The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kacie Helps Close a Deal and Plan an Event

This was the big day. The office meeting that would turn her career from good to great. Kacie Gordon paced in her office. She wore her best suit, a nice black jacket, knee-length-skirt combo with nude hose and sensible 2-inch heels. She had been in on the project from the beginning. The youngest. The only female. She soon proved her worth and had the confidence of upper management. She was part of the final sub-group that put together the proposal. She even got to do part of the oral presentation to the Board. When the Board approved the proposal, the only remaining item was the meeting with the client.

The client. As if it was a person. The client was a huge multinational corporation with offices all over—New York, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Moscow, among others. Hell, they even had an office in Birmingham, Alabama. Where didn’t they have an office? The client meeting would involve 10 people from the company and 20 from the client. Kacie was hopeful she would be one of the 10, but today she would find out. If she could be at this coming meeting, she would assuredly be a point-person for future meetings and eventually the merger. She knew she earned it. She already counted 8 for sure who would be there. Her company’s CEO, CFO, and Board Chair, 2 others from the Board who were extremely active for company affairs, and the 3 senior VPs who first directed the project. Each man was accomplished in his career, well-respected, and “old school.” The youngest, a Board member, was 58 years old. The oldest, the CEO, was 76 years old. The other 2 people selected would assuredly be younger junior execs like her. She was not only the youngest, only 28, but the only female. She hated to think this way, but she figured this was the one time her gender would work for her. She would be chosen, if for no other reason, than to show the client how “progressive” her company was. She wanted to be chosen on her merits, but if getting in because she was female would do the trick, so be it. Once in, she would prove her value—as if she hadn’t already with all the work she did on the project so far. There were a handful of other junior execs who might be chosen, but none had her work ethic, the input she already had on the project, and frankly, her intellect.

Before the meeting started, Kacie’s immediate boss, Frank Johnson, the CEO, stopped by her office.

“Kacie, I know it’s a big meeting today. Lots of excitement, and plenty of nerves too.” He set down a cup of coffee for her. He had one himself too. “I know you did plenty of work on the project, and I have no doubt you’ll get rewarded.”

Kacie smiled as she drank her coffee and listened to Frank. “Thanks Frank. Really. It means a lot to hear that coming from you. I know this is a huge deal and I am just happy to play my small role.” Kacie wanted to sound humble even though she knew she played more than a small role, in fact a rather substantial role, in the upcoming merger. She smiled wide as she finished off her coffee, noticing it had a slightly sweeter taste than normal.

“Just know that even if some of your co-workers are jealous of you, it’s only because you work harder than them. Mostly know that I’ve noticed.”

Kacie smiled wider. She was aware that many of her peers considered her a “bitch” due to her sometimes overly aggressive behavior. But she was glad Frank saw it for what it truly was, hard work by someone smarter, more talented, and who did not tolerate fools. “Thanks Frank.”

“Well I’ll see you at the meeting today.” He stood up and smiled and seemingly looked her over. Kacie figured it was just her nerves as she knew Frank respected her and would never look her over, no matter how hot she looked, even when dressing in drab work clothes. Maybe I should start wearing something more appealing for him. Wait? What did I just say to myself? It’s the nerves …

When the meeting started, Frank, the CEO, brought Kacie another cup of coffee, whispering to her that she would soon get noticed. Kacie smiled even though Frank seemed to linger staring at her chest. Kacie smiled wide, glad that she wore a heavy minimizer bra, as otherwise he might have noticed her nipples getting hard from his look. She sipped the sweet coffee as he looked a bit longer. Then Frank and Board Chair had a brief moment where they whispered to each other. Kacie noticed they both looked at her and smiled. Their look was odd though. Kacie hoped the look meant that they were both in agreement that she would be part of the 10 selected merger team, but the look was more one of … well it was creepy. Still, for some reason, when she noticed, she sat up straighter and made sure her chest thrust out. Kacie smiled back hoping they would notice her huge … WTF?!?! Stop thinking like that.

The two leaders then took turns leading the meeting. There was general discussion about the company as a whole and then about the project with the client. At least 3 times, Kacie’s work was mentioned and she was congratulated for her efforts. Kacie smiled graciously as she finished her coffee and wondered if the men in the room would congratulate her more if she was topless … wait. WTF?!?!

As the meeting continued, there were others who were also singled out during the meeting, but none more than once. Kacie was clearly the star of this project. She sat up higher in her chair, her pride showing. Her suit jacket strained a bit as she did have a large chest and a buttoned up suit jacket, even a nicely tailored one, strained given her 36 DDs. God she wished the men could see more of them. Maybe I shouldn’t wear minimizer bras any longer. They hide my best feature too much. The Board chair then got down to the business of who would attend on behalf of the company.

