The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KACIE GETS INVITED TO THE LEADERSHIP TEAM

She could barely believe it. After 5 long years Kacie Gordon was finally asked to join the leadership group of the company. She was the first woman ever invited. Kacie knew that this was not only a great opportunity for her career, but would open the eyes of the men that run the company and let them finally acknowledge that having boobs was not a disqualifying factor for upper management. The company had a few women in executive positions before, but she was the first invited to join the management group, the very top executives that really ran the company and made all the important business and policy decisions.

Kacie had spent the 5 years working hard, proving her worth. She never hid the fact that she was a female, of course. But she never flaunted it either. She rarely wore skirts, and if so, always calf length. She always wore tops and jackets that would minimize her ample chest. No reason to have these men even try to stare at her 34 D chest. No reason to be seen as “using” her chest to seek advancement either.

Although the topic was never discussed, before being invited to join the leadership team, most if not all the men simply treated her as an equal. If she were to guess, after the initial shock of dealing with a “girl” in general management, Kacie assumed the men saw her business skills and never thought anything more about it. She never felt any sexism from her colleagues … well, except when it came time to make leadership track. She was bypassed each of her first 5 years. The first one or two, she could understand, she was a newbie still. The next 3 years, however, after proving that she was the superior candidate, were horrible. She bit her tongue and never openly accused anyone in upper management of sexism, but she made it clear at every meeting that she was not only the smartest person in the room, but that she had no trouble showing the stupidity of some of her colleagues. She burned some bridges, she suspected, but she would get the attention of the top men in management eventually and get her chance. Now her chance had finally arrived.

Mike Norman was the senior manager who gave her the news. He seemed like a good guy. He was at least 20 years older than the 28 year-old Kacie. He was all business. He obviously, to Kacie at least, treated her like anyone else and gave her the chance because she was the superior candidate, and for no other reason. Mike made it clear to Kacie that he was the one who pushed her candidacy.

Mike, she liked that he called all fellow management by first names, told her that the first step would be a series of trainings and seminars to give the new management candidates general guidelines of how the payment structures worked, bonuses, earnings goals, etc. There would be trainings for managing other employees, HR issues, and legal matters like rules on age, sex, religious, and other discrimination laws, mandatory insurance issues, and the like. There would be discussions on policy and rule making and all the other responsibilities and perks of being on the management team.

The training was intense but legally very important. It would take about a month. She was still expected to do her usual work on top of the training. Essentially she would work all day and train in the evenings—mostly thru videos and online quizzes. She would be exhausted by the end of the month, but the reward was clear.

Kacie thanked Mike and agreed that she would not just do her best, but be the best person they ever brought into the upper management fold. Mike grunted as if he heard others say that before. Kacie would prove herself, however, she knew it.

The next Monday the training began. Mike brought in box of CDs numerically ordered. There were over 50 discs! He reminded Kacie that she still had her work obligations in addition to going through the month-long training. Kacie guestimated that she would have to go through 2 discs per day plus some more over weekends, and then try to do the online testing late each night alone in the office. It was a huge commitment of time, but it was only a month.

That first night, Kacie popped a disc in her computer in her smaller office (an office that would soon be replaced with one that would be two or three times bigger she reminded herself) around 4 pm. She worked all day up to that point and she figured she could get through two or three discs that first night.

Kacie was immediately disappointed. The production value of the disc was almost comical. The lighting was poor and the video flickered like it was a VCR tape from the 1980s. There was a strange annoying hum in the background too that Kacie could not avoid if she wanted to listen closely—even the earphones couldn’t hide the hum.

Still, although the production values were poor, the information was vital. Kacie was pleasantly pleased at the compensation package. It was more than she even thought. Further, each executive got two extra staff people beyond the normal pair that non-management executives received. It would be nice to have extra help she thought. She was a little annoyed that the video voice over referred to the staff as “girls.” Obviously the training videos had not been updated to reflect the passing of sexism from the business world. Kacie made a mental note to talk to Mike the next day about updating the quality of the production as well as getting rid of the blatant sexism. The note was underlined in her head when the video showed off a typical management office. It had a tall older man surrounded by four women all in various stages of almost soft-porn attire. Each “girl” wore a short skirt and a blouse that exposed a substantial amount of cleavage.

