The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KACIE HAS A JOB TO DO

“Don’t you have a job to do Miss Gordon?”

Kacie Gordon stood in her boss’s office. She was still for a moment. He called her “miss” instead of “ms.” She thought that he knew this was not acceptable. Then it hit her and she forgot about it. She had a job to do. She smiled at her boss and thanked him for the opportunity. Then she got down to doing her job.

Two days before …

Kacie wasn’t always this ambitious to take on jobs given to her by her boss. When she was first hired, she upset a lot of her co-workers and even her superiors. She constantly corrected others. She made a point of “being right” all the time. She never took kindly to any criticism, even constructive criticism. She rolled her eyes when her co-workers made mistakes. She constantly suggested to her team and her superiors that she “did all the work,” and that she “should get a promotion.”

When her boss, Mr. Johnson, called her “Miss Gordon,” during a meeting, she just about bit his head off. She explained to him the sexism that he was perpetuating and that he was to call her “Ms. Gordon” from now on unless he wanted a call from HR, or maybe even her lawyer.

Last week, after the updates to the software program went haywire, Kacie was the one who complained the loudest. During a team meeting, she insisted that the third-party company that was installing the program was inept and that whoever contracted with this company should be fired. When Mr. Johnson told her that he made the decision, rather than apologize, Kacie stood her ground and continued to call out Mr. Johnson for his own ineptitude.

Still, rather than fire her for her temper, Mr. Johnson called on Kacie to work with the company to fix the problem, and Kacie figure this was her chance to prove to Mr. Johnson, the team, and frankly corporate headquarters that she should be running this division instead of Mr. Johnson. So she agreed to do it, to do it right, and to do it within a matter of days. She was surprised he even asked her to do this. Not because she wasn’t capable, as obviously she was more than capable. Rather, because he was essentially digging his own grave. He caused the problem by hiring the inept company and she would fix his mistake. He was basically giving her the chance to take his job and Kacie jumped at the opportunity. She thought about how she would have the guards escort Mr. Johnson out of “her” office and even out of the building. She would be in charge. He would know it, and so would everyone else in the entire building.

Kacie immediately got to work. That afternoon she had the third-party company manager, Mr. Wilson, in her office so she could read him the riot act and then get him to agree to fix everything within 2 days or else lose the business. Mr. Wilson agreed to her terms. Kacie knew he was intimidated by her and felt satisfied that she had scared the living shit out of him and that everything would be in working order within 48 hours.

The next morning Kacie arrived to her office to see a hand written note from Mr. Wilson telling her the problem had been fixed and apologizing for the inconvenience, along with a gift card to the local mall for $500 so that she could buy something the whole office could share. It was his way of not only fixing the error, but giving a gift. Kacie smiled and thought to herself, “fuck that. I did the work. I made this happen. The gift card is mine.”

She turned on her computer. It came to life although there was an odd hum coming from the speakers and a weird flash on the screen. Kacie looked closer.

Two hours later, Kacie shook her head and got to work on another project. She didn’t even notice how much time had gone by, but she was smugly happy that the computer program had been fixed under her watch. She made a point of sending an e-mail to Mr. Johnson on the resolution and insisted that he meet her after lunch to discuss the appropriate commendation for her. She fully expected him to apologize to her and then resign. He would then recommend her for the position. Kacie shook her head in amazement that he didn’t even notice how quickly he was about to lose his job.

Promptly at 1:00 p.m., Kacie stood up, mindlessly slid off her panties, put them in her purse, and marched into Mr. Johnson’s office fully aware that she was going to get him to admit that she was really the person who should be in charge around here.

She knocked on his door.

“Yes. Come in.”

Kacie walked in and without even a “hello,” simply started in on him. “I suppose you know I have everything fixed. And not in two days, but in less than one.”

“And good afternoon to you too Miss Gordon.”

“It’s Ms. But you won’t be making that mistake much longer.”

“Oh yes, I forgot. I’m being sexist. I would like to apologize, but first you have a job to do Miss Gordon/”

Kacie suddenly stood still for a moment as if she was zoned out. She muttered, “I have a job to do.” She continued to stay still.

Mr. Johnson smiled wide. It worked. He was so sick and tired of Kacie Gordon. Such a stuck up bitch. So full of herself. She really did this to herself. That’s why he hired Wilson’s company to install the software poorly. He knew she would complain the loudest. That’s why he had Wilson’s company then install the program into her computer. A program that he paid dearly for, but it seemed like it was worth it so far.

“Yes Miss Gordon, a job to do. You like it when you have a job to do, don’t you?”

“Yes sir.”

“You first job is to remove your jacket and blouse.”

