The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KACIE MAKES A HARASSMENT REPORT TO HR

It had been enough! Kacie Gordon, the newest junior executive to the company, one of its youngest, and certainly its only female, had hoped it would not come to this. But her boss gave her no choice. “Boss.” How did a man like John Johnson even get to be a head of a major company? He was old and sexist. He treated her like a child. Now he was about to lose everything. Kacie completed the paperwork to turn him into the HR department at the company for his clearly inappropriate behavior. The paperwork, she knew, would only be the first step. It was frankly stupid that she had to follow these procedures. After all, what he did was so inappropriate, so … illegal … that his swift termination was the only possible outcome. Still, the company policy was clear. And if Kacie learned anything, it was that the company was looking out for her, and frankly everyone, with their policies. That’s why they had rules, and were followed. Kacie remembers the first time she asked whether some of the rules might be outdated, but then the HR person explained how the rules were based on years of experience from the top people in the company. Obviously that makes sense Kacie thought then, and still does now.

Anyway, first she had to make her complaints to the offending person, in this case Mr. Johnson. If that didn’t work, and it didn’t this time, then she would file a written complaint, with details to HR. HR would investigate. Then the Board would make the final decision.

Kacie felt just the slightest bit guilty. Mr. Johnson did hire her after all. Then he helped her move up the ladder, and rather quickly. She heard the grumblings behind her back that she didn’t deserve it and that there must be other reasons that she was getting special treatment. But Kacie knew that Mr. Johnson saw her skill, her intellect, her potential. He even used to give her pats on her bottom to compliment her. She thought that was inappropriate at first, but when Mr. Johnson explained that it was no different than a coach patting a player on the ass after a good play, Kacie realized that made perfect sense and went along with it. She sometimes even bent over Mr. Johnson’s desk so she could get extra pats on her rear. It was sort of silly, she knew, but they both liked it because it made them seem like a team, plus it helped her career. Obviously, as he was instrumental in getting her more and more promotions over a very short period of time.

Yet, after she got promoted to the executive council of the company, he has been nothing but a rude, sexist pig. No—she decided she didn’t feel guilty at all. He was getting what he deserved.

Kacie wrote down all he misbehaviors that started after her promotion to the executive council. First he started talking to her chest, whether at meetings in his office or in leadership meetings. He didn’t look her in the eyes … ever. Instead he stared at her chest as if he was trying to … ewwww. Whatever. Second, he started telling her exactly what he was thinking. He called her “Big Tits.” He then started calling her “34D.” He told her that she got promoted so that a nice set of jugs would be at the meetings. He also told her that every man in the room was hoping to be treated to a tittyfuck later on. God, he was so rude. And to tell her that directly. What the fuck!!!! He must have a professional death wish.

She remembered how she first complained directly to him, telling him how demeaning his words were. She thought that maybe, just maybe, there was a reasonable explanation. But no. Worse, did he change? No. Instead, he took it further and told her the rudest of all things. He said … Kacie thought back about his exact words, so that she could write them down on the paperwork. He said, “Remember that personality test you took when you got hired, Big Tits? Well we learned that you are slightly … wait, not slightly, actually quite a bit below average in intelligence and even more that you are easily manipulated due to overly gullible thought processes.” How fucking rude! Calling her Big Tits, telling her she wasn’t that smart. Telling her she was only hired and promoted because she was gullible. Kacie also remembered to write down that as he told her this, he was staring at her chest and told her that her “headlights were on, so it must be true.” Kacie was so humiliated. She remembered how she looked down to see if her nipples were hard, and sure enough they were. But that was because he insisted on the AC always being on, not because she wanted to titfuck him, or that she was a gullible silly girl.

God she was realizing how much she actually hated him for being such a pig. She knew once she turned in the paperwork, he would be fired, and she would probably get another promotion. They would rather promote her than get sued by her.

Kacie finished the paperwork. Double checked it. She made sure every comment about her “monster cans” was written down. Every word about how much fun she would be to tittyfuck and coat with cum was there. Every time he told her that she was dumb and gullible and just a set of “fun bags” to use before being a “mouth hole” to fuck was written down in black and white. Kacie smiled as she looked over the paperwork. She had it all there. Mr. Johnson was about to get into lots and lots of trouble. She smiled as she mindlessly used one hand to softly cup her tits through her blouse.