Kacie watched the entire video carefully for all the pertinent information however. After an hour or so, she looked at her wall clock. It was past 9pm!!! How could that be? She started at 4pm and now it was 9pm!!! An hour video took five hours to watch?!?! She knew she wouldn’t be able to watch another that night so she went home with renewed desire to work even harder the next day.

The next day went somewhat the same. Kacie did look for Mike to discuss the poor quality of the videos and the sexist nature of their tenor, but he was in conference all day. She would talk to him tomorrow, she thought. She started an hour video at 4pm. This one had the same poor production of flickering and humming. At least there were no “office bimbos” in this video, although there was some subtle discussion of the office perk that four different girls had to offer a man of substance and of male needs. The text was suggesting the work needs, but the tone suggested more basic biological needs. And like the night before it took another five hours. She didn’t feel as if she had fallen asleep, but it sure didn’t seem like five hours of material. She did giggle a bit to herself when she noticed a small puddle of drool on her desk. Did she zone out? Regardless, she needed to talk to Mike the next day if she could find time.

On the third night of training, after a day when Mike was once again unavailable, Kacie drank two cups of coffee before she started the video to be sure not to zone out. Still this video proved to be just as poorly produced and sexist as the last. The “bimbos” were back and the training included tutorials on the proper way to buy gifts of lingerie for staffers. What the fuck!?!? Kacie was furious. It was NOT ok to buy lingerie for a secretary. Besides, how would you even know their sizes? Even if the gift of lingerie for one of the “girls” was appropriate, knowing sizes and color preferences was simply impossible absent directly asking each girl for the answers. Then it was hardly a surprise gift.

By the end of the week, Kacie was fed up, she knew the executives got paid well and got extra “girls” but knew little else of substance other than a girl with big tits could do even better if her bra pushed them up and out to maximize their appearance. It wasn’t like this was big news anyway. I mean, why else did I go shopping for lace shelf bras last night? It is not like I am a secretary that can expect such gifts from a boss. Wait? Did I go shopping for lace shelf bras last night? Oh yeah, I did. (Giggle).

Kacie knew she had to get up to speed on the videos, so she took a bunch home for the weekend to review. She would get through 10 if she worked hard enough. Kacie was fast asleep on her sofa Friday night after trying to get through just one disc. She had a dream while she slept of being a secretary for one of the executives and wearing nothing but lingerie for her boss out of appreciation for him buying it for her. She woke up from her dream with one hand tucked under her waistband and over her panties and another under her blouse over her bra cup.

Kacie was simply shocked at herself. She wasn’t the type of girl to masturbate. She was focused on being a hard worker and good executive. She had to focus better. Maybe if she wore her new lingerie and watched more videos over the weekend. Kacie chose her favorite. She put on a lace purple set—shelf bra that barely contained her tits (and did not cover her nipples at all), the matching panty and garter belt, and white stockings. She put on her new 4″ heels and then watched a CD on her laptop. Now that she was dressed like a proper business woman, she could focus, she decided.

Yet, by the afternoon of Saturday, she was laying on her sofa running a finger in and out of her mouth, and another under her panties and in and out of her pussy. She was imagining being the new “girl” for an executive and pleasing him with her mouth.

Sunday proved more of the same—except she wore her yellow lace set instead of purple.

Monday morning came and Kacie tried to dress like she usually did, but she somehow felt wrong. How was Mike going to notice her if she dressed like some girl pretending to be a man? Kacie spent a long time staring at herself in her mirror deciding how to dress. She ultimately decided—regular clothes on top and no heels, but underneath, she would wear her new lingerie set—baby blue shelf bra, panties, garter belt, and light pink stockings. Further she would forgo the jacket so that only her low cut white blouse will cover her torso other than her shelf bra.

