The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KACIE GETS PROMOTED TO TEAM LEADER

Kacie had been promoted and made a team leader only a few weeks ago. She knew the job came with more pay and the related additional responsibilities. But she never imagined how dim her team was. In fact, she never even noticed them being that dumb when she was just one of the many team members, but after her executive training, it became clear how truly stupid each guy on her team seemed to be.

In fact, even the executive training was kinda stupid. It was all online. Lots of videos. Each one was supposed to last only an hour. But with all the glitches on the videos, it seemed like each one took all day. Maybe she kind of zoned out during a few of the videos, but who wouldn’t do so given the poor quality of the production.

After her last video was completed, she got a certificate that verified that she completed the training. Even that was dumb. It said she was now “fully programmed,” instead of saying she fully completed the program.” Whatever.

As the team leader, it was her job to go over their work and fix any errors. But given how dumb they all seemed to get, she ended up fixing a lot more mistakes than she initially expected.

Yesterday, as she was going over Gary’s project, she noticed he used the word “tits” instead of “this” about 7 times. And even when he had a bunch of ordered paragraphs, he used “a, b, c” like you’d expect, but then “DD” before going back to “e, f, g …” Talk about poor editing on his part.

But that was nothing compared to Steven’s report on the contract. I mean this was a report about one of the biggest contracts the company had ever had. She worked hard to get the contract assigned to her team. And Steven put the word “blow” in front of the word “job” at least 10 times! It made no sense to have any word there, but the word “blow?” What was he thinking?

The final straw came earlier today. Dean had to write up the details of an upcoming client meeting. The meeting included an after meeting dinner followed by a visit to entertain the client at a local club. A “jazz” club, not a “jizz” club. Fucking Dean! Idiot! Kacie looked over Dean’s report 5 times shaking her head at the thought of her boss, the regional manager, or worse, the CEO, seeing her team set up a “jizz” club meeting to discuss the “blow” job with the client. Morons—all of them.

Kacie sent out emails to her team scheduling meetings with each of them to discuss quality assurance and attention to details. Gary confirmed the meeting for the next morning, although he made the same stupid mistakes in his reply:

a. Looking forward to it boss.

b. Hoping to improve with your help.

c. I think things will get better.

DD. tits are the reason you’re the best boss.

Kacie shook her head again. It is like he has no brains. I am sure I can get him straightened out. It’s not like I’m that good of a boss if I can’t get him straightened out, even if I have DD tits. They are excellent and huge tits and make me a better boss, and … wait. What did I just think? Kacie giggled to herself. Good thing no one could hear what she was actually thinking for a second there. It’s not like Gary typed that email that way on purpose. He isn’t smart enough to be that clever. Still, as she thought about her big tits, Kacie felt her nipples grow hard under her blouse and bra. Luckily she was wearing a thick minimizer bra today or else the entire team would get a show of headlights.

Steven then confirmed his appointment with her:

Happy to meet with you Miss Gordon. I know I take blowjobs seriously and I know you take blowjobs seriously too. No wonder you are the boss. The best bosses give the best blowjobs. I am sure I can get better after an evaluation and blowjob from you.

Kacie giggled. Steven is such a moron. I mean I do take blowjobs seriously. That is why I am so good at them. And I bet a good blowjob would get Steven to be a better team member. Kacie leaned back in her chair imagining how much she’d love to give Steven’s cock a good … shit! What the hell am I thinking? Steven is just an idiot. He puts “blow” in front of “job” all the time because he is dumb, not because he wants a blowjob from me, even if I am excellent at giving head especially with my DD tits. Kacie shook her head again. She would straighten out Steven. And without giving him a blowjob even if he needed it and she needed it too. Kacie cupped her chest through her clothing as she imagined a nice hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She shook her head. I have to concentrate on work, silly girl.

Finally, Dean replied to the meeting invitation.

Good idea Miss Gordon. Better that we sort out the details of the client social first before we finalize it. I am sure you love some nice hot jizz yourself. I bet you love to have hot jizz dripping off your face with each pulsating beat. The best bosses love a good dose of hot jizz spurting all over her DD tits after a nice blowjob.