“Before we begin, let me say that each of you in this room has played an important role in getting us to this point. For those who will not be attending, do not take this as a reflection on how I or our CEO views you. It is simply math. There are only 10 spots.” Kacie did her best not to roll her eyes. Everyone knows that being chosen is a big deal and not be chosen means you are small potatoes as far as upper management is concerned. She looked around the room guessing the other junior, other than herself, that might get chosen. The poor saps, she thought. She was glad her huge tits gave her the upper hand …. Stop it Kacie. It is your hard work not your enormous delicious looking cans. The chair continued, “So let’s get down to business. Frank, Larry, and I will attend of course.” Kacie thought, obviously—the CEO, CFO, and William—the Chair.

As the others in the room all nodded, Larry started coughing, and tried to stop, but without success. The Board Chair paused to give Larry some time to compose himself, but to no avail. Finally Frank took control.

“Larry? You OK?” Frank looked around the room. He spotted Kacie. “Be a good girl and get Larry some water, will you hun?”

Kacie sprung to her feet, concerned about Larry and as she walked toward the water cooler, Frank’s words hit her. “Hun”? “Good girl”? Of all the nerve. He expects me to ….!!! Kacie gritted her teeth and then decided it was a momentary lapse in the heat of the moment, and I guess it’s true, I am a girl, technically, and I could see how anyone might consider me a hun, given my huge titties. She returned with the water and walked up to the head of the table and handed it to Larry. As he drank it, his cough seemed to slow and then stop. Kacie stood there waiting in case he needed another glass, but when he looked and smiled, she knew the mini crisis was over and she went to return to her chair.

William then turned to Frank. “Can you have your girl fetch us all some coffee while she’s up?” Frank nodded and looked at Kacie who stopped in her tracks when she heard the words “your girl.” “You heard him Kacie, run along and fetch the coffee for everyone.”

Kacie paused. She stood there silently for what seemed an eternity. Does she mouth off at Frank and William for their sexist behavior, really laying into them? Does she calmly remind them of the fact that their words could be deemed offensive, and that she is an equal to everyone else in the room, perhaps even more important than most, as she does have the biggest tits around? Does she do as instructed with a gentle discussion with Frank later in the day? She tossed all these ideas around and considered how each might affect her ability to attend the client meeting—hell her entire career. She then nodded, smiled and walked to the door to get coffee for everyone. Maybe if they notice what a good girl I am, especially at fetching things, that will help me … and what the fuck? Did I just call myself a good girl? Fetch? Fuck, I will discuss with Frank later. Just get the coffee quickly and be back to get your assignment for the meeting, she thought.

As she stepped out of the room, she heard one voice, a Board member she thought, “be sure to get me a de-caf, sweetie.” Kacie cringed and kept walking. He had no right to call me sweetie. He barely knows me. Only guys who have seen my tits get to call me … oh fuck Kacie, stop thinking this way.

Kacie stood at the counter in the company breakroom. She had to brew two pots to make enough coffee for everyone. Then she remembered to make a pot of de-caf too. It took over 20 minutes to make the three pots in total, gather enough mugs, creamer, and sugar, make sure the regular was separate from the de-caf. When she walked in with a tray of coffee, she noted laughter as two of the younger junior executives, her peers, were being congratulated on being the final two selections for the client meeting. Kacie stopped in her tracks and felt her heart sink.

William looked up at her and frowned. “Finally, Frank’s girl is back with the coffee. Well it doesn’t matter now anyway. Good meeting gentlemen. See you all next month at our next Board meeting. And I’ll see “The Ten” later today to do final prep for the client meeting.” William stood and walked out with Frank, and soon the rest started to follow, leaving Kacie alone with the coffee and her hurt feelings. She almost started to cry but remembered that big girls like her don’t cry, they just use their titties to get what they want … Oh my fucking god Kacie, get you head on straight.

Kacie sat there alone in the conference room for a while going over how it all went wrong, and then finally gathered herself and walked to her office. She sent Frank an e-mail asking to meet him later in the day. The rest of the morning and afternoon went by without a reply, and Kacie went home, nearly in tears. She did get a mug of coffee sent by Frank as a lame apology. It was delicious of cours. She would have to ask him what type of coffee he keeps getting her as it is so delicious. Still, he could have been a man an actually apologized. How can they ignore me, I am so cute and stuff …. Fuck! I am so smart and hard working.

The next day, Kacie arrived early, determined to see Frank as soon as she could. As she was getting ready for work, her mind was preparing the exact words she would say to Frank—her tone, her demeanor, her posture, all of it. She had it all worked out, rehearsing several times as she made her way through her morning routine. She was so focused on what she was going to say, and how she was going to present her remarks, however, that she was not thinking as she dressed. In fact, her head, even as she prepared her remarks, still felt odd. She slipped on a nice silk blouse, and one of her cute pleated skirts, one she noticed appealed to Frank a few times. She then slid up her favorite pink stockings. God she felt so sexy in these. Normally, these are not for work, but for dates that she wants to fuck. But they are good luck. She even wore comfortable shoes—well they were heels, but only 3 inches, so nothing outrageous. What she didn’t do was put on any underwear. No bra. No panties. She didn’t even realize it until a small breeze blew just as she was walking into the office building. She felt a tiny chill and her nipples harden. She felt the cool air under her skirt. Oh shit!