She reported to Mike first thing because he was her boss … errr no, she was in management just like him. But still she really should see if he needs anything. Once she got to Mike’s office, she noticed he had four girls working for him. Each wore a skirt no longer than mid-thigh, and obviously (because anyone could see) each wore garter belts and stockings. It sure didn’t look like any wore a bra underneath, the way they were obviously “bouncing” as they walked about the outer work area outside his office. Kacie waited patiently while one of the girls went in to let Mike know Kacie was waiting. Kacie thought the wait was extraordinary long. She thought she heard some light moaning coming from Mike’s door. Eventually the girl, Cindi, came out. She was licking her lips and her hair seemed a bit messy. She said Mr. Norman would be right out.

Finally Mike came out and greeted Kacie apologizing for the delay—as he winked at Cindi, who simply giggled and licked her lips again. Once in his office Kacie sat in a chair across from Mike’s big desk. She thought the desk was maybe bigger than needed and rather tall. It was big enough to hold one or two people underneath she thought. Then she thought, and smiled to herself, maybe that’s where Cindi just was “working.” Kacie felt a pang of jealousy, seeing how important Mike was and how important it was to treat important men in every way they desired.

“So what can I do for you Kacie? Is the training going OK? I hope you are keeping up with your work.”

“Oh it’s going great Mike. It is much more work doing the training than I expected, but still I am managing to keep up I am sure. I was just wondering if I could maybe get some pointers. You know. Maybe some big ideas that you might be able to share with me so I can wrap my lips ... errr mind around … errrr, I mean … something I could swallow hard and take like a good girl. Oh god. I mean, just some help.” Kacie couldn’t believe it. She was saying that she wanted help, but just couldn’t find the words. She was sounding like some dumb bimbo. She turned red as she spoke.

“It’s OK Kacie, I understand. That training can really get someone tongue-tied at times. (Laughing). I remember when I went through it. It is much more work than I expected too. I am sure you’ll do fine.”

(Giggle). “Thanks Mike. I am trying really hard. I just hope I get to blow it.” (Gasp!) “I mean I hope I don’t blow it.” Kacie was beet red as she thought of being under Mike’s desk using her mouth for anything other than talking.

“No worries Kacie. I can tell you are giving your best. I know you’ll eventually find your proper place here.”

Kacie stood up and could feel her nipples was rock hard and obviously poking over top her shelf bra and through her thin and low cut blouse. She could see Mike staring at them and she grew warmer, wet. If only she could have Mike maybe play with her tits to calm her down. But she knew she couldn’t ask him that. Wait. What was she thinking? She was management. She was in the leadership training. She wasn’t interested in having a man, let alone Mike pound his cock between her aching tits and unload on her face as she deserved. Wait? What?

“Kacie? You OK? You look lost in thought.”

“Huh? Oh yeah, I was just thinking about you cumming, err you calling me up and telling me I completed the training. I guess I am just looking forward to this training to be done.” Kacie giggled nervously. “I better go and get back to work.” And she hustled out the door, feeling her panties wet and her nipples hard. As she walked out, another of Mike’s girls was walking into his office. If Kacie didn’t know better, it looked like she was starting to undo her blouse as she walked into his office before shutting the door.

Even though she had plenty or work to catch up on, Kacie went to her office determined to finish three CDs during the day. She had to prove to Mike she wasn’t some dumb girl who could not complete a sentence. She finally remembered she was going to mention to Mike the production quality, or lack thereof, but forgot. She also forgot to tell him about the sexism in the videos. God, she was such a dumb girl to forget important things. No wonder the management team never really wanted a girl in leadership, not even in management. Girls are really only good for looking pretty and making cocks happy. Wait? What was she thinking? She was super smart and stuff. She was not a bimbo secretary. She was in the leadership training track. Not the bimbo secretary track. Besides, her skirt was way too long to be good enough to be a secretary.

Kacie made sure her door was closed. She popped in another CD, sat down, lifted her skirt up so she could run her fingers over the front of her wet panties and began to watch.