Kacie gasped at the email. Dean you imbecile. It’s “cool jazz” not “hot jizz.” And what? Did you get Steven and Gary to help—it’s like you used their dumb mistakes and added them to yours for this email. I mean sure I love hot jizz even more than cool jazz. Especially at the end of a blowjob and using my DD tits. Kacie reached down to cup her chest through her blouse again. Her nipples were so hard—maybe even her outfit wouldn’t hide the high beams. God she wanted to have sticky goo dripping off her face and onto her tits so bad. She imagined her whole team, her bosses, and the clients all shooting all over her. She started unbuttoning her blouse mindlessly, reaching underneath and feeling her hard nipples through her bra. Shit! What the fuck am I doing? Those morons are making so many mistakes it is making me horny. I better concentrate, after all, I am the team leader and these guys need help. They are not too smart and make so many mistakes. If I can’t pay attention on fixing these errors, I might end up giving the janitor head before the day is done, I need it so bad. Get your head into the game girl, stop thinking about giving head. She made a note to herself, however, to speak to the janitor at the end of the day about how much she needed to suck his cock.

By the afternoon, Kacie was concentrating on an important project when she heard a knock on her office door.

“Miss Gordon?”

“Oh hi Gary. What can I help you with?”

“I know we don’t meet until tomorrow, but I was hoping you could give me some idea about what we are meeting about. That way I can prepare better.”

Kacie smiled. That made sense. At least Gary is interested in improving his work performance. “Well Gary, it I mostly about just missing details in your reports. If I say, ‘a, b, c,” for example. The next thing should be …”

Gary burst out, interrupting Kacie. “Oh I know. DD!”

Kacie frowned and shook her head. “No Gary, I am afraid not. It is NOT DD. It’s just a, b, c, then d.”

“But I thought you were a DD.”

“What? That doesn’t make sense Gary. I’m a DD? What does that even mean?”

“Well you know. You are a DD.” Gary put his hands in front of his own chest mimicking a large chest.

Kacie dropped her head and felt herself get a little red-faced, partly embarrassed, and partly just ashamed at how dumb Gary is. “Gary. This is about your reports. Not my chest.”

Gary looked confused and then it was as if a lightbulb went off. “Oh I see.”

Kacie smiled. “Good.”

“You’re only a C.”

“What?!?! What are you talking about Gary?”

“Well I thought you were a DD, or at least a D, but I guess you only just a C.”

“That isn’t what …” Kacie shook her head, frustrated at how dumb he is. “Gary, I am not a C.”

“You’re only a B?”

“No!!! Damnit Gary. This isn’t that hard. Some are As, some are Bs, some are Cs, and some, like me, are Ds. Wait, I mean I am a DD.”

“Now I’m confused Miss Gordon. I thought you said no to D and DD. Maybe if you showed me.”

Kacie sighed. But maybe Gary is a visual learner. “OK Gary. See … and please pay attention. I am trying to help you.” Kacie undid her blouse buttons. She opened up her blouse exposing her chest in a white minimizer bra. “Now you probably can’t tell from this, because this bra doesn’t do my chest justice, but I am a DD cup.”

Gary smiled as he looked. “Yeah it is hard to tell. Maybe if you wore a different bra tomorrow. Maybe then I could see if you’re really a DD.”

Kacie nodded. That made sense. It was nice to see that Gary was getting it finally. She is not a D. And most definitely not a C. She’s a proud DD. She tried hard not to be angry at Gary. He was so dumb and probably had never see a nice pair of DDs before anyway. “OK Gary. That is a good idea. I will wear something to show you the difference between a C, a D, and a DD.”

“Thanks Miss Gordon. You are the best boss ever. I’d say that even if you were a C. That’s how much I mean it.”

Kacie smiled. It was weird that he would complement her like that. But she reminded herself how dumb he was. “Thanks Gary. That is nice of you to say. And we will work on getting you to understand a D, and more so, a DD, better tomorrow.”

“But before tomorrow gets here, if I could just be sure you are a DD.”

Sigh. God, he is a slow learner, but at least he wants to learn. Kacie unhooked her bra and let her DD tits spill out. “See. You can tell these are DDs, Gary.” Kacie cupped her tits in her own hands.

Gary smiled. “Hmmmm. Maaaaayyyyybeeeee. It is hard to tell just looking.”