Kacie nodded and slid off her jacket and let it drop to the floor. Then she undid her blouse buttons and slid off the blouse and dropped it next to the jacket. Mr. Johnson sat at his desk smiling wide. They are even bigger than I thought, as he stared at Kacie wearing only a black bra. Even though the bra was itself rather boring, her tits were still obviously big.

“Good girl.”

Kacie squirmed as she stood. She let out a small gasp and then a moan.

“Your next job Miss Gordon is to take off your bra and put it into your purse with your panties.”

Kacie nodded and did as she was told. Mr. Johnson smiled even wider at the sight of her bare tits.

“Very good girl Miss Gordon.”

Kacie squirmed more and her nipples hardened.

“Now Miss Gordon, you have one more job. Put your blouse and jacket back on, but do not button up the jacket.”

Kacie nodded and did as she was told one more time. Despite the clothing, Kacie’s nipples poked thru her blouse.

“Good girl.”

Kacie squirmed more, and slid a hand under her skirt.

“Very good girl.”

Kacie moaned and then moved her hand out from under her skirt.

“Now Miss Gordon, your job is over.”

Kacie stood still for a moment and then shook her head.

“As I was saying Miss Gordon … errr Ms. Gordon, I apologize for my error. Now onto the computer glitch. You said it was fixed promptly?”

Kacie looked confused. She felt funny but wasn’t sure why. She also felt … oddly … a bit horny. Maybe it was the excitement of knowing Mr. Johnson was about to quit and then promote her to his job. “Ummm. Yes sir. Fixed. And it was all my doing. I would think you would accept that I got this done where you had failed.”

“I don’t quite see it that way Ms. Gordon. But well done. Now back to your office. I have some important things to do.”

“What? That’s it?!?! A ‘well done” and nothing else?”

Mr. Johnson nodded. “You want me to throw a parade for you because you were given a task and completed it? I suppose the fact that I replied to an e-mail earlier today means I should get stock options then? You did your task, nothing more. Now get back to work before I consider reprimanding you.”

Kacie looked down, crestfallen. What happened? And why am I so … wet? She walked out of the office and down the hall to her office. She received quite a few leers from some of the guys on her team too. WTF?!?!

Kacie walked into her office and closed the door. She sat down and almost instinctively put her hand on her chest. She could feel her breasts under her blouse. God it felt so good to touch herself, even if for just a sec… Wait!!! What the hell? I don’t have a bra on. My fingers are even a bit wet and slick. My jacket buttons are undone. And … Kacie reached under her skirt … OMG! No panties! And I’m soaked. Seriously! WTF?!?! She sat there worried, scared, confused. She was sure she wore her usual black set of panties and a bra today. She was almost sure. She re-created her day. Dressed. Came to work. Met Mr. Johnson. The meeting didn’t go as she hoped, but nothing unusual. Did she really forget to put on underwear? Is she really this fucking horny?

Kacie tried to get back to her duties but couldn’t concentrate. How could she? She was no wearing a bra, not wearing panties, and she wanted … oh fuck … she wanted cock. Like now. She turned her computer back on, figuring that maybe just going over emails might help. That flash and hum were back.

Kacie then looked up at the clock on her wall. It was 5:00 p.m. Time to go home. That afternoon went by fast after she checked her emails. She undid her blouse buttons, opened up her blouse some more, and then got up and walked to her car. Leaving work made her feel a little better, even in a bit of a good mood. So she made sure to stop by the desk of Mr. Johnson on the way out and tell him “good night.” The office air felt a bit cool. She walked in and waved “good night boss.” He smiled and thanked her.

Kacie then walked to her car. What an odd thing for him to say. “Thank you.” Not “good night to you too, Ms. Gordon,” but “thank you.”

Lots of the guys leered at her on her way to her car. She rolled her eyes but decided not to make a big deal about it. Sexists, but at least they are smiling at her. She got in her car and put on her seat belt. Whoa!!! Seriously, what the fuck?!?! Kacie’s left tit was out of her blouse and her right was barely covered by her open blouse. No wonder the guys were looking at her like that. She was giving them all a free show. She blushed deep red as she sat alone in her car. When did her blouse get undone? OMG! How was she going to face everyone tomorrow?

Kacie drove home frightened by what happened today. She somehow forgot to wear underwear and later on undid her blouse without even remembering she did so. Worse, she was so damn excited by all of her actions. She hated that the most—that she must secretly somehow get excited by being so exposed. She had to get her control back. She decided to lay out her clothes for work the next day. Something very conservative. She found a pants suit, her most boring underwear, and some flat shoes. Perfect. She just needed a day to get her head back together and she could go back to being the real Kacie. In fact, she was sure she was still owed either an apology from Mr. Johnson or better a raise for how she fixed everything, probably both.