Kacie looked up several hours later. She zoned out again. When she realized what was up, her hand was deep under her panties and her finger was wiggling inside her soaking pussy. Her mind was imagining the entire management team taking turns fucking her face, her pussy, her tits, one after the other. Each man complimented her on her skills as a slut and bimbo making her very proud.

Kacie turned red again and pulled her skirt down. She saw her door slightly open. Hadn’t she closed it? Oh god. Did anyone watch her? She was so embarrassed. How could she be taken seriously if she was playing with herself at work? Only a bimbo would be so silly and dumb, and even then, at least a bimbo would play with a cock and not herself. At least a bimbo would be useful and let a man unload his goo in or on her.

Kacie went to the ladies room and tried to pull herself together. She had work to do. She had training to do. She needed to get her head on straight so she could concentrate. As she walked back to her office, she felt her aching tits bouncing and rubbing on her thin blouse. She knew her “headlights were on high beam.” She saw one of the more senior management leaders, Mr. Jensen. He was in his early 60s. She wondered if he even knew who she was. She cautiously approached him.

“Hello Mr. Jensen sir. I am not sure if you know me, but I am Kacie Gordon, one of the new management trainees. I was wondering sir if … if … if …”

Jensen smiled and his eyes immediately focused on Kacie’s chest. Kacie noticed and felt warm, excited. “Yes Kacie, what can I do for you?”

“Well sir, it’s just that I am having a hard time and … well could I speak with you privately, please sir, please. I really need to real real real bad.”

“Of course Kacie. Here, let’s step into the supply room right here.” Jensen pointed to the door of the room a few feet away. Kacie followed him dutifully and smiled when he closed the door.

“Now what seems to be the problem Kacie?” Jensen almost frowned at her, although his eyes still focused on her chest.

“Well sir, it’s just that I really am having a hard time concentrating on things and I just need to clear my mind. Please sir, could you just clear it for me?” Kacie smiled demurely and began to undo her blouse and kneel at the same time. “I know I shouldn’t ask sir, being that I am just a girl and all. But I know a smart powerful man like you would understand.” Kacie was kneeling before him now, her blouse open and her tits out.

Mr. Jensen smiled down at Kacie. He softly took at tit in one hand and cupped it. He slowly ran a fingertip over her nipple. “I am happy to help you Kacie. I know how girls here often have a hard time thinking straight.”

Kacie smiled wide. Finally a man who understood what she needed. She moaned too as his hand took her tit. She softly took her hand to his other hand and brought it up to her other tit. “Please sir, play with my titties. They need a man so bad.” And she moaned more and more as he squeezed and pinched and caressed her aching chest.

Kacie smiled wide so thankful that Mr. Jensen knew what she needed. She smiled wider when it occurred to her that she knew what else she needed. She reached up and quickly slid down his zipper. Mr. Jensen’s cock popped out and smacked her cheek causing her to giggle like a schoolgirl. “Oh Mr. Jensen, you know what I need, don’t you.” She wrapped her small hand around his hard shaft. She smiled and watched her little hand slide up and down, feeling it throb. She softly kissed the head rolling her tongue around it like a good girl. Then she gently licked up and down the shaft before nuzzling her nose into his scrotum and licking his heavy balls. His grey pubic hairs tickled her nose and she licked all around his sack. God how she loved licking balls. Good girls love balls and she was a good girl. Her tits were on fire as she felt his strong hands fondle, pinch, squeeze. He obviously knew she enjoyed her tits being played with—like any good bimbo.

She then started licking the shaft again getting it very wet and slick. She smiled up at the man seeing he was enjoying her work. She then stood up higher on her knees and took his wet cock between her tits. She guided Mr. Jensen’s hands to push her tits harder around his shaft. And she slowly moved her body up and down, letting the important executives have the tittyfuck that he deserved. She smiled up at the great man as she moved up and down feeling him squeeze her tits around his cock. “Mmmmm sir, you know how to make a girl happy, don’t you. How did you know I like fucking with my tits?”