She stood at the door, unsure whether to go in or go home and finish dressing. Her phone buzzed that Frank was waiting for her in her office. The choice was made. She walked in, sensing how much her nipples must be showing thru her blouse, how obvious her tits were bouncing. The heels made it more obvious as walking in them really accentuated her bouncing. She could feel the eyes of every man on her as she walked through the lobby to the elevator. This only made it worse. Once inside an elevator, she recognized 3 of the 5 men inside with her. She could feel them eyeing her chest. She felt a shiver of excitement and knew this only made her nipples harder, her blouse tighter against her otherwise bare chest. She wanted to lash out at all of them. How dare they stare at her as a sex object? Instead they should use me as a sex object, after all I am so fucking hot and horny and … jeez Kacie. Stop it. But all she could think of was being a used sex object. Maybe there would be time to have them each fuck me on the ride up? Damn it Kacie! Stop it. You are a smart powerful business woman, not a slut. That’s why you got away to college. That’s why you never dress in any suggestive way. That’s why … oh god, Steve from accounting is looking at my tits. I bet he wants to fuck them. I wonder if he is free for lunch … Damn it! Stop! Focus. Frank is waiting. Your career.

Kacie did her best to shut her eyes and hopefully her mind the rest of the way up. She slowed her breathing. Her mind was back at work. As she stepped off the elevator, one of the men “accidently” brushed against her chest with his open hand, and he also kinda groped too. Kacie blushed and felt a rush of excitement. She giggled and ran away toward her office. Who was that guy? Maybe he’d like to bend me over my own desk. Shit!!! Stop it. Frank is right down the hall in your office, dummy. Get your mind together.

Kacie walked slowly the rest of the way, trying to remember her rehearsed speech. She stopped at her door. She smiled at the sign. “Kacie Gordon, VP—Service Lead Unit Team.” She was so proud of her accomplishments so far, and she would do whatever it took to move her career forward. She forgot about the men on the elevator, her outfit snafu, and even yesterday’s meeting. She would fix it all—right now. All she had to do was lay out her case to Frank. She opened her door, and just as she was pushing it to close, smiling at Frank as he sat in her chair, it hit her. Service Lead Unit Team. S. L. U. T. She froze. The door closed shut. Kacie jumped a bit and her tits noticeably bounced. Frank starred at them obviously and Kacie blushed. She felt warm and knew her nipples were hardening again.

“You sent me an e-mail wanting to meet?”

“Oh ummmm…. Yeah. I mean it was …” Kacie looked back at her door, now closed. Did they put her on that team on purpose? Did they name it after appointing her? Is that what they think of her? That I’m a SLUT. She looked back at Frank. Oh god, he is staring at my chest. Of course, who can blame him, I do have the best tits in the office and I’m such a S.L.U.T. and … fuck!!!!

“Well? I don’t have all day Kacie. What do you want to see me about that is so urgent that you insisted?”

“It was … ummmm…” Think damn it. What was the plan to say to him? God, why does he keep looking at me that way? Does he want to fuck me? I am a S.L.U.T after all. I wonder if he would let me ….

Frank stood up. “I can see you are not ready for the big leagues yet Kacie.” He started to walk to the door.

“No! I mean. Wait. Please Frank. Sir. It’s just that … I mean ... the client meeting. I was expecting to ummmm….” Kacie stuttered. Her planned out speech was gone. Her head was empty.

“Expecting to …? To what Kacie?”

Frank was close to her now. She could feel the heat from him, his eyes on her chest. “I was just hoping to … ummmm… convince you that I am ready. I mean I’ll do anything to be part of the team sir.”

“Anything? Do you mean that Kacie?” He licked his lips.

Oh shit. I shouldn’t have said it that way. “Well what I mean Frank … it’s just that. I mean I didn’t mean to imply …” God, why are my tits aching now? Maybe if I …

Frank smirked as his focus was on Kacie’s chest. Kacie could see his eyes roaming all over her. She felt warm. Vulnerable. She panicked and burst out of her own door, running down the hall, her tits bouncing for all to see.

Frank chuckled and left a note on her desk. “See me as soon as you are ready to follow through on your promise. In the meantime, you should be aware you’ve been assigned to the Temporary Initiation Team Support for the upcoming client meeting.”

An hour later, Kacie walked slowly back to her office. She stayed in the ladies’ room for the entire time, slowing her breathing, and trying to get her nipples to finally relax. She planned to sit alone in her office, head down, working on another project, but there was Frank’s note waiting for her.

