The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KACIE GETS CONFUSED

Kacie Gordon sat quietly in her office. She felt like she had just arrived for her day and yet the clock read 3:30 pm. Staring at her desk, she saw her piles of work remained unchanged. Her computer screen was flashing oddly, just as it did when she first turned it on hours ago—although again it only seemed like minutes ago.

She decided she was overworked and just needed to get a cup of coffee and hopefully get something done before the day ended. She stood up and almost fell over. What the hell? Did I put on 4 inch heels this morning? I never wear anything more than a 1 inch heel to work. In fact, when did I even buy 4 inch heels?

Fortunately for Kacie, she was lucky she stumbled. That way she was able to get a good look not only at her shoes but her skirt and blouse. She saw her skirt was hiked up exposing her panties. And when she tugged it down, it only went to her mid-thigh. It was a very short white pleated skirt, something that might be worn on a tennis court but not at work. More than that, it was something so short that it might be worn in a tennis court in a porn movie, not even a real tennis match. Even her garter straps were still exposed. Wait! When did I start wearing garters to work? I only own one pair and it is a sensible white garter belt, not a lace purple one. And when did I start to wear purple stockings too? Or purple panties? And where did I get this skirt? I thought I put on slacks this morning.

This discovery, however, was not nearly as distracting as she expected because her attention was then drawn to her blouse. It was white too, but almost sheer. It would expose her bra, if she was wearing one, which she clearly was not. What the hell? I look like some type of office bimbo! I always wear a bra. Otherwise my Ds will bounce all over the place.

Kacie sat back down. She couldn’t go out of her own office dressed like this. Her chest basically fully exposed, her panties and garters seen because of her ridiculously short skirt. She put her hand on her chin to think. What?!?! She pulled it away and felt a large glob of goo all over her fingers. She reached back and felt over her face, to find goo from her mouth down to her chin. She smelled her fingers and felt a wave of excitement. It was an odd smell, but something told her it was a smell she enjoyed. What did she have for breakfast anyway? Or maybe lunch? She licked the tip of her finger to try to figure out what it was. She immediately felt a rush over her body, tingling, excitement. Instinctively she knew it was her favorite flavor, although she could not place the taste.

Kacie slowly licked her finger clean, sucking on it slowly, lovingly, as her mouth moved up and down her finger. She repeated this over and over as she pulled more globs of goo off her face. As she did this she felt her panties begin to get wet and her nipples grow hard. God, she was getting turned on by this delicious goo. She wished she could figure it out. How did she get to be dressed this way at work and what was this delicious goo?

Kacie closed her eyes trying to think back over her day. She woke up alone in her apartment. Yes, that was right. She distinctly remembered waking up in her cotton PJs. She then got ready for work, showering, shaving her legs, brushing her teeth, and putting on some light makeup. She had her sensible outfit ready. She had just slipped on her white cotton panties and heavy bra, she always wore a heavy bra to keep her chest from bouncing, when the phone rang. Kacie nodded. She was remembering this very clearly. It was Kyle from work who called. He wanted her input on an IT problem. She sighed when he called. He was always needing her help. It wasn’t that she minded helping anyone. She was the best junior exec at the office, so it kind of came with the territory. But Kyle was hired to be the IT expert, and worse, he was such a sexist pig. She could tell he was always undressing her in his mind when he looked at her. She wished he would respect her for her work not her tits. At least he couldn’t stare at her through the phone.

Anyway, he called and Kacie listened carefully to his concerns, although it was difficult with the static on the line. Eventually the call was taking too long, so she put him on speaker, which only made the static worse. But at least she could finish getting ready. She slipped off her bra and panties before going to her windows to open them up for some fresh air. She stood before her open windows letting in the fresh air. Some men were standing looking at her windows too. It was like they were waiting for her, but that was silly. She waved kindly to them. It was nice to see friendly faces. Some smiled. A lot of them whistled at her. It must be their way of saying “good morning.” Yes, Kacie was recalling all this as she slid her hand over her face and scooped up more go to slide into her mouth. God, she loved this flavor.

Kacie was still recalling her morning—Kyle was still droning on about his IT issues as Kacie dressed. She put on her favorite purple lingerie, a garter belt, panty, bra set. She wore her purple stockings to match. She then put on her 4 inch purple heels. The men outside the window seemed to like what she put on, so she waved one of them to her door. Might as well help someone else since Kyle was taking forever to explain his problems. When the man came to the door, Kacie smiled and gestured for him to be quiet since Kyle was talking and the static was getting louder. Kacie then knelt down to help the poor man with his pants. They were all stretched out in front. Kacie pulled the zipper down and found the problem. His cock was all swollen. Good thing she knew what to do. He must have been really struggling because he accidentally pulled her bra down while she was helping the poor man. He must have needed to grab something given his struggling and her bra ended up being what he could grab. Once it got pulled down, it was a good thing he knew he best hold her tits up while she finished her duties. He grunted hard and Kacie finished up like a good girl. She knew this to be true because he told her she was a good girl. Mmmmmm, she loved the flavor of helping a man, especially one so kind as to hold her tits up while she helped him.

After he left, Kacie realized that Kyle was still droning on and on over the phone and the static was even louder and almost causing her head to spin. She decided she better finish dressing. Because the man at the door accidentally took off her bra, she forgot to put it back on and ended up just wearing her sheer white blouse over her bare chest. She slipped on a cute little pleated skirt. And then finally Kyle was finished.