“Well here.” Kacie took Gary’s hand and placed it on one of her tits. She instantly moaned as she forgot how sensitive her tits are. She felt Gary’s hand accidentally start to pinch her nipple and Kacie moaned again.

“Mmmmm, yes, I can tell much better Miss Gordon.” He raised his other hand and cupped Kacie’s other tit. Gary softly squeezed and pinched as he learned about the difference between a C, a D, and a DD. Kacie moaned louder and felt herself growing weak in the knees. She dropped out of her chair and soon was fumbling with Gary’s fly. Before she realized it, Gary’s cock was in her mouth as he played with her tits. Kacie mindlessly bobbed her mouth as Gary played with her tits. Squeezing, pinching, and bouncing. Kacie wanted to ask him if he understood now, but before she could pull her mouth off to ask, Gary’s cock exploded into her mouth. Kacie knew he would be embarrassed if he made a mess, so she dutifully hid the evidence by swallowing every drop. As a good boss, she didn’t want to embarrass anyone on her team, especially someone as dumb as Gary. She waited until he finished cumming and she made extra sure by milking his cock with her mouth.

Kacie slowly slid her mouth off and smiled up at Gary. “I hope that helped explain what DDs are Gary.”

Gary nodded and zipped up. “Yeah, I think I am getting it. I am sure by tomorrow when I see you in a better bra, I will really get it. You are the best boss Miss Gordon.” Gary then walked out. Kacie giggled as she put her bra and blouse back on. The things she has to do for her team. She wished they could be as smart as her.

She just sat back down on her chair and her door knocked again. “Yes, come in.”

Steve poked his head in. “Hey Miss Gordon. I was going to leave a bit early today. But I just want to be sure we are still on for the blowjob performance tomorrow.”

Kacie looked up and frowned. “It’s a job performance Steven, not a blowjob performance.”

“Huh?” Steven looked even more confused that that dummy Gary did a few seconds ago.

“I’m reviewing your job, not reviewing a blowjob.”

“Oh, so I review your blowjob?”

“What? That is silly Steven.”

“Why Miss Gordon? Don’t you want to get a review of your blowjob?”

Kacie shook her head. God he is dumb. “No Steven, it’s not that. It is not like there is a form to review a blowjob. I mean there aren’t even places to look over blowjob reviews.”

“Then how do we know if you are any good at blowjobs Miss Gordon if we can’t look at your reviews?”

Sigh. “I guess you’ll just have to take my word for it Steven.”

“But how do I know? I mean you can’t tell if you’re any good. You’ve never received a blowjob from yourself.”

Kacie smiled. He had a point, but she knew. “I have had plenty of complements about my blowjobs Steven. I can tell you.”

“But I haven’t heard anyone say that about you, and like you said, there is no place to read up on your blowjob reviews. I mean anyone can say they are good at something.”

Kacie had to agree with that. Steven was right. How else could she prove to him that her blowjob performances were top-notch? Gary was a visual learner. Maybe Steven is a “watch and learn” thinker. “I know Steven. Just sit here in my chair.” Kacie stood up. Steven nodded and sat down. “I have to admit you are right. There is really only one way for you to know.” And with that, Kacie knelt down and undid Steven’s fly.

She was surprised at how hard he was already. He had no idea this was about to happen, and it was not as if he expected to get head when he walked in. Yet he was as hard as a rock already. Of course maybe he just could sense how good a blowjob he was about to have. Kacie was not going to disappoint. She wanted a good blowjob performance evaluation after all. She slowly licked up and down Steven’s shaft. She could tell he was enjoying it already by his moans. Because she knew her performance was being tested, and frankly because she loved doing it, she began to lick and suck Steven’s balls. Kacie knew she would get a better review if she paid special attention to the balls. It made her feel better when she felt Steven’s hand hold her head making sure she gave his balls even more licking. She must be acing this evaluation and she hasn’t even really begun. When Steven’s cock started bouncing and smacking her face while she sucked his balls, she knew she was bound to get her best review ever.