She remembered how when she first got hired she was attended a special health class sponsored by the company. Now that she thought about it more, Mr. Jonson was even an instructor at that session. He taught her the relaxation method of caressing her chest. It always worked. He explained then that the chest has highly sensitive receptors that can be massaged to release endorphins that help a girl relax. The more massaging, the more relaxed someone gets. She even learned that the people with bigger chests are lucky because they have so many more nerve endings that can be massaged for relief. Obviously this was simple science. Kacie was glad she was one of the lucky ones.

Of course, sometimes her nipples got so needy that the relaxation method was the only thing that helped. Well, sometimes Kacie would “cheat” and slide a hand under her skirt to further relax, but what the bosses didn’t know. She giggled a bit.

Kacie sent the paperwork into the HR department. She figured Mr. Johnson had only a few more days until his termination. What she was telling HR was so shocking that it did not surprise her when she got an inter-office email the next morning. It instructed her to report to HR within the hour. Obviously they were beginning what would be a short investigation, followed by a very public termination of the pig.

Kacie arrived at HR 10 minutes early. They had the AC turned even colder than her wing of the building. She wished there wasn’t a “no jackets or sweaters” dress code. She remembered when she was told about the dress code. She thought it was weird that women were not allowed to wear jackets, sweaters, or frankly anything other than short-sleeved thin blouses. But it was explained to her that studies showed females were more likely to suffer from heat stroke than men, and since it was a company policy to keep all employees healthy, the short sleeve dress code made sense for woman. Although Kacie had to admit that it always felt like the fact that she was “chilly” was obvious from looking at her chest. Still, she appreciated the fact that the company was looking out for her welfare. Besides, if her nipples got too hard and needy, she could always fall back on her relaxation trick. It never made her nipples anything but harder, but at least it was relaxing.

A woman came out of the office. “Miss Gordon?”

Kacie noticed the woman was wearing what Kacie thought was a bit of a short skirt, even for the company. Kacie could see her stocking tops and garter straps were showing, even though she was standing. Kacie’s never showed except when she was sitting, or when she was bending over Mr. Johnson’s desk for an ass pat. And this woman’s headlights were definitely on. Obviously this woman was following company dress code perfectly.

Kacie learned when she was first hired, the company wanted to promote women’s rights. The most important thing there was to make sure women dressed like women. It would be silly to promote women’s rights and then have women dress like men. So company policy was to have women wear skirts. The policy was later amended to make sure the skirts were no longer than mid-thigh, as there was a tripping hazard for women who wore skirts too long. It was like the company was really looking out for her and the other women who worked here.

Still, after the short skirt policy, there was also the problem of women having legs too cold. Fortunately, the men that Kacie worked for explained to her that women at the company would have to wear stockings. Kacie remembered asking about the heat stoke dangers, but was assured that heat stroke never started at the legs. That made total sense to Kacie. Science for the win, again. It was so assuring back then to know how much the men, even Mr. Johnson, cared about her well-being, and that of all the woman at the company. The policy was even written so that women knew that pantyhose, being so restrictive on the abdomen of some women, was therefore forbidden, and only stockings secured by garter belts would be allowed. This also made it easy to use the ladies room, as the stockings could stay on, and all a girl had to do was slide down her panties—the straps were always secured in the morning BEFORE she put on her panties. That way there was no danger of forgetting to re-hook garters too. The men in the company thought of everything, Kacie remembered. They cared so much. Kacie was so happy to work for such progressive forward thinking men, even Mr. Johnson. The way they not only cared, but explained things to her. Everything they told her made sense, once it was explained. She even missed the good old days when Mr. Johnson would bend her over his desk and hike up her skirt a bit to give her bottom a nice “go team” pat. Sure, he could see her panties, but it was all about the team work anyway.

Of course that all changed after her last promotion, and thus here she was at HR.

Kacie stood to greet the woman. Kacie was pleased that a woman was going to conduct the investigation. “It’s Ms. Gordon. But you can call me Kacie.”

“I’m Miss Hathaway, the executive assistant to Mr. Wilson. Follow me. He will conduct the initial interview.”

