie thought it was a good move though. The men will see I’m not just the super bitch here. I can be a team player too. She also noticed every single man in the room look her over at least once. A few of the most senior executives even winked at each other after looking her over. They are noticing my feminine side, Kacie thought. Well how could they not? My jacket is open, and my nice big boobies are out there for all to see. If they only knew just underneath my blouse they were barely covered by my lace black bra. This will help my career.

A few more days of pounding away on the computer—well more staring than pounding away—and Kacie was exhausted and glad Friday arrived. She also knew she needed to shop more. Clearly the Monday suit and especially the Tuesday suit caught the eyes of the senior executives. She needed to really ramp it up before her project was completed. If she had everyone’s attention when she presented just by how she looked, imagine how impressed they will be when they see what I have done, she thought.

In fact, the more she thought, the more she decided that wearing a suit—even a skirt suit—was still too… too… man-like. She needed to really announce that she was a female and not afraid to show that aspect of herself off. She wasn’t afraid to show off her brains, why should she be afraid to show off her body too?

So she shopped for skirts—nice short skirts. Pleated skirts. Very feminine, flouncing as she walked. And cute blouses that showed off her nice chest and figure. Maybe some lower cut tops. And maybe a bit tighter so her chest would be really out there. Girls have boobs—it is no secret. Mine are big. If the men can’t take working with a girl with big boobies, too bad for them.

Kacie giggled as she shopped, thinking if she was going to show off her chest she would need more lingerie than just the black set she bought the previous week. She bought many sets—colorful lace sets with bras that pushed up her boobs and matching panties. And with all the short skirts she was planning on wearing, she knew she needed more pantyhose. She even decided to get lots of colors too—not just black or white or nude. She bought yellow and green and blue and red, she even bought purple. She loved purple.

She wore a white pleated skirt and a light blue top out of the store, with her light yellow lingerie and pantyhose. She even bought 4 inch yellow heels. She walked around town the rest of the day shopping and daydreaming of showing off her body to all those men at work. She felt so feminine and girly. She even almost walked into a lamppost on the sidewalk and giggled at how silly she was being. She heard all the whistles from men on the street too. She was so excited to be noticed as a girl and not just a cog in the man-business world machine.

When she finally got home, Kacie was still so excited by all the looks she got and knowing all the looks she would get at work on Monday. But she also knew that she still had to finish her project. She had spent so much time during the week staring at the screen that she barely made any real progress. So she went in to the office on Sunday to get more work done when it was nice and quiet. But sure enough after only about ten minutes of work, she was again just caught in a day dream staring at her flickering screen. She was trying so hard to focus on the minute details of the project that she just stared and soon was thinking instead of how all those men staring at her will probably make them all want to fuck her. Whoa! I am not trying to get them all to want to fuck me, Kacie thought. I am trying to get them to be impressed by my brains and hard work. Besides, I could only fuck a few of them at a time, not all of them. Mmmmmmm that would be nice, getting those men to fuck me … as she stared at her screen.

Soon it was late Sunday and Kacie made little progress. She decided to spend the day Monday working on her project and to not get interrupted by any distractions. She even pledged to herself to not think once about any executives fucking her. Nope—I will not think of them fucking me in the board room and talking about me like some silly office bimbo. I will not do that at all. Besides, what if some of them don’t want to fuck me and want me to suck them off instead? A good bimbo is always ready to suck off her superiors. Kacie giggled thinking how silly she was being. Those men are my peers, not my superiors. Sure, I could suck them off anyway, but still.

As she went to bed in sweat pants and a t-shirt that night Kacie knew she needed better lingerie to sleep in in case she invited one of the senior men to her apartment. She knew she needed to shop more as she drifted off to sleep. She dreamt of one of the senior men stripping off her clothes in her office and bending her over her desk for a good fucking as a reward for her hard work. She dreamt of him praising her fucking skills and rewarding her with a big load of cum inside her soaking pussy.

Kacie awoke so happy and content—she didn’t remember her dream, but she did find her hand inside her panties—both soaked—when she woke.