Eventually Steven took her head in both his hands and pulled her slowly off his balls, up his shaft and then pushed her mouth down on his cock. Kacie was proud, knowing that she would get good marks for letting Steven take control of her performance. Sure, a good blowjob depended on her skills, but a good evaluation depending on letting Steven control her. She even surprised herself by moaning so much. She knew it was because she was certain of what a good job she was doing and she was moaning with pleasure at that thought. In fact, it kind of made her wet in her panties. Good thing Steven couldn’t tell. That would have been embarrassing to have him, her underling, see her wet panties.

Steven started bouncing her mouth up and down his shaft faster and deeper. She remembered that he said he was leaving early so he must be in a hurry. So Kacie did her best to use her mouth’s suction and her tongue to help Steven. She smiled to herself when it was clear this was working too, because soon Steven started breathing faster too. He leaned back in her chair and let her take over. Kacie knew he was close. She then used one of her favorite tricks to get her best performance reviews. She smiled up at Steven with his cock in her mouth and winked at him. She quickly pulled off so she could whisper to him, “come on baby, cum for me. I want your cum so bad,” before sliding back down and bobbing faster. And when she felt his hand suddenly back on her head she knew. A second later she felt the first spurt of cum shooting into her mouth. She suctioned her mouth harder so all the cum would stay in her mouth as he pumped more of the delicious cum inside her. She moaned and felt herself get wetter as she swallowed and then waited for more. She slowly bobbed her mouth milking every drop out of him. She smiled up at him and noticed he was looking down at her with a satisfied grin. She knew she would get a good blowjob performance review.

When she was sure he emptied every drop into her, Kacie slid off her mouth and smiled up at Steven. “So that’s THAT is what happens at a blowjob performance review Steven, totally different from a job performance review. Understand?”

Steven nodded. “I think so. But I am sure I will get it for sure tomorrow after your blowjob performance at our meeting. Thanks for your help Miss Gordon.”

Kacie smiled and nodded. Then it occurred to her. Wait, that wasn’t my blowjob performance review. Tomorrow is. Damn. I’ll have to do at least as good tomorrow. Maybe if I show him the special bra I am going to wear for Gary. That will help. Kacie smiled as Steven stood up and zipped his pants and left. It was then that she noticed that her skirt was hiked up over her plain white panties. He could see the wet spot if he looked. Oh god. I must have lifted up my skirt when I was sucking his cock and played with myself. I didn’t mean to, but sometimes I get so excited. I better wear better panties tomorrow in case that happens again. I don’t want him to see boring panties. That could hurt my performance grade. But at least Steven seems to kind of understand the difference between a job performance review and a blowjob performance review. By tomorrow, he will understand for sure. That is because she is a good patient boss with her dumb team members.

Kacie didn’t even have time to stand up before she heard another knock on her door. She quickly pulled down her skirt. “Come in.” Kacie got on her hands and knees to stand up and could tell her skirt rode back up exposing her panties, and the wet spot just as Dean walked in. She pulled down her skirt feeling herself blush.

“Hey Miss Gordon. I know you’re busy. And our meeting isn’t until tomorrow. But I was wondering about your thoughts on the hot jizz idea for the client meeting. I am sure the client would love to share some hot jizz with you. Hell I would too. Who doesn’t love hot jizz?”

Kacie frowned at Dean. Gary was dumb. Steven was an idiot. But Dean. He had to be the dumbest of them all. “It isn’t hot jizz Dean. It’s cool jazz.”

“What? No way. I’ve heard that phrase a lot. It is hot jizz. It has to be.”

Kacie shook her head. “No Dean. Cool jazz. It’s a smooth, mellow sounding music. Hot jizz … well that is something else.”

“Really? No. Wait. I am sure the client specifically mentioned wanting to share some hot jizz with you Miss Gordon. He said the first time he met you he could tell you were a big fan of hot jizz.”

“Look Dean. It’s not hot jizz. I know. I mean I don’t want to get super bossy with you, but hot jizz is something else.”

“Yeah, I know. It’s like cool. Something else. Totally the thing.”

God. Dean is so fucking dumb. “No, no, that’s not what I mean. I mean yes, it is cool. I would love … well never mind.”

“What? See I knew you loved hot jizz.”

“Yes, but it’s not what you think.” How could she demonstrate the difference between cool jazz and hot jizz?

“What do you mean?”

