The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kacie takes a CPR Class

The new CEO of the company was one of those “we are all in this together,” and “if a job needs to be done, then everyone should know how to do it” kind of guys. He liked to say that there wasn’t a job in the company that he didn’t know how to do and more, that he did not do at least once. He cleaned the toilets one night to prove his point. For this, he was generally liked and respected by everyone in the office. It was no surprise when he announced that there would be safety training for the office, including learning how to operate fire extinguishers and defibrillators, and how to give CPR. Of course he cares about safety. He is just a good guy.

Kacie Gordon, the only female in the junior executive group, loved how the CEO made everyone feel at ease. Sure, he did eye her up and down a few times during meetings, maybe even more than a few times, his eyes always lingering on her substantial 34 DD chest, but still Kacie was quite used to that sort of thing. She had C cups by the time she was 14, and was DD by the time she could legally drink. Guys looked. There was nothing she could do to stop it. Even her efforts to wear minimizer bras and heavy blouses or jackets did nothing to stop the staring. Kacie just did her best to accept that men will naturally look and she tried even harder not to notice them looking given that her chest was particularly sensitive. Looks, despite their inappropriateness, turned her on and made her “headlights” go on often. The minimizer bra was the only thing saving her from showing off her excitement around the office. Anyway, the CEO was no different that he looked, but he otherwise totally respected her and treated her the same as every other junior executive. He gave her constructive criticism and deserved credit when either was due.

Kacie got the email that her group was scheduled for the CPR class on Friday. The notice informed the class that comfortable, non-restrictive clothing was essential as there would be lots of kneeling, bending over the CPR dummy. While the company dress code, requiring women to wear skirts or dresses and men to wear suit jackets was still in force, the class was encouraged to wear loose comfortable clothing within the confines of the dress code. Kacie read and re-read the email several times as her computer screen was flickering for some reason that day. It even seemed like she was staring into space totally zoned out given that it was probably over an hour of staring. Maybe I’m working too hard, she thought. By the time she finished reading it over for the 9th time, she understood exactly what to wear.

Kacie decided to wear a shorter skirt given that she’d be on her knees and didn’t want to dirty her skirt. A loose blouse made sense. Sure, if she was bent forward, she might be giving peeks to anyone looking either down her open top or behind her, up her skirt, but she worked with professionals, not perverts. Because the dress code required hosiery, Kacie decided that she better wear stockings with a garter belt, as she did not want a stay-up stocking to accidentally slip down and pantyhose would be too restrictive. Might as well match the garter belt to the bra and panties, so she wore her the pink lace set that an old boy fiend bought her once and she never wore. It made her feel like a sex object rather than an equal. It was no surprise when he broke up with her, and frankly she didn’t miss him. She was tired of being seen as simply a pair of big tits.

She wanted to wear her normal minimizer bra, but because the instructions were to not wear restrictive clothing, Kacie wore the pink lace push up bra from her set. This would allow her chest to move freely, with the matching lace panties. Hopefully, Kacie thought, she’ll be concentrating so hard that her headlights won’t come on. At least she worked with professionals, otherwise they might think I was dressing up for … well them to get better looks at me.

Kacie arrived at work and was a bit uncomfortable with all the stares. Her bra wasn’t providing nearly the support that a minimizer bra provides, so she was bouncing quite a bit. Naturally, her headlights were on once she noticed all the stares. He skirt was way too short, as her garter straps were visible with each step she took. Maybe the 3 inch heels was a mistake, she thought, but they completed the outfit. She hid in her office reminding herself that she was not a total big titted slut. Whoa! Where did that idea come from? Still, it’s true, as I am not a TOTAL big titted slut, I’m just dressed like one but it was for a reason—although she was struggling to remember what, although she hoped she’d get more stares later today as she totally deserved them. Wait, what? Her focus was not its usual sharpness today for some reason. She turned on her computer and stared at her screen that seemed to just spin and spin until a message popped up that she was late for the CPR class. Oh yeah, that’s why I dressed like a total hottie today—errr, to be comfortable. Geez Kacie- get your head on straight today. She kept reminding herself that she worked with professional men, not men who simply wanted to stare at her needy tits. Too bad, because I really wish they would stare more.

Once class—Kacie’s group of 5, which consisted of 4 men and herself—started promptly at 9:00 am, the instructor explained that there would be a short video going over CPR in general before the class would break into practice on a dummy.