Just as she was getting ready to go to bed, Kacie’s phone rang. It was the office. That’s odd that someone is calling so late. Still, maybe it is Mr. Johnson calling to apologize now. The coward, afraid to do it face to face. She answered.

“Hello?” There was a weird hum and then some glitchy sounds. “Hello? I can’t hear, there is some …” Kacie hung up after half an hour. It was an excellent call, although she kinda forgot exactly what was said or who she spoke with from the office. Well better get to bed.

Kacie went through her usual nighttime routine of making sure all her lights were on, opening her blinds, and slowly undressing in front of the window. She then put on her usual PJs of a pink corset that pushed up her titties—god how she loved having such big titties—and matching pink panties. She then slid on her white stockings and attached them to the garter straps on the corset. Hopefully the entire neighborhood could see, she thought as she put on her PJs. She finished it off with matching heels and then did her evening prancing about her apartment to work off the stress that built up through the day, walking past the window often, making sure to slowly cup her tits as she did so. Kacie made sure to leave her light on as she slept without covers. Hopefully a good night’s rest will help.

That night Kacie had her usual work dreams where she ends up being fucked over her desk by every guy in the building.

Kacie woke up. Her corset was pulled down and her tits were out. One hand was under her panties and she had a finger in her soaked pussy. Her lights were still on and her blinds were open. OMG! OMFuckingG!!! Kacie went into full panic. How did she put on this outfit? She wore it only one time before, for an old boyfriend, and that was 3 years ago. And the lights. The open blinds. Who in her neighborhood saw her? All while she was thinking this over, Kacie didn’t even realize she was still playing with her clit, her hand still under her panties. She laid there trying to figure out what was going on until she reached a greater excitement. She closed her eyes and imagined her team bending her over her desk and taking out their frustrations on (in) her. Her fingers worked faster, faster, faster … oh god, yesssssss.

Kacie smiled. She needed that. But what the fuck anyway? I still don’t know how I ended up like this. Oh fuck, I got to get to work anyway. Kacie then slid out of bed and crawled on the floor to close her blinds. She took a shower and got dressed. She remembered that she set out clothes for the next day, a nice conservative outfit. As she was about to put on her panties, her phone rang. It was work. Maybe one of her team needs something. “Hello?” Kacie heard a crackling sound. She hung up after listening for 20 minutes. Kacie then walked into her bedroom and picked out her favorite lingerie, a blue lace set. The bra was a push up that made her 36Ds seem even bigger. The panties and garter belt matched. Pink stockings were perfect as was her short pleated skirt, thin white blouse, and her 4 inch heels. Kacie hummed to herself as she dressed and then drove to work. Today would be the day that she finally gets the recognition she deserves. She giggled as she drove, noticing how her skirt didn’t cover her garter straps completely. She imagined the truck drivers passing her getting a pretty good look. She decided to slide her skirt up even higher to expose her panties. She loved giving truck drivers a nice treat on the road.

Once she got to work, Kacie got on the elevator to get to the 5th floor. There was an older guy in the elevator with her. Kacie decided to be nice and “accidentally” drop her purse and then slowly bend over at the waist to pick it up. “Oopsies.” Kacie giggled and hoped he liked what he saw.

Kacie then walked into her office and closed her door. She went to hang up her jacket … Oh shit!!! Kacie didn’t have on a jacket. She was sure she set out a very conservative outfit. But she was barely dressed. She tried to look at herself and saw she was wearing stockings and garters. Holy shit! And her skirt wasn’t long enough to hide the garter straps or stocking tops. She grabbed her compact out of her purse and tried to look at herself in the small mirror. Her blouse was unbuttoned to mid-chest and her boobs were almost bursting out. She must have been bouncing with every step she took. She had to get home and change. She decided to send a quick email to Mr. Johnson about an emergency and then make the quick trip home to re-dress and then get back.

Kacie turned on her computer. The weird hum was back. After staring at the screen for half-an-hour, Kacie stood up and slowly walked to Mr. Johnson’s office. She barely noticed the guys gawking at her as she bounced down the hall. She knocked on his door.

“Come in.”

Kacie opened the door. “Good morning Mr. Johnson.”

“Good morning Kacie. Don’t you have a job to do Miss Gordon?”