“Follow through on my promise”? Oh god. Does he think I promised him … Kacie blushed and felt her tits get excited again. Yet, when she saw she was assigned to a client meeting project, she had a glimmer of hope. At least she was still part of the group dealing with the client meeting. She wasn’t being left off. The Temporary Initiation Team Support. That must be related to the people who will be part of the transition for … Wait. What? Temporary Initiation Team Support. T.I.T.S.!!! Oh fuck. This can’t be a coincidence. He thinks I’m a slut and my only purpose is my tits. I bet they all think that. Even the client. This is so horrible. I worked so hard. So hard. And now, I’m just a piece of meat for them to look at. Ogle. Leer after. They all probably want to fuck me. Fuck my tits. I worked to get them so hard …. Kacie shook her head. No she worked hard. Not to get them hard. Not to get them so hard that they would fuck her tits and cream all over her face like the slut that she is.

As she considered each man in the office, each waiting in line, to take their turn with her, Kacie sat back in her chair, mindlessly imagining it all. She didn’t even realize she put her feet up on her desk and sipped the delicious coffee that Frank must have left. Her mind wandered and she slid her skirt up, her hand wandering up her pink stockings, her bare inner thigh above the stocking top to her warm wet pussy. Her other hand cupping her tits thru her blouse. She pinched her tits and slowly ran a finger across her clit, over and over, as her mind imagined Frank, William, Larry, all of them, one by one, calling her a slut as the came on her tits, came on her face, came on her hair, leaving her a cum covered, cum soaked mess, before the CEO from the client came in and then fucked her from behind as she bent over her own desk. Kacie grimaced and shrieked as she came all over her fingers.

Kacie smiled as she relaxed from her fantasy. She opened her eyes only to see a large wet stain on her office chair, her legs up on her desk, her skirt hiked up over her bare pussy, her nipples hard, pushing against the thin fabric of her blouse. She giggled to herself that she just lived out a work fantasy right in her office. Just then there was a knock on her door. She dropped her feet to the floor as she heard the door knob turn.

A fellow junior exec walked in. Bill. He was holding a name plate stating that Kacie was part of T.I.T.S.. He also had a mug of coffee. He smirked as he handed her the mug. Kacie essentially gulped the sweet coffee down in one swig. He then handed her the name plate. “Ummm … here you go Kacie. Frank asked me to drop this off to you. Congrats on the new assignment on team T.I.T.S.” Kacie reached out to take the plate, when she noticed her hand, wet and sticky from her own juices as she dropped the mug to the floor without any thought. She blushed bright red as she took the plate. Bill noticed too, or at least she thought he did. Maybe he was just staring at her chest? “Umm thanks Bill. I just ummm, was having a … (think damn it… Think Kacie ….) … snack, and didn’t have time to clean up yet.”

Bill was staring at her tits and hadn’t noticed her hand. He did now. He knew. He smiled. “Looks like you might want some dessert too. Maybe something with more protein.” He winked and turned to leave. Kacie became even redder. Oh god. So embarrassing. He thinks I want cum. How did he know that? Would he fill my mouth now if I asked nice enough? God, I need a cock in my mouth so bad. Kacie’s stopped and felt a startle when the door closed as he stepped away. Wow that was close, she thought.

Kacie tried to work way past the end of the day. She took 2 more “self-fingering” breaks when her tensions got too high. Her plan was to leave late so no one would see her walk through the office, her tits bouncing. It was after 7:00 pm, so she felt safe and opened her door. She slowly walked down the hall. She was turning the corner to the elevator bank, when she tripped over an extension cord. The janitor was vacuuming, and she never saw the cord. Nearby was the bucket for his next duty, mopping the tile floor by the elevators. Kacie hit it as she fell, causing it to spill onto the floor, the floor she was now face down on. She wasn’t hurt, just startled. Still, she was now soaked with soapy water all over the front. The janitor heard the commotion and turned, only to see Kacie sitting up, her tits basically on display through her thin wet blouse. Her skirt hiked up exposing her bare pussy.

“Miss Gordon! So sorry. I thought everyone left for the day. You ok?”

Kacie looked up and saw his face. He was acting concerned, but his eyes. They were on her chest, on her exposed snatch. She felt the heat. She had been on fire all day already, and now here she was, kneeling on the wet floor, soaked thru with water, her tits exposed through her blouse, and a man standing in front of her. She couldn’t take it any longer. “I’m ok Dexter. In fact, it’s my fault. Let me help …”

Kacie reached up and took his zipper in her hand and pulled it down.

“Miss Gordon! What are you …”

Kacie was determined and soon had his soft cock out. It would not stay soft for long. She had it in her mouth as she hungrily took it in. “Mmmmmmmmmm.” She smiled as she looked up at him, her eyes letting him know that it was her pleasure.