Kacie sat up front as she normally did and did her best to pay close attention. She noticed the instructor eyeing her up and down, and probably catching a glimpse of her garter straps and stocking tops. She adjusted her skirt so he’d get a better look—after all, he was looking and that was such a turn on. Od, my tits are on fire too—Kacie could feel her nipples rock hard. Fuck!!! Stop it Kacie, you’re a professional executive not some cheap whore—although I bet I could make some money …. Stop it!!!

The lights in the room went dark and soon the projector began to run. Kacie rolled her eyes for a moment when she saw how antiquated the video was. It was probably produced in the 80s, or even 70s, she thought. The picture flickered constantly, there was a steady hum plus some other weird sound coming through. Kacie strained to both watch listen to the person shown on the video and sure enough she began to feel a bit sleepy. She tried hard to concentrate but soon her eyes started to droop. She even had a day dream where her boss made her stand in the middle of a room and undress for the entire staff to watch. It was so humiliating, and yet, she was smiling the whole time and enjoying it. God, she was getting wet.

A loud clap happened and Kacie’s head popped up and her eyes opened as the lights in the room came back on. She hoped no one saw her fall asleep. She felt a bit embarrassed, and worse, she had a vague memory of a weird dream, even though it could have only been for 5 minutes, 10 tops. It was odd that the clock on the wall showed it was past 2:00 pm, though.

The instructor then told the class to gather their chairs in a large circle but to leave plenty of space in the center for the dummy. The 5 junior executives did as they were told and then the instructor began.

“OK. As we know from the video, when performing CPR, or cock pumping relief, it is important to remember several things.”

Kacie shook her head. Wait. Cock pumping relief? That doesn’t sound right. I mean I thought it was … well now that I think about it, I guess, I never really knew what CPR stood for. It must be that.

“So we need to have a dummy volunteer. Kacie. I understand that you are the perfect girl to be the dummy. Isn’t that right?”

Kacie was a bit embarrassed but had to admit if anyone would volunteer from her group it would be a go-getter like herself. She smiled and nodded and stepped forward into the center of the room.

“OK. So Kacie here is our dummy. And what do dummies do?”

The class remained silent as no one could seemingly remember from the video. No wonder, Kacie thought, it was really a bad video. I am sure the instructor will get the class on track.

“No one? Well honestly,” he chuckled, “I am not surprised. That video is so old, it was made back in the Nixon administration I think.” He laughed more as did the rest of the class. Kacie felt better too knowing that she was not alone in not quite following the old film. “Well of course the first thing a dummy needs to do is take off her skirt and blouse so that we can all have better access to her.”

The class all looked at Kacie standing in the center of the room. Undress? Wait? Is that right? I mean yeah I sort of remember that the dummy has to be comfortable, but if I am just in my lingerie, I am not sure I will be comfortable. “Are you sure sir? I mean I would just be in my,” Kacie’s voice dropped to a whisper, “underwear.”

The instructor smiled. “Well Kacie I suppose that will be true. Of course that is why a good dummy wears good underwear so she is a more appealing dummy. Now being a good dummy, I am sure you wore good underwear. Didn’t you?”

Kacie smiled. Of course she wore good underwear like a dummy is always supposed to do. “Of course sir. But…”

“But nothing little dummy. Now be a good girl and take off your skirt and your blouse so that we can all continue with the training. You don’t want me to report to the CEO that you delayed the class do you?”

Kacie blushed. That would be embarrassing if he thought she was a troublemaker. “No sir.” Kacie quickly undid her blouse buttons and opened up her top. She let it fall off her arms to the floor. She then undid the zipper on the back of her skirt and let it fall. She stood there in her pink lingerie. There was a tiny wet spot on the front of her panties and her nipples were basically popped through the rather thin bra cup material. God, this was so embarrassing—but just keep smiling because the men like it that way.

“What a good dummy. In fact, I want the rest of the class to thank Kacie one at a time for being such a good dummy.”

Each of Kacie’s co-workers thanked her.

“Thanks dummy.”

“Yeah Kacie, I think you may be the dummiest person in the office.”

“Agreed. You are making me glad to work with such a dummy.”

“Yeah. Me too. From now on, when I think about the perfect dummy, I will think of you Kacie.”

Kacie blushed at her co-workers compliments. She never realized how much they appreciated and resected her before. Wow they really can tell I am a dummy. “Thanks everyone. I am proud to be a dummy.”