Kacie decided to wear a light orange skirt and white top with red lingerie. She even wore red pantyhose. She knew she would get looks, but she was still determined to work and not be distracted by the thoughts of all her fellow junior executives gangbanging her in the company breakroom. So instead of thinking of herself laying on the large table in the breakroom, wearing only her heels, with one cock in each hand, one in her mouth and one more in her pussy—and after each junior finished, replaced by another—no instead of thinking of that—Kacie went to work on her project.

As she stared into her computer, she soon lost focus and realized that the pantyhose she was wearing would certainly make it more difficult for any of the executives to fuck her properly. Stockings and a garter belt would be much better. By the afternoon meeting, knowing her project was to be presented in a few days, Kacie did her best to keep on everyone’s good side. She served coffee to everyone. She fetched the doughnuts. She even giggled at all the funny man-jokes they told about big titted bimbo secretaries taking DICK-tation. Golly those men are so so so funny Kacie thought. When one of the men told another funny joke about sex in the work place, Kacie giggled the loudest and then wiped the cream off her donut and slowly licked it off her finger moaning as she did so. She had her whole finger down her throat as she sucked off every drop of cream from her finger. She also felt her tits—well they are tits really, not breasts—were aching. She knew her lace red bra was not hiding her hard nipples and her white blouse sure wasn’t helping either. There were plenty of smiles when she looked up. She knew these men would be paying lots of attention to her presentation when her day arrived.

That night Kacie shopped for plenty of garter belts and stockings. She was so lucky when she found stockings in all her favorite pastel colors. She even found a purple pair that she knew would be perfect for her presentation day. She decided to test out the purple. So she wore her purple lace push up bra, with the matching lace panties and garter belt, and the purple stockings out of the store. She wore a light yellow skirt and blouse combo. The fabric was so light and thin that her dark purple lingerie was easily visible thru her blouse and her skirt. She might as well have not even worn a blouse and skirt. Giggle giggle.

She walked through the entire store that way getting all kinds of looks and whistles. She felt her nipples were so hard that, when she hoped no one was looking, she ran her hand over her chest to feel them. She moaned aloud right there in the store and got plenty more stares. She smiled knowing she had found the perfect outfit to wear for her big presentation.

She almost forgot to buy more night lingerie, but she remembered while she was bent over staring at some gadgets on a table. She giggled when she remembered and when she turned to go back to buy more stuff, she saw a group of men who had obviously been staring at her from behind. They were all smiling wide at her and she thought she must have really given them a good show. As she walked past them, she quickly undid a few buttons on her blouse to give them an extra treat.

When she got back to the lingerie department she bought lots of babydolls to wear in bed. If she ever had one of her fellow executives over her apartment she knew they would expect her to dress that way. She wondered why they were so expensive given that they were made of almost no material at all. I might as well be naked she giggled. Then she thought of herself naked in her apartment having all the executives look her over and judge her body. She moaned aloud again creating more stares.

Kacie rushed home and put on a babydoll to wear the rest of the day and night at her apartment. She forgot to close her blinds but when she thought about it she decided that if anyone saw it was OK. She was a girl and that was what girls were for—decoration, to be looked at.

Kacie spent an entire week wearing her new outfits to work. Most of the day she stared at her screen trying to finish up her project. Otherwise she went to meetings and served coffee and treats. She tried not to speak when the men were talking or making jokes. She tried not to giggle too much when one of the other executives accidentally put their hands on her bottom. A few even slipped their hands under her short skirt and run them over her panties. She smiled each time it happened thinking how they had no idea that they were making her wet with their accidental touching. But because she knew they respected her, she knew these were just accidents. Besides, it was kind of her fault for bending over so much that she almost forced them to see her panties or down her open blouse. After all, she would let them see her titties a lot because they worked so hard that it was part of her job to let them see down her blouse.

After meetings, Kacie sometimes had to run off to the ladies room to try to get her titties to stop being so excited. But she ended up caressing her chest so much that it only made her nipples harder. Fortunately the other executives would notice—she saw them staring at her at meetings and even visiting her in her office. She made sure they could look at her chest because they needed it—and she felt she did too.