Dexter got the hint—well it was more than a hint. His cock was in her mouth already and growing quickly. He reached down and cupped her tits through her wet blouse. Kacie moaned, and he squeezed harder.

His cock was rock hard in seconds and soon Kacie was bobbing her mouth deep and fast. Dexter squeezed harder, with his right hand as his left grabbed her hair and forced her to go slower. If she was gonna suck his cock, she was gonna take her time and let him enjoy it. Kacie quickly understood too, and let him control her. His one hand directing her mouth in a slow in and out fashion. His other squeezing her tit, alternating between being rough and gentle. Pinching her nipple, bringing her closer and closer to her own orgasm. When she looked up at him and he told her “that’s a good girl, use those tits and that pretty mouth of yours,” she exploded and felt the release she needed. She shuddered as wave after wave hit her pussy. She never felt so excited, kneeling in front of a lowly janitor, in her work outfit—albeit with 3 inch heels and no underwear except the wet pink stockings, sucking his cock right there in the office. She applied more pressure to his throbbing cock with her mouth, urging him on. She never wanted cum so bad in her life. She needed it, more than air. She bobbed more and more. When she felt his hand slowly squeeze harder, she knew it was almost there. She forced her mouth off him. “Cover me Dexter. Shoot it all over me. Cum all over my face. Please.” Dexter smiled and aimed his cock at her, as ribbon after ribbon of cum spurted at the junior executive.

Kacie felt another rush of wetness as the warm jizz of the janitor hit her face, landed in her hair, dripped onto her already wet blouse. She smiled up at Dexter as she took his still oozing cock into her mouth. She moaned as she sucked every remaining drop out. She blushed up at him as he told her she was a “good girl.” Then he slid the bucket too her and told her, “your mess little lady. You clean it up. I’m gonna have a smoke.” She knelt there and watched him walk down the hall to her office. She stayed there for several minutes wondering if he was sitting in her chair smoking a cigarette while he expected her to clean the floor, especially in her cum covered condition. Yet, she knew she had no choice. She did make the mess. She did suck him off. She had to clean up. A good girl always fetches and cleans.

Ten minutes later, Kacie hit the elevator button, smiling as she looked over the shiny floor. She was a good girl, and she cleaned up her own mess. The cum was drying on her face as she drove home.

The next day, Kacie took extra time to make sure she wore panties and a bra. She even went so far as to wear something rather boring. She wore a heavier blouse, and a pants suit. She was the epitome of drab today. She hoped she would not see Dexter, although she did find a note from him on her desk once she arrived. “I ain’t done with you yet.” She felt scared and hoped he wasn’t planning on telling anyone. She was in enough trouble and didn’t need the added pressure. Yet, she was distracted by another more pressing issue. An e-mail from Frank to see him in his office at 10am. When the time arrived, she walked down the hall. She knocked and soon was sitting across the desk from him. Another mug of sweet coffee was there for her to guzzle. God she loved this coffee.

“Kacie, despite your performance the past few days, you are still part of Temporary Initiation Team Support.”

Kacie felt his eyes go to her chest upon his mentioning of her tits—well he didn’t exactly say that, he just mentioned her team, but its initials … she knew. She blushed, glad of her outfit choice as it was hiding the excitement she felt by knowing a man was staring at her chest, a man who just talked about her T.I.T.S. assignment. The coffee is so good. Maybe if I accidentally spilled it on my chest he would let me take off my blouse and this stupid heavy bra and he could fuck my titties.

“So I am assigning you the task of arranging tonight’s post dinner gathering at The X. I want you to personally go there and have a room set up for 25. Understood?”

Kacie nodded. She even smiled slightly at the idea of being assigned an important task. Then she stopped. “Wait. The X? Frank, is that right?”

Frank smiled. “Yes. I thought I spoke clearly—even for you Kacie.”

She blushed at the insult and even more when she said, “But that’s a strip club.” Frank smiled more. He had to be imagining me stripping there … for him. Showing off my tits to him. Letting him motor boat them. Oh god. I would love him to do that right now. Wait. He’s talking. Maybe if I pretend to listen he will fuck my mouth. Oh god, I am missing what he is saying.

“Anything else Kacie? Or was my answer satisfactory?”

Kacie dumbly nodded and stood to leave. “Thanks for the duties sir. I won’t let you down.”

“I’m sure you won’t Kacie. You have always been a good girl who knows her place.” Kacie nodded and smiled. She loved being called a “good girl.” Maybe I can fetch him something and he can thank me by bending me over his desk and railing me like a S.L.U.T. No wait, I have a duty to attend to.

Kacie went back to her office and called The X. She tried to explain what she was doing but the bimbo on the other end didn’t seem to understand Kacie. “Can I just come down and see the owner then?”