“Well you go to a club to listen to cool jazz. To get hot jizz, a girl has to …” Kacie knew then and there what she had to do. These stupid team members … they were taking up a lot of her time today but she would eventually get them straightened out. Kacie crawled back onto her hands and knees. “Come here Dean. I’ll show you.”

Dean stepped closer. Kacie smiled up at him. “Now this will sound weird Dean, but I need you to slide down your pants.”

Dean laughed. “No way, Miss Gordon. That’s crazy.”

Kacie looked confused at Dean. Maybe if she helped him understand better. “Here. I’ll start.” Kacie undid her blouse and opened it up. “Now it’s your turn.”

Dean looked confused. “OK, if you say so Miss Gordon, but I still don’t see what this has to do with hot jizz.” Dean slid down his pants to his ankles.

“Now, I need you to slide down your boxers too.”

“Ha ha, good one Miss Gordon. I know this isn’t right.”

“Ok, OK, Dean. Look, I’ll go first again.” Kacie reached behind herself and unhooked her white bra. She slid it off, her DD tits now exposed.

Dean smiled. “Wow Miss Gordon. I don’t know what you are thinking, but you are the boss.” Dean dropped his boxers, his cock already hard, popping out, pointing at Kacie’s face.

Kacie nodded and instinctively stood up on her knees to hike her skirt up without even realizing she was doing that. “Good Dean. Now, let me show you what hot jizz looks like.” Kacie opened her mouth and bobbed up and down Dean’s cock as he stood there. She smiled as he said something like, “that’s a good girl.” Kacie was sure he meant “good boss,” but couldn’t blame him for being a bit confused. After all, she did have her mouth on his cock like a good boss.

She used her hand to delicately play with his balls as she bobbed faster and deeper. It occurred to her that maybe she could get a good blowjob performance evaluation from Dean too, but he was too dumb to be able to do that AND learn about hot jizz. She better not ask him to do a review too or his head might explode. Such a dumb guy, she thought. She was so busy thinking about those things that she didn’t even notice at first when Dean put his hands on her head and started rocking back and forth like he was fucking her mouth. She knew he wasn’t actually doing that, but if someone walked in they might think that he was fucking her mouth. She made a mental note to make sure she locked her door from now on when explaining things to her team.

She started to feel wet again, when she realized her fingers were on her panties rubbing her clit as she bobbed on Dean’s cock. Hopefully he doesn’t notice, she thought. It is not her fault that she gets excited explaining things to her dumb team. Dean probably is too dumb to notice anyway, especially since one of his hands was squeezing her tits. God that felt great, she thought. Good thing he doesn’t know how much he loves having her tits played with. Hopefully he didn’t notice it when she moaned something like, “yeah baby squeeze my titties.” He was probably too busy trying to understand the difference between jizz and jazz to notice. At least when he pulled out his cock from her mouth and started sliding it between her tits, he couldn’t tell that she came in her panties.

Kacie wanted to be a good boss, so she went ahead and licked Dean’s cock each time it thrust up between her tits. It was the best way to get to the lesson about jizz. She felt another tingle in her panties when she thought Dean said something. But there was no way that he said, “you dumb slut, I’m gonna cover those fun bags.” So Kacie just nodded at whatever he said and just opened her mouth. A little bit of drool dripped off her lip as she panted and looked up at Dean. He had a big grin and she sensed that she had kind of a stupid look on her face. She would have to tell him later that she was just too busy with teaching him to have a serious look. And then Dean’s cock shot out a big blast of cum right on her face, and then another. Huge ribbons of cum steaking cross her face—eyes, chin, nose, forehead, even into her hair—before he aimed at her chest and coated them with more warm sticky goo. Kacie moaned and came again as more and more cum spurt over her face and tits. Then she leaned in and took his cock into her mouth and hungrily sucked him dry.

Kacie smiled up. Totally dripping in Dean’s cum. “See Dean, this is hot jizz.” As she gestured to the goo dripping off her chin, nose, tits, and gobbed up all over her face and in her hair.

Dean nodded. “I think I get it. Maybe if I took a picture to study.”

Kacie nodded. Well I will give Dean good marks for wanting to learn and his willingness to study. She smiled up at him as he took out his cell phone. Dean took several pictures. He would study a lot tonight, Kacie thought.