Damn. It wasn’t going to be a woman leading the investigation. Still, it was an open and shut case. More, Mr. Wilson was probably another progressive man, like all the other men here … well except Mr. Johnson. Kacie followed Miss Hathaway and was lead into a large office. A fat, bald, man, maybe 60 years old, sat at his desk going over paperwork.

“Sir. This is Miss … err Ms. Gordon. She is the one who filed the complaint against John.”

He looked up and frowned. “Very well, let’s get this over with. Thank you Miss Hathaway. I’ll have a big load of dic … errr …dictation for you after I finish this interview. Make sure you have cleared your calendar and mine as I expect this might get a bit messy.”

Miss Hathaway giggled. “Yes, sir. I look forward to it.” She licked her lips, which Kacie thought was … well just weird. But then it occurred to Kacie that Miss Hathaway must just be such a good executive assistant that she enjoyed her job that much. She left Kacie with the old man.

“Have a seat Miss Gordon.”

Kacie smiled. “Yes sir, Mr. Wilson. It’s Ms. Gordon, by the way.”

“Oh yes, yes. My mistake. Now it seems that Johnson here has been accused by you of some very serious actions.”

“Yes sir, you see…”

He didn’t let her finish. “Let’s start with the fact that you claim he calls you Big Tits.”

“Well thank you sir. He does call me that and as you can imagine this is highly …”

“Well, as I sit here, you do seem to have some rather large breasts. What are they? B Cups? C?”

Kacie sat there, mouth open, confused. “Wait. What?”

“I asked you. Are the B or C cups?”

“But what does that have to do with anything?”

“Oh I see. So you are a B cup and wish you could be a C cup to make your boss happier?”

“What?! No.” Kacie’s mind was swimming. What is he talking about? She wish he would explain himself.

“No? You don’t want to make your boss happy?”

“No. I mean. I mean Yes. Wait. What I mean is yes I want to be a good employee that makes him happy, but what does that have to do with me being a B cup, which I am most definitely not.”

“So you are a C?”

What is he talking about? Kacie hated it when anyone thought she didn’t have big breasts. “No sir. In fact, sir, if I may be frank, I am very proud to be a D cup.” Kacie pushed out her chest to emphasize her breasts as obviously Mr. Wilson was a poor judge of cup size.

“D?”

“Yes sir.” Kacie smiled.

“So when Mr. Johnson calls you …” He looked over Kacie’s paperwork. “… 34D. He is correct?”

Kacie smiled. “Yes, of course. A very proud 34D by the way.”

“I don’t understand Miss Gordon. He calls you ‘Big Tits.’ He calls you ‘34D.’ It seems that both of these are factually accurate statements. Am I wrong?”

Kacie looked confused. “What? I mean, yes, he did state accurate facts. But that’s not the point. I mean …”

He held up his hand. “So he is correct.” He made a note on Kacie’s paperwork. “Well let’s get to the other allegations.”

Kacie looked more confused and she was starting to worry. “If what Mr. Johnson said is true, does that mean it is ok to say those things?”

Mr. Wilson smiled at her. “Miss Gordon. Do you think it is fair to a man to be punished for speaking the truth?”

Kacie looked at him for a moment. Then she smiled. What he said made sense and she had to get to the good part of the investigation anyway. “Actually, now that you put it that way sir, I guess you are right. I do have big tits and I am in fact a 34D. I mean, they are truthful things. But it seems like he shouldn’t say things about my chest at all. I mean, isn’t that the problem?”

“Well let’s look into that. In fact, you also claim that he stares at your chest when he speaks with you.”

“Yes sir. It is highly inappro…”

“Yet you walk around with those big tits, those monster 34Ds, with your nipples very hard. Are you not asking to have your tits stared at, talked about?”

Kacie looked confused. “But I am only following company policy, sir. I mean I am wearing the proper outfit as directed by the dress code for my health. I even have on the right, thin, lace push up bra.”

“You aren’t lying to me Miss Gordon, are you?”

“No sir. I never lie.”

“Well then, let’s see.”

Kacie was confused again. “See, sir?”

“Yes. I am the investigator. I want to see that you are following policy. If you are, that very well may favor the position you are taking.”