“Sure thing. That’s how I got hired too.”

The phone went dead after that. Kacie sat there dumbfounded. Did she think I was applying for a job? God, what a ditz. I bet she has big tits and fucks for tips. I wonder how much she gets? I am sure I could be a better stripper than her. Kacie smiled as she imagined a customer fucking her chest and handing her an extra $10. She giggled and felt the same heat she felt in her office yesterday when Dexter came on her face. I wonder if he’s working now … wait! I have to get to work. Damnit Kacie. Think straight for just once.

Kacie drove down to The X and asked “Candii”—god what a dumb name—if she could see the manager. Soon, Mr. Nelson came out. He was old—maybe 55, 100 pounds overweight, and an absolute creep to look at.

“What you want lady? A job? I’d think you’d have dressed better than that. Whatever. Let’s see what you got. Show me the goods.”

Kacie blushed. “No. I mean it’s not that. I mean not that I’m not interested and all. It’s just that I …” Kacie couldn’t think straight. The goods? He means my tits. I wonder if they all have fake ones or naturals like mine. I bet no one here has real tits as big as mine.

“Listen girlie, I ain’t got all day. Either show me those titties of yours, or get the hell out.”

Kacie blushed more. “It’s just that I was supposed to set up a room for my boss, that’s all.”

“Oh, you doing a show for the whole office huh? That’s kinda weird, but what do I know? OK, let’s see those tits and we can get you all set up.”

No, no, no, Kacie thought. This isn’t going right. She was flustered. Blushing. She couldn’t think straight.

Mr. Nelson was tapping his shoe. “Ok girlie, I guess you will just have to go tell your boss you weren’t up to the task.” He turned to leave.

“Wait!!!” Kacie stood there. Her mind, racing and confused.

Mr. Nelson turned around. “You have something to show me?”

Kacie nodded and blushed more as she slipped up her suit jacket. She set it across a chair and then started to undo her blouse buttons. She wished she wore a nice bra. And maybe a skirt instead of pants. She felt warmer as she knew his eyes were on her. More, there were a few other men who were working behind the bar setting up for the day and a few strippers standing there watching too. They were all looking at her.

When she opened up her blouse, she could see Mr. Nelson smile. He liked what he was seeing. Just you wait, Kacie thought. You’ll like this even more. She let her blouse fall and then she reached behind her back and undid her bra. When the cups slid off her tits and it fell to the floor too, he smiled more.

“Those look real girlie. You’re a natural!”

Kacie giggled and smiled. She liked it when men noticed her tits.

“Let’s see them move a bit.”

Kacie nodded, although unsure what to do. She shook her torso and her tits bounced. Then she cupped them and bounced them in her own hands. God, she could feel herself getting wet with everyone looking.

Mr. Nelson turned to one of the other girls. “Even your fake titties aren’t as big as hers. She could be one of my best dancers.”

Kacie smiled at the compliment. Yeah. I would be his best. I got great tits.

“Ok girlie, let’s go to my office and set you up.”

Kacie nodded. He was going to set up the room for her boss. She accomplished her goal. She followed him, forgetting her blouse, bra, and jacket.

His office was small and messy. He sat down, and she saw there was no other chair. She stood there topless, thinking she should have grabbed her clothes.

“Ok girlie. So you need to do a show for your boss and how many other men?”

“30. I mean. No. I mean not me. It’s just that…”

“Ok 30 men. You’ll make pretty good tips tonight. Probably enough to pay for some better lingerie.”

“Yeah. I mean no. It’s not… I’m not supposed to be the danc…”

“Ok, now the standard pay for my girls is $50 per night plus you get to keep the tips. It’s all cash. No taxes. All I ask is that you show your appreciation.” He winked at her as she began to undo his fly. Once his cock was out he reached up and started to fondle one of her tits.

Kacie stood there open mouthed. Wait. I have to suck him off so I can dance here? That can’t be right. I mean, I’m not a dancer. A stripper. I mean he did say I could be one of his best girls. All those men looking at my titties. Oh god, his hands feel so good. Kacie felt her nipples so hard. Her pussy getting wetter. I mean I guess he offered me a job and a good girl shows her appreciation like he said. She moaned and dropped to her knees. Soon her mouth was bobbing up and down the old man’s fat cock. She vaguely heard him grunt and call her names. She was too overcome with lust by his hands on her tits and his cock in her mouth to notice completely. She felt him erupt in her mouth and she was a good girl and swallowed almost everything. Some dribbled down her chin and neck onto her tits and she giggled.

She looked up, smiling.

“Good girl. You are gonna be a good little stripper for me, aren’t you?”

Kacie dumbly nodded, staring up at him.

“The show starts at 10pm. Be here by 9 so we can get you all dolled up right.”

Kacie nodded again and stood up.

“Don’t just stand there like a dumb ass bimbo. Get going. I have things to do.”