“You just seem like a good little bimbo Kacie, and I know how you bimbos love having your tits fucked.” Kacie moaned at his profound words. He was so smart.

She moved her body faster and faster. “Please sir, cum all over my titties. Please, I beg you.” Kacie was a little scared of sounding so desperate but she really did need his cum on her tits, and there was no use pretending otherwise.

Soon she felt a pulse of cum spurt up and hit her chin. She moaned and giggled at the same time. She looked down and felt another spurt hit her nose. She bounced faster and faster feeling the cum spurting up and striking her face, chin and neck and dribbling down to her tits.

She smiled wide as she saw he was empty. She leaned down to lick the tip of his cock of the droplets forming there. She then smiled up. “Thank you so much sir. I feel so much better.” She had cum streaks across her face and dripping off her nose and chin. She had plenty of cum dribbling down between and over her tits. She dutifully put Mr. Jensen’s cock away and smiled as he stepped out of the supply room. It then occurred to her that the door was made of glass and that anyone could have watched her fuck Mr. Jensen with her tits. Oh god. She was just clearing her head, not trying to be some office bimbo. What if anyone saw and thinks she isn’t an executive but just another secretary? They would have noticed she wasn’t wearing a super short skirt, so they would know she wasn’t a secretary, right?

Kacie quickly buttoned up her blouse. She knew she had some cum on her face and her blouse was probably sticking to her gooey chest. But she needed to get back to her office.

She was red with embarrassment when she saw some of the other executives point at her as she walked back to her little office. She packed up a CD to take home and then left for the day.

Once home, she felt she got her tittyfucking out of her system so she could concentrate. She put on a babydoll and high heels and then popped in a CD. After about three hours, she was still struggling to concentrate, so she called Mike at his house.

“Mike, err, Mr. Norman. I was wondering if you would mind coming over to my apartment. I really need to go over something. I just can’t seem to wrap my lips around it.” Kacie didn’t realize she said “lips” instead of “mind.” 15 minutes later, Mr. Norman was at her door. Kacie met him in her light pink babydoll, took his hand and guided him without a word to the living room. She sat him on the sofa and then knelt before him. “I tried to get Mr. Jensen to help me, but I think I forgot something.”

She smiled as she kept eye contact but deftly undid his fly. She fished out his cock and still keeping her eyes on his, took his cock in her mouth. Mmmmm that’s what she needed. Tittyfucks were great, but blowjobs were even better. Kacie smiled with her eyes up at Mr. Norman as she bobbed her soft mouth up and down his hard cock. She moaned as he reached down and took a tit in a hand. She felt her pussy grow warmer and wetter as he expertly popped her tit out of the babydoll top and he pinched her aching nipple. She did her job too as she took him deep down into her mouth before she did what she needed, taking him deep throat. She nuzzled her nose into his crotch as she felt him tickle the back of her throat. She moved her tongue and kept him deep, feeling him throb inside her needy mouth.

Soon she started bobbing faster and faster. She felt him squeeze her tit hard and she felt her pussy flood as she began to orgasm from the fucking her mouth was taking. She moved her mouth faster, faster, faster, and soon she felt his cock twitch and surge.

Her mouth was flooded with delicious cum and Kacie gobbled as much as she could. She swallowed load after load of cum as he unloaded in her mouth. She kept her lips tight around his cock so that she could get every drop. Soon, she felt his cock growing softer and emptying. She giggled as she slid her mouth off. She smiled up at Mr. Norman. “Thank you sir. That was very nice of you. Would you mind if I licked you until you were ready to fuck me?” She smiled wider when he nodded. Mr. Norman was such a nice boss.

A few hours later, Kacie walked Mr. Norman out of the apartment. She had him fuck her hard over her dining table and she even coaxed his cock back to life one more time for a tittyfuck. She promised to bring the box of CDs back to him tomorrow since she had passed all the tests to be a secretary. She was so happy that she would be the “Coffee girl” for the next executive board meeting. Everyone knows the coffee girl gets to crawl under the table after pouring all the mugs. She was glad she had put in for that important job.