The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KACIE GETS HARASSED AT A BOARD MEETING

Kacie could not believe it! Of all the gall!

As she thought back, she knew she was in a hurry earlier in the morning. She wore a tight thin blouse and, because she was in such a hurry, forgot to put on her bra or even her suit jacket.

So she did get it. Her “headlights” were on—high beam even—during the office meeting of all the executives. She understood—she was a bit of a spectacle and was not surprised with all the leers. Nevertheless, that did not mean the senior vice president could order “the girl” to get coffee for everyone. Although she was the only female in the room, she was the most accomplished junior executive in the room, the entire office even. Before she was hired, she had better grades, at a better school. Her ideas at work always turned into successes. She should be running the meeting, not being “the girl” who had to run off and get coffee for everyone. Still, she did as she was told like a good girl. Wait. Not a good girl, just as someone who was showing respect to her senior VP. It got worse when she got back. The senior VP told her that he wanted his with no cream but 2 sugars. What?!?! He expected her to serve him too? She made a mental note to report him to HR later on today for his sexist behavior. When she placed the mug next to him just as he ordered, he patted her ass and said “good girl.” She froze and hoped no one else saw or heard that. He was so fired, she thought. It didn’t matter that she knew she was a good girl and appreciated the compliment.

She was about to sit back in her chair when the VP told her to take notes for everyone. “You’ll do a better job sitting up here by me sweet tits.” Kacie flushed red. He called her “sweet tits,” told her to sit by him, and essentially be a secretary? She bowed her head and quietly did as she was told but made another mental note to have him reported for this blatant sexy … errrr … sexist behavior. She sat in a chair away from the table and crossed her legs. She sensed everyone else was looking at her. Yet, when she looked up, the eyes were not on her big juicy tits … errr her chest. She looked down at her legs and saw her stocking top showing as her short skirt slid up. She felt warm and embarrassed again. She meant to wear a longer skirt this morning, but she was so rushed. Now not only were her tits … errr breasts … on display due to her thin blouse, but so were her legs, worse, her stocking tops and even her garter straps. She didn’t recall when she started to wear those things. She always got tingling every morning sliding up her hose, usually something colorful and sexy, and then hooking the tops to her garters. She typically imagined her boss watcher her as she slid on her lingerie …. Oh god, her mind was wandering again. Still, it wasn’t her fault. After all, it was like every man there was lusting after her. She was utterly excited … humiliated, she meant. She felt such relief when the men stopped staring and started talking about business again. It gave her a chance to gently try to push her skirt hem back down. It didn’t work and if anything drew everyone else’s attention again. She could sense her nipples growing harder at all the attention. God she was so horny and wet. It all started when he called her “the girl,” and grew worse when he called her “good girl” and “sugar tits.” He must have accidentally stumbled upon the words that turned her on the most.

Kacie knew what the men in the room did not. She was embarrassed about having such huge cans … errr a large chest. But even worse, it kinda turned her on when men looked at them and called them tits. She knew it was wrong and would never actually encourage such behavior, but it was a rush to make men look.

The senior VP addressed the table. “You see men, it works that easy. First, we did the e-mail string where ideas of submission and deference were instilled. These were repeated over the course of months. The subject eventually began to accept this without even realizing it.”

Kacie tried to keep up with her notes. She wasn’t sure of what project he was talking about. It must be something her team wasn’t assigned to. She wished he were a bit more specific. She absent mindedly undid one of her buttons. Hopefully one of the cuter guys in the room would see. If she was going to be called “sugar tits,” she might as well show a bit more than her thin blouse didn’t already show. Even without her usual push-up bra, her tits were big enough and her top was tight enough that her cleavage was spectacular. If there were not so many men here, maybe she could sit next to him and tease him some more. It would serve him right for staring so much. Good thing he didn’t know how she loved being stared at as a sexual object.

“Later we were able to get the subject to reveal her deepest secrets and desires. This helped us mold the behavioral modifications to fit seamlessly into her psyche.”

Kacie tried her best to scribble down the notes of the talk but was so distracted by all the leers. She was glad these men didn’t know how much she loved having her tits on display. It would be even worse if they knew how much she loved having them squeezed and fucked.