Kacie nodded once more and walked out of his office, cum still dripping from her chin onto her tits. She walked to the front door and was about to open it up when she heard a whistle. She stopped and looked and saw one of the other girls holding her clothes. She giggled and walked over to take them.

“He ain’t a bad guy. I like his cum too.”

Kacie giggled. And thanked the girl. She slid on her blouse over her bare chest and walked out the door. Once she got to her car, the full effect of her actions hit her. She did arrange for the room for her boss, but also agreed to strip for the party and she gave head for the second day in a row. God, what was happening? A few days ago, she was about to make a big upward move in her career. Now she was sucking off janitors and strip club owners like a total slut. Just like her title at work. S.L.U.T. Oh god, my title is spot on. Kacie slid down her pants in her car and played with her wet pussy until she got her release. She was a slut. A damn good one too.

Kacie got back to her office and sent her boss an e-mail. “Room at The X is arranged for tonight.”

She then left for the day. She was sure that a mistake was made, and she would not actually have to strip at The X. Still, once home she decided to try on a “stripper outfit.” She showered and put on her nicest lingerie—a pink set of a push up bra, panties, and garter belt, with white stockings. She put on a cute blue pleated skirt that stopped mid-thigh, and a white blouse, that with the top 3 buttons undone, and with her already ample chest now supported by a push up bra, meant lots of cleavage. She even wore her glasses, and after slipping on her white 3 inch heels, looked like a wet dream secretary when all was done. She giggled to herself. This is what those men would like to see at work. They wish!

Suddenly her phone rang. It was the CEO, William. “Miss Gordon?”

She hated being called that. She preferred Kacie or at least Ms. Gordon. Still, he was the boss, and a good girl is a “miss” I suppose. “Yes sir.”

“I need a ride to the meeting. Frank tells me you would be perfect. Be at the office in 10 minutes.”

“But sir, I’m not …” William had already hung up. She’d have to leave dressed like …. Oh god. He’s gonna think I am some sort of big titted slut. T.I.T.S. … S.L.U.T. … Kacie shivered. How did she keep ending up in these situations? God I hope he has a yummy cock.

She quickly ran to her car, her tits bouncing. She got several leers from the neighbors in her building. She drove quickly to the office. William was waiting in the main lobby. She smiled wide when he saw her.

“So the rumors are true. Tonight should be fun.”

“Oh. Ummmm … no sir. I mean I didn’t know that I’d be driving and …” Kacie could feel his eyes all over her body. She was weak again and needed … Oh god. He is gonna think I’m a whore. “It’s just that sir. You wouldn’t mind driving would you? I’m just not feeling right and …”

William got into Kacie’s car to drive while she got into the passenger seat. When he looked to his right at her, she melted and knew what he wanted. He never even had to ask. She just nodded and said “Yes sir. It would be might pleasure.”

As William drove, Kacie’s head bobbed in his lap. Her tits were out of her open blouse and popped out of the bra cups, being fondled by his free hand. She made sure every drop was swallowed before they arrived at The X. When she lifted her head, he smiled over at her. “Good girl.” Kacie giggled. “Thank you sir.” Three blowjobs in about 24 hours. At least she finally blew an important man, she thought. Still, was that all she was? Just tits and a mouth hole? God, she loved that. Wait! No. She was more than that. She would still prove herself.

After they arrived, Kacie knew she would just drive home and try to forget everything. Maybe she even had an ally in William now, although she might have to blow him again and again. Still, she had a chance to save her career.

But when Mr. Nelson saw her get out of the car, he smiled. “There’s my new girlie.” He walked over and put his arm around her as he looked over at William. “Nice to see you too Mr. Wendle. Your room is all set up for 30.”

Kacie was trapped. Mr. Nelson put his hand around her and guided her inside to the dressing room, as William walked to the VIP room. She was going to have to strip. Kacie looked at Mr. Nelson. “Please Mr. Nelson. It’s a mistake. I didn’t mean for …”

Before Kacie could finish her thoughts, His hand was on her head pushing her down to her knees. There were all sorts of other employees, including other girls, walking in and out of the dressing room, yet there she was, bobbing on the owner’s cock like a piece of meat. She never felt so humiliated, so embarrassed, so … wet. He called her a slut. He called her a whore. She came twice before he unloaded in her hungry mouth.

Once he left her alone in the dressing room, Kacie’s mind was racing more. She was turning into a cock sucking slut. She didn’t want that. She was a professional. She was an up and coming junior executive for a company that was about to make a huge deal with a new client, and she was one of the people who put the deal together. Yet, while all the other important players, from the company and the client were here in the building, she was here not as an executive, but as a stripper. This wasn’t right. She had to get out of it. Sure, the janitor, Mr. Nelson—twice, and William had fucked her face, but she could turn this around. She would just pull Frank aside before her turn to dance, tell him it was a mistake. She might have to promise him a blowjob, and probably William too, but that was worth it if she would get her career back on track. Hell, it would be worth it no matter what, after all, I love sucking cock so much.