“Now as we know, when a dummy practices CPR, she needs …?” The instructor looked around the class to see who was paying attention. Kacie’s arm shot up.

The instructor smiled. “Kacie? I am surprised you think you know this being a dummy and all, but go ahead, tell me what your little head thinks.”

Kacie smiled given that she was called upon but thought maybe the instructor shouldn’t have called her head little, although compared to her big tits, maybe that might be true. “Well sir, because CPR is about providing cocks some relief, a dummy needs cocks to relieve.”

The instructor smiled wide. “Well done Kacie. Let’s hear it for our office dummy.” The men in the room clapped and Kacie blushed and smiled wide at her super smart answer. “So what we need is to get this dummy a cock that needs relief. So I will volunteer to demonstrate before the rest of the class participates.” The instructor unbuckled his pants and then let them drop to the floor. His hard cock popped out pointing right at Kacie.

Kacie giggled as she had never seen a cock in an office setting and it seemed kinda funny. I mean sure, she loved cock. At least she thinks so. Being a big titted slut, even if not a total big titted slut, meant she loved cock. She was sure of it. But usually it was … Kacie started to wonder. She couldn’t remember the last time she had a cock near her. She started to think she might not be qualified to be the dummy. She raised her hand.

“Yes Kacie? What is it?”

“Sir. I was thinking a bit.”

“Really? I am surprised being that you are a dummy, but please go on.”

Kacie giggled as she was a dummy and dummies really don’t think much she guessed. “Well I am not sure I am qualified being as … well I am not sure I ever learned how to properly relieve a cock. I mean in college there were a couple of guys but I was so busy learning stuff about …” Kacie thought as hard as she could about what she did in college. She was struggling to remember. “… well about book things I guess.”

“Well little dummy, that is why we are in training for CPR. We train now so that you are ready for when you have to perform it in an emergency.”

Kacie giggled and blushed. “Oh yeah. Duh. I guess I am kinda forgetful about stuff sometimes.”

“Not to worry dummy. We all expected you to be like this.”

Kacie smiled and nodded her head very quickly. “Now Kacie, when a dummy sees a cock that needs to be relieved. She has to act quickly. An unrelieved cock can be very dangerous as we all know.” Kacie nodded again as she knew that had to be true or else there would be no need to train for CPR emergencies. “So what a good dummy like Kacie should do here when she sees a cock in need of relief, is immediately drop to her knees to examine the cock to see how badly it needs relief. Kacie, if you don’t mind.”

Kacie nodded her understanding and walked over and dropped to her knees, face to face with the unrelieved cock. She secretly thought how scary this was but hoped that she could do a good job and not be super embarrassed about being an untrained dummy.

“Now Kacie, if you were an expert at CPR, you would already have put this unrelieved cock down your throat. But I know you are not an expert yet, just a regular dummy. So let’s start with something easy. Take one of your little hands and wrap it around the shaft of the cock.”

Kacie nodded and hoped she would be good enough to swallow a cock like a good dummy someday, as she wrapped her hand around the instructor’s cock. It was hard, but kinda soft too. It was warm. It felt like it was throbbing from the inside too.

“Now be a good dummy and slowly slide your hand up and down the shaft, keep a delicate grip, not too hard, not too soft, while bringing your other hand up to the bottom—the ball sack.”

Kacie nodded as she did as she was told. This was so scary as she was sure she never had a ball sack in her hands before. She was slowly moving her right hand on the shaft as her left hand cupped under the instructor’s balls. It was funny how hairy they were. They felt heavy as she softly cupped under them.

“Mmmmmmmm, that’s a good girl. You are doing very well dummy.” Kacie smiled wide at the praise as she noticed the shaft somehow got even harder and a little bit longer and thicker. “Now slowly continue to softly fondle the balls as you slowly stoke the shaft. Sometimes this can take just a few seconds, maybe a minute or two. Other times, it can take 10, even 15 minutes. But a dummy never worries about how long it takes as long as she does her job and relieves the cock. You understand dummy?” He smiled down at Kacie on her knees as he said this.

Kacie smiled back up nodding. “Yes, sir.”

“Now while the dummy works on her task, often times the person whose cock is being relieved needs to help. The best way to help? Anyone?”

Kacie was concentrating too hard on moving her one hand up and down the shaft while using her other to softly play with the instructor’s balls to be able to think of the answer too. She could only do so much given that she was really a very good dummy. One of her co-workers raised his hand and blurted out, “play with the dummy’s tits!”