“We then inducted into our subject specifications on appearance. I am sure you all noticed the shorter, tighter choices as well as the colorful lace underthings. These changes were slow and gradual such that the subject never even noticed when some of the underthings soon were eliminated at times.”

Kacie did her best to keep up in her note taking. It would be easier if the senior VP hadn’t stood up and walked behind her, putting his hands on her chest while he was talking. Sure, she appreciated that he was covering her tits from view from the other men, but his hands were squeezing her girls more than she typically liked—well truth be told, not nearly as much as she liked. She giggled a bit but hoped no one noticed her being so silly. She preferred to wrap her tits around his cock at the end of the day, but that was when they were alone. This was different. All the other men were looking. And it was distracting. How could she take notes when her hands were busy lifting up her skirt for the other men to see her stockings and garters better … and her wet panties.

“It was simply a matter of time before the subject simply accepted her role as a company object to be used as best needed by management. As you can see, she is not only oblivious to her behaviors, but rather excited by them too. Of course she was already predisposed to this, and we simply pushed matters to fit her desires as well as our needs.”

Kacie wanted to see what he was talking about, but she had gotten off her chair, turned and knelt down in front of the VP. She saw he was ready for her, and she had taken out his cock and placed it between her tits so that he could fuck them properly. She would have to come up with an excuse for her poor notetaking, but she was sure the VP would not mind. He seemed like he forgave most of her mistakes lately. She smiled up at him as he spoke to the men. She hoped he would cum on her tits and face soon, so she could get back to her note taking duties.

“In the end, our process proved successful, as I am sure each of you know from your own experiences. Our next step will be to use this process to take advantage of the skills our subject has for the benefit of generating more business from our clients. My hope is that ….”

Kacie giggled when she felt the blast of cum surge up between her tits and coat her face. She aimed the VP’s cock at her face like a good girl and made sure every drop was on her face or tits. She giggled more as she slid his oozing cock into her mouth. She knew a good girl always sucked a cock dry after getting most of it on her face. She loved the taste and wanted more.

“… excuse my pause gentlemen. As you could see, I was a bit distracted. Now if you will each stand up and line up, Ms. Gordon will see to it that you are given a meeting summary.”

Kacie walked out of the conference room about 2 hours after the VP. She had to give a summary of the meeting to each man in the room. She could only remember one part of the meeting and she performed a proper demonstration for each man. One of them men was nice enough to notice her blouse, even though it was open, was getting messy—as was her skirt. He was kind enough to take those from her. She wished he had left them in the room rather than back in her cubicle. When she walked back to her spot, one of the janitors saw her in her panties and stockings, covered in cum. She knew she could boss him around and tell him to help her clean up, but she decided to take it easy on him and just let him fuck her over the receptionist desk.

After the janitor came and took her panties to use to wipe her down, Kacie returned to her desk and dressed—well except her panties. She then made a note to herself to see the HR man tomorrow to report on her treatment by the VP. She would show him exactly how she was treated by the VP—a blow by blow demonstration, she thought, and then giggled. Kacie moaned to herself as she imagined the HR man using her too.

Once she got home, Kacie made her plan to report the VP to HR. She put on a see thru nightie, one that gave a clear view of her ample chest, and called the VP to give him fair warning. She told him how he had humiliated her in front of the entire board and that she was planning to seek his dismissal the next day. She agreed that he ought to have an opportunity to respond and that a face-to-face meeting in her apartment would make sense. Once he arrived, Kacie showed him hospitality by letting him play with her tits. She may be working for his termination, but she was still a good host. She agreed that he seemed to have a large erection and that as a good girl she should relieve him of his excess cum. Once he had unloaded on her face and tits—the second time in the same day—she gave him his chance for rebuttal. He set out his case, and after hearing him out, Kacie agreed it was compelling. First, he was a man and she was just a silly girl. Second, she earned most of her accolades by her exceptional skills at sucking and fucking. Third, she enjoyed the praise and attention she received from her attire—or rather lack thereof—and the fun names she was called. Her favorite has always been “good girl.” Fourth …. Wait, she forgot the fourth one. Maybe the VP would tell her after he finished cumming. He was busy fucking her from behind, so she’d ask after he was done. When she heard him grunt out “good girl” she decided to not even bother with asking him or even reporting him. Besides, she was promised a special business trip to meet several important clients.