“Thanks Miss Gordon. I think this really helped. Can’t wait for our meeting tomorrow. I am sure that by then I will understand what you mean when you say you want hot jizz dripping off you.”

Dean walked out and Kacie smiled. He still doesn’t get it. I better really show him what hot jizz looks like tomorrow. Maybe if I wore not just a better bra and panties, but an entire lingerie set and let him spray all over me. Then that dum-dum will finally get it.

Kacie stood up and put her bra in her purse. No reason to put it back on now. I’m covered with cum. She buttoned up her blouse, but knew the cum would ooze through, and it started doing so almost immediately. She’d have to go to the ladies room to see about the mess that her face and hair must look. Just as she was buttoning the last button, the night janitor walked in. “Excuse me Miss Gordon. I thought everyone had already left for the day.”

Kacie smiled at Reggie. He was a nice man who did honest work. She looked at the clock and saw how late it was. God, those 3 dumb guys kept her way past quitting time. “It’s OK Reggie. I had to work late today. Besides I was wanting to talk with you.” Kacie was a bit embarrassed knowing that Reggie could probably see her cum soaked face, hair, and blouse. Hopefully, he won’t say anything.

“Sure thing Miss Gordon. Then I can come back later to clean your office Miss Gordon, once you leave. Lots of heavy cleaning to do. I have to doggie-style the dirt out of the carpet tonight.”

Kacie giggled. “You mean you have to dig deep into the carpet.”

“Huh?”

“You said you had to doggie-style.” But Kacie could see the confusion on Reggie’s face. She figured she could help the poor guy out. “See digging deep is what you might do when cleaning. Doggie-styling someone deep is what you would do if …” Kacie smiled more. She was already wet down there. And poor Reggie needed help. Kacie slid off her panties to her ankles and bent over her desk, raising her skirt.

Luckily, Reggie seemed like a fast learner as he got behind Kacie in a second and had his overalls open and his cock out. Kacie moaned when she felt his cock enter her soaked pussy. Reggie started thrusting hard into her and Kacie could tell that Reggie was smarter than her team already. He figured out how to doggie style her in just a few moments.

Given that he was still kinda dumb, even if smarter than her team, Kacie forgave Reggie when he shouted out, “everyone here says you’re a dumb bimbo, but I had to see for myself. They were right. You are dumber than a box of rocks.”

Kacie giggled. How silly. Reggie can’t possibly know how smart rocks are. Kacie started to wonder about that herself, but soon became distracted as she felt her pussy explode when Reggie thrust in even deeper as he called her “a big titty fuck toy.” Kacie lost track of time after that and may have even made a funny mistake herself by telling Reggie she loved being a “wet hole” for all the men at the office. She meant to say “boss,” but kinda felt like saying something different as Reggie pounded her dripping pussy from behind. Reggie said something else about her “cans,” but Kacie was cumming again so she wasn’t sure what he said. She then felt him thrust hard inside her and his jizz spurting into her waiting pussy. Kacie came a third time with him and before he was done, she spun around and took him into her mouth to milk him dry. She loved it when a guy smiled down at her while she had his cock in her mouth.

“I guess all the rumors are true. You are quite the office slut Miss Gordon.” Reggie pulled his cock out of her mouth and ran it across her face before tucking it away in his overalls. He then walked out.

Kacie giggled. Poor Reggie, listening to office rumors. Glad I don’t pay attention to those things. Kacie then walked out of her office, her panties lying on the floor. Reggie’s cum dribbled out of her pussy down her leg. Her face and hair and chest still covered in Deans drying cum.

As she got to the elevator, Kacie remembered she forgot something in her office. Even though she had a busy night coming up trying to figure out what lingerie set and cute dress to wear to help with her team meetings, she still might want to do some extra work at home. So, she ran back to her office, walked past the pair of panties on the floor and grabbed her pencil sharpener and a box of pencils. She knew how important her big project of sharpening all the pencils for the office was to the company. She still remembered when she got her promotion to lead the pencil sharpening department. It was right after she gave the CEO a blowjob under his desk. He told her she might not be the right girl for the blowjob. So she had to show him what a silly mistake he would be making if he didn’t assign her this important executive position. It wasn’t easy being such a smart girl.