Kacie stood there. Did he call her Miss Gordon? But I have told him so many times that … oh yeah, I have a job to do. Kacie nodded. She walked over to his side of the desk. Smiled. Then Kacie got down to business … well really down to her knees, her favorite position. As she bobbed her mouth up and down Mr. Johnson’s cock her he whispered to her “Kacie loves her job. Kacie does what job she is told. Kacie’s job is to help everyone in the company.” Kacie thought that was strange, but was so busy enjoying her job, especially sucking cock, her favorite job of all, that she didn’t think too much about it.

Kacie barely heard when Mr. Johnson talked. Mostly she heard her own moans. She thought she heard him say something like, “office bitch” and “needing to be retrained.” Then as she was hoping he would shoot his load on her face when he was ready, she thought he said, “subliminal messages.” That was a strange word. Too big for her to understand. It really didn’t matter as all she was really concerned about was doing her job. She loved having a job to do. It made her so wet and happy when she had men look at her tits, talk down to her, fuck her mouth, cum on her titties.

Mr. Johnson was saying something about how Mr. Wilson developed the program and how he paid Wilson’s company lots of money for it because he knew that he couldn’t have a “know it all blonde slut” working for him any longer. He knew that her only real value was using her mouth for sucking rather than talking. But duh? Obviously that was her real value. Something told her that she didn’t always think this way, but then she remembered that thinking was not her best skill. So she stopped thinking about that and instead thought about how much she hoped she would get a huge load of cum on her face.

Kacie could tell Mr. Johnson was enjoying her work as he was breathing harder and faster and was using his hands on her head. God she loved it when a guy took over and fucked her mouth like it was just a wet empty hole. That was kinda true anyway given how empty her brain was. When he grunted, Kacie knew that it was time to finish up doing her job, so she pulled her mouth up and let him aim his cock at her face. Kacie moaned when the first load splattered across her face. She moaned more and stared to cum herself as more and more cum shot on her face and into her hair. It was so awesome to be so useful. Even dumb bimbos have a purpose.

Kacie then swallowed his cock back into her mouth and sucked him dry. MMMMM, she loved the taste of cock and even better cock with cum.

Kacie smiled up at Mr. Johnson. “Did I do good Mr. Johnson?”

“Of course you did, you dumb little slut.” Kacie giggled. It was cute when he called her by her little nickname. “Now be a good girl, and go back to your office until I need to fuck you again.”

“Okies Mr. Johnson.” Kacie giggled, stood up, and partially re-buttoned her blouse. She then waved goodbye and then walked back to her office. Lots of the guys winked at her. They must know how much she loves her job.

Once back in her office, Kacie saw her diploma on the wall and walked up to look at it. It said she had a degree in …

Kacie stood there for a second. A degree. I went to college? That’s right. I went to College. Then why am I …? Fuck!!!!!!! Kacie put her hand on her face. She could feel a thick gooey substance on her face and dripping off the tip of her nose and her chin. A big glob stuck to her finger. She looked at it. Was that…? She smelled it. Oh god. It is. It’s … fuck … it’s cum! How did that get on her face? She could then taste it in her mouth too. Oh my god. I gave someone head. And I let him cum on me. But how…? When …? Did I get drugged…? Kacie was in full panic. She decided that the only person she could trust was her co-worker Jason. He was the one person who always treated her nice here. She went to e-mail him.

The hum of her computer started again. Kacie blinked and stared at her screen. Jason replied to her email saying he would come to her office soon. Kacie smiled. She knew sending him a picture of her big titties as an email attachment was a good idea. The text saying “Jason, I need to suck your cock” probably helped too. Kacie was proud of herself because she spelled all the words correctly. Spelling wasn’t her best skill, so when she did it right, she got extra proud. She did notice one small error on her email. She copied all the other men in the office too. Oopsies. I guess they will all see that picture of my big tits. Well they all will eventually get to see the real things anyway, Kacie thought.

Jason walked in. “Hey Kacie. You need something?”

Kacie giggled. He was being funny. He knew what she needed. She just smiled. Her blouse and bra were already on the floor. She slid off her chair and crawled under her desk. Jason then sat down and Kacie smiled up at him. “You are the bestest work friend Jason. I don’t think I have been nice enough back to you.” Kacie then winked and kept staring up at him as her hands slid down his zipper.

By the time Kacie ended her day, she had blown 5 other guys after Jason. She also stared at her computer screen lots and lots. She loves the hum and swirls. She was super proud as the workmen took down all her dumb old diplomas off her walls and put up pink pictures. She even got a new door label. The old one said, “Ms. Kacie Gordon, Team Leader.” The new one, which was also pink, said, “Kacie. Head of Head.” When Mr. Johnson came by as she was leaving he told her something about how she will never remember the old Kacie. She didn’t understand what he meant, but it didn’t matter, she was too busy sucking him dry to pay much attention.