“But …”

“But nothing Miss Gordon. If your nipples are hard because of company policy, then that favors your position. But how can I be sure you are following company policy? As an investigator, I have to check every detail.”

Kacie nodded. It was a little weird to be undoing her blouse buttons in his office. But he was right. He had to investigate. Kacie’s allegations were serious, and the only way she would get satisfaction would be to prove her case. Kacie smiled wide as she opened her blouse to expose her chest in a thin, lacey, light blue bra. It had a low cup so that her nipples were barely covered, and the bra pushed her tits up too, making them seem even bigger.

Mr. Wilson smiled. “Hmmmm. I see.” He stood up and walked around the desk to take a better look. “Yes, I can see that your nipples are clearly very hard. And you are wearing a proper regulation bra and blouse.”

Kacie nodded. “See. I told you I wasn’t a liar.”

“You did Miss Gordon. But you would agree, that whether it is because of the dress code or not, your bra and blouse allow quite a bit of viewing of your massive knockers, your 34D cans, and your hard nipples.”

Kacie nodded. “Well sir, that is true, but what I mean is that just because I have big tits and just because my nipples are hard, doesn’t mean he has to talk about them or look at them.”

“Yes, Miss Gordon. But it also doesn’t mean that he shouldn’t. Does it?”

“But I thought the law said that men can’t do that. Isn’t that sexual harassment?”

“Hardly Miss Gordon. How is he harassing you? We already agreed that telling the truth can hardly be harassing. Are you going to punish a man because of which way you think his eyes might be directed at a given moment? How can we even prove that his eyes are looking there anyway? And even if he is, isn’t that really a compliment to your fine rack?”

“I guess you’re right sir. Now that you explained it to me sir.” Kacie smiled as she thought about it—yes, Mr. Johnson was complimenting me I guess.

“Indeed. In fact, I am staring at your fun bags right now. Am I harassing you?

Kacie giggled. It did seem silly now that he put it that way. “I guess you aren’t harassing me at all sir. In fact, if anything you complimenting me. You are most kind to undertake this investigation.”

“I am glad you are starting to understand Miss Gordon. Now, let’s continue.”

Kacie nodded and began to button up her blouse.

“Hold on Miss Gordon. Keep your blouse undone. I may need to have another look as part of the rest of my investigation. You see, you also claim that Mr. Johnson told you that he and ... let me read over your paperwork … oh yes, that he and every man here wants to fuck your tits and to cum all over them.”

Kacie blushed, but nodded. “Yes sir. He did say that.”

“And you consider this to be highly insulting and irregular, is that correct?”

“Absolutely sir. I mean to suggest that every man …”

Mr. Wilson raised his hand. “Hold on one second Miss Gordon. This allegation raises several things. First, that you know for a fact that every man here doesn’t want to fuck those monster cans of yours. I mean if every man here does want to fuck those flesh puppies, then, as we have established, he is telling a truth. Second, how do we know that you are even capable of performing a tittyfuck, let alone that many tittyfucks. There are well over 75 male employees of his company after all.”

Kacie twisted her face, totally confused. “Wait. That can’t be right. Can he say that sir? How does HE KNOW that every man here wants to fuck my titties?”

Mr. Wilson smiled at Kacie. “I am the investigator, right?”

“Yes sir.”

“What if I told you that I have surveyed every man here and each one said, if given the chance, he would fuck your tits.”

Kacie blushed. “Really?”

“Yes Miss Gordon, really. Every man here would fuck those tits if you would only give them a chance. In fact, as I review the harassment policy, if anything, it could be argued that YOU are harassing the men here by not giving them a chance to slide their cocks between your massive mounds. This is even worse if you are not actually able to fuck with those big cans.”

“What? No sir, I would never harass anyone. I know my tits are plenty big enough for tittyfucking. I am sure if you could just let me …”

“Relax Miss Gordon.”

Kacie instinctively put her hands to her chest over her bra cups and began to massage her tits to calm her nerves. Mr. Wilson smiled at that unexpected turn of events and laughed to himself.

”You are not to worry about me accusing you of harassing anyone Miss Gordon. I just want you to be aware that someone could. Imagine if … say Gene, the copy boy, or Eric from IT, or even Jason from your department were to accuse you of sexual harassment for failing to give them the opportunity to fuck your big globes? Or that if you did, but failed to give a proper tittyfuck? I would have to take those allegations seriously.”