She adjusted her outfit. There wasn’t much she could do to make her look anything other than a porn secretary, but she tried to button up her blouse more. The push up bra made her chest too prominent though and she couldn’t close the buttons. She sucked in as much as she could, and voila!!! She closed her top more. Whew. But when she exhaled, her top four buttons popped off. Now, she was even more on display than before. Damn it!

Well once she explained everything to Frank and William, it would be OK. They had to respect her some still. They had to know her part in putting together the deal with the client.

She snuck out of the dressing room, and even with her slow pace, she could sense her tits bouncing in her open blouse and bra. She gave wrote a note and asked one of the other girls to give to Frank. It read: Frank. Would you and William please meet me privately in the room 5. I really need to talk to you before the show.

Kacie waited in room 5. Soon Frank and William walked in. Frank eyed her up and down. William licked his lips and winked at her. She had his cock in her mouth as he drove her car only about an hour ago. She blushed and tried to pull her blouse over her exposed chest, to no avail.

“Well?” Frank said. “What do you want Kacie?”

“Yes Miss Gordon. Is there something you need to get off your chest?”

Kacie fumbled for words. God, they were eyeing her chest. She loved having her tits on display so much. It made it hard to concentrate though. She was having trouble remembering what she wanted to say. “Yes. I wanted to speak about ….” Did he say something off my chest? He wants me to take off my blouse? My bra? Oh god.

“Did you want to show us your dance before you showed the client? Is that it?”

“Perhaps you want to repeat what you showed me earlier?”

Kacie stuttered. “No. I mean … It’s just that.”

The music from the main club was coming through the door and walls. Kacie saw the lust on their faces. She felt the rhythm of the music. She started to sway her hips. Soon, she was dancing, running her hands up and down her legs, her hips, across her chest. She bent over and let the men see up her short skirt, exposing her pink panties and garters, her white stockings. Frank and William sat down and started clapping, smiling. William reached across and stuffed a dollar inside her bra, cupping her tit as he did so. Kacie almost came right then and there. Her first dollar as a stripper. And from such an important man. She knelt down, still rocking her hips and ran her hands up and down William’s legs. Then she turned to Frank and did the same. She could see the bulge in his pants. She ran her hands over the lump. As she raised her hips up. She was bent down, her face near Frank’s crotch, her ass facing William. She felt William’s hands caressing her ass. She giggled and reached behind and slid her panties down over her ass and down to her knees. The panties fell to her shoes and then she returned her hands to Frank’s crotch. She thought she overheard one of them say to the other something about the “coffee idea” being expensive but worth it, despite the questionable ethics. They talked about getting the supplier to bring more of the formula. But she wasn’t interested in listening to them talk, she wanted cock.

Soon her hands were wrapped around Frank’s cock as William’s cock was entering her pussy from behind. Frank undid her bra and there she was, no panties, no bra, no blouse. Just skirt, garters and stockings, bent forward. One man in her pussy from behind, another in her mouth. She moaned with delight as her two superiors filled her. She was sure she heard them call her tits, slut, whore, and her favorite—good girl Miss Gordon. She came at least three times before she felt William erupt inside her pussy. Then she looked up at Frank and smiled. “My face sir. Please.”

She knelt down and soon felt the spurts of Frank’s cum landing on her nose, cheeks, chin, and hair. She never felt like such a complete slut, bimbo, and office whore. She came again.

Before she knew it, Frank and William were zipping up their flies, and then tossing dollar bills at her. She giggled and blushed, cum dripping from her face and tits.

“Don’t let the rest of the team down Miss Gordon. We expect you to do the same for them.”

Kacie blushed more. Oh god. She was supposed to convince Frank and William that she wasn’t a slut. Instead, it got worse. A lot worse.

Three hours later, Kacie sat alone in the dressing room. She had let the client’s people fuck her tits. Five different men came on them. She was fucked from behind, much like what William did, four other times. And she swallowed … she lost track, over a dozen loads of cum. Her outfit was cum soaked too. She made over $2,000 in tips. She was exhausted. Even Mr. Nelson told her that she didn’t have to fuck him again tonight.

She got home and passed out. The next morning, she went to work late and walked into Frank’s office. She knew. He knew. She thanked him for the new position as company “deal closer.” It came with a demotion in pay, and she lost her office. She was allowed to keep all the tips she made, although servicing “The Ten” plus the client’s other Ten was her primary duty. It was the best deal that she could have. She was as happy as she had ever been professionally. They confirmed the deal with a nice slow blowjob, her under his desk, top off, tits swaying. They would have cum on them when she left. Just the way a good girl likes it.