Sometimes Kacie would even let the fellow executives sit in her chair in her office and maybe look over her work. She would just bend forward and watch them work. She made sure they always looked up at her chest too. Mmmmm it was so exciting having peers stare at her chest. If they had any helpful thoughts, Kacie would sit on their lap and watch them type changes to her project. She would let them wrap their hands around her waist so she wouldn’t fall down. Some of them accidentally put theirs hand right under one of her tits. One even had a hand over a tit. He even moved his hand around like he was fondling her tit—although she knew this was simply another accident. Kacie felt it was best to not say anything because they were helping her anyway—with her project and from falling off their laps. Kacie sometimes giggled thinking if she fell, she would be on the floor and her face would be right near their crotch. She wondered if they knew how much she loved looking at their laps to see if she was having any effect. On the other hand, she never did fall off any lap, but she could feel the effect she was having pressing up from their laps under onto her bottom. Giggle.

Kacie spent the entire week that way—staring at the computer alone, being the “good bimbo girl” at the meeting, and sitting on colleagues laps while they played with one or both of her tits. Sometimes there would be interruptions—like running to the ladies room to play with her own tits to try to calm down but only making it worse, or going into a stall to run her hand up under her skirt to relieve some of the pressure. But her week was basically a series of these events. Then at night, she would put on her babydoll and prance around her apartment with the windows open imagining having an after work party there with her colleagues staring at her body and telling their funny sex jokes.

Finally the day came—her presentation of her big project. Kacie put on her special purple lingerie and stockings plus an all-white skirt and blouse combo. She found purple 4-inch heels to really make it all come together. She smiled as she looked over herself in the mirror. Her nipples were so hard from the excitement that the bra and blouse offered no hiding. Of course her skirt and blouse were so white and thin that her purple lingerie was fully on display anyway.

Once in her office, Kacie gathered up everything she needed. She had her coloring book and crayons. She had special pink paper to show them she could draw out her pie chart like a good girl. She giggled thinking about the men making “hair pie” jokes. She also thought how her titties could be like two big pie charts with big hard dots in the middle. Maybe she could draw pictures of her titties for the men. Giggle giggle.

She walked down the hall to the senior executive and asked him if she could meet with him in private before the meeting to get some last minute advice. Half an hour later Kacie traced the last big gob off the top of her tit, licked her finger clean and thanked her boss for the help. He sure did unload a lot between her titties. Good thing Kacie knew he needed a tittyfuck. Even better, good thing Kacie was so good at tittyfucking. Her boss probably didn’t even know that it made her orgasm. Kacie knew that it was because she was so good at her job.

He thanked her for seeking his input and smiled down at her as she kneeled under his desk in her panties, garters, stockings, and heels while he called down to some of the other senior executives. “Yes, it worked just as we hoped,” Kacie heard him say as she crawled out from under the desk. When she was putting on her bra and blouse and pulling up her skirt, she heard him talk about some business things. “Yes, she was just like that—looking up and smiling and wrapping them around like a total slut. She licked off every drop too I might add.” Kacie wasn’t sure what they were talking about as she gathered up her presentation materials off the floor. She was focusing more on the yummy salty taste still in her mouth. She thought the same might feel good directly on her face as her boss finished up his call. After all, it felt good on her big tits. “Right. She has no idea. It is like she went from ultra bitch to office whore.”

Kacie wondered what they were talking about. Then she realized she didn’t care. Instead she had to focus on her presentation. First she would serve coffee and doughnuts. Then she would get on the table for a nice slow striptease. Then she would make sure each of the men in the room released their gooey insides all over her face and titties. Good thing her boss helped her—she was such a ditz. She didn’t know that they all wanted to fuck her face. Glad she asked or else she would have been so embarrassed if she tried to fuck them with something other than her mouth or tits. He told her that would be another day. Kacie was glad to be the executive bimbo—and she was the bestest office bimbo ever, fer shure. She quickly pranced behind her boss as he strode to the conference room. She forgot her crayons, but she wouldn’t need them anyway.