“Please sir. I didn’t mean to harass anyone. Even Mr. Johnson. I am a good girl who follows the rules. I promise.”

Mr. Wilson smiled more. “I will tell you what Miss Gordon. How about you give each man here a chance to fuck your tits. Maybe give a nice slow blowjob to each man too. And if I am satisfied that you gave every effort, I will forget all this nonsense of you harassing the men here.”

Kacie looked up doe-eyed. Her hands still caressing her tits. “Really sir? You would do that for me?”

“Of course Miss Gordon. I want all you girls here to succeed at the company, not get into trouble. Tell you what. I will even let you practice on me. How about I fuck your face today and your tits tomorrow? And if that satisfies me, then you can begin apologizing to the rest of the men here.”

Kacie smiled wide. “Wow. Thanks Mr. Wilson. I promise you, you won’t regret giving me a chance to fix things. I promise to be a good girl from now on.” Kacie dropped to her knees and undid Mr. Wilson’s fly. Hid cock popped out and Kacie swallowed it quickly. She smiled to herself as she bobbed up and down Mr. Wilson’s cock. She thought about how lucky she was to work for such a progressive company.

The best part, even though the bosses didn’t know this, was that she secretly loved sucking cock and giving titfucks. It heled her relax even more than massages her own tits. But the men here would never know this. Sure, it was on her online job application under the questions, “Do you love sucking cock and giving titfucks? Yes or Very Much Yes?” Of course Kacie answered the question truthfully, “very much yes.” But just because that was on her job application didn’t mean that all the guys knew this information.

Kacie tried her best to muffle her own moans, but when Mr. Wilson put his hands on her head and started to ram his hips forward, fucking her face, she started to get so wet. He had no idea that she loved having her mouth fucked.

Then, when he called her a dumb little bimbo, she felt the rush of an orgasm. He had no idea that even though she was super smart and stuff, she kinda liked it when guys treated her like a dumb bimbo. It was her secret kink. The only time she ever told anyone about that was when she completed her online job application for the company. It was on the application because the company needed to know whether she ever sucked cock to get good grades or whether she ever used her tits to fuck professors, or whether she ever got called dumb. Kacie did all of that of course, and since she never lies, she had to tell the truth about all of it. Kacie wondered why the form would ask such odd questions about an executive position, but she was told this was routine for all companies. Obviously. They wouldn’t ask unless it was routine. More, since the form said that the information would never be told to anyone, Mr. Wilson couldn’t possibly know. The form wouldn’t say it was confidential if it wasn’t, obviously.

The job application was a weird thing, now that she thought more about it. There were all those glitches that made the screen flicker. And the headphones she had to wear had some odd echo-like sound in the background. But because she was so super smart, she was able to answer every question honestly and truthfully, even the ones about wanting to be a fucktoy for a bunch of men in an office.

Mr. Wilson was fucking her face harder, holding her head by her hair with one hand, and using his other to pop her tits out of her bra cups and squeeze them. Kacie had her second orgasm. Then a third as he pulled out and unloaded heavy cum ribbons across her face and chest.

Mr. Wilson smiled down at her. “That’s a good girl. Now be sure to be back tomorrow for a tit fuck and if all goes well, then I’ll let you apologize to Mr. Johnson and all the other men here. OK?”

Kacie beamed. Cum dripping from her nose and chin, streaked across her tits and in her hair. “Thank you so much Mr. Wilson. I appreciate you taking the time for me today.” With that Kacie slid her sticky tits back into her bra cups, buttoned up her blouse, and walked back to her desk. She kept the cum on her face—as she was no dummy. She paid attention to the flier up in the ladies room about cum being healthy for the skin. The guys will have no idea. They all think it is moisturizer. Kacie loved working for a progressive company, and especially her boss, Mr. Johnson. She saw him as she was getting to her cubicle.

He waved. “Hey Big Tits!”

She giggled. He was telling the truth. She stood up and bent over her desk for a nice pat on her ass. She giggled as she thought about how tomorrow she planned to fuck Mr. Wilson with her tits and then the next day she would do the same for Mr. Johnson. After all, how else could she hope to express how much she appreciated being a valued employee.