The instructor smiled. “Excellent answer Aaron. Indeed, it is very important for both the cock owner and the cock reliever that the dummy’s tits get fondled, squeezed, pinched, and otherwise played with.” And before he said another word, both of his hands were squeezing Kacie’s tits thru her rather thin lace bra. She instantly moaned as she had very sensitive tits and … oh god, she was getting so wet again, and so fast. “You will notice the best dummies, the dumbest ones as it were, have very sensitive tits such that if the cock owner plays with her tits just right, he can make her … well very happy.” As he smiled down at Kacie, he winked, “you’re a happy little dummy aren’t you?”

Kacie bit her lip and could only nod as it was so hard to concentrate on anything given how good she was feeling from the instructor’s touch. She even started to move her hand faster and faster on his shaft because she couldn’t concentrate. When he pulled her bra cups down and started pinching her nipples, she closed her eyes and moaned loud enough that she thought maybe someone down the hall might hear. Her hand was moving so fast and she was tickling his balls even more with her other hand and when he squeezed both tits at the same time, she lost control as she felt her pussy gush and her panties get wet and before she knew it, all sorts of tension was spurting out of the instructor’s cock and onto her face. Oh god, it felt so good as she kept moving her hand on his shaft making more and more juices shoot on her face. Some even got into her hair and dribbled on her chest, just above her tits, which were still in his hands and … oh god, she felt another rush inside her pussy and just to keep from tipping over she leaned forward and the instructor’s cock slid right into her mouth. It was getting softer but she sucked hard on it to make sure every drop of pressure was relieved from his cock.

When she finally could calm down, she blushed. It was so embarrassing—she hoped none of the men noticed that she kinda … had an orgasm as she was performing CPR. But at least she did it—she pumped his cock to relief, like a good CPR dummy.

The instructor smiled as he pulled up his pants. “Excellent work Kacie. You are proving to be an even bigger dummy than we all hoped.” Kacie nodded and was still trying to catch her breath, but smiled at the compliment—she knew she could be a big dummy if she tried hard enough. “Of course, practice makes perfect and somewhat surprisingly, even though she is quite a dummy, Kacie here figured out an even better way to relieve a cock than with just her hands—her mouth.” Kacie smiled at such a wonderful compliment. She had used her mouth without even being told to do so. Her instinct to use her mouth was a good one. We was glad to be such an extra dumb dummy. “So Kacie the dummy is essentially a natural at CPR. So one by one, I want all you men to line up and take turns letting Kacie practice CPR with her hands and mouth on your pressure-filled cocks until all the relief spurts out all over her. And Kacie, do not let any of these men forget to play with your tits and unload their pressure on your face. I good dummy knows that she is a gooey mess of relief when she is done.”

Kacie nodded as she understood it was important to practice CPR until she got it right. 45 minutes later, she had used her mouth on three very tense cocks and successfully relived them all. The third of the four men was pumping relief all over her face, and honestly Kacie had to admit, she was having a hard time even seeing straight. There was relief dripping all over her and more dribbling down her forehead into her eyes. She was pretty sure none of the men noticed because she only moaned out “I’m fucking cumming!” like 6 times, and they probably couldn’t hear over all the hooting and hollering the men were doing. Apparently there must be a game on TV somewhere because they kept on cheering for their team to cream the slut. She wasn’t sure there was a team called “slut,” but she was never into sports.

When the fourth and last man walked up, Aaron, he smiled and told Kacie that he knew of another CPR method and was willing to teach her. Kacie smiled thinking how nice it was of him to offer and she nodded and thanked him. He then walked behind her and bent her on her hands and knees. She was worried that he might notice that her panties were a little bit wet—well really soaked. But he was so nice—and he even took them off so she wouldn’t be embarrassed having on such wet panties. Then he got closer behind her and when he was right behind her, Kacie felt sorta funny like … oh god, it feels so good. Aaron kept banging into her from behind but it felt too good and she couldn’t tell him that he wasn’t letting her perform CPR. In fact, when he pulled in hard behind her, he had to grab her tits by mistake and she kinda had another powerful orgasm and hoped he didn’t notice. He kept squeezing her titties too and as he was banging into her she suddenly felt a rush of … kinda like a reverse orgasm. Like instead of her cumming …out, something was cumming in. But that feeling of something cumming up into her made her cum again and she tried to moan quietly but ended up accidentally screaming out “fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!!” really loud. Aaron final stopped banging into her from behind, so Kacie quickly turned around to put his cock in her mouth so she could finish the CPR. It was like he was totally relieved already however, so Kacie just sucked on it gently to make it up to him that she didn’t CPR his cock with her mouth.