Kacie told him that she would take care of it once she got to the office. God, it’s like he thinks I am the only junior executive who can help. Why does he think I am an IT expert anyway? I mean I am just a bimbo executive, not some sort of smartie person. Yes, it was the way she remembered her morning—nothing unusual at all.

Kacie sat in her office remembering her morning. I guess I did dress this way. Well it is the way any good junior executive bimbo dresses, otherwise the office bimbos might end up not having a role model to look up to. Kacie was glad she wasn’t just some silly useless bimbo. Nope, she was the kind of stupid bimbo who helped people, well at least the silly men who always seemed to have cock issues that she was the only one who knew what to do. So she kept sitting there remembering things as she cleaned off another glob of goo from her finger.

That’s right, it was all coming back to her. She came to the office. Some of the men in the parking garage whistled at her like the men outside her window this morning. She waved in a very exaggerated way to make her tits bounce all over. The men seemed to like it. One of the men approached her. She thought she heard him say his name, but she was too busy being helpful to him to hear anything other than his grunts. She remembered him spilling some of his problem on her face, but she used her panties to wipe it off and then just slid the panties back on. It felt kinda funny to have a gooey feeling down there. But she couldn’t walk into her office as a junior bimbo slut with a big glob of jizz on her face. How embarrassing if that happened. It would be unprofessional to arrive at work showing off like the best bimbo. No, better to be humble and not show off what a good dumb bimbo she was, at least not yet.

She then immediately went to Kyle’s office to help him. He was so forgetful at times. As soon as she walked in she could see his problem. It was like he never even noticed he had a swollen cock. Kacie used her tits and mouth to make him less swollen. Once she finished him off and was about to clean off her face, one of her other co-workers showed up with the same problem. God, it’s like the men at her office have no idea how to take care of swollen cock issues. Soon, there was a long line of men, one after another unloading on her face and tits. No wonder she was considered the best junior bimbo slut cum rag in the office.

Kacie was now remembering better. By the time she was done in Kyle’s office and all the men who came by, Kacie made it back to her office and spent time on her computer researching more techniques on being a good junior cocksucker. She found an excellent training web site with all sorts of executive sluts showing their best skills for teaching purposes. Kacie thought Little Oral Annie was the best executive ever. Kacie watched all her training movies. Kacie also found great sites on the best ways to dress like a junior office whore. Her favorite outfits were called such funny names—like “Slutty Secretary” and “Naughty Schoolgirl.”

As she was finally remembering all her day, Kacie looked down and saw she had her finger under her skirt and inside her panties. She must have finished off all that goo and her finger had other things to do. Maybe all the work helping all the men with their cock problems made her have a pussy problem? Or maybe a tit problem, because her other hand was under her blouse caressing her tits. Fortunately for Kacie, Kyle stopped by at the end of the day.

“Hiyas Kyle. You know how this morning you had that cock problem? Well I kinda have a pussy and titty problem. See?” Kacie opened her blouse and then bent over her desk and hiked up what little needed to be lifted of her skirt.

Kyle may be a pain in the ass as far as work, but at least he did know how to help with pussy and titty problems—at least that was what Kacie was thinking as Kyle drove his cock hard into her wet pussy while he grabbed and squeezed her tits from behind. Still it was rude of him to call Kacie “dumb slut”—and 4 times no less! Kacie decided to let it go since it was kinda funny. I mean, I’m not dumb and not a slut. Well not THTAT dumb and not THAT slutty. I mean sure, I don’t know too many things other than what to do when I see a man with a cock problem. Kacie giggled as she thought about it and decided Kyle was more funny than rude. Especially after he told her that she needed to wear his cum on her face. Kacie knew he was just being helpful so she let him cum on her face and let it drip down onto her tits. This was a good idea Kacie decided because then everyone who saw her leave the office could see she worked hard all day long. It would be almost unprofessional to leave work without cum drenching her face, hair and clothes. What better proof that she was the office cum rag slut?

Kyle sure made a mess however. He missed her face a few times and got cum on Kacie’s hair and across her open blouse. Kacie told Kyle that if he kept up that behavior, she would only let him cum in her mouth. She even slowly sucked out every drop from his softening cock to make sure he understood. She had to reprimand him like that given that she was still his boss after all. Kyle took his reprimand pretty well though. He even called Kacie a “good girl.” Kacie smiled knowing that was his way of apologizing and besides, Kacie liked having cum streaks in her hair and across her clothes, although she would never tell Kyle that. She was pretty sure she didn’t tell him at least, although she might have yelled out, “shoot it all over me Kyle. I love being a stupid cum dump for you and everyone else here.” But it wasn’t like she said she loved cum in her hair. Well maybe she said that too. She giggled to herself.

As Kacie was leaving, she did help out the night time janitor with his cock problem. The cop who stopped her for speeding also needed help. And once she pulled up to her driveway, her next door neighbor was almost bursting his pants open until she helped him too.

Once Kacie walked in her house, she undressed in front of the open windows and spent lots of time sliding her fingers through all the cum on her face and hair and slowly licking it off. A few men walking past may have stopped and watched, but she just didn’t have the energy to help them with their obvious cock problems. She was exhausted. Fresh cotton PJs and clean white cotton panties and off to bed.

When she woke she had a confused feeling about what happened the day before. It was as if she had no memory of the day before events. Being a top junior executive sure is tiring, she thought, even after a full night’s rest. Just as she was trying to remember the previous day, and while dressing in her typical conservative outfit, the phone rang. It was Kyle. Damnit, he probably needs my help again, and he is such a sexist pig. That’s when she heard the static.