“I’m sorry Aaron, I didn’t mean for you to not be relived with my mouth.”

Aaron was so nice though. He smiled down at Kacie and said, “Don’t worry dummy. How about you CPR me tomorrow in your office?” Kacie smiled wide at his generous offer and agreed.

The men all walked out and Kacie was still on the floor. Her bra was taken off and was thrown across the table although she didn’t recall which of her co-workers did that. Aaron left her panties on the floor next to her skirt and blouse. She had so much cock relief juice on her—her face, hair, chest, even on her stockings—that she kinda looked like a melted ice cream cone. She smiled wide. She learned CPR and even came like 10 times or something—not that the boys ever noticed because she was so quiet about it only screaming out in pleasure like 8 or 9 times at most. Wait until she shows the CEO what she learned!

Kacie got dressed although she was so gooey that it was hard to get her clothes to fit right. Even after she got dressed, her hair was still matted down with goo and she had a bunch of gobs of relief dripping from her face and down her stockings.

She went home and passed out in bed—she never realized how much hard work CPR could be. The next day she got up and got showered and dressed in pretty purple lingerie and a summer dress, even though it wasn’t summer. She felt like if there was a CPR emergency at work, she’d be ready. When she got to the office, the men all smiled at her and told her that she looked like a total dummy. She was so proud as she figured word got around that she was the best dummy in the class. She got to her office to get back to work on an important project but there was a message from the CEO to report to his office.

Kacie rushed down to see him. Her tits were bouncing because she as almost running and because her summer dress was so low cut, they kinds popped up out of her dress with each stride she took. Lots of men saw but they were totally respectful and only said things like, “look at the dummy off to perform more CPR,” and check out the dummy’s rack.” Kacie thought that one was funny as she wasn’t carrying a rack, but the men are so silly sometimes. She wished they’d be more serious like she was, a good dummy.

Kacie got to the CEO’s office and knocked on his door.

“Come in.” Kacie opened up the door and immediately understood the emergency. The CEO was sitting at his desk, but his pants were off, laying on the floor. She instinctively knew as she walked around his desk that she was going to have to perform CPR. Sure enough, his cock was standing up in his lap and full of tension. It was a serious emergency, but Kacie knew what to do.

“Sir, just sit back and relax. I promise I can help.” Kacie dropped her dress and knelt down. In seconds she had his tension filled cock in her mouth and she was bobbing quickly. She could tell the CEO had taken the class too because he knew to pull down her bra cups and play with her titties and …. Oh god … it feels so good. His hands were squeezing and pinching so much that Kacie felt a rush as her panties soaked again just like during training. She wanted to tell the CEO to unload on her face but he was obviously too tense as he took one had off her tits and held her head down as he drove up his hips. It was almost like he was performing CPR on her mouth. He kept doing it over and over as Kacie felt her pussy throb more, knowing she was going to have another orgasm. When he called her a “dumb slut,” and also pushed her mouth down deeper, Kacie came again and second later, his cock started pumping her mouth full of his tension juice. Kacie tried her best to suck out every drop although it was so much, lots spilled out of the corner of her mouth. He held her mouth down as his cock throbbed and pulsated, pumping her mouth full of juices. Finally, it slowed down but he held her down more as his breathing slowed down. He called her a “good girl” and a “dummy” lots of times, which made Kacie super proud.

“Mmmmmmm, you just keep your dumb little mouth on my cock Kacie as I think there might be a second load of … tension.” Kacie did as she was told, just like any dummy should and soon enough, she could tell he had lots more tension as his cock started to grow bigger inside her mouth again.

Kacie spent the entire day kneeling in his office as the CEO had so much tension. He did let her use her hands one time and even let her use her big titties another. Kacie decided that using her tits for CPR was a supper smart idea and she wished she got better trained on that during the class. She asked the CEO if she could practice using her tits tomorrow and he agreed. He even reassigned her work to a smart man, as she was just a dummy anyway. From now on she would just be the office dummy. Kacie never felt more useful. A dummy.